Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anarchy 6.2 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Anarchy 6.2 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Anarchy 6.2 - RESULTS   Anarchy 6.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:28 am

The show opens to the returning Trey Spruance standing in front of the red backdrop.

Spruance: Well, good to be home. That home? The most violent show on television of course. F...M...W...ANARCHY!

The shows fades into the logo...

Anarchy 6.2 - RESULTS Anarchylogo

The show reopens in the back. Romeo Vizzini sits with Drew Michaels and Nick Bryson, aka SPARTA, in their locker room. The three sit quietly for a few moments before Vizzini speaks up.

Vizzini: You guys, I know I got this match tonight against Smitten. I can feel it. I just know that I wont be going down three times, I can’t. I need this win, guys… I need it…

Michaels: I’ve faced Smitten before, just like you, he loses his cool easily. Once you get him frustrated, that match is in your hands.

Bryson: For a lawyer, he doesn’t take pressure well.

The trio laugh.

Vizzini: I know it. Drew, Bryson, tonight is my night man. Its gonna go down in the record books that here, in this ring, the mighty C.G.Smitten was bested by Romeo Vizzini.

Michaels: We have faith in you man.

Vizzini nods at the two before standing and walking out the door. The members of SPARTA sit silently for a few moments before Drew speaks.

Michaels: You thinking about the match too?

Bryson: Yeah…

Michaels: I want you to know that whatever happens, I don’t want you to pull anything. We’re professionals you know…

Bryson: Yeah…

They both look down at the ground.

Michaels: I want you to know that whatever happens out there, I’m proud of you.

The two look at each other.

Michaels: It doesn’t matter what Jaro or those other Original Sin assholes try to do, man. I know you’ve got my back, and I’ve got yours, and when it all comes down to it, I’m proud of you. I just want you to know that.

Drew looks at Nick, a smile on his face. They sit for a moment before Bryson stands.

Bryson: You want to know something?

Michaels: Yeah, bro.

Bryson: I’m proud of me too.

The duo laugh as Bryson makes his way to the door. When he touches the handle, he turns and looks at Drew.

Bryson: Hey, Drew…

Michaels: Yeah man?

Bryson: Thanks man…

Michaels: No, thank you.

Bryson: And for what its worth, I’m proud of you too…

He smiles as the door clicks open and he exits. The camera focuses on Drew and he leans back in his chair.

Larsen:: Well Morph, the ring is filling with superstars getting ready for a battle royal to decide who will face X for his Television title tonight! What a great way to start Anarchy!

Morpheus:: I don’t even know why half of them even showed up. I mean, I thought Bobino was fired!

Larsen:: Well, he’s here tonight as well as 11 others fighting for the opportunity to go one-on-one with the champ. Amidst the crowd is Westley McGreggor, who had his first match ever against Dalby Sound on Alchemy, Buck Shelby making his debut in FMW, and Q makes his first appearance outside Underground. Also, We have all 3 members of Alchemy’s HavOc; Mercutio, Harlequin and, fighting for the chance to be a two-time TV champion, Syanide! Also from Alchemy here are Bobino and Flare, representing Anxiety are Chris Austin, Chris Black, and interim GM Mortus, and finally, Anarchy’s only representative, Travis McCart.

The ring is full with the twelve men participating in the over-the-top-rope battle royal.

Larsen:: The referee calls for the bell, and here we go!

The twelve break into a massive brawl: Q fighting Shelby, Black on Mortus, Austin and Flare, Bobino on McGreggor, leaving HavOc staring down Travis.

Larsen:: This doesn’t look good for the only Anarchy man in the ring!

Morpheus:: I think this is how Jaro say it: LOL!

Harlequin tells his fellow HavOc members to stand back. Harlequin moves forward to confront Travis with a grin. Travis is shouting in his face. Harlequin slaps Travis, and he reacts by throwing a fist into Harlequin’s face, and he falls over, to the rest of HavOc’s amusement. The crowd pops.

Larsen:: Well, McCart is not backing down here, even at the sight of the fearsome Harlequin!

Morpheus:: He’s going to regret that as long as he lives.

Harlequin gets back to his feet, and dusts himself down. He shakes his head, and floors Travis with a clothesline.

Morpheus:: Beginning of the end here…

HavOc surrounds Travis. Syanide helps him to his feet, then HavOc triple dropkick him right back down to the mat.

Larsen:: Nice teamwork there, leaving Travis grounded as Mercutio ascends the turnbuckle. Syanide and Harlequin lift Travis up for the double Suplex here!

Syanide and Harlequin face Mercutio, who dives from the turnbuckle and brings down Travis with a crossbody! The crowd boos as Syanide applauds his team’s handy-work.

Morpheus: HA! HavOc are 187ing Travis!

Larsen: HavOc are just about done with him here, and Harlequin tosses Travis over the top rope and to the floor: ELIMINATED!

Travis McCart has been eliminated!

Morpheus: Well that’s Anarchy done for this match… Thank god X is going to murder whoever wins this anyway; I don’t want to lose the TV belt to the B or even C brand!

Larsen:: Me either. HavOc sticking together it seems, as they move towards Bobino and McGreggor. Meanwhile, the brawl is breaking down here. Q lifts Shelby, and brings him down with a sidewalk slam! Q leaves Shelby flat on the mat and moves towards Mortus and Black.

Bobino is punching McGreggor in the corner, but is stopped by a German Suplex by Mercutio. Syanide and Harlequin put McGreggor on the turnbuckle, and double superplex him with ease, and bounce back to their feet.

Larsen: Looks like HavOc are taking over here, Morpheus.

Morpheus: Strength in numbers, Robbo. They’ll eliminate everyone, and then they’ll have an honest to goodness match between themselves for the #1 contender’s spot.

Larsen:: You seem sure that HavOc has it in the bank.

Morpheus:: If you can tell me one person who’ll stop them, I’d like to here it.

Larsen:: Well-

Morpheus:: Exactly.

Larsen:: Meanwhile, Mortus starting to get going here as he takes Black off his feet with a kitchen sink. Black up to his feet, but eats enzuigiri! Black won’t stay down though, and takes down Mortus with a powerslam!

Q breaks up the brawl between Mortus and Black, and grabs Mortus, and tosses him over the rope. Mortus grabs on to the rope, but his foot hits the ground.

Larsen:: What power! He threw Mortus out of the ring like a rag doll!

Morpheus:: Call the elimination, ref!

Larsen:: I think he’s still in, Morpheus:.

The replay shows Mortus’ foot hit the ground, but his second foot didn’t, and Mortus is still active.

Larsen:: Mortus still alive, but he needs to get back in the ring.

Q is about to force Mortus off, but doesn’t notice Black take a run up towards him, and eats a big boot!

Larsen:: LIGHTS OUT! Q hits the mat hard! Maybe Mortus can back into the ring now.

Morpheus:: No chance. Black isn’t letting him in.

Black and Mortus struggle on the apron, but before Black can push him off the apron, Shelby Axe handle’s Black in the back, dropping to his knees.

Larsen:: Shelby back to his feet and now fighting Black, while Mortus slips back into the ring.

Shelby starts trading fists with Black until Black strikes him with a left jab to the nose, then a left hook to the temple, then a palm uppercut to the chin, and finally Shelby gets slammed to the mat.

Larsen:: BLACK OUT! Shelby has been floored! Meanwhile, A technical fight is emerging between Flare and Austin.

Austin whips Flare across the ring, and drops to the floor on the rebound, jumps over Flare on the second rebound, and arm drags Flare on the third. Austin throws his arms in the air. He doesn’t see the idle Chris Black standing behind him.

Larsen:: Premature Celebrations by Austin. DON’T TURN AROUND!

Morpheus:: TURN AROUND!

Larsen:: DON’T TURN AROUND!

Morpheus:: TURN AROUND!

Larsen:: He turned around!

Morpheus:: ROCKER’S WRATH!!! ROCKER’S WRATH!!! HE JUST BEHEADED AUSTIN!

Black looks down at Austin and yells profanities into his face, but whilst doing so, he gets tackled by Mortus, who pins him down and starts working him over. Meanwhile, HavOc is still beating down Bobino and McGreggor thoroughly.

Larsen:: I don’t think Bobino and McGreggor can take much more of this.

Syanide tosses McGreggor over the top rope to the floor.

Westly McGreggor has been eliminated!

Larsen:: McGreggor is finished for the day, and it looks like Bobino is next.

Syanide and Mercutio pick Bobino off the ground, ready to vault him out of the ring, but Flare tackles Mercutio, and Bobino is dropped. Syanide rolls to the ground and out of the ring.

Larsen:: Flare back to his feet, and he’s starting a fight with Andrew. He may find himself in trouble if the rest of HavOc get involved.

Morpheus:: Where’s Syanide off to? Can he just leave the ring like that?

Larsen:: He’s still in this match unless he went over the top rope.

Syanide lifts up the apron, and pulls out a pair of chairs. He opens one up to sit on, and holds the other in his hand while he watches the action unfold.

Larsen:: Syanide taking a time out on the outside as O’Rion falls prey to a Flare DDT.

Morpheus:: Clever work by Syanide.

Elsewhere, Bobino had fled to the ring corner to protect himself. Black had gotten himself out of Mortus’s grip. Q dropped Shelby with a clothesline, and looked across to a cowering Bobino.

Larsen:: Q spotting Bobino in the corner now, with a look of evil in his eyes.

Bobino tries to evade Q unsuccessfully, and Q lifts up Bobino into a military press, and drops him to the floor.

Bobino eliminated

Larsen:: Bobino eliminated, and that leaves nine.

