Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread

Go down 
+5
Ashburn
Edible14
Tromboner Man
Sharpedo King
the nick bryson
9 posters
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread Empty
PostSubject: FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread   FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:45 am

This is the thread where we discuss, and suggest, the nominees for the FMW Year End Awards!

The categories are as follows.

FMW Show of the Year

FMW Match of the Year

FMW Noteworthy Moment of the Year

FMW Storyline of the Year

FMW Promo of the Year

FMW Most Improved Talent of the Year

FMW Tag Team of the Year

FMW Rookie of the Year

FMW SuperStar of the Year

Each category gets 5 nominees, with the promo of the year category open to 6.

For those of you wondering the first show of the year was the 12.3 shows. The last show is 15.1. The first PPV was Mt. Vesuvius the last is Death Row.

Ready? BEGIN!

Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread   FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:09 am

I am suggesting Gray Inferno for Tag Team... they did very good after they won the tag titles. They even gave SMUT a good fight worth mentioning as well.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread   FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:12 am

Yeah, there's a lot of nominees for me in here, but I'm not a booker here, so I can be selfish! Smile

FMW Show of the Year No Holds Barred, Ultimatum 3, Ammunition 15.1,

FMW Match of the Year Chris Austin (c) vs. Christian G. Smitten (C-4 Championship, No Holds Barred), Chris Austin vs. Christian G. Smitten vs. Harlequin (Death Row 3), Christian G. Smitten (c) vs. Anwyl vs. Alex O'Rion (C-4 Championship, Ammunition 14.2), The Celt vs. Seth Omega vs. Jack Eastwood (Ultraviolent Championship, Mount Vesuvius) TyranT (c) vs. Hannibal Frost (Full Metal Championship, Mount Vesuvius)

FMW Noteworthy Moment of the Year Killswitch butchers the US National Anthem causing John Andrews to beat his ass, The Celt FINALLY wins a Championship, Smitten puts Deveraux in his place at Ammunition 15.1

FMW Storyline of the Year Smitten, Jaro and Eastwood blow up

FMW Promo of the Year Smitten @ No Holds Barred, Smitten @ Death Row 3

FMW Most Improved Talent of the Year Mark Johansen, Damien Inferno, Nick Gray, Christian G. Smitten, Abel Steele

FMW Tag Team of the Year Gray Inferno, MASS Caesar & Harlequin, Slegnadamus & Butters

FMW Rookie of the Year Anwyl, Matt Ashburn,

FMW SuperStar of the Year Chris Austin, Christian G. Smitten, David GS, Nick Bryson, Hannibal Frost

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread   FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:47 am

I may be a head booker, but I can still nominate myself.

FMW Show of the Year Ultimatum 3

FMW Match of the Year YNG vs Sons of Attrition, Death Row IV

FMW Noteworthy Moment of the Year Bryson becomes GM of Anarchy, Tyrant retires, Hannibal Frost captures the FMW World Title, Hannibal Frost frosts the FMW World Title, The Together Demons and their amazing but short run

FMW Storyline of the Year GSW vs FMW, Devreaux takes power, Smitten's last few months, Nick Bryson and YNG, Trey Spruance gets a world title shot and becomes Paper Bag Man, Anarchy returns

FMW Promo of the Year My promo from Ultimatum 3 against Leon

FMW Most Improved Talent of the Year Nick Gray, Anwyl, Abel Steele, (Matt) Ashburn, Jonathan King

FMW Tag Team of the Year The Together Demons, SMUT (Son of Sharkboy and STORMMASTER), The Gray Inferno

FMW Rookie of the Year Anwyl, Ashburn, Son of Sharkboy

FMW SuperStar of the Year Apostasy, Chris Austin, Nick Bryson, Christian G Smitten
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread   FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:19 pm

FMW Show of the Year: Death Row IV, Ultimatum III, Ammunition 13.2, Corruption 15.1, Mt. Vesuvius, Corruption 14.1

FMW Match of the Year: FMW Tag Team Championship Match (Ultimatum III), Nick Bryson and Tyrant vs Drew Michaels and Hannibal Frost (Ammunition 13.2), Hannibal Frost vs TyranT (Full Metal Championship Match, Mt. Vesubius) YNG vs SoA (Death Row IV), Chris Austin vs David GS (Ultimatum III) FMW Tag Team Championship Tag Scramble (Lethal Injection) Christian G Smitten vs Anwyl vs Alex O'Rion (C4 Title Match, Ammunition 14.2)

