Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD

Go down 
+13
RCA
Vincent Van Rose
Leon Caprice
Ripper
Easty
Abel Steele
Christian Moorebyss
Bobino
Jeff
Freakie
Drake Parker
PX
Rottata
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:29 am

Tribute to the Troops, set to air on NBC on Saturday, Dec. 18, will be scored. It will close Week 11 instead of SmackDown, whereas TLC will begin Week 12.

Spoilers for the show are up on LOP, so basically you have a free giveaway show this season. Merry Christmas.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:53 pm

Ha! Tribute to The Troops will be very kind to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:56 am

Damn, I'm dead on Tribute for the Troops, although I should be able to finagle some points out of Otunga and Gabriel's losses.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:06 am

Just a reminder, for those who haven't done so yet, to read Tribute to the Troops spoilers before you post or finalize your line-ups this week.

This is already a give-away, and reading the results, it's bound to give a lot of players quite a number of points, adding to what should be a shootout week due to yet another 3-hour RAW. So use it to your advantage.

Mostly because I don't want to hear anyone bitching that they were unlucky. Sure anything can happen, but at least we've got one guaranteed night.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:45 pm

Scores after RAW:

Romeo - 15 (+2 Kofi Kingston, +5 Big Show, +8 Wade Barrett)
Leon - 3 (-1 Beth Phoenix, +2 Ted DiBiase, -2 John Morrison, +4 Jack Swagger)

SOS - 4 (+1 Alberto del Rio, +3 Husky Harris)
AVO - 6 (+4 Edge, -2 Sheamus, +4 Michael Cole)

Butters - 6 (-1 Mark Henry, 0 Brie Bella, +2 Vickie Guerrero, +5 John Cena, -1 Michelle McCool)
PX - 2 (+2 Randy Orton, +1 Teddy Long, -1 Rey Mysterio)

RCA - 9 (+4 The Miz, +1 Santino, +4 Dolph Ziggler)
Slegna - 8 (+2 Daniel Bryan, +1 Vladimir Kozlov, +3 Layla, -1 Maryse, +3 Heath Slater)

Nick - -3 (0 Nikki Bella, -1 Cody Rhodes, -2 Natalya)
Panzer - 11 (+3 Michael McGillicutty, +1 Alex Riley, +4 David Otunga, +3 Justin Gabriel)

RAW is live for 3 hours in a Slammy Awards special that may come off as a horrible evening to some.

The biggest winner of tonight's show is Wade Barrett, who continues to engineer the storyline that has now complicated itself with elements of a world war taking on as David Otunga continues to be fractured from the group. Barrett loses to Big Show (who only has to come in and dominate) and appears for much of the night, earning 8 points total. John Cena wins his official "return" match against Otunga, netting Butters 5 points. Barrett and Cena will fight at TLC in a Chairs match.

The Miz, battling Rey Mysterio tonight, continues his feud against Randy Orton by sending out Alex Riley, as well as a guest star no one has seen coming in David Arquette, to make war with Orton. Arquette would have earned a number of points on his own as he also appeared for much of the show, entangling himself with the Miz/Orton feud on Miz's side, as well as presenting some of the Awards. Had I known Arquette was scheduled for the show, I would've made him available, but alas. It looks like Miz and Orton will go at it on TLC in a Tables match for the WWE Championship.

Edge was also present for a good part of the show, even momentarily reuniting with Christian to present an award, but Kane was nowhere to be seen. Edge came in and dominated against Jack Swagger.

Daniel Bryan and Kofi Kingston went up against Ted DiBiase and Dolph Ziggler, promoting what is sure to be separate and respective United States and Intercontinental Championship matches on the PPV. The faces picked up the win.

Not much else to say as I'm kind of rushing, as everyone else was kind of glossed over. NXT tomorrow should see most of the numbers going up.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:18 am

John Morrison never lost, it was a double DQ so its neither a win nor a loss, simply a draw/ no contest.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:23 am

When you get some free time, can you double-check Otunga's score for me? He lost a match in my Jobber position, and was in 1 more segment then the rest of Nexus.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:57 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
John Morrison never lost, it was a double DQ so its neither a win nor a loss, simply a draw/ no contest.

Sorry, but I'm counting Double DQs and double countouts (which I did for Ezekiel Jackson/Drew McIntyre at KOTR) as losses for both men. Only no contests due to interference or whatnot and straight-up draws (like the Edge/Kane double pin) get plain zeroes.

Don't worry... I also gave Sheamus the -2.

Panzer, I'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:46 am

Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:25 am

Sorry, Panzer, I counted no extra Otunga segments. Score remains the same.

