Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+30
Kaoru
Bobino
Storm183
The Dude
Easty
the nick bryson
Slegna
Hannibal Frost
John Derrick
iDeAndes
Nero Trinity
Skyler Striker
Lazyking
Eric Scorpio
David GS
Alex O'Rion
McDaygo
TyranT
Christian Moorebyss
Leon Caprice
The Returned
Cactus Sam
Easy
The Celt
Matt Dunn
Omega
Vincent Van Rose
PX
RCA
Jaro Classic
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

What are you looking forward to at 11.2?
The Gold Card Gauntlet qualifying matches.
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap17%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 8 ]
The match between Ammunition's two top draft choices: X and Romeo
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap4%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Crash Scene defend the tag titles against the Wayward Sons
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap19%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 9 ]
The special attraction match between PX and John Derrick
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap6%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
The champion of champions match between the C-4, UV, and Abandoned champions
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap21%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 10 ]
Nick Bryson faces Apostasy in both men's hometown
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap6%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Matt Dunn returns to face Dunnwood and Seth Omega in the barbed wire steel cage
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap13%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
The announcement of the War Games teams
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap14%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 48

AuthorMessage
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD Empty
PostSubject: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:24 pm

Very important that you read all 3 shows before beginning your 11.2 plans!

ALSO... WE NEED MORE STAFF MEMBERS. IF YOU WANT TO HELP OUT ON STAFF AND EARN SOME FMPS WHILE ALSO GETTING TO BE ON THE "INNER LOOP" OF FMW, LET US KNOW!
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:27 pm

OOC: If possible, RCA can and will earn all possible FMPs so I'd get in on the action if I were you.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:33 pm

OOC: Oh man, a match with the Doc himself, someone I've always admired during his first FMW run. I look forward to it for sure
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:34 pm

OOC: Cincinnati is my really real world hometown!!! Thanks for puting me there-- Too cool.....I base Axel out of there though even if I say Right Next Door to Hell!!!

Also if I can help any with the staff issues I will...Just PM me and let me know what needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:42 pm

OOC: OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY I GET JACK EASTWOOD!

And Matt Dunn Very Happy

IC: Jack Eastwood, your mission may have changed. But your date with destiny, it will always remain. Matt Dunn I know you also have a personal vendetta against Mr. Eastwood, but I'd well advise you to stay the fuck out of my path if you know what's good for you.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:46 pm

Sir, you just landed yourself in MY REALM, between me and someone I don't like.

You're going to be utterly destroyed.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:49 pm

OOC: I too am marking out for my match. Kaoru Hamayama, I'm a big fan and I'm really looking forward to this match.

Also, this will my first match since NEW that my match hasn't been on the red brand. That's like 7 or 8 cycles people, think about it.

Also, I fully support FMW doing a 15 man war games.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:58 pm

Thorne, you and I aren't that different when it all shakes out in the wash. You are a movie star, who thinks that he has been handed a shit hand, I am a rock star who, in the past, has felt much the same. You have a group of hangers on, including a PR director and a slow brother. I have a small group myself, including a bartender slash trainer, a tag team partner who shows his face when he can come up out of drug induced stupor and a PR guy I seem to have left in the plains states somewhere. Point being, you may not think it, but I know you. I have been you. Not only that but I will consider it better than a session with my extemely hot therapist to kick the living hell out of you. I will land on my feet, I always do!
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:12 pm

Dunn wrote:
Sir, you just landed yourself in MY REALM, between me and someone I don't like.

You're going to be utterly destroyed.

The last guy who said that left with his face wrapped around a steel chair.

Hell, I'll let you two beat the fuck out of each other for all I care. I'm just in it for the belt.

Hannibal, we have a date with destiny.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Last man that was in a match with me, involving barbed wire ended up getting mummified and buried in salt.

It's a little bit more drastic.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:31 pm

OOC: Cactus Sam killed a man last time he was in a match like this.

IC:

*Gets Matt Dunn compilation and Crash Scene footage ready as SoCal/Dogs of War compilation DVD begins to play*

Last edited by RCA on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:37 pm

Alright, Levi, let's see what I can do here...

...nah, you know what, nothing. All I know about you is you're the same regurgitated clerical song and dance, and you've got nothing to show for your shameless lack of originality. Come try and knock me like you did that one dude, I'll fuck your world up.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:38 pm

*Don't forget Cactus Sam*
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:45 pm

Dunn wrote:
Last man that was in a match with me, involving barbed wire ended up getting mummified and buried in salt.

