Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+27
PX
Andy_Savana
Christian Moorebyss
Easty
Easy
Leon Caprice
iDeAndes
Gabriel Crow
the nick bryson
Omega
Kaoru
Mark Johansson
Skyler Striker
Jaro Classic
David GS
Lazyking
Eric Scorpio
Alex O'Rion
ppdragos
Hatchet
The Celt
The Returned
RCA
Vincent Van Rose
Dano
Hannibal Frost
Rottata
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
PX defends the TV title against CXC
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Kelson takes on Hanayama
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Virus makes Seth his new victim
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Johansson meets Bryson once again
 3% [ 1 ]
Crow looking to score the upset against Drew
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Hatchet makes his FMW debut against the Celt
 7% [ 2 ]
Austin takes on Abel again
 3% [ 1 ]
Captain Skyler gets roughed up in the Elimination Chamber
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap21%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Jaro vs. Harley 1230182321312
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap24%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 7 ]
Romeo-TyranT II
LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap21%LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
Gabriel Crow

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:20 pm

ToastErr wrote:
Gabriel Crow wrote:
Last time I checked Bryce, you were wrestling in the pre-show.

Well I'm glad somebody said it. Of all the "rookies", the only one displaying any real upward mobility is me.

That is not arrogance. That is fact.

On that Kaoru, we can most definitely agree. You've proven you deserve to be on the main show. Now let's see if you can actually win a match without one of the big dogs holding your leash.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:38 pm

See, the thing your forgetting is, Why I'm on the preshow.

It has nothing to do with Talent and all to do with backstage politcs.

I don't kiss the brass's ass like most of you guys do and that makes me better then you actually.

Karou, When we meet in the ring one on one, you'll be rising alright, rising though the air as I throw into the air and slam your head into the mat.

That my friend, is also fact.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:14 pm

Lazyking wrote:

I don't kiss the brass's ass like most of you guys do and that makes me better then you actually.

Karou, When we meet in the ring one on one, you'll be rising alright, rising though the air as I throw into the air and slam your head into the mat.

That would be a sight considering our Asian friend over there is a rather large individual...Ok I will will say it .... A fat sack of shit....But hey that sack of shit can wrestle....So more power to him.....
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Lazyking wrote:

Nevermind the fact that you haven't won a match of any consequence since your arrival Bryce. That couldn't possibly be why you're on the preshow. It's the Man holding you down. Did we suddenly time warp back to the Sixties and you turned into a black man.

Bryce, you're not on the A-show yet because you haven't proven you deserve to be here. Kaoru, even though he's marginally talented right now, can put butts in the seats.

OOC: Promo's up. Feedback is much appreciated. I'll feedback some people when I get back from my little mini-vacation.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:28 pm

The only reason you think I can't put butts in seats is because I'm on the preshow. I'm gonna tell you something though, when you look out into that crowd at lethal Injection, you know what you'll see? You'll see Bryce Thorne Shirts, hats and other great Bryce Thorne merchandise.

You know what you won't see though? Dense Macbare shirts, Jaro shirts, Karou Shirts or any other fuck who is sucking up airtime that should be rightfully mine!
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Lazyking wrote:

...kiss the brass's ass? You're accusing me of kissing the brass's ass?

For nearly two months, I was pigeonholed into competing against the same opponent three times. For nearly two months, I hovered somewhere between the inactivity so common to this place, and the monotony of going nowhere.

I'm higher on the card because I broke the man that was supposed to "keep me busy" in half. I'm higher on the card because they put me in the ring with Abel Steel and Chris Austin, and I outshone them both.

What have you done, besides warm up the crowd?
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:56 pm

I'd just like to mention that although it said in the V&P that the Seth Omega/Virus match is just a Singles Match, it is in fact a Dog Collar Match, as announced at Supremacy.

That error has been rectified.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Lazyking wrote:

How the hell is this politics when no one knows who you even are. Hell I wasn't the only one who thought you were a caterer.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:42 pm

Lazyking wrote:
The only reason you think I can't put butts in seats is because I'm on the preshow. I'm gonna tell you something though, when you look out into that crowd at lethal Injection, you know what you'll see? You'll see Bryce Thorne Shirts, hats and other great Bryce Thorne merchandise.

You know what you won't see though? Dense Macbare shirts, Jaro shirts, Karou Shirts or any other fuck who is sucking up airtime that should be rightfully mine!

No. No you really won't see any of that.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:58 pm

I''m done trying to convince worms that don't matter and has been's who wish they still mattered, that i'm the epotime of Greatness.

I'm Bryce Thorne, I'm a Star and if you don't know that, then you don't matter.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Lazyking wrote:

That would be a sight considering our Asian friend over there is a rather large individual...Ok I will will say it .... A fat sack of shit....But hey that sack of shit can wrestle....So more power to him.....

Hey now, the fat sacks of shit do a pretty good job of kicking your asses on the blue brand.

Don't hate.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:07 pm

Lazyking wrote:
I''m done trying to convince worms that don't matter.

Glad we agree on that point. Now go. Shoo fly.

Mr. Kelson, where are you?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:07 pm

Lazyking wrote:
I''m done trying to convince worms that don't matter and has been's who wish they still mattered, that i'm the epotime of Greatness.

I'm Bryce Thorne, I'm a Star and if you don't know that, then you don't matter.

See...I know a bit about narcissism given it's my favorite "negative" personality trait. You? You're just cocky without the pathology of it actually being a disorder. A cocky heel is rather cliche by this point. It's 2010. Develop more before declaiming your greatest.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:21 pm

Apathy, is it? Cute name but you clearly miss my point, I'm great, your not. It's really that simple.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:26 pm

So great that all it takes is one word to the boss and mysteriously, I'm higher on the card than you are?