FMW Noteworthy Moment of the Year: David GS turns on the SoA and joins YNG at Death Row IV, TyranT retires, Bryson becomes first 2x Full Metal Champion, Anarchy Returns, Skyler Striker returns, CGSmitten defeats Austin for the C4 belt the night before Ultimatum,

FMW Storyline of the Year Nick Bryson and YNG vs Hannibal Frost and SoA, Abel Steele vs John 'Doc' Derrick, Chris Austin vs Alex O'Rion, Drew Michaels vs TyranT, GSW vs FMW, Apostasy vs Eastwood, Trey Spruance becomes Paper Bag Man, Anwyl vs Alex O'Rion, Leon Caprice vs Apostasy,

FMW Promo of the Year: Apostasy (vs Leon Caprice, Ultimatum III), Nick Bryson's Training Montage (Mt. Vesuvius), Tyrant's History with Nick Bryson (w/ Nick Bryson vs Hannibal Frost and Drew Michaels, Ammunition 13.2), Tyrant's History [1980s] (vs. Drew Michaels, Ultimatum III), Harlequin (vs Chris Austin and Christian G. Smitten, Death Row IV)

FMW Most Improved Talent of the Year: Anwyl, Nicholas Gray, Abel Steele, Apostasy, Jonathan King, Jack Eastwood

FMW Tag Team of the Year: Gray Inferno, SMUT, Together Demons, GSW, Comeback Kids, Seth Rotunda and Daniel Prideman

FMW Rookie of the Year: Ashburn, Anwyl, Son of Shark Boy, STORMMASTER, Seth Rotunda, Christian Parkes, Jonathan King, Ryder Strong

FMW SuperStar of the Year: Apostasy, Chris Austin, Nick Bryson, C.G.Smitten, David GS,, Hannibal Frost

Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread   FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:31 am

FMW Show of the Year: Death Row IV, Ultimatum III, No Holds Barred, Mt. Vesuvius, Corruption 14.1

FMW Match of the Year: Nick Bryson and Tyrant vs Drew Michaels and Hannibal Frost (Ammunition 13.2), YNG vs SoA (Death Row IV), Chris Austin vs David GS (Ultimatum III), Matt Ashburn vs Mark Johansson (Television Championship Match, Corruption 14.1), David GS vs Matt Ashburn (NHB)

FMW Noteworthy Moment of the Year: David GS turns on the SoA and joins YNG at Death Row IV, Bryson becomes first 2x Full Metal Champion, Fingerpoke of Doom, Bryson becomes GM of Anarchy, Skyler Striker returns

FMW Storyline of the Year Nick Bryson and YNG vs Hannibal Frost and SoA, Devreux takes power, Drew Michaels vs TyranT, Devreaux takes power, Jaro, CGS and Eastwood blow up

FMW Promo of the Year: Chris Austin (U3), CGS (Death Row IV), Your New Gods (Death Row IV), Nick Bryson (13.2), Tyrant (13.2), Chris Austin (14.3)

FMW Most Improved Talent of the Year: Nicholas Gray, Anwyl, Abel Steele, Jack Eastwood

FMW Tag Team of the Year: Gray Inferno, SMUT, Together Demons, Comeback Kids, GSW

FMW Rookie of the Year: Ashburn, Anwyl, Ryder Strong

FMW SuperStar of the Year: Apostasy, Chris Austin, Nick Bryson, CGS, David GS

Last edited by Ashburn on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread   FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:51 am

FMW Show of the Year Ultimatum 3, Death Row IV (MORE TO COME), NHB

FMW Match of the Year Austin (c) v. Smitten (NHB), Austin v. DGS (U3), Austin v. Harlequin v. Smitten (DR4), DGS (c) v. Ashburn (NHB), TyranT (c) v. Hannibal Frost (Mt. V)

FMW Noteworthy Moment of the Year Johansson gifted TV title by Ashburn, Tag Team title turmoil, Rise of Gray Inferno

FMW Storyline of the Year Austin v. Alex O, Austin v. Smitten, Apostasy's "Now Serving", Celt wins UV, Smitten's last few months (hope not)

FMW Promo of the Year Austin's promo v. DGS at U3, Apostasy's promo v. Leon at U3, Austin's promo v. Mr. E at AMM 14.2, Austin's promo v. Smitten at AMM 14.3, Smitten's Death Row 4 promo v. Harlequin and Austin

FMW Most Improved Talent of the Year Anywl, Apostasy, Jonathan King, Gray Inferno

FMW Tag Team of the Year Gray Inferno

FMW Rookie of the Year Ashburn, Ryder Strong, Anywl

FMW SuperStar of the Year C.G. Smitten, Chris Austin, Apostasy, David GS, Nick Bryson
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread   FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:40 pm

FMW Show of the Year: Ultimatum 3, Death Row 4, Ammunition 14.1

FMW Match of the Year: Tag Team Scramble (NHB), Ultimatum 3 Tag Team Title Match, Gray Inferno vs. CBK vs. GSW (Ammunition 14.1), YNG vs. SOA (DR4)

FMW Noteworthy Moment of the Year: DGS betrays SOA, Apostasy running rampant with the Abandoned title, Rise of the Gray Inferno, Bryson is Anarchy's GM.

