Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+31
The Dude
Easy
The Returned
Abel Steele
Lazyking
PX
Andy_Savana
Easty
Hannibal Frost
The Celt
Ripper
MASS Caesar
Jaro Classic
Damien
Christian Moorebyss
Killswitch
Jeff
Jetstream
Vincent Van Rose
Nicholas Gray
TJ Tilli
Gabriel Crow
Kaoru
Skyler Striker
Drew Michaels
Alex O'Rion
RCA
Eric Scorpio
Omega
Rottata
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

What are you most looking forward to at 10.1?
Rookies in action
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap22%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 7 ]
Black Marcus possibly causing PX to showstop the TV title
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap6%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
The Broken Saints get in their first-ever bout of action against the rising Danse Macabre
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap13%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
The return of Mass Caesar and Syanide on Distortion
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap19%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Abel Steele finally gets his shot against CGS
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap6%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Mark Johansson takes his revenge against Virus
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pandora's Box match between Scorpio and Drew
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap19%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Pandora's Box match between Celt and Jaro
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap13%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Pandora's Box match between Skyler and Romeo
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap2%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Clarke wrote:

H_____n is back.

OOC: Yay, Half-ton is back!
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:25 pm

OOC: He-Man is returning to FMW! Bah-Gawd!
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Half-Ton He-Man is Hella-Fun?
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:55 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Seth, I see no point in facing you because you're overhyped and overrated.

Says the wrestler hype and hype alone built.

And as for your little comment on me earlier, I still am in a bit of disbelief. I mean, I am very much glad to see you FINALLY showing your true colors and admitting you are just a vile human being who does not value life or respect any sanctity in it but honestly, I thought you to be a bit better. A douche? Yes. A self-absorbed asshole? Yes. A horrible, negligent parent? Of course.

But someone who can look another human being in the eyes and wish death upon them with NO regard to their family, to their fans, to their friends, to everyone whose life is better because that person is in it...that is callous. You have exposed your true colors and I would LOVE to see what some of your defenders lately, men like Celt who you have had fooled like you fooled so many others, have to say about this. I may be a bit of an asshole at times, I admit this fully even if I believe myself to be justified, but I would NEVER disrespect the sanctity of life like you so casually have. Even men like Jason Roy and D. Hammond Samuels have a right to life, I just wish for them to be removed from general society to protect said society as a whole. But you...you crossed the line. You wished not for me to be injured, not for me to be crippled, not for me to never step foot in a wrestling ring again. Those I could accept, I have been threatened by much worse men then you and much, much more talented ones. But you wished death upon me, you wished to see the hero of so many young children SLAIN openly and expressed in the way that you would show GLEE AND JOY at my demise and their sadness.

Continue to expose yourself Skyler Striker, prove me right just as times passing proves so many of the outcast and martyred correct in their claims.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:03 am

The Celt wrote:
Jaro wrote:
Of course we'll find out afterwards, I'm just not about to ruin the surprise. It won't be an enduring obligation to me, just a one-time thing. As material as this Ultraviolent Championship, I promise you.

You said you would put anything on the line, now back up your bark and DO IT.

All right, you ugly cock-monling asshole, go ahead and add that your fucking stipulation. Doesn't fucking matter to me, because it's never going to happen, NEVER. You think you can outrun me a third time? You think your luck can hold up against me? Nothing, Nothing in this world can hold up to me on the chase Roy. It's like some kind of Predator shit once I get going, you know? You think you've killed me only for me to shown up 5 minutes later and being munching on your brain. Go ahead and add that stipulation, and about a future you're never gonig to live, because the second I started this thing your future ended. Worry about your present Roy, Dread your present.

10.1 I'm going to change your life Roy, Period.

HA. It's done then!

I hope for your sake all your childish name-calling equates to results when we do battle for the last time at 10.1. Because if not, you'll look back at this and realize you made the biggest mistake of your miserable fucking life.

At 10.1, I'm going to take everything away from you. You quite literally will no longer have a leg to stand on.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:10 am

Headbanger wrote:
And as for your little comment on me earlier, I still am in a bit of disbelief. I mean, I am very much glad to see you FINALLY showing your true colors and admitting you are just a vile human being who does not value life or respect any sanctity in it but honestly, I thought you to be a bit better. A douche? Yes. A self-absorbed asshole? Yes. A horrible, negligent parent? Of course.