Yep. You've definitely put me in my place, son. I conjure you were good at analytical thinking in school...abstract concepts seem to be your strong suit.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:32 pm

I never said I was smart, I said I was great. There's a difference. You can come up with all your fancy words, but it won't change the fact that I'm the most talented, underutilized star in this whole company.

I'll be waiting for your fancy word rebuttal right here.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:34 pm

That would imply I give a shit about you, my short sighted friend.

All of your cocky bluster doesn't amount for the fact that you have to try twice as hard as I do to matter and still aren't actually taken seriously enough nor do you have a strong enough following to be on a pay per view card. You aren't a draw. You aren't a factor. You're a small minded, small fish in a big pond.

Me? I'm a shark. And I'm famished. Feed me.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Don't eat his chicken, its dry as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:40 pm

Eric Scorpio wrote:
Don't eat his chicken, its dry as fuck.

It gets caught in your teeth...And don't even get me started on the BBQ....Nice try Bryce but someone needs to go back to cooking school!
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:24 am

Lazyking wrote:
I never said I was smart, I said I was great. There's a difference. You can come up with all your fancy words, but it won't change the fact that I'm the most talented, underutilized star in this whole company.

I'll be waiting for your fancy word rebuttal right here.

You want a rebuttal? Fine, Mr. Talent, try this on for size: I've outperformed you two weeks in a row, and I'm the guy who put you down and out for good at Supremacy. You remember that, Bryce? You remember how one second, you were trying to stop me from wheeling Ethan Blarf up to the finish line, and the next I was compressing your neck and spine with the Javelin?

You remember that? Cuz I sure do. And unless I'm mistaken, when someone outperforms you to the degree that I have, that makes them better than you.

. . . feel free to jump in at any time, Mr. Mustafa. I swear, I won't pull out any mean middle-eastern stereotypes this time.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:03 am

Here's you little problem. YOU NEVER PINNED ME.

You just got lucky is all. It didn't show a damn thing except that you can wheel a stretcher across a line.

I wasn't even really focused on you or the match. What kind of stupid match was that anyways. My fans don't want me in that kind of match and I bet the powers that be thought it was real funny, putting me in that kind of situation.

Mark my words David GS, if you get by your rather weak opponent, I will be the one who ends your undefeated streak here.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:43 am

Ironically, if you do that, you'll also end your own unvictorious streak. Regardless, I don't see either happening anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:14 am

Run, run, as fast as you can, you can't catch me...

...because I'm way out of your fucking league.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:22 am

The restless figure of Leon Caprice awakens finally within the cold white cell of his hospital room. The room, filled with flowers, medical equipment and the blinding light seething through the hospital window, brings him to consciousness, with little wonder of where he is. He had finally awoken from the deep slumber, his wrist was heavily wrapped in bandages and gauze pads. Yet somehow he still found the energy to powerlessly lift his body to a sitting position on his soft baby-blue bed. With his eyes languidly opening, his voice creaking with a clearing cough and his head twitching back into line, he was readying himself for his first FMW appearance since Supremacy

Leon: From what I know, all is well... I am still in pain so I shall make it quick. Lethal Injection has fastly approached, but also has my recovery as I now long to return. I aim to be back for the elimination chamber, and I seek to be there with up most haste. I have a statement to prove and a person to thank. I am who I am and where I am for a reason, however my place and my identity will fleetly change.

I am Leon Caprice, and I am the man of old, yet something has re-emerged, something that will lift me exorbitantly.

So Skyler may think he has bested me, he may think 1 time is the same as another, yet something has changed, something has grown, I am no longer burdened...

I am finally free.

This message was proudly sponsored by

LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 Survivorcopy-1-1
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:59 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
So Skyler may think he has bested me, he may think 1 time is the same as another, yet something has changed, something has grown, I am no longer burdened...

I am finally free.

Seems to me that was my line last time.

You're no different. You're still held back by the same pathetic ideals of compassion and honor you were before. That's not even mentioning the delusion you seem to have of 'bringing me back'.

Skyler Striker is synonymous with the Abandoned Championship.

Don't forget it.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:11 am

I hate to say it, but you're being "one" with the abandoned championship won't last too much longer.

I've got quite a score to settle with you, Striker. Or, really, whoever it is you seem to be nowadays. And if you see the old Skyler Striker running around, tell him I said hello.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:23 am

Sarah: Skyler, I do hope your satisfied with what you did. I hope you proved your point, but you know Leon better than any other around.

You wont keep him down, he's still talking about coming back to break your addiction and heal you as only a friend can, but with a determination that even I can't talk him out of.

Whatever you did to him, Whatever he's done since, he's begun to change...

And that change has somehow made him stronger, and the way it has, I wouldn't want to be you.

I don't think you'll stop him this time...
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:53 am

Score to settle? Please. Whatever it was that actually happened to you, Frost, it made you suck. From my record, since your return you've lost. And then lost again. To Jack Eastwood, for cryin' out loud. I used to think you were a threat. Now you're still a threat, but not a credible one.

And Leon's mouthpiece, you're not saying anything new. Leon's just the same as he was before, except now he likely has a fractured wrist.

I'll be walking out of that chamber, the gold around my waist.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:58 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
I'll be walking out of that chamber, the gold around my waist.

You may leave the chamber.

You may leave the chamber with the gold around your waist.

But mark my words.

You will not walk out of the chamber under your own power.

Victory is nothing.

Glory is fleeting.

Pain is eternal.

Pain is salvation.

Pain is life.

Pain is Syanide
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:00 am

That's cool. I've got a few painkillers ready for post-match.

My method of exiting the chamber is irrelevant. How much I weigh when they stretcher me out is what matters, because a few extra pounds of gold will comfort me enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LETHAL INJECTION TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next