Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anarchy 6.3 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Anarchy 6.3 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Anarchy 6.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 6.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:31 am

[ana]The scene opens to Steve-E standing in front of the famous red backdrop, a giant grin plastered across his face and a couple staples in his forehead.

Steve-E: Ladies, gentlemen, and other bitches; welcome to the most extreme show on television for this...is...FMW ANARCHY!

The shot fades into logo...
[/ana]

Anarchy 6.3 - RESULTS Anarchylogo

Larsen: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the best wrestling show on television, FMW ANARCHY! I’m Robb Larsen and joining me as always is Morpheus!

Morpheus: Meh.

Larsen: Such a way with words Morph. Tonight we have a great line-up for you including four of the top stars in FMW history in a tornado tag team match! But first we have one of those men in the most hard hitting interview segment in professional wrestling, Take 5!

Morpheus: And by hard hitting, you mean the host is hard while talking to sweaty men.

Larsen:
Well, not exactly…

Morpheus: I’ll take that as a yes.

The cuts from the two announcers to the ring where the Wickedness has the Take 5 set erected and a microphone in his hand.

Wickedness: Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time to Take 5! Tonight we have our first ever repeat guest as Drew Michaels joins me in this ring right about, well, now!

On cue, “God’s Gonna Cut You Down” by Johnny Cash hits as Drew Michaels walks to the ring, a completely serious look on his face. The fans explode for their hero but for the first time, he seems to be tuning them out instead staring directly at Vincent Piccolo in the ring. Drew slides into the ring, never taking his eyes off of the host in front of him.

Wickedness: Andrew.

Michaels: Vincent.

Wickedness: So, I have decided to forsake the normal five question format this week in order to go straight to the point. I have one thing and one thing only I need to talk to you about.

Michaels: Oh joy. Why did I agree to this again?

Wickedness: You wanted to clear the air about this situation and how your cousin destroyed you with a lead pipe for shits and giggles.

Michaels: You have such a way with words Vincent.

Wickedness: Was that not what happened? You seemed pretty knocked out from where I was watching.

Michaels: So we’re ignoring where he carried me up the ramp to the medics?

Wickedness: The acts of a guilty conscious. Believe me; I know a thing or two about being guilty.

Michaels: I’m sure you do. Now, about last week. Nicholas hit me with a pipe, I cannot deny that. I also cannot deny that in a similar situation I perhaps would not have done the same. The wrestling ring we work in day in and day out is a crazy place; it does things to one’s mind. Believe me, I know.

Wickedness: Touche sir. However, that still doesn’t mean the bond of a partner should be so easily violated, especially when that partner is family.

Suddenly, “Four Words To Choke Upon” by Bullet For My Valentine hits and Nick Bryson makes his way to the ring, microphone in hand. He slides into the ring and looks at Vinny for a minute very seriously before laughing at him.

Bryson: What do you know about family? You probably sold yours back in your “I’m an evil guy” phase. As for you Drew…

Nick turns around then steps forward and hugs his cousin tightly, muttering “sorry” to him over and over. However, the loving moment between the two cousins is broken up by the beginning of "Map of the Problematique" by Muse as C.G. Smitten comes out with a microphone in hand and a disgusted look on his face.

Smitten: This is just sickening, completely and totally sickening.

Michaels: Are they just handing live mikes out at the door? You, me, Nick, Vinny. I bet the kid selling popcorn in the nosebleed seats has one too.

Bryson: I like Jimmy, he’s a good kid.

Michaels:
Wonder if he got his braces off yet?

Bryson: I hope so, he deserves a nice smile.

Smitten: Excuse me, I’m over here! You know, the guy who is going to leave you a bloody mess in the ring later? The Gold Card winner? The best lawyer in professional wrestling?

Bryson: The only one thank God.

Michaels: You know, you are like most lawyers; you talk a great game but as soon as the chips are on the table you crumble like a house of cards.

Bryson:
Nice use of metaphors.

Michaels:
Thanks.

Smitten: A good game?

Michaels: Yeah, I said it.

Smitten: I’m one of the best there will EVER be!

Michaels: If you’re so damn good, how about you put your money where your mouth is?

Bryson: Okay, enough with the metaphors.

Smitten:
What do you mean?

Michaels:
The Gold Card, put it on the line against me at Supremacy. If you’re as good as you say you are then you can easily defeat me and look even better for having defended the Gold Card against a top star like myself. I mean, it seems like a great idea to me unless, you know, you’re afraid to lose?

Smitten nods slowly before responding.

Smitten: You know what; I know I can beat you. In fact, I know I will destroy you so fine!

Michaels: Congrats Smitten. You know that pain you feel in your back? That’s a spine finally growing in. Ladies and gentlemen, I propose a round of applause for this man!

Drew begins to golf clap for Smitten as the crowd explodes into a chorus of boos. Smitten begins to get enraged as this display mocking him.

Smitten: You really want this Gold Card, don’t you Drew?

Michaels: Well no fucking duh.

Bryson: I see the deductive reasoning skills that makes this man such an expert at the art of law.

Smitten: Your wit is not unnoticed Bryson. As for you Drew, you think you will get this Gold Card but, well, THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY THAT IS HAPPENING! I refuse to put this on the line against you! I earned this Gold Card, not you, and I will use it when I please! Did you ever put your Vesuvius win on the line?

Michaels: No one ever asked.

Bryson: Truth. I thought about it then I decided to kick Dalby Sound’s ass instead.

Michaels: Good call.

Smitten: You had your opportunity Drew and now I have mine and no one will EVER take that away from me. Not you, not Nick, not any of your little pets. Besides no one in this building ever wants to see you as the champion again!

The crowd explodes into boos and a "Smitten sucks" chant as Drew smirks.

Smitten: Shut up you morons! Drew, at Supremacy I take my next step towards finally becoming the next FMW World Champion…by destroying the last one.

Michaels: Nice little dramatic pause there, I approve. Listen Christian; if you don’t want to put the Gold Card on the line, I understand that you’re a coward. That’s not a problem because after I get finished at Supremacy, there won’t be a C.G. Smitten and I can pry it out of your cold, dead hands.

Bryson: Dead? I like it.

Smitten storms off in anger into the back as Nick high fives his cousin and the shot fades out…

[ana]
[size=150]ANARCHIST OF THE WEEK[/size]

Anarchy 6.3 - RESULTS Flare

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Anarchist of the Week where we honor this week’s Anarchist of the Week is the amazing JANUS FLARE! Flare made his Anarchy debut at 6.1 and won his first Anarchy match at 6.2, crushing Steve-E. Meanwhile, he has also made headlines with his amazing sex show at 6.1 and picking a fight with another special superstar, Jack Boice!

Anarchy 6.3 - RESULTS CartmanHitler

Announcer: For his efforts, we here at Anarchist of the Week would like to honor Janus Flare with a guest appearance on an episode of the hit Comedy Central television show SOUTH PARK! Flare will appear alongside Eric, Kenny, Kyle, and Stan in the fabulous Colorado town we all love so much!

