Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Discussion Thread

Go down 
+21
Mark Johansson
The Returned
Slegna
Bobino
Jeff
Easy
Nicholas Gray
Eric Scorpio
Abel Steele
Kaoru
MetalKaiser
The Celt
Jetstream
Saggi the Dark Clown
Christian Moorebyss
Leon Caprice
PX
Rottata
Damien
Skyler Striker
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

WWE Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:05 am

Big news lately is Seamus vs. Cena at TLC, and of course the tragic news of Umaga's passing.

Discuss at will.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:31 pm

I really dislike WWE nowadays, what with the family oriented storylines and such. I miss WCW.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:56 pm

That's a pretty pedestrian view of things, man. "Family-oriented"? Things remain the same, albeit a little toned-down, but that in no way automatically makes WWE "family-oriented".
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:13 am

I give mark cuban all the credit in the world for taking the bump that he did. Sheamus is looking great going in to TLC
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:48 pm

I've heard somewhere that 6 days after TLC is WWE's Tribute to the Troops, and on the banner for it Cena is holding the WWE Championship, so it looks like he's definately going to retain, especially how well he gets on with the troops. But at least Sheamus has got the ubber push and is now up there...I hope they don't just waste him.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:51 pm

The banner usually doesn't mean anything; I remember last year's Night of Champions, the banner saw Taker holding the WHC but Edge was the champ.

Nevertheless that doesn't mean Cena isn't retaining. Sheamus is just getting the Brock Lesnar push; he's not gonna win now, but you can be sure he will in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 pm

Going away from the whole TLC thing. I've just come across this on a newspaper website and it's made me realise that WWE really couldn't care less about their stars (be it current or former) or the fans ...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/2767681/WWE-fans-rage-at-Umaga-snub-Supporters-slam-WWE-for-refusing-to-acknowledge-Edward-Fatus-death-on-Raw.html

After all the crap he put up with in WWE they couldn't even be assed to comment on his death. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:26 pm

Woah, I agree that that was classless indeed, but to insinuate that WWE doesn't care for anyone is a pretty hasty generalization if you ask me.

While his death was tragic, let's not forget that Umaga left the WWE for refusing to go to rehab on WWE's dime. Maybe that's the reason why they snubbed him, but no one can truly say that WWE doesn't care for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Saggi the Dark Clown

Saggi the Dark Clown

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Saggi the Dark Clown
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:29 am

Well I remmber when Sherri Marti passed away. They didn't give her the ten bell saulte but they gave VINCE the ten bell saulte THAT VERY FREAKING NIGHT in a crappy story line. I was so pissed and don't give me the line was because she was a manger and not a wrestler because she was both thank you very much. I think saying over all they don't give a damn might be an overstatment but WWE sure oes make for a hard arguement.
Back to top Go down
Jetstream

Jetstream

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The X-Stream" Jetstream
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:26 pm

Ken Anderson is a MURDERER!

He has successfully wrestled two people in their last matches.

Eddie Guerero and now Umaga...

This killer should be brought to JUSTICE
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:07 am

I don't know if anyone caught the last Smackdown by I thought it was awesome, very creative. Turns out a heel Big Dave can work the mic, Straight Edge is what's up and John Morrison has an amazing Scottish impression. The matches weren't out of this world but I enjoyed the general energy of the show going into a PPV.

Oh, and the Kennedy thing is a myth. He had Eddie's third last match, not thee last match.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:35 pm

Is anyone watching TLC?
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:30 pm

No, but I would if I could find a stream.
Back to top Go down
MetalKaiser

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christopher McEllens
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:28 pm

Man Fuck WWE, Sheamus don't deserve the belt.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:33 pm

MetalKaiser wrote:

You're absolutely right. But that's totally irrelevant when you roll with the Kliq. Apparently, the equation for success when you get into the WWE is to kiss Triple H's ass behind the scenes. Hence, Drew McIntyre and Seamus both winning belts tonight.

But at the very least it's something new. Hopefully this is the start of a Cena heel turn.
Back to top Go down
Saggi the Dark Clown

Saggi the Dark Clown

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Saggi the Dark Clown
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:55 pm

ToastErr wrote:
MetalKaiser wrote:

You're absolutely right. But that's totally irrelevant when you roll with the Kliq. Apparently, the equation for success when you get into the WWE is to kiss Triple H's ass behind the scenes. Hence, Drew McIntyre and Seamus both winning belts tonight.

But at the very least it's something new. Hopefully this is the start of a Cena heel turn.

Seamus....world champion....I need a place to sit down.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:57 pm

I'm calling for Cena to come out of TLC as WWE Champ. He stated that if he was defeated at TLC, he'd use his rematch clause that very night.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:58 pm

I'm not buying that finish. I have this lingering feeling that it was definitely not supposed to go down like that.

On the flip side, I like Sheamus, and I believe he deserves the title... in the future. This better be a very quick reign, like Edge's first.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:03 pm

Romeo wrote:
I'm not buying that finish. I have this lingering feeling that it was definitely not supposed to go down like that.

