Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW OOC Thread

Go down 
+58
Jaro Classic
Cactus Sam
The Natural Born Thriller
CarnageKing
Easy
Devilb0y
Vendetta
Shock
Braxton
Antonio_G
Skyler Striker
John Andrews
ASL
Storm183
Runihura
Loins
PBrooks
Wearedoomed
smonroe
Seanawott
John Derrick
The Jackal
Ryu Quinn
Pissant
Ripper
Ashburn
Damien
Drew Michaels
TyranT
Abel Steele
The Returned
Easty
Bobino
MASS Caesar
X
David GS
the nick bryson
Artemis
Drake Parker
The Dude
MPD
Leon Caprice
Hannibal Frost
Leviticastform
iDeAndes
cYnical
RCA
PX
Rottata
Nicholas Gray
The Celt
Jeff
Omega
Mark Johansson
Slegna
Anwyl
Tromboner Man
Edible14
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:58 am

What's up FMW!
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Hey, been here a while but not picking up wins. I've been poor with promoing in time and getting involved in the trash talk but really going for it now. Basically what I'm looking for is some analysis and feedback on my most recent promo or any of my previous ones to look for areas of improvement. All feedback is welcome.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:05 pm

For those of you curious, we're going to do a one day extention for VP. Id like to see more votes, especially you new guys! Its fun, give it a shot!

Back to top Go down
Runihura

Runihura

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:30 am

Whats good folks? Been reading promo's actually been reading them to get a feel of how things are done around here lol, must say good stuff, really enjoyed what I've read so far from those who have posted lol.

On another note, I'm looking forward to my first match here in FMW lol, actually been thinking of how I want my character to come across, act etc. and how I'll be doing my Promo's as well, actually thinking of doing what Harlequin's handler does with the whole Symbolization seeing how I too don't watch wrestling, but I thought using the methood he uses for that was brilliant.

As for Aim goes Imma have to go ahead and quote Adam Sandler "Damn you Scuba Steve!" and the reason I say that is now I have to go and reinstall it on my computer once again lol, though if that's what it takes to be apart of the cool crowd then so be it lol, well enough of my rambling lol.

Figured I'd chat a little, just so you all know I'm still alive, and still here as well lol, but yea really looking forward to my first match here in FMW, seeing how I'm thinking I'll actually feel as if I'm be challenged in writing lol, and not having to do that boring old style of what Character A thinks his opponent style of Promo lol.

- Dave
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Use Meebo. No installation, and as far as I know quite a few people around here use it (including myself).
Back to top Go down
Runihura

Runihura

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:52 pm

I thought about Meebo actually lol after I had posted my previous message.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:11 pm

i use mighty eBuddy!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Runihura wrote:
Whats good folks? Been reading promo's actually been reading them to get a feel of how things are done around here lol, must say good stuff, really enjoyed what I've read so far from those who have posted lol.

On another note, I'm looking forward to my first match here in FMW lol, actually been thinking of how I want my character to come across, act etc. and how I'll be doing my Promo's as well, actually thinking of doing what Harlequin's handler does with the whole Symbolization seeing how I too don't watch wrestling, but I thought using the methood he uses for that was brilliant.

As for Aim goes Imma have to go ahead and quote Adam Sandler "Damn you Scuba Steve!" and the reason I say that is now I have to go and reinstall it on my computer once again lol, though if that's what it takes to be apart of the cool crowd then so be it lol, well enough of my rambling lol.

Figured I'd chat a little, just so you all know I'm still alive, and still here as well lol, but yea really looking forward to my first match here in FMW, seeing how I'm thinking I'll actually feel as if I'm be challenged in writing lol, and not having to do that boring old style of what Character A thinks his opponent style of Promo lol.

- Dave

great, good to see the newer signups being involved. You should also check out our Show archives as well, so you can see the build up to where we are. Also, if you are interested, theres still3 hours to put up some votes if you'd like on our most recent card.

Looking forward to having you around as you've got the right attitude.
Back to top Go down
Runihura

Runihura

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:31 pm

Shall do that Bryson.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:55 pm

Better to die your feet than live your knees; if you want to break up the SoA, you're going to have to factor in a Celt promo into the mix.

It was a decent run while it lasted boys.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:17 am

Email at work is dead so I just wrote that thing just now.

Anyway I'm sorry for anyone and everyone I let down but I wouldn't be caught saying that it's because i'm unenthused with FMW, infact it's the exact opposite and i wished to get my promo in, heck I might just post it in the newswire later.

Anyway to give a quick indication of why I'm not around so much:
- Mum had heart problems, in and out of hospital-still on meds
- Dad got bitten by what we think was a White-Tail spider (5x worse than a RedBack) just got out of hospital last week.
- I got a full time job away from a desk.

So I love FMW and I should have the time now with 1 & 2 slowly getting behind me, but I'm sorry for the timing of DR into this mix of crap.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:56 am

Welcome back, Leon. It's good to have you back.

We all (I'm pretty sure) understand that real life comes first. Don't worry about it, man.You're back, so... happy times.
Back to top Go down
The Jackal

The Jackal

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Jackal" Adam Smith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:59 am

Gonna have to take a few days off from now until Monday for a trip I'm going on. No activity from me until then.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:37 pm

Anyone wanting feedback and willing to return it can message me on meebo, aim or yahoo. My Meebo is Damien_Blaze, and my aim and yahoo are both beondnsane
Back to top Go down
Runihura

Runihura

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:03 pm

I'll be PMing you Damien once I get my introduction promo up. Though on a side note how does Ammunition and Corruption work? I guess I'm asking is which one airs first.

Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Runihura wrote:
I'll be PMing you Damien once I get my introduction promo up. Though on a side note how does Ammunition and Corruption work? I guess I'm asking is which one airs first.

We post both cards on the same day and which ever one's staff gets things in quicker is the one that goes up first. Ammunition's main brand specific belt is the C4 Championship, which is our pure/technical wrestling belt, and Corruption's is the Ultraviolent Championship, which is the hardcore type of belt which are basically the main differences.
Back to top Go down
Runihura

Runihura

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:29 pm

Thanks Bryson, that clears up some questions for me lol, as I read the rookie Introduction thread but my question wasn't in it lol, so what better place to ask then in the OOC thread lol.

Looking forward to results, as well as being apart of which ever Brand I'll be competing on as well.
Back to top Go down
Runihura

Runihura

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:03 pm

Got most of my introduction promo done, seeing how I to go back and rewrite some of it to fit my character Runihura's background story lol, but yeah that should be up within the next couple of days if all goes well. Really looking forward to seeing what FMW Brand I'll be placed within.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:34 pm

Runihura wrote:
Got most of my introduction promo done, seeing how I to go back and rewrite some of it to fit my character Runihura's background story lol, but yeah that should be up within the next couple of days if all goes well. Really looking forward to seeing what FMW Brand I'll be placed within.

if youre writing an actual promo, and not just a mini one, you should consider saving it, or part of it, for use in an actual match. You will be on the next card for sure, so just a piece of advice =)
Back to top Go down
Runihura

Runihura

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Huh never thought of that Bryson lol, Think I'll save it for the card then lol, thanks for the heads up bro.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:09 am

https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com/t945-vote-for-your-new-roster-graphic

THIS IS BETTER THAN A "PAPER VIEW"! THIS IS THE NEW ROSTER GRAPHIC VOTING THINGO!

If you haven't voted for your favorite yet, please do so. This is your chance to have a say in the graphics department.

I am going to close the voting on the 27th, if its a tie then it will be extended slightly or something!

-------------------------

https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com/t941-updating-roster-graphics-and-what-not-read-for-full-understanding

ALSO! IF YOU LOVED THIS (Which you prolly didn't but anyway) PLEASE IF YOU HAVEN'T CHECKED THE BASE PICTURE LIST AND YOU CHECK IT FINALLY AND REALISE YOUR NAME OR PICTURE BASE IS WRONG! PLEASE POST THOSE IMPORTANT DETAILS ON THERE!

This is also a chance to change your all important picture base!

The term 'Paper View' is intellectual property of The Celt, only because he bad a engrish!
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:19 pm

I'm about to head off on a two week Mission Trip to Cambodia as of 4:15am tomorrow morning.

So please do not book me within this time. Additionally I will be fully back in action on the 11th of December.

Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:42 pm

Good luck man, pick me up a tasty snack will you?
Back to top Go down
Runihura

Runihura

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:06 pm

Posted my Rp for Ammunition. Feed Back would be appreciated seeing how I'm new. Other then that how's everyone's day going so far?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:11 pm

If we have a choice about the Draft, I call dibs on Anarchy.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:06 pm

On unrelated news, I went into the BIG CITY (i.e Melbourne) for a Australian Defence Force interview, according the guy behind the desk (I don't know if he says this to everyone) but I did exceptionally well in the tests, unlocking most jobs which allows me to choose from a broad range of jobs. I'm trying to get into Carpentery as it gives opportunities in that line of work in the future.

SOOO... The sooner I finish the paper work (tell me if I am wrong TBM) the quicker I can head in for the second around of interviews.

I am quite excited!
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:29 pm

I've actually been a Carpenter my whole life. It's pretty sweet, actually.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Slegna wrote:
I've actually been a Carpenter my whole life. It's pretty sweet, actually.

I see what you did there.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:12 am

Anwyl wrote:
On unrelated news, I went into the BIG CITY (i.e Melbourne) for a Australian Defence Force interview, according the guy behind the desk (I don't know if he says this to everyone) but I did exceptionally well in the tests, unlocking most jobs which allows me to choose from a broad range of jobs. I'm trying to get into Carpentery as it gives opportunities in that line of work in the future.

SOOO... The sooner I finish the paper work (tell me if I am wrong TBM) the quicker I can head in for the second around of interviews.

I am quite excited!

Yes, that's right, the sooner you complete the paperwork from your UDay, the quicker you'll go in for your medical testing and job interview. Here, you'll either be recommended for the defence force or turned away.

Don't stress about the turned away bit, I think there's a shortage of Carpenters in the ADF (Look Sleg, you're in luck), so if that's where you apply, you'll more than likely get in. From memory, you'll do something like 15 or 18 months of training in Albury/Wodonga after Kapooka for Carpentry. That is ofcourse, if you're putting Army as your first preference. You you will be. Won't you?

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give me a holla!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:10 am

Yeah it's my first preference, I have filled out the paperwork, I am just waiting on school results and I need documents from my doctor as well.

I was orginally going to attempt getting combat role, but I would rather have the trade certificates to leave with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW OOC Thread
Page 13 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next