Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+30
Kaoru
Bobino
Storm183
The Dude
Easty
the nick bryson
Slegna
Hannibal Frost
John Derrick
iDeAndes
Nero Trinity
Skyler Striker
Lazyking
Eric Scorpio
David GS
Alex O'Rion
McDaygo
TyranT
Christian Moorebyss
Leon Caprice
The Returned
Cactus Sam
Easy
The Celt
Matt Dunn
Omega
Vincent Van Rose
PX
RCA
Jaro Classic
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

What are you looking forward to at 11.2?
The Gold Card Gauntlet qualifying matches.
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_vote_lcap17%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 8 ]
The match between Ammunition's two top draft choices: X and Romeo
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_vote_lcap4%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Crash Scene defend the tag titles against the Wayward Sons
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_vote_lcap19%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 9 ]
The special attraction match between PX and John Derrick
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_vote_lcap6%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
The champion of champions match between the C-4, UV, and Abandoned champions
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_vote_lcap21%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 10 ]
Nick Bryson faces Apostasy in both men's hometown
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_vote_lcap6%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Matt Dunn returns to face Dunnwood and Seth Omega in the barbed wire steel cage
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_vote_lcap13%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
The announcement of the War Games teams
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_vote_lcap14%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 48

AuthorMessage
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Villain Within wrote:
For fuck's sake, do you people have no shame? Leave the poor kid alone.

It's ok, young blood. I for one am quite impressed that someone with your serious mental handicap managed to finagle a contract with a world renowned wrestling company. This truly is the land of opportunity.

What about that one simple dude in WWe that used to mimic the Rock and and everyone? I mean Polly here could do that kinda thing and get over huge with the kids!
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Daniel Photon wrote:
This iz where i will begin my quest 2 earn my first world championship, but 4 now i plan on deteriorating the current Television Champion PX cuz the first shot i get at that title im going 2 take it from him i will gurantee that. I simply cant wait 2 take my rightful place in this company becuz i wuz working 4 PWA at 1 point and they didnt give me anything and that wuz the biggest waste of time i have had 2 go through and i dont give a damn wut u people think because i know that i am a winner and that u r all loserz, PX im comin 4 the ur title so watch out.

Hold on a mo, ya god damn ho...

You gotta work your way through the ranks, you will never get your hands on PX, in fact I'll make ya famous...

As your Holy Executioner...
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TyranT/Faith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Work thru' the ranks?! What the hell! Do ya' think this place actually has a rankin' system boy? They give a shot at any belt to anyone these days. Just ask god damn John Derrick!
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:45 pm

True Light wrote:
Hold on a mo, ya god damn ho...

You gotta work your way through the ranks, you will never get your hands on PX, in fact I'll make ya famous...

As your Holy Executioner...

I'm sorry, but you haven't even had a match yet. I'm sure you have the capacity to make people a lot of different things - annoyed, irritated, deaf, homicidal, et cetera - but I don't believe 'famous' is anywhere to be found on that list. Nothin' personal, you understand; you just aren't in any position of relevance yet.
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:02 pm

TyranT wrote:
Work thru' the ranks?! What the hell! Do ya' think this place actually has a rankin' system boy? They give a shot at any belt to anyone these days. Just ask god damn John Derrick!

Actually we do have a ranking system. Not everyone is like you or Derrick. am I right Mr. McKenzie? I mean you did ruin your own daughter's own chance for glory when you "earned" your title shot for Death Row...

And actually Mr. GS if you think you know me think again... Mr. Roy never hired a Mr. Crysto... I just need to establish who I am before I ruin you...
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:05 pm

Ruined? Ah' think ruined is far too strong a word for what Ah' did. Justified? Now... Ah' think that might be a better word for it. What Ah' did was justified! Faith wasn't ready for the title! Ah' thought Ah' proved that at Supremacy! Mah' girl couldn't get past Romeo...

Hell, Ah'm not even sure she'll be able to get past Ash Strife given the man's a god damn monster! Hopefully she might prove me wrong... but what do Ah' care?
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:09 pm

To each his own, I guess...we only care for our young because society deems it right and necessary. Isn't that right, Will?

Oh, and Crystmas? Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Photon

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:15 pm

howbout u lick theze nutz. i mite be new but im not guna let anybody talk shit 2 me. i cant wait 2 get in the ring with u and take u out. 1TZ MY T1M3 2 SH1N3
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:22 pm

TyranT wrote:
Ruined? Ah' think ruined is far too strong a word for what Ah' did. Justified? Now... Ah' think that might be a better word for it. What Ah' did was justified! Faith wasn't ready for the title! Ah' thought Ah' proved that at Supremacy! Mah' girl couldn't get past Romeo...

Hell, Ah'm not even sure she'll be able to get past Ash Strife given the man's a god damn monster! Hopefully she might prove me wrong... but what do Ah' care?

So losing means you aren't ready for the belt?

