Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+31
The Dude
Easy
The Returned
Abel Steele
Lazyking
PX
Andy_Savana
Easty
Hannibal Frost
The Celt
Ripper
MASS Caesar
Jaro Classic
Damien
Christian Moorebyss
Killswitch
Jeff
Jetstream
Vincent Van Rose
Nicholas Gray
TJ Tilli
Gabriel Crow
Kaoru
Skyler Striker
Drew Michaels
Alex O'Rion
RCA
Eric Scorpio
Omega
Rottata
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

What are you most looking forward to at 10.1?
Rookies in action
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap22%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 7 ]
Black Marcus possibly causing PX to showstop the TV title
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
The Broken Saints get in their first-ever bout of action against the rising Danse Macabre
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
The return of Mass Caesar and Syanide on Distortion
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap19%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Abel Steele finally gets his shot against CGS
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Mark Johansson takes his revenge against Virus
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pandora's Box match between Scorpio and Drew
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap19%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Pandora's Box match between Celt and Jaro
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Pandora's Box match between Skyler and Romeo
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap2%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:56 pm

Macabre means death. Death isn't frightening in the least. At least not to those who are accustomed to it. If you're afraid of death, Gray, you aren't truly enlightened. Just another false saint walking around.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Uh, when did I say I was afraid of death?

Because I'm fairly sure I didn't, Daimey. Actually, I'm completely certain of it.

Death is meh. When it comes, it comes. Nothing to be afraid of.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:02 pm

You said "Macabre" means something frightening. Macabre means death. Implying that death is frightening also implies you fear death.

Last edited by Damien Inferno on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:06 pm

To most, it is.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:22 pm

OOC: I mark for Mass Caesar.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:56 pm

Jaro wrote:
You know Celt, as much as I enjoy crushing your dreams again and again, I'm not sure what you've done to deserve the countless opportunities at my championship. I'm fine defending the belt because I know you can't beat me, but in the interest of fairness, isn't it time that you put something on the line?

Or perhaps you aren't as honorable as you claim to be.

OOC: OH NO HE DI-IIIIINT
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Jetstream

Jetstream

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The X-Stream" Jetstream
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:16 pm

Jaro wrote:
You know Celt, as much as I enjoy crushing your dreams again and again, I'm not sure what you've done to deserve the countless opportunities at my championship. I'm fine defending the belt because I know you can't beat me, but in the interest of fairness, isn't it time that you put something on the line?

Or perhaps you aren't as honorable as you claim to be.

OCC:That was cold...
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Ahh just like the rest the Jap and whatever it is that Numbskull Nick Nolte Nuthin is can't face the music. Especially when that music is a ear splitting Final Encore to your cranium!! Come out from the shadows little ones and be not afraid of Uncle Axel. Danse Macabre threatens death on their competitors, I however just want to beat you into unconciousness and claim the W for 10.1! Death comes for us all and I don't feel the need to be your reaper quite yet. That day may come but until then just like the song says boys.....GET IN THE RING!!!
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Ahh just like the rest the Jap and whatever it is that Numbskull Nick Nolte Nuthin is can't face the music. Especially when that music is a ear splitting Final Encore to your cranium!! Come out from the shadows little ones and be not afraid of Uncle Axel. Danse Macabre threatens death on their competitors, I however just want to beat you into unconciousness and claim the W for 10.1! Death comes for us all and I don't feel the need to be your reaper quite yet. That day may come but until then just like the song says boys.....GET IN THE RING!!!

Face the music? That's something the likes of you and Bret Michaels haven't done since 1989.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:46 pm

ToastErr wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

Face the music? That's something the likes of you and Bret Michaels haven't done since 1989.

Oh ....That was quite a kneeslapper there buddy....you had me tearing up foir a bit....Seriously though is that the best you can do? I know if you try real hard you can come up with something better than thaqt polished turd I have been hearing since I started in this business. The ladies drop trou for me plenty Mr. Eggroll, aqnd Brett Micheals by the way!! When was the last time you got anything but tiny Sumo Wresler pee pee?? Bret Micheals!! HA!! This big Mutha fucker is hilarious!! Bret Micheals!?
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:01 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
ToastErr wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

Oh ....That was quite a kneeslapper there buddy....you had me tearing up foir a bit....Seriously though is that the best you can do? I know if you try real hard you can come up with something better than thaqt polished turd I have been hearing since I started in this business. The ladies drop trou for me plenty Mr. Eggroll, aqnd Brett Micheals by the way!! When was the last time you got anything but tiny Sumo Wresler pee pee?? Bret Micheals!! HA!! This big Mutha fucker is hilarious!! Bret Micheals!?

Typical. An "I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I" response, and a reference to your penis.

Still trying to relive the glory days, huh? The days when dick thrusting on TV and codpieces made you a sex god? Pathetic. I'll bet the name "Axel Van Osbourne" is something you came up with in a garage with your stoner teenage band-friends.