But someone who can look another human being in the eyes and wish death upon them with NO regard to their family, to their fans, to their friends, to everyone whose life is better because that person is in it...that is callous. You have exposed your true colors and I would LOVE to see what some of your defenders lately, men like Celt who you have had fooled like you fooled so many others, have to say about this. I may be a bit of an asshole at times, I admit this fully even if I believe myself to be justified, but I would NEVER disrespect the sanctity of life like you so casually have. Even men like Jason Roy and D. Hammond Samuels have a right to life, I just wish for them to be removed from general society to protect said society as a whole. But you...you crossed the line. You wished not for me to be injured, not for me to be crippled, not for me to never step foot in a wrestling ring again. Those I could accept, I have been threatened by much worse men then you and much, much more talented ones. But you wished death upon me, you wished to see the hero of so many young children SLAIN openly and expressed in the way that you would show GLEE AND JOY at my demise and their sadness.

Continue to expose yourself Skyler Striker, prove me right just as times passing proves so many of the outcast and martyred correct in their claims.

Will do, capitano.

The fact that you can't take a one-line insult without grossly overexaggerating it in order to falsely 'prove' a point you want to make makes me laugh. Drew? Listen very carefully, I know you have a penchant for closing your ears so you're free to keep hearing what you want to hear.

I don't care.

I don't care about your bull anymore. I've grown apathetic towards you, mostly due to your ceaseless self-righteous rants and your consistent ignorance, but also because you're generally turning into a wanker.

Go suck a cocksicle.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:31 am

That oozed with 'I'm tired of you embarrassing me with the truth so leave me alone and die you big meanie'.

Of course, I could be wrong but I'm right as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, Skyler...what's gotten under your skin man? You're stronger than this, at least I thought you were. Don't tell me you've grown weak and spineless as well.

Sure, you're only human. I get that. You have this wonderful, storybook family whom you'd die for. I'm sure they love you with all of their heart, despite how much slander Drew has thrown your way. Despite you not knowing it, you've always been a hero just because save for that incident with Jade, you've always been one of the more honorable men I've ever seen, even though you had this tendency to behave like a stuck-up brat who doesn't have the time of day for anyone. I found that out first hand.

But Drew's affecting you. Doubt is seeping into your mind. You're becoming the bad guy that Drew has always claimed you to be. Even got your daughter cursing out Drew when he's supposedly been there for her...but as she said...she didn't need him then as if you were there to give her a hug every now and then and basically be a dad.

But I can't talk...I mean, I don't even have kids so I wouldn't know basic shit like not to write off your child because he or she made a sacrifice for you. So, answer me this, Sky. Are you going to just be evil because Drew said so? I mean, that's like someone calling me a Rapist instead of a Radical, and me going with it.

Anyway, I can hear it in your words man. You deep down want Drew to stop, let up. You want to quit but you're too prideful to do it. If you don't want to quit, then don't, but seriously you're better than this. Or maybe you're not, I'm not really sure. But it's dishearteningly delicious to watch you fall from your pedestal. At least in your case, you jumped off under your own power...I was pushed myself.

But it makes your case that much sadder...and that's typical of you. You're having the most obvious reaction to a man slandering you...your mind is becoming clouded with irrational thoughts because you are scared to face failure. Too bad you've already failed.

I could be wrong, since I have this tendency to sum up things because of what I believe is a profound understanding of your situation...but I'm right as far as I'm concerned.

And thus this means damn your opinion. This isn't me supporting Drew, because really, I don't. This is me relishing in a moment of clarity.

Me relishing that I wasn't the only man falling from grace...but you're still falling and I've already grabbed a ledge and climbed to a point of safety. And no, I'm not going to save you, you petulant, gutless, childish piece of shit.

That's a hero's job...and one of them is dying in front of my eyes.

Funny.

Last edited by RCA on Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:36 am

IT'S 2:00 AM DO YOU KNOW WHO PINNED YOU AT THE HAYABUSA CUP?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:42 am

IT'S 2:00 AM...DO YOU KNOW WHERE ANNALISA IS?

