Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+27
PX
Andy_Savana
Christian Moorebyss
Easty
Easy
Leon Caprice
iDeAndes
Gabriel Crow
the nick bryson
Omega
Kaoru
Mark Johansson
Skyler Striker
Jaro Classic
David GS
Lazyking
Eric Scorpio
Alex O'Rion
ppdragos
Hatchet
The Celt
The Returned
RCA
Vincent Van Rose
Dano
Hannibal Frost
Rottata
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
PX defends the TV title against CXC
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap3%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Kelson takes on Hanayama
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap3%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Virus makes Seth his new victim
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap7%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Johansson meets Bryson once again
 3% [ 1 ]
Crow looking to score the upset against Drew
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap7%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Hatchet makes his FMW debut against the Celt
 7% [ 2 ]
Austin takes on Abel again
 3% [ 1 ]
Captain Skyler gets roughed up in the Elimination Chamber
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap21%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Jaro vs. Harley 1230182321312
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap24%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 7 ]
Romeo-TyranT II
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap21%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD Empty
PostSubject: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:42 am

She loves to laugh
She loves to sing
She does everything

She loves to move
She loves to groove
She loves the lovin' things

Oh, all night, all night
Oh, every night
So hold tight, hold tight
Oh, baby, hold tight

Oh, she said
"Any way you want it
That's the way you need it
Any way you want it"
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:20 am

And let the verbal ass kickery commence.

I'd love to start, but I feel Striker is a bit too stubborn to see any kind of truth I might lay out for him.

OOC:

Lol at the song above.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:21 am

How The Mighty Have Fallen

Abandoned All Hope He Who Enters Here

Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:04 am

Ah the much anticipated debut of SFW!! Granted it is at the pre show, but it is up to us to show the world that we truly do deserve the spotlight. I have been working hard to stay just drunk enough to feel no pain so that no matter what is thrown at me I will come out on top. With all the split personalitiees and crazies I am getting in the ring with, it honestly feels like another clusterfuck match. I am confident, as always, that we will pull out the win. I am sure it will be well worthy of an opening match! It will rival the slobber knocker that was the stretcher match. I can not wait to step in that ring and show them all exactly what the newest Tag Team on the block can do....Bring it on boys....its time to GET IN THE RING!!!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:38 am

OOC: Promo up
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Jaro.

Hi, how are you doing?

I'm good, I'm good, thanks.

How's "the wife and kids?"

I'm happy to hear that. Mine?

Mine are doing great. Thanks for asking.

You see we aren't too different you and I.

Both a little too crazy to be considered completely sane.

And a little too sane to be considered crazy.

My focus last time was misguided. It was on bringing you down to my level. To using you to help me destroy Drew Michaels. It was a beautiful plan, but it was misguided.

This time things are different. My priorities are squared away. My mind is clear and I know exactly what I'm doing. When the lights went down on Supremacy you are your Goon Squad laid me out while you stood over me, title in hand.

Prepare for reciprocation. Whatever you throw at me. Whoever you throw at me, this ends only one way. With you, flat on your back, a stepping stone.

I'll be seeing you really soon in that ring Jason.

Until then, all the best to the "wife and kid."
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:36 pm

You beat me fair and square to get him alone Quint...

You'd better make the fact worth something.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:41 pm

I plan to. Trust me I plan to.

May not mean anything, but I'm pulling for you to stomp the makeup off of Jaro's Clown Quota filler.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:41 pm

The Celt wrote:
It's nice that you think that Austin, a shame you don't live it.

FMW isn't your house for two reason:

1. You go with the flow, and hop on anything you think that will draw more attention to yourself. You're not a leader of men, more the type of guy who feels highly insecure unless there's a nice firm bandwagon to get on. A follower of trends rather than a trend-starter if you will. Thus, you couldn't never run the house.

2. If this was your house, it'd be condemned and delict. There'd be shit in the corners and the smell of piss everywhere. Mould would cover the kitchen and don't make me mention the bedroom. Of course, it'd wouldn't be entirely left back to nature; Portraits of yourself would hang everywhere.

And in b4 RCA says FMW is a shithouse.

I see.

Class, this is the Celt. The Celt is the Law. The Celt is a 'face'. The Celt is a choke artist...believe me, I know them when I see them. Above all, The Celt is a liar. Now, I would like to see this new trend that I am following, this bandwagon I jumped on.

And as for my house being condemned...well, it is. FMW is condemned to a fate sweeter than seeing your fanbase grow exponentially with failure after failure. It is ass-backwards behavior such as this that shows me that the deathbed of FMW's hypocrites is being made as I speak, you may call it a velvet oasis if you want to coddle your ego and flaunt your supposed superiority, but I already know the end of the story and the result that awaits. It is the end.