And if what I said was a knee slapper, then yours just cut me straight off at the shin. "Mr. Eggroll"...."Sumo Wrestler Pee Pee"...

Thank god the cocaine epidemic killed most people like you.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:27 pm

Funny enough I am just getting started my gargantuan friend....Its a shame that he best part of you ended up as a stain on some low rent no tell motel sheets your hooker mama laid down on night after night. I was looking forward to a match with someone who had class and honor....Who drank his wine from crystal goblets and not boxes bought at the mini mart like all these other fuckers in the back, but I guess I was wrong about you Kato....You are a no class piece of garbage just like the rest....Your culture is built on honor and yet I see you stoop to the level of a Jetstream or Butters by ripping on the way I dress or the music I play....I sir am descended from dukes and earls and the like and I expected a Yakuza grunt to have a lil more class than that, but when you are raised by your Mama's pimp I know its hard to play with the big boys. That being said I am gonna leave you be and oh son just like the song says leave it all out there and.....GET IN THE RING!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:35 pm

Who the fuck says "I sir" any more?

Are you seriously slandering someone for using low brow insults and pretending to have class? Right after implying the best parts of him ran down Mommies leg, in far less articulate a manner?

And this is the entertainment FMW would rather put forward than allow me a match, sad. Don't know which is more retarded, the wrestler or the company.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:39 pm

The Ares wrote:

Are you seriously slandering someone for using low brow insults and pretending to have class? Right after implying the best parts of him ran down Mommies leg, in far less articulate a manner?

And this is the entertainment FMW would rather put forward than allow me a match, sad. Don't know which is more retarded, the wrestler or the company.

Maybe a few more dick and boobie jokes would get ya in front of the unwashed masses there bub? Maybe you should give it a shot eh? tongue I said I was hoping not to have to go the path I did but he opened the door so I jumped through it most happily!!!
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:50 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Funny enough I am just getting started my gargantuan friend....Its a shame that he best part of you ended up as a stain on some low rent no tell motel sheets your hooker mama laid down on night after night. I was looking forward to a match with someone who had class and honor....Who drank his wine from crystal goblets and not boxes bought at the mini mart like all these other fuckers in the back, but I guess I was wrong about you Kato....You are a no class piece of garbage just like the rest....Your culture is built on honor and yet I see you stoop to the level of a Jetstream or Butters by ripping on the way I dress or the music I play....I sir am descended from dukes and earls and the like and I expected a Yakuza grunt to have a lil more class than that, but when you are raised by your Mama's pimp I know its hard to play with the big boys. That being said I am gonna leave you be and oh son just like the song says leave it all out there and.....GET IN THE RING!!!!

Don't flatter yourself. The way you dress and the music you play are symptoms of a much bigger problem; the culture you come from. I only called you out on the skin-deep qualities, because they are most definitive of what you are...a flashback to a hedonistic, selfish, self-serving, ignorant era that no one wants to relive. And after all it was YOUR idea to define yourself as a rock star, not mine.

Your name, your attire, and all that other nonsense define exactly what is wrong with you. But...what's your excuse for calling me Kato, Axel? I mean, besides the fact you think it's cool to make race jokes and insinuate that my mother is a whore. I speak with a purpose. And you? You speak through the filter of your own little gimmick.

But even if that wasn't the case, Axel, the world I come from is such that it follows an equilibrium. For every action, there is a "reaction". Every affront must be repaid in kind. So if you're classless, then I don't see the need to show you any class in response. Again, typical of the culture you come from. You treat everyone as a means to your ends, and then act shocked when they return the favor.

At least Ares has (if NOTHING else) the good sense to see through your idiocy. Maybe he should be in the triple threat match, not you.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:02 pm

Jaro wrote:

Or perhaps you aren't as honourable as you claim to be.

Clap Clap

WOW, finished fapping off at how awesome you think you are Roy?

Look you sack of shite, I don't know what planet you're living on, but here in FMW the Champions get put against whose most capable of challenging them. I don't why you're old buddy Smitten gave me another shot, but he did. Fine by me, any chance to kick your ass, be it title on the line or not is fine by me.

And as a far as crushing my dreams, you've ALOT further to go before I ever throw in the towel. You think anything you've done so far has even compared with what I've already been though already? You're fucking brain dead if you think you have. The only thing you've succeeded in doing is increasing my determination to send my foot so far up your ass you'll be losing teeth.

What you want from me Roy, what? Because you know what? I'll put it on the line. Anything you can think of I'll put on the line. Because all I need is one more shot at your ass to get the job done. Simply put, you can't handle another round with me.

You go into the ring with me and Gods, I will change your fucking life forever Roy, forever. You won't be able to live the same way again once I get done with you. So go-a-fucking-head, name your price...in my world you've already lost.