WELL DO YOU, YOU BLUBBER-BLOODED MONKEY? You think that you're some kind of awesome because you can imitate me or some shit, thinking you've done something because you tried to smother me with your lard like Roy Nelson or something?

Seth, let me explain something to you. I HATE YOU, and I'm not alone. I probably could stand you if you were decisive and up front about your shit. Maybe I'd like you if you knew what's important and what isn't. But no...I see no effort to reform, I see no effort to be a better man, as Drew hoped you be.

You focus on your own underhanded, unearned 'accomplishments' instead of trying to better this place like a real Broken Saint. Need we forget you just lost to PX? Fucking PX?

So, I'm supposed to take you serious because the only time you laid a hand on me was to pin me after Harlequin knocked me out? Need we forget that I was beating your ass harder you do your dick to a picture of that Annalisa slut during those cold, lonely nights in Tennessee?

I'm supposed to take you serious cause you let a bitch own you at the end?

And I'm supposed to take you serious because you didn't win the Hayabusa Cup?

PLEASE.

Seth, don't make me bust your fucking skull like I will Jade's cherry.

I'll emasculate and humiliate your slimy ass, I'm the kind of guy that'll fuck the lining out of your little secretary's ass then make you choke on her menstruation for fucking with me. You're nothing more than a flip-flopping batch of genital herpes, always found in places where you aren't needed or wanted. I'm over here trying to have some semblance of an legit conversation and you had to stick your Samoa Joe wannabe turkey neck in my business. Do you want me fucking around in your business because I'll annihilate that broad like 2012.

Get your own gimmick and stick with it like your lips stick to Drew's ass, get the picture?

Last edited by RCA on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:17 am

I have no comeback, largely because you're right, Chris.

But then, the same applies on my level. I see you and Drew spar verbally as well, albeit his opinion of you seems to be a lot higher than his of me.

And you? You fall, too. It's not an encouraging sight.

I feel like I'm stuck here alone, save Leon... what do I do, Chris? Tell me, what do I do?

WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

Do I let him continue with his slander, his lies, his arrogant, ignorant drivel?

No. No, no, no, no, no, NO, NO!

This will NOT be the day I fall to a pathetic excuse for a man like YOU, Drew Michaels, not today. I am TIRED of falling, TIRED of giving in, when I could be so much better, SO MUCH MORE!

You spoke of a ledge, Christopher? How funny it was watching me fall?

Ironic.

You've just become my ledge.

I'll see you at the top. I really do appreciate it, so try and keep up with me. You deserve better than Drew.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:22 am

How can I fall against him in a verbal war, when all Drew really has to say to me is 'I'm here for you, Chris. Anytime you want to grab my hand, I'll be here waiting'?

How have I fallen when I WON'T grab his hand?

Answer that, Sky.

As it were...I'm not going to tell you what to do. I'm not your master...I don't own you, you aren't the Seth to my Drew. You don't look up to me, I'm not here to encourage you or be an example for you, man. Fight your own fight.

Now, as for being your ledge...Elaborate, if you will. Don't want to say anything rash towards you when you're undeserving.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:10 am

You guys all suck.

You are hinging all these decisions on whether or not to be saved by Drew, when in fact, by the time you decide to reach for his hand or not, he'll already have been ascended to his heaven, by my very own hallowed hands.

Do your own damn things and of course, except on Ammunition. That's my domain.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:57 am

Is this what I've come back to? Really?

I really, finally, thought Havoc was no more. Guess I was wrong. Whilst I was nursing my neck and healing my wounds, everyone joined.

This isn't FMW anymore. This is a watered down version of Havoc. Hate, Evil, Chaos... just without the family and the organization.

The lot of you need to grow the fuck up. Quit the bitchin' and the whinin'.

Course, what else is there to pass the time?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:39 am

Jaro wrote:
The Celt wrote:
Jaro wrote:
Of course we'll find out afterwards, I'm just not about to ruin the surprise. It won't be an enduring obligation to me, just a one-time thing. As material as this Ultraviolent Championship, I promise you.

You said you would put anything on the line, now back up your bark and DO IT.

