Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!

Go down 
+7
Ashburn
ASL
RCA
David GS
X
Edible14
the nick bryson
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! Empty
PostSubject: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:05 am

Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! Cornewlogodraft

We open the feed to an image of Boice and Flare at their announcers desk. Flare examines some papers as Boice adjusts his headset and looks into the camera.

Boice: Firstly we'd like to apologize for the issue here. As I understand it P. Thurston Deveraux will be addressing the current confusion about the Corruption broadcast in a few moments. For those of you who were watching live when the feed was interrupted and didn't get a chance to see the finale of Celt and Killswitch we have here recorded the finish of the match and we're going to play that for you now.

We cut immediately to the Celt and Killswitch in the ring. The Celt is currently being overpowered by Killswitch as he has the champion down on the mat in a headlock.

Boice: These two men have been struggling to truly get their gameplans in motion! Once Celt gets some momentum going Killswitch is just able to try and derail him! Killswitch now has the UV champ in a headlock!

Flare: PUT HIM IN A HEADLOCK!

Boice: Celt is struggling but he's now moving up! Killswitch is trying to keep him down, but the champion is to his feet! He moves back to the ropes- pushes Killswitch back-SHOULDER BLOCK! Celt is regaining his composure in the corner, KILLSWITCH IS UP AND CHARGING!

Flare: I didn't realize Canadians were gluttons for this kind of punishment!

Boice: Killswitch charges and- OH! CELT WITH THE BACK BODY DROP! KILLSWITCH FLIES TO THE FLOOR AND THAT IMPACT WAS SEVERE!

Flare: That was horrendous!

Boice: Celt rolls to the outside! He's catching his breath against the guard rail!

Flare: Look! Killswitch is trying to get his wits about him! He's looking under the ring now!

Boice: KILLSWITCH HAS A CHAIR!

Flare: That feind!

Boice Celt moves over! He turns the corner as Killswitch stands! SWITCH TURNS AND SWINGS WITH FURY- NO! CELT DUCKS!

Flare: Slippery Irishman!

Boice: Killswitch hits the ring post! He drops the chair from the shot- Celt on the offensive! He shoves Killswitch's head into the ringpost! KILLSWITCH IS BLEEDING!

Flare: I guess he really does bleed red!

Boice: Celt tosses Killswitch back in the ring! Celt is rejuvenated! He slides in after him, Celt lifts his opponent- PILEDRIVER IN THE CENTER OF THE RING! HERES THE PIN! ONE, TWO, THREE!

Jackson: Here is yo winner, The CELT!!

The Celt (0.0 aps + 0.9 avs = 0.9 total)
Killswitch (0.0 aps + 0.1 avs = 0.1 total)

We fade in backstage as P. Thurston Deveraux sits at his desk. He closes a thin leather book and looks into the camera.

Deveraux: From what I understand, according to various reports and messages Ive been recieving, the current live feed of this edition of Corruption was interrupted and its second broadcast hour was instead replaced for an advertisement for Anarchy. While I currently am unaware of the situation, as my calls have not been answered or responded to currently by those in upper management, I still currently have a job to continue to do as this will air in some fashion once its been recorded.

Deveraux stands and walks slowly as he speaks until he reaches the front of his desk.

Deveraux: It has been brought to my attention the ammount of men that can currently lay claim to a shot at the Abandoned title, most vehemently, some would say, being Jack Eastwood. He has indeed been given his rematch though he currently was also facing disciplinary action. I, however, came to terms with a punishment that I think will effect Eastwood more than time off or a fine.

Tonight I would first like to announce that, at Death Row, Jack Eastwood will get his Abandoned title shot against champion Apostasy. However, so will a few others. Namely Ryu Quinn, Ryder Strong, and Eastwood's own stablemates Daniel Prideman and Seth Rotunda!

Deveraux reaches behind him and grabs a piece of paper.

Deveraux: What I have here is a copy of a legal document stating that, until Nick Bryson and YNG's match with the Sons of Attrition at Death Row takes place, no member of the Sons may instigate any violent action towards any YNG member or face consequences. Let me state now that Bryson did earn his way to the belt, but he has been deplorable in his actions as champion. Management has given me permission to announce tonight that there will be a special set of stipulations added to the main event of Death Row.

The Sons of Attrition will take on YNG in a traditional WAR GAMES match! A match I will PERSONALLY be at ringside for. Also, should Nick Bryson and YNG lose, any member of YNG must immediately FORFEIT their title and the belt becomes vacated. This includes current champions Nick Bryson, Mark Johansson, and whomever the still unknown fourth member of YNG may be. However, due to managements desire not to have Nick Bryson sue or cause any legal trouble due to the apparent one sidedness of the match, should YNG win, the Sons of Attrition must DISBAND forever and never associate with one another again.

Deveraux places the paper back down on his desk.

Deveraux: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. I hope you are all looking forward to Death Row as much as I am.

Deveraux walks back to his chair and takes a seat. He reopens the leather book as the scene fades.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:31 am

The scene opens to Damien walking through the hallway backstage. His Full Metal Tag Team Championship belt is draped over his right shoulder, gleaming in the lights over head. He approaches the door to his and Gray's shared locker room. Damien, unassuming of the shenanigans about to unfold, pushes through the door.

Gray: Damien! You're just in time, dude!

Gray is found sitting behind a pair of tables covered with posters, toys, shirts, and other FMW merchandise, all emblazened with either Damien's or Gray's name, or their team name, "Gray Inferno". An intern holding a camcorder cautiously looks at Damien, aware of his infamous temper, then turns the camera to Gray. Damien's eyes have yet to leave the table, terror and anger mixing on his face.

Damien: What the fuckin' hell?

Gray flashes a grin to which Damien pays no heed as he slowly approaches the tables.

Gray: Isn't it obvious? It's a merch advertisement. Billy, start filming.

Damien picks up a t-shirt displaying both tag team champions in fighting stances and examines it closely.

Damien: Why the hell is my name in pink?!

Gray ignores his partner and begins speaking to the camera.

Gray: Hello everyone out there in t.v. land. Full Metal Wrestling World Tag Team Champions Nicholas Gray and Damien Inferno here with some new merchandise from FMW.com!

