Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW NEWS Wire

Go down 
+33
Tromboner Man
Braxton
Anwyl
Slegna
Runihura
Drew Michaels
smonroe
Rottata
Mr. E
Edible14
iDeAndes
Dano
War Machine
Easy
The Celt
Lazyking
the nick bryson
TyranT
Nero Trinity
BartonG
Abel Steele
Nicholas Gray
Skyler Striker
Damien
Gabriel Crow
Black Marcubone
Leon Caprice
RCA
Easty
Omega
Saggi the Dark Clown
Jaro Classic
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Update on Drew Michaels situation, plans being made?

In a slight update to the Drew Michaels situation we reported on earlier in the week; a recent tweet on Drew's new Twitter feed, @ChosenDrew, has led many to speculate that a deal may be sliding into place between Michaels and Full Metal Wrestling or at the very least progress being made. The tweet mentioned Drew taking an unexpected business trip north, a trip many believe is a meeting at FMW Headquarters in Canada with Deveraux and the Board of Directors in order to discuss contract details.

On a related note, a recent order has gone out within the company to find new young talent who are "likable faces who connect with crowds of all types". Some feel that this is yet another move by Deveraux to place pressure on Michaels, with the order being very loose lipped and somewhat of a public matter, in their contract negotiations. Deveraux himself has sent a list of talent to former Full Metal Wrestling competitor and current head talent scout Guybrush Threepwood to contact in hopes of bringing them into a position within the company as the new top face. Of course, more on both of these stories as they develop.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Breaking News: Drew Michaels Arrested

In a report exploding all over Twitter, eye witnesses are reporting that estranged FMW superstar Andrew Michaels has been arrested in New York City. Details are hazy right now but the general consensus is that it has something to do with the "Day of Action" seen by the Occupy Wallstreet movement. More on this story as it breaks.
Back to top Go down
Runihura

Runihura

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:23 pm

FMW signs former television, movie star, and model...

It has been confirmed that Runihura de Valentine has signed with Full Metal Wrestling, though it still is unconfirmed on which FMW division de Valentine will be apart of, de Valentine will either be on FMW's Corruption division or it's Ammunition division.

Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Update on Drew Michaels arrest

In a huge update to the breaking news story we reported last week, Drew Michaels was released from a New York City jail cell Monday with no charges being filed. Drew was held in "protective custody" after making an appearance at the "Day of Action" for the Occupy Wallstreet movement. Michaels has been an outspoken liberal throughout his entire career so it is little surprise he made the effort to appear at the event. A spokesman for the NYPD refuses to make a statement on the incident. The Drew Michaels camp, through his aide and spokesman Abraham, reports that Michaels is glad to be out and has no hard feelings over the arrest. The general consensus within the wrestling community is that this incident will likely prevent Michaels from appearing at the Full Metal Wrestling event Death Row 4, further causing many to assume the working relationship between Michaels and the company is in its final days.

When contacted, Full Metal Wrestling has no comment.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:57 pm

Post-Death Row News: Slegnadamus Retires

FMW has sent out a press release with news from Death Row, and one overlooked topic is the retirement of Slegnadamus (real name Andrew Carpenter). It had been evident that Carpenter had mentally checked out over the past couple of shows, but it has been made official now after fulfilling his contractual requirements. Rumor backstage is that he asked for time after his match at Death Row to announce his retirement live, but he was apparently turned away, since it obviously did not appear on the pay-per-view.

Carpenter said in a short statement that despite his burnout, he hopes to continue working for FMW backstage.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:08 am

The Future Looks Bright with Movie Deals and a New Outlook on Life

FMW Superstar 'The Future' Anwyl is continuing his small screen mini-series explain his challenges with life, The Discovery Channel picked up the four episode series 'My Curse' and has wowed critics around the country. "This is an introduction to the upcoming documentry" Anwyl states "The mini-series closes up one chapter and will open another, documenting the rise, the dramtic rise to stardom of Anwyl" As the mini-series is reaching it's final stage on the small screen Anwyl has been set to appear on various talk shows.

