Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW OOC Thread

Go down 
+50
robbclarke
Back Home
Jaro Classic
Bobino
War Machine
The Returned
Cactus Sam
Harles
Valladon
Ashburn
Sharpedo King
X
Storm183
Drew Michaels
Anwyl
iDeAndes
Damien
Vincent Van Rose
Lucian
Drake Parker
Kiyoshi Ryu
MASS Caesar
Hannibal Frost
Tromboner Man
Dano
the nick bryson
Omega
David GS
Vendetta
MPD
John Andrews
Freakie
The Dude
TyranT
Edible14
Alex O'Rion
David Ravish
Leon Caprice
John Derrick
Slegna
Jeff
Leviticastform
Abel Steele
Rottata
Nicholas Gray
Easy
PX
RCA
The Celt
Easty
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:02 am

Anwyl wrote:
Quote :
Because you can't use Sheamus, for example. Sheamus uses Sheamus.

You could always ad something into the Picture Base to identify Sheamus as Sheamus and Celt as Sheamus (e.g the word "Celt", an FMW logo etc.)

Sorry, but that has got to be the dumbest suggestion I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:34 am

iDeAndes wrote:

TEW can let the same .jpg be used for multiple characters. If I wanted, I could have every single worker have the same Sheamus photo.

Or do you just mean you don't want two workers with the same photo just for aesthetic reasons?
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:15 pm

Hey, it was just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:47 pm

The Celt wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:

TEW can let the same .jpg be used for multiple characters. If I wanted, I could have every single worker have the same Sheamus photo.

Or do you just mean you don't want two workers with the same photo just for aesthetic reasons?

That. And it would be easier just to use the Unknownmale.jpg.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:22 am

Ok, so I started making it, and there are way too damn many sliders. Please, is you have the game, make your own guy and send it to me. Because I just spent 40 minutes making one guy. Help?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:46 am

Jonathon King wrote:
Ok, so I started making it, and there are way too damn many sliders. Please, is you have the game, make your own guy and send it to me. Because I just spent 40 minutes making one guy. Help?

I have Seth Omega somewhere in my TEW file, I'll find him and send him to you.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:25 pm

Jonathon King wrote:

Honestly you're better off waiting until I do it. I've been playing the TEW as well as being part of the software community since 2007, and am currently finishing up a major mod that's in major demand.

The thing about TEW is you can't just look at some EWR stats and transfer them. Take someone like Tommy Dreamer. In EWR he's might have something like 70 in brawling. Well, brawling is broken down into 3 sub divisions called the Rumble skills; Brawling, Puroresu and Hardcore. From years of playing the game I know what a fair distribution between the three would be.

Furthermore, stuff like Psychology, Consistency, sellings, basics, resistance...alll that stuff you can't just ask someone who's never played the game to just call out what they want because they've NO idea what a fair number would be.

To do the entire FMW roster wouldn't take me long because I'm just so wired into the TEW mindset; my mod is very close to being done (in fact it's not stats or any like that that is delaying me, It's writing up the bios that is bogging me down).
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Damn you Celt, now I want to know what my stats would be.

DAMN YOU.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Something to this (TEW uses Grades rather than numbers, which I'm sure you can appreciate oh teacher of ours). This is what your stat sheet would be like; note I'm considering Austin here one of very top guys.

Brawling C- to C
Puroresu C+ to B
Hardcore D- to D

Mat wrestling B to B+
Chain wrestling B- to B
Submission B to B+

Aerial D-
Flashiness D-

Microphone B+
Charisma B-
Acting C+

Athleticism B+
Toughness C+
Stamina B
Power D+ to C

Basics B
Psychology B-
Safety C
Consistency B+
Selling C

Sex appeal C+ (in TEW this is rarely all that high in males)
Star quality B+
Menace D (Menace is a term used to describe the intimation factor someone has. Guys like Kane and Abyss would be the definition of high menace.)

Intensity B
Stiffness B (The higher the stat the more stiff you are)
Resilience B-

Respect B-

Those are what stats would look for a very top guy like Austin. Stats for midcarders won't be close to this.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:21 pm

I remember mine were very similar to Masato Tanaka's numbers.