Shelby returns to his feet, and drops the axe handle to Q’s back. Q turns to face Shelby. Q takes a huge swing, but Shelby ducks, and leg sweeps Q to the mat.

Larsen:: Shelby takes the massive Q off of his feet, and drops the elbow on him. Finally someone is slowing his momentum!

Mortus escapes Black with a thumb to the eyes, and sneak-attacks Buck Shelby with forearms to the lower back, then tries to force him over the ropes with a snapmare.

Larsen:: Mortus trying to get Shelby over the ropes here. Meanwhile, Austin getting to his feet, and Black has noticed!

Morpheus:: YES! Get up!

As Austin gets to his feet, Black stares at him, ready to lay him out. Austin stands upright, and Black charges, but Austin ducks the clothesline.

Morpheus:: ROCKER’S WR- NO! He missed!

Larsen:: THEORY OF RADICALITY! Black laid out!

Meanwhile, Shelby escaped from Mortus’ grip. Austin dropkicks Shelby, then Mortus. Austin starts building momentum, and picks up Mortus and snap suplex’s him.

Larsen:: Austin is really getting going now! Tosses Mortus to the floor, picks him up, second snap suplex, followed by a German! And fires Mortus out of the ring!

Mortus eliminated

Larsen:: Mortus eliminated, and Q is back to his feet. Q grabs Shelby, and nails him with a head butt, followed with a kick to the gut, and a DDT. Q attempts to follow up, but Austin doesn’t allow it, and grabs Q by the wrist- EXPLOSION OF RADICALITY! Amazing!

Morpheus:: Robb, check out Syanide!

Syanide leaps onto the apron, but stays outside the ropes. He’s calling Mercutio and Harlequin to bring Flare over, and tapping his chair.

Larsen:: Harlequin brings Flare to his feet, but Flare with a pair of fists to the gut! Flare with a running kick to the back of the head! Keeps running, rebound off of the ropes… Shining wizard! Faces of Justice leaves Harlequin out cold!

Morpheus:: O’Rion not letting this momentum build any more, with that dropkick to the back. And he’s beating him down.

Larsen:: Elsewhere in the ring, Austin has been cleaning house! Every time someone stands up, He knocks him down! He picks Shelby up to his feet, and an Olympic Slam over the top rope! Shelby to the floor!

Buck Shelby eliminated

Morpheus: Another one gone!

Larsen:: That’s the end of Shelby’s impressive debut, and continues Austin’s flowing momentum!

Morpheus: I wasn’t that impressed

Larsen: Nothing impresses you, though.

Meanwhile, after Mercutio had beaten down Flare, he drags him to his feet and brings him to where Syanide was waiting impatiently. Syanide orders O’Rion to hold him steady.

Morpheus: Syanide gearing up to knock Flare out cold! Syanide swings, but Flare ducked! Mercutio is smacked in the face with the chair! What the hell!?

Mercutio collapses to the floor, and Syanide drops the chair, and holds his head with his hands. Flare capitalizes, and bundle’s Mercutio over the top rope to the floor.

Mercutio eliminated

Larsen: HavOc loses a member after Syanide’s error! Flare grabs Syanide on the apron and pulls him in! Flare beating on Syanide!

Morpheus: Meanwhile, Austin brawling with Black!

Larsen: Austin hits the move most commonly known as the mic check! Attempts to follow up with a cross armbreaker, but Black powers out of it! Black with a stiff elbow to the head, and a second, leaving Austin dazed on the ropes. Black taking a run up here!

While Austin lays dazed on the ropes, Black charges, rebounding off the far ropes, goes for the clothesline from hell, but Austin drops to the floor, and Black misses!

Larsen: He missed! Black tumbling over the rope, and Austin helps him all the way over and down to the floor, eliminated!

Chris Black eliminated

Larsen: And we’re down to five! Syanide trading blows with Flare, Q and Austin are doing likewise, and Harlequin is returning to his feet! Syanide calls for Harlequin’s assistance!

Morpheus: Q brings down Austin with a spear-tackle, and is now laying his massive fists into the face of Austin

Larsen: Harlequin taking the reigns on Flare, and Syanide leaves him to it! Harlequin could have a concussion!

Morpheus: Austin gets back to his feet eventually, and drops Q with the back suplex, and follows with an elbow drop, followed by a second elbow from the second rope!

Larsen: Flare in control of Harlequin, and clothesline’s him over the top! But Harlequin is clinging to the bottom rope to stay in the match! Syanide is finally getting involved to save his partner!

Morpheus: Austin on the turnbuckle with Q in his grasp! He’s got the head locked with his arm- Diamond dust! Diamond Dust! Phenomenal! What the- Q back to his feet! He no-sold it! Austin can’t believe it! Clothesline by Q. A second clothesline. A third! Q building up here!

Larsen: Flare with a thunderous right into the jaw of Syanide, flooring him! Syanide quickly ducks out of the ring for the second time this match! Flare rebounds off the far ropes and smacks Harlequin with a massive diving European uppercut! And knocks Harlequin to the floor below.

Harlequin Eliminated

Larsen: And we’re down to four. Flare takes a swing at Syanide’s direction in anger. Meanwhile, Austin is trouble here, as Q has Austin set up in the corner… CREATION NULLIFIED!

Morpheus: GOAL!!!!!!

Larsen: Shades of the great Dustin Rhodes there as Austin lies on the floor in a heap.

Flare attempts to sneak up on Q, but Q spins around to see Flare, and Q spears Flare to the floor, and follows up with a kick to the face of Flare.

Larsen: Q on top of his game here, with shades of Randy Orton with that kick to Flare’s head. Q returning to Austin, who’s still lying on the canvas.

Q walks over to the prone Chris Austin, but as he goes to pick him up, Austin low-blow’s Q, and tosses him with an Overhead belly-to-belly suplex out of the ring!

Morpheus: He played possum! Brilliant!

Q eliminated

Larsen: Quick thinking by Austin gets Q eliminated, and Flare staggers back to his feet. Flare and Austin lock horns, and Flare with the go behind, and hits a neck breaker. Austin recuperates quickly, and jumps to his feet. Flare advances sluggishly, and Austin hits an STO!

Both men were downed by the move, but manage to get back to their feet. Austin attempts to put Flare out of the ring, but he resists.

Larsen: Austin desperately trying to force Flare over the top rope, but can’t get more than his head over the ropes!

As Austin tries to push Flare out, Syanide jumps onto the apron and grabs Flare’s head and arm and tugs him out of the ring!

Janus Flare eliminated

Larsen: I don’t believe it! He screwed Flare over! An excellent showing that has come to a sudden end.

Flare has an astonished look on his face as he sits on the floor, and Syanide points and laughs at him. Flare jumps to his feet and begins chasing Syanide around the ring, but two officials stop Flare and send him to the back.

Morpheus: And we’ve got our final two!

RCA is calling Syanide to get into the ring, but he refuses the offer

Crowd: Get in the ring *clap* *clap* *clapclapclap*

Larsen: The crowd demanding Syanide to enter the ring!

Morpheus: He doesn’t need to listen to these people!

Syanide hops onto the apron. Austin quickly advances with a fist, but Syanide dodges, and he head butts Austin in the face, and he stumbles to the floor. Syanide then hops into the ring, and stands behind Austin.

Larsen: Oh god, he’s not thinking what I think he’s thinking?

Morpheus: I think you are thinking what I think you think he’s thinking!

Austin stumbles to his feet, much to the joy of Syanide. Austin faces Syanide, and eats Superkick.

Larsen & Morpheus: ARROWHEAD SHOT!!!

Morpheus: 99% of the time, you’re out cold! The other 1% your head explodes, and I don’t think his head exploded.

Syanide dusts off his hand and tosses a lifeless Chris Austin out of the ring to the floor.

Chris Austin has been eliminated. That means that your winner is Syannnnniiiiiiidddddeeee!!! Syanide will now face X for the televison championship!

A chorus of boos meet Syanide as he celebrates in the ring.

Larsen:: Syanide didn't really kill himself there, did he?

Morpheus:: What are you talking about? Inside the ring, he was at 110%, and Outside the ring he was always on the move!

Larsen::...

Syanide (8.0 aps + 0.3 avs = 8.3 total)
Chris Austin (7.73 aps + 0.4 avs = 8.13 total)
Janus Flare (8.03 aps + 0.1 avs = 8.13 total)
Q (7.9 aps + 0.2 avs = 8.1 total)
Harlequin (7.9 aps + 0.1 avs = 8.0 total)
Chris Black (7.87 aps + 0.1 avs = 7.97 total)
Mercutio (7.9 aps + 0.0 avs = 7.9 total)
Buck Shelby (7.83 aps + 0.0 avs = 7.83 total)
Mortus (7.5 aps + 0.2 avs = 7.7 total)
Bobino (7.53 aps + 0.1 avs = 7.63 total)
Westley McGreggor (7.27 aps + 0.0 avs = 7.27 total)
Travis McCart (6.77 aps + 0.0 avs = 6.77 total)

Larsen: Syanide just won...BUT HERE COMES X!

Morpheus: YES! I mean no! Shit, I don't know who to cheer for here!

Larsen: This is madness, Syanide just won that battle royal and X with a cheap shot from behind. Dreamkiller must be pleased.

Morpheus: Well even if X hadn’t jumped him from behind this would have gone the same way X on his feet Syanide laying face down.

Larsen: But Syanide is a former Television champion, defeating many FMW heavy hitters including John Derrick, Eric Scorpio, Peter Saint-

Morpheus: But where is he now… exactly.

