Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD

Go down 
+7
Leon Caprice
Vincent Van Rose
Nicholas Gray
Slegna
Jeff
PX
Rottata
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:00 pm

What. A. Fucking. Disaster.

Ironically its been a week where my entire team including bench showed up, possibly for the first time this season, and I totally bombed.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:04 am

Why are you complaining, PX? You're still in the clear, and Slegna's questionable decisions (like keeping Daniel Bryan at Cold when he's been winning for the past three weeks or so, what's up with that) is only going to fuck him up.

Scores after SmackDown:

Nick1 - 15 (-1 Brie Bella, +2 Trent Barreta, +5 Sheamus, +9 JTG)
Romeo - 8 (0 Tyson Kidd, +4 Wade Barrett, +4 Kofi Kingston)

Leon - 13 (+2 Ezekiel Jackson, 0 Jack Swagger, +2 David Otunga, +8 Sin Cara, +1 Evan Bourne)
RCA - 6 (+4 Miz, +1 Dolph Ziggler, +1 Ricardo Rodriguez)

Butters - 8 (+2 Kelly Kelly, +2 Teddy Long, +2 Nikki Bella, 0 John Cena, +2 Michael Cole)
SOS - DQed

PX - 0 (-1 Cody Rhodes, +2 Rey Mysterio, 0 AJ, +1 Randy Orton, -2 Chavo Guerrero)
Slegna - -2 (+3 Titus O'Neil, -1 Santino Marella, -2 Michael McGillicutty, -2 Daniel Bryan)

Panzer - 17 (+2 Jinder Mahal, +4 R-Truth, +4 Alex Riley, +4 Darren Young, +3 Christian)
Nick2 - 13 (+3 Matt Striker, +5 Ted DiBiase, -1 Conor O'Brian, +6 Heath Slater)

Because I'm feeling jolly today, helpful hints for all of us:

Nick1: Brodus Clay has been AWOL ever since Extreme Rules, for some reason. You're better off dropping either him or Tyler Reks to go for either Natalya or Kaitlyn, who at least show up on Friday nights because they're getting that debut mini-push.

Me: Time to stop wasting Vladimir Kozlov on the bench.

Leon: Not much complaints here. You're playing your team in the right positions. Your only problem is that the biggest player you have is Sin Cara and that he's not enough to power through a more star-studded team on a good week.

RCA: Make some roster moves you stupid negro. You're basically at the top of the damn list. See my advice for Nick1. You need to make more moves than anyone else right now, but unforunately the pickings are slim. May I interest you in an Uso, or Tamina?

Butters: It's very hard to bet against Cena, but lately the trend with him is that he only wins on PPVs, when he's set to win. The build-up nights are a different story. It's risky to always put him on Hot every week, but now the problem is you do not have a viable supporting cast to play with. You've got two divas, two authority figures, and a diva who's been gone for a month now. You're lucky Jeff didn't show up because your team is the definition of "middle of the pack."

SOS: Show up. I know you've got problems at home, but if you can rant about it on Facebook, surely you can take the time to post a line-up before Monday night.

PX: Right now you're just highly unlucky. I don't see anything wrong with your plays, but sometimes they're just not falling into place. When they do, however, the dividends are huge, as you're well aware of. Chavo hasn't been seen since after Over the Limit, which is a shame, and I don't expect AJ to lose.

Slegna: Pay attention to results. As I said above, Daniel Bryan has been winning for three weeks now, but yet you still put him on Cold. You've still got the tools to fight admirably, and it's really just a matter of finding the right combination. Putting Bryan on Superstar is a step in the right direction.

Panzer: Best team right now since almost all of your main players are on a roll. I mentioned debut mini-pushes earlier, and Jinder Mahal is no exception. I doubt he's going to lose anytime soon, so do with that what you will.

Nick2: You've also got the tools, but you just need to maximize your team. Your bench is totally useless at the moment - you're better off dropping Taker now and picking up any of the suggestions I mentioned above.

Capitol Punishment is three Sundays away and SmackDown is doing well on the build-up side of things. We've got Christian vs. Orton and Barrett vs. Jackson so far. I expect an undercard match of Rhodes & DiBiase vs. Bryan & Sin Cara to happen there, or something. RAW, as usual, is still fuzzy, but you can most likely assume Cena vs. R-Truth for the WWE title.

