Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+29
Leon Caprice
Valladon
Slegna
Christian Moorebyss
Jason Krow
Easy
The Dude
iDeAndes
RCA
Jaro Classic
Dano
Rottata
PX
TyranT
The Celt
Hannibal Frost
Easty
Lazyking
David GS
Abel Steele
The Returned
Kaoru
Alex O'Rion
Omega
Eric Scorpio
Vincent Van Rose
Gabriel Crow
Drew Michaels
Skyler Striker
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

What are you most looking forward to at 11.1?
The assorted Interdivisional FMW Games matches
FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 7 ]
Nick Bryson special refereeing the Saints vs. Alex O'Rion and Austin
FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
PX defending against a very angry former TV Champion in Syanide
FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Dunnwood faces off against Jaro
FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Drew Michaels defends in a chance for revenge against Kaoru and Crow
FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
The Ultraviolent Champion will play the former #1 contender Romeo
 9% [ 3 ]
Leon Caprice gets his third straight Abandoned Title shot against new Champion Frost
FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Finding out the identity of the new #1 contender
FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:44 am

ToastErr wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:
Meanwhile the least scary guy on Ammunition and the guy who recently won 2nd prize at a Princess Fiona look-a-like contest (let's face it Seth is unbeatable) get a title shot?

And yet, you're the one green with envy.

Sad.

That's not envy. I feel a little nauseous from watching your last match is all....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:24 am

Didier Diamant? God, this is gonna be fun.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:47 am

MC STEEL? You've got to be kidding me. This loser is on the card, but The STAR of THE SHOW, Bryce Thorne is not? You'll be hearing from my lawyer about this travesty real soon, I can promise you that.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:45 am

Abel Steele wrote:
That's not envy. I feel a little nauseous from watching your last match is all....

Weak stomach?

Wrong profession.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:29 am

...fuck.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:30 am

I love how Mr. Omega is shitting on my name already. Just because my title reign was a bit short. It was still impressive. I beat a man who went on to become World Heavyweight champion for that title.

Come to think of it, I've beaten two people who were at one time FMW World Heavyweight Champions. Hostyle and Drew Michaels.

Oh, and at last year's Mount V... I was one of the last five men in it.

And now I'm the Abandoned Champion.

Just doesn't seem fair, does it, Sethy? I've probably got one of the shortest title reigns in history and yet... I've made such an impact.

And now, I've got a chance to launch past my initial title reign's length. My opponent? Leon Caprice.

With wins over Drew Michaels, Jaro, Skyler Striker, my dear friend Dr. Quint, Hostyle, and Leon Caprice himself... on two separate occasions, I believe my chances are looking pretty good.

I really hate bringing up the past, but... I really do like shutting people the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:34 am

ToastErr wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:

Weak stomach?

Wrong profession.

Oh no it's not that... but seeing 320 pounds of lard jiggle around in wrestling tights makes me more than a little queasy.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:34 am

OOC:

Quote :
PROMO ONLY until Friday, May 14, 11:59 PM EST, and VOTING AND PROMO until Sunday, May 16, 11:59 pm EST!

FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 CornetteFace

...Fuck this company

Iron Shiek: FACK-en BULLSHITE!

Ok Corruption; you'll get your blood promo...but you're going to owe me another one.

IC:

Iron Celt: Andy Savana! You are the no good motherfucker! I break back! Make you humble! phff emmm dub you numbar 1! elll peee dub you the cocksucker, the gay-sexual, the lowlife! That Savana is worse than justin bieber and the gay leno and the sandra bullock husband. He motherfucker whore douchebag!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:01 am

The Celt wrote:
OOC:

Quote :
PROMO ONLY until Friday, May 14, 11:59 PM EST, and VOTING AND PROMO until Sunday, May 16, 11:59 pm EST!

FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 CornetteFace

...Fuck this company

Iron Shiek: FACK-en BULLSHITE!

