Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+17
Freakie
Alex O'Rion
Tromboner Man
David GS
Easy
The Celt
Hannibal Frost
Leon Caprice
Bobino
Lazyking
Jeff
Omega
Vincent Van Rose
RCA
7h3_\/1ru5
The Dude
Rottata
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
Rookies!
CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
The reunion of AVO and Trey
CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Butters vs. Whitt
CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Omega defending his title for the third time in a row
CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
The Goon Squad trying to crush Frost and Celt
CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
7h3_\/1ru5

Rep : 0

CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Hey... Celt?

I know you've got it out for me, but don't let those little angry feelings get in the way. I'd hate to lose because you can't see that people can change.

And as for the slightly stacked odds coming my way soon... just the way I like it. I get another shot at Smitten, who deserves an ass kicking, and I get to finally face this Virus that was suppose to be infecting FMW. Well, sorry fella'... you're about to hit a wall. And then there's Faith...

I've got the Fruit Loops.

You just bring the ass.

Supposed to?

Do you really think we're the same Virus that faced Seth Omega? The same Virus that assisted in the killing of Celeste Rousseau? The same Virus that was Nick Bryson, or Sublime, or any of the numerous hosts that our collective disease has taken ahold of?

Oh, the Infection has laid itself in the seedy underbelly of Full Metal Wrestling, Hannibal Frost. And when we mutilate you beyond recognition... you too, will succumb to the porcelain mask of shame.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:33 pm

My interest levels for competing in this match are rather low. Don't get me wrong gentlemen, and I use that term loosely. I am quite interested in going out to my ring and competing in a wrestling match. But, my motivation for doing this seems to be misjudged by my opponents.

If either one of Hannibal Frost or Celtykin believes that I'm sincerely interested in taking their sorry excuses for a bodies for a distaster trip because of our "supposed" recent history, both of them will find themselves severely mistaken. I don't give a rats ass about what has occurred between us recently. The quicker they learn that, the more productive their day could be.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:38 pm

"E": I guarantee we'll see ^that^ quoted in the 12.3 results thread once homeboy gets dealt the L.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Hey Axel? I don't need to research to know that I can beat you. You think I wasn't watching when you got your ass whooped by Omega? Course I was watching AND studying. I found weaknesses and I will exploit them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:55 pm

Phoenix: I'm here. Be jealous.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:01 am

I've been saying this a lot lately.

No.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:05 am

OOC:

Ready, aim, fire.

Somewhere in the middle is the actual request. Wink
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:12 am

OOC: And if AIM would cooperate I'd be happy to, I can't log on right now, gives me an error message ever since it kicked me off while I was out.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:20 am

OOC: LOL.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:15 am

RCA wrote:
The Celt wrote:
Omega wrote:

I didn't see you in a barbed wire cage match with The Heart of Anxiety and one of the men who killed Celeste.

I didn't see you in the ring with Hannibal in a casket match.

I didn't see you put Matt Dunn in an electric chair and fry his ass to kingdom come.

I didn't see you fighting in the slums of some small pissy country nobody gives a blue fuck about.

>Implying Caprice hasn't been in dangerous matches?
>Oh Seth

I saw Leon in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match.

I saw Leon in War Games.

I saw Leon in a House of Havoc.

I saw Leon in an I Quit Match.

I saw Leon in an Elimination Chamber match.

Celt, I'm pretty sure you were implying this, but you know sometimes you have to spell things out for Seth, his intelligence comes and goes.

I was in a Scaffold Match against Vanguard, a man who had it in for Crash Scene

I was in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match against the last members of HavOc & a tag team that wouldn't stop til they had a shot at Crash Scene

I was in a I quit Match against Skyler, which was all personal.

I was in an Elimination Chamber match against the top of Distortion in its entirity.

I was in a House of HavOc Match against Frost in a location only he knew.

I was in War Games, and actually lasted longer than you.

And even saying that I could add that along the way I've faced the likes of Syanide a barbaric wrestler, Jaro a manipulative schemer and Faith the most under-rated wrestler in this federation.

