Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Year End Awards RESULTS

Go down 
+5
Easty
The Celt
Leviticastform
PX
the nick bryson
9 posters
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

FMW Year End Awards RESULTS  Empty
PostSubject: FMW Year End Awards RESULTS    FMW Year End Awards RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:41 am

Full Metal Wrestling
YEAR END AWARDS

FMW Year End Awards RESULTS  Teatro_dell_opera_gallery_full

The theatre lights dim as the red velvet curtains pull back in the Teatro Dell'Opera Di Roma in Rome, Italy. A large screen and podium are centerstage as the crowd quiets for the Full Metal Wrestling Year End Awards.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome your Hosts for the evening, FMW Personality Mike "Brawler" Nunez and former FMW Anarchy announcer, Morpheus!

The crowd applauds as the two men make way from offstage to the podium, the spotlight shining brightly on them.

Brawler: This has been a year of ups and downs for many of FMW's current and former talents, as well as FMW as a company.

Morpheus: We've seen new and old faces come and go, high moments, title wins, glorious team victories, show cancellations, and even a death.

Brawler: It is here that we have decided to take a moment of silence for the passing of Celeste Roy, someone FMW will certainly miss.

An image of Celestes' face appears on the large screen.

Brawler: Thank you.

Applause erupts from the crowd. For a few moments both men stand away from the podium, clapping with the rest of the attendees.

Morpheus: Well, without further a-do, lets get the show started!

More applause

Morpheus: We've seen dozens of fantasic programming on Full Metal Wrestling television, including this great night, and our next event, Mount Vesuvius! So tonight we decided to start you off with the award for the best overall programming. HERE ARE YOUR NOMINEES FOR FULL METAL WRESTLING: SHOW OF THE YEAR!

The nominees are

Full Metal Wrestling Corruption 11.2

Full Metal Wrestling Ammunition 10.2

Full Metal Wrestling Presents: Lethal Injection

Full Metal Wrestling Presents: Death Row 3

Full Metal Wrestling Presents: Catalyst

The lights go back up on Brawler and Morpheus, Morpheus now holding a black and purple envelope.

Brawler: The awards this year were decided very thuruoughly by both a public vote and a collection of votes from the peers and officials in Full Metal Wrestling. The public vote was weighted with the peer and officials votes to calculate the final score. A perfect score this evening is 50 Points.

Morpheus: And the third place winner is:

AMMUNITION 10.2
23 total points

Morpheus: The second place winner is:

[Death Row III
37 total points

Morpheus: And the winner of Full Metal Wrestling SHOW OF THE YEAR IS

CATALYST
38 Total Points

Announcer: Accepting the award for Catalyst is Executive Producer, Romeo Moran.

Morpheus and Brawler applaud as Romeo makes his way down the red carpet, up the steps to the stage, and accepts a small trophy from Brawler.

Romeo: Im very glad that it won, i thought it was a really huge event. i thought we were going to have a hard time getting the show up thanks to the war games match, but that was done relatively quick. Hats off to everyone involved.

The applause dies down as Brawler retakes his place on the stage.

Brawler: Throughout countless episodes and supershows of Full Metal Wrestling, our talents are always out in the ring giving it their all. This year we have selected just a few of the many astounding matches to call Full Metal Wrestling MATCH OF THE YEAR. Here to read the nominees and present the award is FMW Talent, T. EKSTREME!

The spotlight shines on Ekstreme as he walks from offstage, purple and black envelope in hand. He waves to the applauding crowd as he steps up behind the podium.

Ekstreme: There have been so many fantastic matches since FMW has opened its doors. I've been here since then and I can attest to that. We've had Mount Vesuvius, tournament finals, blood baths, and pure wrestling slugfests. The things people do to make you fans happy are astonishing, and tonight we present an official honor to one of them. The nominees for FMW Match of the Year ARE!

The nominees are:

Apostasy vs Nick Bryson

House of 1,000 Shards of Glass Match

The FMW Games Finale
War Games Match

Wayward Sons vs Crash Scene
FMW Tag Team Title Match

Tyrant vs Romeo
Full Metal Championship Match

Drew Michaels vs Hannibal Frost vs Harlequin
Match of Champions

Ekstreme: And in third place is,

Tyrant vs Romeo
Full Metal Championship Match
23 total points

Ekstreme: Second place is!

