Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+29
Leon Caprice
Valladon
Slegna
Christian Moorebyss
Jason Krow
Easy
The Dude
iDeAndes
RCA
Jaro Classic
Dano
Rottata
PX
TyranT
The Celt
Hannibal Frost
Easty
Lazyking
David GS
Abel Steele
The Returned
Kaoru
Alex O'Rion
Omega
Eric Scorpio
Vincent Van Rose
Gabriel Crow
Drew Michaels
Skyler Striker
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

What are you most looking forward to at 11.1?
The assorted Interdivisional FMW Games matches
FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_lcap22%FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 7 ]
Nick Bryson special refereeing the Saints vs. Alex O'Rion and Austin
FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_lcap13%FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
PX defending against a very angry former TV Champion in Syanide
FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_lcap19%FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Dunnwood faces off against Jaro
FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_lcap9%FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Drew Michaels defends in a chance for revenge against Kaoru and Crow
FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_lcap9%FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
The Ultraviolent Champion will play the former #1 contender Romeo
 9% [ 3 ]
Leon Caprice gets his third straight Abandoned Title shot against new Champion Frost
FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_lcap6%FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Finding out the identity of the new #1 contender
FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_lcap13%FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:03 pm

OOC: I'm doing the editing and formatting on Corruption now PX, as well as writing out all the segments so please be patient I am working as hard as one man can work.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:06 pm

Omega wrote:
OOC: I'm doing the editing and formatting on Corruption now PX, as well as writing out all the segments so please be patient I am working as hard as one man can work.

OOC: O RLY? LOL.

IC:

No Alex, that isn't enough because unlike you I think you deserve to go to heaven. Don't make me pull a Dean Winchester and damn myself to hell in order to save you Sammy. Or have I already done that?

Long story short, if you EVER IN YOUR LIFE WANT TO "REACH ME", Learn to forgive yourself. I can't teach you that because anything worth a damn can't be taught.

Redemption won't be found in "turning me around", as far-fetched as that is, Alex. I know that. It doesn't make it any better for you to not quit on me even though you quit on yourself. Get the fuck up out of that depression, guzzle that beer down and go to work.

I won't be the man you wish you could be, especially when I know if you felt like it you could be that man. I got my own shit to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:07 pm

OOC: yarly
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:16 pm

OOC: LIES!

lol.

IC:

What's wrong, Captain Elk? Cat got ye tongue, bye?

I know a self-respecting Canadian (an oxymoron to Drew Michaels) won't take this without a reply.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:16 pm

RCA wrote:
Omega wrote:

OOC: O RLY? LOL.

IC:

No Alex, that isn't enough because unlike you I think you deserve to go to heaven. Don't make me pull a Dean Winchester and damn myself to hell in order to save you Sammy. Or have I already done that?

Long story short, if you EVER IN YOUR LIFE WANT TO "REACH ME", Learn to forgive yourself. I can't teach you that because anything worth a damn can't be taught.

Redemption won't be found in "turning me around", as far-fetched as that is, Alex. I know that. It doesn't make it any better for you to not quit on me even though you quit on yourself. Get the fuck up out of that depression, guzzle that beer down and go to work.

I won't be the man you wish you could be, especially when I know if you felt like it you could be that man. I got my own shit to deal with.

OOC: Actually, you'd be Sam, Eddie.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:17 pm

OOC: I know that, good sir.

EDIT: I know Alex is gay for an Edge pic base, and I feel similar about Chris Hero, but if our pic bases were the Winchester brothers, I'd mark my ass off.

Last edited by RCA on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:20 pm

OOC: Eddie, AIM pl0x
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:35 pm

RCA wrote:

I don't see why I need some big reason, I've only recently begun to turn my life around. Expecting me to have the epiphany of forgiveness a couple months later seems a little unrealistic.

But that feeling, that sense of knowing that the rest of my life can be lived without worry of where I'll go when I die, it's a sense of freedom. I can do what I need to do to help people without worrying about it changing my fate, that's locked in stone. So I can focus on what others need, doing what I can to help them without regard for myself.

If that ends up being enough to earn redemption for me someday that's great, but it's not the goal. My goal is just to help people, simple, and good enough for a guy who doesn't quite know who he is anymore. Right now I don't need anything more than that, maybe later, but until then I'm quite content with what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:52 pm

Alex O'Rion frustrates me...
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:56 pm

It happens.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:00 pm

GOD DAMMIT.

You fucking...just GOD DAMMIT.

D\'oh
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Alex O'Rion
Breaking peoples minds since 1985
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:05 pm

My mind isn't broken.

But you try my patience.