The unamed documentry is still being filmed, with the film crew seen at every FMW event since Anwyl joined the promotion in late 2010.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:52 am

PPV Changes for Full Metal Wrestling

Some people have noted that Full Metal Wrestling is not advertising Supremacy as a supershow event before Lethal Injection, as has been tradition. The word backstage is that FMW is doing this intentionally to cut down on the amount of Pay-Per-Views the company runs, and this is part of a larger shift in the way that Full Metal Wrestling does pay-per-views.

Last year, the event historically referred to as Circus Maximus also had a significant change, as it now goes by the name Mt. Vesuvius, with respect to the annual Mt. Vesuvius torch match that determines the main event of Ultimatum. Circus Maximus had also been a supershow in the past.

The only remaining supershow at this point seems to be No Holds Barred. However, officials are said to have "plans" for that show as well. Likely, the show will move sometime after Ultimatum this year. Officials were said to be unhappy with how the two shows interacted last year, feeling that NHB ultimately stole quite a bit of momentum from Ultimatum 3.

In related news, Death Row 4 achieved the highest buy rate of any non-Ultimatum pay per view in the history of Full Metal Wrestling. Officials believe that the fact that the show was given six shows worth of build between Ammunition and Corruption, without the interruption of a super show, contributed greatly to its success. Also contributing to its success was the overall growth of Full Metal Wrestling, now in its fourth season of production; as well as the much hyped YNG storyline and the internet buzz created by fan-favorite Christian G Smitten's final match.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Injury strikes FMW star.

The immediate future of former Gold Card Holder Abel Steele appears cloudy after reports surfaced today that a medical scan has confirmed a broken right hand. Steele had in fact shattered the 3rd and 5th metacarpals and badly damaged ligaments in his wrist during his match against Christopher Austin at Ammunition 15.2. At this stage the length of any injury lay off is unknown.

An FMW spokesperson would neither confirm nor deny the injury and added that Mr Steele "has not provided any medical reports to the company". Despite this rumours are rife on the forums that this is in fact the last we will see of Abel Steele in FMW after the latest in a long list of setbacks to his stuttering wrestling career.

Last edited by Abel Steele on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:54 pm

Striker Signs Long-Term Contract

Reports are coming out of FMW Headquarters today that recently returned superstar Skyler Striker has signed to a new, more permanent long-term contract. Sources say that his most recent appearances were on a show-by-show basis in order to confirm that he was fully fit and over his addiction. Now that it has been made clear he is in fighting condition, the company have been happy to offer him a standard contract once again, which should see Striker in the company for at least two years more.

This news comes on the heels of Ammunition 15.2, where Striker narrowly missed out on victory in his main-event match to Anwyl. There are rumours that Striker was still testing the waters in terms of his physical fitness, and a backstage source says that after the show ended he was furious with Anwyl's attitude, saying that with this show over he was 'no longer playing around'. Striker is scheduled to appear on 15.3 as usual.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Unbreakable Steele lawyers up.

The validity of medical reports surrounding the injured hand of Abel Steele, released immediately following Ammunition 15.2, have been called into question after legal representation for the FMW veteran made a statements to the press today.

"The reports immediately following Ammunition 15.1 are misleading and appear to have been spread by a staff member at the medical facility where Mr. Steele was treated. I can confirm that at Ammunition 15.2 Mr. Steele did in fact injure his hand but that there was no break revealed from the scans, only ligament and tendon damage to his right wrist."

When quizzed on the extent of the damage Mr Steele's representative said "At this stage we have not determined a timeframe for the treatment of the injury but it is expected to be counted in weeks rather than months."

When asked why Steele had engaged the services of legal representation for such a trivial injury the response was "I am not at liberty to discuss that at this time."
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:53 am

Braxton Twins to Do Photoshoot and Interview for Starlette Magazine

After Sage's successful debut match for Full Metal Wrestling, the Braxton Twins' public relations manager has confirmed an upcoming interview and photoshoot for one of Australia's leading women's magazines, Starlette. No doubt that this interview will bring even more publicity to the Full Metal Wrestling brand.

The girls share their opinions on Sage's debut match and more things to come in FMW and also share some gossip of what goes on backstage including a potential romance.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:04 am

Smitten released from European medical center

Former FMW Superstar Christian G. Smitten has been released from a Swiss cancer center overnight. Smitten's life has been threatened by a tumor discovered in his brain, which has forced him to leave the wrestling federation.

