Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation

Go down 
+12
Christian Moorebyss
The Dude
Easy
Abel Steele
Eric Scorpio
McDaygo
The Celt
Omega
Jetstream
Slegna
Rottata
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

This time, what do you want to see?
Steel Cage
10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_vote_lcap26%10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 6 ]
Two out of Three Falls
10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_vote_lcap43%10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 10 ]
Ladder
10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_vote_lcap30%10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation Empty
PostSubject: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:27 pm

This poll has been restarted.

There is no write-in option anymore.

Last edited by Romeo on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:34 pm

The Saint/Scorpio Hudson River Match was win, I'll go with that one. The Unlucky 13 is too much for a TV Title match.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:36 pm

To the ones who voted for Boobies, what are your write-ins?

Last edited by Romeo on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jetstream

Jetstream

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The X-Stream" Jetstream
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Voted Boobies...so...

I want an "All Mops" match

Where basically the only weapon allowed are MOPS!

YES I'M CRAZY!
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:39 pm

I voted UV match, mainly because with it being Corruption I think that doing the Ultraviolent Match would play to the division...Port of Miami seems like something Shockey and Russo would come up with.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:42 pm

Again, it's been done before, on the gimmicky brand no less. Just thought we'd try and do something else for a change.

To the other guy who voted for Boobies, what is your vote?
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Wrong, the Hudson River Match was at Anarchy 5.1.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:49 pm

I want a ladder match. Something clean, no blood, not so much hardcore as high flying/X Division style.

Hell, if you really wanna spice things up: Ultimate C-4 Match, just as a FU to Ammo and Alchemy for never using it enough/properly.

EDIT: Also, if it's a port of Miami match, make it a floating ring. It can be done, I've have a photo of one, I just can't find it

Last edited by The Celt on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Slegna wrote:
Wrong, the Hudson River Match was at Anarchy 5.1.

Really? I thought it was on Anxiety?

Given that Pedro Santo was on Anxiety?
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:57 pm

10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation FMW-Water

If we're going to the port; this.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:21 pm

It wasn't a ring floating on the water, it was just a platform.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:36 pm

I know...this time I'm saying change it so that it is a ring.
Back to top Go down
McDaygo

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:58 pm

boobies

but since PX and Seth have some history about a wicked handi capped match.

IE each person has a handicapped placed on them like Set has to wear a straight jacket and PX is blindfolded but the handicapped is completely random
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:05 pm

I have voted boobies and I'd like to go in Celt's way; a ladder match or something of the kind. It IS a Television title, so I'd say we could have an X Division-type match up. That would be very interesting to read and also very different if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:10 pm

I picked boobies... because that's what I want to see.

You can have each motorboat a set and the one who can do it the longest wins.

Of course, they wouldn't be so lucky, and would have to motorboat a set from an 80 year ol tranny who has lost all bodily functions.

I don't want to see an Unlucky 13 match for a long while, nor any of the other options really.

Hudson River match was a floating platform resembling a ring with ropes on opposing sides of each other, while the other sides had nothing. Match was won by sticking your opponents head underwater for 10 seconds straight.

UV match meh.

Truthfully, we already have the AB title for stips like these, and would rather not see such outlandish gimmick matches for the Television title.

The word overkill seem appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:14 am

Totally agree with Scorpio/Celt et al.

No no no to a UV match. You already have a UV tournament going on for a start so why would you have another UV match on the card.

I think Scorps is right and a more tame match is appropriste IMO. Maybe even just as simple as a Falls Count anywhere/ladder (as previously suggested)/2out of 3 falls/ maybe even a lumberjack match could be cool.

Personally I like Lumberjack but anything that is not as big of a gimmick match seems more appropriate on a card with at least 3 UV matches already. My "boobies" vote goes to anything that fits this bill
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:44 am

How about a good ol' fashion cage match?
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:33 am

^ I second this. It's not too far out and it's not UV ether.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:46 am

If the consensus is that the given options are all too much, a Cage Match wouldn't be a bad stip.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:57 am

A Cage match is a bit on the violent side for this, and plus me and Mark just had a Cage Match like two shows back as the ME of Corruption.