Scores after NXT:

Romeo - 21 (+1 Ricardo Rodriguez, +2 Kofi Kingston, +5 Derrick Bateman, +5 Big Show, +8 Wade Barrett)
Leon - 4 (-1 Beth Phoenix, +3 Ted DiBiase, -2 John Morrison, +4 Jack Swagger)

SOS - 12 (+5 Alberto del Rio, +4 Brodus Clay, +3 Husky Harris)
AVO - 9 (+3 Jacob Novak, +4 Edge, -2 Sheamus, +4 Michael Cole)

Butters - 7 (-1 Mark Henry, 0 Brie Bella, +3 Vickie Guerrero, +5 John Cena, -1 Michelle McCool)
PX - 5 (+3 Conor O'Brian, +2 Randy Orton, +1 Teddy Long, -1 Rey Mysterio)

RCA - 18 (+4 The Miz, +2 Byron Saxton, +4 Chris Masters, +1 Santino, +7 Dolph Ziggler)
Slegna - 15 (+6 Daniel Bryan, +1 Vladimir Kozlov, +3 Layla, +2 Maryse, +3 Heath Slater)

Nick - 0 (0 Nikki Bella, +3 Johnny Curtis, -1 Cody Rhodes, -2 Natalya)
Panzer - 11 (+3 Michael McGillicutty, +1 Alex Riley, +4 David Otunga, +3 Justin Gabriel)

Some of you may be wondering why your Pros didn't get like 5 points this week. The answer is simple: I went over the show and saw that for some reason, they weren't watching the matches from the top of the stage like they used to, just the competitions. Vickie Guerrero only appeared once, and Maryse didn't appear at all. So those who didn't have anything else (basically only R-Truth, really, who was benched) got only 2 points. Luckily all the other Pros were utilized beyond those two competition segments.

Last edited by Rottata on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:38 am

Scores after Superstars:

Romeo - 21 (+1 Ricardo Rodriguez, +2 Kofi Kingston, +5 Derrick Bateman, +5 Big Show, +8 Wade Barrett)
Leon - 4 (-1 Beth Phoenix, +3 Ted DiBiase, -2 John Morrison, +4 Jack Swagger)

SOS - 10 (+5 Alberto del Rio, +4 Brodus Clay, +3 Husky Harris, -2 Zack Ryder)
AVO - 8 (+3 Jacob Novak, +4 Edge, -1 Drew McIntyre, -2 Sheamus, +4 Michael Cole)

Butters - 7 (-1 Mark Henry, 0 Brie Bella, +3 Vickie Guerrero, +5 John Cena, -1 Michelle McCool)
PX - 5 (+3 Conor O'Brian, +2 Randy Orton, +1 Teddy Long, -1 Rey Mysterio)

RCA - 18 (+4 The Miz, +2 Byron Saxton, +4 Chris Masters, +1 Santino, +7 Dolph Ziggler)
Slegna - 15 (+6 Daniel Bryan, +1 Vladimir Kozlov, +3 Layla, +2 Maryse, +3 Heath Slater)

Nick - 0 (0 Nikki Bella, +3 Johnny Curtis, -1 Cody Rhodes, -2 Natalya)
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:30 am

Scores after SmackDown:

Romeo - 25 (+2 Ricardo Rodriguez, +5 Kofi Kingston, +5 Derrick Bateman, +5 Big Show, +8 Wade Barrett)
Leon - 9 (0 Beth Phoenix, +3 Ted DiBiase, -1 Tyler Reks, -2 John Morrison, +9 Jack Swagger)

SOS - 13 (+8 Alberto del Rio, +4 Brodus Clay, +3 Husky Harris, -2 Zack Ryder)
AVO - 13 (+3 Jacob Novak, +8 Edge, 0 Drew McIntyre, -2 Sheamus, +4 Michael Cole)

Butters - 9 (-1 Mark Henry, 0 Brie Bella, +4 Vickie Guerrero, +5 John Cena, 0 Michelle McCool)
PX - 14 (+3 Conor O'Brian, +2 Randy Orton, +4 Teddy Long, 0 Rey Mysterio, +5 Chavo Guerrero)

RCA - 36 (+8 The Miz, +2 Byron Saxton, +7 Chris Masters, +7 Santino, +12 Dolph Ziggler)
Slegna - 20 (+6 Daniel Bryan, +5 Vladimir Kozlov, +4 Layla, +2 Maryse, +3 Heath Slater)

Nick - 1 (0 Nikki Bella, +3 Johnny Curtis, 0 Cody Rhodes, -1 Natalya, -1 Kaval)
Panzer - 15 (+3 Michael McGillicutty, +4 Alex Riley, +4 David Otunga, +1 Kane, +3 Justin Gabriel)

Points galore in this solid go-home show of SmackDown.