Larsen: X with a series of stomps to Syanide. Syanide already looks blown up here but lets see if the Aryan fighting machine can pull through this. X bounces off the ropes and goes for a huge leg drop and Syanide rolls out of the way. Syanide gets back to his feet.

Syanide spits right at X and screams at him to get the fuck up.

Larsen: Well the anger streak of Syanide showing here. He allows X back to his feet-

Morpheus: Not a smart move I say.

Larsen: Like I was saying X is back to his feet and Syanide brings him right back down with a double leg take down. Syanide is straddling X’s chest and raining down a fury of heavy fist. The ref tries to get involved but Syanide shows him to the side and jabs his thumb right into X’s eye. Oh man.

Morpheus: Disqualify him right now… he’s biting him… Syanide has a death grip with his teeth on X’s nose.

Larsen: X powers out of the bad position he is in and he stands up. Just look at eh blood drip from his nose…

Morpheus: The big man is pissed no doubt.

Larsen: Syanide goes for a hay maker only for X to pull him in for a powerful short arm clothesline. Syanide hits the ground hard but X holds on and pulls him back to his feet to hit a second one… and a third.

Morpheus: HA my man X has knocked Syanide loopy.

Larsen: Your man X?

Morpheus: Of course you didn’t know I am next in line to join Team Dream.

Larsen: Ok Mr. Hardcore champion… that hasn’t stepped in a ring in over a year.

Morpheus: I don’t want to hear it… Bat Robb…

Larsen: Touché but back to the action. X goes to pick up Syanide and a quick roll up pin. Syanide has got the tights!

One…
Two…
Th-Kick out by X!

Larsen: and you can see he lividness on Dreamkiller’s face as a cheap shot and a roll up almost lost X’s title.

Morpheus: You mean Dreamkiller’s title you dolt.

Larsen: Syanide back to his feet first and he charges with a clothesline of his own. X is back on his back. X gets back up and Syanide just drops him one more time. Syanide goes to the top rope. Moonsault by Syanide… and X catches him and hits a huge power slam.

Morpheus: White men can’t jump…

Larsen: The irony of the comment but X back to his feet and pulls Syanide back up by the neck and drills him back t the mat with a double handed choke slam. X goes for a cover.

One…
Two…
Kick out by Syanide!

Larsen: The former champion will not die here tonight. He did not win that battle royal to walk out here empty handed.

Morpheus: No but after the stunt he pulled earlier blooding X up, he will be lucky to walk out at all.

Larsen: X puts Syanide in a power bomb position and raises him up… and Syanide with another thumb jab to the eye. X falls on his back and Syanide hooks the leg.

One…
Two…
Kick Out by X!

Larsen: Again X almost beating by a cheap trick but Syanide is not done here. Syanide picks up X and sets him up for a death valley driver. He has X up and DAMN!

Syanide charges the ring corner and plants X’s mid back right onto the turnbuckle. X slumps down into a “un hooked” tree of woe position.

Larsen: Nice…. Syanide is curb stomping X. The anger is showing here and we might have a new champion when all is said and done.

Morpheus:

Larsen: Syanide picks up X and hits a vertical suplex. Syanide goes for a quick cover.

One…
Two…
Kick out by X!

Morpheus: take a look at Dreamkiller… he is freaking the hell out at ring side.

Larsen: and he should be that gold title over his shoulder is in serious jeopardy. Syanide gets X back to his feet and X drops him with a quick DDT! X gets on top and wraps his hand around Syanide’s throat. Come on ref do something here!

One…
Two…
Three…
Four…
X breaks the hold and pulls Syanide back to his feet.

Larsen: X whips Syanide into the ropes and catches him with a devastating full nelson slam! X back up and huge elbow drop into the heart of Syanide.

Morpheus: Order is restored X is in charge again.

Larsen: Well this has been going both ways and remember Syanide already competed once tonight. Now X goes to pick up Syanide and a huge side kick to the head of X and X drops to his knees and Syanide use the momentum of X’s own weight to roll him into a triangle choke! X is trying to fight it and is crawling to the voice of Dreamkiller while Syanide is still attaches to his head! The strides are slowing down I think X is fading here.

Morpheus: Come on X all most to the ropes buddy.

Larsen: X has stopped moving. The ref goes for his arm to check.

X’s arm drops once…

Larsen: It dropped… The ref is raising it again.

X’s arm drops twice…

Larsen: One more drop and we have a new champion here.

X’s arm starts to drop half way but holds it mid air.

Larsen: but how long can he hold it up? Wait what is Dreamkiller doing?

Dreamkiller grabs X’s ankle and pulls it barley under the rope and screams at a ref to pay attention.

Larsen: the ref forces Syanide to break the hold. Syanide goes to the top rope again.

Morpheus: this didn’t go well the last time he tried this… what makes hm think this will be different.

Larsen: X back to his feet and missile drop kick by Syanide! Syanide is calling to end this one right here.

Morpheus: NO!

Syanide waits for X to get to his feet and ARROWHEAD SHOT! X goes down. Syanide with a cover.

One…
Two…
Thr- KICK OUT BY X!

Larsen: NO WAY!

Morpheus: OH YES! Happy days are here again

Larsen: Syanide in disbelief and and he calls for another arrowhead shot. You can see the two matches have Paid their price on him and he is ready to end this one. X slowly back up and Syanide goes for another super kick… and X catches his foot. X spins him around… STUNNER! X goes for the cover!

One…
Two…
Three!

Announcer: Here is your winner and Still FMW TELEVISION CHAMPION… X!
X (8.23 aps + 0.9 avs = 9.13 total)

Syanide (8.0 aps + 0.3 avs = 8.3 total)

Freak on a leash blast over the PA as Dreamkiller claps his hands in approval. X does one final stomp to Syanide before exiting the ring for good.

Larsen: Unbelievable several times we almost had a new champion but whatever is pushing X, seems to have him driven to win at any cost.

Don't.

Stop.

Thinking about tomorrow.

Q doesn't sing. He speaks clearly, each word dripping with clarity and transparency. Except for the fact that he's hanging upside-down from an iron bar somewhere in the bowels of the building. His hair dangles and his shirt hangs almost completely over his face. Still, his voice is resonant and audible.

I'm looking past you, X.

That's right. You may be a champion, and that's all fine and dandy. But at the end of the day, when the dust settles ... you're still an animal. You're an animal, I'm a MAN ... and I will ALWAYS. ALWAYS. Have the upper hand against you.

Backflip from the bar. Hands clutched tightly to the cold metal, body mass flipped the rest of the way until he stands firmly on his own two feet once again. His attention turned to his own wardrobe, immediately being straightened out before he utters another word. An absolutely stunning tuxedo ... with a large golden hourglass hanging from his neck. Fuck Flavor Flav.

Now in just scant moments, I may or may not be stepping into the ring with you. I'm ready to make my SECOND memorable moment here in Full Metal Wrestling. By going TOE-to-TOE with the unstoppable X. That ... or I'm ready to set my sights on ANOTHER goal.

Snatch. He holds the camera up to his face. Close cropped shot. Entire face still visible, and yet it was in crystal-clear focus. The camera was quite kind to Q, he looked just as well in explosive focus as he did in average line-of-sight focus.

Shake. The camera fizzles and pops, but otherwise returns to normalcy after a few quiet seconds.

I am Q.

People ask me 'Who are you? What is your PURPOSE?' And each time I hear that, I get a little sick to my stomach. Why would ANYONE choose this blasted profession over something else? I chose this for simple reasons.

It gives me spending money.

It puts me on television.

And I get to throw fisticuffs with muscle-bound monkeys.

A little more emotion than normal spreads across his face at the last snippet. Teeth gritted together behind tense and taut lips, a quick breath is drawn inwards. Eyes laser focused and cutting to the bone. A quick flip of the hair and Q looks about as peaceful as he did before.

Any ... Q-uestions?

Palm plastered up against the camera lens, a light shove moves the camera away from him as he begins to walk away. It only managed to catch a fleeting glimpse of him leaving the area before he is completely out of sight. The camera rolls for a moment or two longer before switching back to the current feed.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 6.2 - RESULTS   Anarchy 6.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:29 am

Anarchy 6.2 - RESULTS Mtves6ze7

Although the typical Coliseum of Rome combatants were trained gladiators, convicted criminals and prisoners of war, occasionally glory-seeking individuals volunteered to fight. Often they overrated their skills and suffered the consequences ...

... At least one emperor ordered his guards to toss unsuspecting spectators into the arena, for various reasons. The victim may have previously angered the emperor. Or, the victim may have been a complete stranger but the emperor disliked the way he was behaving in the Coliseum of Rome. Sometimes the emperor's motive was simply to amuse himself by randomly selecting a spectator to meet his death in the arena.

It is the Emperor's will that 30 Full Metal Wrestling superstars compete for his amusement. Thirty men will vie for the torch that sits atop Mt. Vesuvius. The winner receives a FMW Championship at Ultimatum.

The greatest match in the history of professional sports returns...

MT. VESUVIUS II

Morpheus: Annnnnnnnd we're back losers...Vesuvius Time!!

Larsen: Yes indeed, coming up next ladies and gentlemen is the Vesuvius quallifier...

Morpheus: Silence! Cherrywood's tits are making a move!

Indeed Veronica Cherrywood is in the ring and preparing to announce the next match as 'Guerrilla Radio' by Rage against the machine hits on the PA as Veronica takes the microphone...

Veronica Cherrywood: Ladies and gentlemen, the following triple threat match will be fought under Ultraviolent Rules with the winner receiving a spot in the Mt Vesuvius match! Introducing first, from Castlebar, Ireland, weighing in at 205lbs- Puuuuuuuuure Extreeeemist!!