Thank you all for tuning into another episode of Anarchist of the Week and we hope you all tune in next week for another episode of Anarchist of the Week on the same Ultraviolent channel![/ana]
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 6.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 6.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:32 am

Lake of Fire by Nirvana begins to play over the PA as a chorus of boos is directed at the entrance ramp. Janus Flare steps out and raises a Nazi salute to the already jeering crowd.

Cherry: Introducing first from the Utopian Nationn! Weighing in at 185 pounds! LORD FLAREEE THE PRETTTY!!

The crowds boo’s don’t settle as Janus Flare makes his way down towards the ring sneering at all of the Un-perfect people surrounding him. He climbs into the ring and stares headlong at the MetalTRON as he waits for his opponent.

Lake of Fire dies down as Pretty Fly For a White Guy by The Offspring begins to play to the delight of the crowd as Jack Boice steps out from behind the curtain to a standing ovation.

Larsen: Jack Boice and Janus Flare facing off tonight, and these two have had a bit of a ahem strained past.

Morpheus: What you on about strained Larse they fucking hate each other.

Larsen: Okay they hate each other, it all started at 6.1 when Flare ran in on Jack Boice’s match against Jaro for the UV title and helped Jaro get the win when he hit him in the face with one of his dildos.

Morpheus: That’s not the reason why Boice lost, Janus Flare cleary whacked him in the face playfully with that dildo! I mean come on how much can a dildo to the face hurt? I’m sure you take harder cocks to the face every night Larsen and you still come into work the next day unfazed.

Larsen: Oh come on you saw Morpheus maybe Flare had it reinforced with metal or something? Perhaps he likes it hard.

Morpheus:….To….many…gay….jokes….to….make, can not compute!

Cherry: And introducing second weighing in at 234 pounds! JACK BOICEEEE!

The crowd all raise their chairs in honour of the crowd favourite who looks at them bitter sweet as he is without Baby.

Morpheus: HA! Look at the poor bastard he wants to cry!

Larsen: Well things haven’t been going to well for him lately, at Anarchy 6.2 Saint Michael Dreamkiller suspended Boice without pay for his part in the Resistance! Luckily for us Dreamkiller let him back as long as he’s on his best behaviour.

Morpheus: Good, he should be treated like the dog he is!

Just as Morpheus finishes his sentence the bell rings signalling the start of the match.

Larsen: And we’re under way now as Jack Boice and Janus Flare circle the ring, Jack Boice lunges at Flare but Flare moves and Boice tastes canvas for the first time in the match!

Morpheus: Straight away Flare bringing his technical wrestling style into play, something that may give him the advantage over the course of this match.

Larsen: Technical wrestling? He moved out the way!

Morpheus: Well in case you didn’t notice, Flare’s not the one sucking on the canvas as if it was the teat of a cheap Ohio whore!

Larsen: Boice is up now and Janus running head forward into Boice, but Boice with a shoulder barge sending Flare down, but Flare jumps up!

Morpheus: Could he get to be any more perfect?

Larsen: Well he just got knocked down so I guess so.

Morpheus: Why do you find it so hard to believe in the perfect specimen of a man that is Lord Flare, Larsen?

Larsen: Sorry I stopped listening, anyway Flare up now and Boice and Flare staring intently at each other. And Boice and Flare both just jumped at each other , they’re both throwing punches trying to get the advantage! Flare’s cough technical wrestling obviously didn’t work so now he’s going to try and over power Boice!

Morpheus: And it’s working, Flare now pushing Boice back into the corner and he’s still punching at Boices skull!

Larsen: But wait! Boice is fighting back! And he pushes Flare into the corner! He’s throwing fists at Flare now! AND TORNADO DDT FROM THE TURNBUCKLE! And Flare is down!

Morpheus: Give him a second, he’s just a bit winded.

Jack Boice goes to pick Flare up but before he can Freak on a Leash begins playing and Saint Michael Dreamkiller starts to walk down towards the ring holding Baby in his hand.

Morpheus: And now a word from our Leader Saint Michael Dreamkiller here!

Larsen: And he’s got Baby! Boice is distracted as Dreamkiller waves Baby in front of his face!

The crowd boo heavily at Saint Michael Dreamkiller who is passed a microphone by one of the stagehands.

SMD: SHUT THE FUCK UP! THIS IS MY SHOW YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP! I have your precious fucking ‘Baby’ Boice so you had better be a good fucking boy, you understand?

Morpheus: And Boice just got told! But wait DISGUSTING HE’S JUST SPIT ON SAINT MICHAEL DREAMKILLER!

Larsen: And he does not look happy!

SMD wipes the spit from his face before swinging Baby at anything, hitting it off the turnbuckle, the ground, the ramp and then at a camera man knocking him out and leaving Baby severely bent and dented.

Larsen: Saint Michael Dreamkiller just went crazy and smashed Baby everywhere! Baby is nearly destroyed!

Morpheus: Larsen, we’ve worked together a long time now right?

Larsen: Yeah and?

Morpheus: You might of heard me say this before so don’t get mad.

Larsen: Urm…okay?

Morpheus: BABY IS A FUCKING STEEL CHAIR, IT IS NOT A SENTIENT BEING IT CANNOT AND I REPEAT CANNOT FEEL! DO YOU GET THAT!?

Larsen: Shut the fuck up Morpheus!

Morpheus: I don’t get paid enough…

Larsen: And Boice is so distracted by Dreamkiller he didn’t see Flare get back up! AND FLARE HIT’S A NECKBREAKER!

Morpheus: Tough couple of minutes for Boice, his chair gets broke and then he gets his neck destroyed.

Larsen: And Flare leaving no recovery time for Jack Boice as he begins to stomp holes in his chest.

Morpheus: Flare setting Boice up in the middle of the ring now! He runs to the ropes and LIONSAULT BY FLARE! Flare covering! YES!

One…

Tw…KICKOUT!

Morpheus: Ah fuck.

Larsen: Not enough to keep Boice down just yet! But Flare looks pretty calm about it.

Morpheus: Well he can’t expect everyone to be as perfect as him can he?

Larsen: Flare going to pick Boice up BUT BOICE PULLING FLARE DOWN AND THROTTLING FLARE! Boice does not look happy about what just happened to baby!

Morpheus: Come to think of it, if someone came into my house and broke my expensive furniture I’d be pretty pissed.

Larsen: Yeah I guess I would too.

Morpheus: Don’t worry, that lawn furniture you have in your front room seems pretty tough to break.

Larsen: I hate you…

Morpheus: OH COME ON YOU WALKED INTO THAT ONE!

Larsen: Flare trying to fight back here but he’s just no match for angry Boice!

Boice picks up Flare and throws him over the ropes leaving him to land on SMD.

Morpheus: FLARE JUST CRUSHED SAINT MICHAEL NO!

Larsen: And Boice is outside! He’s retrived Baby! AND HE SMACKS THE STUMBLING DREAMKILLER OVER THE HEAD WITH BABY! Dreamkiller down once more!

Morpheus: Now Boice has Baby and he’s stroking that chair, is he…apologizing to it?!

Larsen: Boice back into the ring now and he’s setting up Baby in the corner so that she can watch the match, how cute!

Morpheus passes Larsen a note who looks at it trivially.

Morpheus: I’m sick of saying it to you so I wrote it on a post-it note, take it with you wherever you go.