Drew Michaels vs Hannibal Frost vs Harlequin
Match of Champions
32 total points

Ekstreme: AND THE WINNER OF FMW MATCH OF THE YEAR IS!

FMW Games Finale
War Games Match
42 total points

Ekstreme: The award for Match of the Year is well deserved of all participants. Please, if you would all stand up!

The crowd applauds as the 15 men of the FMW War Games Finale stand, the theatre lights going back up.

Click here to read the FMW War Games match, a part of FMW Catalyst

Brawler: FMW has a rich history full of fantastic stories and feuds told over our many years in operation. This year we picked five of the most amazing moments in Full Metal Wrestling to present to you as FMW Noteworthy Moment of the Year. The nominees are!

The nominees are:

The Death of Celeste

Celt risks his own life to take Jaro's

Harlequin Retires

Nick Bryson's return vs Drew Michaels and Mark Johannson

The FMW Games and cancellation of Distortion

Brawler: And the third place award goes to!

Nick Bryson's return vs Drew Michaels and Mark Johannson
18 total points

Brawler: Second place is awarded to!

Celt risks his life to take Jaro's
29 total points

Brawler: And the winner for FMW NOTEWORTHY MOMENT OF THE YEAR IS!

The FMW Games and cancellation of Distortion
47 total points

Announcer: Accepting the award for Noteworthy moment is FMW Creative Team member Nicholas Bryson.

The crowd applauds as Bryson steps up the stairs to the stage. He smiles as he accepts the award from Brawler and steps behind the podium

Bryson: Well, I'd like to say that I thought this payoff of the entire games, was going to be worth it, I didnt realize how much though. Thanks to all the participants. Also, I got an award before the other Nick Bryson did, so in his face.

The crowd laughs as the camera focuses on FMW Superstar Nick Bryson, hand over his face, his body shaking with laughter. Morpheus walks in from off stage once more and takes his place on the stage, purple and black envelope in hand.

Morpheus: There are countless angles and stories FMW has told. The Original Sin versus the Resistance, HavOc, Tyrant versus Romeo and many more. Tonight we honor some of the best storytelling in FMW this year with the official nominees for FMW STORYLINE OF THE YEAR!

The nominees are

Jaro and Virus vs Celt

Tyrant vs Romeo

Skyler Striker vs Leon Caprice

The FMW Games

Burning Insanity vs Comeback Kids

Morpheus: And in third place is!

Jaro and Virus vs Celt
23 total points

Morpheus: And the second place winner is!

Skyler Striker vs Leon Caprice
36 total points

Morpheus: And the winner for FMW STORYLINE OF THE YEAR IS!

The FMW Games
43 total points

Announcer: Accepting the award for FMW Storyline of the year is FMW Creative Staff member, Nicholas Bryson.

Bryson enters from where he left on stage. He smiles as he shakes Morpheus' hand.

Bryson: Wow. Im lucky. Thats two more awards than Nick Bryson

The crowd laughs

Bryson: When we planned the FMW Games and the story around it we knew it would be big, but we didnt know how big. The pieces fell together, though, and I think the fans and the talent were both pleased. Thank you all very much, this award is for all of us.

The crowd applauds as he leaves again, walking past an oncoming Harley Quint, also known as Harlequin.

Harley: FMW has seen its fair share of fantastic storytellers in the ring. We've had great people like Jaro, Drew Michaels, Christian G. Smitten, Nick Bryson, John "Doc" Derek, Tyrant, and others who border on or are legends in their own right. Tonight we honor these men and the history of FMW with the official selection of FMW PROMO OF THE YEAR!

The nominees are:

Tyrant - Death Row III

Chris Austin - Professor Chris Austin

Nick Bryson - Expendables 2

Jaro - Jaromon

Romeo - Day in the Life of a Smark

Harlequin - Death Row III

Harley: And in third place is!

Chris Austin - Professor Chris Austin
31 total points

Harley: And second place goes to!

Tyrant - Death Row III
34 total points

Harley: AND THE WINNER OF FMW PROMO OF THE YEAR IS!

Jaro - Jaromon
39 total points

Click HERE to read the 11.3 Promo thread featuring JAROMON

Applause comes from the crowd as Butters, also known as one half of the comeback kids Bobino, makes his way onto the stage with a purple and black envelope in hand.

