Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:40 am

Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS Anarchylogo3

The camera pans around the arena showing a sold out crowd tonight before focusing announcers Robb Larsen and Morpheus!

Larsen:
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to yet another FMW ANARCHY! I'm Robb Larsen and with me as always is my partner Morpheus!

Morpheus:
Fuck you Larsen.

Larsen: Thanks Morph.

Jet Black New Year by Thursday blasts through the speaker system as Creative Control, lead by T. Ekstreme, make their way down the ramp to the ring, Television Tag Titles around their waists.

Larsen: And we’re set for another first here on Anarchy as the TV Tag titles are now recognized by the federation and will have their first defense tonight against the team they call Buggers.

Morpheus: More like retarded if you ask me. This whole match is a joke.

Larsen: Nice to see you’re cheery tonight. Ekstreme has the mic, it looks like he want to talk.

Morpheus: Thanks captain obvious.

Ekstreme: You know, people sat around and talked and talked about how Creative Control wasn’t legitimate. How our titles were fake and our members were shams, jokes, and screw ups, but lo and behold, our titles are now ‘official’ as per orders from FMW Management.

Ekstreme pauses for a moment scanning the crowd.

Ekstreme: You know what I say to that? Screw FMW Management. We don’t need some morons in suits telling US that we’re ‘official’. We never needed recognition, we we’re champions the minute the three of us walked through that door. We are the leaders of the pack, here. Kings of the tribe. What we want gets done, when we want it, no questions asked.

The crowd fills the arena with boos.

Ekstreme: I’m surprised it took the management this long, however, its better late than never to recognize your top stars and their TRUE worth. They’re hoppin on board the Creative Control bandwagon, because they see that this group right here is the hottest thing in FMW today and tonight we’re going to slap around the manic depressive moron and his retarded giant friend in what’s going to be the first of an endless string of title defenses.

Ekstreme is cut off as Butters and B.U.G. emerge from the crowd and begin working over Steve-E and Slegnadamus. They work simultaneously, throwing punches and tossing their opponents off the ropes. They land tandem clotheslines and jump up to the excitement of the crowd, before T. Ekstreme slides back into the ring and lands a pair of low blows. The ref forces Ekstreme out of the ring and the bell sounds.

Larsen: And Butters and BUG not wasting any time trying to get this match under way, but Ekstreme is having none of that.

Morpheus: I have to say, for such a group of enormous assholes, Creative Control have been functioning well as a team as of late, even dropping their weakest link to better themselves. You can’t say that was a bad move.

Larsen: Call it what you want, Morph, they don’t play by the rules. Steve-E and Slegnadamus working over Butters in one of the corners, stomping him a new mouth before they focus on BUG. Double dropkick to BUGs knees sends the big man face first to the mat! They move him to the corner, Steve-E charges and lands a knee to his face! Slegna charges and gets the same! They both charge, double dropkicks to BUGs chest!

Morpheus: I don’t know why they’re wasting their time like that, its not like you can make this man any uglier.

Larsen: They move back over to Butters. They lift him up on their shoulders. They run forward, WOW! THEY POWERBOMBED BUTTERS INTO BUG!

Morpheus: That was a beautiful move!

Larsen: Steve-E rolls Butters out of the ring and Slegna goes for the pin! One, Two, NO! BUG kicks out with authority!

Morpheus: BUG may be ugly as sin, but he’s a hell of a monster.

Larsen: Yes, in fact, General Manager Celeste is working on bringing BUG over to Anarchy full time, pending the OK from Alchemy’s general manager and the FMW board.

Morpheus: Speaking of General Managers, don’t forget that our friend Ekstreme over there is running for Assistant general manager against a woman and a penis.

Larsen: Yeah… that’s an interesting race there… but, more on that later. Right now Slegnadamus and Steve-E have been working over BUG with some shots to the face! They turn and charge back off the ropes, NO! BUTTERS TRIPS THEM UP!

Morpheus: Oh, I didn’t see him there. I tend to do that a lot.

Larsen: Both men fell right on their faces! Butters springboards into BUG! What are they doing! OH! BUG POWERBOMBS BUTTERS ONTO THEIR PRONE BODIES!

Morpheus: A little payback. Nice. He still looks like he got hit by every rock on ugly mountain.

Larsen: Butters is writhing in pain and, LOOK! He gives BUG a thumbs up! Butters rolls out of the ring again as BUG picks up both members of Creative Control! BUG with multiple headbuts to the two! Steve-E falls down! BUG with a scoop slam on Slegnadamus!

Morpheus: This match turned tides quickly. Sort of like stomachs when BUG walks in the room.

Larsen: Is that the only insult you have? Hell, Buggers have a strange team chemistry, but they’re functioning just as good as many of the teams we’ve seen in FMW!

Morpheus: It was some strange chemistry that produced both of these outcasts. A chemistry that probably involved lots and lots of alcohol.

Larsen: Back in the ring Steve-E charges BUG, FLAPJACK! Steve-E lands right on Slegnadamus! LOOK AT BUTTERS FLY! FORCED PROGRESSION! THAT’S HIS SIGNATURE LION TAMER! Butters pins Steve-E! One, Two, NO! He kicks out!

Morpheus: Im much more entertained by this match than previously anticipated.

Larsen: And you thought this was going to be a joke! This is an amazing first defence!

Morpheus: Well, its not hard to impress when you’re anticipating a piss break.

Larsen: Butters goes for the pin on Slegnadamus now! NO! STEVE-E JUST KICKED HIM IN THE FACE!

Morpheus: BOOT TO THE HEAD!

Larsen: BUG turns his sights on Steve-E but Slegnadamus is able to recover enough to land a low blow! The ref didn’t see! Ekstreme slides into the ring! He tosses a title belt to Steve-E and they BLAST BUG!

Morpheus: YES! Genius move. I like these guys more and more with each intelligent maneuver.

Larsen: Intelligent! They just cheated! Steve-E with the pin! One, two, NO! BUG kicks out but is met right away with Slegnadamus! Shining Wizard! Steve-E hits a springboard moonsault! Look! Steve-E locks in a Guillotine lock and Slegnadamus has a figure four locked in! BUG is screaming in pain!

Morpheus: Oh please stop, its bleating is worse than its looks.

Larsen: You’re a class act asshole, you know that?

Morpheus: Thanks, its what I do.

Larsen: WAIT! Here comes Butters to save the day! NO! STEVE-E AND SLEGNADAMUS LET GO AT THE LAST SECOND! BUTTERS LANDS ON BUG INSTEAD! STEVE-E LANDS A FLYING SCISSORS KICK TO BUTTERS! BUTTERS IS TURNED FROM THE MOMENTUM INTO SLEGNADAMUS! FRONT FLIP REVERSE STO!

Morpheus: Take a breath, buddy. I don’t want to do your job too.

Larsen: Slegnadamus with the cover! One, Two, THREE! ITS OVER!

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen here are your winners and STILL FMW Television Tag Team Champions, Steve-E and Slegnadamus, CREATIVE CONTROL!
Slegnadamus and Steve-E Taylor (7.65 aps + 7.62 aps - 0.1 penalty + 1.8 avs = 16.97 total)
Butters and The Notorious B.U.G. (7.53 aps - 0.3 penalty + 7.45 aps + 1.0 avs = 15.68 total)

The two victors roll out of the ring as Ekstreme hands them their belts. They celebrate up the ramp as BUG consoles tearful Butters.

Larsen: I have to give credit where credit is due. Creative Control earned that victory, even though their methods were lax on the rules.

Morpheus: Is Butters crying?

Larsen: He’s apologizing to BUG for letting him down, but that was NOT the case at all this night!

Butters stands up as the crowd gives him an ovation. BUG and Butters talk as they walk up the ramp before turning to the fans and waving.

The camera cuts backstage to the lovely Veronica Cherrywood as she approaches a door. She opens it slowly, showing the returning War Machine kneeling in the middle of the room with his eyes closed. There is an almost disturbing look of peace on his face, and his eyes open at the sound of the door closing.

War Machine: Dammit, I told them to send an Asian woman, and to not send her until after the match!

Veronica: I'm not here for that. I was hoping to get a few words from you before your match tonight?

War Machine exhales and stands up, drawing himself to his full height and towering over Veronica. He gets uncomfortably close to her and leans down.

War Machine: Shoot.

Veronica: Well, you're the first-ever Ultraviolent Champion we had here in FMW, and just when things started to go your way, you left FMW to pursue a career in Hollywood.

War Machine: Yeah, that was disheartening to me that I didn't do better out there. I'd be much better suited as the next big action star than some clown like Matt Damon or Tobey Maguire. I've got the look and the charisma for it. But then that little bitch Maguire had to push me. He said he was a fine of mine, and that he was glad I was the first UV Champ. Then he asked if it was all fake anyway. So I showed him just how fake it was by snapping that little bitch's arm during a fight scene.

Next thing I know, that faggot somehow gets me blacklisted and I couldn't get another acting job. Whatever. If those schmucks out there don't want the real deal in their films, it's on them.

Veronica: Tonight you have your first singles match in over a year. How do you plan on making an impact?

War Machine: Well, it looks like there's quite a few new faces in the locker room from when I left. So those guys have no idea what I'm truly capable of. And the ones that are still here seem to have forgotten. So I just want to make sure that everyone knows that they're all officially in my way, and I will tear through them until I win back the Ultraviolent Championship, then get my hands on the World Heavyweight Championship.

Veronica: Do you think there's going to be any -

War Machine: DON'T...fucking say it. I swear, next person to ask me if there's going to be any ring rust, I'm punching their fucking teeth out. Like I said before, while I make my way to the titles, there's going to be alot of collateral damage left in my wake, starting with Ash Strife tonight. Ash is nothing without Eric Scorpio, and I'm going to prove and expose it tonight.

War Machine pushes past Veronica and out the door. Before the door can close, he opens it again and pokes his head in.

War Machine: You know, if you want, I'm sure the girl won't mind if a third person joins us after the match. Come find me afterwards and we can party.

War Machine leaves again, as Veronica contemplates his offer.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:41 am

Larsen: Welcome back to Anarchy, and for those just joining us we have a treat for you, the Ring of Wire portion of the 2008 Hayabusa Cup Tournament!

Morpheus: You people missed quite a show in this match, as four men went tooth and nail for a berth in the Hayabusa Cup final. Granted this field wasn’t as filled as the first go around, but to me, a win is a win and to be honest, a lot of the guys who decided not to participate were probably just going to end up a stat padder for my pick.

Larsen: Correct, Morph. The Hayabusa Cup is a damn prestigious honor for any man to hold.

Morpheus: Right, Robbie, but enough chit chat! Let’s take it back to Tokyo, Japan for the Ring of Wire stage of the Hayabusa Cup.

Larsen: Indeed. Let’s take you back to Tokyo for the Ring of Wire portion of this outstanding tournament which, along with the Rings of Valor, Fire and Steel, took place between the 7.1’s and Circus Maximus.

We fade from Anarchy 7.3 and to Tokyo, Japan. The crowd is hot as Leon Caprice, Chris Kelson, Jack Boice, and the just arriving Harlequin ready themselves for what awaits them, which is pretty much pain at the hands of the barbed wire. Caprice and Kelson eye the wire nervously, as Jack Boice converses with Mr. Happy and Harlequin can barely contain his excitement of being in one of the more painful rings of the Hayabusa Cup.

Larsen: Welcome to the Hayabusa Cup special! I’m Robb Larsen and this is my partner in crime Morpheus. We’ll be bringing you the Ring of Wire portion of the Hayabusa Cup!

Morpheus: I can’t wait for this one, not only will their be blood, but it’s the beginning of HavOc’s rise! I’m calling it now; Harlequin is taking this one and that cup, home!

Larsen: I don’t know, Morph, but he has been on fire, so it’s hard to go against that pick. Let’s take it to the announcer.

Cherry: The following contest is the RING OF WIRE portion of the 2008 Full Metal Wrestling Hayabusa Cup Tournament!!! This match will be contested under over the top rope battle royal rules, but the ring ropes have been replaced with BARBED WIRE! Now, the competitors!

Introducing first, from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, weighing 218 pounds, the Rising Star, CHRIS KELSON!!

Kelson steps forward and gesture to the crowd, bowing as well.

From Perth, Austraila, weighing 230 pounds, LEON CAPRICE!!

Caprice steps forward, graciously waves to the crowd.

From Walla Walla, Washington, weighing 234 pounds, the FMW Television Champion, JACK BOICE!!

Boice looks up for a split second and plays to the crowd.

And from Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada, weighing 200 pounds, the FMW Ultraviolent Champion, HARLEQUIN!!

Harlequin is pacing, ready to inflict HavOc. The bell rings as each man approaches the center warily. Jack Boice goes against Caprice, leaving Kelson to go against Harlequin. Harlequin tries to press the action for Kelson to take his knees out from under him with a low dropkick. Boice fires off some forearms to Caprice, pushing him back to a corner. Kelson goes for a submission, only for Harlequin to muscle him off and Take him down with a running boot to the chest.

Larsen: The ring is breaking down now, and the veterans are holding the advantage right now.

Morpheus: Saw this coming a mile away, these guys may be young and more athletic, but experience is needed in a Hayabusa Cup match.

Larsen: Caprice has turned it around now, and a big dropkick floors Boice. Caprice is pressing the action now with a running senton. Harlequin has Kelson on his shoulders, and he’s heading towards the ropes! First elimination already?

Morpheus: Yes! He’s not exactly the hardcore type anyway. The kid has some fight now, he’s elbowing down, and has an inverted facelock, Reverse Suplex connects, but Kelson rolls to his feet. Outward rolling cutter, and he’s back up, and a Reverse Brainbuster!?!?!?! That kid just pulled something out of his ass!

The crowd goes nuts and applauds Kelson for his offensive display.

Larsen: I hear he calls that the ‘Rewinding V.H.S’ and Harlequin has no idea where he is!

Morpheus: Well, Kelson is moving towards Caprice and Boice now, and while that was some cool shit, I hope he knows that flash doesn’t always win out in a match, especially one like this.

Caprice goes for an Irish whip on Boice and executes it. Boice hits the wire as the crowd voices his pain for him!

Larsen: BOICE HITS THE WIRE! Caprice and Kelson go at it as Boice collapses, and Caprice being the bigger of the two gets the upper hand. He lifts Kelson up after a strong chop, and drops him with a Death Valley Driver.

Morpheus: Harlequin is coming to, and he’s heading for the rookies!

Larsen: Harlequin takes down Caprice with a rolling elbow, and snatches the Aussie back up. A few knees to the temple, and he lifts, what a powerbomb!

Boice crawls away to a corner to recuperate, as Harlequin grabs Kelson, who tries to fight away. Harlequin clubs down Kelson, and sends him into the wire!! Kelson yells in pain as the crowd groans.