Brawling B+
Power B-
Strong Style A
Hardcore B+
Chain C-
Mat C-
Submissions C+
Aerial F
Flashiness F
Basics B+
Psychology B+
Safety C+

I don't remember the promo skills I had listed, but I do remember I made everyone's consistency 100% as well as their Stamina and Resilience.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:26 pm

Omega wrote:

Brawling B+
Strong Style A
Hardcore B+
Psychology B+

TEW05 stats must have been inflated, because that shit would NOT fly in later versions. Yeah, in fact that was it, the stats in 05 were WAY too high, even in the C-Verse.

If you gave yourself stats like that from 07 on you'd be called a stat-hog, because getting anywhere near A is considered near impossible. A in Puroresu is like...Mitsuharu Misawa territory.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:40 pm

The Celt wrote:
Something to this (TEW uses Grades rather than numbers, which I'm sure you can appreciate oh teacher of ours). This is what your stat sheet would be like; note I'm considering Austin here one of very top guys.

Brawling C- to C
Puroresu C+ to B
Hardcore D- to D

Mat wrestling B to B+
Chain wrestling B- to B
Submission B to B+

Aerial D-
Flashiness D-

Microphone B+
Charisma B-
Acting C+

Athleticism B+
Toughness C+
Stamina B
Power D+ to C

Basics B
Psychology B-
Safety C
Consistency B+
Selling C

Sex appeal C+ (in TEW this is rarely all that high in males)
Star quality B+
Menace D (Menace is a term used to describe the intimation factor someone has. Guys like Kane and Abyss would be the definition of high menace.)

Intensity B
Resilience B-

Respect B-

Those are what stats would look for a very top guy like Austin. Stats for midcarders won't be close to this.

I would say that I'd get a C- in aerial (back during my face days Aerial and Flashiness would be way higher) I also think toughness would be too (B to B+), Intensity as well (I take shit seriously, lol). other than that, little complaints outside of damn I expected higher numbers in things like Psychology and Basics (he is a student/teacher, he should have passing grades with flying colors in this IMO)
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Anything above B is frickin' amazing in TEW terms, so I'm not quick to just hand that shit out. Also, as far as getting C- in aerial skills? Nope. A C in aerial would be be pretty good for a high flyer. Hell, Jay Lethal would probably be around C in both aerial and flash, maybe C+ on a good day, so there's no way I'd allow Austin that high.

Guys with amazing stats across the board are known as "Stat Gods" and are referred to as both unfair and boring to play with since they offer no challenge.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:50 pm

And yet sometimes you just wanna do a game where you completely dominate a company to boost your own ego.

It's so fun.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:12 pm

The Celt wrote:
Omega wrote:

Brawling B+
Strong Style A
Hardcore B+
Psychology B+

TEW05 stats must have been inflated, because that shit would NOT fly in later versions. Yeah, in fact that was it, the stats in 05 were WAY too high, even in the C-Verse.

If you gave yourself stats like that from 07 on you'd be called a stat-hog, because getting anywhere near A is considered near impossible. A in Puroresu is like...Mitsuharu Misawa territory.

They were incredibly inflated.

In TEW 05's Real World Update both Triple H and Undertaker have A* brawling skills.

Even though I originally set my Brawling and Psychology down at B it rose from having matches in PGHW Wrestling (Cornell Verse).

EDIT: Now that I think about it, my Strong Style was only B+ too...it just jumped up to A after a match recently.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:02 pm

Colour me curious (no homo), but I'd like to know how close I am to your assessment of Eastwood.

Brawling B- to B
Puroresu F+ to E-
Hardcore B to B+

Mat wrestling D to D+
Chain wrestling C to C+
Submission E- to E

Aerial D
Flashiness F

Microphone B+
Charisma C-
Acting D-

Athleticism C-
Toughness B+
Stamina C
Power B- to B

Basics C-
Psychology B+
Safety F
Consistency C
Selling E

Sex appeal C+
Star quality C
Menace B

Intensity D
Stiffness B+
Resilience A-

Respect D-
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:12 pm

The Celt wrote:
Anything above B is frickin' amazing in TEW terms, so I'm not quick to just hand that shit out. Also, as far as getting C- in aerial skills? Nope. A C in aerial would be be pretty good for a high flyer. Hell, Jay Lethal would probably be around C in both aerial and flash, maybe C+ on a good day, so there's no way I'd allow Austin that high.

Guys with amazing stats across the board are known as "Stat Gods" and are referred to as both unfair and boring to play with since they offer no challenge.