All right, you ugly cock-monling asshole, go ahead and add that your fucking stipulation. Doesn't fucking matter to me, because it's never going to happen, NEVER. You think you can outrun me a third time? You think your luck can hold up against me? Nothing, Nothing in this world can hold up to me on the chase Roy. It's like some kind of Predator shit once I get going, you know? You think you've killed me only for me to shown up 5 minutes later and being munching on your brain. Go ahead and add that stipulation, and about a future you're never gonig to live, because the second I started this thing your future ended. Worry about your present Roy, Dread your present.

10.1 I'm going to change your life Roy, Period.

HA. It's done then!

I hope for your sake all your childish name-calling equates to results when we do battle for the last time at 10.1. Because if not, you'll look back at this and realize you made the biggest mistake of your miserable fucking life.

At 10.1, I'm going to take everything away from you. You quite literally will no longer have a leg to stand on.

OOC: Why the fuck did I agree to this??? Neutral Neutral Embarassed Laughing Question pale pale scratch
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:40 am

Hannyboo. I watched your Dog Collar match. You sick motherfucker, you.

See? This guy nearly had his neck broken and he makes more sense than the rest of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:33 am

Oh Alistair, where are you my blood drunk friend?

Far atop the hill of Transylvania, I'd imagine? With all your other monster friends? Tell Frankenstein I said "evenin' chap".
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:54 pm

RCA wrote:
That oozed with 'I'm tired of you embarrassing me with the truth so leave me alone and die you big meanie'.

Austin gets it, he really does. Glad to see it my friend, glad to see that you can peer through Skyler's bullshit and notice the truth. There is something special about you Chris and there always will be despite what you may believe right now because of recent troubles in your life. You have the strength to soldier through, I just hope you can put these bad dreams behind you and move on for the betterment of yourself and the world as a whole.

As for Skyler, I am still trying to figure out how I am "grossly overexaggerating" the fact you wished I would die. I did not misquote you, I did not paraphrase or anything like that. You specifically said that you wished I die in a fire. You want me to lose the most precious gift God can bestow upon us, life itself, simply because you do not like what I am saying.

At one point, the Catholic Church did not like what Martin Luther had to say about corruption either. Should he have died in a fire?

At one point, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was not liked by a large percentage of the United States of America. Were the bastards who silenced him right?

The current President of the United States of America, Barrack Obama, is not liked by a percentage of this nation because of what he has to say. Should he too die in a fire?

These three men are just some of my heroes who have either been silenced or had someone attempt to silence them throughout history. What makes your call to silence me any different then the SOBs who killed the Kennedy brothers? You want me to lose my life because you do not agree with what I am saying and that makes you no better then any movement that has attempted to censor the opinions of others through violence.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Easty wrote:

See? This guy nearly had his neck broken and he makes more sense than the rest of you.

Thank you, sir.

Annnnnd... thank you, sir.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:33 pm

Headbanger wrote:
Austin gets it, he really does. Glad to see it my friend, glad to see that you can peer through Skyler's bullshit and notice the truth. There is something special about you Chris and there always will be despite what you may believe right now because of recent troubles in your life. You have the strength to soldier through, I just hope you can put these bad dreams behind you and move on for the betterment of yourself and the world as a whole.

As for Skyler, I am still trying to figure out how I am "grossly overexaggerating" the fact you wished I would die. I did not misquote you, I did not paraphrase or anything like that. You specifically said that you wished I die in a fire. You want me to lose the most precious gift God can bestow upon us, life itself, simply because you do not like what I am saying.

At one point, the Catholic Church did not like what Martin Luther had to say about corruption either. Should he have died in a fire?

At one point, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was not liked by a large percentage of the United States of America. Were the bastards who silenced him right?

The current President of the United States of America, Barrack Obama, is not liked by a percentage of this nation because of what he has to say. Should he too die in a fire?

These three men are just some of my heroes who have either been silenced or had someone attempt to silence them throughout history. What makes your call to silence me any different then the SOBs who killed the Kennedy brothers? You want me to lose my life because you do not agree with what I am saying and that makes you no better then any movement that has attempted to censor the opinions of others through violence.