Larsen: After what happened to Harlequin, he had to be pissed, and Kelson knows just how pissed he was!

Morpheus: Look out Harlequin!

Larsen: Harley turns around and Boice gets the STO! Boice is moving to Caprice now, and he takes off toward the wire and springboards off. Caprice moves and Boice manages to land on his feet. Caprice gets a powerslam in!

Morpheus: Boice is already bleeding from his back, and Caprice might be looking to go top rope here. Harlequin has Kelson in a camel clutch, and look at the crossface blows!

Larsen: I don’t see how Caprice gets to the top with the barbed wire, but he seems to have forgotten about that as he moves toward Harlequin, and gets him off of Kelson with a bulldog. Boice is up, and they are going to work on Harlequin!

Morpheus: Bullshit!

Larsen: Not really, they are taking out the main threat. Caprice and Boice have him up, and take him down with a Hart Attack! Harlequin is in trouble here.

Morpheus: Finally, Caprice ends that alliance with a Back Drop Bottom! He’s going up top now!

Larsen: He’s going very slow and carefully to make sure he doesn’t hurt himself. He’s almost up there…GOOD LORD! Kelson out of nowhere with a Superkick, and Caprice goes out!

Cherry: Leon Caprice has been ELIMINATED!

Morpheus: That young buck has been learning from his association with Hostyle! Nice job taking advantage of an opening!

Larsen: Kelson collapses back down, as Harlequin and Boice are up trading blows. Boice counters with an enzugiri, staggering Harlequin. Boice takes a running start, and Harlequin with a Flapjack Gutbuster!

Morpheus: Right when we forget that Harlequin has some surprising strength for his size, he reminds us with a awesome display like that!

Larsen: Kelson is up now, and Harlequin springs into action with The Death of Zanni! Harlequin is standing tall here.

Morpheus: I don’t think he even knows who he wants to hurt first, but Boice looks to be the choice here!

Larsen: Harlequin dragging Boice to his feet, and Boice with a big uppercut! Harlequin staggers back, and Boice shoots in with a spear!

Morpheus
: But Kelson is picking his spots here, and he springs on Boice from behind, textbook German Suplex right there.

Larsen
: Harlequin is getting to his feet, and Kelson gets a Sick Kick in to stop that. He has Boice up in the front facelock, and he may be looking for the Pulsar Implosion!

Morpheus
: He swings, but Boice wiggles out of it, Stunner out of nowhere! Kelson staggers back first into the wire, and Boice clotheslines him over!

Cherry: Chris Kelson has been ELIMINATED!

Larsen: It’s down to the TV and UV champions to see who advances to the final!

Morpheus: Boice looks to be feeling it now, and yikes! Kelson’s back is riddled with scars from that wire!

Larsen: Boice steps away for a breather, and Harlequin is on his feet, smiling! I think he can taste a second berth in the Hayabusa Cup Final!

Stone: Boice and Harlequin meet in the center, and the Japanese crowd is electric. And they are off with trading fists!

Morpheus: Those fists are looking a little stiff here, and Harlequin is losing the battle. Boice is building fucking momentum!

Larsen: But Harlequin gets a thumb to the eye, and takes down Boice with a hard snap suplex. Now Harelquin is stomping systematically all over Boice.

Morpheus: Boice is feeling the wrath, baby! Stomp him, Stomp him like she cheated on you! Stomp him like she stomped on my heart!

Larsen: I know you’re upset, but I don’t think this is the place for that, Morpheus.

Morpheus: Ahem, sorry, man.

Larsen: It’s alright man. Boice catches a leg and trips Harlequin. Harlequin is quick to his feet but Boice gets in a Swinging DDT to buy himself some time.

Morpheus: Boice has taken a shitload of punishment but he’s hanging in there.

Larsen: Boice is up now, dragging Harlequin to the ropes, and he’s pushing Harlequin’s face into the wire! Harlequin’s blood starting to flow!

Morpheus: But look at the smile, Harlequin never seems to not be enjoying himself, that’s why he’s so dominant, he’s rarely rattled even when he’s getting cut up.

Larsen: Harlequin elbows Boice away, and a BLATANT low blow stops Boice in his tracks!

Morpheus: Not so happy anymore is he! Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!

Larsen: As wrong as that was, that was pretty funny.

Morpheus: Thank you, but look at Boice! He’s obviously hurting, but he’s pissed, and what a double leg takedown on Harlequin! He’s firing off whatever he can towards Harlequin, who’s trying to cover up!

Larsen: Harlequin gets out of it, and swings wildly, but Boice has him in a rack…BURNING HAMMER!

The Japanese crowd goes nuts as Boice has unintentionally paid tribute to Kenta Kobashi, a Puroresu legend. Boice sits up as Harlequin lies dazed and pretty much out of it the way he looks. Boice looks to his crotch, and yells out “It’s over!”

Morpheus: Get up Harley!

Larsen: Harlequin is staggering up, and Boice is measuring him!

Morpheus: Stay down Harley!

Larsen: He’s up, and here comes Boice! He clotheslines Harley over!!! I think Boice has done it!

Morpheus: OH No-YES!!!

Larsen: Harlequin held on to the barbed wire, he is NOT eliminated! How is he standing this pain!

Morpheus: That’s what UV champions do Robbie!

Larsen: Boice sees Harlequin who’s back in the ring, and he comes again, and Harlequin with a back body drop, but Boice grabs the wire, but Harlequin with a vile boot to the head, and Boice hits the outside! HARLEQUIN WINS THE RING OF WIRE!!

Morpehus: I say it once, I say it again: I MARK FOR HAVOC, THAT IS ALL!

Cherry: Jack Boice has been ELIMINATED! Therefore, the winner of the RING OF WIRE, and advancing to the Hayabusa Cup Final, the FMW Ultraviolent Champion, HARRRRLLLEEEEEQUINNNNN!!!!!

Harlequin (8.14 aps + 1.1 avs = 9.24 total)
Jack Boice (8.2 aps + 0.9 avs = 9.1 total)
Chris Kelson (8.05 aps + 0.5 avs = 8.55 total)
Leon Caprice (8.07 aps + 0.2 avs = 8.27 total)

Harlequin: [laugh][/laugh]

Larsen: For the second straight year, Harlequin is advancing to the Hayabusa Cup Final!

Morpheus: I knew it would happen and now with the prize being the chance to call the shots for FMW’s next Pay-Per-View Catalyst, Harlequin’s motivation has to be at an all-time high!

Larsen: I shudder to think what could happen if he wins the Cup.

Harlequin waits for the techs to cut the wire down, as he exits triumphantly. He raises the UV title above his head as HavOc come out to congratulate Harlequin. We fade back to Anarchy 7.3 with Harlequin repeating ‘That cup is mine!’

Larsen: What a match that was.

Morpheus: Yes, great moment for Harlequin.

Larsen: We’ll have more Anarchy action after this trip to backstage…

[ana]The scene cuts to the brothers Irish, Celt and Pure Extremist. Celt is stretching for his match as PX watches from a folding chair in their shared locker room. Suddenly, Celt punches a locker and screams.

Celt: HAVOC!

PX: I agree.

Celt: Those five just do not understand the rule of the law, they seem to do in this world as they see fit ignoring the rest of us and what their actions do to us.

PX: Again, I agree.

Celt: If you agree so damn much, let’s do something about it!

PX: Fair enough but what? At every turn, HavOc is there. Even in our own match against each other Mercutio was the ref.

Celt: Do not worry brother; I will take care of that tonight.

PX: I have no doubt just like I do not doubt what I will do to them when I get my chance. Come on Celt, your match is next.

Celt: I can’t wait.

The scene fades to commercial around the Fighting Irish leaving their locker room.[/ana]
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:41 am

[size=150]
CIRCUS MAXIMUS REWIND!
[/size]

[ana]Larsen: Celt walks over to his brother and he extends a hand! PX takes it! That’s sportsmanship for you!

Suddenly, the METALtron comes to life, interrupting Celt’s celebrations. On the big screen appears a dark silhouette.

The Voice: Tsk, tsk, Pure Extremist. You have failed tonight. But that’s okay – you will not have another opportunity to fail again. Because of your failure, you must pay the price.

Celt and PX look confused in the ring.

The Voice: Pure Extremist? For the crime of failure, and on behalf of HavOc, I sentence you to DEATH!!!

[laugh][/laugh]

Both Celt and PX look shocked as they stand in the ring. They look at each other for an answer and find none.

Larsen: What?! Can he do that? What’s going on?

Morpheus: HavOc called themselves the judge, jury and executioner earlier. I guess this is what they meant. This might well be the end of the road for PX, but in any case Celt will be advancing to Mount Vesuvius later tonight!

Larsen:
There are certainly a lot of questions left surrounding what we just saw, but I’m sure they’ll be answered in due course![/ana]

The Warriors Code by the Dropkick Murphys plays through the speakers as the fans get on their feet for The Celt, accompanied to the ring by his brother Pure Extremist.

Larsen: The fans excited for a continuation between these two fighting factions, PX and Celt versus HavOc.

Morpheus: Don’t forget the Voice. PX and Celt keep getting their asses handed to them by the voice… verbally…

Larsen: You’re right, if a little over exaggerated. This voice character has been playing with their minds and emotions for some time now, but we’re all wondering when the hell the dude’s actually gonna show up to cash what he’s been spitting.

Morpheus: Ew. You don’t cash spit.

Fuck You (An Ode to No One) by the Smashing Pumpkins cuts off the Celts music as Mercutio makes his way out of the ring, his trusty bat Louis in hand.

Larsen: And there’s Mercutio, representing HavOc, but… where are the others?

Morpheus: Mercutio is a fighter, he doesn’t need anyone else to put down these runts. Besides, he has Louis, shes like an honorary member.

Larsen: She is an inanimate object.

Morpheus: Eh, you say potato, I say fuck you.

As Mercutio slides in the ring the Celt works him over with repeated stomps to the back of the head. The bell sounds as Celt lifts Mercutio, tosses him off the ropes, and lands a sunset flip.

Larsen: Celt going strong out of the gate here! Sunset-flip, One, NO! Mercutio kicks out.

Morpheus: What a moron. Celt didn’t do nearly enough to even take Mercutio by surpise.

Larsen: I wouldn’t say that Morpheus, Mercutio looks pretty taken aback.

Morpheus: Maybe from Celt’s stupidity.

Back in the ring the Celt has taken the offensive once again, landing a series of stiff kicks to Mercutio’s back before running off the ropes and landing a dropkick to the side of Mercutio’s face.

Larsen: Celt’s really on the offensive here, he’s like a pitbull!

Morpheus: One covered in lipstick?

Larsen: That joke is so November fourth.

Morpheus: Screw you, I’m hip.

Larsen: Celt goes once more for the quick pin, but another kickout at one! Pure Extremist cheers his brother on as he lifts Mercutio and tosses him off the ropes, BUT WAIT! Mercutio baseball slides under the Celts legs! He’s out of the ring and WAILING ON PURE EXTREMIST! MERCUTIO TOSSES PX THROAT FIRST ONTO THE GUARD RAIL AND CELT RUSHES OUT TO HELP HIS BROTHER!

Morpheus: Bout time, how long was he gonna watch PX get his ass handed to him?

As Celt jumps to the outside Mercutio kicks him in the gut, then violently tosses his head back. Mercutio slides back in the ring as the ref begins a count.

Larsen: Underhanded strategy by Mercutio there as the ref is already up to three!

Morhpeus: No, its genius. A win is a win, Larsen.

Larsen: Celt is back up at five and is rolling in the ring by six! Pure Extremist has recovered too but is taking the high road like a man and opting to stay out of the ring!

Morpheus: He just doesn’t want to get his ass kicked again. The pansy.

In the ring Mercutio charges Celt and lands a few forearms to the face.

Larsen: Mercutio in control now as he lifts Celt high for a flapjack! Mercutio bounces off the ropes, he lifts his foot to kick Celt in the face- NO! CELT MOVES OUT OF THE WAY! MERCUTIO CROTCHES HIMSELF ON THE SECOND ROPE!

Morpheus: Jumpin jesus!

Larsen: Celt has a rush of adrenaline! He bounces off the ropes, BUT MERCUTIO MOVES OUT OF THE WAY AT THE LAST SECOND! NOW CELT IS STUCK ON THE ROPES!

Morpheus: Oh what the hell. Can anyone get in some offense?

Larsen: Mercutio is slowly up to his feet, HE JUST SPIT ON PURE EXTREMIST! PX IS ON THE APRON BUT THE REF WONT LET HIM IN!

Morpheus: Please let him in. I always am entertained when he gets demolished.

Larsen: Mercutio rolls out of the ring as the Celt regains his composure! Celt moves over to Mercutio, NO! MERCUTIO WITH THAT BASEBALL BAT TO CELT’S FACE! HE DROPS LIKE A BRICK!

Morpheus:HOME RUN! That’s the kind of offense I like to see!

Larsen: PX IS FURIOUS! MERCUTIO SLIDES IN JUST AS THE REF TURNS! HE GETS THE COVER! ONE, TWO, THREE! THIS MATCH IS OVER!

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen the winner of the match, MERCUTIOOOOOOOOOOO!
Mercutio (7.81 aps + 1.5 avs = 9.31 total)

The Celt (7.96 aps - 0.1 penalty + 1.4 avs = 9.26 total)

PX slides in the ring to help his brother to his feet when Mercutio’s music is cut off by a voice booming over the loudspeakers

Voice: You Fighting Irish bore me to tears, you know? I think its time for the two of you to be put out of your misery for good. Your constant failures cease to impress me.

Larsen: Theres the voice again!

Morpheus: Sounds so familiar. I think its Elvis.

Larsen: Its not Elvis you moron.

Voice: The Celt will be spared his life. You, on the other hand, Pure Extremist, will not be so fortunate. You have been sentenced to death, and that sentence must be carried out. Your hourglass is almost out of sand, you useless worm, and at Catalyst, it will be your end of days and the Voice of judgment will be passed.

Pure Extremist grabs a mic from the timekeepers table.

PX: Its fitting you call yourself the Voice, you know, since all you do is hide in the shadows, writing checks with your mouth I don’t think you can cash. Since you seem so intent on hurting me, yet doing nothing to achieve this goal, I propose we have a match. At Catalyst if you defeat me, your wish will be granted and I will be no more… however, if you have the courage to show up and lose, like I know you will, then you must reveal your true identity once and for all, so we may laugh at your disgrace.

The crowd cheers in anticipation. After a few moments the Voice is still silent.

Larsen: Whats going on!? What is this Voice’s answer!?