Bobino: FMW has always been a proving ground for talents like ourselves. It is one of the most ultimate tests in wrestling today, and not everyone can make the cut. Those who do, however, generally accomplish more than almost anyone else in our line of work. Tonight we honor some among us that we consider to be the talents we can firmly say are the MOST IMPROVED!

The nominees are:

Leon Caprice

Hannibal Frost

Seth Omega

Pure Extremist

The Celt

Bobino: And in third place is!

Leon Caprice
23 total points

Bobino: Second place goes to!

Hannibal Frost
26 total points

Bobino: And winner for the MOST IMPROVED TALENT is!

Pure Extremist
46 total points

Announcer: Recieving the award for FMW Most Improved Talent is Pure Extremist!

Applause accompanies PX as he makes his way up the steps and to the podium, recieving the trophy from Bobino

Pure Extremist: I think that this is probably the biggest honor in my career right now. I've done quite a bit leading up to here, and though I think the other guys in the category were worthy, I obviously like me the most. Thank you all for the recognition.

Bobino and Pure Extremist exit the stage to the left as Morpheus makes his way on stage.

Morpheus: Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight to present the award some would say they pioneered please welcome FMW Hall of Famers, The SoCal Connection!

The crowd stands on their feet as Korran Halycon and The Sublime make their way onto the stage, purple and black envelope in Sublime's tuxedo pocket. They pause for a moment, waving, as they stand on the stage, accepting their standing ovation.

Sublime: You guys might wanna sit down soon, we do have a timelimit for this show.

Laughter from the crowd

Korran: Some would say we're the pioneers of tag wrestling in FMW. While that may be arguable, we certainly know what its like to go around the block with some of the best of the best, and we are here tonight to honor those people that carry on the legacy of tag wrestling.

Sublime: And the nominees are

The nominees are:

Crash Scene (Skyler Striker and Leon Caprice)

Wayward Sons (Chris Austin and Alex O'Rion)

Comeback Kids (Slegnadamus and Bobino)

Broken Saints (Seth Omega and Mark Johannson)

Burning Insanity (Christian Moore and Cole Dragos)

Sublime: And in third place is!

The Comeback Kids
Slegnadamus and Bobino
22 total points

Korran: In second place is!

Crash Scene
Skyler Striker and Leon Caprice
36 total points

Sublime and Korran: And the winners of FMW TAG TEAM OF THE YEAR are!

The Wayward Sons
Chris Austin and Alex O'Rion
47 total points

Announcer: Accepting the award for Tag Team of the Year is Chris Austin and Alex O'Rion

O'Rion and Austin high five friends and family as they make their way down the red carpet. Alex hugs the SoCal connection as they hand them their awards. Austin is first to take the podium

Austin: This is really an honor.

O'Rion: WOOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AAAAAH!

Austin: Forgive my partner, he may be slightly intoxicated.

O'Rion: Slightly!?

Austin: We both realize what this means to us as a team though, regardless of what will happen this shows that the effort we put in was worth it. Thank you.

As Austin, Orion, and the SoCal connection leave the stage the audience applauds as Abel Steele enters from off stage, purple and black envelope in hand.

Steele: There are special few in FMW that make it past the marker we celebrate now, but for those who have they have shown courage, dedication, and in some cases a lack of self regard. The rookies in FMW are the ones who have both the burden and blessing of being the future of FMW, its new blood in a cycle that few can complete. Tonight we honor some of the best young guns in FMW with the official nominees for FMW ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!

The nominees are:

Axel VanOsbourne

David GS

Karou Hanayama

Christian Moore

Leviticus

Steele: In third place is!

Karou Hanayama
25 total points

Steele: In second place is!

Axel VanOsbourne
26 total points

Steele: And the winner of FMW Rookie of the Year, IN A CLEAN SWEEP OF POINTS!

David GS
50 total points

Announcer: Accepting the award for FMW Rookie of the Year, please welcome to the stage David GS!

David GS stands from his seat, a look of shock on his face. He casually walks to the stage, however, and shakes Steele's hand before accepting his statue.

David GS: It's an honor to be recognized as having that extra spark that the rest of these newer guys don't. Not exactly a surprise, but an honor nonetheless.

The crowd laughs.

David GS: It's an honor to be recognized as a stand-out talent in as talented and high-quality a fed as FMW. I feel like all the other guys who were in contention for this award pushed me to better my writing style, so in a way, I have them to thank.