Believe it or not, but tonight's big winner is Santino, scoring RCA a respectable 6 points for a win against the team of Chavo Guerrero and Tyler Reks. That said, the pieces of RCA's puzzle just fell into place as all of his players earned enough points combined to give him a season-high total of 36 points... and the week isn't over yet!

His opponent Slegna has actually been very competitive this week, being the third-highest scorer so far, but he was just unlucky as RCA continues to dominate the competition late in the season. Had it been any other opponent, Slegna would surely be a foregone conclusion to win. Sorry, Sleg. You are, however, in the right track as it looks like Vladimir Kozlov and Santino will continue to win against all comers. PX is lucky too as it looks like they will be mainly feuding with Chavo.

Going back to the show, the biggest development of the evening was that the World Heavyweight Championship match at TLC will now be a four-man TLC match, with Kane, Edge, Rey Mysterio and Alberto del Rio. Edge, Mysterio, Del Rio, and the visiting WWE Champion the Miz were overexposed tonight as their shenanigans led them to have two matches in the evening. Kane appeared in the end, causing the match to be a no-contest* and making the SmackDown locker room come down to separate the two, earning them all an extra point for effort.

The saga of the Intercontinental Championship beautifully continues as Kofi Kingston and Kaval (!) go over Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger, all contributing wonderfully to their respective owners except Nick, but he can't be blamed. If you ask me, they might as well put Kaval in the match too, just to round out the faces and the heels. But either way, the match at the PPV is one that looks like it can definitely go any way.

The Divas involved in the Tag Team Tables match at TLC only had a segment to promote their match, but it already sounds like it's something to look forward to, thanks to all four women involved.

Stay tuned as we end the week tomorrow with the Tribute to the Troops special, then be ready as the next deadline is already on the day after, thanks to the PPV.

* - After giving it much consideration thanks to what happened in tonight's main event, I'm going to retroactively award 1 point to Edge and Kane for their draw in Survivor Series, as well as any other draw or no contest that anyone may remember. The added points will show up on the rankings totals tomorrow. Double countouts and DQs will still count as losses for both men, however.

Last edited by Rottata on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:40 am

GOD.

FUCKING.

DAMMIT.

I just can't win, can I?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:36 pm

Godamnit WWE, decide what you're doing with Kaval.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Final scores this week after Tribute to the Troops:

Romeo - 35 (+2 Ricardo Rodriguez, +7 Kofi Kingston, +5 Derrick Bateman, +9 Big Show, +12 Wade Barrett)
Leon - 10 (0 Beth Phoenix, +2 Ted DiBiase, -1 Tyler Reks, -4 John Morrison, +13 Jack Swagger)

SOS - 12 (+7 Alberto del Rio, +4 Brodus Clay, +5 Husky Harris, -2 Ezekiel Jackson, -2 Zack Ryder)
AVO - 12 (+3 Jacob Novak, +9 Edge, 0 Drew McIntyre, -4 Sheamus, +4 Michael Cole)
DRAW

Butters - 20 (+1 Mark Henry, +2 Brie Bella, +4 Vickie Guerrero, +9 John Cena, +4 Michelle McCool)
PX - 24 (+3 Conor O'Brian, +4 Randy Orton, +4 Teddy Long, +4 Rey Mysterio, +9 Chavo Guerrero)

RCA - 39 (+7 The Miz, +2 Byron Saxton, +9 Chris Masters, +5 Santino, +16 Dolph Ziggler)
Slegna - 25 (+5 Daniel Bryan, +4 Vladimir Kozlov, +6 Layla, +3 Maryse, +7 Heath Slater)

Nick - 10 (+2 Nikki Bella, +3 Johnny Curtis, +2 Cody Rhodes, +3 Natalya, -1 Kaval)
Panzer - 22 (+2 Michael McGillicutty, +5 Alex Riley, +6 David Otunga, +2 Kane, +7 Justin Gabriel)

We've got some skyrocketing totals as most of us seem to have maximized the spoiled Tribute to the Troops, capping this week off in time for the holidays.

RCA sets the new season record at 39 huge points, breaking Panzer's Week 5 record of 34. He would have broken 40 if not for the 15-man Battle Royal that saw Mark Henry winning and Santino one of the participants. Yours truly follows at 35 points. This is mostly due to all the pieces just falling into place as results and match-ups stayed consistent throughout the three major shows, plus probably a lucky NXT week to pad it.

