Full Metal Wrestling
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 FMW OOC Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
avatar

Posts : 717
Rep : 6
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Bowling Green, OH

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:39 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:

Everyone else, return to your normal attempts at witty banter and discussions about fake wrestling, there is nothing more to see here.

I'm dedicating the gif in my signature to this statement.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
avatar

Posts : 541
Rep : 15
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Townsville, Australia

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:06 am

Mark Johansson wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:


If it was a simple math error as Nick claims then mistakes happen and lets not shoot a man for that.



No. We take our math very seriously round here.

And they say pure math has no real world application.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Anwyl



Posts : 413
Rep : 0
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 23
Location : Melbourne, Australia

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:21 am

Drew Michaels wrote:

Everyone else, return to your normal attempts at witty banter and discussions about fake wrestling, there is nothing more to see here.

WAIT!! HOLD ON!! SLOW DOWN!! WOH THERE!! STOP THE PRESS!!

Are to implying that wrestling's fake? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
avatar

Posts : 1891
Rep : 11
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 25
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:22 am

Nigga please, pure math is group theory and real analysis. None of this "numbers" shit.

_________________


Turn our weakness into might.
Turn our blindness into sight.
Turn our questions into answers just as obvious.
As moonlight in the darkest darkest night.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson



Posts : 309
Rep : 1
Join date : 2009-12-06

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:44 am

Slegna wrote:
Nigga please, pure math is group theory and real analysis. None of this "numbers" shit.

Very Seriously. I mean italics were used and all.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
avatar

Posts : 541
Rep : 15
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Townsville, Australia

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:47 am

Slegna wrote:
Nigga please, pure math is group theory and real analysis. None of this "numbers" shit.

Thank you for taking a quote from Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth, and sucking all the funny out of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Omega

avatar

Posts : 1680
Rep : -122
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Nashville

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:56 am

>Slegna
>Being unfunny

Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
avatar

Posts : 639
Rep : 4
Join date : 2009-12-21
Age : 26
Location : University of Central Florida

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:29 am

Well, I appear to have missed quite a commotion.

_________________


Rules are written by the strong! This is a fact! That's the truth! An absolute rule!
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
The Celt

avatar

Posts : 1281
Rep : 4
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 27
Location : The Emerald Isle

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:06 am

Edible14 wrote:
Drew Michaels wrote:

Everyone else, return to your normal attempts at witty banter and discussions about fake wrestling, there is nothing more to see here.

I'm dedicating the gif in my signature to this statement.

Hi Edible, you wouldn't happen to be on /wooo/ would you? Because I know for a fact that's where that .gif originates from
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
avatar

Posts : 1222
Rep : 19
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 24

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:16 am

Because .gifs don't spread around everrrrr

_________________
Quote :
thenickbryson 7:13 pm
do you ever wish you could lick your own balls
Back to top Go down
Rottata

avatar

Posts : 2317
Rep : 8
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 27
Location : Philippines

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:26 pm

Jeff wrote:
Well, I appear to have missed quite a commotion.

And three weeks of WFL.

_________________
[quote="DalbySound"]So I got this e-mail telling me results are up, and I laughed at first, with a joke in my head about how long results take around here. Then I clicked on Ammunition, and was horrified to see I'd become a commentator, if only because old schoolers know how much I hate when other people write my character.

That said, not only was this a pretty solid show, but Dalby Sound was written to an effing T. Well done to all the writers, who to be honest wrote Dalby better than I used to. lol

Kudos gentlefolk. Kudos.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
avatar

Posts : 639
Rep : 4
Join date : 2009-12-21
Age : 26
Location : University of Central Florida

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:36 pm

Well, that too.

I promise I'll put up a lineup this week, good sir.

_________________


Rules are written by the strong! This is a fact! That's the truth! An absolute rule!
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
avatar

Posts : 1222
Rep : 19
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 24

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:47 pm

And you never signed up for Poke'.