I thought you were the older brother here.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:09 pm

Everyone's a kid at heart bye.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:13 pm

Omega wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: It's a game. Or, in the parlance of the average indy rat, a "work". Either tha or I'm just making connections in my head that aren't there or don't exist. Dr. Arkham tells me it's part of my diassociative personality disorder. But if we all believed who other people tell us we are, we'd be Jack Eastwood.

Dr. Arkham huh? That's really fucking cute De...I mean Apathy. Good to see you're so original you pull batman shit out of your ass. Glad to see it. For months upon months upon months you're nowhere to be found and then whenever someone sees you again you can't even be fucking original. Really really charming of you there cowboy. Maybe sooner or later you'll wake up and come up with an original idea, or follow through on something you promised to do. Lethal Injection ring a bell?

iDeAndes wrote:
Should I link to your MyBook..er..Facespace page and show everyone just how full of shit you are? I also have it on very good authority that someone claiming to be Seth Omega frequently sends one o'them instant message thingies to a person with the intials "DJ" on a semi-daily basis, expressing concerns of inadequacy, how they should've chosen a better partner, and how they won't be here by the same time next year due to the fact they don't believe themselves to be made of the right ingredients.

Considering you're under psychiatric help, you being allowed access to the internet would be a fucking miracle of epic proportions. Hell the fact that you can even use a computer is a fucking amazing feat, no you're actually going to link people to myself? That's a good way to get me in the ring with you...fucking fantastic way to do it. All you're going to do is fuck around and get your ass knocked out when you least expect it, and when it happens you'll challenge me to a match upon which you'll meet the same fate as Virus did. Maybe I am inadequate, maybe I don't belong here, maybe I do make poor choices, and maybe I won't be here next year. But at least I fucking show up on time every single chance I get and at least I show up period. Can you say that Apathy?

iDeAndes wrote:
Curiouser and curiouser. The difference between this individual and myself is that I accept this identity I've forged is a facade. Hell, not only do I accept it, I embrace how crooked, convoluted, and morose it actually is! That's the thing about insanity - the sooner you give into a world with an absence of laws or restrictions on what you can do, say, think, or feel, you become increasingly more functional than everyone else. I'm not supposed to "shoot" on you (if it is indeed the truth - I could have imagined it; I don't remember). Alas, I do it anyway because someone has yet to stop me and I couldn't be bothered with the unspoken code of the wrassler to protect kayfabe.

You accept the identity upon which you have become? Great, fanfuckingtastic. Guess how much I care? Zero. You see, you sit here and flap your gums over and over and over about people not stopping you and Apathy's law this and Apathy's law that, when in reality nobody give two fucks about Apathy. Oh you beat Alistair Wolfe...whoopdie fucking do. Oh you could possibly beat Axel Van Osbourne...hooray for Apathy let's throw a fucking party for him since he can beat up guys smaller than him. Hooray Apathy you're so fucking special, you beat up on a smaller faceish guy and then try to issue challenges to a much larger faceish guy. You've just become every fucking heel big man in the history of wrestling, congradufuckinglations you're still irrelevant to me and anything I'm part of. Shoot or not, you're irrelevant on all stages of the game.

iDeAndes wrote:
For instance - most of those places you accomplished something probably had shallow talent pools and are as prestigious as Abel Steele's winning of the Gold Card. Most of them I've never heard of and that means they either have gone under or don't exist. It's okay to make things up in your head to cope with reality. About 90% of this roster does it. And how can anyone take anything you say as gospel when you are constantly changing your persona, lifestyle, and what it is you represent?

Yes a really shallow talent pool, it's a fucking indy fed where talent comes and goes there buddy. There isn't a set number on the roster, it's a "if you want to fucking show up and make money then show up and make money." But you wouldn't fucking understand that because your narrow brained head is shoved so far up your steroidal built ass that you can taste who came in your ass 5 nights ago. And you want to talk about Abel Steele's Gold Card Run? Let's talk about how he beat Commissioner Smitten, let's talk about how he beat Dante Jones, let's talk about his first victory over Calvin X. Carter, let's talk about him winning it at Death Row and proving all the doubters wrong. Even if you don't want to fucking admit it you're jealous of Abel Steele Apathy, you're fucking jealous because he won more in FMW in 6-10 months than you could have won in 3-4 years. I'm sure Dante Jones was jealous as well, hell Dante was here about as long as 3-4 years and all he ever won was a fucking torch he never used. Yet you're telling me some hot shot rookie comes in and wins the Gold Card while pinning all these vets? Envy is one of the deadliest sins my friend.

iDeAndes wrote:
Let's examine your promos, for instance. They used to be mildly original compared to the narrative-driven, opiate induced drivel that this place is used to. Mainly because they seemed to be geniune and in earnest. Now? They're all over the place and as mad as a hatter. Again, we have two choices we can infer from this so-called evolution: you are slowly, gradually losing your wits or you changed your style to become more marketable and thus more successful. Which means that you aren't overly confident in your ability to hurt as you would lead one to believe. Hence why you and your hombre are running around in Long John's and ski masks trying to save the day. It's not the inherent need to do good. It's your need to feel wanted, accepted, relevant, and popular.

