Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+27
PX
Andy_Savana
Christian Moorebyss
Easty
Easy
Leon Caprice
iDeAndes
Gabriel Crow
the nick bryson
Omega
Kaoru
Mark Johansson
Skyler Striker
Jaro Classic
David GS
Lazyking
Eric Scorpio
Alex O'Rion
ppdragos
Hatchet
The Celt
The Returned
RCA
Vincent Van Rose
Dano
Hannibal Frost
Rottata
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
PX defends the TV title against CXC
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_lcap3%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Kelson takes on Hanayama
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_lcap3%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Virus makes Seth his new victim
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_lcap7%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Johansson meets Bryson once again
 3% [ 1 ]
Crow looking to score the upset against Drew
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_lcap7%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Hatchet makes his FMW debut against the Celt
 7% [ 2 ]
Austin takes on Abel again
 3% [ 1 ]
Captain Skyler gets roughed up in the Elimination Chamber
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_lcap21%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Jaro vs. Harley 1230182321312
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_lcap24%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 7 ]
Romeo-TyranT II
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_lcap21%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:21 pm

RCA wrote:
IC:

Hello Alex O'Rion.

Me, following your career path?

Why, I would never...I mean come on, I've not been Superstar of the Year.

I've not had a feud of the year.

I've done nothing that you have except win a Hayabusa Cup, and to be honest with you, I never would have won the thing knowing what I know now.

And yet you proclaimed yourself my second coming so very boldly not so long ago.

Stop fucking back tracking bye, it's getting confusing.

But you know what I meant, it's not the awards I'm talking about. It's the whole woe is me thing, it's the whole I need to fix FMW because it's broken and only I can see it thing, it's the whole "I used to be a good person, but now I'll do fucking anything I want.". It's the same fucking story I walked down, same tired fuckin' path that more than a few upstanding citizens have traveled. It's the same path people will be walking down long after you're rotting bye, but you still have a choice to not walk it.

You won't take it, the path is the easy way bye, and we all want that.

Just warning you though, no real solutions lie that way.

Just the ones you'll lie to yourself to justify walking down that one fuckin' path.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:24 pm

OK, OK, you've made your point. I am new here, but I'm a veteran everywhere else. Oh, and I just read the card... Trey Spruance and Axel Van Osbourne vs. Christian Moore and Cole Dragos. First of all, Trey Spruance is a washed-up old man. Axel is a that guy who has the looks, but wrestles like a fish, Cole Dragos is a... ummm... what the hell is a Cole Dragos? Anyway, Moore, you can talk the talk but can you walk the walk. I challenge you to a match at Distortion 11.1. How 'bout it, chump.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:32 pm

OOC: This promoes taking a while, its vintage RCA (see: Really long)
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Sarcasm is lost on you isn't it?

OF COURSE I AM THE SECOND COMING OF ALEX O'RION.

Thus, it gives me something to strive for.

See, you were born to do this. Wired from birth. The knowledge of brawling coupled with the natural adaptation to wrestling made you formidable.

But I will learn from your in-ring mistakes because as far as I'm concerned...your out-of-ring was as perfect as it could have been...being an O'Rion.

See, you want to save and fix FMW...I just want the prize...federation be damned.

You want to atone for your transgressions...I want FMW to atone for theirs.

There are subtle differences Alex O...you just have to open your eyes and realize that as much as your subconscious wants me to be you...

I want that much more to be better. And I will be because I know.

I just know.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:45 pm

RCA wrote:
See, you want to save and fix FMW...I just want the prize...federation be damned.

You want to atone for your transgressions...I want FMW to atone for theirs.

There are subtle differences Alex O...you just have to open your eyes and realize that as much as your subconscious wants me to be you...

When since my return have I claimed once to want to save FMW you idgit?

Atone, yes, because unlike you I've run my course of ego maniacal tendencies. Everyone seems to forget that without FMW we are back to square one, but without one of us FMW continues on as it always had. This federation is bigger than anyone of us, and I did more than enough damage before I opened my eyes and saw that.

