Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+31
The Dude
Easy
The Returned
Abel Steele
Lazyking
PX
Andy_Savana
Easty
Hannibal Frost
The Celt
Ripper
MASS Caesar
Jaro Classic
Damien
Christian Moorebyss
Killswitch
Jeff
Jetstream
Vincent Van Rose
Nicholas Gray
TJ Tilli
Gabriel Crow
Kaoru
Skyler Striker
Drew Michaels
Alex O'Rion
RCA
Eric Scorpio
Omega
Rottata
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

What are you most looking forward to at 10.1?
Rookies in action
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap22%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 7 ]
Black Marcus possibly causing PX to showstop the TV title
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap6%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
The Broken Saints get in their first-ever bout of action against the rising Danse Macabre
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap13%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
The return of Mass Caesar and Syanide on Distortion
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap19%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Abel Steele finally gets his shot against CGS
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap6%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Mark Johansson takes his revenge against Virus
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap0%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pandora's Box match between Scorpio and Drew
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap19%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Pandora's Box match between Celt and Jaro
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap13%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Pandora's Box match between Skyler and Romeo
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap2%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD Empty
PostSubject: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:31 pm

Transport now to an old folks home
Where the elderly are tossed on their brittle bones
The orderlies are stealing there's no excuse
Everyday for lunch they eat boiled goose

So I grabbed my boombox and hit the turbo bass
And what happened next was a total disgrace

Everybody started having sex
The music was way too powerful
A bunch of old people fucking like rabbits
It was disgusting to say the least
Oh!
A boombox can change the world
You gotta know your limits with a boombox
This was a cautionary tale
A boombox is not a toy!
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:33 pm

PX robbed me, now I'll take out my aggressions on the unsuspecting Danse Macabre.

Good luck gentlemen, don't take it to personal.
Back to top Go down

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:37 pm

Mr.Carter, I do hope you'll be able to act professionally and stay out of jail until our bout. If so, I wish you the best and may the better wrestler win.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:39 pm

Chris Kelson wrote:
Mr.Carter, I do hope you'll be able to act professionally and stay out of jail until our bout.

OOC: Kelson with the lulz.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:49 pm

So Drew...

Seems like no matter what we do around here, we two are fated to met each other time after time, no matter how much our paths diverge from one another.

Don't worry, I'm not getting all mushy here.

I take any threats to MY title very seriously, and don't expect that I won't be preparing for our upcoming battle.

Drew, you bring your righteousness, you bring your hell.

You're going to need to use it all.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:53 pm

Headbanger wrote:
You know what Austin, someone can pay. I fully can accept that. The thing is, you should direct that rage, not towards the fans who love you or the talent who still call you a friend but towards those who deserve it. You should direct it towards Jaro, towards Virus, towards Danse Macabre, towards Eric Scorpio, towards Syanide.

You should use your rage to make the world a better place for all.

That sounds so cliche, I know it does, but it is possible Chris. I really feel you can still make a difference and that you still, deep down, care about this all. If you did not, you would not be having this conversation with me at all. I think you care and you want help, you want some kind of guidance and, Chris, I want to help you. I am offering my entire being to you, I want to help pull you out of this and help you guide that rage towards appropriate outlets.

Dammit Chris, I just want to help you I swear. I will do anything if it can ease your pain, I just want to see you better before you make a decision that could hurt you even worse forever. I offer to stand by you forever, we are all BROKEN and all striving to be SAINTS Chris, you have to see that...

I do care.

I just don't want to care about anything but me. And I start doing this at 10.1.

I don't give a shit about the world, Drew...I don't think you see that. What the hell has the world done for me? NOTHING.

NOTHING!!!

NOTHING BUT FUCKING BOG ME DOWN AND FORCE ME TO LIVE BY WHAT SOCIETY DICTATES AS 'RIGHT'.

That's what the world did, Drew. They did this to me. Humanity did this to me. And nothing in return to even try to make things better. They took my career and shat on it, they destroyed my life. And you want me to fucking save them? Why?

Shit, I didn't even save you and I idolized you. So I'm sure I'm not saving the world, I tried that perfect person shit and failed. When I was ready to be that hero you supposedly 'knew' I could be, I lost all of my support cause I supposedly tried too hard, and thus I became too honorable for my own good.