A C-, to me, is just enough to be barely average, if that. Maybe it's just me, but I'm looking at it very literal and if it's a B, I see "above average" and a B+ is where you really start to take note. Like I said if I was still the piss-poor excuse for a face (I'm exaggerating, outside of the II, which in theory could've worked and a couple "infamous" promos I didn't think I was that bad of a good guy) on Anxiety, I'd like to think that I'd have B to A in aerial and flash and stuff because back then that's what my character liked to do. He was a brawler who liked to do holy shit esque stuff. Heavy on flash and utterly incompetent from a psychology standpoint.

Just because he now likes and preaches technical shouldn't mean that he forgot how to do a Moonsault or what have you. In all actuality Austin of now is supposed to epitomize the all-around wrestler thus making him "pure" in the sense that he can do it all, not that he can JUST tie up up into knots.

If it were up to me, I would have done this:

Brawling: C
Puroresu: B
Hardcore: D+ to C-

Mat wrestling B+
Chain wrestling B
Submission B

Aerial C-
Flashiness C-

Microphone B+
Charisma B-
Acting C+

Athleticism A+ (This has always been Austin's thing)
Toughness B to B+ maybe
Stamina B+
Power C-

Basics B+
Psychology B
Safety C (Not sure what that means, lol)
Consistency A- (I may have this rating confused, but I'm going from promo scores and based on those I'd say I'm quite consistent)
Selling C+

Sex appeal C+
Star quality B+

Intensity A-
Resilience B+

Respect B (is this respect from peers?)

If I'm wrong, then so be it but this is just how I see it.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Safety is how often you can wrestle without hurting yourself or others.

Like I said I stuck everyone on my games consistency to A* because if it's not then you'll often get "so and so had a bad match and it hurt the show" which is annoying.

Also Eastwood if your safety isn't at least C- on the game then you'll automatically start hurting people in the middle of matches.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:21 pm

Well I would imagine I'd get a B or so in Safety.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:23 pm

Nigga please, you're about as safe as a broken condom.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:38 pm

This about the time Austin broke Omega's hand?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:39 pm

Easty wrote:
Colour me curious (no homo), but I'd like to know how close I am to your assessment of Eastwood.

Brawling B- to B
Puroresu F+ to E-
Hardcore B to B+

Mat wrestling D to D+
Chain wrestling C to C+
Submission E- to E

Aerial D
Flashiness F

Microphone B+
Charisma C-
Acting D-

Athleticism C-
Toughness B+
Stamina C
Power B- to B

Basics C-
Psychology B+
Safety F
Consistency C
Selling E

Sex appeal C+
Star quality C
Menace B

Intensity D
Stiffness B+
Resilience A-

Respect D-

Going by the modern TEW stats...

Well, to begin with, at 7 feet tall and what your weight is, you'd be in the big Heavyweight category, if not a Super Heavyweight. Big Heavyweight can't have over D- in either Aerial or Flash because they're just too big to be doing flips and shit. So for Aerial, I'd say E really.

Now I'm not sure what the specific limit would be, but as with the aerial stuff I assume there's a cap at how good a big heavyweight can be on the mat. You might get a way with D to D+ in mat wrestling, but a C in chain wrestling would be the limit for a guy that big, no way you get to C+. C in TEW in any category is pretty good.

Acting wise you've probably under-rated yourself; Considering your gimmick has multiple personalities which you pulled off fairly well I'd say your acting is fairly decent, and would be closer to the C range. The microphone stuff you'd have to bring down to C range as well though.

Safety and Selling you've under-rated yourself: I Kept Austin's low-ish in order to not over-power him, and because some of the moves he has he describes as BRUTALLY STIFF. I can't say for sure, but I think in TEW it's better to average across the board when it comes to performance skills rather to be wildly good in one area and shit in others. Safety you're looking a D+, selling...that'd be toss up considering how much you need to be balanced.

B+ might be a bit high with the psychology, I'd probably stick you with C+ or B- to begin with and then depending on the balancing of the roster have a second look at it. B+ is Ricky Steamboat territory of psychology you know?

Respect is a state that represents a worker's reputation amongst his peers and the fans, and it's independent of his overness. It goes up from having good matches and sticking with the bussiness. Considering you've been with us for a few years your respect level would probably be in the high C range. D- would represent a guy in the beginning of his second year of FMW in e-fedding terms.

D is a bit low for your character's intensity; I could say what the right grade would be but it'd be higher than D anyway. Big men tend to have pretty intensity on average when compared to their smaller peers.