Let's examine your promos for instance, when you're fucking here that is. First off you can't give a promo on cue to save your life, you're always 2 days late and three dollars short, you get a fucking rub because people know management is high on you, and all you do when you promo is say the word poop approximately 204 times. So basically you make a huge ass bundle of words that nobody wants to pay attention to, and half of your promo is shit. Oh hello there Skyler Fucking Striker Junior. Maybe I am losing my wits, maybe I am changing something, wrestling is a game...if you're not constantly changing your style then you're going to get lost in the past. That's what happened to Dante Jones, he thought he could come in and go on a big long ass rant and get everyone on his high horse, management would support him yet again, and everyone would wait for Dante to return to the RAMPAGE of old and all he could fucking do was show up in the ring drunk as a motherfucker and get his ass pinned by guys you consider irrelevant.

iDeAndes wrote:
Like high school all over again, 'eh Seth? Or did you completely bypass high school, graduate magna cum laudi at MIT, shit excellence and piss greatness?

The only way we'll ever know who is more violent, more sadistic, more..muchy. Yes. The only way we'll know who has more muchiness is if you stop pulling a sissy and face me. I don't intend to be one of your problems, Seth. I just want to enjoy you temporarily like a brittle, fragile, delicate toy. This is my sandbox, you see. My asylum. A place where I'm finally free to act on my own accord and not fret about making other's look good or sparing their feelings for the sake of a "better" fed.

I didn't graduate magna cum laudi anywhere, I went to high school and worked in Viking Hall to support my family. I graduated high school and became a wrestler, and every since I've been making enough money to pay my bills and eat. I don't shit excellence, I shit waste just like everyone else...I guess you could say I shit Apathy, because all you are is just a fucking waste of time and space.

The only way we will ever know this, the only way we will ever know that, I get your point..you want in the ring with me. Fine, you know what? If you want in the ring with me bad enough than stick your happy little ass around longer than 3 months. If you can do that, and if you can keep winning over some people who matter, and if you can find yourself to my level...which would be midcard, then go ahead and strap on your boots so I can enjoy kicking your fucking teeth down your throat. You're like a god damn chihuahua, all you fucking do is yap yap yap and let your bulldog mouth overload your puppy dog ass. Maybe you should focus on an opponent you can handle, maybe David GS or how about Raven Skye...nah, even she might be too much for the almighty Apathy.

iDeAndes wrote:
Fuck this fed and everyone in it. They are as disposable as it is. And until you let go of these sentiments, attachments, and woes, you'll always be relegated to being a facetious fraud.

Kalooo! Kalay! Salutations and good morrow to you, Seth. I hope I didn't bruise your sense of "self" so badly, you quit like Steele almost did.

Fuck you and everything you stand for, you're as replaceable as Jakier Allah Fuckingblowupsomething who couldn't wrestle a lick to save his life. Until you let go of your "I'm Apathy I do what I want attitude" you're going to end up getting your ass jumped again and again by guys who are sick of your mouth.

I hope you realize that I won't quit until I can't fucking walk anymore, I refuse to roll over and die because there are still faggots in this fed like you. You hide behind a wall of words and refuse to see someone face to face because you fucking know you'll get your block knocked off quicker than anything. You're the reason we're changing this place, your lack of caring, your lack of emotion towards the sport, the fact that you win two matches and you think you deserve to step into the ring with Seth Omega. While you bitch about guys like Abel Steele getting a good push you sit here and ask to be put in the ring with someone who could make your ass famous. What a fucking hypocrite...that's all you are, and that's all you'll ever be you sorry sack of shit.

I'll see you when you gain relevance.

Apathy: Well contrary to popular belief, Seth, not everything revolves around Saturday Morning Cartoons. Not only did you prove my point famously by having quite the Dante Jones-esque rant that didn't stay on topic in the slightest, was haphazard, clumsy, poorly-constructed, and emotional, you attempted to pull back the curtain only to repeat your point several times past your opening statement. If this were a classroom, Chris Austin would flunk you.

Second, and I do believe this pertains to my primary psychiatric physician (who is employed by Full Metal Wrestling and this can be verified), it might be a reference to H.P. Lovecraft. For those of you who don't know (all of two people and those are Dunn and Jaro), H.P. Lovecraft is what we call an "author" and many of his works have inspired thought, art, literature, and the like for over a century. That includes Bob Kane, creator of Batman. Though considering your atrocious grammar, spelling, third grade reading level, and penchant for talking out of your ass, I would be surprised if you could understand the depth of a Seussian poem much less a Lovecraftian novel.