Larsen: Yeah yeah it’s a chair I get it. Boice turning round now BUT DROPKICK! FLARE OUT OF NOWHERE KICKING BOICE INTO THE CORNER AND ONTOP OF BABY!

Morpheus: And Boice down! Come on Flare take it home!

Larsen: What is Flare doing!? He’s got his hands down his pants! Is he…

Morpheus: YES HE’S MASSAGING HIS GENITALS, WHAT IS THAT SO WRONG? I’ve seen you do it enough times in the locker room while Drew Michaels is getting changed what makes it so different here?

Larsen: THIS IS IN PUBLIC WITH CHILDREN WATCHING!

Morpheus: I didn’t really see it but thanks for owning up to it anyway. And Flare running towards the turnbuckle now BRONCO BUST…NO!

Larsen: JANUS FLARE JUST TEABAGGED A STEEL CHAIR! That’s gotto be painful! And Boice now setting Flare up top! AND HE HITS THE JACKPOT! FLARE IS OUT. Cover by Boice now!

One…

Morpheus: NO NOT LIKE THIS!

Two….

THREE!

Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER JACK BOICEEEE!
Jack Boice (8.15 aps + 2.0 avs = 10.15 total)

Janus Flare (8.01 aps + 0.4 avs = 8.41 total)

Larsen: What a match for Jack Boice, but wait wheres Dreamkiller going? HE’S GOT BABY!

Morpheus: Just when I thought everything was lost a saint saves the day!

Larsen: And Boice is in pursuit! Dreamkiller’s disappeared behind the curtain with Baby and Boice wants her back!

Morpheus: AND X OUT OF NO WHERE WITH A CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL! HE JUST DECAPITATED BOICE!

Larsen: X just appeared from behind the curtain and took down Boice! And Saint Michael Dreamkiller is back! What more could that asshole want?

SMD stands above Boice holding Baby high, a sick grin plastered upon his face.

SMD: I gave you a chance to redeem yourself Boice but you blew it! You obviously can’t teach an old dog new tricks, so consider yourself suspended as effective immediately! Get the fuck out of my arena!

Morpheus: You heard the boss! Bye Bye Boice!

Larsen: Boice was fine until Dreamkiller taunted and manipulated him!

Morpheus: Shut the fuck up Larsen, Dreamkiller has spoken…deal.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 6.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 6.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 am

[ana]The show returns to Dreamkiller’s security dragging Jack Boice out into the parking lot as SPARTA is watching nearby. Nick points out the security team to his cousin causing Drew to look over to Boice and yell out to him.

Michaels: Hey Jack, what’s going on here?

Boice: That bastard has Baby!

Michaels: I assume you mean Dreamkiller considering he defines the word bastard. You don’t have to take this Boice, know that. There is no reason for you to not be here tonight, for you not to save her.

Boice: Fucking right I don’t have to take it!

The nearest security officer punches Boice in the ribs, causing him to double over as they drag him away. Nick steps forward to stop them as Drew extends his arm out to hold him back.

Michaels: It’s truly a sad sight.

Bryson: It truly, truly is.

The show fades back into the arena…[/ana]

"Guerilla Radio" by Rage Against the Machine hits as Pure Extremist begins to make his run down the isle.

Cherry: Coming down the isle. From Castebar, Ireland PURE….

Larsen: Wait a minute what is this?! Q and Bloodrose are coming out right behind PX!!!

Morpheus: Yeah what’s wrong with that?

Larsen: This is an assault!!

Q and Bloodrose begin to double team an unexpecting Pure Extremist. Q holds up PX as Bloodrose begins to lay into him with rights, and boots to the gut. Q then throws PX into the steal steps on the outside. The two then start stomping PX. The referee then comes out of the ring and holds the men off of PX. Q enters the ring and awaits Pure Extremist.

Morpheus: That was not an assault, it was a well orchestrated scheme. Pure Genius.

Larsen: Wait just a minute. PX is now getting up! HE LOOKS PISSED!

Pure Extremist is now to his feet with the look of rage in his eyes. He enters the ring and await’s the bell.

Larsen: Here we go. Pure Extremist coming right out of the gates here with a fury of rights on Q.

Morpheus: He’s got Q trapped in that corner. This can’t bold well for him.

Larsen: PX has beaten Q down to the ground here. Now PX with a head of steam running towards Q. This doesn’t look good, GOD! PX with a running kick right to a helpless Q who is down in the corner.

Morpheus: He has just been beating the hell out of Q in the opening minutes of this match. I kind of feel bad.

Larsen: No you don’t.

Morpheus: No…I don’t.

Larsen: Now PX pulling Q from the corner and he plants him with a DDT right in the middle of the ring! One…two…th…Kickout by Q.

Morpheus: He has gotten the hell beat out of him thus far, but it’s still too early for a pinfall.

Larsen: Truth. PX now to the outside. He’s looking for something under the ring! He’s found it! PX now with a Singapore Cane!

Morpheus: Someone should probably let him know that this is not the same match he had last week. He’s going to get himself disqualified… Well… no one ever accused Pure Extremist of being the smartest person in the world.

Larsen: After the beating Q and Bloodrose gave PX before the match he deserves a little payback. Now PX back in the ring and he’s measuring up Q.

Morpheus: Well Q just got the shit kicked out of him and now he’s about to win the match.

Larsen: PX with a swing… but Bloodrose is now on the apron and grabs the Cane from PX and throws it to the floor. And now PX is getting in Bloodroses face!

Morpheus: Wait look at Q!

Larsen: PX still arguing with Bloodrose where is the ref and why isn‘t he sending Bloodrose to the back! Q with a schoolboy roll up catching PX off guard! One… Two… Thr… NO! PX kicks out!

Morpheus: What great teamwork by Q and Bloodrose!

Larsen: This isn’t a damn tag team match Morpheus. And you know damn well it isn’t a handicap match! Q now waiting as PX gets to his feet, he’s measuring him up Standing Enzuigiri by Q. PX is down again! Cover by Q one… two… PX kicks out of the pin!!

Morpheus: What a move! PX didn’t see that one coming at all!

Larsen: Q is now on top of PX delivering rights and lefts of his own just at PX did at the beginning of this bout. PX with a shove to get Q off of him. What’s this?! Bloodrose just slid a chair in to the ring! Now he’s on the apron distracting the referee!!

Morpheus: I’m telling you, these guys are all business. They came in here tonight with a plan and it is working out beautifully.

Larsen: Now Q has the chair and he’s just waiting for PX to get back to his feet and turn around! Here it is Q swings…PX ducks it. Kick in the gut now by PX and…YES!! XTREME PAAAIIIIN!!! THIS ONE IS FINSHED!!! THE REF TURNS AS PX MAKES THE COVER ONE…TWO… THREE!!!

Cherry: The winner of the match, by pinfall, PURE EXTREMIST!
Pure Extremist (7.75 aps + 2.1 avs = 9.85 total)

Q (0.0 aps + 0.3 avs = 0.3 total)

Morpheus: I can’t believe it! They had a plan and somehow someway Pure Extremist still came out on top!