It's a little bit more drastic.

Drastic times call for drastic measures. Let's say for the sake of saying it Seth Omega vs Matt Dunn might be the most violent match Distortion has ever seen.

Oh, and this Eastwood guy. He'll be in for a world of hurt...but trust me Dunny, you my friend are in for one hell of a surprise.

And/or ass beating.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:46 pm

Trust him Matt, you're in for a world of cliches and over used sayings.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:47 pm

FMW's favourite kind of threat? A thin-veiled yet at the same time extremely vague one.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:51 pm

Oh, you're such a funny man Cactus Sam.

Why don't you go back to the announce table where you belong and call my fucking match like the drone you are?

This is between Matt, Matt Lite, and myself. And finally, for once I'm getting the shot I rightfully deserve at the Abandoned Championship.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:58 pm

A shot at a shot, big guy, don't get ahead of yourself. You're in the ring with Matt Dunn, you better be working on survival first, victory second. FMW's NEW class of '07 don't fuck around.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Because after a while, shouting out about how much you are getting destroyed just gets quite boring after a while, believe it or not.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:00 pm

I'll take your word for it captain.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:02 pm

You do that, as much as i hate Matt Dunn, they didn't used to call us 'The Cancer' for nothin'. That's the real Matt Dunn i'm talking about by the way, not Jaros rentboy.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:06 pm

I'm well aware that he use to be called the Cancer, I'm well aware that he's very good in the deathmatches, and I'm also well aware that I embrace the chance to face him in this kind of match.

It should be a very, very interesting night.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:09 pm

'Interesting night?' You gonna suck his dick or something?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Shelia Blige: The following is a SUCK MY DICK DDEEAATTMMAATTCCHH! As per stipulation of this match, the loser will suck the winner's dick, LIVE! in the centre of this every ring!
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:31 pm

Hmmm. Hannibal Frost. Drew Michaels...

Great.

Gentlemen, I think we all know how this works correct? Allegiances, friendships, they disappear when that bell rings and resume when it rings again.

No flames. No corridors that are impossible to maneuver. Just glory. Plain and simple.

So gentlemen, I'll see you on the killing fields, and may the best Captain win.

OOC: Marking so hard for Hanny as Distortion Captain.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:47 pm

OOC: To be fair this show fills like one of the biggest non-PPV shows in about forever. Just great match after great match. I think it's just a perfect synchronization of people's momentum and card position.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:47 pm

OOC: I'll play the right hand to Frost in Distortion and mark out for it if you get him to come out of hiding, just to show us that he's still alive.

But i'm looking forward to 11.2 and beyond, I see an almighty storm brewing!

IC: Skyler, we need to talk... privately.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:51 pm

Woah! Woah! Fucking woah! First I get drafted and then I'm in another match against Butters and Slegnadamus? Was I knocked out and missed a couple of months or something? ... Coz this sure as fuck feels like my birthday and Christmas have collided!

Since I arrived here in FMW I have been looking for an excuse to get my hands on those two and at 11.1 I got that chance, granted it didn't quite go to plan, but hell not everything in life ever does ... however now I've for an excuse to go after them again ... actually it's more like I'm looking for an excuse to get my hands around Slegna's throat!

Why would I wanna do that? He didn't do anything wrong! I hear you ask. Simple ... I don't like him! There is something about that little prick that really sets my teeth on edge. Maybe it's his face that annoys me, or his voice ... who knows. All I know is I'd love nothing more than to kick his teeth so far down his throat he'll be able to chew his own ass out!

Don't get me wrong though folks, I'm not forgetting about the other two in the match. Butters is a pretty impressive competitor, but come on, he's only getting his face on TV coz he's being dragged round on a leash by Slegna.

And then there's Cole ... My tag team partner ... An amazing athlete, a great man to work with, someone who I am happy to say I may actually get along with .... But even he had better understand that when there is a shot at ultimate glory ... There are no friends, there are no acquaintances ... Only oppositions!

OOC: Sorry if this reads a little sucky. It sounded better in my head. Also I'm so totally looking forward to 11.2 some pretty interesting matches coming our way! Woohoo! ..... OK, I think I need sleep, I'm rambling on again lol.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:30 pm

OOC: I actually sent Hanny a text a couple days ago, didn't really hear anything back so I'm not sure what's up.

IC: Cactus Sam you sound a lot smarter when you're behind the announce booth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next