This news is hopefully good news for Smitten, his young daughter, Kelsey, and their friends and fans. The center in Switzerland where Smitten has been receiving treatment is regarded as a world leader in experimental cancer research. Smitten's willingness to participate in their most recent program has given hope to many others world wide who are at the mercy of cancerous growth.

In leaving the center, Smitten offered the following message to the world:

"I'd like to thank everyone for their support over the last few months. It has been nothing short of a roller coaster for me. While I am being discharged today, this isn't the end of the battle. Unfortunately, while the tumor is no longer in my brain, I am not yet cured, but hope that the procedures I have undergone here in Switzerland will stop the growth from returning."

No word was offered on whether this meant the former Full Metal Champion, C-4 Champion, Gold Card Gauntlet winner and FMW Commissioner would be returning to the ring in the near future.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:39 pm

FMW's "Outlaw" John Andrews Debuts new look and interacts with fans

Fans of wrestling superstar "Outlaw" John Andrews in Seattle joined the Outlaw in an autograph session, making his entrance to Babylon A.D.'s "The Kid Goes Wild" he revealed a new look and a new attitude. We got a chance to talk to John Andrews after he signed several t-shirts and 8x10 glossy photos for some lucky fans and here's what he had to say...

OJA: You see in the end I am here for them, I may come across as strong on television but deep down I am here for the younger fans. I remember what it was like growing up and basically worshiping the Undertaker and Shawn Michaels, so in a way it's kind of a dream come true to now be in their shoes so to speak...

"It's the first time i've actually seen a large smile on his face, most of the time he is either running his mouth about whom he is going to beat up in the ring or taunting his next opponent but it's actually interesting seeing the human side, a side that we all seem to overlook with wrestlers." said the father of the two children.

Reporter: John I've been following your career with Full Metal Wrestling and just have a few questions... First of all why the eighties rock music?

OJA: (Grinning) Well like everything with wrestling you have to find ways to put yourself over, if you listen close to the lyrics you can actually relate it to myself. I really haven't changed much of the John Andrews gimmick... ya know, I mean it's the same black t-shirt, shredded blue jeans, and cowboy boots the only difference is this is the real me.

Reporter: I actually do remember some of the lyrics from the song, if I remember correctly it was debuted in the movie Robocop 2 during the Arcade scene... Doesn't it go something like this?

Billy went drivin' on a Saturday night... Headed for trouble with a bottle of wine, He took his pistol and his shotgun, ready for action... Flyin' higher than a rocket out of control

He said I ain't got money... I ain't got fame... But after tonight they're gonna know my name

Angry and young, under the gun, The kid goes wild! Rebel alone, heart of a stone... The kid goes wild! The kid goes wild!

OJA: You'd be correct... Nice air guitar by the way... Look I'm no Billy the Kid, but if you look in depth to the lyrics that is me to a T... I am in this business not only for the fans but to make a name for myself as well. I'm always ready for action and ready to step up to a challenge, as you know I have more foes then friends in FMW I guess you can say so basically I am a Rebel alone, with a heart of stone

Reporter: Makes sense and thanks it's something I learned back in my hay day... Any who we heard you've entered the Battle Royal at Lethal Injection... Are you prepared for that?

OJA: As i've said i'm ready for any challenge... Be it a Battle Royal or a regular singles match, I'm not going to disappoint the crowd, after all they sign my pay checks in the end...

Reporter: Well we see the line is getting larger so we won't take up much more of your time, good luck in your match John...
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:04 am

The Braxton Twins Unveil New T-Shirt Design

Sage and Santana Braxton have unveiled the design for their new t-shirt coming out on ShopFMW.com mid-April. Sage has been quoted saying "I wanted it to be simple yet effective and I believe we have achieved that. Without a doubt it will be the highest selling FMW t-shirt ever. Everybody loves us." She also went on to say that they have printed out t-shirts for the rest of the FMW roster as gifts - everyone but Jimmy Ice.

FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 2gv8mc0
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:18 pm

Young Superstar Departs

The Most Improved Talent of 2011 and former C-4 Champion has announced his departure from Full Metal Wrestling, Anwyl stated in a recent interview that 'he felt like he has achieved what he wanted'. Anwyl brought about a big hype dubbing himself the 'Future' and taking on some former stars of yesteryear bringing himself a C-4 Championship.