Damien: Nick, you're lucky we're buddies. Otherwise, you'd be in the hospital by now.

Gray holds up a poster depicting the pair holding the Tag Belts above their heads.

Gray: Have you ever wanted me on your wall? Well, for the added cost of Damien, you now can. You even get to see my bling!

Damien: . . . Bling?

Gray: Shut up. I am hip.

Gray puts the poster down and holds up a package holding action figures of himself and Damien.

Gray: Now on shelves at your local Wal-mart and Toys-R-Us stores, Gray Inferno tag team action figures complete with scale size Full Metal Tag Team Title belts! And for a limited time, Damien's figure comes with wizard's fire! The best part? It's imaginary, so it doesn't cost extra and is one hundred percent safe!

Damien: What the fuck are you callin' imaginary.

Gray: Nooothing. And furthermore! In a deal that is sure to please all the little Andrews, Damien has signed a deal with My Little Pony.

Damien: . . . What?

Gray: That's right, so we're now selling a two-pack. It comes with Damien in his wizard hat and robe, and the pink pony, whatever it's name is. So you can have them go on whimsical adventures together!

Damien stares for a moment, his eye twitching as he pulls a lighter from his pocket. He begins to flick it open and closed obsessively, muttering to himself. He turns and walks out of the room, filling the hall with the sounds of his angry muttering.

Gray: Hey! Come back! I haven't even talked about the exercise videos! Oh well.

Gray turns back to the camera and flashes a smile.

Gray: So head to FMWShop.com and get these amazing items right now!

Suddenly, the two tables burst into deep red flames, causing Gray and Billy the intern to panic. Gray jumps up and quickly retreats from the fire.

Billy: Oh, shit! What the fuck?

Gray: Shut up! Find an extenguisher quick!

As the two frantically search for a fire extenguisher, the camera.cuts to black.

Boice: Welcome back to ringside folks, where tonight's singles main event is about to get underway.

The crowd reacts negatively to the opening lyrics of "Voodoo" by Godsmack begin playing over the PA. The lights go down, and a single red spotlight shines on the figure of the Harlequin as he saunters out from the back, everlasting smile twisting his features. He slowly heads for the ring, swagger evident in his step as the red spotlight stretches his shadow out behind him.

Jackson: The following contest is scheduled for onefall, where falls will count ANYWHERE! Introducing first, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada; weighing in at 200 pounds ... the HARLEQUIN!

Boice: It's the Harlequin versus the Phenom, Flare, and you can't tell me you aren't excited to see these two go at it.

Flare: I am - I have no problem admitting that I am.

Boice: Glad to hear it. Care to take a crack at predicting the outcome?

Flare: Are you kidding me? Harlequin, calling it right now.

Boice: All right, if you say so. We'll see how that guess pans out.

The Harlequin ascends the ring steps and enters through the ropes. He walks in a slow circle around the ring, hands clasped behind his back, smirking maliciously as the ring is bathed in an eerie, arterial-red corona of light. The arena lights return to normal as "Voodoo" fades, and Harlequin turns towards the stage, waiting.

He doesn't have to wait long - every light in the arena begins strobing white, and the crowd pops like no other as "Zero" by Alter Bridge hits the speakers. A plume of white steam billows up from the stage, and David GS comes barrelling out through it, bouncing up and down on the balls of his feet and egging the fans on. After quickly scanning the arena, his eyes lock on to Harlequin, and he starts down the ramp at a brisk clip. DGS comes to a halt halfway to the ring; he spreads his feet shoulder-width apart and bows his head, waiting for Action Jackson to announce him.

Jackson: And his opponent: from Omaha, Nebraska, weighing in at 243 pounds ... the PHENOM, DAVID ... G ... S!

BA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-BADABOOM!!!

Boice: Here comes the Phenom and Janus, just looking at him makes me feel like you may have been off on your match prediction. The man's cranked up all the way.

Flare: That don't mean jack - Harley beat Hannibal Frost last week, the supposed best in the SoA's ranks, so DGS shouldn't be any sort of problem for him. Especially given that this is a Falls Count Anywhere match.

Boice: You do have a point about the match type.

DGS hops up onto the apron and goes straight to the top rope, where he flashes the Devil Horns to another big pop. Hopping down to the mat, he peels off his t-shirt and throws it into the front few rows, where it is promptly torn to shreds. The two competitors stare each other down; Harlequin continues grinning maniacally, and David matches it with a slight smirk of his own.

Boice: Neither man exactly seems to be intimidated here ... there's the bell, and off we go, folks! David GS versus the Harlequin, Falls Count Anywhere!

Flare: I bet Harley smashes David's face on the steel steps or something.

Boice: I'm sure you do. Both men circle ... collar-and-elbow tie up, and look at David take charge! That's a forty-three pound weight advantage he's got, and he's gotten Harlequin into the corner like it was nothing!

Flare: It don't make a bit of difference, Jack - look at me. You think I would've been more successful if I was forty pounds heavier?

Boice: ... I dunno, maybe.

Flare: *GASP* How dare you?!

Boice: DGS with a right hand to the chops, followed by a boot to the gut. He looks for another right ... but the Harlequin dodges out of the corner and starts feeding him forearm shots!

Flare: Look at him, he's gone full-auto and DGS's face!

After a series of ten or twelve stiff forearms to the face, Harlequin pulls a dazed Phenom out of the corner. He presses David up against the ropes and tries for the Irish Whip, but David reverses and sends him running across the ring instead.

Boice: David's dazed, but not so dazed that he can't reverse the whip ... he leapfrogs Harlequin ... then goes underneath ... and catches him! Tilt-A-Whirl into a Gutbuster, of all things, and now a cover! One, two - Harley kicks out at two, and how's that for a fast start?!

The crowd pops as DGS gets to his feet; the Phenom grabs his opponent as Harlequin starts to rise, whips him back into the corner, and advances in after him. Harlequin tries to stop him with a toe kick to the gut, but DGS grabs his leg, throws it down, and socks him in the face with a right hand. Grabbing Harlequin by the wrist, David falls backwards and whips him hard across the ring, backfirst into the turnbuckle!