Morpheus: Well, that was a little anti-climatic!

Larsen: I disagree, PX is here to fight and these fans seem pleased to see him!

Morpheus: Sympathy vote.

Larsen: You're unbelivable...

PX meanwhile has rolled into the ring and climbed the nearest turnbuckle, one fist held above his head, clutching his Singapore cane.

Larsen: Well PX didn't come unarmed, see he has his Kendo stick with him.

Morpheus: It's called a Singapore Cane jackass, and didn't it get broken in half by X last week...?

Larsen: Well it's obviously not the same one...now are you going to talk ALL the way through McCarts entrance...?

Morpheus: Probably....it passes the time.

Travis McCart, meanwhile, is striding down towards the ring, a determined look in his eye as the crowd give him a decent pop.
The former Marine has a steel chair in one hand and, even as he rolls under the bottom rope and into the ring, he keeps his gaze firmly locked on PX; who returns the stare without looking away...

Larsen: And of course, who will ever forget that breathtaking Tag Team match McCart and Tempest put on last week, man I'll never forget that spot off the ladders as long as I...

Morpheus: Ah who gives a fuck? It's a pool of nobody's! Two nobody's beat two more nobody's, then one nobody's skips brands and teams up with another nobody while the other does the same over here with a different nobody, and who cares...? Nobody!!

Larsen: I wouldn't call McCart or PX nobody's, or Tempest and Black for that matter, anyway, genius, tonight is a triple threat, it's not a tag contest!

Morpheus: Moron! If you think for one second that McCart and PX ain't going to be teaming up tonight your more stupid than you look! How else would they possibly hope to survive...?

'Sentenced To Burn' suddenly blares out through the speakers and the audience explode into cries of hatred, outrage and fear as the sickly, red rain pours over them from the rafters, drenching clothes, hair and signs. One little girl in the second row can be seen crying as she is soaked through with the foul liquid. An instant later the entrance way seems to explode in a huge wall of flames and CAK comes striding out through the curtain to head straight for the ring.)

Larsen: Man whats with that sick blood rain of his...?

Morpheus: Heh, I think it's actually given that old lady over there a heart attack, this is oh so sweet! And look, CAK hasn't come unarmed either!

(Indeed he has not, CAK is carrying a length of steel chain over his shoulder and, as he approaches the ring, the monster proceeds to coil the steel around his right fist before stepping up over the top rope and into the ring.)

Larsen: Ok, stare down time between all three men...

Morpheus: You could cut the tension with a...OH, and we're off! McCart and PX both rush at CAK, I fucking Knew it!!

Larsen:Christ Almighty!!

PX is the first to reach his intended target, but unfortunately for the Irishman, is met with a savage punch straight between the eyes from CAK's chained, right fist!

Morpheus:Aaaaaaaaaaand the runt is down! He got knocked the fuck out!

Larsen: Oh! And McCart takes a reverse elbow to the face!

The punch to PX was indeed followed immediately with a reverse elbow to the charging McCart, who is sent staggering back into the corner. CAK wastes no time going after McCart and, trapping him against the turnbuckle, begins laying into the former Marine with a flurry of vicious rights and lefts to the gut and face.

Larsen: CAK opening up on McCart here as he delivers a hard kick to the gut and steps back to allow the Marine to stagger forward out of the corner, bent double from the pain!

Morpheus: AH! Sweet as the sins of virgins! CAK boots McCart hard in the temple, sending him sideways, straight through the middle rope! Did you hear the splat of him hitting the floor outside?!

Larsen: I'm afraid I did, but it's going to take more than that to beat either of these men...

Morpheus: Guess again, look at PX, he's actually convulsing!

As McCart falls from the ring, PX meanwhile has pushed himself up to a kneeling position, one hand still clutching his Kendo stick while the other gropes for the rope, which the Irishman uses to pull himself up, all the while bleeding freely from a vicious laceration across his forehead from CAKs chain.

Larsen: And PX makes his move, what a Kendo Stick shot across the broad back of CAK!

Morpheus: Firstly, its a Singapore Cane, secondly, PX only tattooed CAK's back because he can't reach his head and thirdly, CAK didn't even feel it! Look!

CAK whirls around to face PX following the weapon shot, and responds with a hard throat thrust to the Irish Runt, sending the smaller man staggering backwards all the way across the ring.

Larsen: PX using the ropes now to launch himself at this monster, running Kendo Stick Shot!!

Morpheus: Singapore Cane!

This second shot seems to do little more than stun CAK, but PX follows it with another, and another and Another!

Larsen: CAK looks a little stunned as PX comes off the rope again and....

Morpheus: Caught around the throat by the Titan Of Ultra Violence! Man the idiot ran straight into that one.

CAK seems about to load PX up for a choke slam but it interrupted by Travis McCart rolling back into the ring and blasting the monster across the back with a steel chair!

Larsen: What a shot! But wait, CAK didn't seem to feel it! He turns to glare at McCart....And PX kicks him in the groin!!

CAK roars in pain and doubles up, letting go of the choke-hold as he does so, PX nods quickly to McCart, who throws the chair on the floor and rushes to assist PX in applying a double front face lock in the monster...

Larsen: Double DDT on the steel Chair from PX and McCart!!

Morpheus: Fans, on this weeks edition of 'When Jobbers get lucky....'

Larsen: Oh would you stop it! CAK's actually down, both McCart and PX now staring each-other down....Don't forget, theres a Mt Vesuvius spot at stake here!

Morpheus: We haven't! But we DID all forget PX was still holding that Cane of his! Well, right up until he just blasted McCart between the eyes with it at least....

Larsen: And now McCarts down!
Man I think that shot busted him open, but more importantly, PX is making the cover...

ONE

TWO

Larsen: No! Travis kicks out! Marines are tough characters you know! Mind you, so are the Irish as PX goes to work on the downed McCart with a succession of stomps to the downed superstar!

Morpheus: PX backing up now, Singapore Cane at the ready, he's just waiting for McCart to get back to his feet!

Larsen: PX just wont be happy till he takes someones head off with that Stick!

Morpheus: Cane!!

Travis is starting to get shakily back to his feet, PX waits in a crouched stance, Cane at the ready...

Morpheus: AND CAK SITS UP!!!

Larsen: PX hasn't seen him! Behind you man! Behind y...mmmmph! Mmmmph!......! Get your hand off my mouth you freak!!!

Morpheus: Shut up! I want to get paid this week! PX goes to swing, ha! He wonders why his Cane wont move...!

Larsen: That's because CAK has grabbed it from behind, he wheels PX round and OH! What a solid head-butt!

Morpheus: I'm sure I heard a nose break!

PX staggers backwards away from CAK, one hand to his bloodied
face, he turns groggily on the spot...

Larsen: OH! Spear from McCart, taking down PX! A receipt for the Kendo shot perhaps?

Morpheus: Yes, but now he's allllll by himself...!

Travis rolls off PX and comes to his feet, CAK stands waiting for him, eyes locked on the former Marine...

Larsen: And there off and moving! Travis circling here, looking for an opening....And in he goes! Single leg..?!

Morpheus: No such luck! McCart runs straight into CAK's boot! And the Titan is onto him!

Larsen: This is hard to watch, CAK hauls McCart to his feet...
Oh! Another savage head-butt!

Morpheus: Another broken nose! PX and McCart are bleeding like stuck pigs out there.

Travis staggers off the ropes to be met with a huge shoulder back drop from CAK. No sooner has the former Marine hit the mat, then The Immortal Corrupter is there. He sits McCart up and proceeds to wrap his steel chain around the Marines throat!

Larsen: Holy shit he's choking him! This is sick!

Morpheus: This is a work of art!...OH! Where the hell did he come from!?

Larsen: The crowd liked that one, CAK bends forward to choke McCart and PX out of nowhere hits a DDT!

Morpheus: Not bad I suppose, CAK made the mistake of lowering his head there, but c'mon, we all thought PX was out of it!

PX crawls for the ropes and uses them to haul himself to his feet once more, CAK meanwhile is already back up and comes straight into meet PX with a vicious clothesline, straight over the top rope!

Morpheus: Ooooooooooooooooh! Thanks for coming PX, hehe, there he goes! You know theres a reason CAK is undefeated here in FMW!

Larsen: Well PX lands out here in front of us as CAK turns away....OH! And Travis is right there with a hard right to the face!

Morpheus: Wait a minute! That shot sent CAK reeling! I know he was a Marine but how did he....?

Larsen: He's got the chain!!!! Thats how! McCart had CAK's chain wrapped around his fist and he's on the attack! Look at this guy! He wont stop punching! Shots to the face, gut, throat, thigh! Whatever he can reach!!

Morpheus: But CAK won't go down! He shove Travis away...but McCart comes right back with a low shot to the gut, and another to the head! Wait a second....

Larsen: CAK'S BEEN BUSTED OPEN!!! LOOK, HE'S BLEEDING!!

Morpheus: Sit down you retard....FUCK ME YOUR RIGHT!! I DON'T BELIVE THIS!!

CAK staggers back and hard against the turnbuckle and Finlay slumps down into a sitting position at its base, blood trickling from a welling cut over his left eye.

McCart meanwhile, remains in the centerer of the ring, breathing hard he looks at the bloodied chain in his hand, before raising it into the air above hie head!)

Larsen:
And the crowd are popping for Travis McCart!
PX is up look!
He's getting back in the ring.... could this be the end of the Dark Brotherhoods Monster...?!
Is there hope for the resistance?!

Morpheus: Oh shit....look just sit down and stay quiet, now! Look!