Ok Corruption; you'll get your blood promo...but you're going to owe me another one.

IC:

Iron Celt: Andy Savana! You are the no good motherfucker! I break back! Make you humble! phff emmm dub you numbar 1! elll peee dub you the cocksucker, the gay-sexual, the lowlife! That Savana is worse than justin bieber and the gay leno and the sandra bullock husband. He motherfucker whore douchebag!

OOC: I marked for this entire thing!! Fucking PRICELESS!!!
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TyranT/Faith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:01 am

Ah'm only gonna' ask this once, but who in high hell booked this disaster of a card?! C'mon! TyranT is the Full Metal Wrestling.... wait... scratch that. TyranT is the WORLD champion, an' some lil' pen pushin' shit upstairs thought he'd take the best thing this federation has to offer... and put him in a match, somewhere in the middle of the card.

Meanwhile, Ro, the very man who dare Ah' say, guaranteed that mah' reign was comin' to an end at Lethal Injection, who also happened to get his ass whooped on the last show by the very man that keeps the people watchin' the FMW, somehow... gets put in the Main Event of ammunition. Now Ah' know it's an inferior brand an' all that, but there's no god damn sense in it.

But then this company does always try its best to mess with TyranT don't it? An Abandoned match for the Main Event now? Let's face facts, no one really cares 'bout that title no more... not since TyranT moved on from it. Some whiney son of a bitch tainted it, ain't the same no more. Never will be.

But comin' back to the main issue. Somethin' needs to change here... Ah'm thinkin the World Champ here should be Main Eventin'
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:46 am

OOC: Well... I had a good run with the belt Razz
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:03 am

TyranT wrote:
Meanwhile, Ro, the very man who dare Ah' say, guaranteed that mah' reign was comin' to an end at Lethal Injection, who also happened to get his ass whooped on the last show by the very man that keeps the people watchin' the FMW, somehow... gets put in the Main Event of ammunition. Now Ah' know it's an inferior brand an' all that, but there's no god damn sense in it.

Corruption, you illiterate inbred. Are you jealous that I simply have more of a reputation than you do?

Also, tell your little girl to watch her back. Who knows who may be watching from the wrong end of a gun.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Dano

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:49 am

PX wrote:
OOC: Well... I had a good run with the belt Razz

OOC: May the best man win, I really got my work cut out for me here.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Current Television Champion vs. The Most Prolific Television Champion. I'm already marking.

Hi Dunnwood. I've a bone to pick, you and I. When your former comrades ambushed me, you were nowhere to be found?

WHEREWEREYOUWHEREWEREYOUWHEREWEREYOU
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:47 pm

Hmm, that fellow looks remarkably like me.

God I was a tool, but I do miss the minions.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:52 pm

He also looks like Eric Ares.

And somewhat like a guy whose ass I'm about to kick.

How bout that?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Ares biting his older brother?

Go figure.

But really Seth, you didn't need to hire an impersonator of me to beat up, I'm sure you'll get a lucky shot or two in during our match bye.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:01 pm

I don't need an impersonator at all, I'm fairly sure I'll get more than one or two shots.

You're lucky I like you, or else I may consider just knocking your teeth out the other side of your ass.

Hannibal Frost wrote:
I love how Mr. Omega is shitting on my name already. Just because my title reign was a bit short. It was still impressive. I beat a man who went on to become World Heavyweight champion for that title.

Come to think of it, I've beaten two people who were at one time FMW World Heavyweight Champions. Hostyle and Drew Michaels.

Oh, and at last year's Mount V... I was one of the last five men in it.

And now I'm the Abandoned Champion.

Just doesn't seem fair, does it, Sethy? I've probably got one of the shortest title reigns in history and yet... I've made such an impact.

And now, I've got a chance to launch past my initial title reign's length. My opponent? Leon Caprice.

With wins over Drew Michaels, Jaro, Skyler Striker, my dear friend Dr. Quint, Hostyle, and Leon Caprice himself... on two separate occasions, I believe my chances are looking pretty good.