Boice: And Harley goes HARD into that middle turnbuckle ... he staggers out, and DGS catches him with the Modified Flapjack! Another cover - one, two, and another kickout by the Harlequin!

Flare: This is getting boring.

Boice: Boring ... you can't be serious.

Flare: I'm super-serious. This is Falls Count Anywhere - go to the outside, I wanna see some blood!

DGS again starts to pull Harlequin up, but the latter catches him in the breadbasket with a right hand, followed by a left, and another right. David tries to cover up as Harlequin gets to his feet, throwing close-fisted bombs with surprising speed and ferocity, but it does no good and the Phenom is backed up to the ropes, where Harlequin corners him and proceeds to unload.

Boice: And look at this! Harlequin's beating down the larger David GS!

Flare: And there isn't a damn thing the ref can do about it. See? I toldja - this type of match favors Harlequin big-time.

Boice: I don't recall ever disputing that point with you.

Harlequin tags David with a shot to the cheek, presses him up against the ropes and tries to whip him, but DGS manages to reverse again. He moves to the center of the ring as Harlequin is sent running to the far ropes, and bends down for a Back Body Drop.

Boice: David reverses the whip ... Harlequin comes back and Swinging Neckbreaker! David got caught!

Flare: Sheesh, that Neckbreaker had some serious snap to it!

Boice: Indeed it did - looks like Harlequin wanted a cover there, but David was ring-saavy enough to make it to the ropes before he could try.

Holding a tender hand to his neck, David pulls himself up using the ropes. Meanwhile, Harlequin lurks behind him, the grin having reappeared full-force on his face.

Flare: Look, Harley's stalking him!

Boice: Looks like he might want to take David to the outside ... the Phenom sees him coming, though, and elevates him up and OVER THE TOP RO - no, Harlequin manages to avoid the nasty fall to the outside and lands on the apron!

Flare: Harley's gotta stay on his feet like that - if he wants to stay in control, anyway.

Boice: True enough. David's off and running, he hits the ropes, GOES FOR THE SPEAR ...

Flare: He sidestepped it!

Boice: OH, AND DGS CRASHES AND BURNS ON THE OUTSIDE!

Harlequin taps his temple, smiling a sinister smile as the crowd boos loudly. He hops down to the outside mats and goes over to where DGS is still lying facedown, moving dazedly. Hauling the Phenom to his feet, Harlequin feeds him a forearm shot before digging both hands into the Phenom's hair and swinging him into the crowd barricade. David cries out, but is quickly silenced as Harlequin sets his shoulder to his midsection and drives him backfirst into the barricade again, driving the air out of him.

Flare: See? Just like that!

Boice: The Harlequin has taken total control of this matchup! The ref has followed them to the outside of the ring, as per the rules of Falls Count Anywhere, and now Harlequin's making the cover! The leg is hooked, one, TWO - and DGS kicks out!

Flare: I would've stayed down. Dave's the real deal in the ring - I'm not denying that - but this is Falls Count Anywhere, no disqualifications. And if I know Harlequin, things are only going to get worse from here.

Boice: As much as I hate to do it, I have to agree with you. If David can't turn this around, and soon, he's in danger of suffering some serious damage.

Harlequin gets to his feet, but doesn't go to press the advantage on DGS; instead, he goes up onto the outside apron and measures DGS to a high spot pop from the fans on the other side of the crowd barricade.

Flare: See? Like this.

Boice: Harlequin, looking for the Killing Joke! If he lands on DGS with that, this match could very well be over! He's measuring the Phenom, LEAPS INTO THE AIR ... AND HE MOVES! DAVID GS GOT OUT OF THE WAY, AND HARLEQUIN DROPS LIKE A ROCK TO THE OUTSIDE!

The crowd pops for the evasion, and Harlequin writhes on the outside floor, eyes squeezed shut, back arched in pain; eerily enough, though, the smile remains present on his face through all of the pain.

Boice: That may have been the big break DGS needed to get back into this match.

Flare: Yeah, but can he capitalize?

Boice: The million-dollar question - whoever makes to his feet first could very well take this one home!

Harlequin and DGS both begin to get to their feet, the former still moving a bit quicker than the latter. Harlequin turns and, spying DGS on wobbly legs, charges at him. The Phenom ducks an attempted clothesline, though, and when Harlequin puts on the brakes and turns, DGS spins and BLASTS him off his feet with a Clothesline!

Boice: OOOHHHH!

Flare: Haha, nighty-night, Harley!

Boice: DGS turns Harlequin inside-out with the Discus Lariat! God, what explosive power! There aren't many things that'll wipe that twisted smile off of Harlequin's face, but that may have just done the trick!

Having gone down to his knees when delivering the Discus Lariat, DGS plants his hands on his thighs and remains there for a few seconds, catching his breath. Smiling in response to a crowd pop, he gets to his feet, walks over to Harlequin and spikes a single vicious stomp down in between his opponent's eyes. Leaning against the crowd barricade for another quick breather, the Phenom comes back and jumps into the air, bringing his knee crashing down on the bridge of Harlequin's nose.

Boice: DGS, working to build momentum here - the stomp followed by the knee drop, and now another cover on the outside! One, TWO, and the Harlequin kicks out again!

Flare: Harlequin's a tough son of a bitch, make no mistake; if DGS wants to put him down for three, he's gonna have to connect with something a LOT bigger than that.

Boice: Looks like David just realized that, because he's not wasting any more time. He's got Harlequin up, looks like he wants to introduce him to the steel steps ... but Harley counters with both fists to the gut! He's got him, he's got him - AND THE PHENOM EATS STEEL!

Flare: Eats it? More like has it force-fed to him.

Boice: Whatever. There's just no consistently effective counter for the blood-instincts of Harlequin, it seems.

Flare: No one knows how to smell it, draw it, or shed it better, and I think he's about to prove it to anyone who may doubt the fact!

Boice: That blow to the head has left DGS sitting down against the steel steps. Harlequin backs up, takes a running start ... AND THE KNEE! THE KNEE TO THE SKULL, AND THE PHENOM MAY BE CONCUSSED RIGHT THERE!