Other than that you've probably fairly close. B- and B for brawling and hardcore would probably be more accurate than B and B+ but whatever.

RCA wrote:
A C-, to me, is just enough to be barely average, if that.

Yeah, to you it is, to you. You're imaging this in school grades, I'm talking in the realities of how TEW plays.

RCA wrote:
if it's a B, I see "above average" and a B+ is where you really start to take note.

In TEW terms, Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle will tend to have two B+s and A in their technical skills, THAT'S how good a B+ is in TEW. Seriously, NO ONE in the world has an A* in anything. The way TEW works is the higher you go in grades the harder it is to advance. It's easy to go from E- to D, it's near impossible to rise yourself from an A to an A*.

RCA wrote:
Athleticism A+

If Austin was that Athletic he'd have won the Olympics. Twice.

Again, A* is super near-impossible to achieve in TEW terms. Brock Lesner MIGHT, and I stress might have A* in Athleticism. Kurt Angle probably does considering, you know, he was an Olympian.

Omega wrote:

Like I said I stuck everyone on my games consistency to A* because if it's not then you'll often get "so and so had a bad match and it hurt the show" which is annoying.

Also Eastwood if your safety isn't at least C- on the game then you'll automatically start hurting people in the middle of matches.

Giving A* consistency to anyone is super cheating. No one is on their 100% 100% of the time. No-one.

And say C- means you automatic hurt people is totally untrue.

Last edited by The Celt on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Well, I'd like to say that Eastwood is of the Kane/Matt Morgan vein of big men - that is, somewhat skinny.

(In fact, if Matt Morgan had long hair... perfect pic base.)

You're forgetting that Eastwood no longer has the multiple personality gimmick, which is why I dropped the acting. He's much too lazy to give a fuck, which leads me nicely onto safety... he doesn't care if others get hurt.

Agree with you on the psychology if B+ is Steamboat level. B- at most.

I misinterpreted respect, I'd say a D now. As far as intensity goes, what intensity? He's an insomniac.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Easty wrote:
far as intensity goes, what intensity? He's an insomniac.

Intensity is...

Goldberg is Intensity.

Intensity is...

When you stare down your opponent and everyone in the arena thinks "Jesus Christ, It's look like Eastwood is going to KILL him!"

Intensity is...

Samoa Joe.

Nathan Jones wasn't talented, or all that charismatic, but he was intense, intense as fuck.

It's sort of...men who can be super aggressive, but don't even have to shout or scream or even say a word.

It's sort an intangible, but I hope those example give you some idea.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:58 pm

If you've played TEW enough you'll begin to understand how good certain grades are, and if you play it trough as an indie fed you'll fall in love with D+, it's like the pinnacle for Indies. C- matches are when you can begin to dream of going cult or something
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Hmm. D- at most for intensity then. There's only two people Eastwood would give that look to, and that's Jaro, and anyone who harmed his kid.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Brawling: C
Puroresu: C+
Hardcore: C-

Mat wrestling B+
Chain wrestling A
Submission B

Aerial D
Flashiness C+

Microphone B+
Charisma B+
Acting B+

Athleticism B-
Toughness B
Stamina B+
Power C

Basics B+
Psychology B+
Safety B
Consistency A
Selling B+

Sex appeal AAAAA =) Probably C
Star quality B+

Intensity D+
Stiffness C
Resilience B+

Respect B

there. Thats what I think of me.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:08 pm

I'm curious, Celty. Did you bother making Xander? If so..he's very green and all flash, athleticism, and charisma.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Ha, I haven't made anything yet. This all just started when Eddie wanted to know what his stats would look like and I showed him.

Bryson's stats are fairly accurate since he didn't overkill himself outside of his technical stats. If you look at the real world, the vast majority of worker only ever excel in two out of the three styles of wrestling: Brawling, High flying and technical.

I'll just point out for the rest of yer benefit, with those performance stats Bryson could wrestle a brick and carry to a decent match.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:31 pm

The Celt wrote:
Ha, I haven't made anything yet. This all just started when Eddie wanted to know what his stats would look like and I showed him.

Bryson's stats are fairly accurate since he didn't overkill himself outside of his technical stats. If you look at the real world, the vast majority of worker only ever excel in two out of the three styles of wrestling: Brawling, High flying and technical.

I'll just point out for the rest of yer benefit, with those performance stats Bryson could wrestle a brick and carry to a decent match.

Youre already pointing out common knowledge, Celt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW OOC Thread
Page 30 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next