And know this Celt, you can't lead until you know how to follow. Your inability to follow is a weakness, and when the time comes, I will exploit and manipulate it.

Class dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Hatchet

Hatchet

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hatchet
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:50 pm

The Celt wrote:

What do I get when I beat you fair and square ?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:56 pm

Judging by who you would have beaten...nothing.

In fact, unless you're Harley, it could actually be detrimental to defeat him.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:28 pm

Hatchet wrote:
The Celt wrote:

I'm one of those won't stay down, won't go away, die-hard rash-like guys. I'm quite annoying like that, especially for anyone who gets on my priority list, never mind the top of the queue.

Yeah, expect not to have much fun while I'm around...which is just about all the time.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:33 pm

He's tough as nails...he's earned that much.
Back to top Go down
Hatchet

Hatchet

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hatchet
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:19 pm

The Celt wrote:
Hatchet wrote:
The Celt wrote:

I'm one of those won't stay down, won't go away, die-hard rash-like guys. I'm quite annoying like that, especially for anyone who gets on my priority list, never mind the top of the queue.

Yeah, expect not to have much fun while I'm around...which is just about all the time.

I always have fun.

The fact that you're always here gives me hope.

Ever since I was a little kid, I've dreamed of having my own Irish punching bag.

I think we'll have lots of fun!
Back to top Go down
ppdragos

ppdragos

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Cole Dragos
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Ah the much anticipated debut of SFW!! I am confident, as always, that we will pull out the win. I am sure it will be well worthy of an opening match! I can not wait to step in that ring and show them all exactly what the newest Tag Team on the block can do....Bring it on boys....its time to GET IN THE RING!!!

SFW are not the only team debuting here and whats more is that this will be my first match here in FMW, and I couldn't have asked for a better start than a match that is almost custom made for me!!

I made my name in another company as not only a Tag Team Champion but also a Triple Threat Champion, what that means is that week in and week out I defended my Title in Triple Threat matches and ALWAYS came out victorious. In fact it took a match including over 30 men, women and freaks for me to be screwed out of the gold. So before you start congratulating yourself on your win just stop and think, you don't know what your getting with me but I've been watching and scouting the whole rosta here. So get ready for a fight cos once I get going just like a real wild fire I can and WILL destroy all in my path!!

Good luck gents!

Last edited by ppdragos on Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling issues)
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:

I thought you got it Austin, you of all people might have got it. FMW isn't you're house, it isn't my house, it's not Drew's house, not Jaro's, not Smittens, no ones. It's not going to burnt down, controlled, destroyed, replaced, or made into someones image.

Fact is the house is more important than all of us. Without one of us FMW still exists, without FMW what do we have? Our normal everyday lives? I've lived that bye, it's calm, relaxing, easy.

It's fuckin' boring.

FMW is where the excitement is, where the danger is, where the thrill is. It's the only place byes like us can feel alive, and I'm tired of fuckers trying to destroy the house I helped built. I tried that, I was wrong, and now I'm here to stop others from trying to take the same stupid path I did.

Because FMW is bigger than each and everyone of us and will be here long after our names become foot notes in the annals of history. The people can move in and move out again, but the house will still be here.

I'll make fuckin' certain of it.

I've been SALIVATING to speak with you. You have no idea how glad I am to hear your voice.

Now, allow me to explain something to you. A few people, including your half-brother, have called me a rapist. There is a degree of truth to it if you look at 'rape' as 'to take by force'.

Nothing more or less than that.

Now, FMW is my house because I've been casing the joint for two plus years. Inside that house resides my big score, the FMW championship.

I've prepared for far too long to be pushed back. I've studied and pored over all of this information for too long, not to pull off my heist.

If I have to tear it down to get it than so be it, but my main goal is nothing more or less than the FMW championship. If the house falls, consider it collateral damage.

I don't want to destroy your house. I want the most valuable piece of it is all. I want it and I will have it.

On a lighter note, where's that beer you saved for me?
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:15 pm

OOC: Austin wants his precioussssss.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:18 pm

OOC: Ya damn skippy.

I want ze PRECIOUSSSSS, and I don't mean that big chick from the movie.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:18 pm

Hatchet wrote:

I always have fun.

The fact that you're always here gives me hope.

Ever since I was a little kid, I've dreamed of having my own Irish punching bag.

I think we'll have lots of fun!

Trust me, I'm a buzzkill. Believe that. Hell, I could even surprise myself and buzzkill your punching bag fantasies via pouncing on you first during the match and just not stopping.

Alex O'Rion wrote:

In the fridge of don't fuck this up.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:19 pm

OOC: Because I love doing this to Celty. You quoted the wrong person. Austin asked where the beer was, not O'Rion Smile
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:36 pm

RCA wrote:
I've been SALIVATING to speak with you. You have no idea how glad I am to hear your voice.