Larsen: Wait a minute what now?! Bloodrose is now beating down Pure Extemist. RING THE DAMN BELL THIS MATCH IS OVER!!!

Morpheus: It looks to me like their plan wasn’t for Q to win the match, but for them to hurt Pure Extremist!

Larsen: Now look at them! They have PX tangled up in those ring ropes and now they are just taking turns with him!

Morpheus: Just like a drunk girl on prom night. This takes me back!

Larsen: Let’s be serious right now, a man’s career is in danger right now and you’re making idiotic jokes! What now! Bloodrose has that chair! Now he’s folding it so that…THEY’RE GOING TO TRY AND BREAK PURE EXTREMIST’S ANKLE!!! CAN SOMEONE GET SOME DAMN HELP OUT HERE?! WHERE IS SECURITY?!

Morpheus: You think anyone gives a damn about Pure Extremis?! You really think anyone cares whether or not this man lives to fight another day?! He has no friends here! It is him and ONLY him! There is nothing anyone can do right now to save Pure Extremist, so you may as well save your breath and watch…

Larsen: NO MORPHEUS!! NO YOU SPOKE TOO SOON!! LOOK WHO IT IS!! IT’S THE CELT!! IT’S THE CELT!!! AND HE HAS NO SLING OR CAST ON HIS ARM!!

Morpheus: Well, isn’t that convenient.

Larsen: And now he’s got a hold of the Singapore cane that PX tried to use earlier! Celt now rolling in the ring! Listen to this crowd! Bloodrose charges AND IS MET WITH A SHOT TO THE HEAD BY THE SIGNAPORE CANE!!! NOW OVER TO Q WITH A SHOT TO THE BACK!! He and Bloodrose are now high tailing it outta here!!! The Celt is back!!!

Morpheus: Calm down Larsen you sound like a little schoolgirl.

The Celt now walks over to PX who is still lying motionless in the corner. Celt pats PX on the back and PX makes a sharp move with his fist and almost hits Celt square in the face. Celt backs away as PX turns his head to see Celt standing over him with a Singapore cane in hand, he notices there is no cast on Celt’s arm. Celt begins to explain what just took place, he then walks back over toward PX and extends his hand. PX grabs a hold of Celt’s hand as Celt pulls him to his feet. PX tries to walk away but Celt holds onto PX’s hand. PX turns and Celt begins to mouth something to PX. PX’s cold blank stare is broken up as he begins to crack a smile. PX then embraces Celt in a hug as the crowd begins to cheer and we fade to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 6.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 6.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 am

Anarchy 6.3 - RESULTS Mtves6ze7

Although the typical Coliseum of Rome combatants were trained gladiators, convicted criminals and prisoners of war, occasionally glory-seeking individuals volunteered to fight. Often they overrated their skills and suffered the consequences ...

... At least one emperor ordered his guards to toss unsuspecting spectators into the arena, for various reasons. The victim may have previously angered the emperor. Or, the victim may have been a complete stranger but the emperor disliked the way he was behaving in the Coliseum of Rome. Sometimes the emperor's motive was simply to amuse himself by randomly selecting a spectator to meet his death in the arena.

It is the Emperor's will that 30 Full Metal Wrestling superstars compete for his amusement. Thirty men will vie for the torch that sits atop Mt. Vesuvius. The winner receives a FMW Championship at Ultimatum.

The greatest match in the history of professional sports returns...

MT. VESUVIUS II

Larsen: This is it… everything is on the line for both of these men as it is Title vs. Mt . Vesuvius spot-

Morpheus: Don’t forget when Vizzini loses he will never get a FMW title shot ever again.

Larsen: You mean if he loses. X is definitely looking to retain his Mt. Vesuvius spot, he nearly won last year and could once again be a serious threat this time around.

Cherry: The Following contest is for one fall and is for both the Full Metal Television Championship and a spot in MT. Vesuvius… Introducing first from Manhattan, New York… ROMEO VIZZINI

Maksim’s Croatian Rhapsody plays over the PA as Vizzini walks through the curtain with a look of determination on his face never seen before in an FMW ring, he bypasses is pyros as he is all business tonight.

Morpheus: Look at the loser…

Larsen: The match has not even begun yet and you are picking sides all ready? Vizzini has a great chance to win this I feel.

Morpheus: Well I feel you’re an idiot.

Larsen: Vizzini may have had some bad luck in the past few shows, starting at Death row but this is a comeback in the making and what better way then to dethrone Dreamkiller’s pet of the TV title.

Morpheus: Are you still talking… it is Deamkiller’s belt X only defends the thing for Dreamkiller for he has better things to do like I bet Dreamkiller will have X’s name stricken from the records and replaced with his own.

Larsen: And that is the last thing we need.

Cherry: And his opponent. Being escorted to the ring by Anarchy General Manager, St. Michael Dreamkiller… he is the FMW Television Champion… THIS IS X!

Korn’s Freak on a leash plays as Dreamkiller walks out with the TV title over his shoulder and X follows behind with his chain slung over his shoulder. Dreamkiller turns points and points at Vizzini and screams.

Dreamkiller: KILL HIM!

X drops the chain and sprints to the ring and slides under the bottom rope, only for Vizzini to quickly begin to stomp the monster before he can get to his feet.

Larsen: And we are off! Vizzini not giving X a chance to get to his feet and look X is powering up through the stomps and was able to get to his kness. Vizzini goes for a quick knee to the gut but X shoves him off and X get to his feet… AND VIZZINI IS RIGHT BACK ON HIM!

Morpheus: Wow I will say look at him go…

Larsen: Vizzini showing that Italian passion as he refuses to give X an inch. And Oooo

Morpheus: X doesn’t have to be given anything as he drops Vizzini with a hard haymaker to the head… Vizzini might be seeing stars after that one.

Larsen: No he is not as Vizzini gets right back up… Vizzini realizes it is all or nothing tonight, he must defeat X or he has no purpose to wrestle as he will lose the chance to compete in the biggest match of the year as well as the opportunity to ever compete for a FMW title again. And Vizzini bounces off the ropes and flyes right into Team Dream’s monster with a flying lariot and X goes back into the ropes. Vizzini then bounces off a rope and implant DDT! Vizzini goes for a quick cover.

One…
Kick out by X!

Morpheus: What the hell is Vizzini thinking… X has been undefeated since Death Row and has defended both the Ultraviolent and TV title for Dreamkiller and Vizzini thinks he is going down after a DDT… my retard alert is buzzing so loud in my head I can’t even think straight.

Larsen: I always knew you were a closet queer…

Morpheus: HEY!

Larsen: but anyways X sits up and Vizzini puts him right back don with a flipping over head neck breaker. Vizzini back up and leg drop, followed by a middle rope splash. And Vizzini goes for another cover.

One…
Two…
Kick out by X!

Larsen: and Vizzini refuses to give up and hooks the leg of X again.

One…
Two…
Kick out by X!

Larsen: And X powers out. The anger is clearly showing with X’s emotion. And Vizzini doesn’t care as he goes to trade blows with X. and both men are tearing into each other but unfortunately for Vizzini X seems to be doing more damage with his fist… and Vizzini finally takes one more good hit and he is down. Only FO rX to pick him right back up and POWER SLAM! X goes for a pin.