FMW Storyline of the Year: YNG vs. SOA, Smitten's last few months.

FMW Promo of the Year: YNG (Death Row IV), WILL ADD MORE LATER

FMW Most Improved Talent of the Year: Nicholas Gray, Damien Inferno, Anwyl.

FMW Tag Team of the Year: The Gray Inferno, SMUT.

FMW Rookie of the Year: Anwyl, Ashburn.

FMW SuperStar of the Year: C.G Smitten, Harlequin, Chris Austin, David GS, Apostasy, Nick Bryson.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread   FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:34 pm

FMW Show of the Year

• Ammunition 15.1
  • Ammunition 12.3
  • Death Row IV
  • No Holds Barred
  • Ultimatum III

FMW Match of the Year

• Christian G. Smitten (c) vs. Anwyl vs. Alex O'Rion
  • Tag Scramble (NHB)
  • YNG vs. SOA
  • Frost vs. TyranT (c) (Mt. V)
  • Austin vs. Harlequin vs. Smitten (c) (DR4)
  • Austin (c) vs. Christian G. Smitten (NHB?)

FMW Noteworthy Moment of the Year

• Anwyl Debuts
  • Bryson becomes Anarchy GM
  • SMUT is formed
  • Austin loses his C4 Championship
  • Bryson becomes the first two time FMC
  • David GS betrays SOA to join YNG
  • Matt P. Dunn joins GSW
  • Skyler Striker returns
  • Alex O'Rion returns
  • Anwyl has a vendetta (read vendetta in an italian accent, it sounds way cooler) out on O'Rion
  • Frost ends TyranTs rein!

FMW Storyline of the Year

• Anwyl vs. Alex O'Rion
  • Austin vs. Alex O'Rion
  • YNG vs SOA
  • Smitten's brain tumor, last moments!

FMW Promo of the Year

• Apostasy (vs Leon Caprice, Ultimatum III)
  • Nick Bryson's Training Montage (Mt. Vesuvius),
  • Tyrant's History with Nick Bryson (w/ Nick Bryson vs Hannibal Frost and Drew Michaels, Ammunition 13.2)
  • Tyrant's History [1980s] (vs. Drew Michaels, Ultimatum III)
  • Harlequin (vs Chris Austin and Christian G. Smitten, Death Row IV)
  • Anwyl (vs. Christian G. Smitten and Alex O'Rion, 14.1?)

FMW Most Improved Talent of the Year

• Anwyl
  • Nick Gray
  • Damien Inferno
  • Johnathan King
  • Jeff Whitt
  • Leviticus

FMW Tag Team of the Year

• Gray Inferno
  • SMUT

FMW Rookie of the Year

• Anwyl
  • Johnathan King
  • Son of Sharkboy
  • Matt Ashburn

FMW SuperStar of the Year

• Christian G. Smitten
  • Nick Bryson
  • Chris Austin
  • The Celt
  • Harlequin
  • Apostasy
  • David GS
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
ASL

ASL

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Parkes
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread   FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:08 pm

FMW Show of the Year No Holds Barred, Death Row IV, Ultimatum III

FMW Match of the Year YNG vs Sons of Attrition

FMW Noteworthy Moment of the Year Bryson becomes GM of Anarchy

FMW Storyline of the Year GSW vs FMW, Devreaux takes power, Smitten's last few months, Nick Bryson and YNG,

FMW Promo of the Year Nick Bryson (Mt. V), Nick Bryson (UMIII), Christian G. Smitten (Mt. V), Christian G. Smitten (UMIII)

FMW Most Improved Talent of the Year Mark Johansen, Damien Inferno, Nick Gray.

FMW Tag Team of the Year Gray Inferno, MASS Caesar & Harlequin, Slegnadamus & Butters

FMW Rookie of the Year Anwyl, Matt Ashburn, Christian Parkes, Son of Shark Boy

FMW SuperStar of the Year Christian G. Smitten, Nick Bryson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread   FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Year End Awards NOMINATION Thread
Page 1 of 1