PX and McCart are standing eye to eye in the ring once more, Travis still has the chain around his fist while PX holds his Kendo Stick. CAK, still slumped in the corner, slowly raises one hand to the laceration on his forehead. As he lowers it and stares at his bloodied fingers there is a moment of complete silence as PX, Travis, Larsen, Morpheus and every fan in the arena stare at the now fallen, bloodied monster.

Larsen: Is that it...? Has the monster been slain here toni...

Suddenly CAK's face contorts into a twisted mass of rage and hatred as a howl of pure hate bursts from his throat....

Morpheus: And CAK's explodes out of the corner! Double clotheslines, turning both men inside out!!

PX and Travis land hard and awkwardly from the clotheslines as CAK, still howling with rage, drags both men back to their feet and bangs their heads together!

Larsen: I'm speechless....this...this is Inhuman! Look at that face!!

As both men stagger back, CAK violently slugs Travis across the temple, dropping the Marine to the canvas and stamping hard on his face with a sickening crunch!

Larsen: This man is out of control! Get security out here now!!

Morpheus: Ultraviolent Rules baby! Anything goes....now just keep your head down!

Larsen: But...but Travis may be out... and now CAK is pressing PX up over his head and he's going to throw him....throw him...He's going to....! To....To!!

Morpheus: DUCK!!!

CAK hurls PX bodily over the top rope, sending the Irishman flailing through the air to come crashing down, chest first, onto the announcers table, which immediately imploded under his weight in a deafening crash of splinters and metal!

Morpheus: Can...can anyone hear us...?

Larsen: PX? PX?! Can you hear me man...? We need some damn help out here!!

Morpheus: N...normally I would tell you to remain objective, but....damn! The crowd says it all!

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!!

A group on EMT's are already running down the ramp with a stretcher in tow to attend the fallen form of PX. A trio of medical staff also slide into the ring to check on Travis, the first bends to check his pulse, only to receive a vicious boot to the temple from CAK!)

Larsen: CAK's assaulting the EMT's! Where the hell is security?!

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!!

Morpheus: The match is still going, it's all legal! Ultraviolent, remember! CAK floors the remaining two EMt's and turns to haul Travis to his feet....! Is it....? YES! Travis McCart is.... FALLING FROM GRACE!!

Larsen: What sickening impact! There's the cover, PX is being loaded onto a stretcher here in front of us by the EMT's....

One!

Two!

Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Larsen: It's over... thank god its all over!!

Morpheus: CAK wins! CAK's going to Mt Vesuvius! WHAT a match!

Crazy Ash Killa (7.85 aps + 1.0 avs = 8.85 total)
Travis McCart (7.5 aps + 0.9 avs = 8.4 total)
Pure Extremist (7.73 aps + 0.5 avs = 8.23 total)

CAK, his face still twisted with rage, kicks McCarts motionless body from the ring as Cannibal corpses begins to play his victory herald...
The Ref approaches to raise the monsters hand, but is met with a hard right hand for his troubles! The crowd moan in sympathy as the little man is knocked flying, CAK raises his arms in victory as his bloodied rain begins to cascade down once more...

The scene cuts to Jaro and his Original Sin backstage, Jaro is in front of the group pacing back and forth in anger.

Jaro:
Tonight shall be our finest moment gentlemen for tonight we shall annihilate SPARTA! That's right, we shall destroy Drew Michaels and Nick Bryson, wiping that accursed brood off the face of the Earth!

The Original Sin cheers as Jaro smiles, a smile filled with evil intentions.

Jaro: Tonight, the Mt. Vesuvius qualifying match between the members of SPARTA shall suffer a small rule change. It is now a lumberjack match and you, my brave soldiers, shall be the lumberjacks!

Original Sin cheers again, this time with more vigor and excitement.

Jaro:
And in order to make sure all rules are enforced thoroughly, I shall designate the best possible man as the referee for this match; a man so familiar with the rules it is as if he wrote them...ME!

Smitten: Brilliant!

Jaro: Thank you Christian, I impress myself sometimes. Now, men, this is our time to shine; our chance to strike a strategic blow against the Resistance in the name of all that is Original Sin. Go forth to victory!

Original Sin cheers and pours out of the locker room as the General laughs to himself.

Larsen: This is definitely starting to not look good for SPARTA at all...

Morpheus:
I know, isn't it great?

Diamonds Are Forever by Shirley Bassey begins to blare over the speakers to a chorus of boos as Janus Flare steps out from behind the curtain.

Cherry: Making his way to the ring from St Louis, Missouri. He is the PRINCE OF PRETTYYYYYY JANUS FLARE!

The crowds begins to boo even more heavily for Janus Flare who jumps into the ring and throws up a Nazi Salute at the outraged crowd.

Larsen: Janus Flare wasting no time enraging the crowd with that Hitler salute there!

Morpheus: Urm, Larsen he prefers German Greeting…

Diamonds are Forever is abruptly cut as the Crackass Theme begins to play over the PA to thunderous cheers.

Cherry: Making his way to the ring now at a weight of 230 pounds! STEVE-E TAYLOR!!!

At the top of the ramp stands Steve-E Taylor who is on rollerskates. Before he can roll down the ring two stage hands light fireworks attached to the skates sending him hurtling down the ramp hitting the side of the ring.

Morpheus: Wow what a fucking retard Steve-E has lost the advantage already!

Larsen: And Flare trying to get out of the ring to him but the ref is having none of it as he lets Steve-E try and regroup before starting this match.

Morpheus: Looks like Steve-E doesn’t care as he rolls in the ring!

Larsen: AND FLARE WITH A BIG BOOT TO THE HEAD SENDING STEVE-E DOWN!

Morpheus: Haha and Flare is loving it! Look at him soaking up all the crowds’ cheers!

Larsen: Sound more like jeers to me Morph… AND WAIT OUT OF NOWHERE SMALL PACKAGE BY STEVE-E!

One…

KICKOUT!

Larsen: ONLY A ONE COUNT BUT MAYBE FLARE WILL TAKE STEVE-E MORE SERIOUSLY NOW!

Morpheus: Unlikely…Just like I’ll never take you seriously Larsen.

Larsen: It took you a few seconds to come up with that, your losing it in your old age…

Morpheus:….

Larsen: Yeah that’s what I thought… Steve-E is back to his feet now as Flare and Steve-E circle the ring, and they hook up! But Flare gives a quick boot to Steve-E’s midsection.

Morpheus: Flare whipping Steve-E off the ropes now as he goes for a clothesline but Steve-E ducks and captures him with a neck breaker on the way back!

Larsen: I gotto say, Steve-E has never looked better!

Morpheus: He pulls off one move and you’re his biggest mark all of a sudden? He just got lucky we’ll see Flare bring this one home just you watch…

Larsen: Steve-E lifting Flare up by the hair now and a SNAP SUPLEX BY STEVE-E TAYLOR sending Janus Flare to the ground!

Morpheus: And Steve-E going for the pin!

One…..

Tw…

KICKOUT!

Larsen: Not quite enough to keep Janus Flare down just yet! Janus Flare making a ripple here on Anarchy after his vicious attack on Boices ahem testicular area cost him the Ultraviolent Championship!

Morpheus: What!? Jaro had that match in the bank! Janus Flare just wanted to make a name for himself here on FMW Anarchy and that he did!

Larsen: Steve- E making his way up now after that failed pin attempt and he brings up Flare with him BUT FLARE GETS A LOW BLOW ON STEVE-E! FLARE JUST PUMMELLED STEVE-S GRAPEFRUITS!

Morpheus: Grapefruits? A bit generous there Larsen. More like olives if you ask me.

Larsen: Either way Steve-E is down! And Larsen wasting no time now at kicking away at Steve-E’s lower body! Oh come on ref blatant low blow after low blow!

Morpheus: Actually Larsen I’ll think you’ll find its called focusing on the lower midsection of a body!

Janus Flare jumps outside of the ring and drags Steve-E towards the turnbuckle he places Steve-E’s legs around the turn buckle and pulls back hard connecting the steel with Steve-E’s testicles.

Morpheus: AND STEVE-E IS INFERTILE!

Larsen: A BLATANT CHEATING MOVE! The Ref at least yelling at Janus Flare now.

Morpheus: HA like Flare cares?! He rolls back into the ring now and he’s dragging Steve-E up onto the turnbuckle!

Flare haphazardly places Steve-E forcibly onto the turnbuckle obviously trying to hurt Steve-E even more.

Larsen: Flare going for a superplex but some how Steve-E is fighting back.

Morpheus: NOT HARD ENOUGH THOUGH A STEVE-E GOES DOWN!

Larsen: Flare going for a pin now!

One….

Two…

THR…KICKOUT!

Larsen: And Flare can’t believe it! Steve-E is still moving!

Morpheus: That guy has balls…well he used to anyway, I’ll give him that anyone else after that much of a beating would be out for the count.

Larsen: Steve-E just about on his feet, Flare bouncing off the ropes and going for a drop kick BUT HE MOVES OUT THE WAY! Flare tasting canvas after a dodge by Steve-E Taylor!

Morpheus: Oh god Flares beautiful face!

Larsen: The strongest showing we’ve seen from Steve-E Taylor in a long time here! Steve-E now giving massive kicks to the side of Janus Flares head!.

Steve-E drags Flares prone body into the corner and begins climbing the turnbuckle.

Larsen: Steve-E climbing the ropes now, these high impact moves can go either way right now…

Morpheus: Wait what’s he got in his hand? HE’S GOT A CAN OF LIGHT FLUID AND MATCHES! WHAT IS HE DOING!?

