Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW NEWS Wire

Go down 
+33
Tromboner Man
Braxton
Anwyl
Slegna
Runihura
Drew Michaels
smonroe
Rottata
Mr. E
Edible14
iDeAndes
Dano
War Machine
Easy
The Celt
Lazyking
the nick bryson
TyranT
Nero Trinity
BartonG
Abel Steele
Nicholas Gray
Skyler Striker
Damien
Gabriel Crow
Black Marcubone
Leon Caprice
RCA
Easty
Omega
Saggi the Dark Clown
Jaro Classic
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:55 pm

New superstars assigned to Full Metal Wrestling divisions

Full Metal Wrestling has signed seven new superstars to its three divisions.

Eric Ares, Christopher McEllens, and Kaoru have been signed to the Ammunition Division.

Bryce Thorne, Christian Moore, and TJ Tilli have been signed to the Distortion Division.

Ripper and Sean Carter has been signed to the Corruption Division.

The status of currently unsigned superstars such as Saggi "The Dark Clown, Arrow "The MVP", Aaron "Synyster" Huntington, and "The Brutal Legend" Jordan Chamberlain is currently up in the air. Management is concerned that these superstars have not been making their presence known as of late. Or perhaps the four of them merely use far too many " "'s.

Last edited by Jaro on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:58 pm

Status of returning Full Metal Wrestling veterans

Full Metal Wrestling has recently re-signed three former superstars: Syanide, Mass Caesar, and Hatchet. Syanide and Caesar are both former Television Champions, whereas Hatchet is the reigning World Heavyweight Champion in the Lords of Pain Wrestling promotion.

Although these three superstars have not currently been assigned to divisions, it's expected they will be at Death Row, or at the latest, 10.1.
Back to top Go down
Saggi the Dark Clown

Saggi the Dark Clown

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Saggi the Dark Clown
Championship:

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:13 am

Sorry I havrn't been around as much. Just waiting for Death Row ya know? lol and things are getting crazy around here but I'm still here so please give me show :-)
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:20 am

Inactive Full Metal Wrestling Superstars released

Full Metal Wrestling has come to terms on the release of the following Inactive FMW Superstars as of today, December 21, 2009:
  • Alex O'Rion
  • Blackwell
  • Budd Darrell
  • Matt Ford
  • O'Rion
  • Dante "RAMPAGE!" Jones
  • Robert Smalls
  • Sir Feyd Brisbane
  • Steve-E Taylor
  • Travis McCart

FMW wishes them the best in all future endeavours and a Merry Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Major changes to FMW Live Events Schedule   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:28 pm

Major changes to FMW Live Events Schedule

This morning, Full Metal Wrestling announced major changes to its live events schedule, the most notable of which is the reduction of the number of shows per cycle to three shows and one PPV. Previously, FMW had run four shows and one PPV per cycle.

The schedule up to and including Ultimatum 3 is as follows:

FMW presents Death Row 3 LIVE on PPV
FMW 10.1
FMW 10.2
FMW 10.3 (Supremacy)
FMW presents Lethal Injection 3 LIVE on PPV
FMW 11.1
FMW 11.2
FMW 11.3
FMW presents Circus Maximus 3 LIVE on PPV
FMW 12.1
FMW 12.2
FMW 12.3
FMW presents Catalyst LIVE on PPV
FMW 13.1
FMW 13.2
FMW 13.3 (No Holds Barred)
FMW presents Ultimatum 3 LIVE on PPV
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: MASS Caesar added to Distortion division, three new superstars signed   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:17 pm

MASS Caesar added to Distortion division, three new superstars signed

Former Television Champion and FMW veteran MASS Caesar has been re-signed to the Distortion division over the weekend. MASS Caesar is expected to return officially on Distortion 10.1

Three other superstars have also been added to FMW's three divisions:

Jetstream has been added to the Distortion division.

Zachariah has been added to the Corruption division.

Alex Van Osbourne has been added to the Ammunition division.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:04 pm

Seth Omega agrees to release a shoot video in the near future.

Seth Corleone (Omega) has agreed to terms to with a local video company to shoot a shoot interview in the near future.

It has not been announced on who or what he will shoot about, but it should be on video soon.

More to come.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:04 pm

More Inactive Full Metal Wrestling Superstars released
Full Metal Wrestling has come to terms on the release of the following Inactive FMW Superstars as of today, February 20, 2010:
  • Crazy Ash Killa
  • Simon Sheldon
  • Koldan Izmaylov
  • David Patrick Simmons
  • Wraith
  • The Technician
  • Christopher McEllens
  • Steven VanGuard
  • TJ Tilli
  • War Machine
  • Alex Macey
  • Brandon Allain

FMW wishes them the best in all future endeavours.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Corruption Superstar released

Full Metal Wrestling has come to terms on the release of former Broken Saint Nicholas Gray as of today, February 25, 2010. FMW wishes Mr.Gray the best in all future endeavors.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Inactive Superstars signed to divisions; superstars traded

Former World and Ultraviolent Champion Nick Bryson, who recently appeared on Ammunition and Corruption during their 10.2 shows, has been added to the Corruption division. Bryson is set to go one-on-one with Corruption Superstar Mark Johansson at FMW's next Pay-per-view event, Lethal Injection.