I really hate bringing up the past, but... I really do like shutting people the fuck up.

Impressive. Real fucking impressive.

You beat Hostyle for that title, you may of won a couple of high profile matches, and you may of even won the House of HavOc by beating Jaro and Drew Michaels. Hell you even did well in Mt. V. But there is one thing you haven't done. One simple thing.

Drew Michaels hasn't beaten me, Jaro hasn't beaten me, Skyler Striker hasn't beaten me, Dr. Quint hasn't beaten me, Hostyle hasn't beaten me, and Leon Caprice hasn't beaten me in FMW.

You hadn't beaten me either. And I'm not too sure you really could beat me Hannibal. You did lose to Dunnwood, a man whose number I have. But you're different then Skyler, you're not going to tuck tail and run away. I respect the fact that you're champion, I respect the fact you took out 5 other guys to get that belt.

But I promise you Hannibal, I promise you...if our paths ever cross you're in for a totally different fight. Good luck champ.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Seth, you don't strike me as all that stupid.

But honestly, you need better threats than that if you have any hope at all of rattling me before a match.

Threaten to rape my loved one, kill a family member, these kinds of things are tried and true to get to me.

Threatening to hurt me though, fuck bye I've heard guys bigger than you saying that since before I could legally work the ole bar.

Funny thing is how few actually have enough to keep me down.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:12 pm

stl311 wrote:

Drew Michaels hasn't beaten me, Jaro hasn't beaten me, Skyler Striker hasn't beaten me, Dr. Quint hasn't beaten me, Hostyle hasn't beaten me, and Leon Caprice hasn't beaten me in FMW.

OOC: I haven't even faced you. And no the Haya doesn't count as a match. Has Hostyle even faced you? Jaro? Leon? I don't see the relevance in naming people you haven't faced off against.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:18 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Seth, you don't strike me as all that stupid.

But honestly, you need better threats than that if you have any hope at all of rattling me before a match.

Threaten to rape my loved one, kill a family member, these kinds of things are tried and true to get to me.

Threatening to hurt me though, fuck bye I've heard guys bigger than you saying that since before I could legally work the ole bar.

Funny thing is how few actually have enough to keep me down.

Threatening your family? Raping someone?

I'm not your tag partner O'Rion, I don't do those things. I'm just telling you in advance that I'm not going to take it easy on you because you're a former FMW Champion.

I don't need to rattle you, I full expect if someone on your team is going to get rattled it would be Austin. He's mentally unstable you know.

Then again aren't we all just a little bit crazy to be in this sport?

Quote :
OOC: I haven't even faced you. And no the Haya doesn't count as a match. Has Hostyle even faced you? Jaro? Leon? I don't see the relevance in naming people you haven't faced off against.

OOC: It was very relevant in making the argument that just because he has beaten them doesn't mean he can beat me. Get with the program Jay. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:22 pm

OOC: I will not, leave my name out of it Razz
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:25 pm

OOC: Noted for future reference. Don't worry I'm sure we will cross paths sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:30 pm

stl311 wrote:
Threatening your family? Raping someone?

I'm not your tag partner O'Rion, I don't do those things. I'm just telling you in advance that I'm not going to take it easy on you because you're a former FMW Champion.

I don't need to rattle you, I full expect if someone on your team is going to get rattled it would be Austin. He's mentally unstable you know.

Then again aren't we all just a little bit crazy to be in this sport?

Oh I'm not saying to go out and do it, I was just giving you fair warning. I have had threats made on me almost daily working this pub, but despite all that's happened/I've done to them, I still hold friends and family higher than is probably professionally safe for me.

And I wouldn't expect you to take it easy on me. Hell if anything I'd expect I would be part of your strategy. I've been away from the ring for a few months, great as I am I'm sure I probably still have a little rust to shrug off, making me an easier mark than an unstable Austin.

