Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+30
Kaoru
Bobino
Storm183
The Dude
Easty
the nick bryson
Slegna
Hannibal Frost
John Derrick
iDeAndes
Nero Trinity
Skyler Striker
Lazyking
Eric Scorpio
David GS
Alex O'Rion
McDaygo
TyranT
Christian Moorebyss
Leon Caprice
The Returned
Cactus Sam
Easy
The Celt
Matt Dunn
Omega
Vincent Van Rose
PX
RCA
Jaro Classic
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

What are you looking forward to at 11.2?
The Gold Card Gauntlet qualifying matches.
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_lcap17%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 8 ]
The match between Ammunition's two top draft choices: X and Romeo
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_lcap4%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Crash Scene defend the tag titles against the Wayward Sons
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_lcap19%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 9 ]
The special attraction match between PX and John Derrick
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_lcap6%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
The champion of champions match between the C-4, UV, and Abandoned champions
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_lcap21%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 10 ]
Nick Bryson faces Apostasy in both men's hometown
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_lcap6%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Matt Dunn returns to face Dunnwood and Seth Omega in the barbed wire steel cage
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_lcap13%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
The announcement of the War Games teams
FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_lcap14%FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 48

AuthorMessage
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:03 am

Dunn wrote:
I'd love someone to come in with a gimmick of clensing FMW of tweeners.

Actually, that's totally an awesome gimmick, if anyone wants a freebie, hit me up.

A million ideas just came to me.

As a reformed TWEENER, now face, I think that would be a trip. Like 3/4 of the roster claim to be tweener lol.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:06 am

OOC: Matt Dunn is 27.

IC:

...Lecture sometime today.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:10 am

OOC: That's because being a face is hard, because it's harder to come up with ways to do the right thing than to do the wrong for most people.

Fence sitters should pick a side any side.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:17 am

RCA wrote:
OOC: Matt Dunn is 27.

IC:

...Lecture sometime today.

Giving him a DOB of 1983?

I thought he was younger than that. =(
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:18 am

OOC: You made him that old. =/
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:20 am

But when I made him that old it wasn't as old because it was 3 years ago. =(
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:24 am

OOC: So he's 30 then?
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:37 am

... You know what, yes.

Lets go with that.

Because that's easier to keep track of.
Back to top Go down
TheNinja

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:48 pm

Dunn wrote:
Matt Dunn made his debut in 2007 just after Lethal Injection,

So it's three years ish,

Feels a lot longer though.

However, Matt Dunn is only like, 24? I used to have his D.O.B written down, think he was meant to be 4 years older than me, and I was 17 when I started, making Matt... 21 three years ago.

So he is fairly young in that sense.

Anyway, back IC! (Also, both you guys, feel free to hit me up on AIM/PM if you ever need a hand, it's what I'm here for.)

I will give you that, a lot of what I do is in the shadows. However, all will be revealed when I see fit. And until then, there is more than enough of me standing in the light to deal with you.

You see, here's your mistake; I don't fight in the name of evil at all. I simply am, and I fight for two things; myself, and my asylum.

Let that sink in and eat at you. I'm fighting for Distortion, a branch of the FMW tree. I am fighting for this company.

How are we any different, when it comes down to it?

You fight for yourself and your asylum, I fight for respect and honor.

The difference?

I have no allies, I walk alone, and I am a one man army.

You?

You have a guy cloning you to get himself more over. You're so generic, non original with your "All will be revealed when I want it to be revealed."

Your logic sucks sir, all isn't revealed when you want it all is revealed when The Tao wants it to be revealed.

Maybe sometime you'll understand and see things through non cynic eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:04 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
OOC: That's because being a face is hard, because it's harder to come up with ways to do the right thing than to do the wrong for most people.

OOC: Much agreed bud, that's why I finally settled the way I did.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:18 pm

AVO's cell phone rings, he picks it up.

Collect call from: Bryce Thorne

Do you accept This call?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:21 pm

Calling me collect huh? I thought this guy was uber famous....Sure operator put 'im through...
Back to top Go down
MASS Caesar

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:

OoC: 100% agreed, especially on being a face. Face is hard because as much as society wants to cheer the good guy, but don't want said good guy to be so squeeky clean that he makes you feel ashamed for being yourself.

I also agree. Are you going to be a good guy, who the fans adore? Or do you want to be the seedy evil bastard?