DGS falls forward onto his stomach, eyes glazed. Harlequin, being a good deal smaller than the Phenom, has to work to roll him over onto his back, but eventually gets him over and hooks the leg.

Boice: Harlequin with the cover, HE MAY HAVE IT HERE! ONE, TWO, THR - NO! NO, DGS GETS THE SHOULDER UP!

Flare: It took Harlequin a bit to flip him over, those seconds may have cost him!

Boice: They very well could have, but it doesn't look like Harlequin has any intention of letting up now! He's got DGS up on his feet and throws him back in the ring, and now he's eyeing those steel steps again! He's ... he's picking them up! He's got them in hand and he slides them in under the bottom rope, and what could he be planning?!

Flare: I dunno, but one thing I do know is that - wait, wait, he's got him!

Boice: DGS grabbed Harlequin as he was trying to get back into the ring! He's got him half-in and half-out of the ropes, and ... and SKULL IMPLODER! That rope-hung Facebreaker that DGS calls the Skull Imploder, and the Phenom continues to match Harlequin's headhunting offense blow for blow!

Again forced to his knees by fatigue and punishment endured, DGS is unable to capitalize on his sudden burst offense by going for a pin. Harlequin rolls away and starts to get up, using the ropes to support himself. Not willing to give up his momentary advantage, DGS goes over to him, grabs him, and drags him over to the dismantled steel steps, hooking him up for the Fade to Black!

Boice: DGS, LOOKING FOR THE FADE TO - NO! HARLEQUIN COUNTERS!

Flare: Close one there ...

Boice: No kidding. But Harlequin fights out of the Reverse STO with elbows to the head, and now - ouch, what a kick to the gut!

Flare: That'll make your stomach squirm, take it from me.

Boice: Now Harlequin's got DGS by the head ... he wants it! He wants Syanide's Gift onto the steps ... but DGS fights out of it! He shrugs off Harlequin's grip, a headbutt and FADE TO BLACK! GOD, HE HIT IT! FADE TO BLACK BY DGS, AND NOW THE COVER! ONE! TWO! THREE - NO! NO, KICKOUT BY HARLEQUIN!

Adrenaline drives DGS to his feet, and he staggers/stumbles over to the far corner. He eyes Harlequin as the latter starts to get to his feet, perfectly placed between DGS and the steel steps. A smile every bit as depraved as Harlequin's spreads over his face, he drops into a crouch, and begins beckoning to his rising opponent.

DGS: C'mon ... come on ...

Flare: Holy hell, he might do it!

Boice: David GS measuring Harlequin, he wants the Spear, and -

Naaaaaa, naaa, na, na,
Wait 'till I get my money right.

Boice: Oh, what the hell?!

DGS's head snaps towards the entrance ramp, his eyes livid. When no one comes out from the back, he rises up out of his crouch and begins looking around the arena, readying himself for someone to possibly come out from the crowd.

Flare: Aww man, where are they?

Boice: DGS looking for the members of YNG, and for good reason - they cost Hannibal Frost a match against Harlequin at 14.2.

After more searching, DGS finally seems confident that it was just a scare tactic by YNG. He goes over to Harlequin, intent on renewing his assault ... but Harlequin catches him off-guard with a kick to the gut!

Boice: Wait, he's got him, HE'S GOT HIM -

Flare: OH, HELL!

Boice: THE SUFFRAGE! MODIFIED SUFFRAGE, ONTO THE STEEL STEPS! HARLEQUIN COVERS! IT IS ACADEMIC! ONE! TWO!! THREE!!!

Jackson: HERE IS YOUR WINNER ... THE HARLEQUIN!

Harlequin (4.15 aps + 0.9 avs = 5.05 total)
David GS (4.2 aps + 0.3 avs = 4.5 total)

Boice: Again YNG's music distracts a SoA member and costs them the win! I don't understand this, Flare! Who is the fourth man! It could even be Harlequin! All I know is that I pray at Death Row YNG gets whats coming to them because Im just sick of this!
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:57 am

Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! Red-State-poster

FMW Corruption and
Red State

present:
The Corruption KICKBACK

On the last edition of Corruption there was continued animosity between some of the most intense rivalries in FMW. One of those rivalries is the currend feud brewing between Abandoned Champion APOSTASY and challenger Jack Eastwood. Last show, Apostasy thought he had found a creative way to organize his title contenders, but Eastwood was less than enthused.

Quote :
Apostasy raises the ticket dispenser.

Apostasy: If and when I get to you. For now, you can just wait until it says…

A screen on the MetalTron comes up, saying “NOW SERVING: 1”. The screen is also seen on a monitor in the background.

Apostasy: Now serving…

Eastwood grabs the ticket dispenser, and clocks Apostasy with it. The Pack kicks Apostasy until he stops moving. Eastwood grabs the title off Apostasy’s waist.

Eastwood: You think you can embarrass me? You think you can make a mockery of me!?!

Eastwood dives at Apostasy’s bloody face, hitting him with the title.

Eastwood: I DIDN’T TAP! And since you’ve tried to ruin me, I will ruin everything you hold dear. I’m taking your title. And I’m going to physically destroy you in the process. And I will enjoy… every… second… of it.

Eastwood drops the blood-smeared championship on Apostasy’s torso and walks off. Rotunda and Prideman look on in awe, before finally following their leader.

Eastwood left the champion in a bloody heap, but tonight Apostasy and his teammates Ryu Quinn and Ryder Strong look to get a little redemption leading into Death Row!

Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! Red-State-poster

”Bed Intruder” hits, as Ryder Strong comes out to a nice pop. As he gets to the bottom of the ramp, Def Leppard’s “Armageddon It” hits, and out comes Ryu Quinn. Both men shakes hands and gladhand with the audience at ringside before making their way into the ring.

Cherry: The following is a 6-man tag team match, set for one fall! Introducing first, the Quintessential Truth… RYUUUUU QUINN! And his partner from Providence, Rhode Island… RYYYYYYDER…. STRRROOOOOONG!

Boice: Well, this was supposed to be 3 men vs. The Pack, but apparently Apostasy has convinced Seth Rotunda and Daniel Prideman to split the group! And now we’re just going to see 6 men in this ring, going at it as individuals, previewing our pay-per-view bout at Death Row.