Mercutio: The Voice accepts your challenge. If Pure Extremist wants to make a game out of this, that’s what he will get. I warn you though, there’s no reset button. You play a dangerous game with your life… are you sure you want to risk it?

Celt grabs the mic from PX

Celt: Why not me, Mercutio? Why not me?

Mercutio: Glad to see you still poses the ability to speak. I was worried I might have caused brain damage with that swing. As for your gift of life… well…

Mercutio smirks.

Mercutio: You already know.

He drops the mic and turns around, leaving through the curtain.

Larsen: The Celt knows? Is Celt the voice?

Morpheus: I was hoping it was Elvis.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:43 am

As we return from commercial break, the world is treated to the beautiful Celeste standing at the top of the ramp, smiling wide with a microphone in hand.

Celeste:
How is everyone enjoying the show tonight?

The ground explodes in cheers.

Celeste:
I'm so glad to hear that! As many of you may know, the next pay-per-view we here at FMW will be presenting will be the groundbreaking Catalyst! And what makes Catalyst groundbreaking you might ask? It is not just that the winner of the Hayabusa Cup will be booking the entire show, it is how they will be booking it. You see, he has graciously decided to move the power from his hands into the hands of you fans in a completely interactive event!

The crowd cheers even louder this time.

Celeste: And, to wet your appetite for what is to come he has allowed me to announce one of the matches...THE MAIN EVENT! And in that main event we will see FMW Champion Christian G. Smitten defending his newly won title against the former champion John 'Doc' Derrick AND another challenger picked by you fans! Your choices?

First, we have former FMW Champion as well as a former associate of Smitten's in both Team Dream and Original Sin, ERIC SCORPIO!

The crowd boos for the hated Eric Scorpio.

Celeste: Next, we have FMW Abandoned Champion and Derrick's own tag team partner, SKYLER STRIKER!

The crowd pops huge for the beloved Skyler Striker.

Celeste: And finally Anarchy's own former Ultraviolent Champion NICK BRYSON!

The partisan Anarchy crowd explodes for Bryson.

Celeste: Remember, the only way to have your voice heard is to vote, vote, vote! But first, we have another match right now!

b]Morpheus:[/b] Hell yes! War Machine and Ash Strife going at it, this should be Ultraviolent rules if you ask me.

The lights in the arena go out. We pan around the crowd with search lights, showing off many signs. One guy has a sign which says “Hallowed it is, Hallowed my sign truly is.” and a rather attractive female holds up a sign which says “Lay the San Jose Smackdown on me Austin!” But, one, more match appropriate, says “The Angel of Death’s wings will be clipped!” Then “Ladies and Gentlemen” by Saliva starts up, with a huge pyro explosion as the drums hit. War Machine walks out as the lights are all on him.

Larsen: The Anarchy return of War Machine and to be honest, I’m excited and scared at the same time. He hasn’t lost his flair for making an entrance it seems.

Morpheus: I missed this guy, he makes the UV division that much tougher.

Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!! Coming to the ring from Camden, New Jersey weighing 270, the Human Weapon WAR MACHINE!

War Machine enters the ring and taunts the crowd as they boo him right back. War smiles as if he missed this and continues egging the crowd on. Then suddenly….

"He believed the more vicious his attacks were, the more pleased Satan would be. He believed the more brutal he was, the more pleased Satan would be."

precedes “The Devil Made Me Do It(and I’ll do it again)” by Wednesday 13, which sounds up to a slightly positive roar from the crowd as Ash makes his way to ringside. Ash looks very focused, and doesn’t even summon the ‘blood rain’ as he usually does.

Announcer: His opponent, standing 7’4 and weighing 425 pounds…ASH STRIFE!

Larsen: When was the last time War Machine has ever been as such a significant size advantage?

Morpheus: Never if you ask me, from my memory he’s always been the bigger man in the match. This will be different.

Larsen: The bell rings and here we go. War Machine obviously not wanting to rush into things judging by the slow start.

Morpheus: Ash is closing the distance now, looks like Machine is going to have to start whether he wants to or not.

Ash gets the collar-and-elbow tie-up only to force Machine into the corner. The ref asks for a clean break and gets it, only for Machine to slap Ash across the face. Ash retaliates with big knees to the torso and a hard right hand.

Larsen: Ash is starting off with big impact here, and at this rate Machine won’t last long.

Morpheus: Not many people last long with CAK to begin with. Machine moved out of the way of that big overhand.

Larsen: And Machine has started to fire off shots of his own, but they aren’t having much effect. Machine bounces off the ropes for momentum and DAMN! Big clothesline from Ash!

Morpheus: That Machine looks broken already.

Larsen: Ash yanks Machine up and press him over his head, and drops him gut first across the top rope. Ash measure and a devastating uppercut sends Machine to the outside.

Morpheus: Ash is on his way out here, this could get good! Ash has Machine, and a hard elbow from Machine to Ash’s leg has given the former UV champ some breathing room.

Larsen: Ash looks to really be favoring that leg, possibly a little too much.

Morpheus: The ref is checking on him now, and Machine uses this opportunity to get rid of his elbow pad, he removed an object of some sort from it! Brilliant! Fucking Brilliant!

Larsen: Well, he’s tossed it to the side as he Thesz presses Ash down and fires off rights and left. He’s back up now, and rolls in the rings to stop the count out, only to go back out there again.

Morpheus: Ash is to a knee, that leg looks to be really bothering him, and it serves him right.

Larsen: Machine strikes with a big Yakuza kick to the face of a kneeling Ash! Ash is dazed, and somehow manages to roll into the ring despite being knocked for a loop.

Morpheus: Machine is coming in, looking to finish what would be an upset if it continues.

Larsen: Machine goes for a lax cover, and only gets one. Machine gets back on the leg now, as he wrenches in a kneebar.

Machine: Tap, son! You can’t fucking hang, Ash!!

Ash’s height allows him to easily reach the ropes. Machine tries to pull him back but Ash kicks him away. Machine comes back towards Ash and Ash gets in a spear.

Morpheus: Damn, what a spear!

Larsen: Ash is trying to get up now, but Machine is up a bit quicker. Machine with a clothesline that doesn’t knock the big man down, and he comes again and a VICIOUS chop-block does the trick!

Morpheus: He got Jacked up!

Ash writhes in pain as War Machine holds his arms up as if he’s won and spews insults to the crowd. Machine points to his head saying ‘I have a plan’ and while the ref checks on Ash, Machine rips the protective covering off a turnbuckle.

Larsen: Machine has more underhanded shit in mind, and the ref is oblivious to it all.

Morpheus: Robbie! I haven’t heard that kind of language from you in a bit. It works for you. Machine pulls Ash to his feet now, and he looks to be going for something.

Larsen: Holy Shit! He’s lifted CAK for a slam!

Morpheus: He can’t hold him!

Larsen: Ash falls on Machine, cover!

1…

2…

Kickout!

Morpheus:
Ash is back up limping though, and Machine looks pissed!

Larsen: Ash nails a big boot, and Machine is down and back up but dazed! Ash with a big right hand floors Machine again. Machine is back up and a powerslam from Ash! Cover…

1…

2…

T-Kickout!

Morpheus:
Ash is staring to feel it, even if his leg is giving him problems. Machine trying to beg off towards that corner, but Ash is coming and he’s feeling violent!

Larsen: Machine pulls Ash by the tights and sends him chest first into that exposed turnbuckle! Ash staggers away and here comes Machine, but Ash gets a giant flying shoulderblock in, both men are down, but Ash is crawling for a cover!

Morpheus: He’s there, but Machine has to have recovered by now right?

1…

2….Kickout!

Larsen: Ash has Machine now, looking for Abyss of Woe! He’s got him up, but the leg is starting to buckle, and Machine wastes no time with forearm blows to the head!

Morpheus: Ash falls and Machine is on top of him, that’s a cover ref! Do your fucking job!

1…

2…

Kickout

Larsen: Ash powers out and gets a headbutt in as the two are trying to rise. Ash leans on the ropes and charges and WHAT STRENGTH! Machine just Belly-to-belly threw Ash over his head!

Morpheus: Welcome the Hell Back, War Machine!

Larsen: Machine scramble for a cover and gets there!

1…

2…

Th-Kickout!

Larsen:
Ash kicked out! This crowd is into it now!

Morpheus: I’ll give credit to this guy, he seems damn near crippled!

Larsen: Ash is slow getting up, but he’s refusing to stay- NO! War Machine kicks out Ash’s leg from under him! He’s pulling him over to the ring post, WHAT IS HE DOING?

Morpheus: This looks interesting.

Larsen: Ash is trying to fight back to no avail as War Machine has set him up by the ring post! What is he- NO! HE LOCKS IN ASH’S LEG IN A FIGURE FOUR ON THE RING POST! THIS CANT BE LEGAL!

Morpheus: He’s going to cripple the giant, Robbie.

Larsen: The ref begins his count and Machine lets go at four but the damage may already have been done! Ash is writhing in pain on the ground and look at Machine taunting him!

Morpheus: This one’s in the bag.

Larsen: Machine is climbing the turnbuckle now! He could be going for that shooting star press! NO! ASH JUST GETS TO THE ROPES AN MACHINE CROTHCES HIMSELF!

Morpheus: Oh, low blow! That’s a disqualification!

Larsen: Hardly! Ash is up! HES CLIMBING UP TOO! HE LOOKS LIKE HE MIGHT BE GOING FOR A-

Morpheus: FOR A NOTHING! GENIUS MOVE BY THE WAR MACHINE!

Larsen: MACHINE KICKED OUT ASH’S LEG AND HE FELL FROM THE TURNBUCKLE! HIS LEG LANDED REALLY AWKWARDLY!

Morpheus: Welcome back War Machine!

Larsen: MACHINE OFF THE TOP! SHOOTING STAR PRESS, HE CALLS THAT THE ANGEL OF DEATH! MACHINE COVERS, ONE, TWO, THREE! ITS OVER

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner, WAAAAAAAAAR MACHIIIIINE!

War Machine (7.73 aps + 2.0 avs = 9.73 total)

Ash Strife (7.8 aps + 0.9 avs = 8.7 total)

Larsen: And look at this! War Machine is parading around the ring like he just won the gold medal at the Olympics or something.

Morpheus: I’d like to see you take on Ash and live to tell the tale, Larsen!

Larsen: He should have a little dignity! He’s a disgraced Hollywood star and expects to just come back to a hero’s welcome? The man is an asshole and-

Suddenly, Larsen and War Machine are both cut off as No More Sorrow by Linkin Park blasts through the speakers and Eric Scorpio makes his way out to the ring, chair in hand.

Larsen: What the hell is Scorpio doing here! He has no business being here!

Morpheus: I think he’s about to make some business, Larsen!

Scorpio slides into the ring as War Machine gets out of dodge. Scorpio immediately glares at Ash, still on the canvas, and slowly lifts his chair. The referee tries to take it from Scorpio’s hands, but is quickly met with a shot to the face himself.

Larsen: He’s going to kill Ash! Someone! Anyone! Get down here now, please!

Morpheus: Nobody will come save him, Larsen. Nobody wants to get in the way of Scorpio’s wrath.

Scorpio again lifts the chair and brings it down with a sick crash on the already hurt leg of Ash. He continually lands blows all over the rest of Ash’s body as the swings get faster and faster to the point where the chair is useless from being dented, each blow sounding more harmful than the last.

Larsen: WHAT THE HELL! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS MAN!?

Morpheus: Maybe if you’d shut the hell up, he’d tell you, as he’s got the mic in his hand.

Scorpio breathes a little heavily as he stares at the body of Ash.

Scorpio: I want everyone in a cushioned seat in this arena to take notice. I want everyone in the back behind the curtain to take notice. I want the audience at home to take notice, because THIS is what happens when you cross Eric Scorpio.

Scorpio bends down and caresses Ash’s head, which has begun to bleed.

Scorpio: Let me ask you a question, brother. Do you still feel that you can make the cut without Eric Scorpio? Do you still think you’re better off without the man who made you what you are today, you selfish bastard? I AM THE MAN WHO MADE YOU! I GAVE YOU GUIDANCE WHEN YOU WERE AN OUTCAST, WHEN NOBODY LOVED YOU, AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET!?

Scorpio stands up, his face growing red with rage.

Scorpio: Maybe, just maybe, you think FMW would be better off without me, is that it, Ash? Maybe ALL of FMW thinks they’d be better off without me, is that it?

The crowd responds with chants of ‘Shut the fuck up’ and ‘Just go home’. Scorpio pauses for a moment, soaking in the crowds disdain.

Scorpio: So that’s it? You want me to just give up and go home? Well, I’ve got something I’d like to tell you all then.

Scorpio looks over the crowd.

Scorpio: NO. WAY. IN. HELL! You know, ever since Supremacy, I’ve been put on the back burner in this company, a company that I CARRIED on my BACK! They used me for their purposes then tossed me aside like some five dollar whore, but no, no, no. Eric Scorpio does not work that way. You see, I’ve realized that all along the entire group backstage has undermined me. They don’t appreciate my talents and never have, but you see… and I should have realized this all along, they’re jealous! They are JEALOUS!

Larsen: Jealous!? What the hell is he talking about!?

Scorpio: I am a FORMER FULL METAL CHAMPION! I’m not some low life Television Champion or Tag Team Champion, but FULL. METAL. CHAMPION, and not just any idiot can lay that claim. That mean’s I was, and still am, the best of the best and I STILL am the best damn talent this company has, so why am I still an afterthought? I’ll tell you. Jealousy and Fear.

The crowd showers Scorpio with boos.

Scorpio: I am still owed a rematch, REGARDLESS of who is champion and what do they do to honor this? They throw me in some poll? Who in their right mind would let you ingrates vote? You don’t deserve that power, you fans do NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING. You aren’t even worthy of being in the same building, no, the same 50 mile radius as me! What makes you think you know whats best?

The fans boos quickly turn into cheers as Scorpio turns behind him and Ash is pulling himself up with the ropes.

Larsen: The man is a machine!

Morpheus: The man’s an idiot.

Scorpio: You’re still alive? I thought you would have given up on your pathetic existence by now. Tell me Ash, do you want me to come over there and hurt you again?

Ash spits blood as he glares at Scorpio. He flips him off and makes a motion for Scorpio to “bring it on”.

Scorpio: Very well. If you insist on ending your life, I will gladly help you.

As Scorpio goes to make a move, he is cut off as Clouds Over California by DevilDriver blasts through the arena, exciting the crowd. Out from the curtain walks Nick Bryson, microphone in hand.

Larsen: HERE COMES THE CAVALRY!

Morpheus: God dammit why does he always have to mess shit up?
Bryson: You know, Scorpio, you’re proving your merit right here, kicking a man while he’s down like that.

Scorpio: What the hell do you want, Bryson?