"I will be back, whether that be a wrestling role will be another thing... I have some things I need to get back on track and wrestling is not the highest priority"

The question really is will FMW take Anwyl back after walking out on this establishment. I for one, hope Anwyl does return
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sean Jensen
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:37 am

Sean Jensen Back In FMW?

-Former LPW star Sean Jensen, who left due to being injured and "boredom", has appeared on FMW TV and cut a promo hyping his return when he's 100% healed after a fall off a ladder in his last LPW appearance.

He made note of an imposter portraying him.

More as it develops.
Back to top Go down
The Natural Born Thriller

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Brett Jackson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:48 pm

Heisman Trophy Winner to forgo NFL for FMW career?

University of Illinois standout Defensive End Brett Jackson has told sources that he has entered into negotiations with FMW management about a contact. When news of this reached NFL draft expert Mel Kiper, he reportedly took Sportscenter Reporter Rachel Nichols hostage and began drinking heavily. Hostage regotiators are on the scene. More on this story as it develops.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Outlaw Reacts to Lose After Interference:
Sports Center Newscaster: We've managed to get a hold of "Outlaw" John Andrews shortly after his match with Santana Braxton for his thoughts on his lose due to the interference from members of Gold Standard Wrestling and Sage Braxton... Here is what the Outlaw had to say....

Sports Center Interviewer: John... We all watched your match this evening with Santana Braxton and right now we're receiving a lot of comments and questions from fans regarding your reaction... How do you feel right now?

OJA: How do I feel? HOW DO I FEEL?! What kind of idiotic question is that... Were you actually watching the same match as everyone else? I feel as if I have been screwed by upper management... I feel that since I have taken on this new persona I have been nothing but the walking talking reject of this company thanks to management. Someone from the back... I don't care who... But someone upper management could have come out and reversed the referees decision. Do I give the referee credit for disqualifying Santana due to Leviticus's interference and almost taking the ref's head off?... Yes I do... But do I give the final three count a good moral judgement call... No... Quite frankly I don't...

Then again you know this isn't my way... I am not the type of person that will whine and bitch about a loss... Honestly I don't care if I am the Braxton's new man servant, thinking about it I am probably the only real man they've been around in awhile. See in reality I am the type of person that is out to get even, in fact I want a shot at Jonathon King's televisions title. Yes I have been on a bit of a losing streak but so what, everyone has a case of them and in this case I had the cat in the bag and it was taken away at the hands of GSW.

Sports Center Interviewer: Whoa those are some pretty big acquisitions there Mr. Outlaw... Besides do you even think you're worthy of wearing gold? Nonetheless have a chance at actually defeating Jonathon King??

Andrews grows irate and grabs the Interviewer by the shirt collar pressing his left forearm into the mans throat...

OJA: You tell me boy... Does this hurt? Does this little force of pressure on your tiny little throat hurt? Well I know a lot about hurt... I know a lot about pain... There's only one way to go after someone or something that's brought you pain or disgrace and that is to meet it with an equal or higher force of pain... Right now, one of GSW's pride and glory is having that Television Title in their hands... It is my goal to take that away from them... By doing whatever means necessary to accomplish this task and attain that title... This isn't the O.K. Corral where I wander through town and get my posse to go against theirs then have a final stare down before all hell breaks loose. No hoss... It isn't that at all... What's going to happen is precision and greatness... I hope ya'll have your cameras on to catch it... Cause you sure nuff won't want to miss it... Ya hear?

Security and Referees begin to pull Andrews off the interviewer whom is seen gasping for breath now in the background as Andrews turns to walk away... As he leaves he tosses a playing card in the air and the camera zooms in on it...

FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 20avxv9

Back to top Go down
CarteristheMaster501

Rep : -3

PostSubject: Dazz Andrews vows to return bigger, badder and better.   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:38 pm

In an interview with the BBC, Dazz Andrews had this to say:

I've been below par here in FMW. I need to step it up. Starting at 16.2, I am going to make sure I put my full effort in to my game. I don't want to be a Jobber buried at the beginning of the card as an afterthought. I'm going to make my way back up. I'm the guy that pushed Drew Michaels and Jonathan King all the way, not the guy that's jobbed 3 matches in a row. This will change.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:39 am

Santana Braxton In Talks With Maxim Magazine?

