Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+17
Freakie
Alex O'Rion
Tromboner Man
David GS
Easy
The Celt
Hannibal Frost
Leon Caprice
Bobino
Lazyking
Jeff
Omega
Vincent Van Rose
RCA
7h3_\/1ru5
The Dude
Rottata
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

What are you most looking forward to?
Rookies!
CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
The reunion of AVO and Trey
CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap22%CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Butters vs. Whitt
CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Omega defending his title for the third time in a row
CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap28%CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
The Goon Squad trying to crush Frost and Celt
CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap28%CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:26 pm

Thats what your moma said about your dad(s). That's right. You had two, and you don't even know which one is the real one.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:28 pm

I know who my father is, deabeat for sure, but he's alive and well. I'm not sure you'll be able to say the same after our match.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:39 pm

Well I'm sure I will.

Theres no way you're going to beat me and Axel, we've had a lot of time to prepare!
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 pm

prepare with what? Whiskey.

Look, I'm a straight shooter. You and Axel have ability but I can guarantee you that no amount of preparation will get you ready to face me.

IF you pin me though, you'll earn my respect.

I doubt that's ever gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Lazyking wrote:
prepare with what? Whiskey.

Look, I'm a straight shooter. You and Axel have ability but I can guarantee you that no amount of preparation will get you ready to face me.

IF you pin me though, you'll earn my respect.

I doubt that's ever gonna happen.

Son I do RCA preperation for every match. I know when amd where you shit. I know size color frequency. I know how many minutes you spend on the phone to your momma each night and frankly....You should call her more she misses you. She told me that after the exquisite bj....Could you let her know I lthink Ileft my watch on her night stand, its a gold rolex with my intials inscribed on the underside of the face....Thanks Son And on top of all that exhaustive research I also know your match tendencies and trust me Spru and I have this one all tied up, you LPW piece of trash. Yeah you heard me.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:08 pm

If you did all this research on me, you'd know that my mother is dead.

So, you fail... again.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Lazyking wrote:
If you did all this research on me, you'd know that my mother is dead.

So, you fail... again.

Who's mama is alive in this fed...This fucking nightstand joke never works...Head writers book me with someone with a living mother so I can use this joke please and thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Easy wrote:
Tough guy, eh?

When you gotta take lessons on how not to hurt people... then yes, I would say that I am actually a tough guy.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Axel Van Osbourne wrote:

Son I do RCA preperation for every match.

Nah, you mealy mouthed bitch. NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE, does preparation, notice the a, not the e, like Chris Austin.

Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:46 am

Leviticastform wrote:
OOC: Is it bad that I am a Virus mark?

OOC: From the looks of it we've drafted in a new guy to be the Virus, so it's okay to be a mark for him. I was told the original Virus was meant to be someone very, very good but I guess he never clicked with FMW.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:04 am

Virus Identity guessing contest?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:17 am

Are you asking us to guess your identity?
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:36 am

OOC: Ok, so here's the deal people.

I'm caught in a bind between two things at the moment. An FMW Promo which I have no idea what I'm writing (if I actually start writing with any quality, it will be almost essentially dialogue and nothing else. I mean nothing else. No descriptions, no "direction", no scenery. I'm giving you speech, and freedom of imagination. If you want to imagine Smitten's talking there in his Birthday suit, while Faith stands around saying nothing wearing a Donkey Kong costume, totally up to you.) At the same time, I got a couple of other things which are really high on the priority list at the moment. My focus is a bit scattered, and I'm going to try and fix that by watching Scott Pilgrim (never seen it before, but heard it's good), and sleeping on it. Promo hopefully will be in by the deadline tomorrow, if not, i'll take the penalty. I know it's not a great way for me to lead by example in getting promos in earlier, and I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:10 pm

OOC: It's cool boner, I'm still in the very early stages of my promo due to some unforeseen stuff coming up during the week so I've no idea if it'll be up today or tomorrow.

Also, Scott Pilgrim is an excellent movie.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:03 pm

Rottata wrote:
Easy wrote:
Tough guy, eh?

When you gotta take lessons on how not to hurt people... then yes, I would say that I am actually a tough guy.

"E": Like Lennie from Of Mice and Men?
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:35 pm

TBM:

Scott Pilgrim is the greatest movie ever.

And there are no penalties anymore. Wait... right? Just the lack of votes is penalty enough.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Rottata wrote:
Easy wrote:
Tough guy, eh?

How not to hurt people? That seems...counterproductive.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:54 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:

And there are no penalties anymore. Wait... right? Just the lack of votes is penalty enough.

OOC: From what I saw penalties are in effect. Besides, it seems the lack of penalties leads to lackadaisical promoing on our parts. People willingly draw it out and get lazy. I'm for the penalties.

If the HW peeps are not (TBM/Ro) then they can edit the V and P to say so.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:39 am

I can't wait to pound my opponents into the mat, this is going to be an easy win.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:23 am

Crusoe: So, where'd Butters get off to? Ain't seen 'im 'round since right after tha card was put up. Musta scared 'im off, eh Jeff?

Whitt: Ha! Probably! That guy knows what's good for him, I guess. He knows he doesn't wanna tangle with a man that's as Truly Talented as I am. Let's see if he shows back up in time for the match.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:01 am

So, I've got this shiny new title, and I get to be on a shiny new brand with it...

And I'm not even booked? What the hell is this?

I'm not one for lavish celebrations, but I do have some things I'd like to address on-air. Specifically, I'd like to make that rematch official.

I plan on being a fighting champion. I plan on defending this belt. And if you've proved your worth, I won't hide from you. That's a promise I will do my best to keep. Ultimately, though, I don't book these things. I asked for a defense tonight, against Leon. I received no such match. I am left with no choice but to take my challenge public.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3