Steve-E: HI I’M STEVE-E TAYLOR AND THIS IS BALL OF FIRE!

Steve-E strikes a match and sets his torso on fire, he poses for a few seconds before jumping down.

Morpheus: JANUS FLARE ROLLED OUT OF THE WAY JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME!

Larsen: And Steve-E Taylor is rolling himself out! He’s still on fire!

Morpheus: Flare still going for the pin though!

One…

Two..

THRE…KICKOUT!

Morpheus: HOW IS TAYLOR EVEN STILL MOVING!?

Larsen: After tonight I believe he is in fact superhuman! Somehow he’s on his feet.

Morpheus: NOT FOR LONG! FLARE WITH A KICK TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD AND SHINING WIZARD! FACES OF JUSTICE! FLARE JUST HIT THE FACES OF JUSTICE!

One….

Two….

THREE!

Cherry: The winner of this match, by pinfall...JANUS FLARE!
Janus Flare (7.85 aps + 2.2 avs = 10.05 total)

Steve-E Taylor (7.6 aps + 0.3 avs = 7.9 total)

Larsen: An amazing showing by Steve-E tonight! Just not enough to put down Janus Flare though!

Flare places his arm up in the Hitler salute once more and begins goose stepping up the ramp and yelling out ‘Sieg Heil’ to the fury of the crowd.

Larsen: Absolutely despicable showing here by Janus Flare.

Morpheus: Either way thought Larsen he won!

Announcer: Coming to a record store near you, the sounds of FMW Anarchy can now echo through your brain long after the event has ended with the release of FMW Anarchy: The Music! Featuring the entrance music of such FMW legends as Drew Michaels, X, C.G. Smitten, Nick Bryson, and more; this is the perfect album for wrestling fans of all ages to remind them that wrestling is indeed a blood sport!

FMW ANARCHY: THE MUSIC

1. “Forever” – As I Lay Dying (Anarchy Theme)
2. “God’s Gonna Cut You Down” – Johnny Cash (Drew Michaels)
3. “Pretty Fly” – The Offspring (Jack Boice)
4. “Guerrilla Radio” – Rage Against The Machine (Pure Extremist)
5. “Leper Messiah” – Metallica (Syanide)
6. “Sentenced to Burn” – Cannibal Corpse (CAK)
7. “Map of the Problematique” - Muse (C.G. Smitten)
8. “Freak On A Leash” – Korn (X)
9. “MIA” – Avenged Sevenfold (Travis McCart)
10. “The Game” – Disturbed (The Wickedness)
11. “No More Sorrow” – Linkin Park (Eric Scorpio)
12. “Four Words To Choke Upon” – Bullet For My Valentine (Nick Bryson)
13. “Mother” – Danzig (Jaro)

Anarchy 6.2 - RESULTS Survivorcopy-1-1
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 6.2 - RESULTS   Anarchy 6.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:30 am

ANARCHIST OF THE WEEK

Anarchy 6.2 - RESULTS Cak

Announcer: Welcome back folks to FMW ANARCHIST OF THE WEEK! This week we honor a man who has proved to be a dominating force since his arrival, The One and only Crazy Ash Killa! CAK has been on quite a roll, destroying first becoming one of two soul survivors at death row and the crushing FMW legend the Wickedness. St. Michael Dreamkiller's has added another monster to Team Dream and he too looks to be following in the footsteps of both X and his brother have paved the way for.

Anarchy 6.2 - RESULTS Gwar_photo

Announcer: For his efforts, we present Crazy Ash Killa with a full tour supply of GWAR tickets complete with back stage passes so you can enjoy a “bloodbath of metal and murder” all summer long! The Original Sin's monster can spend all summer with the mutant army from space and hopefully not with us destroying everyone in his path!

Thank you all for tuning into to Anarchist of the Week and we encourage you to come back next week at the same Anarchist time and the same Anarchist channel!

Map of the Problematique by Muse blasts over the PA system as Team Dreams Christian G. Smitten starts to make his way to the ring to a series of boos. CGS makes his way to mid ramp when Romeo Vizzini comes running down and drops CGS with a lariat to the ramp.

Larsen: and this one is off to an explosive start as Vizzini doesn’t even wait for the CGS to get announced or even for his own music.

Morpheus: Yeah that inpatient prick

Larsen: This is odd of Vizzini to try to jump his opponent before a match but these two have squared off twice before and twice CGS has gotten the better of Vizzini.

Morpheus: Because Smitten is better than Vizzini at everything… except maybe sucking.

Larsen: Vizzini doesn’t suck he just let that Italian temper get the better of him tonight. Vizzini has been on a bit of a losing streak here but he hopes to change that little fact here. And here he goes with a series of stomps on CGS, before picking him up and whipping him into the side of the ring. Vizzini slides CGS under the bottom rope and soon follows and this match can begin now.

Morpheus: Good. Kill him Smitten!

Larsen: … but Vizzini waits for CGS to get to his feet and what a back hand smack to the face.

Morpheus: That right there is a death warrant.

Larsen: Followed by a quick hip toss into an arm bar. Vizzini is focused here. Trying to prove a point that he can beat CGS.

Romeo Vizzini wrenches hard on CGS’s arm but CGS using his ring smarts grabs the ropes as they are barley in reach.

Larsen: And a rope break here forces Vizzini to break the hold but look CGS is smiling here… and that is why as CGS drills an off guard Vizzini to the mat with a hard clothesline. I think that might have dislocated Vizzini’s jaw there. Vizzini quickly back to his feet and runs right into a power slam. CGS going for a quick pin.

One…
Two…
Kick out by Vizzini

Morpheus: Ha I love how CGS gives Vizzini false hope it is so cruel I LOVE IT!

Larsen: False hope… it is still any ones match here. But either way this is still a huge match.

Morpheus: How so?

Larsen: plenty of ways. Like I said earlier Vizzini has been on a bit of a losing streak but if he picks up a victory here that will clearly show he is worth an FMW title shot.

Morpheus: What the hell are you smoking? Vizzini is far from FMW title matieral.

Larsen: Listen for once. CGS is the gold card winner and he had to go through Dr. Diabolical, Threepwood, Saint, Adrian and currant FMW champion Eric Scorpio to makes him the number one contender whenever he feels like it. CGS beat all of them and walked out with the gold card to show he is worthy of an FMW title match.

Morpheus: So by your logic anyone that beats CGS should get a title shot?... you are so stupid and I demand a new broadcast partner. Just because a dog has his lucky day does not mean he gets a world title shot. You used to wrestle you should know this shit.

Larsen: … well back to the action. Vizzini gets CGS in a suplex position and a lift… stalling brain buster by Vizzini on CGS. Vizzni goes to the top rope and body splash. A pin fall.

One…
Two…
Kick out by CGS

Larsen: CGS gets back to his feet and a quick roll up by Vizzini and he might steal this one.

One…
Two…
Kick out by CGS

Larsen: wow that was close but as I was saying n how this match is huge cause is also sets the pace for Smitten vs. Michaels 2. Smitten needs to go in with a full head of steam.

Morpheus: just call the match before Dreamkiller fires you.

Larsen: well both competitors to their feet and CGS drops Vizzini with a spine buster. CGS picks him back up and an Irish whip into a Samoan drop. CGS looks to drop an standing elbow but Vizzini rolls out of the way and connects with a standing dro kick as both men get to their feet. CGS is back down. Vizzini waits and a twisting neck breaker on CGS. Vizzini then climbs to the tope rope.

Morpheus: Man this is great. CGS is pretending here that he is hurt.

Larsen: Vizzini waits for CGS to get up and La Fetta Siciliana! That top rope lariat connects! Vizzini is going for a pin fall again.

One…
Two…
Thr-KICK OUT BY CGS!

Larsen: Still think he is faking now?

Morpheus: Of course not only is CGS a great wrestler and Lawler but an outstanding actor. He had to remind himself to stop acting it came so natural.

Larsen: we have had a nice back and forth match here but-

Morpheus: Vizzini is one good hit away from being itailian ring kill.

Larsen: Vizzini looks to be in shock not wanting to believe that CGS still has some fight left in him. Vizzini goes to pick up CGS and low blow by CGS but the ref didn’t see it. CGS takes the time to drill Vizzini to the mat with a pile driver. CGS then picks up Vizzini again to nail him with a Death Valley Driver.

Morpheus: Do your job and call the move by its real name the Justice Driver… dumbass

Larsen: whatever, CGS goes for a pin fall now.

One…
Two…
Kick out by Vizzini

Larsen: Vizzini refusing to die here. CGS laughs for a second before driving his foot into the stomach of Vizzini. CGS then picks up Vizzini again and puts him into a bear hug. He is squeezing and walking backwards to the ring corner. While still holding onto Vizzini CGS climbs to the middle rope, then to the tope rope and HOLY SHIT Gravel Banger from the top rope! This one has to be over and look CGS is not pinning Vizzini here as he lays motionless.

CGS bends over to look right into Vizzini’s face.

CGS: You want to call me out… you want to call out Team Dream… you want to get involved in Orginal sin’s business! Well allow me to sentence you for your crimes… Drew Michaels![/b]

CGS smacks Vizzini in the face before picking him up and throwing him onto his shoulders in a torture rack position

Larsen: CGS has gone mad. He is determined to inflict as much suffering as possible to Vizzini and is even calling him Michaels… Courtroom Assault by CGS. That would be two finishers in a row CGS hit on Vizzini. No he isn’t going for the pin again. CGS holds his fingers up to signal one more time. CGS picks up Vizzini and hits a Second Court room assult! CGS places his foot over his chest.