Various online reports suggest that Full Metal Wrestling superstar Santana Braxton is in talks with Maxim magazine for a cover shoot. When reached for comment, the sexy and seductive Santana had nothing to say; however, her sister, Sage, quoted that "Great things will be coming for the Braxtons and for Full Metal Wrestling".

More on this as it develops.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:11 am

Contract Negotiations Fall Through

Earlier this week Anwyl tweeted his interest in returning to the squared circle at Full Metal Wrestling, followers of Anwyl celebrated in joy taking to the internet to express their joy, many fans calling for him to save them. Anwyl replied with "I'm not (Chris) Jericho, but I'll try". Anwyl and his party were seen entering FMW Headquarters in Nova Scotia, meeting with FMW staff members.

FMW released this statement earlier this morning "Former C-4 Champion and 2011's Most Improved, Anwyl sat down yesterday evening with FMW Excutives and talked through a deal in which would see Anwyl performing in Full Metal Wrestling events. Anwyl's has asked for a what FMW views ridiculous amount, with a ridiculous contract. We hope that in the future we can see Anwyl make his return"

Anwyl hasn't been able to be contacted since the statement has been made.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Meet Maxim Magazine's New Covergirl

Previously news had leaked of Full Metal Wrestling's Santana Braxton negotiating a photoshoot with the world renowned Maxim Magazine. Today, Santana and her sister, Sage, have confirmed the rumours that Santana Braxton will be Maxim's next covergirl in a sexy "tell-all" edition.

Santana also mentioned that the cover of the magazine will be revealed at a later press conference for the magazine release.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:42 pm

Maxim Magazine Sales Set To Drop
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:37 pm

New Television Champion?

By FMW Staff Writer

The dust has finally settled from the aftermath of Ammunition 16.2... Where "Outlaw" John Andrews faced Jimmy Ice for the Full Metal Wrestling Television Championship and indeed won despite the odds being stacked against him; however after the match the Braxton twins stripped Andrews of his gold and promptly gave it to one of their stable mates from GSW... Mr. Jonathon King... Various phone calls were made to the General Manager of Ammunition, all of which went un-answered which still leaves doubt as to whom the new Television Champion is. One thing is for certain though, a bitter John Andrews has come out of this predicament almost an entire ego shift from the "Outlaw" who appeared at an autograph signing in his home town of Houston, Texas with a belt of his own and proclaimed himself "The One and Only Greatest Television Champion" FMW has produced in this generation of greatness. Many viewers and fans have sided with John Andrews however the same can be said for Jonathon King whom has his own supporters... One way or another this confrontation will come to a head and we will indeed find out whom the real Television Champion is...
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:17 am

FMW annouces return of former champion

FMW has sent out a press release in regards to the sighting of former Abandoned Champion and World Tag Team Champion Leon Caprice at the latest Ammunition show. After a few months of unexpected absence from FMW, Leon was sighted walking around the backstage area and conversing with many of the current roster members. Upon requesting a few words Leon gave the following statement "I wish I could say it's great to be back, but it seems that a lot of champions have fallen and those who are undeserving of the prestigious titles have 'claimed' their place. I will very soon give a proper statement but for now I'll say is justice will prevail in this time. FMW will be brought to it's former glory and prestige."

By his words it seems that Leon Caprice intends on returning to action, and on the eve of the Pay-Per-View Catalyst, it may not be long til we see him back in the ring.

FMW will release more details as they come...Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:24 pm

- Sports 96.5 FM Radio Interview w/John Andrews -

Broadcaster (Curly Dave): We've got "Outlaw" John Andrews on the radio today... Thanks for joining us on the air today John.

OJA: Thanks for having me on Dave and Jim... I've always wanted to be on this show...

Broadcaster (Big Jim): It isn't every day you have a pro-wrestler in your studio, in fact it looks like our intern Suzy has taken a liking to you.

Laughs can be heard around the studio...

OJA: Well that's one of the perks of being famous... The ladies always seem to take notice and like ya no matter what profession you're in.