The federation doesn't NEED me to save it, it'll save itself just as it always has.

All I am doing in cleaning up my mess, and sadly since you're using my example to create a whole new one I might have to consider you part of that.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:46 pm

Please...

I'm your fucking masterpiece, Picasso.

Just as you'll be mine...brother.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:48 pm

NO!

Insanity does not get you an auto pass into the O'Rion clan bye, we do have other requirements besides just that one.

But think what you want Austin, I know how far you're gone, words will never reach you now.

Fists, they might, but I doubt they'll get you to see any sense.

Only you can do that bye.

Me, I'll probably have to settle for just beating you up a bunch.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:52 pm

There's the problem...

I'm not insane. That's always the first excuse you people go to. Always think somebody is 'too far gone' to be reached.

Le sigh.

I didn't expect this from my brother from another mother and father. Can't say I'm surprised though.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Nah bye you got it all wrong, you're the one who doesn't see.

First rule of insanity, the insane don't know they are insane.

Second rule of insanity, you do not talk about fight club.

....sorry got a little carried away.

Thing is bye, we're all a little insane. We go to a ring night after night, and beat the shyte out of one another. With weapons and objects we rip flesh and shed rivers of blood. You'd have to be insane to want to do that.

But we're getting off track, I just said you couldn't be in the O'Rion clan simply because you are insane. I never said that's why you couldn't be reached. No you can't be reached my good sir because like every good step down the darkside since the dawn of Darth Vader you have wrapped your self up so very tightly in an egotistical cloak of "I cannot be wrong in this" about what you are doing.

It won't go away till you want it to, and nothing I say can fix that.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:06 pm

"I cannot be wrong about this"

Don't EVER compare me to that bitch Drew Michaels.

Ever. There is no comparison. I am his better. To paraphrase someone you may or may not know...I own him but he doesn't even know it.

Well, that does sound insane doesn't it?

L. O. L. It was funny.

Now, I could be wrong.

Easily. But the point is, I work to prove myself right. I do what it is I do to show that I am right.

If you can prove me wrong, do so. Teach me, deep down I know that someone out there can force me to challenge myself.

Prove me wrong, Alex O'Rion.

If you can.

I dare you to try and "reach me".

Come on, kin folk.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:21 pm

....I was actually comparing you to myself not so long ago.

Swing and miss there bye, swing and a miss.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Who says I swung?

Me replying?

Well excuse me for wanting to catch up with family.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:04 pm

MC Steel wrote:
OK, OK, you've made your point. I am new here, but I'm a veteran everywhere else. Oh, and I just read the card... Trey Spruance and Axel Van Osbourne vs. Christian Moore and Cole Dragos. First of all, Trey Spruance is a washed-up old man. Axel is a that guy who has the looks, but wrestles like a fish, Cole Dragos is a... ummm... what the hell is a Cole Dragos? Anyway, Moore, you can talk the talk but can you walk the walk. I challenge you to a match at Distortion 11.1. How 'bout it, chump.

Son I don't know if you have ever heard this expression but it fits you perfectly, "Don't shit where you eat". If you truly want to make a name here I sure as hell wouldn't do what you are doing .... Right now in everyone's eyes you aren't fit to wrestle Smoochy Da Frog and you sit here running your mouth like a piss poor imitation of Eric Ares or hell even myself. The difference between you and I is I make this look good....What's your excuse....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
MC Steel wrote:

Son I don't know if you have ever heard this expression but it fits you perfectly, "Don't shit where you eat". If you truly want to make a name here I sure as hell wouldn't do what you are doing .... Right now in everyone's eyes you aren't fit to wrestle Smoochy Da Frog and you sit here running your mouth like a piss poor imitation of Eric Ares or hell even myself. The difference between you and I is I make this look good....What's your excuse....

What do you want me to do? Sleep with the boss? Trash talking is half the story.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:20 am

MC Steel wrote:

Are you fucking kidding me?!