One…
Two…
Three!

Cherry: The winner of this match, by pinfall, is...C.G. SMITTEN!
Christian G. Smitten (8.55 aps + 1.8 avs = 10.35 total)

Romeo Vizzini (8.23 aps + 0.6 avs = 8.83 total)

Larsen: CGS making this a 3-0 war with Vizzini and more important has sent a message to one Drew Michaels.

The scene cuts to the backstage area where Anarchy's newest signing Sean Jensen walks on to the scene.

Jensen:
Well well, this is Full Metal Wrestling. Have to say, none of these guys look that impressive.

Jensen laughs and keeps walking. Coming from the other direction is the defeated Travis McCart, cursing under his breath for failing against Crazy Ash Killa. McCart runs into Jensen and quickly comes out of his thoughts.

McCart: I'm sorry sir, I was buried in my own head.

Jensen: You better fucking be sorry! I do not stand for this shit!

McCart: Then what do you stand for punk!?

The two men stare each other down as Jensen begins to laugh to himself.

Jensen: You are lucky, fucking lucky as hell, that I don't need to get into any trouble on the first day or I swear to God I would knock your teeth so far down your throat you would be tasting molars for a week.

McCart: I'd give anything to see you try.

Jensen laughs and walks off from Travis, who just shakes his head in confusion and anger.

McCart: Punkass.

The show reopens to Romeo backstage after his loss to Smitten. He looks dejected and down on himself when Anarchy General Manager St. Michael Dreamkiller walks up and laughs out loud.

Dreamkiller:
Well, if it isn't the Resistance's resident jobber? How does it feel to be the king loser in the land of fuck-ups?

Romeo: Dreamkiller, now is not the time...

Dreamkiller: And I care...why? This is my show in case you haven't noticed, I do whatever I want whenever I want and right now, I want to rip you a new one for being a continual failure.

Romeo: Why does it matter to you?

Dreamkiller: Your constant losing ways are dragging the value of my show down and I don't like when something I own loses some value.

Romeo: Fuck off.

Dreamkiller swings his cane for Romeo's head, Romeo ducks and lunges forward, pinning Dreamkiller against the wall.

Dreamkiller: GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!

Romeo: Or what!?

Just then, X attacks; tossing Romeo away. Dreamkiller dusts off himself and looks up at X.

Dreamkiller: About time you caught up, no dinner for you tonight. As for you Mr. Vizzini, I am going to give you the oppurtunity of a lifetime. Next week, you face X in the biggest match of your life, a television title shot. However, you will be putting on the line the chance to EVER challenge for a FMW title again in your career. Have a nice week, it should be your last.

Dreamkiller laughs again as he and X walk away as Romeo simply lies in pain.

Saints by Destroy the Runner blasts through the loudspeakers as the crowd hops up to their feet. Drew Michaels and Nick Bryson both walk through the curtain, fists raised high.

Cherry: Hailing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, this is Drew Michaels! and Hailing from Cleveland, Ohio, this is Nick Bryson! Ladies and Gentlemen, THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAA

The crowd erupts as they make their way down the ramp and into the ring. They quickly hug before going to opposite corners of the ring and climb the turnbuckles, posing.

Larsen: A real feel good moment here in FMW. This match isn’t about who hates who, or who wants who dead. This is about respect.

Morpheus: Yeah, real touching. I think I’ve anticipated this moment more, though.

Suddenly Mother by Danzig blasts as Jaro exits the curtain to a rousing chorus of boos. He tugs a little on his sleeveless referee’s shirt before he walks down the ramp, followed by throngs of Original Sin members.

Larsen: And here comes the sad reality that this match will not be what it should.

Morpheus: Look at this! It’s a parade of OS members! CAK, Korran, Smitten, Hostyle! Hell, even Cactus Sam and The Mortus…es… are here! It’s a parade, alright Larsen. A parade of WIN!

Larsen: I doubt that, and I’m sure 40,000 people here would doubt it too.

Jaro slides in the ring as the members of the Original Sin take their places on the sides of the ring. He looks at Bryson, then at Drew, and mouths to them that he wants a clean fight and calls for the bell.

Larsen: A clean fight! HAH! That’s laughable.

Morpheus: He’s our boss, he has to be fair to everyone.

Larsen: Oh, yes. I’m sure.

Bryson and Michaels stare at Jaro for a moment, who again makes the ‘get it on’ motion. Reluctantly, the two circle each other and then shoot in, locking up in the center of the ring.

Larsen: Listen to this crowd erupt as the two fan favorites lock up in the center of the ring!

Morpheus: This is going to be very interesting, Larsen. Fact is that when two guys like each other so much, I’ve found that their matches are great or shit. It all comes down to if they want to test each other or are too afraid to hurt one another.

Larsen: I doubt that’s the case, Morpheus! Bryson tries for the upper hand, but Drew is able to counter and takes Bryson down quickly with a snapmare!

Drew gets Bryson on the mat, locking in a headlock, but Bryson is quickly able to get out and reverse into a hammerlock. Drew tries to counter with a stunner while he’s locked in, but Bryson lets go of his arm and Drew drops to the ground, hurting his tailbone. Bryson quickly moves and applies the Buffalo Sleeper.

Larsen: Listen to this crowd! They’re eating this up!

Morpheus: Yeah. Youd think something special just happened or something.

Drew is able to crawl over slightly and grab the ropes, which Bryson lets go immediately.

Morpheus: Bryson showing a huge sign of weakness there. He should have held on for a few extra seconds!

Larsen: What!? Why? This is about respect, Morpheus.

Morpheus: No, Larsen, this is about getting into Mt. V.

Quickly, Bryson moves in, only to get his legs swept out from under him. Drew quickly hops over, applying a headlock, but Bryson is able to get his footing and springboards off the second rope, dropping Drew in an inverted DDT and locking in another key lock.

Larsen: Bryson with a little bit of an advantage in the early goings of the match!

Morpheus: Are you surprised? Drew is a moron trying to go hold for hold with Bryson. They may be partners, but Bryson is clearly the better technical wrestler, and Drew wont be able to pull out the win if he tries this crap much longer.

Larsen: I wouldn’t say that, Morpheus, but Drew does have a disadvantage trying to grapple with Bryson.

Drew again grabs the rope and Bryson again lets go right away. Bryson allows Drew to stand and charges at him, but Drew drops down, pulling the top rope down. Bryson flies over and Drew looks on in horror as he realizes what he had done.

Larsen: This is going to be bad, Morph!

Morpheus: No, wait, look!

The Original Sin members around Bryson simply lift him back up and toss him in the ring without hesitation.

Larsen: Wow! I… can’t really believe what I saw just there!

Morpheus: And you thought this would be an underhanded match!

Larsen: Well, I guess I have to admit I was wrong, but Drew has the advantage now as he lays the boots to Bryson.

Drew stomps on Bryson for a while before lifting him up and tossing him off the ropes, landing a vicious clothesline. Bryson is quick to get up, however, and is met with a kick to the gut and a spike DDT. Drew is up quickly, however, and drops elbows to Bryson’s back.

Larsen: WHAT A VICIOUS DDT! DID YOU SEE BRYSONS FACE PLANTED!?

Morpheus: Jesus Christ! That’s what Drew needs to do to win. There’s no way Bryson can match him blow for blow!

Drew quickly goes over to the turnbuckle and hops up. Bryson slowly climbs to his knees and Drew flies off, landing a guillotine leg drop.

Larsen: THE EXECUTION! DREW HITS THAT GUILLOTINE LEG DROP! HE GOES FOR THE COVER! ONE, TWO, NO!

Morpheus: Notice the clean count from special guest referee Jaro! What a class act! A CLASS act!

Larsen: I’m surprised to say I’ve found him to be very clean down the middle. Have the OS turned around?

Drew gets up slowly and lifts Bryson, who throws Drew’s arm off him and lands a solid right to his face.

Larsen: Bryson making a comeback! A right! A left! He kicks Drew in the gut! Bryson bounces off the ropes, OH MY GOD! YAKUZA KICK!

Morpheus: THAT’S HARDCORE!

Larsen: Drew drops down to the canvas! He must be out cold!

Bryson hooks his arms around Drew and pulls him up. He crosses Drew’s arms in front of him and leaps up, landing a Straightjacket lung blower.

Larsen: BRYSON NAILS THE LUNGBLOWER!

Morpheus: He isn’t letting up! Look, he still has Drew’s arms crossed in that X!

Larsen: Bryson standing, OH MY!

Morpheus: LOOK AT THE STRENGTH!

Bryson lifts Drew up and over his head, landing the X-Plex, a cross-armed german suplex. Drew flips over in mid air and lands on his face. Bryson quickly slides over to Drew and locks in a Sharpshooter before turning and hooking Drew’s leg under his arm and locking in a camel clutch.

Larsen: CROSS CLUTCH! CROSS CLUTCH! BRYSON HAS DREW LOCKED IN!

Morpheus: I don’t know if Drew has what it takes to get out of this hold! Look at him! Look at the pain on his face! Listen to his screams! GIVE UP MICHAELS! YOU’VE BEEN BESTED!

Larsen: Champions don’t quit, Morpheus!

Morpheus: Right, which is why Bryson will win and Drew will lose.

Larsen: Low blow, Morph. Low blow.

Morpheus: I call them like I see them.

Larsen: Drew is in a world of hurt! Look at the pain etched on his face!

Morpheus: He’s losing it.