Flare: Eastwood has been dealing with the discipline committee today, he didn’t even find out about this until a few minutes ago. Reports are that Eastwood is really unhappy, and that’s not anything anyone wanted to deal with tonight.

”I’m Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of” by A Day to Remember comes over the loudspeakers. Apostasy comes out, flanked by both Seth Rotunda and Daniel Prideman, holding his title aloft to a loud pop.

Cherry: And their partner, accompanied to the ring by their opponents Seth Rotunda and Daniel Prideman… the FMW ABANDONED CHAMPION… THE FAMILY FRIENDLY ANTI-CHRIST… AAAAAAAAAAAAAAPOSTASY!

Boice: Apostasy is getting a great reaction from this crowd and in stark contrast to what we usually see, HE is leading the Pack out to the ring!

Flare: These guys! Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, who knew that was something EASTWOOD should have adhered to!

Boice: I think its amazing that the Pack are finally breaking out on their own! These guys have been freed from the vicious Eastwood, they have title shots next show, and now they're in a better position than ever to make a true splash!

Sound of Madness by Shinedown blasts through the screen as an enfuriated Eastwood makes his way from the back for the first time in a while without his Pack members at his side. He yells and points at them as he walks down the ramp, chastizing fans and generally being unpleaseant.

Boice: Eastwood has his back between a rock and a hard place! He is without his teammates for this match and it is effectively five on one! Is this foreshadowing of Death Row!?

Ryu and Apostasy take place on the apron as Ryder Strong enters the ring, Rotunda and Prideman stand on the floor behind the apron. Ryder talks some strategy with Ryu and Apostasy but they stop and try to turn him as Eastwood charges. They're too late as Eastwood lands a big boot to the chest of Ryder Strong and the ref calls for the bell.

Flare: BIG BOOT ON RYDER!

Boice: That was underhanded to say the least!

Eastwood lifts Ryder and slams him in the face with his knee. He holds Ryder by the hair as he slams his knee into his opponent once more before taunting the men on the apron.

Boice: And Eastwood still showing his violent side as he is taking it to Ryder! Apostasy and Ryu are arguing with Eastwood as the referee is trying to get Eastwood out of the corner before he instigates a brawl and- HEY! WHAT IS THIS!

Flare: PRIDEMAN AND ROTUNDA HAVE CHAIRS! VICIOUS SHOTS TO THE BACK OF APOSTASY AND RYU!

Boice: Oh... my… the Pack just pulled a fast one on everyone! The Pack have swerved us all! EXTREME EXECUTION ON APOSTASY! Rotunda leaves him lying on the floor!, and here comes the Pack! Prideman spears Ryu Quinn! And Jack Eastwood now has Ryder Strong all to himself. He stomps on the back of Ryder, who is suddenly all alone in that ring.

Flare: You know, I hate to give that brute credit for anything, but this was a really smart plan on the part of The Pack. Now, they’re going to work on the back of Ryder Strong… and shortly before the pay-per-view!

Boice: Inverted facelock by Eastwood, he pulls Ryder up… T2FC! Ryder brought down right on the spine!

Flare: FMW officials on the ramp, attending to Apostasy, who has crawled over from the ring! He appears to be bleeding from the mouth. The kick from Rotunda sent him into a world of hurt.

Boice: Eastwood pulls Ryder towards the corner. Tag made to Rotunda, who is now in his legal corner! Eastwood pulls up Ryder by the throat… and brings him down… spine over the knee. He calls that maneuver WAR.

Flare: Rotunda up top, he doesn’t do this much!

Boice: Legdrop on the prone Ryder! This could be it! ONE…TWO…NO! Ryder grabs the ropes in time!

Flare: Great ring awareness there by Ryder.

Boice: Indeed, but Rotunda is right back on the offensive, placing a knee to the back and using that bow and arrow stretch!

Flare: Not the usual offense here from Rotunda. He’s learning a bit in his time here, and working the back like this is just solid in-ring psychology.

Boice: Ryder trying to find a vertical base. He’s trying to get back in this, and the crowd tries to will him on. Ryder on one foot, now he’s on both! But Rotunda puts him down with a jumping knee to the back! And he follows with a quick snap suplex!

Flare: I’ll tell you what, I am impressed with Seth Rotunda here tonight.

Boice: Rotunda slices the throat, he’s looking to put this away. He pulls up Ryder… ROTUNDA WRECKAGE! THAT SPINEBUSTER MAY HAVE LIQUIFIED HIS VERTABRAE!

Flare: That’s it for Ryder!

Boice: Rotunda with the cover! ONE…TWO… RYDER IS PULLED OUT BY RYU QUINN!

Flare: Saved by his partner!

Boice: I don’t know what good that did, because Ryder is still miles away from a tag, and he’s in no position to turn this match around.

Flare: The ref scolding Ryu for his interference, and Ryu has to get to his corner! How nice of him to do his job NOW that the Pack has schemed their way to the advantage! Apostasy is still down too!

Boice: Rotunda drags Ryder towards his corner, and lays a series of stomps into Ryder Strong. Tag made to Daniel Prideman.

Flare: This is just a three-on-one beatdown right here. And that’s a bad sign… perhaps a sign of things to come for Death Row 4.

Boice: Prideman into the ring. He runs… big boot on the seated Ryder!

Flare: Ryder has nothing left on defense. He’s just a punching bag at this point!

Boice: Prideman picks up Ryder… snap suplex. And now Ryder is out, in the center of the ring… and Prideman is calling for Payback!

Flare: That’s his submission finisher, but those never work in tag matches! His partner is right there!

Boice: Prideman flips over Ryder… but attacks Ryu… COUNTER! STUN GUN!

Flare: Prideman trying to knock Ryu Quinn out by surprise, but it backfires!

Boice: Prideman hung up on the ropes… suplex to the outside! Ryu Quinn has turned this match around, and he’s not even the legal man!

Flare: But, can Ryder get there for a tag?

Boice: Eastwood and Rotunda to the outside, and the ref starts his ten count! Eastwood checking on Prideman, and rolls him into the ring at the count of 4!