Oh, and Mr. Dunn's Tweener killer idea would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:26 pm

MASS Caesar wrote:
Alex O'Rion wrote:

OoC: 100% agreed, especially on being a face. Face is hard because as much as society wants to cheer the good guy, but don't want said good guy to be so squeeky clean that he makes you feel ashamed for being yourself.

I also agree. Are you going to be a good guy, who the fans adore? Or do you want to be the seedy evil bastard?

OOC: As someone who has found success on both ends of the spectrum, I can say it is easier to be a heel, because they are unrestricted by morality and coming up with ways to betray common morals feeds the id. However, it's not so hard to play face either, the secret is knowing your medium, we are not in real wrestling, so to make a character sympathetic you don't have to make them simplistically heroic all the time and basically be a twat.

We have latitude as writers to flesh out who we want to be perceived as, and that means making the characters real, with real problems and flaws, because it is flaws that make a person sympathetic. You don't always have to make the "right" decisions, but you have to have consistent motivation and character that is empathetic to his or her mistakes.

I would want to think that John Derrick is a character to root for, not because he always does the right thing, but because life makes it hard for him to always CHOOSE the right thing, so when makes mistakes you learn more about him, and sympathize with his choices even if they the wrong ones.
Back to top Go down
MASS Caesar

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:32 pm

John Derrick wrote:
MASS Caesar wrote:
Alex O'Rion wrote:

OOC: As someone who has found success on both ends of the spectrum, I can say it is easier to be a heel, because they are unrestricted by morality and coming up with ways to betray common morals feeds the id. However, it's not so hard to play face either, the secret is knowing your medium, we are not in real wrestling, so to make a character sympathetic you don't have to make them simplistically heroic all the time and basically be a twat.

We have latitude as writers to flesh out who we want to be perceived as, and that means making the characters real, with real problems and flaws, because it is flaws that make a person sympathetic. You don't always have to make the "right" decisions, but you have to have consistent motivation and character that is empathetic to his or her mistakes.

I would want to think that John Derrick is a character to root for, not because he always does the right thing, but because life makes it hard for him to always CHOOSE the right thing, so when makes mistakes you learn more about him, and sympathize with his choices even if they the wrong ones.

OoC: That is very spot on sir. Very spot on. 100% agreed that this form of medium allows for a face to have more depth as compared to "real wrestling". As someone who has been a face the majority of his career, that has always been what I tried to do, show and accept my flaws and improve upon them.

Though right now I am also enjoying being a no boundaries heel. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:46 pm

The Dude wrote:
Time to hit the ground. Hit the ground, don't get up again. If you get up again you'll only fall.

Just don't. For your own sake don't get up once you hit the floor. Otherwise me, or ten other million people just like me will drive youn down into the ground over and over again.
Storm Yes but isn't getting up off from the ground with a big ass foot on your stomach extremely difficult to get out of? I am in this situation where I have a fucking bullseye on my back from pretty much everyone who can even breath.

((OOC: Oh and I seem to start a surge of Luchadores all of the sudden.))
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Calling me collect huh? I thought this guy was uber famous....Sure operator put 'im through...

Hey Axel. Yeah, Um, I'm stuck at the county Jail right now. Looks like their will be no match tomorrow. I'm stuck here for 72 hours. Tell management I forfeit and you can have your win. All good?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:40 pm

"It's all about the Game, and how you play it."

THIS...is today's subject class. A statement that has reverberated throughout wrestling venues for years, a statement that accompanies a man believed to be one of the most politically dominant entities that has ever graced the sport of kings.

You people may know him as Triple H, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Paul Michael Levesque, Terra Ryzing, and so on...there's one person in particular that refers to him as "fucknose" but his names' not important. This theory, however, is.

Given that Triple H intrigues me for reasons I shouldn't have to explicitly state...my apologies, I forgot the simpletons that I'm dealing with here. Given that he once was a Student of the Game much like I am now, lately I've been poring over older promos, older matches of various savants of a particular wrestling-related craft and I've been wondering.

Is it really about the game and HOW you play it?

OR, is it about the game and how YOU play it?

Life, is a cycle, students. It is nothing but a gigantic tempest of repetition as modified to best suit our own abilities, preferences, and what have you. There's no more originality anymore. Don't believe me?