Yeah, I said that.

And this, I don't really want to escape from it.

And truly I don't want to be saved...especially by someone whose judgment has obviously become clouded based on the decisions he made to take in certain people. Try all you want Drew... but I don't deserve to be saved...prove me wrong, friend. I don't deserve to be a hero for FMW...this bitch is beneath me after what it's taken from me.

I want my turn, Drew. I will have my turn. And if you try to take my whore from me before it happens...

...If you try to fuck up my battlefield before I conquer it...you'll have your Moment of Clarity.

From THE TRUE Broken Saint to THE Chosen One.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:05 am

Dear Booking Committee,

I'm going to sleep with your sister/cousin/hot female relative if not booked next show.

Sincerely,

Eric Ares
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:07 am

OOC: Hey, you still exist!
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:10 am

OOC: I went away to visit the older people I'm related too, and left without telling anyone in my rush.

Which makes me an idiot, I'm aware.

Also since I don't want to do this elsewhere, Happy Belated New Years to everyone, hope it was a good one.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:38 am

RCA wrote:
I do care.

I just don't want to care about anything but me. And I start doing this at 10.1.

I don't give a shit about the world, Drew...I don't think you see that. What the hell has the world done for me? NOTHING.

NOTHING!!!

NOTHING BUT FUCKING BOG ME DOWN AND FORCE ME TO LIVE BY WHAT SOCIETY DICTATES AS 'RIGHT'.

That's what the world did, Drew. They did this to me. Humanity did this to me. And nothing in return to even try to make things better. They took my career and shat on it, they destroyed my life. And you want me to fucking save them? Why?

Shit, I didn't even save you and I idolized you. So I'm sure I'm not saving the world, I tried that perfect person shit and failed. When I was ready to be that hero you supposedly 'knew' I could be, I lost all of my support cause I supposedly tried too hard, and thus I became too honorable for my own good.

Yeah, I said that.

And this, I don't really want to escape from it.

And truly I don't want to be saved...especially by someone whose judgment has obviously become clouded based on the decisions he made to take in certain people. Try all you want Drew... but I don't deserve to be saved...prove me wrong, friend. I don't deserve to be a hero for FMW...this bitch is beneath me after what it's taken from me.

I want my turn, Drew. I will have my turn. And if you try to take my whore from me before it happens...

...If you try to fuck up my battlefield before I conquer it...you'll have your Moment of Clarity.

From THE TRUE Broken Saint to THE Chosen One.

I know you do not want to care but you obviously still do or else you would have walked away from this conversation some time ago when we started mentioning things you obviously do not want to talk about like your brother. No one is forcing you to do anything Chris, you have to see that.

I just care for you.

And no, you did not save me but you should not have had to. I am my own man with my own battles, it was not your place to put your career at risk to protect me. I see this, I am not some self-centered fool despite what Celt and Skyler may be attempting to project on me. Your health is more important to me than my own, know that.

As for saving FMW, it is simple. Right now, you have little else in your life then FMW; it is sad but true. I have been the same way before when Juliet left me before Ultimatum 2. This company means so much to me because it was there for me just like it is here for you, despite what you may believe about it right now, and it will give you an outlet for your aggression and a chance to take down some people who do not understand what they truly have.

Look at Jason for an example. He has a child now, at least one if not more if it is true and he impregnated Robb Larsen's woman so many years ago. He has what we cannot and do not and takes it for granted. He never thinks twice about setting a horrible example, about simply throwing it all away for his own greed and sin. Why should he have what you do not? Why should he be allowed to not suffer the pain you did?

If you are going to ask these questions, ask them of those who truly are guilty.

You have never lost all your support Chris, I am always here for you and will continue to be until you completely cut me off and even then I will try my best to help you. You are a good man, the fact you feel so strongly about this proves that. An evil man would not bat an eye over your problem, he would rejoice over not having to have responsibility over another life and the freedom that comes along with it but you, you wanted it. You craved it.

You needed it.