Flare: Ryder is stirring, Prideman is crawling!

Boice: Ryder rolls towards his corner. Eastwood makes the tag in! And Ryder reaches Ryu Quinn!

Flare: It’s a whole new ballgame!

Boice: Quinn ducks the clothesline… spinning neckbreaker on Eastwood! He’s back up… and dropkicks Rotunda off the apron!

Flare: He’s clearing house!

Boice: Running dropkick on the prone Eastwood. Quinn to the ropes… lionsault!

Flare: COVER!

Boice: ONE…TWO…NO! KICKOUT AT TWO BY EASTWOOD!

Flare: So close to stealing this one away from The Pack. And what great momentum that would be for Ryu Quinn going into the title match at Death Row.

Boice: You have to figure that a ladder match favors the quicker and more athletic types, such as Ryu Quinn.

Flare: Excellent point. This guy can just jump up that ladder the first chance he gets.

Boice: Quinn to the apron, looking for some sort of springboard maneuver. He’s stalking Eastwood here.

Flare: Here comes Rotunda!

Boice: Quinn ducks the right hand… and spears Rotunda into the ringpost! Now he’s setting back up… SPEAR TO THE OUTSIDE! EASTWOOD AND QUINN TUMBLE TO THE FLOOR!

Flare: Great teamwork there, Rotunda sacrifices himself for the distraction, allowing Eastwood to recover and tackle Quinn all the way outside.

Boice: Eastwood is groggy on the outside, but he’s better off that Quinn right now. He’s got Quinn up…

Eastwood holds Quinn in a vertical suplex position, then tilts him sideways. He throws Quinn sideways, back-first into the steel steps. The top portion of the steps fly off the bottom portion as Quinn crashes.

Flare: NOW THAT’S INNOVATIVE!

Boice: THAT WILL FRACTURE A FEW VERTABRAE!

Flare: This is just not a fair fight. It’s hard enough to face a group as devious as The Pack. But these guys are doing it 2 on 3, as Apostasy has been brought to the back for this match.

Boice: Eastwood rolls Quinn into the ring. Quinn tries to roll towards his corner, but Eastwood grabs him by the boot… and runs him into the turnbuckle leg-first! Eastwood in the ring now!

Flare: And Quinn is isolated to the opposing corner. Ryder doesn’t even look like he’s fresh for a tag, but he’d be better off than Ryu Quinn right now.

Boice: Eastwood tags out to Prideman, who mudhole stomps the hell out of Quinn. This isn’t going to end well, methinks.

Flare: Good job by the ref, separating Prideman from Quinn, and keeping his partners off of Quinn at the same time.

Boice: Quinn pulling himself up in the corner… and gets some chops for his trouble! Prideman laying into the young Quinn, and he pulls him out and nails an exploder suplex!

Flare: Prideman yelling, he wants to Settle the Score! Looking straight at Ryder in the opposing corner!

Prideman pulls Ryu Quinn up into reverse DDT position. He leverages Quinn into position for his inverted brainbuster finisher, but Quinn struggles out and slides behind him, bringing Prideman’s back over his knee for a Canadian Backbreaker.

Boice: COUNTER! AND A SWINGING NECKBREAKER!

Flare: Quinn rolling to his corner… tag!

Boice: Ryder is in, and he stops Eastwood from getting to his corner with a well-placed elbow!

Flare: Look at the ramp! Apostasy is coming down!

Boice: Ryder picks up Eastwood… and drops him with a full nelson slam!

Flare: The Pack haven’t seen Apostasy!

Apostasy grabs Eastwood off the apron and drops him face-first on the apron. He then unleashes a huge Alabama Slam over the demolished steel steps. He leaps over Eastwood, and leg drops him. Eastwood’s head crumples to the floor, his body jackknifing into an uncomfortable upside down position.

Boice: TRIPLE PLAY! Apostasy his the triple play on Eastwood! The Abandoned Champion is here and… DOWN! ROTUNDA HITS HIM WITH THE DREAM KILLER! ROTUNDA HAS KNOCKED OUT THE CHAMPION AGAIN!

Flare: He had better look out himself!

Boice: Quinn springboards up… SEATED SENTON TO THE OUTSIDE! ROTUNDA IS DOWN!

Flare: Ryder looks at the downed Prideman… Prideman has nobody to tag to! Prideman turns… FATALITY LOCKED IN! RYDER HAS PRIDEMAN ALL ALONE IN THE CENTER OF THE RING! PRIDEMAN TAPS!

Cherry: Here are your winners… Apostasy, Ryu Quinn and RYDER STRRRRRRRRRRONG!

Apostasy, Ryder Strong, and Ryu Quinn (4.15 aps + 3.8 aps + 0.0 aps + 1.3 avs = 9.25 total)
Seth Rotunda, Jack Eastwood, and Daniel Prideman (3.5 aps + 0.0 aps + 0.0 aps + 0.1 avs = 3.6 total)

Boice: Impressive win for Apostasy, Quinn and Strong! And if this is just a preview, their match at Death Row 4 is going to be INSANE!

Flare: I don’t think we’re finished. Rotunda is up, and so is Eastwood!

Boice: All three members of the Pack are in the ring, stalking the celebrating Ryder Strong…

Flare: These men are wounded animals, they just want to destroy anyone they can get their hands on!

Boice: Ryder turns… Apostasy trips him… and pulls him out!

Flare: He saved Ryder!

Boice: Apostasy pulls Ryder out of the ring, and the three victorious men head up the ramp.

Apostasy, Quinn and Ryder walk up the ramp and hold their hands up high. Apostasy spits blood out and massages his jaw, before holding his Abandoned Championship up high.

Flare: They escape for now, but there’s no escaping at Death Row 4. And there are no friends. There are only 6 men, fighting for that one prize… the Abandoned Championship. Who can climb the ladder and bring home the gold?

Boice: We’ll find out then. For now, we’re out of time. Thanks for joining us… GOODNIGHT!

Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:55 am

Well then...

You know, I'm a tad disappointed.

I thought for a moment that I had finally convinced those two to ditch Eastwood, and perhaps act as individuals. That maybe our match at Death Row 4 would be a match between 6 individuals.

