Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Discussion Thread

Go down 
+21
Mark Johansson
The Returned
Slegna
Bobino
Jeff
Easy
Nicholas Gray
Eric Scorpio
Abel Steele
Kaoru
MetalKaiser
The Celt
Jetstream
Saggi the Dark Clown
Christian Moorebyss
Leon Caprice
PX
Rottata
Damien
Skyler Striker
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Romeo wrote:
The Celt wrote:
Mhhh so what does that makes Hostyle and Kelson then? Rolling Eyes

Not that over... have you noticed that quite a few people have criticized their gimmicks?
Genius has always been criticized. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:38 pm

So have dumbasses. WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

I kid, obviously.

Or am I?
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Dumbasses are made fun of; people don't care about criticizing anything they do.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Big night for TNA.

I'm crossing my fingers against an nWo reunion...
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:41 pm

EDGE WINS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:43 pm

SO MUCH WIN.

Predictions for Mania:

Edge vs. Seamus

Michaels vs. Undertaker ( possibly also triple threat with HHH?)

Cena vs. Batista
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:44 pm

I am totally marking out right now!

Edge is back AND he won it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

If only I'd put money on it D\'oh
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:46 pm

Skyler and Myself calling Wrestlemania now

Edge vs Shemus for the WWE

HBK vs Undertaker

Batista vs Cena

Orton vs Legacy in some form.

And then fit HHH in somewhere, possibly the HBK vs undertaker match.

But after watching that....EDGE IS BACK AND IS AWESOMER THAN THE MIZ!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:48 pm

Australians fail at spelling Sheamus
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:50 pm

Meh, when he jumps up so quickly how can we be expected to remember his name properly. haha.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:23 pm

Oh and also, it was freaky how much CM Punk is like Drew... all he did was rant and he really has somewhat of the same crusade as Drew...

A strange connection.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:33 pm

RAW MATCH NEGOTIATOR!!

Shatner on Raw is the greatest Television victory in the past twenty years

Freeze Frame Guys

EDIT: Vinny's entrance for that Bret Segment proves his is the biggest boss there is, was, and ever will be.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:12 am

Is anyone else waiting for the plot line where Luke Gallows comes out the closet and declares his love for Punk?
Seriously the guy stands way closer to Punk than a "straight" edge guy should and always seems to be touching Punk. Also I am sure the way Luke looks at him is meant to come off as reverence but it just looks more like he is in love with Punk....
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:01 pm

I'm putting this in spoiler tags because it doesn't actually "happen" until Friday.

Spoiler:

Discuss and use spoiler tags as necessary.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:03 pm

I heard it's far less bad than what was reported at first, it's going to be ok.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:11 am

Makes my WFL team sad
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: WWE Dropping Survivor series   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:38 pm

Note that this is still the WWE thread.

- During today's WWE Conference call, Vince McMahon announced that after 23 years, that the company would be dropping the Survivor Series name. The Survivor Series is the second longest running WWE PPV title in the company's history. Here is Vince McMahon's quote from the call…

"We think that Survivor Series is obsolete, as far as that title is concerned. It was something that worked many, many years ago, in terms of a creative standpoint, various teams competing. That really is not advantageous as the consumer now looks as what actually they are buying. And it's such a broad ... Survivor Series yes, many years ago, was one of the original four pay-per-views, but it's outlasted its usage and it is one of the things in terms of rebranding, this year and going forward, that will be rebranded. No longer will we have that title, Survivor Series."

And so, the big four becomes the big three. I quite like SS, and its a shame to see another tradition die out.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:00 pm

So, in keeping tradition with the new WWE trend of naming a PPV after what gimmicks will be on the card and completely ruining any surprise, Survivor Series will hereby be known as "Traditional 5 vs. 5 Tag Team Match".
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:06 pm

BRING BACK KING OF THE RING
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:07 pm

There is a poll on WWE.com about what type of match concepts you would like to see, as its own PPV i believe. Your options are as follows

* Tournament Event - Single elimination "bracket style" tournament where Superstars
would compete in multiple matches during the night to become the tournament winner.

* Battle Bowl Event - Random tag-teams compete together - sometimes arch rivals - with the winning teams being put in a 2-ring Battle Royal. The winner could potentially receive a championship title match.

* Money in the Bank Event - The main event "Money in the Bank" match requires Superstars to climb a ladder and retrieve a briefcase hung high above the ring. The winner can "cash in" the briefcase for a championship title shot throughout the year. Qualifying matches earlier in the event will determine participants for the "Money in the Bank" match.

* Legends Event - Match participants would include WWE Legends from the past.

* Roulette Event - Main event match stipulations would be determined by the spin of a roulette-type wheel.

* War Games Event - Teams of 5 collide in 2 cages. 2 participants begin the match with a new participant added every 5 minutes. This process is alternated between teams until all members from both teams are present.

* WWE Draft Event - WWE's annual Draft where Superstars and Divas learn which brand they'll be a part of for the next year. The Draft is often the beginning of new conflicts and matchups.

* Street Fight Event - Main events would include "street fight" matches where there are no disqualifications and pin-falls count anywhere. Superstars often compete in normal street clothes.

You'll notice here that WWE are considering using old WCW concepts, most notably to me at least is the War Games. I'd mark for War Games if WWE did it. Since its a 5 v 5 as well, it could well work as a replacement for SS
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:23 pm

* Battle Bowl Event - Random tag-teams compete together - sometimes arch rivals - with the winning teams being put in a 2-ring Battle Royal. The winner could potentially receive a championship title match.

Why don't we do this?
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:09 pm

It is a cool idea, aint it
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Didn't TNA do something similar, with a tag team tournament partnering archrivals together?

P.S. Bring back RAW Roulette.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:12 pm

I'm totally suggesting something like that for NHB this year.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:44 am

Yes, they did, but TNA did it so every team was a pair of rivals, and gayed it up. It didn't go down as well as it could have
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:19 pm

Was looking at WWE's upcoming Pay-per-views, and there's been 2 new additions to the list, the first being "WWE Wild Card" and after that is "Fatal Four Way". Thoughts on these two New PPV's?
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:03 pm

Vincent Kennedy McMahon needs to stop gaying things up. I mean, before this, I didn't think it could get any worse.

Boy, was I wrong.

Admittedly though, Wild Card has me slightly intrigued. I'll probably be let down though.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:40 pm

I honestly couldn't care less as long as there is good, quality wrestling.

Ergo, we'll just have to wait and see and stop being snarky IWC people.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:31 pm

Sure, I sound snarky, but the lack of creativity and surprise we now get for PPVs just plain disappoints me.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:54 pm

The last PPV we just saw featured a new contender who is now the last ever ECW champion, the beginnings of a Randy Orton face turn, a woman in the Royal Rumble who wasn't treated like much of a joke, and the return of Edge, the surprising part of which was that he won the thing.

The PPV before that, we saw the greenest WWE champion crowned. It's not a good thing, but it's a surprise, and it was definitely different.

The PPV before that, Kofi Kingston was finally handed his ticket to the upper echelon, now justified by him being in the Elimination Chamber. Big surprise to see him be the one to start taking it to Orton.

So, frankly, you're just being snarky.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next