Broadcaster (Curly Dave): (chuckles) I hear ya on that... Anyway let's get down to business here John... What have you been doing since December?

OJA: Well Dave I have been very busy both in and out of the ring, I actually just did a show in Sweet Water a few weeks ago and am scheduled to be in Florida next week for Mid Florida Wrestling's Pay Per View "Ragin' Summer" against Bret Mathewson for the Light Heavyweight Championship.

Broadcaster (Big Jim): I was actually there at that Sweet Water show... I must say I admired your in ring work, it looks like you've made a lot of changes and equaled out a technical and brawler stance. I am willing to bet that Pay Per View is going to be sold out with all the folks wanting to see you. Now I know Dave wanted to ask you this but I can't resist because it isn't every day you hear about a wrestler writing a book...

OJA: Yeah that's right... My agent turned me to a good publishing agency and we've been in contact. It's amazing how you can look back at the start of your career in this business and then see where you're at today. I never could of imagined my life would have prospered like this or that I would make it this far in the business.

Broadcaster (Curly Dave): Is there a title for it yet?

OJA: Not yet... we've been throwing around names back and forth but haven't found anything catchy yet.

Broadcaster (Big Jim): What's going on with you and FMW?

OJA: Well i've been waiting to hear from their bookers so pretty much it's just a waiting game. I've just been keeping myself busy waiting for that phone call ya know. Business is good so I can't really complain not working for them currently.

Broadcaster (Curly Dave): Do you think that means they're done with you?

OJA: No. Not really... I think if anything they're just getting their ducks in a row and trying to figure things out. I wasn't one of their main eventers but I showed a strong work ethic so I am pretty sure if they needed me they'd call.

Broadcaster (Big Jim): I know you were in some pretty good matches with FMW and even had some Television Title shots.

OJA: Yes sir... There was that brief feud with that Canadian Kill Switch but for the most part majority of my time spent was going towards the Television Title and feuding with the Braxton twins.

Broadcaster (Curly Dave): I'm glad you bought them up John... I have to ask... When you were their man servant did you... ya know... see or get anything extra for your troubles?

OJA: (laughs) Well not exactly... The Braxtons despite their gimmicks are actually a good bunch of young women. We pretty much would shoot our spots and then divide the Hotel that we were staying at... Although there was this one time where Santana and I were down at the pool and some kid ran by her and pretty much yanked her top off.

laughs throughout the studio...

Broadcaster (Curly Dave): So you got a good look at Santana's puppies?

OJA: I got a brief look... But for the most part I was a gentleman and noticed the crowd beginning to stare at us I pulled her in to shield her and had one of the staff nearby throw us a towel.

Broadcaster (Curly Dave): How would you rank them?

OJA: They were pretty good looking, but I was more focused on preventing anyone from getting a good view or worse a picture.

Broadcaster (Big Jim): So you did stay with them the entire time during that "man servant" period?

OJA: Oh yeah I was on the road with them for the entire duration. We figured it would make the gimmick more believable instead of me meeting them at an arranged point and then filming everything. It was kind of like we had our own reality television show since we had our own camera crew with us the entire time.

Broadcaster (Big Jim): So whenever you guys weren't shooting did you guys ever run into any fans?

OJA: (laughs) We tried avoiding going to the same places for that reason... Cause no matter where you go their is always a fan, especially having the attention that the Braxtons have there really is no avoiding it. But yeah we were at a night club and were enjoying a comedy show that was going on and this waitress who was a fan actually asked them why I was able to sit beside them and wasn't the one serving them drinks. We kind of laughed and I ducked off to let them enjoy themselves.

Broadcaster (Curly Dave): Did your wife have a problem during your time with the Braxtons?

OJA: At first she was a little apprehensive... But then realized it was just a work... She knew I wasn't going to do anything or try anything so she felt pretty comfortable despite the lodging arrangements.

Broadcaster (Big Jim): Out of the two Braxtons which would you say is the hottest?

OJA: (laughs) I think that comment will get me in trouble with both the Braxtons and my wife...

Broadcaster (Curly Dave): Well folks unfortunately that's all the time we've got today... For more of today's show go to our website... For now this has been Sports 96.5 with Curly Dave and Big Jim...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW NEWS Wire
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3