Instead, it's going to be The Pack, pulling whatever shenanigans they can in order to assure Eastwood gets the win. And after tonight, I'm convinced he's not even the most worthy in his stable.

Seth Rotunda... you knocked me down twice. You CARRIED your team in that match. And yet still, you remain Eastwood's lackey. Hell, even Prideman showed me more in that match.

I just don't get it. But I don't have to. I'm not your group psychologist. And just as every other scheme you've hatched over the last few months has failed, so to will whatever you all have planned for Death Row 4. Just as your scheme tonight failed to work out. Everything the Pack does is almost destined to fail, and I suspect that's because Eastwood himself is just some sort of talent vacuum. As good as you were tonight Seth, I just don't fear losing my belt to any of you three idiots. It would require you doing something competently as a group, and I don't think you've ever done that yet.

But that doesn't mean I'm walking away champion, necessarily.

Ryder, Ryu... holy hell you two are good. Ryu, you might just be MVP of that match. Ryder, picking up the win and hanging tough when the cards were down. Both of you are incredibly worthy opponents, and I'm looking forward to our match.

Just a word of advice, though, Ryder. Never turn your back on animals like The Pack. Not unless you want to end up spitting blood like me.
Back to top Go down
X

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:53 am

Ryder Strong is running in the backstage area towards catering with his cousin (and videpgrapher) in tow. The two set up frantically by the catering table as Ryder gives him the sign to start recording.

Ryder Strong: GOOOOOOOOD EVENING ALL OF MY YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS! Did you see that?! Did? You? See? That?!?! BAM! The Fatality is chokin' allll these mofos OUT! And we are STILL undefeated. I'm showing the world that you can do anything you desire if you just be yourself.

Did you think I'd be in a Championship match so quickly?
Did you think I'd still be undefeated?
Did Seth Rotunda really steal the Dreamkiller name from a legendary manager?

No.
No.
And yes. LOL

But I believed and now I shall storm the heavily guarded FMW Championship fortress and claim one of those belts as my new dime piece. Now CULT, if you will excuse me, I think the newest threat to the throne deserves a victory sandwich.

Winky face, bitches!

Wink
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Oh hey, Nick. Matt. Mark. Real funny, assholes.

Let me tell you guys something. Just because Hannibal took your bullshit sitting down doesn't mean I'm going to. He may be my ally, my teammate, but let me be perfectly clear: I am not Hannibal Frost. And at Death Row, the three of you - especially you, Nick - will find that out first hand when I beat the ever-loving tar out of each of you.

Assholes. I had him.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Chris Austin remains seated backstage, watching and re-watching Corruption unfold. Unsurprisingly, Austin's focus lands on David GS taking the fall against Harlequin, and the surprisingly entertaining six-man tag team match.

Hmm.

Well, it seems as if David found a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I figured he had taken care of that bothersome shortcoming after our ladder war at Ultimatum 3. I guess I was wrong.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

No matter. I'll show David how to drop the hammer when I annihilate Christian G. Smitten.

Last edited by RCA on Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:34 pm

David GS wrote:
Oh hey, Nick. Matt. Mark. Real funny, assholes.

Let me tell you guys something. Just because Hannibal took your bullshit sitting down doesn't mean I'm going to. He may be my ally, my teammate, but let me be perfectly clear: I am not Hannibal Frost. And at Death Row, the three of you - especially you, Nick - will find that out first hand when I beat the ever-loving tar out of each of you.

Assholes. I had him.

Bryson: Wow. I think this is honestly the quickest someone has ever cried about me. Listen, David, you may find yourself in the ring with myself, Matt Ashburn, and Mark Johansson, but lets make something clear, your team isn't even in our league. I proved that to Hannibal, Im more than glad to prove it to anyone else on his side too.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Butt out, Chris. I don't understand why you insist on dogging me like this; I can only take solace in the fact that, in all likelihood, you're gonna tap to Smitten again.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Trust me, Smitten's not ready for what's about to happen to him.

As for why I'm "bugging" you?

Because I can identify with you a bit. I have the best idea of what you are going through right now. This isn't about me dogging you. This is about me looking at a future champion who, despite his highly questionable choices of allies, is one step away from putting it all together.

Now where have I seen this EXACT SAME SITUATION before?

The Innovative Initiative. I lived it.

So don't tell me to butt out and to stop dogging you. I will continue to watch everything that you do until you break through. My two purposes are to get the best out of myself and my pupils and I've taken a vested interest in you.

You would hate if I have to light a fire underneath you again, David. It is quite taxing and perilous to your personage, as FMW and yourself are aware.

Last edited by RCA on Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:48 pm

And what, pray tell, does "putting it all together" entail?

Don't answer that. I suspect I know what you'd say, anyway.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Well, if it was "all together" you would have defeated Harlequin.

You would probably have defeated me. Well, no, you wouldn't have, but I would have had to do more work in order to get the job done.

Your mental acumen has not caught up to your physical game yet. Sure, you're deceptively tactical but you are still prone to let your emotions get the best of you and you're still lacking a bit on overall planning. If you really want to get in-depth about it the polish of your technical styling loses its luster from time to time and you rely a lot on trying to quicken the pace and creating distance. With your size, you should attempt more of a methodical sort of attack, at least until it comes time to seal the deal. Then do whatever it is you like to do.

I have no idea why I'm telling you this, no one will ever really measure up to MY in-ring intelligence as it is.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:00 pm

There's only so much work one can do, Chris.

At any rate, I get where this is going. In order for me to be truly successful (like you), I need to take emotion out of the game. I need to become less emotionally invested in what goes on the ring (like you used to be) and become more tactically oriented, colder, more machine-like (like you are now).

I get it, but you don't seem to.

I'm not destined to morph into something like you; I'm destined to morph into something different. Something better. Just because you failed to utilize emotion effectively in the ring doesn't mean it's impossible to do.

Just give it some time - I'll face Harlequin again, just as I'll face you again.

And I'll beat you both. Decisively.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:09 pm

David GS wrote:
There's only so much work one can do, Chris.