You consider yourself a veteran everywhere else? You've been in the business 3 years! That's only 1 more than me.

Does that mean you're a veteran then bruv?

Listen MC you might want to watch what you wish for coz you just might get it, but let me make something crystal clear to you pal ... unlike all those "brilliant" other feds you've been a part of, you won't be able to cakewalk over everyone here just because you happen to have some backstage leverage.

Oh that's right, we did some research on your ass. How could you be so low as to give yourself titles just coz you were a booker and head writer? That's just low!
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:23 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Easty wrote:
Don't worry about Striky, Sumoagogo. He's just pissed off because he's gonna be a grandad. Makes him feel old.

Happy birthday, you bottom-feeding cock-sucking druggie.

And you're not even a cool druggie like Trey Spruance.

I swear, when Ten-chan spews out that little bundle of joy, I'm not even going to make light of the fact it's related to you.

You're an idiot on all sorts of levels at the moment.

First, you assume I give a shit about the family who sold me out. INCORRECT. Second, you believe I'm a bottom feeder despite being a double Champion. INCORRECT. Third, you assume I don't still use Jade's own technology to keep tabs on her. INCORRECT. And finally, I know what you stole, which means I know what you have. I know what her cloning technology does. But it's you, once again, playing the moron, because you believe that a robotic clone of her doesn't have a few... limitations.

Have your fun, Jack Eastwood. But these clones are designed with one purpose only. While they have her memories, and retain human form, no matter what you put in or out of them, they are designed to distract and die. Meaning your sexual miasadventures with a synthetic clone have a limited lifespan.

More importantly, though. Your efforts are destined to fail if you're looking for some sort of sick grandchild. Jade realised the possibilities of this when she designed the machine, and was concerned they might produce children and carry on the Striker line unwillingly. You realise these are just clones, Jacky? They're EXACT clones. You can't change their DNA aside from their necessary function of growing from children. You can accelerate or slow that, but as soon as the process stops, genetic makeup freezes.

Jade had a vasectomy.

You won't make a fool out of me, Eastwood. I don't play that game.

Wha' ye gorrar be draggin' my name inter this fer, Skyler? I'm as freaked ou' as ye are. Shi', ye think I fuckin' enjoy knowin' I res' above a fuckin' pi' where gells barely in their teens ge' raped?

I'm going to take over here. Stop giving Easty credit for my ideas... dad.

And really. You think I'm dumb enough to not realise these things? I can fucking reanimate people, you think I can't fix the small problem of her female balls being inert?

And I may as well interfere, seeing as everyone else is having their say currently...

Your family didn't turn their back on you or betray you, Mr Striker. That's merely a delusion of your drug-addled mind.

Seems we're all suffering from hallucinations at the minute.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:35 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
But it's you, once again, playing the moron, because you believe that a robotic clone of her doesn't have a few... limitations.

Have your fun, Jack Eastwood. But these clones are designed with one purpose only. While they have her memories, and retain human form, no matter what you put in or out of them, they are designed to distract and die. Meaning your sexual miasadventures with a synthetic clone have a limited lifespan.

More importantly, though. Your efforts are destined to fail if you're looking for some sort of sick grandchild. Jade realised the possibilities of this when she designed the machine, and was concerned they might produce children and carry on the Striker line unwillingly. You realise these are just clones, Jacky? They're EXACT clones. You can't change their DNA aside from their necessary function of growing from children. You can accelerate or slow that, but as soon as the process stops, genetic makeup freezes.

OOC: Yeah, I don't usually meander in here, but seriously, there's a fine line between realism and idiot-ism. I regret to say that this part crossed said line. Just an observation from an opinionated asshole. So take my criticism with a grain of salt.

And for the record, the rape scene in Easty's promo got the same facepalm reaction from me, I'm not singling you out here.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:48 am

OOC: Clones FTW.

And here I thought Insanity was bad enough.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:01 am

OOC: Shit needs to be sorted out.