Because you've failed to go past me, twice, in fact I took your pretty little spot at the top of Ultimatum II.

So why don't we try a third time and maybe, just maybe you'll get to avenge yourself champ. Course I doubt it, but what do you care? Champ needs to prove they deserve that belt right?

Daniel Photon wrote:
howbout u lick theze nutz. i mite be new but im not guna let anybody talk shit 2 me. i cant wait 2 get in the ring with u and take u out. 1TZ MY T1M3 2 SH1N3

.....what?

Speak English Polly, then you get a cracker.
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:53 pm

Listen to big balls! So ya' got past me twice in the past, good goin' son, but can't say it means much right now since Ah'm now far past ya' on the food chain, ya' know, right now in modern times? That was then kid, look at me now! Who is it that stands as the FMW Champ?

Now Ah'd love to entertain ya' with 'nother round now that things have changed for the better, but lets face facts. Ya' name ain't John Derrick, guys like you don't get the special treatment it seems when it comes to skippin' steps on the stairway to the top. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:56 pm

Alex...have you forgotten the task at hand?

Tag Belts first, then if you want to get your double champ on you can.

Presently, we have other matters to attend to...like getting a burrito.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:58 pm

TyranT wrote:
Listen to big balls! So ya' got past me twice in the past, good goin' son, but can't say it means much right now since Ah'm now far past ya' on the food chain, ya' know, right now in modern times? That was then kid, look at me now! Who is it that stands as the FMW Champ?

TyranT wrote:
Work thru' the ranks?! What the hell! Do ya' think this place actually has a rankin' system boy? They give a shot at any belt to anyone these days.

You're kind of an idiot aren't you, I thought food chain doesn't matter?

I'm sorry I took time off between the last two times I kicked your ass and the next one.

Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:04 pm

Heh heh heh. Ah' guess ya' got me there Judge Judy. Now how 'bout ya' point somethin' out that actually matters ya' petty lil' PunK...
Back to top Go down
Daniel Photon

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:20 pm

listen u dipshit it duznt matter u have 2 say cuz all ur jokes are so ass and u can talk about polly wanna cracker and speaking english cuz this polly wanna crack your ribs open. I'll see u in the ring.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:23 pm

TyranT, you are the FMW Heavyweight Champion right?

So, instead of waking up to find yourself on Romeo thanks to Faith, you can beat Romeo by yourself right? Like I did FOUR times?

Instead of cowering behind Faith when Abel Steele came down to attempt his cash-in, you could have beat him. Like I did twice.

But you jumped him after he ran into a Buzzsaw named CXC.

Anyway, I can't deny that you are the FMW Champion. But something tells me that you'd rather be at home leeching off of the success of Faith. You're just here now because, well, I'm not sure why to be honest.

But you're the FMW Champion. A cowardly, lazy, pretty worthless FMW champion. And given that my tag partner is Alex O'Rion, I'd know a less than stellar champion when I saw him. BUT, like him, you are the FMW champion.

Which is more than I can say for myself. Not that I'd want to be like you anyway, despite you having my number back when I was a young 'PunK' that didn't know a wrist-lock from a gutwrench suplex. But my how times have changed.

In sum, Alex, you're buying the burritos.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Bill, you got it backwards it's not because my name is John Derrick that I got my shot, is it because of the name John Derrick that I got my title shot. John Derrick is a name that carries weight, because of everything I have done, John Derrick earned gets a title shot because he is John Derrick, because I am that man. I built that name from nothing, and that name is in the very mortar of this place, or did you forget that the reason the Original Sin is relegated a few notes in the archives was due in large part to my efforts. These things mean something, and they mean them to the right people. The company asked me back and the wanted me back on these terms. I play the hand I'm dealt, and this time I got better cards.

I earned this already, I have the cache from everything I've done to get my chance to prove I'm still the pinnacle of this sport. I know I can beat you, and I need to prove I can beat Skyler.

Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:03 pm

Apathy: Personally, I enjoy the fact that Mr. Derrick is back.

If there is an individual worth cashing in the Gold Card on, it might just be him.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:24 pm

TyranT wrote:
Heh heh heh. Ah' guess ya' got me there Judge Judy. Now how 'bout ya' point somethin' out that actually matters ya' petty lil' PunK...

Fine.

I'm better than you and you know it champ. Because everything you've ever done, I either did first or took away from you cause your geriatric ass couldn't stop me from doing it bye.

And given the chance, I'm going to do it again.

How's that for matters.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:26 pm

WHERE'S THE DAMN FOOD, ALEX.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:27 pm

....on the table bye, chill out.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:36 pm

You forgot the pie.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:52 pm

OOC: Shouldn't it be a Double Bacon Cheeseburger?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:01 pm

RCA wrote:
You forgot the pie.

Check again bye.

I will never, ever forget the pie.

There is NOTHING I love more in this world than pie, nothing.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:23 pm

I don't know why you bought burgers given I asked for burritos...but all is forgiven.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12