Since when did a delusional wrestler start being nearly as important as the president, or Martin Luther King?

I know, I know, not my issue, rookie, etc etc. But still is no one else going to point out that a guy who wears spandex for a living compares himself to some of the most influential figures from history, and thinks what he does makes any kind of difference comparably.

I get it Drew, you try and do what's right and all that, but seriously. I have a dream, changed to one, two, three just doesn't have the same impact.

Fuck and people think I'm arrogant.

I am, but I'm only looked up to by people because I'm amazing, not because I am a "hero".
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:17 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Easty wrote:

Thank you, sir.

Annnnnd... thank you, sir.

Welcome, good sir.

Perhaps this time, if you care to, we can actually win the tag title match?

Memory states I'm owed a rematch after all.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:41 pm

Then I do believe I'm owed a rematch as well.

No... eh, buddy buddy kinda thing this go around though. Sad to say I'm not a psychopath anymore. Your kind just doesn't float my boat these days.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:22 pm

There is no cure for psychosis, I'm afraid. Believe me. I know.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:37 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
I have no comeback, largely because you're right, Chris.

But then, the same applies on my level. I see you and Drew spar verbally as well, albeit his opinion of you seems to be a lot higher than his of me.

And you? You fall, too. It's not an encouraging sight.

I feel like I'm stuck here alone, save Leon... what do I do, Chris? Tell me, what do I do?

WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

Do I let him continue with his slander, his lies, his arrogant, ignorant drivel?

No. No, no, no, no, no, NO, NO!

This will NOT be the day I fall to a pathetic excuse for a man like YOU, Drew Michaels, not today. I am TIRED of falling, TIRED of giving in, when I could be so much better, SO MUCH MORE!

You spoke of a ledge, Christopher? How funny it was watching me fall?

Ironic.

You've just become my ledge.

I'll see you at the top. I really do appreciate it, so try and keep up with me. You deserve better than Drew.

You're funny.

So while you sit there, finding yourself and wondering what to do to gain the acceptance of people who won't leave you alone... I'm going to defeat you.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:40 pm

No.

Drew Michaels?

Chris Austin?

Romeo?

No. You will not define me.

This is my life to live.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:29 pm

I don't want to define you. I've had enough trouble defining myself. I merely speak the truth as I see it. Occam's Razor, Skyler.

Whether you acknowledge its effectiveness and impeccability...or whether you don't...it'll still be there, destroying the false realities of those who haven't had their Moment of Clarity.

I think it's time I put you...and possibly yours...on the list of those who haven't.

Don't make me do it, bro. I still like you.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:26 pm

Hannibal's back and turned over a new leaf. Harley is back to being somewhat normal. Even Easty has found something new to do with himself.

What is FMW coming to?

OOC: Welcome back Hannibal. Place hasn't been the same without you. Also for everyone else, I started two new threads. One's for Promo Feedback Requests. The other is for the actual feedback. They're both in the feedback section of Backstage.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:39 am

Damien Inferno wrote:
There is no cure for psychosis, I'm afraid. Believe me. I know.

There is a cure.

Atonement.

Gabriel Crow wrote:
Hannibal's back and turned over a new leaf. Harley is back to being somewhat normal. Even Easty has found something new to do with himself.

What is FMW coming to?

FMW has done a complete reversal. Easty, Harlequin, and myself are FMW. The rest... appear to have joined Havoc.

So much chaos and shit, it's ridiculous.

OOC: Great to be back. Glad to see you're still around.

EDIT:: Just read your promo, Gabriel. When the hell did you get so good?
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:04 am

Where oh where have Thorn and Tilli gone? They started off running their mouths about how good they are and yet as soon as someone calls them on it they suddenly disappear.

Don't tell me, they've gone to a health spa together to talk "tactics" ... or are they just so comfortable in bed together that they don't want to move to say a few comments.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:02 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Then I do believe I'm owed a rematch as well.

No... eh, buddy buddy kinda thing this go around though. Sad to say I'm not a psychopath anymore. Your kind just doesn't float my boat these days.

I understand.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:49 am

OOC: Coming from you Hannibal, that is high praise indeed. Thank you.

Someone had to take Havoc's place. Might as well be us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next