You know what it is, and it's not black and yellow. Line-ups due before RAW.

Scores as of Week 9:
1. Romeo (6-4-0) 102
2. PX (5-3-2) 98 (previously #3)
3. SOS (6-4-0) 81 (previously #2)
4. Leon (6-4-0) 77
5. Slegna (5-5-0) 47
6. RCA (4-5-1) 67
7. Panzer (3-5-2) 98 (previously at eight)
8. Nick2 (4-6-0) 85 (previously #7)
9. Butters (3-6-1) 56
10. Nick1 (1-9-0) 11

Last edited by Rottata on Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:39 am

Rottata wrote:
Brodus Clay has been AWOL ever since Extreme Rules, for some reason.

Because he's busy acting in Ryuhei Kitamura's movie with WWE Films.

And noted, Ro.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:46 pm

1, I thought things had gone far worse on Smackdown, not gonna lie.

2, Capitol Punishment is two Sundays away, i.e, Sunday week.

3, I hate to be the bearer of bad news to my own team, but Chavo HAS been around, and in fact, won his match on NXT this week, meaning I should be losing more points, I'm not sure if it effects the result though, Ro, you tell me.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:38 pm

Kiss my ass you rat face midget.

Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:53 pm

lol, I scored points and then won a game too?

Go team awesome.

Also, thats pretty much the reason I put him on, I expected him to get some face time over the movie, maybe I should just put him on the bizzench.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:48 am

Rottata wrote:
Leon - 13 (+2 Ezekiel Jackson, 0 Jack Swagger, +2 David Otunga, +8 Sin Cara, +1 Evan Bourne)
RCA - 6 (+4 Miz, +1 Dolph Ziggler, +1 Ricardo Rodriguez)

Leon: Not much complaints here. You're playing your team in the right positions. Your only problem is that the biggest player you have is Sin Cara and that he's not enough to power through a more star-studded team on a good week.

I get your point Ro, but...

RCA wrote:
Kiss my ass you rat face midget.

If Sin Cara has the power to single handedly win me a week, it'll be hard to stop. Oh and comparing him to the likes of Orton & Cena, at least I know for now it's a safe bet to put him in HOT position.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:53 am

First of all, Leon... you're a blithering idiot, and only Edward has the right to talk shit to me. Speaking of Edward, I'm trying to help you out, you backwater fool.

Sin Cara got lucky this week because he had two official matches. Truth of the matter is you currently have a middling team with one shining star, the same as Butters who has Cena. Didn't you hear what I said? I said it's not enough to power through a star-studded team on a good week. Had you gone up against a team who was firing on all cylinders, like Panzer's, you would've been crushed. Hell, had you faced Bryson this week, who also got lucky in a similar fashion because JTG lost twice, you would've also gotten your ass kicked hilariously because it's technically a fluke. Had you faced Nick2 you would've tied. Scoring 13 points at the end of the week is not ZOMGAMAZING, it's only notable. Get back to me when you start scoring at least 15 every week.

PX, you still win because Slegna fucked up hilariously. Seriously, putting Bryan on Cold...
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:36 am

Meh, I never watch the shows, and I rarely check the results. So whatevs.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:03 am

And yet you wonder why points continue to elude you.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:41 am

Nick, face time for movies starts AFTER the movie's actually done. <3
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:34 am

Scores after the three-hour RAW:

Romeo - 3 (-1 Wade Barrett, +4 Kofi Kingston)
Leon - 11 (+2 Ezekiel Jackson, +2 Evan Bourne, +2 Jack Swagger, +4 Sin Cara, +1 David Otunga)

Butters - 12 (+2 Michael Cole, +2 Nikki Bella, +4 Kelly Kelly, +4 John Cena)
Nick1 - 6 (+2 Sheamus, +4 Brie Bella)

PX - 3 (-1 Cody Rhodes, +2 Rey Mysterio, +2 Randy Orton)
RCA - 4 (-1 Dolph Ziggler, +5 Miz)

Panzer - 8 (+3 R-Truth, +1 Alex Riley, +4 Christian)
SOS - DQed

Nick2 - 4 (+2 Natalya, +2 Ted DiBiase)
Slegna - 5 (+2 Daniel Bryan, +2 Santino Marella, +1 Michael McGillicutty)

On one hand, for the guy who runs the game and gives advice, I sure do need to think about my line-ups a little more.