One…
Two…
Kick out by Vizzini!

Morpheus: Surprised he still has some fight left in him.

Larsen: X not letting that stop him as he gets up and presses the Italian warrior high into the air and drops him into a Samoan drop! Vizzini is sitting up in pain and a quick kick to the chest by X lays the smaller man down. And X is right on top choking Vizzini and look Dreamkiller is clapping at the display of violence from his pet.

Morpheus: Awesome… not only might Vizzini’s dream die but X might just “x” him out tonight…

Larsen: that is horrible to say and the ref finally gets X off of Vizzini. X whips him into the corner and Vizzini is able to leap and land on the top rope and back flip off with a top rope leg lariat right onto X! X is down Vizzini is going for the pin we have a new champ right here.

One…
Two…
Thre-

The ref doesn’t drop his hand a third time and instead looks on with guilt.

[b]Larsen:
NO Dreamkiller just warned the ref that is he counted to three he was fired… how messed up is that and Vizzini has had enough as he goes to the ropes and goes to pull Dreamkiller in the ring and Vizzini is down on the mat grabbing his face screaming in pain… what the hell is that smell?

The crowd breaks out in a loud boo as they are not sure what happened

Morpheus: That smells like OC spray… the super mace but some fan probably threw something and it hit Vizzini.

Larsen: I didn’t see anything other than Dreamkiller do something ultra sneaky like and X is back up. He goes to the downed Vizzini and picks him up and Look Vizzini is trying to fight back blind as X floors him with a huge powerful clothesline. X picks him back up and X is going for the Abyss but even blinded Vizzini is fighting it and no the pain must have really taken its course as X over powers Vizzini and ABYSS! X goes for the pin.

One…
Two…
Three!

Cherry: Here is your winner and still TV champion… X!
X (8.13 aps + 1.3 avs = 9.43 total)

Romeo Vizzini (8.13 aps + 1.1 avs = 9.23 total)

Morpheus: X is going to Mt. Vesuvius!

Larsen: This is disgusting Dreamkiller screwed over Vizzini twice in a row. We should have a new champion and this is wrong on so many levels and look at Dreamkiller hold up the TV title as if he won the damn thing… damn thy just piss me off.

The crowd goes from yelling to screaming out cheers as jack Boice jumps over the barricade and goes right for the General manager

Larsen: Its Boice! He doesn’t care about a suspension as he is drilling the GM with those heavy fist and X is trying to get some of Boice and Boice a step ahead and he plants X with a right hook and X drops. Boice was able to slip on brass knuckles at the last second. Boice is on X and pummeling the TV champion like there is no tomorrow. X looks to be out and Boice is going back for Dreamkiller.

Morpheus: NO! CAK, Scorpio, Smitten… someone get out here now.

Larsen: The Dark Brotherhood are not here to the best of my knowledge and Smitten is busy getting ready for Sparta later. Dreamkiller is all alone and finally is getting what he deserves.

Boice continues the assult for a little more before security finally comes to the ring and secures Boice and his knuckles. Dreamkiller is bleeding from the lip and nose and demands a mic.

Dreamkiller: Get him out of here now… I know Sparta had something to do with this assault well they will get theirs later but now that I think about it… you! You want me?

Boice is nodding yes in anger.

Dreamkiller: You want a piece of this Television championship?

Boice again is nodding yes, completely enraged.

Dreamkiller: Well you will get one but you will learn like this dead whop in my ring that shots at my title come with a price! So at Supremacy your Suspension will be lifted and you shall be facing X for MY TV title… but when my monster destroys you like I know he will then I will take your precious Baby…

Dreamkiller lets out an evil grin through the blood on his face.

Dreamkiller: And melt her down into a new padlock for X’s cage! NOW get that piece of trash out of my arena and someone will pay tonight for this blood on my lips!

Boice lets out a sinister smile as the security drag him out of the arena.

Larsen: X vs. Boice for the TV title… this will be huge!

[ana]The show reopens to tonight’s tag team partners in Jaro and C.G. Smitten, the members of Original Sin. Jaro is seated in front of Smitten, who is leaning against a nearby wall.

Jaro: You made the right call Christian; there is no reason for that piece of shit Bible thumper to ever be near the World title again and especially not with our Gold Card. He’ll never get near that title again as long as I run this company and believe me, that will never EVER change.

Smitten: His attempts to push me were pitiful at best, they really were. His words were as empty as ever, it was humorous even at points. No one fears Drew Michaels any more, not after his constant failures in big matches lately. However, if anyone does still fear him; I’m sure we can end that when we kill him and his wretched cousin tonight, correct?

Jaro sits silently a moment before speaking.

Jaro: No…no. I want them alive.

Smitten: What?

Jaro: I want them alive…they can’t suffer dead. These roaches have lasted far, far too long; it’s time we take care of them.

Smitten: Perhaps an exterminator?

Jaro: Precisely Christian, an exterminator. Our secret weapon is nearly prepared and it shall indeed be an exterminator. The best part? It’s right under their holy noses.[/ana]
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 6.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 6.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:34 am

Sad But True by Metallica blasts through the speakers as Sean Jensen makes his way out of the curtain, adorned in a Pittsburgh Steelers jersey, a New England Patriots cap, and a lovely dressing of Boos from the fans.

Larsen: Terrible choice in dress here in Cleveland. I’m surprised he made it to the ring.

Morpheus: The man lives on the edge, Larsen. I like it.

Sean enters the ring and calls for a mic, which he promptly gets.

Sean: You know, I could smell this city from ten miles away. Fact of the matter is, all of you are low class, inbred swine who aren’t worth my time.

The crowd boos to defend themselves.

Sean: Boo all you want I’m the one with the microphone, so can it. Besides, you need to face the facts, this town was born of losers, it will always be inhabited by losers, and you will all die losers. This city seems to always come close, but comes just short of the target. Sort of like getting a scratch off lottery ticket, and only getting the dollar you spent back, its really kind of pointless. No, you see, I appreciate winners. People who know how to get the job done, much like myself, and unfortunately, you cant find people like myself in this shit hole of a town.

Larsen: Woah, that’s going a little far.

Sean: You have countless years of sports teams that only succeed in FAILING, the keebler elf as your representative, and never ending steel companies that no longer exist. Cleveland, what a great place to be… that is, if you hate yourself and want to give yourself a reason to just end your life now.

The crowd boos Sean as he is cut off by Avenged Sevenfold’s MIA signaling the arrival of Travis McCart, ready to shut him up.

Larsen: McCart charges the ring and slides in, you can tell he’s looking for a reason to kick someone’s ass today.

Morpheus: It’s a shame it has to be Sean, I was really getting a kick out of his speech there.

Larsen: You mean that blatantly disrespectful patch of lies?

Morpheus: Yeah, but take what you said, and reverse all of it.

McCart slides in and rolls over, avoiding an elbow drop from Sean. McCart is up quickly and whips Sean off the ropes and catches him in a clothesline. Sean pops up and is quickly met with a kick to the stomach and a running knee lift before being slammed down with an STO.

Larsen: McCart going for the early victory here as he tries for the pin! One, Two, NO! Kick out at two!

