Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!

Go down 
+16
Easty
Valladon
Tromboner Man
Damien
Edible14
Hannibal Frost
Sharpedo King
Slegna
Nicholas Gray
iDeAndes
The Dude
The Returned
The Celt
RCA
Omega
Rottata
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:19 am

OOC: Not a bad show at all. Staff reliablility seems to have let this one down. A couple of "awkward" moments to read, and a couple of errors here and there, but it's understandable considering the situation.

Congratulations and thank you to Romeo for heading the Corruption division so well for so long. The man is an utter work horse of FMW, and deserves a break more than anyone I can think of. He continually goes above and beyond in the call of duty, and is going to be a sorely missed man while he's stepped away from the work load. I have full confidence in Leon's ability though, and Corruption is in safe hands.

IC; It's funny, how just admitting one simple thing can change the world.

For too long, i was too proud to admit it, and yet, now that I have, it feels like the world has been lifted from my shoulders.

Jaro. I was wrong. I was wrong to have ever trusted you in any shape or form. It's a pity I won't truly get to say I this in a ring with you. But I guess Jack Eastwood will have to do in that case.

After all, I have always believed in a tooth for a tooth, why should I stop believing this now that I've opened my eyes? Isn't that right Jack?

OOC: Typing with a busted and bandaged finger sucks massive balls.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:03 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Xander: That was an original threat. I'm sure Slow-mega is real scared of the big, bad Eric Scorpio stooge turned singles wrestler who decided to tag with the least liked or relevant member of the Broken Saints and thought it was a way of gainin' the tag straps.

Nah. The only person breakin' this nigga's already ugly ass face is me. S'alright, Sasquatch. You gon' get it too. I can draw it out or you can get it quick. No need to thank me. I take pleasure in smackin' the piss out of fuck faces like yourself.

And don't get mushy, Seth. I'm only comin' to yo' aid because that's what a good teammate does.

Seriously, Xander? You, of all people, are lecturing me on originality? Mr. "I listen to rap music, I name my signature moves after sports stuff, nigga, muh fucka!!!!"

I'll admit my former alliance with Eric Scorpio was a poor choice, especially when he put me on the shelf. I was a different man at the time. I had different motivations. Here are my new motivations, in this order.

1. Entertainimg the fans.

2. Gold.

3. Fighting.

Nick is good at that last one when he isn't shooting his mouth off or just generally being a dumb ass. In my opinion, we have a decent chance of takin' the scramble.

In short, fuck you, mother fucker.

Ooc: lol that'd make more sense if we had our tag info up
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:27 pm

I don't see a whole lot of other people in FMW naming their moves after sports things.

And yeah, your alliance with Captain Hollowed was a huge mistake.

That's why you and Gray are the perfect tag team...

You aligned with Scorpio, which was a horrible choice and the Broken Saints at one point aligned with Gray another horrible choice. As far as you wanting gold, well let me break that down for you in a very easy manner. You're not going to get the FMW Tag Gold because of two reasons.

1) You suck.
2) We're better.

Don't feel bad though, because we can always give you a shot at the gold after we win it.
Back to top Go down
Valladon

Valladon

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dallas Roland
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:28 pm

Congratulations Sharkboy. Guess I won't underestimate you in the future. But Watch out, my friend. I'm just warming up.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Damien wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:
Xander: That was an original threat. I'm sure Slow-mega is real scared of the big, bad Eric Scorpio stooge turned singles wrestler who decided to tag with the least liked or relevant member of the Broken Saints and thought it was a way of gainin' the tag straps.

Nah. The only person breakin' this nigga's already ugly ass face is me. S'alright, Sasquatch. You gon' get it too. I can draw it out or you can get it quick. No need to thank me. I take pleasure in smackin' the piss out of fuck faces like yourself.

And don't get mushy, Seth. I'm only comin' to yo' aid because that's what a good teammate does.

Seriously, Xander? You, of all people, are lecturing me on originality? Mr. "I listen to rap music, I name my signature moves after sports stuff, nigga, muh fucka!!!!"

I'll admit my former alliance with Eric Scorpio was a poor choice, especially when he put me on the shelf. I was a different man at the time. I had different motivations. Here are my new motivations, in this order.

1. Entertainimg the fans.

2. Gold.

3. Fighting.

Nick is good at that last one when he isn't shooting his mouth off or just generally being a dumb ass. In my opinion, we have a decent chance of takin' the scramble.