Slegna follows at third with 25 points, which is certainly telling as had he faced any other man (besides myself), he would have definitely won. What was once a lame-duck line-up drafted by Drew is finally beginning to pay off, thanks to the players assuming more major roles in the company hierarchy. I fully expect Slegna to earn his first win next week.

We also have the first tie of the season with AVO and SOS landing square at 12 points apiece, which is largely thanks to AVO's luck. SOS would've won had things not turned around for the players at his Hot and Cold positions, Ezekiel Jackson and Zack Ryder, respectively. Jackson lost the Battle Royal, while Ryder finally won something back at Superstars. Their draw preserves their spot at the rankings, which did not change much.

TLC is already scheduled for tomorrow, so time to get your line-ups posted posthaste. Another high-scoring week could happen, thanks to another extended schedule. Don't worry, though, as the following week is likely to be full of Best of Year recap shows, so I'm giving us a holiday break for that.

-Week 12-
SOS vs. Romeo
Butters vs. Leon
RCA vs. AVO
Nick vs. PX
Panzer vs. Slegna

Standings as of Week 11:
1. Panzer (8-3-0) 172
2. PX (8-3-0) 133
3. Romeo (7-4-0) 171
4. AVO (6-4-1) 132
5. RCA (6-5-0) 173 (up from #6)
6. SOS (5-5-1) 136
7. Leon (5-6-0) 139 (down from #5)
8. Butters (5-6-0) 137
9. Nick (4-7-0) 120
10. Slegna (0-11-0) 78
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:45 pm

Scores after TLC:

Romeo - DQed
SOS - 7 (+4 Husky Harris, +3 Alberto del Rio)

Butters - 11 (+1 Brie Bella, +1 Vickie Guerrero, +5 John Cena, +4 Michelle McCool)
Leon - 10 (+2 Beth Phoenix, +4 John Morrison, +4 Jack Swagger)

RCA - 4 (+4 The Miz, +6 Santino Marella, -6 Dolph Ziggler)
AVO - 4 (+6 Edge, -2 Sheamus)

Nick - 4 (+2 Natalya, +1 Nikkie Bella, +1 Cody Rhodes)
PX - 1 (-1 Rey Mysterio, +2 Randy Orton)

Panzer - 14 (+3 Michael McGillicutty, +2 Alex Riley, -2 Justin Gabriel, +11 Kane)
Slegna - 12 (+3 Vladimir Kozlov, +2 Layla, +7 Heath Slater)

Before anything, yes, I disqualified myself, and I have no one else to blame for it but myself. Rules are rules. I woke up 30 minutes into the PPV and I had forgotten to lock down a lineup the night before. However, as time has shown us, you can no-show a week and still be in the running, so I'm not too worried.

Anyway, yes, tonight's biggest winner is actually... Kane. He lost the World Heavyweight Championship to Edge, who ideally should be the biggest winner, but AVO called it safe. In fact, a lot of you made some pretty safe calls for an event that was actually quite predictable (though, in a good way).

John Morrison beats Sheamus in the Match of the Night to become the new #1 contender to the WWE Championship. The end result was so predictable that if Sheamus had won, people would be rioting. It was a great match that made it look like JoMo very much earned the right to be the new #1 contender.

One safe call was Miz retaining against Randy Orton, pretty unrisky for both men, not bothering to put the respective men in Hot and Cold. It was a decent match with an entertaining finish, and really, did you expect Miz to drop it right away to Orton? Miz isn't Edge, Orton isn't Cena, and the year isn't 2006.

One last safe call is the Divas Tag Team Tables match. If you honestly thought LayCool would go over the super-team of Natalya and Beth Phoenix, then shame on you. Slegna, however, can be excused.

That's because there was an impromptu Tag Title match between Vladtino and Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel. Nexus won by DQ after Michael McGillicutty blatantly interfered.

Solid PPV that definitely makes this week's shows must-see. We may be looking at a feud between Cena and CM Punk next.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:15 am

You have GOT to be fucking kidding me.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:51 pm

Rottata wrote:
If you honestly thought LayCool would go over the super-team of Natalya and Beth Phoenix, then shame on you. Slegna, however, can be excused.

I don't regret my choice.

I will, however, regret it when Cody loses this week and Natalya goes on a mini winning streak across Raw and Smackdown.