Also, former Television Tag Team Champion Slegnadamus, who had been inactive for the last few months, has been added to the Ammunition division.

Finally, rookie Axel Van Osbourne has been traded over to the Distortion division. In return, Ammunition regains one of its former members as FMW Veteran Butters returns to the blue division.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Wrestlers To Release Record?

Rumours are abound that to promote the Abandoned Championship Elimination Chamber at Lethal Injection III, the six combatants will release a charity single to raise awareness of the injuries suffered in their profession. The super-group, featuring Leon Caprice, Hannibal Frost and current Abandoned Champion Skyler Striker among others, will be an FMW-produced dub of the song "I Think I'm Going Insane". Expect to see it in all good record stores soon.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:02 pm

FMW in negotiations with new talent?

Rumors abound that Full Metal Wrestling has once again succeeded in soliciting talent away from Lords of Pain Wrestling. However, signs point to FMW being in early negotiations with LPW talent Eddie B.

Eddie B. is one of the more successful young faces in LPW's recent history having garnered 2 reigns as Western States Heritage Champion, 2008 Rookie of the Year, 2009 Feud of the Year (with X), and numerous high-profile victories despite the horrendous beginning of his career. Yet, he has repeatedly gone on record in saying that LPW 'has sucked the fun out of wrestling' for him and that he's grown frustrated with the federation as a whole, having long desired a 'fresh start'. This comes as quite a shocker given that Eddie is coming off a very convincing win over LPW legend D. Hammond Samuels at LPW's Capital Punishment pay-per-view and inside sources believe that said win was the beginning of a major, some say overdue push for Eddie, possibly leading to a International Heavyweight Title program sometime after LPW's flagship event, Altered Reality 5. This event also happens to be when Eddie's current contract with LPW expires.

Given that most of FMW's premier talent also work with Eddie B over at LPW, there are mixed opinions on the move should it go down.

One source, wishing to remain unnamed stated: 'The guy may be a whiner, but I have to say you get all he has night in and night out. Wrestling is his life, maybe too much of it. If he were to drop that whole 'holding me back' act he'd would be a major acquisition for Full Metal Wrestling, and he could only help them.'

If a deal is reached, it is widely accepted that it would be a staggering blow to LPW and the Inferno brand, both of which are counting on Eddie B. to be a driving force behind the LPW youth movement expected to be fully in place post-Altered Reality 5. He is currently involved in the opening stages of the program as we speak, with Western States Heritage Champion Jude Maxwell as his chief ally in 'Revolution #4'. But Eddie has said that a part of him feels overshadowed by Maxwell, who management is quite high on and that, coupled with residual feelings towards Maxwell for undisclosed reasons (signs point to Inferno 15.3: Night of Champions), would only tear the increasingly popular tag team apart.

"Jude deserves better than that, as do I." Eddie said when asked about his comments.

More as it develops.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:28 am

Leon Caprice to undergo surgery on wrist, is Lethal Injection still on the cards?

Following his pain-filled match against Skyler Striker, Leon was rushed off to the nearby hospital for immediate X-rays and analysis. Results have shown that Leon's left wrist has indeed been broken, however that isn't the worst of it. X-rays revealed that not only was it broken, but pieces of the bone have chipped off and scattered through the wrist joint. Doctors are confident that no complications will occur during the surgical removal of bone fragments, however no date can be given to when Leon will be suitable for competition.

Leon's wife Sarah later this evening released the following statement. "Although the pre-surgical results have been negative, I speak on behalf of Leon, by saying that nothing will halt his recovery. Lethal Injection is still a high priority for Leon, as not only will he get another shot to become a singles champion, but more so to put behind the results of this evening. So with a heavy heart I asked FMW, to keep Leon's recovery in their prayers and hope for the best."

More updates about Leon's injury will be shared as they come to us...
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Wayland Price
Championship:

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:42 pm

Chicago Man Arrested After Failed Terror Plot

12:40 PM CST

A Chicago area man has been arrested after attempting to board a plane leaving O'Haire International Airport with a small bomb in his bag. The man successfully made it through the X-rays because the bomb was reportedly made of plastics. More on this story as it unfolds.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:02 pm

The Future of Danse Macabre?