In short, fuck you, mother fucker.

Xander: Did you know that the name 'Damian', the Greek originator of yo' name means "to tame"? So the fact that you've been stabled, corralled, and overall made into a bunch of other niggas bitches really speaks volumes about yo' partnership with Gray.

Nick. It wuldn't nothin' personal. In reality, you's a good cat. You just didn't fit in. I don't fit in much either but it isn't about fittin' in at this point. The Broken Saints were never supposed to be Misfits-lite with bootsie ass Drew fuckin' Michaels leadin' chargin', bah gawd fearin' warriors of the holy crown. It was supposed to be about maintainin' the integrity of wrestlin' in a wrestlin' company. It was about shelterin' broken individuals from the storm. It was about equally distributin' power between the audience, the ownership, and the talent - makin' FMW what it was intended to be.

Also. Rolland. If you can't even beat I Am Sam underneath a dusty ass Sharkboy mask he probably waited all of ten hours just to sniff the salty ball musk off of, you won't beat me. But I didn't forget what you said and I'm still waitin' for you to do it.

I ain't all that patient, cuz. I gots shit to do today, feel me?
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:49 pm

Omega wrote:
I don't see a whole lot of other people in FMW naming their moves after sports things.

And yeah, your alliance with Captain Hollowed was a huge mistake.

That's why you and Gray are the perfect tag team...

You aligned with Scorpio, which was a horrible choice and the Broken Saints at one point aligned with Gray another horrible choice. As far as you wanting gold, well let me break that down for you in a very easy manner. You're not going to get the FMW Tag Gold because of two reasons.

1) You suck.
2) We're better.

Don't feel bad though, because we can always give you a shot at the gold after we win it.

I suck, huh? Let's see you prove that, Seth. And I don't mean in a tag team confrontation. At the first chance, I want you one-on-one. Then we can see who sucks, you flabby piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:53 pm

Damien, don't kid yourself.

The last time you stepped into a ring with me your only saving grace was putting Gray through a table. Outside of that I was pretty much beating you like the red headed step child Eric Scorpio never had, and outside of that one brief moment of luck you were dominated most of the match.

I'd even go as far as saying had I not had Gray slowing me down I could have kicked both of your lilly asses myself.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:24 pm

Uhh. . . Are you serious?

Question, buddy. When you go to sleep, does your ego need its own fuckin' bed?

Seth, did your guts go AWOL while you were gone? Because I don't think the old Seth would have ignored the chance to just kick someone's ass. If I'm really just "kidding myself", then kicking my ass would be no problem whatsoever.

And by the way, a man who blames his shortcomings on others and not himself proves himself to be nothing but an insecure egotistical little prick.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:30 pm

I call it like I see it, no more and no less.

In terms of kicking your ass, well I'll put it this way...if you're unfortunate to come across me in a singles match then yes I will gladly dismantle you. But no offense, I've kinda got my eyes on bigger things besides "Damien Inferno".

Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:06 pm

Celt, I didn't bash you from pillar to post - if I had done that you wouldn't have been able to move, regardless of Christian's distracton or not. But if you're that insistent on having a rematch for this dealio, then 14.1 is free in my diary right now.

Speaking of you, Christian, you want to stick your nose in my business? Because something tells me that little farce you pulled during my match was your 'revenge' for my beating the shit out of you the other week. Newsflash, pal, you were in the way to Jason. And now I have to decimate you again just to have a crack at him?

At least he's got no power now. trolololololololololololololol how does it feel bitch?
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:13 pm

I wouldn't be making plans too soon.

Three words, buddy.

Oderint. Dum. Metuant.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:53 pm

Damien wrote:

https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com/t791-tag-team-stable-update-thread
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:18 pm

MPD wrote:

Three words, buddy.

Oderint. Dum. Metuant.

Triple H tweeted me; he says he's flagging you for gimmick infringement.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:28 pm

OOC: Yeah, Damien, it'd help if SOMEONE got on AIM so we could iron out the last details.

IC: Holy shit Damien, why didn't you tell me you were so good at making friends?

And yeah, Xander, I can't argue that. I knew I didn't fit in (and I don't really think I do now either), but come on, Drew Michaels asked me to run with him, how could I turn that down? For me, as selfish as it sounds, it wasn't about being a God fearing warrior or maintaining the wrestling in a wrestling company (though I admit to being "a bit" of a broken individual then, so I guess I was involved in that part?), to me it was just about the chance to learn from being in Drew's shadow and then using that to break out on my own.