Anyway, Austin I'm pretty sure you were implying this, but you know sometimes you have to spell things out for Seth, his intelligence comes and goes.

Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:04 am

I meant more along the lines of I didn't see you defending the Abandoned Championship or walking through hell just to get it.

God damn, for a bunch of fucktards who insult my intelligence you folks sure as hell need to use better logic.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:25 am

Lemme rephrase myself then.

I was in a I quit Match against Skyler, which was all personal, for the Abandoned Championship

I was in an Elimination Chamber match against the top of Distortion in its entirety, for the Abandoned Championship

I was in a House of HavOc Match against Frost in a location only he knew, for the Abandoned Championship.

So don't dribble to me about not deserving a shot because I didn't walk through "hell" to get near it. I have battled with the best of Distortion. Beaten the best along the way and now after War Games have seen it time to battle one last time for what I once ago wished to be mine.

But now it’s not about me getting a singles belt and bragging to the locker room about it, my ego doesn't need to be maxed out til it bursts. It’s more sentimental, officially closing the chapter of Skyler's interference that continually plagued me during my opportunities. It’s also about carrying the history of Distortion high, not the fact that Distortion had brutal matches, because if you continue with that train of thought people won’t know the difference between the Abandoned and the Ultraviolet.

Distortion was the place where people emphasized what they believed in, what drove them. Whether it was Syanide with his chain, remembering what he once gave up, or Skyler continuing his glory days as champion or even Slegna having his much awaited title shot. It was a show of opportunity and freedom to be yourself, which was never abolished for technical or hardcore values.

Distortion was pure freedom, and with that emphasized I will reiterate my point.

I am going to take that belt from you, not for myself, but because you are so caught up in the materialism of the belt as an object, rather than what it once was valued for...

Freedom.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:08 am

So you're telling me that you had three straight chances at the title and blew all three of them?

That makes so much more sense.

Let me tell you something Leon, this is a cut throat business. In order to get to the top you're going to have to cut some throats sooner or later or else you're going to be referred to as "Skyler's bitch" and now "Frost's bitch". So unless you're willing to cut my throat you're not taking my belt home with you, and I'll continue my reign as pound for pound the best Abandoned Champion who there ever was.

And you know what, this belt has gotten more Ultraviolent because in case you haven't noticed we're on Corruption now the rules are way different.

Maybe you haven't noticed but all matches are allowed to have weapons, which alone makes for a very interesting stipulation in my book. Then again, with my frame of mind we damn near might end up getting someone killed on Corruption...oh too soon?

Yeah, you faced the best...you beat the best...you beat up on Skyler, you beat up on Vanguard, you beat up on several opponents...but where are they now?

They're not here Leon...and you want to talk about freedom...well let's talk, I am the next generation of Full Metal Wrestling, and I broke my fucking stones coming through NEW just to get here. You didn't come through NEW, you just magically got a roster spot and shazam here you are now...in the middle of a clusterfuck called the Sons of something or another. And I did what I had to do using my own freedoms to make it to the top...I beat War Machine black and blue to the point he is gone, I made Apostasy say I Quit in the middle of a ring, I went toe to toe with Drew Michaels and made the unhuman bleed.

Your biggest accomplishment was giving up to Skyler in a bondage match, congratulations Leon I am so fucking impressed with you.

And you know what is really funny, it almost seems like the shoe is on the other foot doesn't it? A long time ago you were a champion of a small off in the distance fed and I was chasing you time after time after time again, and you were the bad guy and I was the good guy...and the bad guy always won. It's funny how somethings never change, what's even funnier is how somethings are just meant to be true.

You created this monster Leon Caprice, now it's your turn to face your own demons.

Do you finally rise above this and cut my throat to take what you really want?

Or are you that fat kid who wants a BB Gun in the Christmas Story? Climbing all the way up that slide only to be kicked in the face and tumble back down into the pit of mediocricy where you truly belong.

Choice is yours...but in order to beat me at my best I think you already know what you have to do.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:39 am

RCA wrote:
OOC: LOL! I <3 Frost.