As for crazy, you have no idea bye.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:37 pm

I don't need to threaten you with idol threats I'd never partake in.

And you may have ring rust, and you may of lost to Robert Smalls your last time out, but in the end you're still a former Haya Cupl Holder, still a former FMW Champion, and a win over you...well let's just say a win over you would make me worth more money.

Bills have to be paid, and while I like you...I like my apartment and car more. Don't take it personal, think of it as several love taps.

As far as Austin goes. Well I've been waiting to fuck your world up for a long time.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:06 pm

OOC: Clarke, go tell me how I did on my promo.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:31 pm

OOC: Sure. And Seth, Idle, not Idol.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:51 pm

OOC: Sorry, I've been talking to Celt lately.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:05 pm

We open on a scene of Axel pacing back and forth in a hospital corridor.....

"Mr. Osbourne? It seems as though Mr. Spruance doesn't have any next of kin and his condition has worsened, he will need to stay with us for a little while longer"

Thanks Doc, I kinda figured I was all he had, after our loss last week he fell off the wagon pretty hard. I let the FMW brass know and you have my cell number so keep me posted.....

Our hero slowly walks away head bowed as the only friend he has in FMW lies in the hospital on the edge of who knows what....

IC:

All right Apathy or what ever the fuck you are calling yourself....It's me and you mano y mano for the pride of our brand blue vs green. I just hope you can quit ass fucking your niece long enough to give me some kind of fight. God knows we haven't seen hide nor hair of ya lately. Here's to a good match and one in the W column!! Trey my man this one's for you!!!
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Apathy: Easy there, hoss. Don't get your panties in a twist. Alright. You apparently enjoy being as wrong as Abel Steele (who seems to have failed good guy trash talking 101) so allow for me to straighten' you out a bit. Firstly. I'm on Corruption, you pillow biting, ass skank. Corruption's color is crimson, arterial red. As in the color that will drape that precious, coked out, sunken in grungy face o'your's once I am done eviscerating you and using your bowel movements to manure the back forty at the homestead. Fuck me this will be easier than beatin' the stuffing out of Caesar like my name was Brutus.

I digress. If I need to teach you basic primary colors before I beat the piss out of you, whatever brain cells or lack thereof that remain can be donated to science for a study of when primates with Down's syndrome mate. Y'aren't shit to me, Osbourne. The boss merely wants to see what his new muscle can do and unfortunately, you drew the short straw. So while I won't particularly enjoy kicking the stupid that falls clumsily out of your mouth back in, I also find it rather humorous that the main points you have against me are a) my lack of participation in shit talking useless individuals, wasting useless breath, spouting useless anecdotes about how good a fuck their mother is or how crappy a talent they might be and b) that there is a possibility I am having torrid, kinky, hypothetically fantastic sex with a young, attractive female on a regular basis. So in your state of wrongness, you have officially dug yourself into the cliché role of being called a faggot and whilst some lesser mortal might jump at the chance to call you a rainbow flag waving, fudge-packing ankle grabber, I won't.

The same could be said for your infatuation with patterning yourself after a man who is a drug addled misfit, constantly on the brink of suicide as he contemplates what a monumental waste his existence's been until now. That's right, Osbourne. Your mentor? Your pal? Your fella? He's going to watch you lose. And not just lose but simply be annihilated to the point where you too will question the typical quandaries of a typical, bland, typecast stoner. Unfortunately, this isn't another teen movie where the stoner benefits from his lack of coherence. In fact, you're so very bland that I think I might just staple a picture of Aiden Brown's face to you during our little party.

After I've smashed your fucking skull in so many times, the mush and the grey matter congealing together with intermittent patterns of what was cranial bone, they'll need to confirm your bland, drab identity by carefully picking your bicuspids out of your stomach lining.

Unless you chicken out now, this isn't ending pretty for you, son. Quit while you're behind and beg for my mercy. I might just break your jaw and call it even steven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 11.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next