OOC: This has disaster written all over it Razz Embarassed No
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:07 pm

OOC: Jaro/Celt just got interesting.
Back to top Go down
Jetstream

Jetstream

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:25 pm

The Ares wrote:

I would much rather see you in a match than Alex Van Cocksucker.

Also, does everyone notice that after he spouts off at the mouth, he says "Get in the ring?"

Or am I catching a contact high from his meth?

OCC:I hope this Jaro/Celt never ends!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:35 pm

Alright...I just realized something.

I've seen these matches all too many times.

Eric and Drew

Jaro and Celt

Romeo and Skyler

Alright...I know Romeo never got his rematch and shit like that...but seriously, why give him another chance at the FMW title? He had his chance, he fucking lost.

Skyler...I do not appreciate FMW trying to force feed you to the masses.

Jaro...well, it's hard to argue with that. Celt? How many chances does this make, 18? And why, because you voice your hate of Jaro more than anybody? Wait, I got it...

*in Irish voice* I hate Jason's guts!

*in regular voice* Does this make me number one contender to the UV title now? No? Well what if I job to him twice? Still no? Well color me surprised!

Eric...he has the C-4 title on a technicality to start with. Drew, with all due respect, hasn't won a match since he got back, having lost to the same people I lost to recently. And he doesn't even have a rightful rematch to the C-4 title having never lost the fucker in a match.

Meanwhile, I just beat the Number One Contender to the FMW Championship...and made him submit in a match on Ammunition prior to laying said smackdown at Death Row. Oh well I guess that isn't good enough.

That shit's about to change. That's all I got to say about that.

OOC: I guess I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:37 pm

RCA wrote:
Alright...I know Romeo never got his rematch and shit like that...but seriously, why give him another chance at the FMW title? He had his chance, he fucking lost.

Because I...

wasn't...

...pinned.

Honestly, Austin, I thought you were a smart man when you decided to spout my own beliefs, but how hard is it to understand this simple truth?
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:44 pm

Romeo wrote:

Because I...

wasn't...

...pinned.

Honestly, Austin, I thought you were a smart man when you decided to spout my own beliefs, but how hard is it to understand this simple truth?

Romeo...do you really want to have a conversation based on the opinion that 'Since someone not beating you, therefore you deserve the shot'?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:46 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Maybe a few more dick and boobie jokes would get ya in front of the unwashed masses there bub? Maybe you should give it a shot eh? tongue I said I was hoping not to have to go the path I did but he opened the door so I jumped through it most happily!!!

So not only do you lack the class you claim, you're a sheep as well?

How about just this once you be the trend setter? I know, I know it's a shock to your system to have anyone imply you should be different and stand out, but that's what I'm proposing.

Face me.

Be the first FMW star to face Eric Ares.

So a year or so down the road when I win the FMW Championship, you'll be able to say "I lost to him first" and maybe just maybe find something of value to take pride in for your career.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:47 pm

OOC: LOL
Back to top Go down
Jetstream

Jetstream

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:49 pm

OCC:OWNED!

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PUT AXEL IN THAT MATCH...PLEASE!

I BEG OF YOU

I WILL PAY ONE MILLION DOLLARS JUST TO WATCH HIM GET HIS ASS KICKED
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:53 pm

It seems like I'm not alone in my opinion of you, Mr. Van Osbourne. Democracy rules in this country, doesn't it?

Go ahead and oblige Eric Ares. It would save me the trouble of cleaning TWO men's remains off my boot.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:01 pm

ToastErr wrote:
It seems like I'm not alone in my opinion of you, Mr. Van Osbourne. Democracy rules in this country, doesn't it?

Go ahead and oblige Eric Ares. It would save me the trouble of cleaning TWO men's remains off my boot.

Yeah, it'd suck to get his blood and your own on those boots.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:02 pm

OOC: I really want you on the card.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:08 pm

The Ares wrote:
ToastErr wrote:

Yeah, it'd suck to get his blood and your own on those boots.

Yeah...I have a triple threat match.

But that's okay. Diligence like that is why you make a great opponent for Axel Van Osbourne.

Carry on. You two deserve each other.
Back to top Go down
Jetstream

Jetstream

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:14 pm

I'm not seeing people getting put on the card...

DO IT!...

do...it....
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:18 pm

ToastErr wrote:
Yeah...I have a triple threat match.

But that's okay. Diligence like that is why you make a great opponent for Axel Van Osbourne.

Carry on. You two deserve each other.

No what I DESERVE is to be treated like the talent I am and given the chance to show how much better than the world Eric Ares always has been, and always shall be.

What I DESERVE is a chance to converse with people who don't look up to Forest Gump because "he was such a smart fella".

What I DESERVE is nothing less than the world and everything in it.

But since what I get is fuck wits like you who try to run away when they realize just how outgunned mentally they are, I make do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next