OOC: I <3 you too. And the jury is still out on whether it's truly "No homo" or not.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:06 am

Lazyking wrote:
Hey Axel? I don't need to research to know that I can beat you. You think I wasn't watching when you got your ass whooped by Omega? Course I was watching AND studying. I found weaknesses and I will exploit them

You Sir are no Seth Omega.... I mean jeez he has at least, what, a hundred fifty pounds on you. I mean the man is fucking massive. Seth's ginourmousity aside, you don't even come close to knowing anything about that match, did you even watch the same match I particpated in. I gave Omega a damn good run... I would like to see how you manage against that fat fuck with broken dirty beer bottle glass driven into your back and a fucking concussion....My guess YOU WOULD FAIL!!! I found weaknesses myself honestly and I have been busting my ass to correct them, Oh and this time I have my running buddy Trey Spruance watching my back...who do you have?? Do you even know his name?? I thought not.....Damn I can't wait to get out of this nursery school duty the bookers have put me in
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:33 am

I'm not only watching this dudes back, I've also got my own back covered. I'm shifty like that, and know when you need to keep an eye open for dumbasses thinking they can get an advantage over you.
Back to top Go down
Freakie

Freakie

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Cliff Carson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:58 am

OOC: I need someone to take me off my Corruption match? I hate to say it, but I really can't keep up with FMW or more or less anything online anymore, as I've only got the chance of getting near a computer a couple of hours in the weekends.
Would have said this earlier, but it's first now I've gotten hold of a computer.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:34 pm

The Dude wrote:
I'm not only watching this dudes back, I've also got my own back covered. I'm shifty like that, and know when you need to keep an eye open for dumbasses thinking they can get an advantage over you.

This guy can swivel his head 360 like a fucking owl...Its amazing!! This my friends and enemies is why SFW is going to reign supreme in the tag division...WE have each others back and don't super kick our bro in the face!! Spru may be an ass sometime but I know when the chips are down Trey and I are going to whip some ass and take some names.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:17 am

Easy wrote:
"E": I guarantee we'll see ^that^ quoted in the 12.3 results thread once homeboy gets dealt the L.

What's a mah'fuckin' results thread?

The fuck you think this is, boy, some internet message board? I'm pretty sure I'm working in a professional wrestling company!
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:52 am

....the fourth wall called.

It's says you're trying to hard bye.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:00 am

Rottata wrote:
Easy wrote:

What's a mah'fuckin' results thread?

The fuck you think this is, boy, some internet message board? I'm pretty sure I'm working in a professional wrestling company!

And they said Flava Flav was bad for black people.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:56 pm

Freakie wrote:
OOC: I need someone to take me off my Corruption match? I hate to say it, but I really can't keep up with FMW or more or less anything online anymore, as I've only got the chance of getting near a computer a couple of hours in the weekends.
Would have said this earlier, but it's first now I've gotten hold of a computer.

OOC:

It's alright man. I figure I was gonna lose anyways lol.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:51 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:
....the fourth wall called.

It's says you're trying to hard bye.

Tell him he should be glad I didn't break it.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:22 am

Tough guy, eh?
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:22 pm

OOC: Is it bad that I am a Virus mark?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Whitt: I hope you're prepared, Butters. This shit is NOT going to be pretty. I'm repping GSW big time tonight. And you? You're gonna get shown what wrestling on the Gold Standard is all about. I may have failed in my FMW matches before. Tonight, though...tonight, my Talent is gonna glimmer like Gold out there in the ring. Good luck, chump.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Me and Axel demand alcohol from FMW management again. The last bottle of whiskey didn't last long enough. Don't make me get angry! *shakes fist*

Thats a message from Trey "The Dude" Spruance.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:22 pm

The Dude wrote:
Me and Axel demand alcohol from FMW management again. The last bottle of whiskey didn't last long enough. Don't make me get angry! *shakes fist*

Thats a message from Trey "The Dude" Spruance.

Axel waves an empty bottle of tequila in a menacing fashion....

And bring us the good shit this time!!!
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:26 pm

Yeah, none of that cheap stuff. No vodka ether, that shit just makes me throw up.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:09 pm

fucking drunks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next