Call it damage control. This is an angle which heavily involves my character yet I didn't want to be involved in per se. I granted Jack permission to use the cloning machine, with an obvious reluctance. Call me overly sentimental but I've grown rather attached to my characters, and as such seeing my character's young ten year old raped wasn't a thrilling idea for me, but I allowed it in the name of creative freedom because it wasn't really Jade.

However, I never intended nor wanted Skyler himself to have to deal with this issue. I've been trying to run the whole drug thing for a while now and while it's come across pretty well IMO, I read Jack's promo and was not happy with the result at all.

Raping a ten year old child to make her pregnant and create a fake granddaughter for Skyler is WAY out of the question. IC, I will be fully ignoring it and pretending it never happened. It's my character and as such I control what happens in their world, but Jack never spoke to me about this 'grandchild' angle. I never received notice of the events post-Leon/Skyler at Death Row until they were posted, which made me very unhappy as that angle within itself deserved to be left alone and not made a non-issue because of a post-match segment with Dunnwood's interference.

Beyond even all this, Skyler wasn't even portrayed accurately AT ALL in Jack's promo. Skyler currently couldn't give a shit less about his family. Jack's promo portrayed exactly the opposite of what I'm trying to convey and really made me unhappy.

So yeah. I realise I stated earlier in the staff thread I'd stop being a douche, but I need to lay some damage control out on this because it's getting WAY out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Jason Krow

Jason Krow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:21 am

OOC: So...I guess this would qualify as an awkward time to try and jump in and get myself noticed? o.o
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:23 am

OOC: "Clones FTW" totally could've been an IC comment as well.

K, srs bsns. With the story mapped out in front of me, I understand the rationale behind the TT. The main lesson to be learned here is communication, especially when writing another man's (or woman's) character. Permission before, approval afterward, since people can be pretty finicky about their character(s) (myself included) whether they like to admit it or not.

That way we can stop "pulling a Drew" and not ignore other people's IC shit about their character.

Krow, yes it would. But do it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:00 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Call me overly sentimental but I've grown rather attached to my characters

OOC: I completely understand what you're trying to say about portrayal, but for your sake, don't be a Jeff Watson.

In other news...

...well, if it isn't the mighty JaKrow.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:21 am

This isn't a Jeff Watson. It's more about the fact that the communication here was extremely lacking, and unprofessional.
Back to top Go down
Jason Krow

Jason Krow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:51 am

OOC: Well, here's hoping. Be gentle. -_-;

..... ..... ..... ..... .....

Well, well, well...look who's back.

Yup, Jason Krow back in FMW. And I get it, everyone's probably thinking something like, "Why is this little shit back? He was here for a cup of coffee, he walked out on Mt. Vesuvius. Why should we care?" You oughta care because, this time, it's a bit of a different Jason Krow you're dealing with. See, I had to go away for a while, re-evaluate some things in my professional and personal life. Get my head on straight, and figure out what the hell I needed to be doing with my career. But now that I've done that, I'd be very, very wary of Jason Krow, if I were you.

See, this time, you're dealing with a man that doesn't care about having some grand five-star Internet match that the fans can go on and on and gawk over on YouTube for weeks on end. You're dealing with a man that doesn't care about being cheered or being booed, even if the most common response is the latter. And a man who, by the way, has no relation to that Gabriel Crow dude I've seen around here.

No, no, no...this time, all I care about is winning. No matter what it takes, WINNING. Period.

I'm not screwing around this time. It's time for Jason Krow to take his place at the pinnacle of Full Metal Wrestling. It's time for me to prove that I am what I say I am, and that's the best damn professional wrestler in the world. And no matter how long it takes, no matter how far up I have to climb, no matter who I have to ruin, no matter what I have to destroy, it's time that people learned to fear, and revere, the name "Jason Krow".

No matter what it fucking takes.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:17 am

Jason Krow wrote:
OOC: Well, here's hoping. Be gentle. -_-;

..... ..... ..... ..... .....