Brawler and Morpheus enter the stage, the final envelope in their hand, and stand next to David GS behind the podium.

Brawler: There are many great talents amongst the wrestling world, however, even fewer can call themselves the best of the best.

Morpheus: That is why tonight we have chosen five candidates that best represent what it is to be at the top. In a new tradition, the FMW Rookie of the Year recipiant will read off and present the award for our final category.

Brawler: FMW SUPERSTAR OF THE YEAR!

David GS: And the nominees are!

The nominees are

Drew Michaels

Tyrant

Harlequin/Harley Quint

Skyler Striker

Chris Austin

Brawler: And in third place is!

Drew Michaels
22 total points

Morpheus: In second place IS!

Tyrant
35 total points

David GS: And the WINNER of the FMW SUPERSTAR OF THE YEAR AWARD IS!

Chris Austin
47 total points

The crowd stands on their feet as Austin reenters the stage, seemingly almost a tear in his eye. He shakes hands with Brawler, Morpheus, and David GS before accepting his award. He stands behind the podium for a few moments, basking in the applause of the crowd.

Austin: Wow. This really is... wow. This means so much to me. A lot of people have had many criticisms of me and my performances over the years, but I think tonight we showed them that they were very wrong. I have gone through and done everything I could and everything in my power to accomplish what I have, giving both my blood and sweat, and sometimes tears, to ultimately make you all happy, fan, friend, and talent alike. This is affirmation that everything that I've been doing has been worthwhile and I can hold my head high with this. Thank you all. Thank you so much.

the lights come back up as the crowd rise once more to their feet, the halls shaking with the thunderous applause. Austin, David, Brawler, and Morpheus remain on stage, taking one final bow.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for attending the FMW Year End Awards event. Have a safe trip home.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards RESULTS    FMW Year End Awards RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Hooray For me! Seriously, thanks peeps for noticing the strides I'm making. I'm gonna keep writing, and hopefully continue improving, and make some sort of waves in the main event scene, now that I've escaped jerking the curtains and into providing a consitent midcard/upper mid.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards RESULTS    FMW Year End Awards RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:20 pm

I will win one of these next year. You can count on it.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards RESULTS    FMW Year End Awards RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:08 pm

The people must be stunned into silence due to CELTAMANIA(tm) not taking at least 75% of the awards.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards RESULTS    FMW Year End Awards RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:43 pm

Celt's been watching Steve Austin's early ECW promos again, everyone! Someone get the medication!
Back to top Go down
Freakie

Freakie

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Cliff Carson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards RESULTS    FMW Year End Awards RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Looks like Catalyst stole the show?
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards RESULTS    FMW Year End Awards RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:40 am

Ya damn right it did!
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards RESULTS    FMW Year End Awards RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Death Row III was robbed.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards RESULTS    FMW Year End Awards RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:43 pm

^ True story.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards RESULTS    FMW Year End Awards RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Easty wrote:
Celt's been watching Steve Austin's early ECW promos again, everyone! Someone get the medication!

I'm going to tell you something right now Eastwood; FMW has been holding "Captivating" Celt Austin back for way too long now; I'mma gonna take my ass down to a federation where no-one, and I mean NO-ONE, can stop me from being the superstar I always knew I could be.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards RESULTS    FMW Year End Awards RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:10 pm

You got the Legacy DVD too then?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards RESULTS    FMW Year End Awards RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:19 pm

Nah, I just seen the famous Hulk Hogan impression promo on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards RESULTS    FMW Year End Awards RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:38 pm

Fair enough. When are you gonna promo, mate?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards RESULTS    FMW Year End Awards RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:41 pm

The 11th hour, with a promo that might be good but has zero chances of picking up votes because I left it too late.

(I am actually writing something, and it's finally coming out right, but it's a real fight for time)
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards RESULTS    FMW Year End Awards RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Ehh, it's cool, you've already got as many votes as me >_>
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards RESULTS    FMW Year End Awards RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Sympathy votes. Celt can't be a jobber his whole life Easty
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards RESULTS    FMW Year End Awards RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm

But... Celt is FMW's version of Chris Masters...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards RESULTS    FMW Year End Awards RESULTS  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Year End Awards RESULTS
Page 1 of 1