Larsen: Drew’s eyes are glazed over! He’s passing out! Jaro checks him! He lifts his arm… JARO THROWS DOWN HIS ARM AND CALLS ONE! WHAT THE HELL!! WAIT! Jaro is trying to lift Drew’s arm and throw it down again, BUT BRYSON WONT HAVE ANY OF IT! HE GRABS JARO’S WRIST! LOOK AT THE GLARE!

Morpheus: Who does he think he is!? That’s your BOSS!

Bryson stares bullets into Jaro, who glares back.

Larsen: Bryson reapplies the pressure around Drew’s neck. Jaro lifts his arm like a NORMAL ref should for a second time-

Morpheus: Well, he isn’t a normal ref, you can’t expect him to get it 100 percent right!

Larsen: Oh, I’m sure. Drew’s arm is up, it slowly drop- NO! DREW IS UP! HE IS SCREAMING IN PAIN! MAKE IT DREW! MAKE IT!

Drew screams out in pain as he struggles to reach the bottom rope. Jaro gets in closely to the two, watching the chosen one’s hand struggle to touch the ropes as Drew’s face grows more and more red. Drews finger comes within centimeters of the rope when, suddenly, CAK pulls the bottom rope back. A twisted smile on his face.

Larsen: I KNEW IT! WHAT THE HELL!

Morpheus: What are you talking about! They’re obviously testing him. Drew needs this to happen!

Larsen: That’s obstruction of the match! I’d say the ref should eject him, but we all know THAT won’t happen!

Morpheus: Because it doesn’t need to! Just a stern, don’t do that for five more minutes should suffice.

Larsen: Ridiculous. Bryson lets go of the hold immediately! He had this match in his hands! Bryson moves over to the ropes and starts arguing with CAK!

Morpheus: He shouldn’t have let up! He’s giving Drew a chance to recover!

Larsen: Drew pulls himself up and shoots forward! Clothesline takes both men over! OH NO THEY’RE IN NO MANS LAND!

Morpheus: TAKE THEM OUT! KILL THEM!

Jaro walks over and demands a microphone as the Original Sin start a beat down of the members of SPARTA

Jaro: Wait… please… no… don’t.

Larsen: WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!

Morpheus: What! He cant control all eleven men!

Larsen: Jaro is just dripping sarcasm there.

Morpheus: That’s absurd! I’ve never heard such lies! He cares about ALL his employees! Equally!

Larsen: No, Morph. That statement right there is absurd.

Suddenly, Bryson pops up and starts throwing punches. Drew is able to low blow CAK and get up to his feet, and he starts throwing blows too.

Larsen: DREW AND BRYSON ARE UP! THEY’RE CLEANING HOUSE!

Morpheus: That’s not how its supposed to go!

Larsen: Oh, what happened to an unbiased matchup, Morph?

Morpheus: I just didn’t want to listen to you bitch and moan.

Bryson and Drew take out members of the OS with rights and lefts. Cactus Sam, Korran, Mortus, CAK, and Neutron Star all fall victim to their efforts. The duo knock out Hostyle with a double clothesline and celebrate their victory as C.G.Smitten climbs out from under the ring and blasts Bryson with a pipe, knocking him out cold.

Larsen: WHAT THE HELL! CGS BLINDSIDES BRYSON WITH THAT PIPE!

Morpheus: That’s called strategy! Quickly Drew! Now is your time!

Larsen: CGS rolls Bryson in, but Drew kicks him in the gut! DDT ONTO THE FLOOR! He grabs that pipe and NAILS CGS WITH IT!

Morpheus: What underhanded shenanigans!

Larsen: Look at Drew get in Jaro’s face! He’s refusing to have the match go out like this… oh my, Bryson’s bleeding from the back of the head! He is laying in a pool of his own blood!

Morpheus: Shut up about that! Our beloved boss is about to speak.

Jaro: What! What is your damn problem!

Drew grabs the mic from Jaro.

Drew: I’ll tell you what the problem is! Your damn cronies outside the ring, that’s what! I’m not going to have this match end like that! I’m not!

Jaro rips the mic from Drew’s hand.

Jaro: Firstly, you peasant, you don’t EVER take my microphone from my had. Secondly, I understand your concern. You’re upset that Smitten hit Bryson with the pipe.

Drew yells at Jaro.

Jaro: He doesn’t look too good over there, but I understand your concern. I see you’re upset that SMITTEN ended this match with the pipe, so I propose we fix this.

The crowd boos as Jaro walks over to the egde of the ring and picks up the pipe.

Larsen: No! No! Don’t!

Morpheus: Shut your mouth when the men are talking!

Jaro: Then I propose YOU end this match with the pipe.

The crowd erupts in a rousing chorus of boos as Jaro presents the pipe to Drew. Drew looks Jaro straight in the eye and tells him no.

Jaro: No? No, Drew, is not an option. You see, I have eleven men outside this ring waiting for my word before they charge in this ring like a pack of wolves ready to eat away at both of your meaningless souls. So Drew, your fate, and your cousins, rests on this one piece of metal.

Jaro drops the pipe in Drews hand.

Jaro: What’s it gonna be, Drew? Your hand, or mine?

Larsen: NO! THIS IS INSANE!

Morpheus: What a genius. I cant believe how lucky I am to work with this guy!

Drew stands still, looking at the pipe in his hand, when suddenly, Bryson moves. Slowly he pulls himself up, using the ropes. Bryson touches the back of his head and looks at the blood. He looks at the Original Sin members, who point at Drew. Bryson looks at Drew who turns to face him, pipe in hand.

Larsen: NO BRYSON! HE DIDN’T DO IT! LET COOLER HEADS PREVAIL, BRYSON!

Morpheus: KICK IS ASS HE PUMMELD YOU WITH A PIPE!

Larsen: YOURE NOT HELPING!

Morpheus: Hah, yeah I know.

Jaro smirks as Bryson gets in Drew’s face, yelling at him about the pipe. Drew tries to plead his case that he didn’t do it and attempts to explain the situation. Bryson puts his hands on his hips and turns to face the crowd.

Larsen: I think Bryson believes him… thank god.

Morpheus: Oh that’s no fun at all…

Larsen: WAIT! WHAT THE HELL! BRYSON NO DON’T DO IT!

Morpheus: EXCELLENT!

Bryson quickly turns and grabs the pipe from Drew’s hand and in one swift motion pummels him over the head with it.

Larsen: BRYSON JUST NAILED DREW WITH THAT PIPE! NO!

Morpheus: I love plans that work. LOVE THEM!

Larsen: OH MY GOD! BRYSON GRABS DREW AS HE FALLS! FISHERMANS DDT! THAT’S THE WICKED DDT, DREWS FINISHER! BRYSON THAT’S ENOUGH!

Morpheus: HAH! This just keeps getting better and better!

Larsen: Bryson with the cover! Jaro with a quick count! One-two-three! ITS OVER!

Cherry: Here is your winner, NICK BRYSOOOOON!

Nick Bryson (8.4 aps + 1.5 avs = 9.9 total)

Drew Michaels (8.48 aps + 0.9 avs = 9.38 total)

Larsen: I can’t believe what I just saw! This is insane!

Morpheus: And it doesn’t look done either.

Larsen: NO! THE ORIGINAL SIN CHARGES THE RING! Bryson is trying to fight them off with the pipe! Down goes Neutron Star! Down goes Cactus Sam! NO! JARO GRABS THE PIPE! THE NUMBERS ARE OVERTAKING BRYSON AND MICHAELS! THIS IS OVERKILL! STOP THIS! SOMEBODY PLEASE!

Suddenly, the crowd pops as resistance members Jack Boice, Skyler Striker, Peter Saint, and Romeo Vizzini rip off their street clothes and jump out from the crowd, charging the ring.

Larsen: Here comes the cavalry!

Morpheus: Oh what the hell! Unfair! Blindsided!

Larsen: Look at Jaro try to leave the ring! He’s making his way up the ramp! Dammit!

Suddenly I’m Shipping Up To Boston by Dropkick Murphys blasts and Alex O’Rion makes his way out of the curtain, followed by Tempest and Chris Black. Jaro turns and faces the entrance way and charges.

Larsen: Jaro charges with that pipe! O’Rion ducks! A right from Black! A left from Tempest! Jaro spins, SUPERKICK FROM ALEX O’RION! JARO GOES DOWN!

Morpheus: WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ALEX O’RION? YOURE GONNA GET FIRED YOU PRICK!

Larsen: Alex and the champions charge the ring! The resistance is getting the upper hand! Out goes Mortus! Hostyle! CGS! CAK! The Resistance is cleaning house!

Morpheus: Only because of cheap tactics and trickery!

Larsen: Not even any of the sort! The OS is cleared from the ring! The Resistance is standing tall!

Morpheus: Except for Drew, it seems he can barely stand.

Larsen: Bryson stumbles over to Drew! He has tears in his eyes! Bryson separates the Resistance members and pulls Drew out of the ring! Look at this!

Morpheus: Wow. How cute.

Larsen: Your sarcasm can’t hurt me. Bryson is carrying Drew up the ramp! The EMT’s rush out with the stretcher and place Drew on it! Bryson falls to his knees as they wheel him away!

Morpheus: What a douchebag.

Larsen: Look at the Resistance gather around Bryson! This is how a cohesive unit works!

Morpheus: More like how a bunch of idiots gather around a douchebag and think of how to cheat winners like Jaro out of the spotlight!

Larsen: Hardly!

Morpheus: You know I’m right!

Larsen: Not even in the slightest. Ladies and Gentlemen, I’m Robb Larsen and for my partner Morpheus, this has been FMW Anarchy. Wrestling is a blood sport! Good night!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy 6.2 - RESULTS   Anarchy 6.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anarchy 6.2 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1