_________________
Quote :
thenickbryson 7:13 pm
do you ever wish you could lick your own balls
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
avatar

Posts : 639
Rep : 4
Join date : 2009-12-21
Age : 26
Location : University of Central Florida

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Meh.

_________________


Rules are written by the strong! This is a fact! That's the truth! An absolute rule!
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
PX

avatar

Posts : 1424
Rep : 4
Join date : 2009-12-06

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Jeff wrote:
Meh.

you better that back and sign yo'self up fella

_________________

Bringing back the archives, one show at a time

Dixie Carter wrote:
Just finished watching the LOST series. Better late than never. I am more lost than ever but loved it. Not everything needs to make sense.


PX: Longest Reigning TV Champion in FMW history (342 Days)
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion


Posts : 3158
Rep : 6
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 29

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:06 pm

Hey Jeff, while you're at it, if you could start putting up promos and stuff that'd be solid. If need be I can loan you one, LOL.

Also, PX, don't say fella.

DAMN THE SD! SPOILERS! Sad
Back to top Go down
PX

avatar

Posts : 1424
Rep : 4
Join date : 2009-12-06

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:21 pm

I'll say what I want, it's a common thing in Ireland

_________________

Bringing back the archives, one show at a time

Dixie Carter wrote:
Just finished watching the LOST series. Better late than never. I am more lost than ever but loved it. Not everything needs to make sense.


PX: Longest Reigning TV Champion in FMW history (342 Days)
Back to top Go down
The Celt

avatar

Posts : 1281
Rep : 4
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 27
Location : The Emerald Isle

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:34 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Because .gifs don't spread around everrrrr

Well just on the off chance, you know?
Back to top Go down
cYnical



Posts : 25
Rep : 0
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 36
Location : Hattiesburg, MS

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:49 pm

lol eFed drama. It feels so nice to not have to deal with that back home for once.

MASS Caesar wrote:
Jaro Classic wrote:
Let me add that while this debate was going on I fucked both of your mothers. Never leave your mothers unattended.

At least they did so willingly. Unlike a certain wall puncher who used to be here that was going to rape our mothers.

I came all the way over here just to laugh at this post.

So HA!



Also, FMW rules. Rock on, kids.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
avatar

Posts : 639
Rep : 4
Join date : 2009-12-21
Age : 26
Location : University of Central Florida

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:07 pm

RCA wrote:
Hey Jeff, while you're at it, if you could start putting up promos and stuff that'd be solid. If need be I can loan you one, LOL.

Hey.

Hey Eddie.

FUCK YOU.

Though now I have a really good promo idea. I just have to make sure to actually type it out LOLOLOL.

_________________


Rules are written by the strong! This is a fact! That's the truth! An absolute rule!
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
avatar

Posts : 717
Rep : 6
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Bowling Green, OH

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:49 pm

The Celt wrote:
Edible14 wrote:
Drew Michaels wrote:

Everyone else, return to your normal attempts at witty banter and discussions about fake wrestling, there is nothing more to see here.

I'm dedicating the gif in my signature to this statement.

Hi Edible, you wouldn't happen to be on /wooo/ would you? Because I know for a fact that's where that .gif originates from

Yes, I lurk /woo/ from time to time. That's also where my last .gif came from.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes



Posts : 1078
Rep : -13
Join date : 2010-02-20
Age : 28
Location : California

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:03 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:
Goddamn, you guys are like fucking toddlers. I turn my back for a minute and you're throwing shit everywhere and doing nothing but making a fucking mess. Fuckers. Let's begin here...


1) Nick fails at math so hard he needs a tutor. That is the entirety of De's "score changing" argument. Leon and I fail less and thus corrected him in an AIM staff chat. Scores were easily fixed, everyone will be happier. Yay. If De was as all-knowing as he presents himself in this sometimes, he would already know that but we instead move on.