Jaro, Apathy, Drew Michaels, Matt Dunn, Chris Austin, Ash Strife, Alex O'Rion, Slegnadamus, Dunnwood, Syanide, Harley Quint, Hannibal Frost...I won't go any further.

All of these people, including yours truly can be seen as "decent" in our profession, yes? Are we original? Are we completely unique? Or do we simply masquerade our special niches by covering up the same base concept of "insane individual who just so happens to have marked intelligence as it relates to our levels of crazy"?

So if I were to take that base concept, and throw upon it "Christian", I could be Drew Michaels.

I could take this base concept, and throw on it "Uncaring, unfeeling Redneck", I could be Apathy. By the way, I don't particularly buy this guy. He's too smart to use the "rootin' tootin'" elementary lexicon that his place of origin knows so well. So I am forced to believe that either his intelligence is a farce, or that his Southern upbringing was at one time or another, beat out of him either by his own actions or the actions of another.

You could take this base concept, and throw upon it "Semi-fragile, misogynistic super athlete with plans bigger than what his ability has been able to garner thus far" and you'd have me, a fabulous wrestling marvel, a mad scientist of the squared circle...

So how fitting for us all to be a by-product of the same base feelings and emotions. But I do not feel as if we have control over this mythical "Game" and how we play it.

As one of the most feared and successful military minds Genghis Khan once said..."It is not sufficient that I succeed-all others must fail." I like that, because it truly reminds all of these successful people that NOTHING done is done alone.

If Drew Michaels wins, it is deemed by God that others must fail, they must be sacrificed in order to be saved. That's a contradiction if I ever heard it but we'll save that for a later day.

In many of PX's recent triumphs, it has been more about the ineptitude of his opposition, rather than the preciseness of his own ability because this same individual couldn't best the Celt, who himself has shown up rather small in similar pressure-packed circumstances as I have.

Or am I so skilled that it is fated that I must fail in order to sweeten the eventual success and make me appreciate the unrivaled ability that I possess, fine-tune and cultivate as we speak?

Nevertheless, the theory that nothing is done alone will be proven again when I, along with Alex O'Rion...go on to relieve Crash Scene of those burdens you all call the Tag Team titles. Truthfully, you had already failed, there just wasn't anyone with the ability to succeed off the heels of it. Well, those days are coming to an end.

Skyler, I respect your ability. Leon, I respect your ability. Alex feels the same way when his gaze isn't captured by his beloved brew, I'm sure. But respect of your abilities and minds will not save you from the inevitable.

Because it was never about the Game, or how you play it. Sometimes, for some people...the Game was over before it even began.

Crash Scene, prepare for your fallacious, political-laced reign to be terminated. With extreme prejudice.

And how appropriate, that the politics which extract your prize...in a roundabout way, were your very own. Game Over? You're damn right it's over.

Class Dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Storm183 wrote:
Storm Yes but isn't getting up off from the ground with a big ass foot on your stomach extremely difficult to get out of? I am in this situation where I have a fucking bullseye on my back from pretty much everyone who can even breath.

Trust me, you are in no such situation. There are about a thousand other things more pertinent in my mind, in wrestling and out, than you and your slow churning lack of originality. Why Trey wants to speak for everyone? Beyond me. But you're an acrobat in a warrior's world. Nice and flashy, but you will whimper like a puppy if I put a boot to your neck. Best get another hobby.

Oh, and Chris, I'm not crazy. I went to jail and I like to fight niggas. You're crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:16 pm

One, I never mentioned your name during my lecture, hence I implied that you may be of sound mind. Maybe a little damaged, paranoid, but sound mostly.

Two, Most people who are crazy, don't know they are. Judging by your comments, you might be.

But until proven, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Just sayin' my man...I'm just fuckin' bored, I don't have opponents wracked with inconsistencies and pitfalls like you, I wash out redundant newcomers, apparently.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:36 pm

Lazyking wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

Hey Axel. Yeah, Um, I'm stuck at the county Jail right now. Looks like their will be no match tomorrow. I'm stuck here for 72 hours. Tell management I forfeit and you can have your win. All good?

Son, it's your lucky day...I know all the boys over at Hamilton County Correctional and I got you a free pass till your court date....So the show is still on my man. I am gonna hand you your ass like the fat kid did at your "autograph session". Your are sooooo lucky we are brawlin' in my neck o' the woods this week....See you soon Bryce

Axel shuts the phone with a self satisfied wolfish grin over top of those mirrored shades we have come to know and love....