Well, well, well...look who's back.

Yup, Jason Krow back in FMW. And I get it, everyone's probably thinking something like, "Why is this little shit back? He was here for a cup of coffee, he walked out on Mt. Vesuvius. Why should we care?" You oughta care because, this time, it's a bit of a different Jason Krow you're dealing with. See, I had to go away for a while, re-evaluate some things in my professional and personal life. Get my head on straight, and figure out what the hell I needed to be doing with my career. But now that I've done that, I'd be very, very wary of Jason Krow, if I were you.

See, this time, you're dealing with a man that doesn't care about having some grand five-star Internet match that the fans can go on and on and gawk over on YouTube for weeks on end. You're dealing with a man that doesn't care about being cheered or being booed, even if the most common response is the latter. And a man who, by the way, has no relation to that Gabriel Crow dude I've seen around here.

No, no, no...this time, all I care about is winning. No matter what it takes, WINNING. Period.

I'm not screwing around this time. It's time for Jason Krow to take his place at the pinnacle of Full Metal Wrestling. It's time for me to prove that I am what I say I am, and that's the best damn professional wrestler in the world. And no matter how long it takes, no matter how far up I have to climb, no matter who I have to ruin, no matter what I have to destroy, it's time that people learned to fear, and revere, the name "Jason Krow".

No matter what it fucking takes.

Weren't you all about winning last time too?

I do remember you winning a few matches, then becoming Jaro's protege and finally losing Jaro's title and your big match. And after that, well official sources were never released, but a seeming depression was a high estimation amongst FMW.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:03 am

Also. Just to let you know.

Your pic base is associated with one of the most annoying queens in e-fedding history.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:45 am

MC Steel wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
MC Steel wrote:

What do you want me to do? Sleep with the boss? Trash talking is half the story.

I am saying pick your battles boy....I don't go after Tyrant first shot cause I know I gotta work up to it...You gotta pay your dues....A true vet would know that....Until then you are still wearing your diapers!!
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:01 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Right now in everyone's eyes you aren't fit to wrestle Smoochy Da Frog and you sit here running your mouth like a piss poor imitation of Eric Ares or hell even myself. The difference between you and I is I make this look good....What's your excuse....

Just because I kicked Eric out like the delinquent little brother I could actually beat doesn't mean you get to compare yourself to him. I've been watching you bye and you my good sir are swagger with nothing to back it up. All sizzle no steak as good ole JR would say.

Why don't you actually accomplish something before you run your mouth bye, you're not a rookie anymore so this isn't me picking on a newbie. This is me talking to a guy who has been given several legitimate chances to look good and has yet to win a single one of them. Hell even me, I fluked some big wins here and there to legitimize my running of the mouth.

But you, you haven't. So don't you think all this time you're wasting sounding unintelligent could be used tweaking your game plan a little, eh bye? Maybe make it so next time you speak it's not just a joke we hear?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:31 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Right now in everyone's eyes you aren't fit to wrestle Smoochy Da Frog and you sit here running your mouth like a piss poor imitation of Eric Ares or hell even myself. The difference between you and I is I make this look good....What's your excuse....

Just because I kicked Eric out like the delinquent little brother I could actually beat doesn't mean you get to compare yourself to him. I've been watching you bye and you my good sir are swagger with nothing to back it up. All sizzle no steak as good ole JR would say.

Why don't you actually accomplish something before you run your mouth bye, you're not a rookie anymore so this isn't me picking on a newbie. This is me talking to a guy who has been given several legitimate chances to look good and has yet to win a single one of them. Hell even me, I fluked some big wins here and there to legitimize my running of the mouth.

But you, you haven't. So don't you think all this time you're wasting sounding unintelligent could be used tweaking your game plan a little, eh bye? Maybe make it so next time you speak it's not just a joke we hear?

OOC: You never did answer my question regarding your pic base.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:43 pm

OOC: Please refresh my memory, which question was that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next