Morpheus: Its too early in the game for that crap, McCart. Get your head out your ass.

McCart gets up quickly and stomps away at Sean. Sean rolls out of the ring and quickly puts his thumb in the eye of McCart, buying himself some time.

Larsen: McCart fell right into that one. This is Sean’s chance to take over now!

Sean hops up on the apron and slingshots over, nailing a flying crossbody. Sean rolls through and bounces off the ropes, landing a rolling thunder maneuver.

Larsen: Sean going for a pin now! One, NO! Kick out at one!

Morpheus: Both these men going to the finish way too quickly. I feel like I’m watching a cripple fight or something.

Larsen: Dude, you can’t say that on the air!

Morpheus: Oh no, I cant?! Too late, I just said Cripple Fight. Oh! I said it again!

Larsen: You’re unbelieveable.

Sean lifts McCart, but he clotheslines Sean and himself right over. The two brawl outside before McCart throws Sean shoulder first into the steps.

Larsen: McCart taking an advantage now, look at this! He holds Sean’s arms up! He’s letting the fans take shots at him!

Morpheus: This has to be illegal!

Larsen: One, two, threee, four, five! McCart lifts Sean in a full nelson suplex and drops him down hard on the mat!

Morpheus: The ref shouldn’t be counting! He should be disqualify…ing… McCart!

Larsen: Hardly.

The ref’s count gets to 6 as Sean slowly rolls back into the ring and out again. McCart leans under the second rope to grab Sean, but he is met instead with a right to his jaw and a quick snap DDT that sends him out cold onto the ground.

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOH!

Larsen: Oh my god! Sean just DDT’d McCart from the ring to the floor! McCart is hurting bad!

Morpheus: McCart got a little over zealous, he knows better than that.

Larsen: Sean rolling McCart into the ring! Look at him taunting the crowd, why don’t you pay attention to the match!

Morpheus: He has, Larsen, this match is in the bag.

Larsen: Wait, what’s Sean doing! He’d got McCart set up in a pedigree position, NO! FLIPPING PEDIGREE! HE CALLS THAT THE CALI DRIVER!

Morpheus: Sick. That’s all I can say.

Larsen: All that’s left is the three count… Sean rolls him over, pin! One, Two, Thre-NO! McCart grabs the bottom rope! Oh my god! How did he do that!

Morpheus: That’s ridiculous! I don’t understand how he isn’t dead!

Larsen: A lesser man would stay down, but Travis McCart refuses to stay down!

Sean gets up and is frantic, yelling at the ref and telling the fans to stick it.

Morpheus: Not a good idea, he needs to stay on McCart!

Larsen: Too late! McCart is up! He’s shaking but he’s up! Sean rushes over, A RIGHT TO THE FACE STOPS HIM IN HIS TRACKS! McCart is fighting back! He refuses to go down! Another right! Sean is reeling!

Morpheus: Get back in the game you douchebag!

McCart kicks Sean in the gut and bounces off the ropes nailing a clothesline that sends Sean flying. McCart goes over to pick up his victim and instead is met with a low blow.

Larsen: What a cheap trick! This Sean guy is so underhanded!

Morpheus: You do what you need to win, Larsen.

Larsen: Sean climbing up to the top turnbuckle! He’s looking to finish this off!

Morpheus: Excellent, end this fools life now!

Larsen: Look! McCart shoots up! He hits the rope and crotches Sean!

Morpheus: NO! Shenanigans!

Larsen: McCart rushes over! TOP ROPE BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX! SEAN AND MCCART LAND IN A HEAP!

Morpheus: DAMMIT!

Larsen: McCart crawls over! Hes got his arm over Sean! ONE, TWO, NO! SEAN WITH HIS FOOT ON THE ROPE! OH MY GOD I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER!

Morpheus: Yeah! He’s got life left in him!

Larsen: The refs count is at five! Six! One of them needs to get up!

Morpheus: Seven! Eight! NO! MCCART STAY DOWN!

Travis McCart begins to stir and pull himself up as Sean does the same. McCart, with a burst of energy, leaps forward and picks up Sean, dropping him in a DDT and hooking in a vicious guillotine choke

Larsen: McCart has it locked in! This has to be over!

Morpheus: No! Sean, pull through!

Larsen: Sean is trying to stand up! Hes lifting McCart slightly! My god can he do it! POWERBOMB TO MCCART… BUT HE STILL HOLDS ON! SEAN STRUGGLES TO GET UP AGAIN!

Morpheus: Do it Seanny! DO IT!

Larsen: NO! THE REF CHECKS HIM AND HIS HAND DROPS! HE CALLS THE MATCH! SEAN SUBMITS TO MCCART!

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen the winner of the match, Travis McCaaaaaaaaart!
Travis McCart (7.4 aps + 1.7 avs = 9.1 total)

Sean Jensen (6.88 aps + 0.8 avs = 7.68 total)

Larsen: Nice win for the young McCart and a pretty good debut for Sean Jensen.

Morpheus: He got owned.

[ana]The scene cuts to St. Michael Dreamkiller’s office where the Anarchy General Manager is fuming with anger. He throws his cane across the room and then yells out to his secretary.

Dreamkiller: Send him in NOW!

Janus Flare straggles in, a smile glued to his face. The smile seems to taunt Dreamkiller as he seems to begin to fume at the mouth.

Dreamkiller: Do you know why I called you here?

Flare: You wanted to gaze deeply into my eyes?

Dreamkiller: IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT! You had one simple task to do tonight and YOU FAILED!

Flare: Hey, my boys aren’t feeling up to this talk!

The camera zooms down to show Flare holding an ice pack against his crotch before zooming back up to Flare’s face.

Dreamkiller: Bad day, huh?

Flare: I’ve had better, I’ve had worse.

Dreamkiller: Well, it’s about to get worse as I have decided I will bring someone in who I know will get the job done and will very easily rip your limbs off of your body and beat you with them, Crazy Ash Killa! And you face him next week in an Ultraviolent rules match!

Flare: Wow Mike, you seem angry. I’d give you a tender massage to relax you some but the only person beautiful enough to be touched by these hands is me, I’m sure you understand.

Dreamkiller: All you’ve done is play with yourself since coming to Anarchy; it’s all you seem to be good at! It’s both disgusting and wrong!

Flare: You know what Mike, all you do is sit there behind your desk, looking all angry and growling at whoever crosses your path. You’re the big, powerful man here on Anarchy but there is one thing you are not and can never be. You know what that is?

Dreamkiller: I really don’t care…

Flare:
You’re not pretty. I can really understand why you are so angry because, well, I am always going to be this damn pretty. Always.

Always.[/ana]
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 6.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 6.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:34 am

[ana]The scene cuts back to Veronica Cherrywood with the Irish brothers Pure Extremist and the returning Celt!

Cherrywood: Celt, does it feel good to be back in FMW?

Celt: YER DAMN RIGHT LASSIE!

PX: You don’t have to yell…

Celt: Sorry, it’s been a while since I’ve done this.

PX: Its okay bro, I’m just glad we’re back together again!

Celt: Me too, it feels amazing to be back in a FMW ring.

Cherrywood: How is your arm doing Celt?