Bryson: I got tired of hearing you talk, so I decided to come out here and set the record straight. You see, when you sat there and cried your poor little heart out to the world, you forgot one thing. Nobody cares. The reason why you’re undermined, as you so lovingly put it, is because you were, and always were, a FLUKE CHAMPION

The crowd erupts as Scorpio screams and taunts Bryson from the ring.

Bryson: About thirty seconds into your fifteen minutes of fame, I had you down on the canvas begging for mercy as you laid on your back for the pin. It was right after you had that cup of coffee. One minute you’re thinking, ‘gosh, I’m swell’ the next minute you’re thinking, ‘Damn, what was that truck that just hit me.’ That was good times… good times, and if you couldn’t tell already, Eric, the guys in the back, the fans in the arena, and the people watching at home don’t care about you because they know you’re nothing more than a flash in the pan and I am 100 percent sure that when Catalyst comes, you wont be voted in.

The fans begin to chant Fluke, much to the anger of Eric Scorpio.

Bryson: And why would they when they have a much more WORTHY candidate right here? I mean look at me Eric. I’m good looking, I’m half of the greatest tag team in FMW history-

The crowd cheers at the mention of SPARTA

Bryson: I’m a former Ultraviolent champion!

Their cheers grow louder.

Bryson: And I’ve beaten the first three FMW champions! In fact, I will list them all right now! Let me think there was… oh, Ethan Black.

The crowd boos at the mention of Black’s name.

Bryson: Yeah, he was never the same after that. Then, I beat my cousin Drew in a sham of a match that the Original Sin assholes, you included, tried to rig so we would both die, but you guys failed at that too.

The crowd boos harder at the mention of the Original Sin, but are stopped by Bryson’s hand.

Bryson: And then there was another guy. I don’t exactly remember his name, he wasn’t that important… it began with a G maybe? Oh, no wait, I know… it was YOU.

The crowd erupts in a cheer.

Bryson: Eric Scorpio!

Once more the crowd begins to chant “Fluke” as Scorpio screams at them and at Bryson

Bryson: But most importantly, Scorpio, I will win because I backup what I say and make good on my word. You, on the other hand, do not. You spew a bunch of nonsense and ramble on about condemning sinners and the like. Well, Eric, I suggest you get on your hands and knees and pray to whatever twisted arachnid you worship this month and hope that it can do a little more for you than give you inspiration for a name, because you’re going to need all the help you can get.

Scorpio: So Nicholas, that was quite the speech there, I do hope your proud of yourself, because you left out one simple fact. You will NEVER be FMW Champion because you are the living, breathing, human manifestation of your COUSINS SHADOW… and shadows DON’T win championships.

Morpheus: HA! HE PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE!

The crowd boos Scorpio with ferocity as he smirks at Bryson.

Bryson: Oh ho, you think you’re pretty clever, don’t you? I wont lie, Drew’s resume is much more padded than mine, its true… however, Drew has earned many chances for his glory, and capitalized on them well. Myself, on the other hand, have had zero chances. Catalyst will be my first opportunity, if voted in, and I plan to make good on it.

Scorpio: You think you’re so clever? Is that it? You’re a stain on this society, Bryson, and I-

Bryson: I hate to cut you off like this and all, I know what you’re about to say must be so important, but it seems that in the midst of our little debate, you forgot about something. In fact, a very big something.

Scorpio’s face turns pale as he slowly turns around.

Bryson: Aw hell, its your best buddy, Ash! Why don’t you get reacquainted! Oh, I do love family reunions!

Ash immediately swings a chair and blasts Scorpio over the head. Right away Ash begins stomping Scorpio repeatedly before lifting him up and tossing him off the ropes. Ash lays out Scorpio with a clothesline. Scorpio tries to pop back up and flee, but Ash grabs him from behind and hoists him up, bringing Scorpio’s back down over his knee.

Larsen: Ash is getting his revenge! He’s on fire!

Morpheus: Yeah, but the damned idiot just used his hurt leg to attack Scorpio! He’s screwed!

Larsen: WAIT! LOOK! BRYSON’S RUNNING DOWN TO THE RING!

As Ash slides out under the ropes Bryson jumps into the ring and stands over the fallen Scorpio, waiting for the former champion to get up.

Larsen: LISTEN TO THE CROWD! THEY’RE ROARING IN ANTICIPATION!

Morpheus: DON’T GET UP ERIC!

Eric slowly makes his way to his feet when Bryson grabs him from behind and hoists him up onto his shoulders.

Larsen: BRYSON HAS SCORPIO UP! HE SLAMS HIM DOWN! SICKLE TOUCH! SICKLE TOUCH! SCORPIO IS DOWN!

Morpheus: Talk about kicking a man when his down, huh Bryson! Look at this man, King of the Hypocrites!

Bryson stands over the fallen Scorpio for a moment before sliding out of the ring and leaving the arena through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:43 am

Buster Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is an Ultraviolent Rules match. Introducing first, representing Alchemy and weighing in tonight at 250 pounds. From Birmingham, England, he is one half of the Tag Team Champions…CACTUUUUUUUUUUS SAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Red light floods the arena as “Sons Of Plunder” by Disturbed starts pumping into the arena. Cactus Sam steps onto the entrance ramp with a barbed wire-wrapped chair in hand. He raises it above his head then makes his way to the ring. The house lights come back up as he enter the ring, and stares at the entrance ramp as Buster continues the introductions.

Cherry: And his opponent, representing, representing Anarchy. He weighs in tonight at 289 pounds, and is a member of HavOc. Hailing from Venice Beach, California, The Sadistic One…SYANIIIIIIIIIIDE!

”Leper Messiah” by Metallica starts blasting from the speakers and Syanide steps out onto the ramp with a bag slung over his shoulder. He locks eyes with Cactus Sam, and they stare at each other as Syanide makes his way to the ring.

Morpheus: This stands to be a hell of an Ultraviolent match between Cactus Sam and Syanide, and I see both men are prepared for carnage! I wonder what kind of goodies he has in that duffel bag?

Larsen: I don’t think that’s a duffel bag, Morph. Looks like a baseball bag to me.

Morpheus: Whatever, I’m sure he’s got some neat things in there. At least this time I’m not wearing a brand new suit, so Syanide can destroy him all he wants.

Larsen: What makes you so sure Syanide is going to win?

Morpheus: Just a hunch.

Larsen: Yeah, a big fat hunch called HavOc. Speaking of which, they will be facing off against Samortus at Catalyst for the Tag Team titles. What stipulation do you think the fans will pick?

Morpheus: Don’t know, don’t care. I just know that HavOc will walk away with the titles. Nice segue, by the way. Tool.

The bell rings, and Sam swings the chair at Syanide’s head.

Morpheus: And Cactus Sam wasting little time, going right for the head shot with that barbed wire chair. Syanide ducks under it and counters with a headbutt right to the gut of Sam, making him drop the chair, and he follows it up with an explosive closeline!

Larsen: Syanide drops his bag and positions that chair behind him. He whips Sam into the ropes and bends over for the back body drop, but Sam stops and kicks Syanide right in the chin! He grabs Syanide by the legs, and drills him into the chair with a spinebuster!

Morpheus: That was atrocious! I can’t believe Sam got in a lucky hit like that! And now he’s defiling Syanide’s property by opening that bag and dumping everything out!

Larsen: And Sam grabbing a cheese grater! He stands over Syanide…WHO LOCKS IN A TRIANGLE CHOKE! Sam quickly drops the grater and starts punching Syanide in the ribs, forcing him to release the hold.

Morpheus: And Syanide picks Sam up, DOUBLE POWERBOMB ONTO THE CHAIR! Syanide goes right into a bride, one, two, kickout by Cactus Sam.

Larsen: Close call there for Cactus. Syanide is strapping…is that a frying pan that he just tied to his boot? Syanide whips Sam into the ropes…ARROWHEAD SHOT! Syanide just delivered a vicious superkick with that frying pan tied to his boot! Syanide takes off the frying pan, reaching down for Cactus again, and Cactus sweeps his legs out from under him. Rolling out of the ring now, and he’s diggin around under the ring for something. He’s a got a trash-can! He tosses it into the ring, and he somehow hits Syaniode in the head with it!

Morpheus: Syanide grabs the trashcan, and slams it down on Sam’s head as he rolls back into the ring! And he crashes it down again for good measure! And Syanide grabs the chair and starts wedging it between two turnbuckles.

Larsen: And Sam is up on his feet! He grabs a barbed wire bat…

Morpheus: Turn around Syanide!

Larsen: …and he cracks Syanide in the back of the head with the bat! Oh my God, look at all that blood! I think I’m going to be sick! And Syanide drops like a sack of cement to the mat. Sam going through the pile in the ring from Syanide’s bag…and puts on an FMW jacket?

Morpheus: What the hell is he up to? And where the hell is the rest of HavOc? Why aren’t they out here helping Syanide?

Larsen: Sam rolls back out of the ring and takes the barbed wire chair with him. He drops it on the floor, and Syanide is starting to come around. Sam back in the ring now, and picks Syanide up. Syanide trying to fight back with some rights, but Sam takes the fight out of him with a swinging neckbreaker. Sam going for the cover, one, two, thrKICK OUT! How did Syanide manage to kick out!?

Morpheus: Because he’s a total badass, that’s how! Sam picking up Syanide off the mat…wait, it looks like Syanide is pulling something out of his tights. Sam whips Syanide into the ropes…and Syanide takes Sam down with a punch to the head! Now THAT’S strength! And Sam is busted open!

Larsen: That’s because Syanide’s wearing brass knuckles! That’s what he was taking out of his tights! Syanide bends down to pick Sam up, and Cactus Sam cracks him in the head with a kendo stick! Where the hell did he get that from? Take a look at the replay there…and he pulled it from right under the elastic of the ring apron! Syanide starts pulling himself up, Sam building a head of steam…CACTUS CLOSELINE! Both men go spilling to the outside!

Morpheus: This is just deplorable!

Larsen: Where’d YOU learn such a big word.

Morpheus: Your mom, that’s where.

Larsen: Nice.

Morpheus: I aims to please.

Larsen: Sam now picking Syanide up into a fireman’s carry…HOLY SHIT! TWELVE GAUGE ONTO THE BARBED WIRE CHAIR ON THE FLOOR! SYANIDE MUST BE DEAD!

Morpheus: OK, JR. Whatever you say. Sam now picks up a near-lifeless Syanide and rolls him into the ring. This is just disgusting. How can he come into our turf and do this with NOBODY in the locker room taking offense to it?

Larsen: Maybe Syanide doesn’t have as many friends as you thought. Sam now wrapping his arm in barbed wire. He climbs the top rope, and hits an elbow drop on Syanide! And now he’s dragging his elbow across Syanide’s face, tearing the flesh open! Sam takes the jacket off and picks Syanide off the mat, AND ANOTHER TWELVE GAUGE! Cactus Sam makes the cover, one…

Morpheus: NO!

Larsen: …two…

Morpheus: Where the hell is HavOc!?

Larsen: three!

Cherry: The winner of this match…CACTUUUUUUUUUUS SAAAAAAAAM!
Cactus Sam (8.25 aps - 0.2 penalty + 1.9 avs = 9.95 total)

Syanide (0.0 aps + 0.4 avs = 0.4 total)

Larsen: Cactus Sam looking very impressive here against Syanide. This should make things very interesting at Catalyst when the Tag Team Titles are up for grabs.

The scene switches backstage to a shot of Veronica Cherrywood, with FMW C-4 Champion Hostyle, and his protégé, Chris Kelson patiently waiting for their impending interview.

Cherrywood: Veronica Cherrywood here, standing by with the members of the newly named, Innovative Initiative, who will be involved in Tag Team action later tonight. Hostyle, please give us your thoughts on your upcoming match.

Veronica holds the mic up to Hostyle’s mouth, while he flirtatiously winks at her.

Hostyle: Gladly, bellosa. But first, I’d like to clear the air about a certain event that has recently transpired. As you know, I’ve been on Alchemy, so I’m well aware of what those cock-jockeys have to offer, and truthfully, it's NOT very impressive. In turn, I will be making a personal appearance at Alchemy 7.4 in order to retrieve the C-4 Championship that I had STOLEN from by that chocha de puta, Wraith! As for tonight, I-

Kelson grabs Veronica’s wrist, and pulls it towards him, so that the mic is now being held up to his own mouth.

Kelson: (to Hostyle) Hold on, Frére Hostyle. Allow me to address our forthcoming match. (to the camera) Tonight, Veronica, the Innovative Initiative will be facing off against two familiar foes. At 7.1, Hostyle made an example out of Chris Austin. But me – I’m still stinging from my defeat at the hands of Hannibal Frost. I know that Hannibal Frost has his eyes on Hostyle and the C-4 Championship, but when we meet in that ring, he’ll have to go through me first! And quite frankly, I won't let him succeed!

And “Radical”, since you were so kind as to introduce me to your foot at 7.1, I think it’s time that my boot and your face end up getting nicely acquainted!

Kelson then grabs Veronica's mic hand, gives it a kiss, and bows respectfully, before topping things off with a "Mademoiselle". He then turns and struts off with a newfound swagger, leaving Hostyle behind with a flushed-faced Veronica.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:44 am

Larsen: We’re back! Anarchy 7.3 has been an outstanding show thus far, and guess what, we’ve got another surprise for you late fans… the Ring of Fire portion of the 2008 Hayabusa Cup Tournament!

Morpheus: Now this one, was my favorite. Bicthes were set on fire!

Larsen: A bit much don’t you think?

Morpheus: Ring of Fire!

Larsen: Fine. Let’s go back to Tokyo for the Ring of Fire portion of this outstanding tournament which, we remind you, took place between the 7.1’s and Circus Maximus.

We fade from Anarchy 7.3 and to Tokyo, Japan. The crowd is hot as Butters, Marky Mark, B.U.G, Wraith and Dalby Sound are already in the ring trying to mentally prepare themselves for possibly the most dangerous match of the night. Butters doesn’t look confident at all and Wraith eyes the competiton. B.U.G and Mark look around as Sound stretches and loosens up.

Larsen: Welcome back to the Hayabusa Cup special! It’s time for the Ring of Fire portion of the Hayabusa Cup!

Morpheus: Gotta Let it Burn!!!

Larsen: You never stop do you?

Cherry: The following contest is the RING OF FIRE portion of the 2008 Full Metal Wrestling Hayabusa Cup Tournament!!! This match will be contested under over the top rope battle royal rules, but the ring will be SURROUNDED BY FIRE! Now, the competitors!

Introducing first, from Boston, Massachusetts weighing 251 pounds, the New Shit, BUTT-Ahem…BOBINO!!