That is because you are a good man, this only hurts because you are naturally a great person. I know this and deep down you know this. The question is are you going to accept your true nature or rebel against it simply because you think that will make the pain go away to see others suffer.

As for those I have taken in, they both have checkered pasts and both have growing to do but dammit, they both have a dedication to this sport and a dedication to what is right even if it does not always shine through right now. I am all about giving people second chances because if I were not given one so long ago I would be rotting in a prison cell right now for robbery, assault, or worse.

Please Austin, take my hand; let me help you. Do it for yourself, do it for your brother, do it me...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:50 am

I'll think about it.

That's all I can do...just think...something...I don't know.

I just don't know if it's right, bro.

And if it wasn't you, I wouldn't want to know. But...I have to give you the benefit of the doubt...and think.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:57 am

That is all I can ask Chris, that is all I can ever hope to ask.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:00 am

I AM TIRED OF THIS.

I am one half of FMW's Undisputed Tag Team Champions.

I am the longest-reigning and only two-time FMW Abandoned Champion.

I am a husband.

I am a father.

I am a fighter.

I am a liar.

I am a sinner.

I AM A HYPOCRITE.

And here's the kicker - for this last quality, I'm just like EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THIS PLACE.

And this is my message - it's just me. Just myself, my good qualities, my terrible flaws, everything about me. Just me, just Skyler Striker, just human. Striving to be better.

And Drew Michaels, when we meet?

I'll destroy you.

Also, Romeo, you're going down.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:09 am

We are Samurai
But where there is no honor
There is only strength.

FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD GD3762812@Members-of-the-Yakuza-6921
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:12 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
I'll destroy you.[/center]

I would wish you luck with that but I do not pursue avenues that are doomed before they even start.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:15 am

Good to see you can at least trade off idle threats.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:18 am

I am a man of many talents Skyler, all of them placing me firmly above deadbeat fathers like yourself.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:19 am

Ouch. I feel hurt. Let me go get a panadol and I'll be right back.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:27 am

First you turn to alcohol, get a bitch pregnant, and now to drugs. Even in jest you stay so classy Skyler.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:34 am

No more classy than you in calling my wife by that name.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:11 am

So Broken Saints vs. Danse Macabre. Saints vs. the Dead. I like it. And believe me Seth, it's nothing personally. Would you like lilies for your grave or something more festive?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:17 am

Gabe, Gabe, Gabe, you make me laugh...you see you think you're going to win. You think that you'll pin or submit either Gray or myself. You think...that's your problem, don't think...do.

Actions speak louder than words, you've lost more than I.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:42 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Also, Romeo, you're going down.

I've been given opportunities you only drool about in your dreams.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:48 am

And then you went and screwed up, leaving said opportunities wasted.

Good job on that.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:57 am

He wasn't pinned, he didn't lose.

Sorry, I was just saying it for him since that has been his excuse since he lost that match.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:44 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
And then you went and screwed up, leaving said opportunities wasted.

Good job on that.

The fact remains that I received-nay, I MADE that opportunity, and there is no doubt that I will be getting more.

As for you, you're stuck being a verbal target by the Broken Saints. How's that working for you?
Back to top Go down
TJ Tilli

TJ Tilli

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TJ Tilli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:53 am

Romeo wrote:

The fact remains that I received-nay, I MADE that opportunity, and there is no doubt that I will be getting more.

As for you, you're stuck being a verbal target by the Broken Saints. How's that working for you?

At least he holds a title, Ro.
Back to top Go down
http://tilliwrestlingfederation.wikia.com/
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:28 am

Y'know what I never get? People saying and or implying that they're going to kill their opponents. Last I checked, murder was illegal, and if you killed someone on national television, the friendly police would bring their handcuffs to your house.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:21 am

Romeo wrote:

Stuck? I beg to differ. After a successful cycle in which I proved I could defend the titles I posess, now I have room to go forwards. The chance to hold the World Title belt is not something that I will let slip through my fingers, Ro.

However, please feel free to bring out the scoreboard for Mr. Tilli.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:02 am

How would you react if I decided to steal the Abandoned Championship to make it Corruption's own?

And then the Broken Saints take the Tag titles?

At the very least we agree on one thing. Mr. Tilli, stay out of this. Focus on your peers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next