Furthermore, we see how truthfully loyal you are to your word and your bonds, Seth. Throwing your friend under the bus like that to make an example? Tisk tisk tisk. What's next? When Drew calls you out for believing yourself to be better than you actually are, are you going to display all of his character flaws for the world to see? Are you going to give us intimate details of the inner darkness in the soul of Exodus if he tells you the truth about yourself? Of course you are. As I said, you're fragile. Your ego can't take criticism even if it is constructive. You fret too much over if "Skyler and Leon are out to screw me over" or "does so-and-so like me". You want so badly to be loved, it paralyzes you. For all of your bulk, bluster, and swagger, you're so worried about being relevant that you project this feeling of not being so on other people. Hence why you constantly repeat "you aren't relevant enough for me to face". You just openly admitted that you only see yourself as a midcarder. Did that come from humility or shame? I conjure it was the latter. You are ashamed to be you and it repulses me with every fiber of my being. It sickens me that you tragically limp on like an invalid through a coal mine when you are so basic. So ineffectual. So ordinary.

Everything I say is measured. Purposeful. Calculated. Or maybe it isn't? The paradigm shifts for me so often and so quickly, it makes my head spin. Perspective is a blessing and a curse, I 'spose.

Have you ever wondered just why management isn't particularly high on you, Seth? You don't fit their molds. Or rather their arch types. Every federation has a scale of what is appetizing to the general public. Needless to say even as late as I might be or as reprehensible as I might act, they will utilize what makes me so damn special. I cause reactions as evidenced by yours and a few others. I inspire hate, Seth. Thus I provide a service. People enjoy hating me and I make it easy for them. I don't try and garner sympathy by having some quirky side-plot. I keep the masses invested for that time and that time alone. Who knows if I disappear in a few months or weeks? In that time period, I will have generated more interest than you and thus retained more value than you. Instant gratification is all that this cock-sucking world is about. Whereas you might have potential to do great things, I live in the right-fucking-now.

If I truly was irrelevant, hoss, you wouldn't have invested all that time trying to take me to task. Unfortunately for you, y'did, and you tipped your hand in your bleary eyed permanent stupor. I struck a chord somewhere behind that gelatinous muck you call a physique.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Kids shouldn't be drinking beer either.

OOC: I marked at the Austin inclusion.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Meh, wasn't a very straight laced kid in my day bye.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:37 pm

OOC: Celt's sigs are getting better. Though if I might make a suggestion, try and blend them into the black background.

Also. Eddie. I'll post my Kross promo in the TT thread still. Really not particularly chuffed about losing.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm

OOC: If you want, feel free to post your promo in the V/P thread today, won't really help matters but I'd allow it...

Knightwash's too if he decided to show up.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:52 pm

OOC: Internet got turned off before I could post prior to the deadline.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:12 pm

OOC: That sucks, even though I joked about it, I was really looking forward to see what you had to say.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:32 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
I hope I didn't bruise your sense of "self" so badly, you quit like Steele almost did.

OOC: Self indulgent much?

What I do has pretty much nothing to do with you in any way from an OOC point of view. And IC Steele never quit so I'm not sure what the fuck you are talking about.

Your head
Your arse
insert.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:34 pm

OOC: Tongue in cheek kayfabe bend.

Your foot.

Your mouth.

Insert.

<3
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:51 pm

OOC: I believe this is an example of the blurring of the IC/OOC lines that annoys celt quite a lot
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:57 pm

IC: Shut the fuck up PX.

OOC: Shut the fuck up PX.

<3
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:00 pm

OOC: If Aidan had his way, there would be fairies, ponies, talking critters, and sing-a-longs in every episode of Corruption.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:10 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
OOC: Tongue in cheek kayfabe bend.

Your foot.

Your mouth.

Insert.

I could see what you were trying to do, but if you are gonna keep talking about me in every other post I'm gonna end up responding. Can't let you just run my name into the ground

if I wasn't "whereabouts unknown" from an IC perspective I would have responded IC.

Still would have told you to shove your head up your arse though <3
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:12 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
OOC: If Aidan had his way, there would be fairies, ponies, talking critters, and sing-a-longs in every episode of Corruption.

So you mean we'd have two Distortions?
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:

So you mean we'd have two Distortions?

OOC: Distortion > Corruption & Ammunition. Speedwise, not true, but quality-wise. Razz

Also, RCA, I do apologise for not promoing at LPW - life kicked me hard with exams and I didn't have much inspiration, which I thought I would (having to do a creative writing exam and assignment really sapped it from me).
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:22 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:

OOC: Distortion &gt; Corruption &amp; Ammunition. Speedwise, not true, but quality-wise.

OOC: Anything that claims to be better than Ammunition has lied.

And it happens, don't beat yourself up about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next