Butters steps forward and gestures to the crowd, looking as if this is the beginning of the end.

From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania weighing 230 pounds, MARKY MARK!!

Mark stares straight ahead, ready to go.

Accompanied by Bob Babaganoosh, the NOTORIOUS B.U.G!!

BUG yells.

Accompanied by Dorian Gray from Brooklyn, New York, weighing 185 pounds, the Biggest Name in the Game, WRAITH!!

Wraith stands unfazed and emotionless. Gray nods to his charge and shoots him a ‘get it done’ look.

And MAKING HIS RETURN TO FMW, from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, weighing 215 pounds…DALBY SOUND!!!!

BIG cheers for the returning vet. He stands and pops his fingers ready to go to work. The bell rings as Wraith goes at Mark and Sound goes at BUG. Butters stands back into the corner, until the ring becomes surrounded by fire! He jumps back and cautiously wanders, trying to pick his spot.

Larsen: Here we go! Wraith going after Mark now, and Mark swings a big right hand. Wraith is staggered, but answers back with stiff kicks to the calf, trying to bring the bigger man down. Sound already has BUG on the mat with an armdrag, and quickly goes for a cross armbreaker.

Morpheus: Well, who ya got in this match? To me, it’s a pick ‘em. No one in the ring is a particular favorite of mine.

Larsen: I’ll wait until the match unfolds more to make a prediction. Sound elbowing BUG hard now, as Mark takes out Wraith with a short-arm clothesline. BUG muscles Sound off, and Butters springs into action with a dropkick to the BUG. The BUG goes to a knee, and Sound puts down the big man with a Northern Lights Suplex as the flames blaze up!

Morpheus: Wraith and Mark look evenly matched here, but the experience factor comes into play with that eye rake. Wraith trying to put Mark in the flames!!

The crowd gets anxious as Mark elbows away from Wraith’s grasp. Meanwhile, Butters and Sound are putting on a mat-wrestling clinic, which Butters is surprisingly holding his own in considering who he’s up against.

Larsen: Mark escapes there, but Sound is getting frustrated here as he can’t gain the advantage on Butters. Butters reverses another hold, and we have a standoff! Sound is now in Butters’ face, and an eye rake gains the Sound one the advantage.

Morpheus: BUG is back up now, and he just destroyed Wraith with a Northern Lariat. Mark trying to go to work on the big man now, but it just ain’t happening! DAMN! What a headbutt by BUG!

Sound has Butters in a Fujiwara Armbar, but Butters rolls through. Sound is quickly up but Butters takes him down with a MMA-type slam. Butters moves for a mount, which is expertly blocked by Dalby.

Larsen: BUG has Mark up, and a Gorilla Press! Mark’s going out!

Morpheus: Wraith may not let it happen!

Larsen: The pioneer of the C-4 division clips BUG with a chopblock, causing Mark to fall on BUG. BUG gets to a knee, and BIG roundhouse kick to his head from Wraith! BUG goes BACK FIRST INTO THE FIRE! BUG IS ON FIRE!

The crowd gasps as BUG rolls around trying to put himself out much to the worry of Babaganoosh. The flames do go out, but as he stands up, Wraith dropkicks BUG into the ropes.

Larsen: BUG is reeling, and Mark NAILS Concrete Shoes, BUG goes over the top with an extra push from Wraith! We have our first elimination!

Morpheus: I saw fire! w00t!

Cherry: The Notorious B.U.G has been ELIMINATED!

Larsen: Down to 4 now, as Sound has gained the mount advantage now.

Morpheus: Wraith is back on the offensive and Mark is at a disadvantage as Wraith is raining down stiff strike after stiff strike.

Larsen: Sound has Butters back up, and Butters counters with a sudden STO! He’s trying to lock in Forced Progression, but Sound rolls out of it. Sound up now, ducks the clothesline and he has Butters in a Dragon Sleeper!

Morpheus: Sound doesn’t look like he lost much of a step if any. This bastard still has it, and Butters is fading.

Larsen: Sound felt it and snaps off a lifting Rolling Cutter and Butters is done for now.

Morpheus: Wraith has been dominating Mark thus far, and now Wraith is on the second rope waiting for Mark, he jumps and Mark fires an uppercut right to the jaw! Wraith looks out on his feet! Mark hits the ropes and chops Wraith down to a knee!

Larsen: Looks like Wraith is about to Talk; he hits the ropes to finish, but Sound is right behind Wraith and Mark goes for the kick and Wraith DUCKS! Sound pulls the ropes, Mark flies over and out and he caught some of the flames on the way!!

Cherry: Marky Mark has been ELIMINATED!

Morpheus: Sound just caught Mark right when the opportunity presented itself, That’s a crafty son of a bitch!

Larsen: Butters is back up now as Sound is trying to Eliminate Wraith, the heat has to be killing them!

Morpheus: Butters strikes Sound in the back and puts him down with UN-NATURAL SELECTION!! Wraith rolls away from the fire as Gray is starting to looked pissed. His boy toy needs to get on the ball I guess.

Larsen: Wraith is on Butters like white on rice now, as Butters can’t even breathe! Wraith ducks down and lifts, Knightfall connects!

Morpheus
: Watch out for Sound, he’s starting to stir.

Larsen
: Wraith is stomping all over Butters now. Wraith picks him off the mat, and a quick Fireman’s Carry takedown gives Butters some breathing room. Butters trying to recover, but Wraith is back up, he charges, but Sound! Sound is looking for a Capture Suplex, but Wraith elbows out of it, Sound staggers back….

Morpheus
: Wraith is measuring for the Stormbreaker now!

Larsen: He swings, but Sound caught the arm, Full Nelson applied and he slams him facefirst, iTAP! iTAP! Sound has it locked and look at the pain on Wraith’s face, and the flames blaze up again!

Morpheus: Wraith isn’t tapping, but he’s going out like a light, It’s easier to toss a guy when he doesn’t fight back.

Larsen: Wraith has gone limp, and Sound releases the hold and goes for Butters now!

Morpheus: Butters has recovered though and fires some elbow shots off to Sound, and a jumping enzugiri connects and drops Sound!

Morpheus: Wraith is coming to as Gray is yelling like a madman to his property!

Larsen: Butters has Sound in the corner now, and Sound reverses, and look at the snap jabs. Butters reverses and fires off two hard Muay Thai-type knees!

Morpheus: I felt them from here!

Larsen: Sound did too, because Bobino is looking for Darwinism and he’s not fighting back.

Morpheus: Sound’s done if he hits this.

Larsen: He flips, but Sound throws him off. Bobino lands on his feet and runs into an elbow from Sound. It turns Butters around, and SHOWTUNE! Wraith connects with the ace in the hole but Wraith can’t capitalize, all three men are down!

Morpheus: That shit was hot!

The crowd begins an ‘F-M-W!!! F-M-W!!!’ chant as all three men stir and try to pull themselves up. Bobino has barely moved as Wraith looks to have a bit more energy to spare than Sound. Wraith pulls himself up, and measure for the Showtune as Sound is slow to his feet.

Larsen: Another Showtune coming?

Morpheus: I don’t know, last time he waited for Sound, he ended up passing out to the iTap, he should strike now.

Larsen: I think he heard you as he’s pounding on Sound now. Wraith with the Irish whip and a leg lariat connects. Wraith is on fire now!

Morpheus: Not yet, he hasn’t hit the flames. But Sound is done now, and Wraith has him up.

Larsen: Arm wrench now, and Wraith fires the Showtune, but Sound ducked at the last second and countered with a legsweep! Wraith’s head hit the mat hard, and he’s glassy eyed as he rises!

Morpheus: Butters is coming and knocks Wraith to the ropes with a dropkick and Sound low bridges the ropes…WRAITH IS OUT!!

Larsen: It’s coming down to Sound….and ….Butters?!?!?!?

Cherry: Wraith has been ELIMINATED!

The Japanese crowd goes nuts as this matchup was not expected by anybody. Sound is on a knee, eyeing Butters who looks stunned that he made it this far. They rush each other and a fist tradeoff ensues.

Morpheus: Down to two!

Larsen:Sound is gaining the advantage, but Butters stops him with a kick to the gut, Bobino with a turnbuckle whip and the flames blazes as Sound is powerslammed down.

Morpheus: This is a major upset in the making!

Larsen: He’s feeling it and Butters is trying to get the crowd behind him. Sound is up, and another kick is caught by Sound, he pulls him in and the Capture Suplex connects! Butters almost landed on his head there!

Morpheus: Sound backs away waiting for Butters to get up, Butters is pulling himself up…

Sound takes off towards Butters, and right as that happens, the flames surprisingly blaze up, causing Butters to roll away, back towards Sound, in an attempt to evade. This causes Sound to trip over the body of Butters and fall into the second rope, causing his face to be singed!

Larsen: Butters may have mistakenly saved his ass there!

Morpheus: Sound is blinded and he’s patting his face to try and put out the flame.

Larsen: Sound is leaning on the ropes, and Butters shoots, grabs the leg and DUMPS A DISORIENTED SOUND!! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!

Morpehus: EVERYONE KNOWS ITS BUTTERS?

Cherry: Dalby Sound has been ELIMINATED! Therefore, the winner of the RING OF FIRE, and advancing to the Hayabusa Cup Final, the New Shit, BOOOOOOOOOOBINNNOOO!!!!!

Bobino(Butters) (8.5 aps + 1.7 avs = 10.2 total)
Dalby Sound (8.1 aps + 0.5 avs = 8.6 total)
Wraith (8.08 aps + 0.2 avs = 8.28 total)
Marky Mark (8.0 aps + 0.1 avs = 8.1 total)
Notorious B.U.G (7.5 aps + 0.2 avs = 7.7 total

Larsen: No. Fucking. Way.

Morpheus: The words right out of my damn mouth Larsen!

Larsen: Another show sees Sound come up just short, but this time by rather unique circumstances, but Harlequin and now BUTTERS has advanced to the final!!!!

Morpheus: Is he sure that no one wants to be him, because this makes you think. But, this is un-fucking-believable!!!!

“This is The New Shit” by Marylin Manson plays as Butters is wide-mouthed in disbelief. The ref raises his hands as the flames are cut off, and Bobino is flat out shocked. We fade out to Butters looking around, realizing that he won.

Larsen: That was a shocker to say the least.

Morpheus: Fucking right, that has to be a nominee for FMW Moment of the Year….

Larsen: It has my vote. More Anarchy after this….

The scene switches backstage to the training room, where Austin is having new tape applied over his ribs and torso as he finishes taping over his fists and wrists. Austin exhales deeply as Hannibal Frost walks in, obviously in a cheery mood. Austin, just now noticing the HavOc member, immediately frowns and gives off an unwelcome look.

Frost: Well,well. Nice to see you taking some safety measures, chap. Are you ready to put those two in their place?

Austin: Look, I’ve said all I have to say to you. Right now, I’d appreciate it if you leave me the fuck alone.

Frost: Listen, you imbecile. I do not particularly care for this arrangement either, but you, my American hothead, need to cool your jets. We need to be on the same page out there, lest you suffer another defeat at the hands of the innovators.

Austin snatches up, and gets in Frost’s face, which is now missing the grin that it had when the former C-4 champion entered.

Austin: Correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t Hostyle historically have your number? So, the way I see it, we need to be on the same page, lest YOU become proven as, how does Hostyle say it, a ‘Fraud’?

Frost: It’s in the past now, Christopher. What I am focused on is the current state of your mind, and whether or not I need to watch my back.

Austin smirks.

Austin: As far as this match goes, you have nothing to worry about. We will beat them if I have any say so. Besides, I am sure we’ll be on the same page. We both know what we are capable of as a team, I mean we did eliminate not only Nick Bryson, who’s one of FMW’s best, but we also eliminated the current FMW Tag Team Champions in Matt Dunn and Cactus Sam, so yeah I think we working together will be rather easy.

Frost: Splendid! Now, I will be taking my leave…

Frost nods and smiles, and turns to leave before being grabbed by Austin firmly across the shoulder. Frost turns around, with an annoyed look on his face.

Austin: Not just yet you will. See, all I covered was the match. I never answered the question about whether or not you should be watching your back.

Frost: Fine, old boy. Humor me.

Austin: I was wrong to trust you at Circus Maximus. You sat idly by and allowed X to eliminate me from Mount Vesuvius. That, I understand. Every man for themselves, right?

Frost: It’s about time you understood that.

Austin and Frost chuckle, but Austin quickly leans his head close, so that they are making eye contact. Frost’s laugh disappears, and he intensely stares at his tag partner. Both look as if they want to fight each other right now.

Frost: Careful, boy.

Austin: Oh no, YOU be careful. See, while I have let the Mount V incident go, I haven’t forgotten the beatdown you gave me at Anarchy 7.1. Rest assured I intend to win tonight. But as SOON as that bell rings you better have eyes in the back of your damn head, because payback will be a bitch.

Austin shoulder bumps Frost, who is visibly angered. Austin casually leaves Frost in the room as they make eye contact, staring daggers into each other.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:44 am

Larsen: This next match has a lot of intrigue to it. On one side of the coin, you have two men in Hannibal Frost and “The Radical” Chris Austin who do not get along, do not like each other, and would rather destroy each other instead of team with each other. On the other side, you have the newly named Innovative Initiative, headed by the Innovative King himself, Hostyle!

Morpheus: Another interesting bit of intrigue in this match, Larsen, is the fact that Frost defeated Hostyle to end his first C4 Title reign and Chris Austin was seconds away from beating Hostyle at 7.1! Let us not also forget that at 7.1, during the Andrew Shiner/Chris Kelson match, Austin nailed Kelson with a kick. So much bad blood in this match, between partners and opponents.

Larsen: We shall see how the dynamics shape up as the match unfolds. I would say keep an eye on the interactions between Chris Austin and Hannibal Frost!

"Fury" by Muse blares on the PA as the arena goes dark. The arena lights up with a dark blue strobe light effect as the Innovative Initiative walks to the stage to the approval of the crowd. Hostyle holds his title up in the air as he walks toward the ring, Chris Kelson walking next to him slapping hands with the crowd. Both men slide into the ring and pose on the turnbuckles.

Buster: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from The Bronx, New York and Montreal, Quebec, Canada. They come in at a combined weight of 453 lbs. The reigning C4 Division Champion, “The True Artist” HOSTYLE and “The Rising Star” CHRIS KELSON! This is INNOVATIVE INITIATIVE!