Ohpleaseletmebewrong
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:53 am

Scores after RAW:

Romeo - DQed
SOS - 7 (+4 Husky Harris, +3 Alberto del Rio)

Butters - 22 (+1 Mark Henry, +3 Brie Bella, +4 Vickie Guerrero, +10 John Cena, +4 Michelle McCool)
Leon - 19 (+2 Beth Phoenix, +3 Ted DiBiase, +10 John Morrison, +4 Jack Swagger)

RCA - 14 (+4 The Miz, +11 Santino Marella, -1 Dolph Ziggler)
AVO - 7 (+6 Edge, -2 Sheamus, +3 Michael Cole)

Nick - 7 (+3 Natalya, +3 Nikki Bella, +1 Cody Rhodes)
PX - 2 (-1 Rey Mysterio, +3 Randy Orton)

Panzer - 17 (+3 Michael McGillicutty, +5 Alex Riley, -2 Justin Gabriel, +11 Kane)
Slegna - 18 (+4 Vladimir Kozlov, 0 Maryse, +2 Layla, +5 Daniel Bryan, +7 Heath Slater)

What should be the last RAW before the holidays doesn't turn out to be a bad one at all - in fact, it perfectly sets up some very interesting things and new angles going into January.

Tonight's big winner is our new #1 contender, John Morrison. It looks like they're going full steam ahead with Miz vs. Morrison, but right now it is unclear what Randy Orton and Sheamus will do next until then. Probably get lost in the mix at the Royal Rumble match.

But the bigger story is John Cena, who not only had a good match with Dolph Ziggler on RAW (for some reason), and now officially has a new feud: CM Punk. That makes SOS's already loaded roster more stacked than it is, but something else should help him out...

And the biggest story of the evening - Nexus was nowhere to be seen tonight, and probably won't show up until next year. Of course, don't think of it as a disbanding of the group just yet - all of them received some harsh beatdowns at TLC and they're just all selling that. Expect the decline to begin next year, and definitely expect that their value will no longer be the same.

In other news, Daniel Bryan had a quick, strange one-off match against William Regal and won. Santino and Tamina defeated Ted DiBiase and Maryse. Jerry Lawler competed this evening (and won), but that still shouldn't be enough reason for you to add him.

SmackDown will air live tomorrow night, but I don't think that changes the fact that NXT will still air on WWE.com, so expect all the points to show up in one go. In any case, Superstars should be the close of the week.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:15 am

Is the Tribute to the Troops this week the same as last week's?
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:35 am

Pretty much, but with the matches that apparently weren't shown last week.

I'm not going to bother to score it. All of us already got the points from the entire results anyway.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:10 am

God damn it. Nexus didn't show up at Smackdown. Slegna wins this week, which moves me down to at least second, maybe third place.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:06 am

Scores after SmackDown and NXT:

Romeo - DQed
SOS - 14 (+4 Husky Harris, +8 Alberto del Rio, 0 Brodus Clay, +2 Matt Striker)

Butters - 30 (+1 Mark Henry, +3 Brie Bella, +8 Vickie Guerrero, +14 John Cena, +4 Michelle McCool)
Leon - 28 (+3 Beth Phoenix, +7 Ted DiBiase, +10 John Morrison, +8 Jack Swagger)

RCA - 27 (+3 The Miz, +3 Byron Saxton, +1 Chris Masters, +16 Santino Marella, +4 Dolph Ziggler)
AVO - 12 (+4 Jacob Novak, +7 Edge, 0 Drew McIntyre, -2 Sheamus, +3 Michael Cole)

Nick - 18 (+5 Natalya, +4 Johnny Curtis, +3 Nikki Bella, +2 Cody Rhodes, +4 Kaval)
PX - 10 (+1 Rey Mysterio, +3 Conor O'Brian, +2 Randy Orton, +4 Chavo Guerrero)

Panzer - 19 (+3 Michael McGillicutty, +6 Alex Riley, -2 Justin Gabriel, +12 Kane)
Slegna - 24 (+6 Vladimir Kozlov, +1 Maryse, +2 Layla, +8 Daniel Bryan, +7 Heath Slater)
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:37 am

SUCCESS!
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:07 am

I hate you Slegna. You're lucky Nexus got brutalized.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:13 am

Damn Cena, just had to "badly hurt" Barrett by putting him under a desk and letting 24 chairs fall on said desk. Seriously stupid move and now he's king pin again.

I hope CM Punk ends him, in other news JOHN MORRISON 4 WWE CHAMP!!

Morrison vs Orton at Mania plz...
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:59 am

Yeah, should've put Natty at hot. But oh well, success.

Sleg, high five for your victory.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:29 pm

I'm in beast mode, looks like.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Kyogray wrote:
Yeah, should've put Natty at hot. But oh well, success.

Sleg, high five for your victory.

High five. Because I'm The Sleg, and I'm AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEESSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:46 pm

Kyogray wrote:
Godamnit WWE, decide what you're doing with Kaval.

Oh, WWE decided what they're doing with Kaval all right. lolololololol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next