On the flip side, I like Sheamus, and I believe he deserves the title... in the future. This better be a very quick reign, like Edge's first.

Well...the word a few weeks ago was that during the Tribute to the Troops show taping, Cena was still wearing his belt. Since that's supposed to air after TLC, I figured Cena would retain. That's proven to be untrue, so he has to get back the title before Saturday....right?

I could be way off base here...

Last edited by ToastErr on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:07 pm

I'm so happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:47 pm

SHEAMUS WINS! SHEAMUS WINS! SHEAMUS WINS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAH

THIS TRULY IS THE GREATEST DAY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:56 pm

Sheamus's first WWE title win could've been done so much better than that, though. I mourn for such an underwhelming tables match.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:04 pm

It's over.

What a stupid pay per view. Trips gives his little British-Isles-Buddies the two most important singles belts, while he and Shawn beat the best thing on RAW right now (Jerishow).

I'm praying this leads to a Cena heel turn, because otherwise nothing good can come out of this.

Oh...and to add to the injustice, CM Punk loses in a dark match to R-Truth before the show. A dark match loss? Really, WWE?
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:14 pm

Well, I think:

1) John Morrison's been Intercontinental champion too long and too much. Given that, the McIntyre win is fine by me, however, I would have preferred it if Sheamus did the same by becoming US champion instead of being hotshotted to the WWE title. Though, I guess, in the end, Sheamus is that shot of freshness that RAW arguably really needs right now. I just hope, like I said, that this particular reign is quick. JoMo might also get a push out of this.

2) Jerishow needs to break up already, unless one of them switches brands so that they both officially stay on one show. The existence of their tag team has fucked up booking logic and brand lines so much (see: Survivor Series, WHC match) that their angles not involving the tag titles end up becoming huge stretches of common sense. Taking the belts away automatically cuts down their life expectancy and could possibly reopen the tag team division to, you know, other tag teams.

The only intriguing thing to come out of this is what's going to happen to Cena. That and how Jericho is feeling after that nasty bump.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:32 pm

I don't know, Romeo...

The fact that Morrison has been champ too long is one thing. But if you're going to have him start losing, why do it with guys like The Miz and Drew McIntyre? McIntyre is generic as all hell, and his in-ring skill is nothing special. Half the match was him applying a face-lock while Morrison did athletic things. Though yeah, I really do hope Morry gets a push now. It's about time.

What other tag teams are you talking about? The only proper ones out there are Legacy and the Colons...and both are played out. Hart Foundation barely gets any time anymore, and CM Punk/Luke Gallows aren't established. If you thought Jerishow was bad for developing new teams...then what do you think DX is going to do besides keep other teams away? Personally I was a fan of their non-tag team antics. It distracted from the fact that there aren't really any fresh teams to put the belts on. Why not let them keep it, and then let a legit team go over them? DX will probably find a way to relinquish the belts without losing a match.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:55 pm

ToastErr wrote:
What other tag teams are you talking about? The only proper ones out there are Legacy and the Colons...and both are played out. Hart Foundation barely gets any time anymore, and CM Punk/Luke Gallows aren't established. If you thought Jerishow was bad for developing new teams...then what do you think DX is going to do besides keep other teams away? Personally I was a fan of their non-tag team antics. It distracted from the fact that there aren't really any fresh teams to put the belts on. Why not let them keep it, and then let a legit team go over them? DX will probably find a way to relinquish the belts without losing a match.

And why can't it be time to develop the other real teams? You talk like the division is always at a dead end. It's only been like half an hour after the victory and nothing's happened yet, so I prefer to walk the route of optimism. If you're right and no teams will benefit, then you're right and I'm wrong. But nothing's happened yet, anything is possible, therefore I'm treating this as the slate wiped clean for the tag team division.

Also, what's the point of who Morrison loses to? My point was he doesn't need the IC anymore. If this turns out to be a push, nobody's going to remember who he lost to.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:12 am

I'm not disagreeing with that at all. I'd be all for new tag teams and a Morrison push.

I guess I'm really just disagreeing with their methods of doing it, because it all smells of things NOT going that way. Give the IC title to a talented, non-generic wrestler and let Jerishow drop it, etc. etc. The methods they're using just DON'T seem to match up to the optimistic route you're suggesting...especially given Punk's dark match loss, and the fact that Edge is still a heel.

But yeah...like you I'll hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:34 pm

BRET HART has reportedly signed with WWE, according to Meltzer. Likely he'll be in a GM role for a few months, from what I've heard. Starting on the 4th of Jan RAW when they go head to head with TNA.

If this is true, that 'Monday Night War' attempt is going to be a miserable failure on TNA's behalf.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:58 pm

TNA & Hulk Hogan vs WWE & Bret Hart... I hope they get rid of this weekly GM crap on RAW and just have Bret as the GM. Can't wait to see the first on air confrontation of Vince and Bret then.

WWE by miles if this happens
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:09 pm

The Guest Host idea isn't crap - it's actually brilliant. It's finding the right hosts that's the trick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Discussion Thread   WWE Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next