The arena goes dark for a moment as a red light filters through the center. Suddenly, fire blazes down the sides of the entrance way ramp and disappears as "Reborn" by Stone Sour floods the speakers. Hannibal Frost, clad in black coat and hat, smugly makes his way down to the ring. As he is about to enter the ring, The arena goes pitch black as flashing Blue, Gray, Black and similar colored lights illuminate the arena as “Line in the Sand” by Motorhead blares on the PA. The entrance fills with smoke as RCA walks through the curtain nodding to an iPod with an Electric Guitar on his back. He stops and continues to nod as a smirk develops on his face. After a "LA" hand sign/salute, RCA heads to the ring, acknowledging fans with ‘Sycho Sid’ fist-pounds. He walks right up toward Hannibal Frost, both men standing toe to toe and staring at each other. Both men cautiously walk into the ring.

Buster: And there opponents, from Memphis, Tennessee and San Jose, California, at a combined weight of 453 lbs. This is “The Harbinger of Havoc” HANNIBAL FROST and “The Radical” CHRIS AUSTIN!

As Hostyle and Kelson are about to talk strategy, Hannibal Frost rushes in and nails Hostyle in the face with an elbow smash. He throws him out of the ring. Hannibal turns around and gets nailed with a running enziguri by Kelson, which knocks Frost out of the ring. Kelson turns around and stares at Chris Austin, who holds his hands up, saying that is all Hannibal. He puts his hand out to shake Kelson’s hand.

Larsen: Looks like Hannibal Frost wanted to waste no time in getting to Hostyle, but got knocked in the head by Chris Kelson. And Kelson is now debating whether to accept the handshake!

Morpheus: If it was Frost, there would be no handshake, just a fist to Kelson’s impudent jaw!

Larsen: And Kelson shakes Austin’s hand and they back off and start to circle around each other. Collar and elbow tie up! Austin gets Kelson in a headlock and is wrenching it in. Kelson shoves him off. Austin to the ropes! Shoulder block takes Kelson down! Austin runs to the ropes! Kelson leap frogs over Austin, Austin rebounds off the opposite ropes and Kelson followed him with a running enziguri that sends him forward, crashing into the canvas. Good start for Kelson!

As Chris Austin is getting up, Kelson is circling around him. He tries to run toward the ropes, but gets tripped up by Hannibal Frost. Kelson catches himself and turns around, but gets a stunner on the top ring rope by Frost. Before Kelson can go down, Austin grabs Kelson and hits him with a Russian leg sweep, rolls over and lifts Kelson up and hits him with a reverse ddt backbreaker.

Morpheus: I don’t see Austin and Frost being buddies or friends in this match, but both men are highly motivated individuals that want to win no matter what! That will drive them to cooperate!

Larsen: Austin picks Kelson up and appears to be putting him up top! He holds up his hand for a palm strike…and Frost slaps Austin’s hand and is in the match now!

Morpheus: I never said they wouldn’t try to one up each other!

Larsen: Indeed, as an angered Chris Austin gets out of the ring. Frost climbs the top and is attempting a superplex, but Kelson blocks it. Frost headbutts Kelson and lifts him up, but Kelson fights out of it again! Frost tries to land a blow to Kelson, but Kelson blocks and shoves Frost off the ropes! Frost is up! Kelson takes him down with a jumping double knee drop to the standing Frost! He rolls to the corner and tags in his partner!

Morpheus: And this is not what Hannibal Frost wants right now!

Larsen: And Hannibal gets up woozy! He turns around and sees Hostyle is in the ring. Frost tries to clothsline Hostyle, but Hostyle ducks and nails him with the Wildcard Wind-Up, knocking Frost head over heels! Hostyle goes onto of Hannibal Frost and starts to rain punches on him. The ref tries to break it up, but Hostyle keeps going.

Morpheus: I don’t see what Hostyle’s deal is with Frost! He is just trying to improve his stock in the company! What is wrong with that?

Larsen: Frost sold his soul to that maniac, Harlequin!

Morpheus: Is that any better than being part of Original Sin?

Larsen: Weren’t you one of there head cheerleaders?

Morpheus: Shut it, Larsen! Hostyle picks up Frost, who gives him a rake to the eyes and tags in his unsuspecting partner!

Larsen: And Frost is yelling at Austin to attack while Hostyle is still blinded, but Austin waits patiently for Hostyle to regain his composure. Austin walks toward Hostyle!

Morpheus: Who greets him with a boot in the gut for his chivalry! What kind of champion does that?

Larsen: They are opponents, Morpheus!

Hostyle Irish whips Austin to the corner. Hostyle runs toward Austin, who jumps over the attack and sunset flips Hostyle. Hostyle rolls out of the sunset flip and goes for the Glistening Mage, but Austin gets out of the way at the last second. Hostyle gets up as Austin runs toward him and nails him with the Black Magic. He lifts Hostyle up and Irish whips him to the corner. Austin rushes toward Hostyle, who moves out of the way of Austin, who crashes into the corner. Hostyle comes running toward Austin and nails him with the Fatal Flurry!

Larsen: After a spirited exchange by both men, Hostyle comes out on top with the Fatal Flurry, that succession of rapid fire attacks that ends with a vicious gamengiri, which sends Austin to the mat. Hostyle tags Kelson in! I wonder what they are going to do!

Morpheus: Something that is complicated and very unnecessary! This style over substance crap is killing this sport!

Larsen: Hostyle Irish Whips Austin to the ropes. Hostyle lifts Austin up. Here comes Kelson! And they nailed Austin with a tandem Sky High/Sling Blade. Hostyle exits the ring as Kelson covers Austin.

1…

2…

Larsen: Kickout by Austin.

Morpheus: Austin has a lot of fight in him! This is just the beginning!

Larsen: Kelson lifts Austin up and gives him a boot to the stomach. He pats his knee, motioning to the crowd that he is going to take his head off!
Morpheus: The showboating ways of Hostyle is not a smart thing for young Kelson to pickup!

Kelson runs toward the ropes and attempts a knee strike to the downed Austin. Austin sidesteps at the last second and grabs him, using Kelson’s momentum and nailing him with a twisting Regal Plex. Austin slowly gets to his feet and sees Kelson starting to slowly get up, holding his neck. Kelson stumbles to punch Austin, who dodges it and kicks Kelson in the stomach. He grabs on to Kelson’s neck and nails him with a spinning jumping neckbreaker. Before he can follow up, Hannibal Frost tags himself in.

Larsen: And Hannibal Frost tags himself in when Austin had this!

Morpheus: He is being smart! Controlling the tempo, biding his time! Kelson is going to be in big trouble!

Larsen: And Frost picks up young Chris Kelson and lands a big right hand to his face. And he nails him with another right! He picks Kelson up! Pumphandle Lift! Frost with the Pumphandle Reverse DDT on Kelson! Cover!

1…

2…

Larsen: Kickout by Kelson! What heart! And Frost throws Kelson down and covers him again, placing his forearm on the face of Kelson! 1…2…Kickout again!

Morpheus: That forearm to the face while pinning someone is a very humiliating and tactical strategy! William Regal is a master at using that technique!

Larsen: Frost lifts Kelson up and lifts him up for a suplex! Kelson flips over! He runs toward Hostyle! Tag is made! Hostyle is in the match!

Morpheus: And his momentum is cut very short with a Rick Steiner style Belly to Belly suplex! Hostyle gets up slowly, only to be kicked in the stomach and lifted in a vertical suplex! And Frost is making Hostyle think about it!

Larsen: And Frost brings Hostyle down hard to the mat! He turns Hostyle around and locks in a camel clutch! He is wrenching it in tightly…and Frost starts to deliver crossface forearms to the face of Hostyle. He is trying to brutalize the young innovator!

Morpheus: Inventive offense still doesn’t make something basic yet brutal become obsolete! And Hannibal Frost is lifting the C4 Champion up. It looks like Chris Austin wants to be tagged in. Frost lifts his hand up…and walks away from Austin.

Frost Irish whips Hostyle to the ropes. As Frost prepares to nail Hostyle with a spinebuster, Hostyle sidesteps and nails Frost with a step up reverse Hurricanrana, which sends Frost sprawling to his corner. Austin quickly tags himself in and nails Hostyle with the Cherry Popper in the back of his head, before he can make the tag to Kelson.

Larsen: And now Chris Austin is the legal man! And he stopped Hostyle from making it to his partner! And he is calling for the end! He lifts Hostyle up!
Morpheus: This could be the San Jose Sudden Death I have heard about!

As Austin spins Hostyle around for the move, Hostyle starts to struggle and break free! Austin tries to nail Hostyle with the Cherry Popper, but Hostyle ducks. As Austin gets up, he grabs Austin’s arm and wrings it around, slides under his legs and nails him with the Creative Impulse! Austin is down and out while Hostyle is on the mat, using his strength to nail his patented maneuver.

Larsen: What a counter! Hostyle got out of the San Jose Sudden Death and nailed Austin with the Creative Impulse! And the ref starts the ten count!

1…2…3…4…

Morpheus: Hostyle is starting to get up! And Austin is rolling into his corner!

5…6…

Larsen: Hostyle tags in Kelson! And Austin tries to tag Frost, who doesn’t take it. Kelson runs to there corner! And Frost tags Kelson with an elbow smash. Austin gets up and is calling for his finisher again! He lifts Kelson up!

Morpheus: I think Frost tagged himself in!

Larsen: Austin drops Kelson and moves toward Frost. Both men turn around and get surprised by Hostyle and Kelson. Kelson nails a toe kick to Austin, knocking him out of the ring. Hostyle nailed Frost with a spinning 540 heel kick. Austin is starting to get up slowly!

Hostyle runs to the opposite ropes and nails Austin with a handspring into a corkscrew moonsault over the ropes to the outside, taking out Austin.

Larsen: And Hostyle innovates again, making his own variant of the Sasuke Special. Now Chris Kelson is in the ring and calls out for the Pulsar Implosion! He goes to nail Frost with the toe kick!
Morpheus: And misses! Frost with a kick to the gut! FREEZER BURN! Cover!

1…

2…

3!

Larsen: And this one is over!

Buster: And your winners of the match! Hannibal Frost and Chris Austin!
Chris Austin and Hannibal Frost (8.22 aps + 8.23 aps + 2.2 avs = 18.65 total)
Hostyle and Chris Kelson (8.1 aps + 8.0 aps + 0.6 avs = 16.7 total)

Larsen: And Frost starts to celebrate his victory! But here comes Austin, who turns him around and asks him what was his deal during there match!

Morpheus: He should chill and be happy! They won!

As Austin starts to shove at Hannibal Frost, the lights go black for a good 30 seconds! When the lights go back on, X is standing in the ring behind Austin and nails him in the back of the head!

Larsen: WHAT THE HELL IS X DOING ON ANARCHY? Why is he here? What is his deal with Austin!

X drops to the ground and starts to pound on the head of Chris Austin with repeated fists! He lifts Austin up and throws him to the ropes. He grabs him and nails him with The Abyss! He goes back to the ground and starts to pound Austin’s head! As Austin is being assaulted by X, Hannibal Frost shakes his head in amusement and walks to the back, looking smugly at the fans that boo him for leaving his “partner” to X.

Larsen: That pathetic Hannibal Frost is leaving Austin to get murder! What a partner! Someone needs to stop this!

Morpheus: Looks like you are getting your wish, Larsen! Here comes the Innovative Initiative to the rescue!

X sees both men come into the ring and slides out and heads to the back, starring at the downed Austin. Hostyle stares down X as Kelson helps Austin up. Austin looks bewildered at the fact that X just assaulted him and that Hostyle and Chris Kelson came to his aid instead of Hannibal Frost! He looks toward both men, who nod to him and shoot out smirks to him. They pat him on his shoulder and walk to the back, leaving Kelson to ponder what all just happened!

Morpheus: What the hell was all that about with Hostyle and Kelson?

Larsen: I have no idea, Morpheus! None whatsoever! And what is the deal with X?

[ana]The scene switches backstage to a shot of FMW Tag champ, Matt Dunn, leaning up against the set of the interview area with his arms folded. His hood is shown over his head concealing the top part of his face and only revealing a twisted smirk. Suddenly, the other half of the championship duo, Cactus Sam, walks up to his partner after having battled against Syanide, blood staining certain areas of his person.

Sam: You know? I’ve never tasted the blood of a pure Aryan before. And I shit you not, but it kinda tastes like a meatball sandwich!

Cactus Sam wipes a bit of Syanide’s blood off from his cheek, and licks the contents from his fingers.

Sam: This visit to Anarchy has certainly been quite a treat, so far.

Dunn: And it's not quite over yet. It's time for me to knock off another champion, and take hold of Anarchy's most acclaimed championship! I’ll take pleasure in reminding the masses of my knack for getting violent!

And even though I’ve never competed on Anarchy before, I have bloodied many a superstar – like Chris Black and Tempest – and those superstars are no longer in FMW!

And by the end of the night…

Dunn steps away from the set and walks slightly past the bloody Cactus Sam, before stopping in his tracks.

Dunn: …neither will Harlequin…

The scene fades out to Cactus Sam turning around to Matt’s direction, a psychotic grin creeping up upon his bloody face, as he watches his ally depart.[/ana]
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:45 am

As we return back from a brief commercial break, the ring has been completely transformed for what’s coming up next: the Anarchy Assistant GM Campaign between the candidates of T. Ekstreme, Veronica Cherrywood, and Mr. Happy. Each of the candidates appear to be well dressed for the occasion - with T. Ekstreme donning a simple black pinstripe suit/white shirt/black tie ensemble, Veronica wearing a red Sarah Palin-style outfit, and Mr. Happy wearing a similar suit jacket as T. Ekstreme.

The candidates all take their places behind individual podiums (in the order of Ekstreme, Cherrywood, and Mr. Happy), with Jack Boice having to stand up on a stool so that everyone could see Mr. Happy. Anarchy’s GM extraordinaire, Celeste, wearing a navy blue pants suit, takes command of the debate by taking the role of moderator.

Celeste: OK, now let us kick this debate off with the most important question of the campaign: what makes you the best candidate for being my assistant? Mr. Ekstreme, go!

Ekstreme: Because of my obvious leadership abilities. Those which I constantly exhibit as the manager of the greatest stable in wrestling history, Creative Control!

And, of course, because of my vast experience of successfully running a brand.

Mr. Happy: YEAH – SUCCESSFULLY RUNNING A BRAND TO THE GROUND!!!

Ekstreme: Fuck you, Mr. Hap- goddamnit, I mean Boice!

Celeste: Boys, boys, calm down! Ms. Cherrywood, you’re up.

Veronica: Well, I may lack the experience of Ekstreme – poor or otherwise – but the one thing I do have is the ambition to learn.

Not only that, but just like you, Ms. Rousseu, I too am tired of the treatment that us women receive in this industry, and would like to stand by your side to provide an even stronger support base.

Ekstreme: *cough*LESBO!*cough*

Veronica: You wanna keep your dick, Ekstreme?