No one....I mean no one pussys out on me....I am gonna rip his self righteous, self centered ass apart....GET IN THE RING BRYCE!!!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Easier wrote:
Just sayin' my man...I'm just fuckin' bored, I don't have opponents wracked with inconsistencies and pitfalls like you, I wash out redundant newcomers, apparently.

Really?

I mean you're facing Leviticus. He's apparently the Light Heavyweight Champion in FMW.

1. The belt was only held by Westley McGreggor and he never defended it.

2. According to Leviticus, he won the thing like in some high school gym about six months ago. You'd think that a powerful, world-known fed like FMW wouldn't dare allow ANY of their property to be defended in some seedy, back alley gym/basketball arena. Then again the belt is pretty worthless.

3. The guy already knows Drew on a first name basis and is on good terms with him. In FMW that is a bad thing, a pitfall if you will.

4. He feels that he is better than you because you apparently "are" what he "used to be". And as ANOTHER in a LONG LINE of Christian-themed warriors, instead of doing the Christian thing and trying to help you redeem yourself, he'd rather smite you for his own "salvation".

There's inconsistencies and pitfalls all over him.

Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:41 pm

TheNinja wrote:
Dunn wrote:
Matt Dunn made his debut in 2007 just after Lethal Injection,

So it's three years ish,

Feels a lot longer though.

However, Matt Dunn is only like, 24? I used to have his D.O.B written down, think he was meant to be 4 years older than me, and I was 17 when I started, making Matt... 21 three years ago.

So he is fairly young in that sense.

Anyway, back IC! (Also, both you guys, feel free to hit me up on AIM/PM if you ever need a hand, it's what I'm here for.)

I will give you that, a lot of what I do is in the shadows. However, all will be revealed when I see fit. And until then, there is more than enough of me standing in the light to deal with you.

You see, here's your mistake; I don't fight in the name of evil at all. I simply am, and I fight for two things; myself, and my asylum.

Let that sink in and eat at you. I'm fighting for Distortion, a branch of the FMW tree. I am fighting for this company.

How are we any different, when it comes down to it?

You fight for yourself and your asylum, I fight for respect and honor.

The difference?

I have no allies, I walk alone, and I am a one man army.

You?

You have a guy cloning you to get himself more over. You're so generic, non original with your "All will be revealed when I want it to be revealed."

Your logic sucks sir, all isn't revealed when you want it all is revealed when The Tao wants it to be revealed.

Maybe sometime you'll understand and see things through non cynic eyes.

I'm afraid I'm not as versed in Eastern philosophies, so I can't disect the trappings of 'the Tao' as efficently as I could, say, modern Christianity. They're both as fabricated as the other.

But generic? Good sir, you disappoint me. I'm far from, in all truth. Ask anyone, because despite the fact I am worlds above you, I do bore easily, and my own opponents seem to have disappeared; not that either of them can claim anything but a sound thrashing in the fields of verbal conflict.

But just because I'm humoring you, don't take that to mean you're worth anything.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:18 am

I'm sorry guys. I totally misread the extension. I thought I had until tonight. This will not become a habit. I'm just glad it wasn't a team match so I didn't screw Sleg. Sorry again.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:10 pm

Easier wrote:
Trust me, you are in no such situation. There are about a thousand other things more pertinent in my mind, in wrestling and out, than you and your slow churning lack of originality. Why Trey wants to speak for everyone? Beyond me. But you're an acrobat in a warrior's world. Nice and flashy, but you will whimper like a puppy if I put a boot to your neck. Best get another hobby
Storm: I rather not get myself another hobby. I would rather flash my moves at you and be done with it.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Sorry pal, but the act of flashing is not condoned around these parts...unless the flasher is female, decent-looking, and has a really nice pair, that is.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:10 pm

David GS wrote:
Sorry pal, but the act of flashing is not condoned around these parts...unless the flasher is female, decent-looking, and has a really nice pair, that is.

So basically no one in this place!!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Well, if that Raven Skye and Felicia Durante had of stuck around...

All we have now is Celeste to daydream about.

Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:02 am

Apathy: ...Those weren't women. You didn't rape them, did you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 11.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next