Now, allow me to explain something to you. A few people, including your half-brother, have called me a rapist. There is a degree of truth to it if you look at 'rape' as 'to take by force'.

Nothing more or less than that.

Now, FMW is my house because I've been casing the joint for two plus years. Inside that house resides my big score, the FMW championship.

I've prepared for far too long to be pushed back. I've studied and pored over all of this information for too long, not to pull off my heist.

If I have to tear it down to get it than so be it, but my main goal is nothing more or less than the FMW championship. If the house falls, consider it collateral damage.

I don't want to destroy your house. I want the most valuable piece of it is all. I want it and I will have it.

See that's the wrong attitude to have there bye. Cause you see your entire argument is flawed by one little lettering. You want the FMW Championship, key part being FMW. You see the title as being bigger than the federation, that what happens to the federation doesn't matter so long as you get to wear a shiny fifty pound cock strap. BUt your wrong bye, see without FMW that title means jack shit. You can't be the world champion of a place that doesn't exist, so what's the point of winning the belt if you destroy the place it meant something?

I know I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack bye, but fuck even I figured that out.

Also because I like to point fun facts out, you claimed it as your house, then called it as my house all in the same rant. Bravo bye, bravo.

And that beer will be around anytime you want to stop by for a chat Austin, anytime.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Hatchet wrote:

You have herpes? It's practically the same thing.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:49 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:

See that's the wrong attitude to have there bye. Cause you see your entire argument is flawed by one little lettering. You want the FMW Championship, key part being FMW. You see the title as being bigger than the federation, that what happens to the federation doesn't matter so long as you get to wear a shiny fifty pound cock strap. BUt your wrong bye, see without FMW that title means jack shit. You can't be the world champion of a place that doesn't exist, so what's the point of winning the belt if you destroy the place it meant something?

I know I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack bye, but fuck even I figured that out.

Also because I like to point fun facts out, you claimed it as your house, then called it as my house all in the same rant. Bravo bye, bravo.

And that beer will be around anytime you want to stop by for a chat Austin, anytime.

The championship IS bigger than the federation if you ask me.

Besides, Mi casa es Su casa.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:50 pm

RCA wrote:
The championship IS bigger than the federation if you ask me.

Besides, Mi casa es Su casa.

Then we will always have a difference of opinion. I once held the same ideal as you, and I destroyed too many lives to prove it.

I won't let you do the same.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:50 pm

The Preshow? Really? The hottest star, "Mr. Bankroll" Bryce Thorne is on the damn Preshow! I guess the FMW Brass didn't want me to outshine their little titleholders .

You know what? That's fine actually, I'll just make sure that when I face off with Wolfe that when they leave Lethal injection, my adoring fans they'll only remember me and they'll say why wasn't Bryce Thorne on the PPV? He's fucking Awesome!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:54 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:

Then we will always have a difference of opinion. I once held the same ideal as you, and I destroyed too many lives to prove it.

I won't let you do the same.

You do realize that I'm your second coming right?

Hence, you know how this story ends.

My point will be proven.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:05 pm

Lazyking wrote:
The Preshow? Really? The hottest star, "Mr. Bankroll" Bryce Thorne is on the damn Preshow! I guess the FMW Brass didn't want me to outshine their little titleholders .

You know what? That's fine actually, I'll just make sure that when I face off with Wolfe that when they leave Lethal injection, my adoring fans they'll only remember me and they'll say why wasn't Bryce Thorne on the PPV? He's fucking Awesome!

Hey Bryce, your high horse called, and it wants you to quit humping the shit out of it.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:09 pm

Don't give me none of that circular history crap bye.

I'm me, you're you, and no amount of comparison will ever change that. But you and I are a lot alike, bye, hence why I am trying to warn you now. I don't know if you'll reach your goal or not, but dammit bye I know how far you'll go to try.

I know what you'll do.

And I know what it's like to live with that guilt every fuckin' day.

So go after your title bye, it's not a bad goal in of itself, but if you cross the line, go too far, you'll find me standing in your way. And by the time that happens it won't be for any noble reasons like I'm going to save you, because you'll be to far gone to come back unwillingly. No it'll be to stop you, not because I want to or like it, but because apparently I'm one of the few left who are willing to try.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:17 pm

Aye, what could have been.

But, you can't sit there and tell me that a part of you didn't feel that the end justified the means.

If you can look me in the eye and tell me the opposite, I'll heed your words.

But you can't tell me that. I know you can't, brother.

I. KNOW. YOU.

can't.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:18 pm

Lazyking wrote:
Bryce Thorne

I honestly never heard of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next