Celeste: ENOUGH! One more interruption from anyone, and they’ll be losing their campaign airtime privileges! Mr. Happy, it’s your turn.

Mr. Happy: WHAT I’LL BRING TO THE TABLE IS AUTHORITY!!! SOMEONE WHO’LL BE HARD ON THOSE WHO DESERVE TO BE REPRIMANDED AND STAND STRONG AGAINST ANYONE WHO ATTEMPTS TO DEFY THE RULES!!! I’LL ALSO-

Ekstreme: This is fucking ridiculous! Celeste, I demand that you eliminate Boice from the campaign. Actually, disqualify the dike, too! I should be the Assistant GM, and you know it!!!

Celeste: Ekstreme, I said no interruptions!

Mr. Happy: (to Ekstreme) I WISH YOU WERE LITERALLY AN ACTUAL PUSSY, INSTEAD OF A FIGURATIVE ONE!!! GOD, I’M HORNY!!!

A burst of laughter and cheers can heard from the crowd and Veronica, while Celeste tries hard to maintain her composure.

Ekstreme: That’s it!

T. Ekstreme pushes Veronica out of his way, and rushes towards Boice's direction. He then kicks Boice’s podium into the too-slow-to-react Boice’s legs, knocking him down hard. By this time, Veronica and Celeste have vacated the ring as all hell breaks loose. T. Ekstreme then proceeds to strike Boice with the stool that he had been standing on, and in no time flat, Creative Control comes out to assist in the beatdown. The handicapping ends when Steve-E and Slegnadamus lift Boice up for a Double Powerbomb, and T. Ekstreme flying in with a Springboard Somersault Seated Senton onto one of the podiums. Creative Control stare down at the unconscious Boice, satisfied with their handy-work, while T. Ekstreme dusts himself off as he walks towards a still standing podium.

Ekstreme: Vote T. Ekstreme in Decision 2008…

The scene fades out to Creative Control exiting to the back being showered with the harsh boos of the crowd as they walk up the ramp and "Decapitate" blast over the PA system as the Anarchy crowd goes into an amazing pop.

Morpheus: Oh shit its TV time bitches!

Larsen: Oh yeah Guiomar the Barbaric and Mass Caesar for the FMW Television Title, We haven’t seen these two lock up since Lethal Injection and here comes the challenger!

Guiomar the Barbaric walks out holding his bloodstained battle axe and raises it high into the air to a massive pop from the crowd and he walks to the ring with a focused stare on his face.

Cherry: The following contest is for one fall and is for the FULL METALWRESTLING TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP! Making his way to the ring, he is the challenger…He is the Barbarian King… GUIOMAR THE BARBARIC!!!

Guiomar walks around the ring and stops before Morpheus and Larsen, Guiomar smiles as he raises his axe and swings it at he table between the two of them leaving it impaled in the table.

Larsen: That is fucked up.

Morpheus: Can you repeat that, I couldn’t hear you over the sound of me shitting my self…

Cherry: and his opponent… he is the FMW Television Champion… This is MASS CAESAR!!

The Might of Rome plays through the arena as the crowd lets out a large boo and disdain for the coming of the TV champion. A roar of several lions is hear coming from the stage as servants walk them on chains. Following the lions there are several toga wearing maidens dropping rose petals down the stage following the maidens are several more slaves carrying The TV Champion in a solid gold mobile emperor throne decorated with flags picturing the champion him self. Mass Caesar has the TV title slung over his shoulder and ignores the crowds booing until the throne is grounded and Mass Caesar steps off and locks eyes with Guiomar. Mass Caesar eyes go wide a little as he stretches his arm that Guiomar impaled with a spear at Lethal Injection.

Larsen:
These two men were in a bitter rivalry on Alchemy and this will be there first in ring encounter on Anarchy. Remember their last match?

Morpheus: That was amazing… I want to see round two of that.

Larsen: I love violence as much as the next guy but even that was too much for me.

Mass Caesar circles the outside of the ring never taking his eyes off of Guiomar as he breathes deep in preparation for battle.

Crowd: GUIOMAR’S GONNA KILL YOU! GUIOMAR’S GONNA KILL YOU! GUIOMAR’S GONNA KILL YOU! GUIOMAR’S GONNA KILL YOU! GUIOMAR’S GONNA KILL YOU! GUIOMAR’S GONNA KILL YOU!

Larsen: and the crowd very much behind Guiomar tonight and Guiomar is tired of waiting and vaults over the top rope and splashes Caesar to the padded floor. Guiomar is all over the champ as he drives a headbutt into the floored Chaos and follows up with some fists. Come Ref start a ten count.

Morpheus: You idiot, Chaos never entered the ring so this is still not an official match.

Larsen: Good Point, Guiomar picks up Caesar and bounces his head off of the steel steps and pulls his head up only to drive it again and Chaos’s head bounces with a sick thump. Guiomar is now dragging Chaos to the ring post and Chaos reverses into an irish whip into the barricade. Guiomar slumps down to the ground and Caesar with a deliberate kick to the balls of the barbarian king!

Morpheus: and it is all legal…

Mass Caesar takes the second to roll into the ring to catch his breathe and the Ref finally calls for the starting bell. Guiomar looks in pain as he gets to his feet and slides under the bottom ropes.

Larsen: And this match is officially under way, Caesar runs and drives a boot right into the face of Guiomar, knocking him onto his back. Caesar grabs the rpes to spring into the ari and lands knee first onto the head of the challenger. Caesar back up and goes for an Elbow drop but Guiomar rolls out of the way. Kip of by the barbarian. Caesar swings at Guiomar and a duck under and Guiomar is behind Caesar and an implant German Suplex with authority! And the fans are going wild here

Crowd: WE WANT BLOOD! WE WANT BLOOD! WE WANT BLOOD! WE WANT BLOOD! WE WANT BLOOD!

Guiomar smiles at the chant and starts to leave the ring to retrieve his Axe when Caesar bolts and takes Guiomar’s leg out from underneath him and Guiomar falls flat on his back grabbing his knee.

Morpheus: I think Caesar just saved his life… that sucks we could have seen a beheading.

Larsen: Ceasar up and a leg drop followed by a triangle choke on Guiomar. Caesar grounded the challenger and is now focusing on his neck… and Guiomar is clawing to the ropes… he is inches away and Guiomar lunges and yes he grabs the ropes. And Caesar is refusing to break the hold. The ref is getting in his face as Caesar shrugs it off and breaking the hold at eh 4 count. And the crowd is clearly behind Guiomar tonight.

Crowd: LET GO GUIOMAR! clap clap clap clap clap! LET GO GUIOMAR! clap clap clap clap clap!

Morpheus: These people need to jump off the band wagon and cheer for a star that matters like our TV champ

Larsen: Guiomar uses the ropes to pull him self up and Guiomar bends and brabs and plants the champ with a spine buster. Guiomar hooks the leg

One…
Tw- Kick out by Mass Caesar!

Morpheus: Not even a two count, Guiomar need to bring his A game if he plans to put Caesar away but he won’t of course.

Larsen: Guiomar picks up Caesar and plants him with a short arm clothesline. And he pulls up Caesaar for a second one but Caesar bounces off the ropes and hit a out of nowhere tornado DDT! Caesar covers.

One…
Two…
Kick out by Guiomar!

Larsen: Caesar runs to the ropes and Guiomar gets up, Caesar bounces and comes at Guiomar with a flying head scissors, Guiomar cathes and spins with him into a modified Sit down power bomb! Guiomar lets go of the hold and takes a step but look his knee still looks a bit wobbly from that dirty tackle from the champ. Guiomar climbs to the top rope and takes a leap off with a body splash… Guiomar is flying and NO! Caesar gets his foot up and right into the sternum of Guiomar, The Challenger is rolling around gasping in air and Caesar gets up taking the chance to show off to the crowd driving the fans into a complete frenzy.

Morpheus: They don’t give a shit about him but they should, he is a good champ and would do better then the challenger going around swinging war axes at people.

Caesar keeps gloating to the fans when Guiomar gets up and hoists Caesar up and drops him with an electric chair drop. The fans cheer as Guiomar shut Caesar up and Guiomar goes to a corner and removes all the turnbuckle padding’s from that said corner. Guiomar then goes back to Caesar and picks him up and runs with him trying to forcibly shove Caesar’s face into the corner, only for the last second Caesar to hit a drop toe hold and send Guiomar flaying face firstinto the middle exposed turnbuckle.

Larsen: AND GUIOMAR EATS IT GOOD! Look he is busted open, Caesar covers and just might have stolen this one.

One…
Two…
Thr- KICK OUT BY GUIOMAR!

Morpheus: No Fucking Way!

Larsen: Language partner.

Morpheus: What? This isn’t Alchemy where we put on a wrestling show… This is Anarchy where we beat the living fuck out of each other!

Larsen: Either way Guiomar showing a lot of heart here and the champ in is total shock! Caesar picks up the challenger and hits a vertical suplex. He Holds on and hits a second… and a third… and a forth! Caesar then whips Guiomar into the exposed corner and look at the pain in Guiomar’s face. Caesar approaches with a grin and before he can grab him Guiomar switches out and shoves Caesar into the corner! Guiomar climbs up and rains out the punches to the cry of the fans

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!
FOUR!
FIVE!
SIX!
SEVEN!
EIGHT!
NINE!
TEN!

Larsen: and Guiomar winds back for one more and Caesar blast’s Guiomar with a modified Roman Steel! Guiomar falls from his perch and the ref hits in Caesar’s face about a low blow and look as Caesar denying the whole thing.

Morpheus: Of course, because he didn’t do anything wrong.

Larsen: Are we watching the same match? Either way Guiomar looks to be in pain and Caesar climbs up and lands on the neck with a flying leg drop. Caesar covers

One…
Two…
Kick out by Guiomar!

Larsen: Caesar in shock as he turns back to the corner and School boy by the challenger!

One…
Two…
Thr- KICK OUT BY CEASAR!

Larsen: and Guiomar has had enough as he leaves the ring and is going for his Axe. Guiomar has it and re enters the ring, we might get a repeat of Leathal Injection here.

Morpheus: and on free television too!

Larsen: Guiomar raises the Axe and Caesar trips Guiomar sending him head first into the ref for a meeting of the minds. Guiomar drops the Axe and Caesar kicks it out of the ring and yes for one of his servants and look what he is holding… a roman blade, looks like Caesar has revenge on his mind tonight. The Servant hands Caesar the blade. Caesar turns and tackle by Guiomar sends the blade flying!

Morpheus: Move!

Larsen and Morpheus both duck under the table as the sword goes flying and impales the barricade right behind where Morpheus was sitting.

Morpheus: DAMN IT! Why does every one throw or swing sharp object at me? It this lets stab Morpheus day?!?

Larsen: No but that sounds like a good holiday

Morpheus: Shut up asshole and call the match

Larsen: Right Caesar gets thrown in to the ropes and bounces off into a royal suplex by Guiomar the Barbaric. Look at the blood drip down his face, Guiomar is signaling for a finish here. He picks up Caesar and sets him ujp for Murder and Pillage. Guiomar pulls but no a servant grabs his ankles and Guiomar stops and he grabs the servant! Come on Ref where is the DQ?

Morpheus: the ref is busy on his own… look

As Guiomar is getting his hands on one servant, another Servant is trying to enter the ring with a steel chair. The ref blocks him form entering allowing a third Servant to slide the TV title to Caesar.

Larsen: Guiomar turns and gets blasted by the TV title making him fall towards the ropes and of the slight bounce he gave Caesar side steps and HAIL JUPITER! Caesar covers

One…
Two…
Three!

Cherry: here is your winner and still FMW Television Champion… MASS CAESAR!
Mass Caesar (8.25 aps - 0.2 penalty + 1.8 avs = 9.85 total)

Guiomar the Barbaric (8.14 aps - 0.1 penalty + 0.8 avs = 8.84 total)

The Might of Rome Plays as Caesar slides under the bottom rope with his title

Larsen: Caesar steals this one with a successful Title defense and look at the champ get out of there and Guiomar is furious! He is chasing the Champ when the Servants charge!

One servant charges at Guiomar and Guiomar back body drops him and spins to drop another one with a clothesline. Three rush him at once and beat him down into a corner before dumping him over the top rope and the rest of the servants follow and grin but soon the all stop as the see Guiomar raise holding his war axe close and he smacks one in the face as if it was a shovel and drops him, driving his boot into the gut of another Guiomar then drives the handle into another one’s face breaking his nose.

Larsen: Guiomar on a war path here and-

Crowd: Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Holy Shit!

Guiomar swings his axe and slices a servant’s leg causing a stream of blood to shoot out and drench the Barbarian King.

Morpheus: That was strait out of Friday the 13th or something, look out Michael, look out Jason… Guiomar the Barbaric is here!

Larsen: That servant is crawling for his life and look at the other one’s get out of there is a hurry!

Morpheus: I don’t blame them

Guiomar points his axe at Caesar and grins before dropping his axe and beating his arms at his chest ultimate warrior style as Decapitate blast over the PA.

Larsen: Caesar steals one but it is only time before Guiomar gets his hands on him again and possibly title gold.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:45 am

[ana]
It’s the biggest show on Earth.

When one door closes…

Another opens.

After Jason Krow’s epic failure, Jaro could have said, “You know what? No one is as ballin’ as I am. I don’t needs no muthafuckin protégé.”

And while that is most likely true, he has decided to begin the search for an heir to his illustrious throne.

So join us, on this magical ride, as we look for the biggest, the baddest, and the cruelest that FMW has to offer.

FMW, do you have what it takes to be Jaro’s next protégé?
[/ana]

Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS Jaroidol2em2

Larsen: Main event time now, Morpheus. You have to be excited, right?

Morpheus: Fuck.

Larsen: What’s wrong Morph? Harlequin is in the match, you have to be excited about that right?

Morpheus: Look at this shit. Lucy just sent a pic to my phone with her mouth around the cock of the bastard she’s been having an affair with. What kind of bitch does this?

Larsen looks at the picture and smiles, his eyes drift off to that wonderful day.

Morpheus: Why the fuck are you so happy? In fact, every time I mention Lucy’s name, you get happy. Do you like seeing me suffer or something? Maybe you know the guy who’s doing this.

Larsen: (nervously) Now Morph, you really think I have the balls to keep that from you? Besides, I know what it’s like to have your girl cheat on you; I’m trying to support you here.

Morpheus: Good point. You know, I feel a little better now, especially since my cock is bigger than this guy’s. So, what’s out main event?

Larsen: Harlequin defends the Ultraviolent Title against Matt P. Dunn. I also understand that each man’s hideaway is on the line, so the loser will have their ‘sanctuary’ of sorts destroyed.

Morpheus: Ah yes, more HavOc! Why the fuck does Matt even have a shot anyway, he’s on Alchemy.