2) The card is booked by Leon and Nick with my oversight. Period. Whatever card the two of them approve of will be the one presented for Ultimatum 3. If anyone has a problem with it, I apologize now. I personally think it is a fine card with has some exciting matches on it, with a good many of the matches having the star power to main event any show we put on. De apparently disagrees. De is not a Head Writer thus, while I greatly respect his opinion, the final say is not in his court. As for booking towards booking plans, have we not always done that? Is that not the goal of booking, to build something or someone up over time? I find this part of your argument...weird.

3) I did make Nick an Admin and I made Leon one too. I do it with the HWs when I make them a HW, it's just how I roll. I feel if I can trust them to run this fed, I can trust them to help run the forum. It's a judgment call on my part and I stand by it entirely.

4) This was not the forum to present your argument De. You know this, I know this, and everyone in this thread knows this. I understand you and Nick are having some kind of super duper cock measuring contest lately but leave the general happiness of my fed out of it. You have no evidence I have not seen, you have no argument I have not heard, and yet I continue to support Nick (and Leon, <3 you Leon even if you aren't "controversial") fully. Yes, you could say I could possibly be biased because, admittedly, Nick is an extremely close friend. But so are we (at least I think we are...) and I'm telling you now, this is not the place nor is this a fight worth picking.

Everyone else, return to your normal attempts at witty banter and discussions about fake wrestling, there is nothing more to see here.

All I have to say in public is that this e-fed is becoming really half-assed.

You have my PM. You know what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
avatar

Posts : 349
Rep : 3
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 35
Location : Arkansas

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Ummm. I don't mean to sound naggy, but could we possibly put all this aside long enough to get the show up please?

_________________


Truly a Gold Standard moment.

Thanks to The Law.

Loves his Poke' name and matching avatar. Thank you very much to whoever hooked me up with it.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes



Posts : 1078
Rep : -13
Join date : 2010-02-20
Age : 28
Location : California

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Given that I'm not involved in the NHB process (and I'm not in charge ;]), my bitching doesn't impact how late the show is.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
avatar

Posts : 349
Rep : 3
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 35
Location : Arkansas

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:44 pm

It's all good man. I would just rather see some show then all of this. Or even with this. Either way, a show would be nice. I mean after all, I have some tag titles to win. Wink

_________________


Truly a Gold Standard moment.

Thanks to The Law.

Loves his Poke' name and matching avatar. Thank you very much to whoever hooked me up with it.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
avatar

Posts : 717
Rep : 6
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Bowling Green, OH

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Leviticastform wrote:
It's all good man. I would just rather see some show then all of this. Or even with this. Either way, a show would be nice. I mean after all, I have some tag titles to win. Wink

If I'm not mistaken, the last match is now in. Show should be up within the next 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
avatar

Posts : 349
Rep : 3
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 35
Location : Arkansas

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:16 pm

^ This makes me happy

_________________


Truly a Gold Standard moment.

Thanks to The Law.

Loves his Poke' name and matching avatar. Thank you very much to whoever hooked me up with it.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

avatar

Posts : 821
Rep : 4
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 30
Location : Memphis, TN

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:42 pm

It's my fault the show is late. I had a match, and then RL got all poopy.

Sowwy.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice



Posts : 1154
Rep : -3
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 27
Location : Perth, Australia

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:47 pm

There is still one match to be handed in, but hopefully we'll have this up within 24hrs.

I'm already putting the rest together.

_________________
I fight for justice, I fight for goodness and to all those that oppose me...

Know that I am no longer alone.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes



Posts : 1078
Rep : -13
Join date : 2010-02-20
Age : 28
Location : California

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Oh wait. I know something that could impact the show.

The fact that the Ultimatum 3 graphics still aren't done because I don't have a confirmed (good) card.

Hrm. This is a predicament. Who could've foreseen this as a proble-

Oh. Right. Me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
FMW OOC Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Forgotten Gems!
» The Joke Thread
» Foreign Films Appreciation Thread
» "This" or "That" Thread
» The Congratulation On Your New Promotion Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Wrestling :: Full Metal Wrestling E-Fed :: BACKSTAGE :: Out of Character-
Jump to: