Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+31
The Dude
Easy
The Returned
Abel Steele
Lazyking
PX
Andy_Savana
Easty
Hannibal Frost
The Celt
Ripper
MASS Caesar
Jaro Classic
Damien
Christian Moorebyss
Killswitch
Jeff
Jetstream
Vincent Van Rose
Nicholas Gray
TJ Tilli
Gabriel Crow
Kaoru
Skyler Striker
Drew Michaels
Alex O'Rion
RCA
Eric Scorpio
Omega
Rottata
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

What are you most looking forward to at 10.1?
Rookies in action
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 7 ]
Black Marcus possibly causing PX to showstop the TV title
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
The Broken Saints get in their first-ever bout of action against the rising Danse Macabre
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
The return of Mass Caesar and Syanide on Distortion
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Abel Steele finally gets his shot against CGS
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Mark Johansson takes his revenge against Virus
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pandora's Box match between Scorpio and Drew
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Pandora's Box match between Celt and Jaro
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Pandora's Box match between Skyler and Romeo
FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:30 am

So I am sittin here looking at this card and it looks like I am in this rookie triple threat. Very cool I am down as the kiddies say. It looks like our esteemed friend the samurai dude has spoken though I don't quite get what he said. I guess its supposed to be all mysterious. I am just a gaijin so maybe I don't know all there is to know but I do know this, I am going to leave you lying in the ring on your back saying "My God did anyone get the number of that express train that ran over my ass!!" As for this other guy in the match Neko Wafer Nulty Nuthin or whatever his name is. You sir concern about as much as a wet fart. I will see both of you come 10.1 when the world will know my name... AXEL VAN OSBOURNE!! Now boys just like the song says....GET IN THE RING!!!!

OOC: By the way its AXEL not ALEX!!
Back to top Go down
Jetstream

Jetstream

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The X-Stream" Jetstream
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:05 am

Oh...me...

How do I pull off a 6-Man tag match?

How do I end up tagging with Butters and Christian Moore?

Honestly I haven't a clue.

All I know is...Bryce Throne...Apparently I have your attention. Those other two buck fuddies I have no concern over, but when you and I meet toe to toe...I will kick your ass. Period.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:43 am

Ripper?

Who the fuck is Ripper?

Guess it doesn't matter. I'll just throttle him. Destroy him. Bring out the weapons and put him in a hospital bed.

Maybe that'll get the UV champ's attention...
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Killswitch

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Killswitch
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Sean Carter, your time is coming.

I won't lie and say this won't hurt. It will.

I won't lie and say you won't feel a thing. You will.

I won't lie and say this will be a close match. It won't.

You'll be very lucky if I don't lose control of myself and either drain you of your blood or turn you into a vampire right in the middle of the ring. I hope it doesn't come to that, especially the latter. You'd be such a waste as a vampire.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:23 pm

Headbanger wrote:
That is all I can ask Chris, that is all I can ever hope to ask.

So I thought...and I realized something.

You knew what the fuck you were doing. You know that right now, I'm not thinking straight. And I know you can be one of the most manipulative and persuasive people to ever set foot on earth. Something tells me that truly, truly...only you can benefit from a possible conversion to 'Sainthood'.

Why? Because I see nothing I'm gaining from it. Eternal salvation? I can get that by continuing to live mostly in the way I have already. Friends? Only person I could really see myself being friends with is you and lo and behold...you already are. For now anyway.

Just tell me, what am I getting from it that will help me reach my goal?

What can you offer me that will help me become the perfect warrior? What can you offer me that will finally allow me to exploit my whore for everything she exploited me for? Keep in mind, you already said that you'd destroy her already.

I don't see it, bro. I just don't. All I see is rage.

I see blood that must be shed, souls that must be crushed. I see problems that must be solved in the simplest and most obvious answer possible. I see examples to be made, dead weight to be cut. The dreams of undeserving that must be violated.

And perfection to attain. Sainthood merely makes me a target...and everyone else...will become my target sooner or later. It's only a matter of time, Drew. Your Sainthood that you offer me, your olive branch?

Keep it. Give it to someone else who doesn't deserve it. Your olive branch has been soiled as far as I'm concerned. Your recent attacks on Skyler, while possibly deserved...you've changed, bro. And I can't say for the better. So if my fallen idol can basically say 'Stand by me or fuck your very existence' then I can say the same.

But I don't want any fucking body to stand with me now. No one stood with me when I needed them, so fuck them. Most of them can die for all I care.

And the last image they see will be me, consumed by the darkness, consumed by the hatred of having to settle for shit beneath me...all they will see if my shadow.

And then it's over.

It's Over for someone at 10.1. Hope for your sake, Drew...that it isn't one of your boys. Hope that it's someone you don't like...and hope that you remain brave after you see me put her 20 feet beneath the ground.

That's all you have right? Hope. Unless that guy who falcon punched Jules...he probably killed it with that blow.

I must be perfection, Drew Michaels. I must be as close to a true God of Wrestling that I can be.

Me as a member of your Broken Saints...only hinders that. I walk alone as the true Broken Saint, Michaels.

I walk alone as a Ronin.

for Eternity.

Perfection...it is MINE

Last edited by RCA on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:30 pm

Did I ever say the Saints were the only way Austin? They are not. You can be a good man outside of them, just look at Celt or Mark for obvious examples. I do not even care at this point if you do take up membership in my band of merry men, our mission is our own and if you do not want to partake in it then I understand. What I do care about is your safety and your happiness. If you are happy alone, then do so. Just remember I am here for you and I will always be here for you Chris. I ask you to take my hand not as a Saint but as a friend.

Just...just please be careful. All I can ask is you do not cross the line of decency, the proverbial line between a man and a monster. Too many have fallen over that line and may never come back; I would hate to lose another friend to this struggle.

This is not about FMW Chris, this is about a friend who is worried about another friend. Please remember that.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:41 pm

I think you just missed it.

I won't be happy until I destroy someone's soul.

Everywhere I look...I see a possible victim.

Ultimately...it must be done.

Just so I can get this out of my head and off my heart. Until that happens...there's no good to really come from this. Let that thought settle in your head like I have.

End the suffering is what I'm hearing, and I'm not suicidal Drew. I feel like I must answer because I am my own master, my own damn compass.

Starting today.

And I don't want to make that feeling stop.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:45 pm

6 Man tag match? What the hell?

Butters and Jetstream? Seriously who the hell came up with those gimmicks?

Let me make this perfectly clear to both of you ... Get in my way out there and I'll drop both of you as well as those jackasses we're supposed to be facing.

Get it? Got it? GOOD!
Back to top Go down
Jetstream

Jetstream

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Right around here, I would say something that would probally piss you off, and cost us the match, but in this case, I'm actually gonna sit this one out.

You lucky son of a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:17 pm

So you say you're awesome, and we have to take it on faith and assume he's lucky.

That's like saying Tyrants only champion because I haven't gotten to face him yet.

That lucky son of a bitch.

See how utterly fucking ridiculous I sounded?

Yeah, that's you.
Back to top Go down
Jetstream

Jetstream

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:37 pm

The Ares wrote:
So you say you're awesome, and we have to take it on faith and assume he's lucky.

That's like saying Tyrants only champion because I haven't gotten to face him yet.

That lucky son of a bitch.

See how utterly fucking ridiculous I sounded?

Yeah, that's you.

You know how childish you just sounded?

See how much of a waste of cum your being?

Yeah, that's you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:08 pm

Yo Ares...

So this Chris Austin guy who worked with you...tell me about him.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:57 pm

S.O.S. wrote:
Ripper?

Who the fuck is Ripper?

Guess it doesn't matter. I'll just throttle him. Destroy him. Bring out the weapons and put him in a hospital bed.

Maybe that'll get the UV champ's attention...

Zachariah, I very much doubt you'll be able to do any real damage to my old buddy Ripper. Personally, I'm looking forward to watchin' him tear you limb from limb. A little advice though: if he grabs his sledgehammer, run like hell.

And now, to Gray, Omega, are you ready to Dance the Dance of Death? Are you ready to feel the blade of The Guillotine Fall on your necks? Are you ready to fall before Gabriel Crow and myself, Damien Inferno?

On second thought, don't even bother answering, as I'm pretty sure both of you are so overconfident that you believe we'll be your easiest win to date. Try again, mother fuckers. A pair of "Saints" (oh, how ironic) versus a pair of Demons. This promises to be quite the interesting battle. And, please. We may be on your turf, guys. Corruption. Remember, we live for violence. We live to see those such as yourselves on your backs in a puddle of your own blood. We live tosmell the singed flesh of an enemy after he has been driven back first into a flaming table. We live to punish, to cause pain, to torture. This match being on Corruption means only one thing: Gabriel and I can return to our roots. Even if we have to wait until the match is over, you will feel the fires of hell as they burn your flesh. False sainthood won't be able to save you.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:57 pm

You know Celt, as much as I enjoy crushing your dreams again and again, I'm not sure what you've done to deserve the countless opportunities at my championship. I'm fine defending the belt because I know you can't beat me, but in the interest of fairness, isn't it time that you put something on the line?

Or perhaps you aren't as honorable as you claim to be.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
MASS Caesar

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:34 pm

From the majestic Throne Room (Dirty Office Building) of MASS Caesar:

The Barbarian Killer
The One Man Dynasty
The Great Roman Warrior
The Heir of Italy
The Father of Modern Violence
The Slave Slayer
The Executioner of Funny Looking People, Carnies, Slaves, and Clowns, why the hell not
The Titan of Rome
The Lord of the Ladies
(and an ego maniacal ASS)

Dictated (and edited slightly) by Fredrick Brian May Mercury:

Dear Cretins of FMW, Distortion, and the World,

I return from the house where psychotic parasites roam and make my majestic return to FMW and this is what I get? And match against a woman? (Read, he's scared)

I am a former FMW Television Champion and have almost committed Murder, justified though it was considering he was a Barbarian, and I get a delicate flower to face me in my grand return? (Again, scared. And if Mercury recalls correctly, You where the one almost murdered. Twice!)

But I have returned! And it will be a grand return indeed. No matter who steps in the ring with me; man, woman, or infant, I shall use there blood to sacrifice to Mars to thank him for my victory! (And probably drink it too! And he likes to eat children! Watch out FMW Fans! Don't let your Children near him!)

In closing, dear Faith! Pray I show you mercy! Whether to destroy you slowly or swiftly will depend on my mood! (Another "I'm going to Kill you" cliche? I think he might have started this ugly trend!)

Your King has returned, FMW!
And blood will be spilled again!

Signed
MASS Caesar

Dictated (and slightly Edited) by Mercury
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:42 pm

Blah blah blah guillotine blah blah blah violence blah blah blah so unoriginal.

That's all I'm hearing there, Daimey. However, I am not overconfident. I go into every match with the knowledge that I might lose.

I simply strive to make the opposite happen.
Back to top Go down
Ripper

Ripper

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Ripper
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Hello, Little Zacharia. Ripper would be me. And judging by how wide you are letting your cute little mouth hang, I believe I am going to thouroughly enjoy repeatedly inserting my fist into the hole that used to be your face. Hehehehehe.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:53 pm

Ah, there's this Ripper fellow.

Would you like to find out how much blood one needs to choke on before they die?

I can teach it to you, you know. And it will be very fuckin' fun to see you in pain as you learn.

Hehehehehehe, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Do not...call me...Daimey.....
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:00 pm

You pissed him off. Let's go watch him cut himself!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:04 pm

Why Daimey?

Do you not like Daimey?

I like Daimey. It's a nickname that kids can chant. Just imagine it, Daimey.

'Daimey! Daimey! Daimey! Daimey!'

Oh, it will be glorious, Daimey. I have to go see a man about passing signs out at the show with that on it.
Back to top Go down
Ripper

Ripper

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Ripper
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:08 pm

You can swallow 6 pints of your own blood before it even makes you sick, Little Zacharia.

I am always in pain, my friend. It is why I fight. If I was to try and keep it all to myself I would simply die.

No, no you are the outlet for my pain. I only hope that you appreciate the beauty of what I am about to do to you as much as I will.

Walk this way, Little Zacharia . . .

And, Damien. Don't let them upset you so. Show them your power through your actions.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Son of a bitch, wanna-be saint must want me to set him on fire. Fine. I've got some gasoline and some matches. I can see your sins, Gray. I can see them dancing around in your soul. What was that girl's name, Gray? You know. The one who died. The one you caused to die. I can see her face, you stupid son of a bitch, forever plastered into your memory. How does it feel to know what you did to her? Heh heh heh.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:21 pm

The what in the who now?

Sorry Daimey, but I don't buy into your "hurr I'm a demon lookit me I'm so awesome" thing. Better luck next time.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:28 pm

Oh, I'm not a demon, Gray. That'd be the other one that inhabits my head. Even your good buddy "Saint" Michaels acknowledges that there is something else in here with me. He just underestimates it.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:32 pm

Oh, my mistake then.

Doesn't mean that I will buy into it. I don't believe in possessions.
Ahah. Ahah. Ahahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Believe what you want, Mr. I'masaintbutidon'tbelieveinthereligionoftheguywhoproclaimedmeasaint. Either way, this is true. Danse Macabre will prevail.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:42 pm

And, pray tell, when was it said that I must have the same religious views as Drew? Never, as I recall.

And all I heard then was a lie, Daimey.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:49 pm

Keep believing that Gray. Last time I checked, though, "saint" is a term referring to a rather enlightened person, usually of the Christian persuasion. So, who's the liar here, Gray?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:51 pm

And last time I checked, Macabre meant something actually frightening, something you aren't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 10.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next