At any rate, I get where this is going. In order for me to be truly successful (like you), I need to take emotion out of the game. I need to become less emotionally invested in what goes on the ring (like you used to be) and become more tactically oriented, colder, more machine-like (like you are now).

I get it, but you don't seem to.

I'm not destined to morph into something like you; I'm destined to morph into something different. Something better. Just because you failed to utilize emotion effectively in the ring doesn't mean it's impossible to do.

Just give it some time - I'll face Harlequin again, just as I'll face you again.

And I'll beat you both. Decisively.

No, you don't. I am very invested in what goes on in the ring. Very. What I am suggesting is that you stop being a blithering idiot that seems not to understand that the way you do things doesn't work all the time. I may study and scout my ass off, I may prefer a technical, grinding style but you know, as most people do that I am capable of so much more and I will employ any and all sorts of things in order to attain victory.

Speaking of idiocy...you'll beat me decisively? No... you'll beat me, period?

Ha.

Ha-ha.

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. Do I look like Kayden Osiris to you? Bitch, please. You know better than just about everybody that even if you do beat me, it'll take everything you've got and more just to survive.

But, I needed a laugh. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Hang on to that sense of humor. You'll need it.

And yes, decisively. As in, via submission or, irony permitting, knockout.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:14 pm

For what? To cope with me losing to you, should it happen?

I can cope just fine with taking a loss. Ultimatum 3 ring a bell, David?

As it were, I would suggest not to put so much stock into how you're going to defeat me if we ever cross paths. Firstly, you should prove that you can actually defeat me.

Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:19 pm

What can I say? I'm a man of ambition.

And as far as taking a loss, I assume you're referring to No Holds Barred. Or Mount Vesuvius. Or Catalyst. One of those.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Yes, I am actually. All of those.

I lost at No Holds Barred and annihilated you at Ultimatum 3.

I lost in Mount Vesuvius and for all intents and purposes, emasculated Alex O'Rion in a Last Man Standing match afterwards.

I lost at Catalyst and destroyed Drew Michaels for the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship on a following Ammunition.

So, me coping with loss proves bountiful. It's the first person I face who finds himself unlucky. You should hope that I don't ask for a rematch against you, should you find some way to actually get a victory over me.

I do applaud your ambition though.
Back to top Go down
ASL

ASL

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Parkes
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Parkes is seen backstage putting his jacket on, right arm, then left.

Parkes: I get this oppotunity, this oppotunity to face a star. I am HAPPY I got that match. I am GLAD I got that match. But admit it, Bryson. You can't win any match without help. None of YNG can win a match cleanly. When I face Mark, you and Ashburn had to stick your noses in MY match. And now you have to use a belt, YOUR belt, to gain the victory. Bryson, this is bullshit. YNG is bullshit. FMW is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:34 pm

ASL wrote:
Bryson, this is bullshit. YNG is bullshit. FMW is bullshit.

I contest that last part.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:50 pm

ASL wrote:

Parkes: I get this oppotunity, this oppotunity to face a star. I am HAPPY I got that match. I am GLAD I got that match. But admit it, Bryson. You can't win any match without help. None of YNG can win a match cleanly. When I face Mark, you and Ashburn had to stick your noses in MY match. And now you have to use a belt, YOUR belt, to gain the victory. Bryson, this is bullshit. YNG is bullshit. FMW is bullshit.

Bryson: I'm sorry, I don't speak bullshit.

Can't win a match without any help? Did you SEE what happened when Hannibore thought he could take me on one versus one? I took what was rightfuly mine. I won that match decisevly without any help. Did you hear me correctly? Won. Something we also just accomplished over you.

Face it, Parkes. You were bested by a better man. Come on, admit it. You know that deep down you, like everyone else, are in awe of me. Theres no shame in losing to the best, Parkes. None at all.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:38 pm

ASL wrote:

You didn't put in the effort, you tiresome tween faggot. Don't stand there in your eyeliner whinging about being screwed over when you might as well have not bothered showing up. It may be cliché but you get out what you put in, and the only thing a pathetic little piece of shit like you deserves is cancer.

So change your maxi-pad, take a deep breath and go back to your own piss-poor level of "competition".

Your New Gods are not to be fucked with.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:00 pm

ASL wrote:
FMW is bullshit.

Shut the fuck up, you little emo bitch. You will not disrespect FMW. Or I'll fuckin' fry you like I did that traitorous fuck Matt Dunn.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:09 pm

ASL wrote:
FMW is bullshit.

Looks like another huge talent acquisition for GSW is incoming, I am sure your whining will contribute positively to the rest of your career here.
Back to top Go down
smonroe

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:48 pm

Corruption, Anarchy it doesnt really matter. I am just sick of being out of work, homeless and not able to shave this fucking beard.
Back to top Go down
ASL

ASL

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Parkes
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Parkes: Your insults are terrible. Are "faggot" and "emo" the only thing you can pull out of you ass?

Bryson, yes. You one that match fair, and I respect you for it. But one day, you lost it. You're crazy with power that, in reality, you don't have here.

Ashburn, you know what you did. You KNOW what Bryson did. Admit to it.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:03 pm

Hey, if it looks like a whiny emo faggot, talks like a whiny emo faggot, then it's probably not gonna turn out to be a Ferrari.

And this is from someone who actually hates the word faggot, but my god you deserve it.

"Waaah someone used underhanded tactics in PRO WRESTLING! This is something I totally did not see coming and it is so totally unheard of I'm gonna whine like a bitch instead of accepting the loss, getting back up and trying harder! WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:14 am

Parkes, do the words "Fuck You, Motherfucker" mean anything to you? 'Cause I have no doubt that if they were put into practice on a whiny little emo bitch like yourself, you'd shut your goddamn mouth for a while.
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:51 am

You people would not be good FMW embassadors for the "It Gets Better" campaign. All of these hateful words.

Smile a little guys! Because...it gets better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:56 pm

smonroe wrote:
Corruption, Anarchy it doesnt really matter. I am just sick of being out of work, homeless and not able to shave this fucking beard.

Leviticus: Well then sir, I have a proposition for you.

OOC: PM me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!   Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption Results FMW.com EXCLUSIVE!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next