Celt: Never been better, I’ve rehabbed it and now it’s stronger then ever, just like m-

Suddenly Celt is cut off as Travis McCart pushes his way into the scene in furious anger as he stares at Celt and PX.

PX: May we help you?

McCart: I just want to say I too am so, so very happy that The Celt is back but it is for a different reason.

Celt:
Excuse me?

McCart: Allow me to elaborate. Since Celts departure, PX and I have gone down very similar paths. Both of us have struggled from the ground up to get to where we are on Anarchy, we’re both on incredible rolls, both of us are amazing underdogs, both of us vehemently opposes what the Original Sin is doing to FMW with everything we are. Hell, we have even been in the ring before together, once as opponents and even before as partners. When people talk about the bright new up-and-comers on Anarchy, everyone responds “Well, that would be PX and Travis McCart!”

PX: Exactly Travis!

McCart: Fuck that! I’m tired of being compared to you, I want to be my own man and thanks to Celt here; I shall be because no one defines mediocrity as the Celt! And now luckily for me, the only time anyone will speak about Pure Extremist will be in the same breath as the king of the jobbers, his brother! Mediocrity is thy name Celt and you shall drag your brother into the cesspool that is your career so thank you, thank you so much.

PX: That’s a cute little speech Travis, who did you blow in order to actually get some airtime this week?

McCart responds with a slap to the face of Extremist, causing Celt and PX to lunge forward and beat down the young superstar. After the Irish brothers take down Travis and stomp him into the ground, they high five and walk off laughing. The camera zooms in on the bleeding mouth of Travis McCart, a cruel smile twisting on to his face.

McCart:
Vendetta…[/ana]

Master of Puppets by Metallica Begins to blare over the PA as Jaro and C.G Smitten make their way down towards the ring, the crowd begins to chuck drinks, food and pretty much anything not bolted down towards the two OS members as Jaro just eats it up raising his Banhammer high up in the air. C.G Smitten has never looked so focused as he wonders down towards the ring. A small kid leans over the barrier holding his SPARTA action figures up high in the air; Smitten grabs the Drew Michaels figure and snaps it in half before yelling in the boys face causing him to cry. Jaro puts his arm and pushes Smitten back as he pats the boy on the head causing him to smile slightly, then without warning he swings the ban hammer nearly breaking the boys hand and sending the Nick Bryson figure crashing to the ground his arms and legs breaking off, he laughs before continuing down and getting into the ring.

Cherry: Standing in the ring representing Original Sin! CG SMI..

Jaro cuts off Cherry and hands him a new card and points towards it.

Cherry: Standing in the ring representing THE MOST DOMINANT FORCE IN FMW HISTORY ORIGINAL SIN! The conquerors of SPARTA! Our ruler, our leader, our better in almost every way JARO and the Legal Eagleee Drew Michaels worst nightmare C.G SMITTENNNNN!

Morpheus: I guess Cherry needed some help with that introduction there Larsen, but my god Jaro does know how to do a proper introduction!

Larsen: Yeah completely unbiased I every way Morpheus…

Morpheus: That’s it disrespect the boss when he’s like 10 feet away real fucking clever Larse-face.

Saints by Destroy the Runner interrupts Master of Puppets mid solo, to a massive pop from the crowd as Drew Michaels and Nick Bryson stand on top of the ramp, there eyes completely fixated on the two Original Sin members, they begin to walk there way down to the ring, Drew stops at the still crying child and hands him over his shirt and gives him a high five which enrages Jaro. They continue to make their way down to the ring and step on the apron, no fear at the two Original Sin members already in the ring.

Cherry: And hailing from Greece, the little kid fucking capital of the world SPARTA!!

The crowd bursts out into a massive chant of ‘Fuck Jaro’.

Larsen: Absolutely sickening there’s kids in the crowd for Christ’s sake!

SPARTA waste no time jumping in the ring and running towards Original Sin with massive clothes lines, the bell ringing as soon as they hit them.

Morpheus: CALL DQ REF THE BELL HAD NOT RANG!

Larsen: The match is underway and there is nothing Jaro can do about it! SPARTA now stomping holes in their opponents, The Resistance is looking strong!

Morpheus: Well HA it looks like The OS are getting their own back as Jaro hits Bryson in his midsection, and he’s pulling Drew off of Smitten and kicking him in the head!

Larsen: What are you on about ‘midsection’ it was a blatant low blow and you know it!

Morpheus: You’d argue black was white if you thought someone would give you the time of day, I will not give you the time though! Look Smitten is moving Jaro out the way Drew, and he’s completely pummelling the Chosen ones face!

Larsen: Jaro don’t look happy about it but he’s throwing Bryson out of the ring now!

Morpheus: Jaro’s now got a chair from under the ring and he’s throwing it to Smitten!

Larsen: But Drew caught it! And he whacks it over Smittens head! Jaros distracted and Bryson rams Jaros head into the turnbuckle! This could be early advantage for the UV Title match at Supremacy!

Morpheus: I doubt it, Jaro has come back from a lot worse and gone on to beat people much better than the skid mark of FMW that is Nick Bryson.

Jaro has a trickle of blood falling down his face, he puts his hands to his head and upon seeing this jumps at Bryson, he grabs a near by cable and wraps it round Nick’s neck and places it on the Guardrail.

Larsen: Nick Bryson is being hung! Nick Bryson is having every last drop of air squeezed out of his body by Jaro!

Morpheus: BUT ITS DREW MICHAELS WITH THE SAVE WHACKING JARO OVER THE HEAD WITH THAT CHAIR!

Drew begins to unwrap the cord from around Bryson’s neck as Jaro lies face first on the floor.

Larsen: Is this a harbinger for Original Sin at Supremacy? Will SPARTA rise up and tear down Original Sin?

Morpheus: I don’t think so! Smitten is up and he looks pissed Larsen, he’s running towards Drew!

Larsen: Maybe a foolish move by Smitten as Drew has that chair! But wait! What’s this? ITS KELSEY SMITTEN FROM UNDER THE RING AND SHES STEPPED IN FRONT OF C.G SMITTEN!

Morpheus: Aww she’s protecting her daddy? And that idiot Michaels doesn’t know what to do!

While Michaels stands there apprehensive about hitting Smitten when a little girl could potentially get hurt Jaro sneaks up behind the still recovering Bryson and hits him over the head with a barbedwire wrapped baseball bat, before Drew can see what has happened to his cousin Jaro throttles Drew as well sending him down. After this Kelsey runs away and up the ramp backstage.

Larsen: WHAT A SNEAKY MOVE BY JARO AND SMITTEN USING KELSEY AS A DISTRACTION WHILST JARO WAS GETTING A WEAPON!

Morpheus: Oh come on Larsen no dad can control a kid at that age, she just didn’t want to see her father get hurt!

Larsen: He’s not even her real dad!

Morpheus: That’s blasphemy Larsen, that could hold up in court, and I’m sure Smitten would sue you so fast you wouldn’t even be able to take your wife and kids out the house before he took it away from you.

Larsen: Shut up Morpheus. Drew is being pulled up by Jaro and Smitten now! AND DOUBLE SUPLEX ONTO THE STEEL STEPS!