On the other hand... see what happens when you listen to me, Sleg?
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:48 am

See what happens when you don't listen to you.

Teach you for calling my team "Not a star-studded team"

Oh and that was only RAW, wait til SMACKDOWN comes along.

Make sure your seeing stars fool!
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Total props to Romeo for suggesting Cena wouldn't win on RAW. Also, should've had AJ in, since I knew about the 7 on 7 during the day Monday. Drat.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Ditto about Cena.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
See what happens when you don't listen to you.

Teach you for calling my team "Not a star-studded team"

Oh and that was only RAW, wait til SMACKDOWN comes along.

Make sure your seeing stars fool!

...Uh, it's still not a star-studded team. Again, you're lucky this week because your SmackDown guys get to appear twice, so this is like a PPV week. And guess what, next week is a PPV week.

You do realize that if Swagger and Bourne weren't in a match and if RAW wasn't three hours (thus allowing for SmackDown guys to compete), you STILL wouldn't be scoring above 15, so again, call me when you do that every week.

You seriously need to stop challenging my intelligence here. You're trying to prove me wrong all because I said your team wasn't star-studded. It still isn't, but I'll give you this - if Zeke wins the IC title on Sunday, it will be.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:52 am

Because SmackDown has finished airing here, I'm legally authorized by law to give you these scores early:

Romeo - 7 (-2 Wade Barrett, 0 Tyson Kidd, +5 Vladimir Kozlov, +4 Kofi Kingston)
Leon - 17 (+4 Ezekiel Jackson, +2 Evan Bourne, +2 Jack Swagger, +8 Sin Cara, +1 David Otunga)

Butters - 14 (+2 Michael Cole, +2 Teddy Long, +2 Nikki Bella, +4 Kelly Kelly, +4 John Cena)
Nick1 - 10 (+3 Sheamus, +2 JTG, +4 Brie Bella)

PX - 10 (-2 Cody Rhodes, +2 Rey Mysterio, +1 Johnny Curtis, +4 Randy Orton, +5 Chavo Guerrero)
RCA - 8 (+2 Jey Uso, +2 Jimmy Uso, -1 Dolph Ziggler, +5 Miz)

Panzer - 16 (+2 Jinder Mahal, +3 R-Truth, +1 Alex Riley, +6 Darren Young, +4 Christian)
SOS - DQed

Nick2 - 12 (+1 Natalya, +4 Ted DiBiase, +3 Conor O'Brian, +4 Heath Slater)
Slegna - 10 (+5 Titus O'Neil, +4 Daniel Bryan, +2 Santino Marella, +1 Michael McGillicutty, -2 Drew McIntyre)

Let's break this down by matchup.

Me vs. Leon
Before you start bragging, let me tell you that you had to rely on the exact same people wrestling the exact same match from Monday's RAW to boost your point margin, which does not happen every week. That's still not star-studded; that's just still being lucky, so therefore, I'm still not impressed. However, Ezekiel Jackson looks to be all but guaranteed to win the Intercontinental Championship, and when he does, that's when your team will be star-studded. But not now, and not yet.

Butters vs. Nick1
It was close, but Butters paid close attention to what I said about John Cena's booking and reaped the rewards. However, what is certainly more telling is the fact that Nick only needed three people to get to 10 points easily, while Butters needed his entire team to score 14. My advice for Butters to beef up his team with another actual wrestler still stands.

PX vs. RCA
My advice about the Usos paid off again (see what happens when you listen to me) but it wasn't enough to beat PX, even as Cody Rhodes lost twice this week in what is beginning to be lopsided booking in the entire Priceless vs. Sin Cara/Daniel Bryan booking. The good thing for Edward is that Big Show is back to face Alberto del Rio at the PPV.

Panzer vs. SOS
Meh. Panzer still has the best team going around, and justifies that moniker by not needing to rely on his moneymakers to appear on both SmackDown and RAW this week. I know you're going to say that Christian was the one who showed up twice... but Christian yielded a grand total of zero points (because his segments evened out his loss) tonight. Now that's a star-studded team.

Nick2 vs. Slegna
The match-up I was most interested in. I applaud Sleg for finally listening to my advice (even though it was a complete no-brainer), and it would've gone well if booking didn't throw a wrench in my predictions by bumping up Drew McIntyre from dark match duty. Had this not happened, I would've berated Nick2 for benching Matt Striker, who is automatic points. Actually, I still would like to berate Nick2. I would've played Striker over Curt Hawkins. You got lucky... but as you see, there is always hope.