Two out of Three falls sounds like a cool idea. I'm up for that, X-Division or a Ladder match.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:03 am

Why are we suggesting an X-Division style match? Seth's character is 6' 4", 335 lbs. Ditto with the ladder match.

Though, I still want to see the Port of Miami match because the first one was epic.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:21 am

Because Seth is Samoa Joe, duh.

To be serious, Omega thing is he can pure wrestle as well as hardcore brawl, and PX has a bit of flash to him on top of his brawling skills. An X-Division match would be a nice way of hight-lighting that as well as being an nice break from the 2 to 3 UV matches that are going to be held that night.

I mean, do we really want 4 bloody, brutal matches all in one night?

Besides Omega/PX hasn't reached boiling point yet, it's more a one ups manship style thing at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:29 am

For starters, you can't make the base pic as every indication of size. That's just there as a visualization, not a rigid guideline. Second of all, he's not Samoa Joe anymore lololol.

Also, do we know for certain whether the #1 Contender's Tournament matches are also contested under UV rules? I haven't seen anything confirming/denying it.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:41 am

I went for the Unlucky 13 match, not because I have never even heard of one before and thought it'd be a giggle, but because I think that even if it is "only" for the TV title surely the two of them will want to make sure that there is no way their win could be seen as "a lucky fluke" just because of the stipulation. If it was something as decisive as putting 13 cards onto someone's face, then there is no way the win could be seen as a fluke, therefore no bitching and crying afterwards.

Or am I missing a point somewhere?
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:43 am

I still vote cage match. It doesn't even have to be no DQ as far as I figure. It's just a cage match. When I used to watch WWE they seemed to have it every other week anyway.4

Ether that or 2/3 falls I guess.

EDIT: I think the point you may be missing is that it's violent and people don't want the TV title been too violent or something.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:51 am

The latest Unlucky 13 match was at Corruption 9.2. Not too long ago, considering the other ones were held at the first Lethal Injection (April '07), the second Death Row (March '08), and then Corruption 9.2 (September '09).

So it hasn't been too long since the last one. And since the feud's not really at that breaking point yet, it needs to be a stipulation that's not over the top violent.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:25 am

Cage Match
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:48 am

Ladder Match/Two out of three falls/What Celt is saying.

The rivalry isn't at a stage where a cage or Unlucky 13 or even port of Miami are appropriate. It needs to be something cleaner. 2 out 3 falls would fun, and certainly would make a lot of sense in the fued, and can definitly add fuel to the fire, since Seth would need to win twice.

I vote Celt to decide.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:24 am

PX wrote:
Ladder Match/Two out of three falls/What Celt is saying.

I vote Celt to decide.

This is why I'm the elder brother Smile

Personally I don't like the idea of throwing PX and Omega into a Cage. Personally I view the Cage match as a very prestigious, very unique and very rare match. Just because the WWE and TNA have a tendency to throw Cage matches around a lot doesn't mean we as fans should conform to that idea.

The Cage match is a feud ender. It forces two bitter opponents into a ring with structure designed to hold them inside so they can fight the holy fuck out of each other. I mean to win in a Cage match you basically have either KO the guy so you can escape or beat him to an inch of his life via the cold steel.

PX and Omega ain't there yet.

I think a ladder match might be the one we're looking for here, with 2/3 falls the close second. 2/3 falls is a very clean style match, but Omega is always on about whether he's eaten the pinfall or not, so if lost cleanly it sort of hurts him. Also PX won the title on a tainted win so if that happened it'd be a bit of a repeat.

Do an old school ladder match, ie ONE ladder, few hardcore style spots, the oppenents focusing on wrestling each other and wearing each other out before going to the ladder etc, etc. If Omega loses, he isn't pinned and take doesn't take away as much momentum, and if Omega wins, PX can state that he wasn't pinned, something that Omega is always on about, and that he's deserves a rematch. In fact either way with a ladder match it lends it's self to another rematch down the road, which what we want so...

Old school Ladder Match is what I say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation   10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10.2 TV Title Match Stipulation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next