Morpheus: I think I heard his back break! THIS MATCH ROCKS!

Larsen: Look at Jaro taunting this crowd, they absolutely hate his guts! And Smitten is just staring down muttering something at Drew’s prone body, he looks possessed!

Morpheus: Hell hath no fury like a legal eagle scorne…WAIT WHAT THE FUCK BRYSON WITH A CORKSCREW SPLASH ON SMITTEN FROM THE GUARD RAIL!

Larsen: Smitten didn’t even see it coming! And Jaro has just noticed himself and he’s furious! Look at him waving that bat around but Bryson ducks! DROP TOEHOLD ONTO THE STEEL STEPS! AND JARO IS FULLY BUSTED OPEN LOOK AT THE BLOOD POURING DOWN JAROS FACE!

Morpheus: Damn Larsen if you’re enjoying it that much why don’t you go out and fuck the wound. It must be frustrating for you I know how little your wife puts out…

Larsen: Why don’t you shut the fuck up Morpheus!

Morpheus:….I’m shocked…

Larsen: Bryson helping Drew up now and they drag Smitten into the ring and Bryson going for the pin!

One…..

Tw…KICKOUT!

[/b]Larsen:[/b] And Smitten kicking out at two!

Morpheus: It’s gonna take a lot more than that to keep Smitten down, especially with his almost obsessive need to kill Drew Michaels!

Larsen: Well it looks to be over soon Bryson is setting up the Lacrima Angelus!

Morpheus: You always speak to soon! Jaro is on the apron and he’s just wrapped that barbed wire around Bryson’s neck! NECKBREAKER WITH A BARBED WIRE ASSIST BY JARO!

Larsen: HIS NECK MUST BE SNAPPED IN HALF HOW DID THAT NOT DECAPITATE HIM!? Wait! Smitten with a roll up on a distracted Drew!

One….

Two…

T..KICKOUT!

Morpheus: Drew let his guard down for to long while he was crying about his lover, that’s never a smart move Larse.

Larsen: Drew is up! And him and Smitten are trading fists now! But wait what’s Jaro doing? He’s got a table from under the ring! Oh god no…

Morpheus: IT’S A BARBEDWIRE TABLE! YES FOLKS THIS IS ANARCHY THOSE EASILY OFFENDED BEST TURN OVER TO ALCHEMY NOW!

Larsen: He’s pushing it in the ring, and Drew doesn’t stand a chance!

Morpheus: He hasn’t even noticed the table covered in that barbed wire in the ring yet!

Larsen: What’s Jaro gone to get now?

Jaro pulls a bag from under the ring and climbs back in, he sets the table up before taking two items out of it and pouring the remainder onto the table.

Larsen: THAT’S A MIXTURE OF THUMBTACKS AND BROKEN GLASS! JARO IS A SICK BASTARD!

Morpheus: It’s about to get better…

Jaro picks up the other two items…a can of lighter fluid and a lighter. He begins to douse the table in it before setting it alight. Drew turns around as his eyes widen as he realizes he is outnumbered.

Larsen: This is sick, Jaro and C.G Smitten now double teaming Drew with twin kicks to the gut! They look like they’re going for a double suplex BUT WAIT ITS NICK BRYSON NICK BRYSON HAS JUST JUMPED ON JARO’S BACK AND GRABBED HIS NECK!

Morpheus: RAPE!

Larsen: BRYSON IS TRYING TO PUSH JARO’S FACE INTO THAT FLAMING TABLE!

Morpheus: Smitten going to Jaro’s help BUT DREW CATCHES HIM IN A BULLDOG!

Larsen: Could this be over for Original Sin?!

Morpheus: JARO AND BRYSON GO TUMBLING OVER THE ROPE AND TO THE CONCRETE BELOW! JARO LANDED ON BRYSON!

Larsen: I don’t think it matters DREW GOING FOR A PIN!

One….

Two….

Thre…KICKOUT!

Morpheus: LOOK AT DREWS FACE HE’S CRUSHED!

Larsen: SO CLOSE! Drew picking Smitten up BUT WAIT DREW IS DOWN WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED! Smitten has the baseball bat! He must of low blowed him with it!

Morpheus: Always jumping to conclusions!

Smitten rolls out the ring and helps Jaro left Bryson into the ring.

Larsen: Jaro lifting Bryson up! MARTYR SAUCE NO MARTYR SAUCE THROUGH THAT BURNING TABLE!

Morpheus: Bye bye SPARTA.

Jaro covers Nick Bryson for the pin, all the while Smitten repeatedly kicks Drew in the face.

One….

Two….

THREE!

Cherry: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS ORIGINAL SIN!
Jaro and Christian G. Smitten (8.38 aps + 8.25 aps + 1.2 avs = 17.83 total)

Drew Michaels and Nick Bryson (8.5 aps + 8.05 aps + 1.2 avs = 17.75 total)

Jaro snatches the microphone of Buster Cherry and begins to speak just as he finishes announcing the winners.

Jaro: Tonight Ladies and Gentlemen you all witnessed the disassembling of the so called greatest team in FMW you have all witnessed the beginning of the end for SPARTA!

The crowd begin throwing debris into the rings, including chairs, drinks and litter Jaro just stands content in the middle of the ring soaking up the boo’s.

Jaro: The beginning of the end of the Resistance
The beginning of the end OF FULL METAL WRESTLING!
For too long this was about conquering FMW to better ourselves, but I got sick of those plans. This company that I built, MY FUCKING COMPANY…I want to fucking destroy it.

Larsen: Has Jaro completely lost his mind?!

Jaro: Now people might be asking why would I want to do that? And I’ll tell you why, cause nothing gives me more fucking pleasure, than ruining peoples lives. All of the FMW superstars, all 50 odd of them, all the commentators, the referees, the ring crew, the sponsors, that dickhead selling hot dogs up there! And most importantly all of you parasite fans...

And while tonight officially marks the beginning of the end, Lethal Injection will be the end, because the main event will be a 10 vs 10 Elimination match…War Games, how fitting. It will be us The Original Sin, the most dominating force in FMW vs you the superstars
The commentators
The referees
The ring crew
The sponsors
The fans.

Because once the Resistance lose, so do all of you fucking assholes…

Jaro turns around and leans down towards SPARTA and gets right up in both of there bloodied faces.

Jaro: Now you two asked for my worst didn’t you? I REMEMBER YOU SPECIFICALLY ASKING FOR MY WORST! Well listen to this you two, Full Metal Wrestling…is finished.

Drew’s eyes all of a sudden widen as he spits a massive ball of blood and saliva into Jaro’s right eye.

Drew: OVER MY DEAD BODY YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!

Jaro wipes the spit off of his face before looking down at SPARTA laid out bodies almost as if it were a funeral.

Jaro: That can indeed be arranged…

Jaro swiftly kicks Drew squarely in the temple sending him down once more. As he falls Smitten leans down and begins to shake Drew Michael’s body frantically screaming almost crazed at him.

Smitten: Look what you’ve done now!
Look what you’ve done now!

The show fades to logo with Smitten's words still echoing...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 6.3 - RESULTS   Anarchy 6.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anarchy 6.3 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1