My predictions for Capitol Punishment:

Kofi Kingston retains US Championship against Dolph Ziggler

CM Punk defeats Rey Mysterio via interference

Big Show defeats Alberto del Rio via DQ

Ezekiel Jackson defeats Wade Barrett to win the Intercontinental Championship

Randy Orton retains World Heavyweight Championship against Christian

The Miz defeats Alex Riley

John Cena retains WWE Championship against R-Truth

Take that as you will, just be reminded that they are merely predictions. That said, though, it's not really that hard to predict booking. Notable shift in the rankings, especially at #5-8. Goes to show that it's stupid to lose hope this early in the game, as anything can happen in the WWE!

The PPV is this Sunday and I'm posting this early so that you have enough time to make any moves for next week. Line-ups are due before Capitol Punishment.

Scores after Week 11:
1. PX (6-3-2) 108 (previously #2)
2. Leon (7-4-0) 94 (previously #4)
3. Romeo (6-5-0) 109 (previously #1)
4. SOS (6-5-0) 81 (previously #3)
5. Panzer (4-5-2) 114 (previously #7)
6. Nick2 (5-6-0) 97 (previously at eight)
7. Slegna (5-6-0) 57 (previously #5)
8. RCA (4-6-1) 75 (previously #6)
9. Butters (4-6-1) 70
10. Nick1 (1-10-0) 21

Last edited by Rottata on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:01 pm

I'd mostly concur with what Romeo predicts, but for me, Del Rio could win clean, and I wouldn't count Alex Riley for a win either.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:12 pm

I'm going with my gut instinct for my 3 PPV matches, but just because they hate me, the WWE is going to let R-Truth and Christian win the belts. That would put me at -20(?) points for the week.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:18 am

That's a little too far-fetched. Christian has an obviously bigger chance to beat Orton than R-Truth does Cena.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:23 am

You know you want crazy negro to win.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:44 am

Eh, he's not going to, at least not now. Can you imagine the IWC imploding on itself?
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:15 am

To put more wood on the fire of predicting the winner of Orton vs. Christian. It's hilarious to say that Orton actually has a concussion after a house show in Spain this week, which has put doubt over his ability to compete.

Personal opinion though, Christian has shaped up as a heel and probably deserves to run with the belt for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:59 pm

Jonathon King wrote:
I'm going with my gut instinct for my 3 PPV matches, but just because they hate me, the WWE is going to let R-Truth and Christian win the belts. That would put me at -20(?) points for the week.

I'm playing this smart, with Cena in HOT...

but my gut is telling me R-Truth wins Via DQ.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:28 pm

It's funny how you start to doubt logic when you play this game, especially at PPV time. I'm having my doubts over playing Orton HOT, cuz you never know. Damn this WFL.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:33 pm

Depends on how bad that concussion was... he's cleared to be at the PPV, but if they're worried, they may have him drop the belt and rest for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:13 pm

Scores after Capitol Punishment:

Butters - 9 (+1 Kelly Kelly, +1 Michael Cole, +6 John Cena, +1 Nikki Bella)
Romeo - 0 (-10 Kofi Kingston, +10 Wade Barrett)

PX - 8 (+2 Rey Mysterio, +6 Randy Orton)
Leon - 8 (-1 Jack Swagger, -1 Evan Bourne, +10 Ezekiel Jackson)

Panzer - 9 (+2 Alex Riley, +3 R-Truth, +4 Christian)
Nick1 - 1 (+1 Brie Bella)

Nick2 - 0
RCA - -13 (-1 Miz, -2 Big Show, -10 Dolph Ziggler)

Slegna - 1 (+1 Santino Marella)
SOS - 5 (+2 Alberto del Rio, +3 CM Punk)

I don't know what to tell you, Eddie, other than... I'm sorry. lol

Last edited by Rottata on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Nick just mentioned something about Santino appearing (via getting beaten up by the Secret Service) on AIM. I should get appearance points for that, no?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:18 pm

As should Bob since Kelly was there too.

And does no one have Beth?

Also, lolEddie
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:21 pm

My jobber and cold both lost world title matches, and I only have nine points? The scoring system really hates me sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Wrestling Fantasy League 2011 DISCUSSION THREAD
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next