Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD

Go down 
+13
RCA
Vincent Van Rose
Leon Caprice
Ripper
Easty
Abel Steele
Christian Moorebyss
Bobino
Jeff
Freakie
Drake Parker
PX
Rottata
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:20 am

Congratulations to our 2010 WFL Champion...

AVO!!!

Final scores after SmackDown:

AVO - 15 (0 Sheamus, +2 Jerry Lawler, +3 Michael Cole, +6 Edge, +4 Drew McIntyre)
Panzer - 10 (-1 Michael McGillicutty, +1 Christian, +3 Alex Riley, +8 Justin Gabriel, -1 Kane)

Congratulations AVO, your run was impressive. You went all the way from dark horse contender to WFL champion, and I'll be honest, I never thought you would be winning it all. Of course, a couple of no-shows here and there definitely helped, but that doesn't matter now as you are now the 2010 Champion, and ain't nothing will take that away from you.

As a prize, you get 2 FMPs. For reaching second place, Panzer gets 1 FMP. Don't let it be said that I'm not generous.

Our second season draft is tentatively scheduled for April 2. Yes, that is the day before WrestleMania 27. If there are any objections, sound off ASAP.

This is your official draft order, plus retainers:

1. Slegna (Triple H, Daniel Bryan)
2. Butters (John Cena)
3. Nick (Undertaker, Johnny Curtis)
4. Leon (Sin Cara, Jack Swagger)
5. PX (Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio)
6. Romeo (Wade Barrett, Kofi Kingston)
7. RCA (The Miz, Dolph Ziggler)
8. SOS (Alberto del Rio, CM Punk)
9. Panzer (Justin Gabriel, Christian)
10. AVO (Edge, Sheamus)

Expect a draft primer to appear before 'Mania.

ALSO, if there is enough interest, I am opening up a second league for those who want to join the fun. This second league will have a player pool of their own, completely independent from the first league, but obviously, scoring will remain the same across both leagues. People from this league MAY participate, but priority goes to other people who wish to play. This league will push through if we get a minimum of five (5) new players; otherwise, no second league. So if you want it, tell your FMW friends to sign up.

So here we are, friends. I never thought this season would end, but it finally did. And you know what? I had a lot of fun. Sure, I'm not perfect, and I plan to correct that, but fuck it, you had fun, admit it.

See you in four weeks!
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:28 am

You like me you really like me!!! Well first I would like to thank the Academy and definitely the Lord above who makes all this possible and my Momma and Daddy for banging uglies on a cold January night so many years ago.....But seriously, I did this for fun and never really thought I could actually win the thing, but I owe it all to RCA no showing in the semis, without that I would not have been able to do it. And my thanks go out to Edge who I beat like a dead horse to get here!!! And to all I faced it was good times man
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:15 am

If I hadn't already read the spoilers I would be heartbroken. Instead, I am pissed for one reason and one reason only. Now Nick is never going to shut up. Other than that, congrats AVO, and I'm looking forward to the next season. VICTORY WILL BE MINE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:21 am

Hmph.

I should totally get an FMP for finishing first in the regular season.

Hmph. Hmph. Hmph.

Regardless, good work AVO, sorry Panzer, and damn was this fun. Definitely added to watching WWE and hoping certain things happened. Loved doing this, and let's see what happens after April 2nd.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:46 am

Jeff wrote:
Hmph.

I should totally get an FMP for finishing first in the regular season.

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Alright, someone remind me, what are FMP's? I know that they're some kind of reward system, but beyond that.....
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:37 am

FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 17 Kougamiresized

SUBARASHI!!!!

FINALLY, JUSTICE HAS BEEN WROUGHT! FOR MONTHS NOW, THE HANGING DANDELION OF THE DOUBLECROSSING AGAINST MY PERSON HUNG OVER MY HEAD, BUT NOW IT HAS BEEN WASHED AWAY WITH THE GLORIOUS TASTE OF VICTORY

IT TASTES LIKE CANDY AND MILK

PANZER, TOO LONG YOU WERE ABLE TO ACT SUPERIOR, BECOMING A MONSTER OF THE GAME WITH MY TEAM, BUT YOU FAILED TO USE THE TEAM I MADE CORRECTLY SO OFTEN, AND AVO HAS BEEN VICTORIOUS IN THE END

AVO, YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED WHERE OTHERS HAVE SO TERRIBLY FAILED ME (THEY SHALL ALL FEEL THE WRATH OF BUKKAKE STOOOOOOOOOORM), FOR THAT YOU HAVE MY ETERNAL VOTING GRATITUDE. BUT LOOK THE FUCK OUT, GRATITUDE CAN TURN TO BACKSTABBING, AS I LEARNED SO WELL AT THE START OF THIS GAME

PANZER, NOW, WITH THE BITTER EJACULATE OF DEFEAT GLUING YOUR EYES SHUT, KNOW THAT NOW BEGINS YOUR TRUE RUINATION, AT THIS DRAFT I WILL REGAIN THE ORIGINAL TEAM THAT I CREATED, AND THE WORLD SHALL BURN BENEATH ME LIKE SO MUCH FRAIL WOOD

FRAIL. BURNING. WOOD.

AND IN THIS WORLD OF RAGING WOOD, PANZER, YOUR WOOD IS THE MOST FLACCID OF ALL
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:58 am

And that's why Nick 2 is awesome.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:41 am

Kyrian Hunter wrote:
Alright, someone remind me, what are FMP's? I know that they're some kind of reward system, but beyond that.....

https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com/t3-fmp-reward-system
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD   FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Fantasy Wrestling League 2010 DISCUSSION THREAD
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17