Larsen: Well, quite simply, he asked for one.

Morpheus: What he’s asked for is an annihilation and he will get it!!! Whoa, what the fuck happened with the lights?

“Voodoo People” by Pendulum starts up to a chorus of boos. The numbers 703303120409070903123300003 and the words Oderint Dum Metuant flash on the METALtron as the camera pans down to an emerging Matt Dunn, wearing his tag title on his waist, carrying his shovel over his shoulder and closely followed by partner Cactus Sam, who is holding his title in his hand.

Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the FMW ULTRAVIOLENT CHAMPIONSHIP! Now, making his way to the ring... the challenger; being accompanied by one-half of the FMW Tag Team Champions, Cactus Sam, weighing 218 lbs from Birmingham, England, one-half of the FMW Tag Team Champions… MATT P. DUNNNNN!!!!

Morpheus: As much as I like this guy, he’s walking into a dangerous environment. At least he didn’t come alone.

Larsen: Well, the self-proclamed ‘Second Cumming’ is very well versed in UV type matches. He has a great chance, especially with Sam in his corner.

Dunn unstraps his title and rests his shovel on the apron. He stands on the second rope in a corner, staring ahead towards the entrance.

[laugh][/laugh]

Larsen: Here he comes…..

“Voodoo” by Godsmack hits the speakers, oddly to a nice sized pop even though the sound is still mostly boos. Harlequin emerges, holding the Ultraviolent title in his hand smiling as usual. Matt returns the grin until he discovers that Syanide and Mercutio are coming with Harlequin, and both have huge smiles on their faces.

Morpheus: Harlequin is brilliant! He may have neutralized Sam just now, and I know that Syanide wants some more of Sam after the earlier events in this telecast. This has bloodbath written all over it, and I am almost orgasmic!

Larsen: Whoa…so am I.

Morpheus: Double U Tee Eff?

Larsen quickly closes his cell phone and composes himself.

Larsen: Oh, um…the match should be awesome, even if I don’t like either one of them.

Morpheus shoots a ‘what is wrong with you’ look towards Larsen as Harlequin laughs and hands his title to the ref, as each man’s back up takes their place at ringside. Dunn and Harlequin shake hands as the bell rings.

Larsen: Here we go, not only the UV title on the line, but these guys personal dwellings’ as well. Harlequin quickly floors Dunn with a hard right.

Morpheus: Shit! Dunn looks knocked out already.

Harlequin looks at the motionless Dunn and quickly retreats to the outside. He goes under the apron and starts pulling out weapon after weapon. He litters the ring with a bat, trash can, chairs, whatever he can find. He slides in the ring only for Dunn to drop toe hold Harlequin into the trash can.

Larsen: Dunn was playing possum, he wasn’t knocked out at all.

Morpheus: I have heard that he does this a lot to play mind games with the opponent.

Larsen: Dunn is now going to town with that trash can now, and Harlequin already looks to be busted open. Dunn has the champion up now, and Irish Whip off the ropes, back body drop-NO! Harelquind lands on his feet, and a big clothesline to the back of Dunn’s head. Look at that smile as blood seeps from Harlequin’s head!

Harlequin snatches Dunn to his feet by the hair, dropping him with a front powerslam. Instead of a cover, Harlequin starts to stomp away at the back of Dunn, looking as if that will be his focus for this match. Meanwhile, Sam and Syanide are having words with each other, and inch towards each other with bad intentions.

Larsen: Dunn getting worked over now, and Harlequin lifts him on the shoulder, Gutwrench Backbreaker drop connects, and Dunn is acting like he just had his back broken!

Morpheus: But Harlequin isn’t buying it now, as he has that bat, he goes to swing, but Dunn barely moves. Kick to the gut of Harlequin. Damn, I wanted to see blood just then.

Larsen: Dunn retreats to the outside, and goes under the ring, Harley is close behind. Harlequin trying to drag Matt back out, but Matt seems to have a hold of something…He’s got him out, but Matt kicks him away, what does he have?

Morpheus: Looks like a bundle of light tubes. Dunn swings, and connects! OH YEAH!

Larsen: There were damn tack inside of the light tubes! Harlequin is in trouble here!

Harlequin staggers to the apron and rolls into the ring. Dunn takes this time to grab one of the tubes and throw it at Mercutio. Mercutio tries to get into the ring, only for Sam to blindside him out of nowhere. Syanide and Sam begin to brawl!

Morpheus: The crowd is going nuts as Sam and Syanide try to finish what they started earlier. Dunn might want to keep his eye on Harlequin.

Larsen: Harlequin is up now, and he has Dunn in a pumphandle grip, he lifts and slams Dunn down. Harlequin quickly retreats and grabs a bag from under the ring, and he pours the contents, Holy! Those are pieces of metal shards! That won’t end well for one of these men.

Harlequin drags Dunn and positions him so that he is laying face down in the sharp metal pieces. He applies a STF-type hold to the legs, and grabs Matt’s arms lifting his head off the ground.

Morpheus: Welcome to Anarchy!!!

Harlequin places his boot between the shoulder blades of Dunn, and stomps down. He does it again. And again. And Again!!!

Larsen: MY GOD! CURB STOMPS INTO THAT SHRAPNEL! Matt is cut all over his face!

Harlequin releases Dunn and laughs.

Morpheus: Harlequin is my hero! But Sam has just rolled into the ring after getting the better of Syanide.

Harlequin goes for a cover only for Sam to yank him off of Dunn. Harlequin immediately strikes Sam, only for Sam to retaliate with a low blow and a Running STO on a nearby chair!

Larsen: So much for Sam hating his partner! He may have just given him new life.

Morpheus: But Harlequin is sitting up and Sam kicks him back down before taking his leave, but Syanide is there to greet him with a big forearm smash, and a flapjack across the fan barrier.

Matt gets to his feet, his face littered with blood and small bits of metal. He stands over a downed Harlequin, and mimics masturbating over him.

Larsen: I think Matt thinks he’s got this one. He’s one the second rope now, Kendo stick in hand, he dives and he hits a legdrop with the kendo stick! Cover!

One

Two

Kickout!

Morpheus:
Harlequin is a tough bastard, and I think Matt may have had enough.

Larsen: Dunn getting the champion to his feet now, looking for a Lighting Spiral, but Harelquin gets out of it, and hits a neckbreaker to Dunn. Harlequin searching the ring for another weapon, and he has a rake? Why the hell would there be a rake under the ring?

Morpheus: Yard work of course, dumbass.

Harlequin raises up Dunn’s shirt, and rakes across the back of Dunn, lacerating him. Dunn howls in agony.

Harlequin: Now, Now Matty-Boy. I told you all you had to do was ask!

Larsen: Harlequin has immediately gained control here, and now he’s back under the ring. Mercutio is in the ring now as Sam and Syanide are rolling all over the floor trading blows. He’s on the top, and he connects on Dunn with a Frog Splash!

Morpheus: Harlequin saw it, and couldn’t be happier!

Harlequin emerges with a barbed wire board. He props it up in the corner and goes towards Dunn, who quickly surprises Harlequin with an inside cradle!

Larsen: Dunn with a roll-up One, Two, no! Harley kicks out!

In a rare look of unhappiness, Harlequin catches a charging Dunn and Flapjacks him into a Gutbuster.

Larsen: Harley might be pissed now, and that isn’t good for anyone.

Harlequin drags Matt back towards the metal shrapnel, and sets him up for a powerbomb.

Morpheus: Dunn is in big time trouble now, Harley has him up for that powerbomb…

Matt shifts his weight and DDTs Harlequin into the metal pile! The crowd begins a small ‘Dunn’ chant. Instead of going for the pin, Matt stumbles to his feet as his face is completely covered in blood. He outstretches his arms as if he’s being crucified and looks to the sky, grinning. He retreats outside and grabs a ladder, nailing Syanide with it before pushing it into the ring.

Morpheus: Harlequin is to his feet, and Dunn has grabbed a chair now. He tosses it to Harle, who catches it….

Larsen: Three-Double-Six-Eight with the chair! Dunn is starting to build momentum now!

Harlequin pulls himself to his feet as Dunn has quickly mounted the second rope, bat in hand. Harlequin turns around and Dunn flies at him.

Larsen: ‘A Dark Phoenix from the Ashes’ with that bat!

Morpheus: Dunn can actually do this! Come on, Harlequin!

Dunn goes for a cover.

Larsen: One, Two, THR-NO!! Harlequin is still alive!

Morpheus: Dunn is livid too!

Dunn staggers back, motioning for Harlequin to get up. He does so, And Dunn charges. Dunn jumps, looking for the ‘Second Cumming’ only for Harley to catch him and give him a HUGE Spinebuster!

Larsen: Harlequin with a big counter, and he goes for the pin!

Morpheus: One, Two, T-No! Dunn won’t stay down.

Larsen: Harlequin has Dunn now, he’s looking for the Pale Rider, but Dunn wiggles out of it, he hooks up Harlequin, and GOOD GOD! Lighting Spiral on the ladder!

Harlequin lies motionless as Dunn, exhausted, starts to crawl for a cover. Dunn gets to all fours, then Syanide out of nowhere nails him with a Flaming Chair shot to the back right as he makes it on top of the champion!!!

Larsen: Where did Syanide come from?

Morpheus: When did he set the chair on fire?

Sam rolls into the ring and attacks Syanide. Mercutio is soon to follow behind.

Larsen: Uh oh it’s HavOc versus the Cancer, and this crowd is loving every minute of it!

Morpheus: Harley and Dunn trade blows! HavOc are working over Sam, the Cancer has no chance!

Syanide holds Sam for Mercutio to strike, but Sam gets a low blow into Syanide and spears Mercutio down and mounts him with punches.

Larsen: Sam has gained the upper hand as Dunn was just planted with a Blue Thunder driver by Harlequin! Harlequin is going for Sam now and he pulls him off!

Morpheus: But Sam is showing no fear here!

Sam fires away at Harlequin, who quickly stops Sam’s momentum with an eye poke and a Brainbuster. Meanwhile, Dunn has crawled away from the carnage and armed himself with that damned shovel, but Dunn is slow to rise!

Morpheus: Harlequin has Sam now, but Sam quickly takes down the champion with a Samoan Drop! But Syanide and Mercutio have Sam now, and they have him on their shoulders. SHIT ROBB THEY ARE COMING THIS WAY!!!

Syanide and Mercutio toss Sam from the ring through the announce table below!

Morpheus: HOLY SHIT SAM IS DONE!

Larsen: But Dunn springs into action!

Dunn CRACKS Syanide in the back of the head with his shovel!!! Mercutio turns around to react, only to get a shovel shot to his face!! Dunn spews insults at the fallen HavOc members and admires his work.

Crowd: OHHHHHHH!!!!! (second shot) OHHHHHHHH!!!!!! F-M-W! F-M-W!!! F-M-W!!!!

Larsen: Dunn has cleared the ring with that shovel!

Morpheus: Syanide and Mercutio have to be knocked out!

Larsen: But Harlequin!

Harlequin positions the barbed wire board behind him and quickly runs behind Dunn and locks in a Full Nelson before he can react.

Larsen: PALE RIDER INTO THE BARBED WIRE BOARD!!!!!!!!

Morpheus:
Now THAT’S…Well ‘Dunn’

Harlequin laughs and roughly yanks Dunn from the board and covers him hooking the leg.

Morpheus: ONE, TWO, THREE!!!

Larsen:
Harlequin retains the Ultraviolent title!!!

Harlequin (8.46 aps + 1.8 avs = 10.26 total)
Matt P. Dunn (8.25 aps + 1.0 avs = 9.25 total)

Morpheus: HavOc is made of win once again!!!

"Voodoo" by Godsmack hits as Harlequin rolls away from Dunn and is handed his UV title.

Cherry: Your winner.... and STILL FMW Ultraviolent Champion... HARRLLLEEEQUUUIIINNN!!

With a sick and twisted smile on his face, Harlequin motions for a microphone.

Harlequin: [laugh][/laugh]

Well, Matty-boy, you gave it the old college try, but as per our agreement, you know what this means…..

Harlequin, slowly points to the METAL-tron, which now shows Matt’s Citadel. The crowd stares, confused until suddenly a GIANT explosion occurs, decimating the Citadel.

Harlequin: Well, that was outstanding!

Harlequin laughs to himself as he continues to pace the ring. He starts to speak only for Anarchy GM Celeste to walk out to the entranceway.

Larsen: Whoa, Celeste is back, didn’t expect to see her after the assault she suffered from at 7.1.

Morpheus: Well, what does she want?

Harlequin: Well, well. What brings you here Celeste, I hope it is with good reason, otherwise you just may be breaking one of my rules.

Celeste: Easy, Harlequin. First, let me congratulate you on your first defense of the Ultraviolent title. As for what brings me here, I have some announcement concerning FMW’s next pay-per-view, Catalyst!

Harlequin: Fine. Make it quick please, Ruinous Damage awaits HavOc.

Celeste: Trust me, I think you’ll like what I have to say. As per the orders of the Hayabusa Cup winner, Cactus Sam and Matt Dunn WILL DEFEND the FMW World Tag Team Championship against the number one contenders, HAVOC!! But, the fans will choose which combination of HavOc will compete in that match!

The crowd erupts as Harlequin nods in approval.

Larsen: Big match there!

Morpheus: Indeed. HavOc has been waiting for this since Supremacy, now they have a chance to bring more gold to their faction. With the fans involved, there’s no telling who Dunn and Sam will face!

Harlequin: Excellent, Celeste. Anything else?

Celeste: Actually yes. Harlequin, you are NOT one of the options the fans can choose from!!

Morpheus: What the hell?

Harlequin’s smile fades.

Harlequin: I hope you have a good reason, otherwise you have MOST DEFINITELY broken rule number two.

Celeste: Oh I do, because also as orders of the Hayabusa Cup champion, you will DEFEND the FMW Ultraviolent Championship!!

Harlequin: I welcome it! Now, do tell who is my opponent?

Celeste: I don’t know, as the fans will choose them.

Larsen: What does she mean, ‘Them’?

Morpheus: I wonder the same.

Harlequin: Them?

Celeste: Yes, Them. You will defend against six other men…..in a 15 MINUTE MASSACRE MATCH!!!!!

The crowd goes wild!

Larsen: Catalyst is shaping up to be one hell of a card!

Morpheus: The 15 Minute Massacre! I can’t wait!!!

Celeste: There you are Harlequin. Enjoy your night!

Larsen: Well, what an ending for what has been an awesome night!

Morpheus: Peace, bitches!

Celeste leaves as Harlequin looks to be in thought. He quickly rips open the silence with…well what else?

Harlequin:

[laugh][/laugh]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anarchy 7.3 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1