Wow, when I say that out loud it sounds really pathetic. But regardless, I don't think inviting me to join or me accepting the invitation to join was a bad or horrible idea on it's own, but how badly I dropped the ball makes it, in retrospect, a bad decision on everyone's part and something I regret alot. Which is something I plan on not repeating with Damien now. But we know what they say about best-laid plans, yeah?

You're an alright guy too Xander, good luck in the scramble.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:01 am

The Celt wrote:
MPD wrote:

Three words, buddy.

Oderint. Dum. Metuant.

Triple H tweeted me; he says he's flagging you for gimmick infringement.

If you recall, I was saying it first.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Rotunda
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:34 pm

Rotunda: You told me I would win, Tom.

Thomas: Well, yeah. But I think I know why you lost.

Rotunda: I know too......it's because I didn't do my warm-up properly. Yeah, that's why. Without warming up properly I could have pulled a muscle, that's why I didn't go full force on Apostasy.

Thomas: Yeah, let's go with that.

Rotunda: I mean, my fist like a weapon. When I first heard the fact that America was looking for a WMD, I hid for a couple of days because I thought they were after my fist. I am a serious force to be reckoned with, and should be treated as such.

Thomas: Of Course.

Rotunda: Then, at NHB, me and Daniel Prideman will win the tag titles in the scramble for The Pack and show that despite being rookies, we're still better than most of the roster.

Thomas: Your name will be up in lights, champ.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:52 pm

Seth wrote:

Rotunda: I mean, my fist like a weapon. When I first heard the fact that America was looking for a WMD, I hid for a couple of days because I thought they were after my fist.

OOC: Lol, well played.
Back to top Go down
ASL

ASL

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Parkes
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:54 am

Parkes: I am Christian Parkes. A place has never seen someone like me step into the ring. That's why I demand that I be booked for 13.3, so I can make my impact, before FMW regrets it.

OOC: Christian Parkes is the name. I'm new to FMW, but have been e-wrestling for 5 odd years now. If possible, I'd like to be booked on either Corruption or Ammunition's 13.3 show.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:09 am

ASL wrote:
Parkes: I am Christian Parkes. A place has never seen someone like me step into the ring. That's why I demand that I be booked for 13.3, so I can make my impact, before FMW regrets it.

OOC: Christian Parkes is the name. I'm new to FMW, but have been e-wrestling for 5 odd years now. If possible, I'd like to be booked on either Corruption or Ammunition's 13.3 show.

Our next show is No Holds Barred, a challenge only show. While I think it might be a tad late to feel out individuals, you could enter yourself into our tag team scramble and be paired with someone. The scramble is for the tag belts.

Back to top Go down
ASL

ASL

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Parkes
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:21 am

the nick bryson wrote:
ASL wrote:

Our next show is No Holds Barred, a challenge only show. While I think it might be a tad late to feel out individuals, you could enter yourself into our tag team scramble and be paired with someone. The scramble is for the tag belts.

OOC: Will do, sir.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:25 am

ASL wrote:

IC: Wait a second. You're a dude? People take the whole "goth" look to unecessary levels. . . .
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:37 am

I didn't know we were allowed to hire little girls.

Seriously, that's a little creepy, guy in charge of hiring people, you're a bit of a pedo.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:37 am

ASL wrote:

Yeah... no, MC Steal. You're a fucktard.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Rotunda
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:26 pm

ASL wrote:

Rotunda: Before FMW regrets it? Please mate, you're an emo, you're more likely to do more damage to yourself than me.

Thomas: We look at you and see nothing but a guy who was probably molested by his uncle as a child.

Rotunda: So before that you start making threats, change the way you look so you can man the fuck up and actually look like your threatening, other than a small weepy kid who never found the right amount of love. If you don't follow my advice, your dream of becoming something big in FMW....will be killed.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:48 pm

I once had a submission hold named "The Shark Tank", in 'honor' of the San Jose Sharks.

Yes, it involved someone choking.

Maybe I should bring that back.

Then again... meh.

As for Smitten. Nice to see you break free from chains that held back the real Christian G. Smitten. I am growing more confident that my impending victory over your person will be yet another high mark that goes on my honor roll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 13.2 RESULTS!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2