After the shocking injury suffered by Damien Inferno during the C-4 Number One Contender's Match at Supremacy, FMW officials are uncertain of the status of arguably the hottest tag team in the company right now, Danse Macabre. Doctors have confirmed Damien Inferno has suffered a significant back injury that will keep him out of action for the foreseeable future. When asked for a comment, Damien's tag team partner and the newly crowned Number One Contender for Ammunition's C-4 Championship had this to say:

"Damien's injury was unexpected but now I'm able to fulfill my destiny. As far as I'm concerned, Danse Macabre is dead. I'm more focused on winning the C-4 Championship."

Due to the severity of his injuries, Damien Inferno was unable to provide a comment.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:31 am

Comment from Damien Inferno

Fmw.com was recently able to acquire these comments from Damien Inferno, straight from his hospital bed following his seeing former tag team partner, Gabriel Crow's own thoughts.

"Danse Macabre is dead, eh? How like Gabriel to say that. But you know what? Fine. Danse Macabre is dead. So, Gabriel, I hope you win that C-4 Championship from the wanna-be saint, because when I come back, I'll be the one to take it from you. Just remember, Gabe, the link Jess's son-of-a-bitch father put between us is still there, so I'll have at least an idea of what you're planning, buddy.

As for when I'll be back, who knows. The doctors still haven't told me bow bad my back is injured, but just keep this in mind: I've got a demon helping me to heal. Heh heh heh heh. . . ."
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:44 am

Seth Omega to take time off, wrestle in Europe.

Seth Omega announced today that this will be his last match in Full Metal Wrestling until further notice. When asked about why he was taking off, he made the claim that linging injuries as well as a desire to work in Germany and Italy was the reason for his departure. When asked about Omega's leaving Drew Michaels responded with "The Saints will always be here for Seth, and he knows he is welcome back anytime." Other sources have reported Annalisa has taken a turn for the worst, citing that could also possibly play a roll in his departure. During his time in FMW Omega went 5-6-2 with a match pending.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:51 pm

Current Championship News

Today marks ONE YEAR for the current Ultraviolent Champion since winning the belt. Jaro defeated Harlequin at Anarchy 8.2 on April 27, 2009 to win the belt, and has since defended it five times over. This is only the second time an FMW superstar has held the belt for a year or more - unsurprisingly, the last person to do so was also Jaro in his first Ultraviolent Championship reign, which lasted 388 days. The next longest individual reign goes to Ethan Black in his inaugral reign as World Champion. Jaro has currently held the Ultraviolent Championship for over 750 days when combining his reigns.

This provides a good segue into the next longest reigning Champion, Skyler Striker. Striker is now over 300 days into his reign as Abandoned Champion, and has defended the belt four times, but needs both Jaro to lose and himself to win at Lethal Injection to have a chance at taking the 'longest reign' title. Striker is second in combined totals for one belt, with over 460 days now on his tally.

The Tag Team Champions, Crash Scene, are now over 200 days into their reign with two successful defenses on their record. PX reached 100 days as Television Champion just two weeks ago, as did TyranT as World Champion, having both obtained their titles on the same day at Death Row in January. Drew Michaels is just over a week away from achieving 100 days in his current C4 Championship reign.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:28 pm

New superstars signed to Full Metal Wrestling contracts prior to 4th annual draft.

With the draft right around the corner, Full Metal Wrestling has already agreed to contracts with several new superstars in order to create exciting new matchups in each division.

Andy Savana and Didier Diamant have been signed to the Ammunition division.

Jason Krow has been signed to the Corruption division.

MC Steel has been signed to the Distortion division.

Although with the draft coming up, there is no way to guarantee that these spots will be permanent placements for the new superstars, as every superstar is eligible to be drafted.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:23 am

Former FMW Superstar Dead

A house that exploded in Georgia late last night was confirmed to be the home of Nicholas Gray. Gray, a former wrestler for the Corruption brand, was apparently in his home when the explosion, which also caused heavy damage to several other homes, occurred. The preliminary cause of the explosion is said to be a gas leak. We offer our condolences to Mr. Gray's family.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:00 pm

FMW Mourns For One of Their Own

:Broadcast on the Channel 7 morning news in Trenton, New Jersey the day after Ammunition 11.1:

"The dismembered body of Mary-Ann Urich was discovered this morning in several industrial size trash bags. The bags were apparently left near a dumpster behind the Church of the Eternal Father Catholic school and discovered by two 12 year old students of the school. Steven Urich, a referee for Full Metal Wrestling, could not be reached for comment at this time. The Trenton Police Department have ruled out Mr. Urich as a possible suspect in his wife's murder but he is being listed by police as a person of interest. A statement issued by police states that Mr. Urich arrived via plane early from an event in Baltimore, Maryland. Early reports from the police state that this grisly crime is linked to an obsessed fan of Full Metal Wrestling's Gabriel Crow. The performer known to the world of professional wrestling fans as the "Demon of Violence" could also not be reached for comment."

FMW sends out it's heartfelt condolences to Steven Urich's loss and the hope that the murderer of his beloved wife Mary-Ann is brought to justice.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:52 am

Seth Omega suffers a broken left hand

After Ammunition 11.1 aired tonight Seth Omega was looked at by medical personnel in the backstage area. Omega was involved in a tag team match with Mark Johannson against The Wayward Sons. During the match Chris Austin dropped a couple of knees and stomps to the left hand of Seth Omega. Immediately after the match his fist was bruised and swollen, x-rays shown a broken bone in the hand and two broken knuckles. For the next 8-10 weeks Omega will be wearing a club on his hand to prevent further injury.
Back to top Go down

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:30 am

MC Steel to take time off

MC Steel announced today that he will be take an hiatus in Full Metal Wrestling. When asked about why he was taking off, he cliamed that he has already risen in the ranks of Lords of Pain Wrestling, and he wants to retain that position for as long as he can. When asked if he will return, he said "When I've dealt with my personal life and been able to hold my postion elsewhere, I'll come back. And you can be sure of that."
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:04 am

FMW star checks out.

FMW Superstar Abel Steele checked himself out of a Baltimore Hospital yesterday. When asked for comment an FMW official simply said "We are surprised that Abel Steele has checked himself out of hospital, given the extent and serious nature of the injuries suffered at the hands of Tyrant at Ammunition 11.1"

Steele was stripped of his Gold Card by FMW Commissioner Smitten in the aftermath of Tyrant's vicious attack with what appeared to be a shattered collarbone and a serious concussion. Rumour sites have been running hot since, with several sources claiming Steele's injuries are worse than initially reported and one site even suggesting that Steele suffered further injury, as a result of negligence at the hands of FMW medical staff as they rushed to remove him from the stadium.

Other sites have suggested a cover up and that whilst he was concussed, Steele's injuries were intentionally overstated by Commissioner Smitten, so that his Gold Card could be stripped away as part of a plot contrived between The Commissioner and FMW Champion Tyrant, to remove Steele from Championship contention.

Steele himself has been unreachable for comment however his agent insists the Superstar has simply checked himself in to an private treatment clinic somewhere on the East Coast.
Back to top Go down
BartonG

BartonG

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jerry Barton
Championship:

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:14 pm

Famed Detective Joins the ranks of FMW

Esteemed former detective and bounty hunter Jerry Barton, after a long silence after the capture of Edward Troy, better known as "The Tampa Bay Butcher" in 2008, has finally broken his media silence. Not to speak about the alleged mental illness that he is suffering from, or about any other publications made either on his behalf or against. Instead, he is now announcing his return to the wrestling ring, and it will be inside of a Full Metal Wrestling ring.

"Before I became a detective, I was a wrestler living my dream. After my mother passed away, I wanted to go back to the wrestling ring, but these cases got to me, before I eventually had to leave law enforcement." But why now? At his age and with mental health issues, wouldn't that be a problem? "Not at all. Ten years ago I was going places in the ring, and I feel that I'm in better shape now than I was then, and I'm tougher mentally to handle the stresses of the road. I honestly can't wait to get back into the ring and tangle with someone."

Although it is rumored that his estimated worth is in the high eight digit range after selling the rights to his story, Jerry plans to retire "when hell freezes over and I can't move." As for what he plans on doing when he gets to FMW, he says plainly "I'm going to do what I should have done ten years ago, and that's dominate wherever I compete, against whoever I compete, and win everything that comes my way. Full Metal Wrestling, you have been put on notice."
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:21 am

Morpheus out for a while

Corruption announcer Morpheus was injured at Corruption 11.1. Right now the report is a crushed windpipe. While he is expected to recover, he has been ruled out for the next Corruption, and will more than likely be out for good. When asked about his contract status several FMW Brass reported that Morpheus would more than likely be moved to an agent role in order to bring up some up and coming announcers. Also Orochi has been put on temporary leave following the events at 11.1. He will be replaced by Veronica Cherrywood until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:54 am

FMW Superstar Currently Missing

Damien Inferno, following being drafted to the Corruption division of Full Metal Wrestling, has disappeared, along with his girlfriend, Jess. They were last seen laving the arena after the 11.1 broadcast ended. There are currently no leads, but updates to the investigation will be posted as they turn up.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Abel Steele to retire?

The wrestling community is buzzing this morning with several respected sources implying that the wrestling career of Abel Steele, one time darling of the FMW and former Gold Card Holder, may in fact be over. Steele's representation are being less than forthcoming with details. His manager Jarred Edwards this morning released a statement that did little to quash the rumours:

"Following a damaging attack by current FMW Champion Tyrant at 11.1 Steele admitted himself to a private rehab clinic. After an intense period of treatment the medical team assigned to my client have today discharged Mr steele from their facility.
It was the opinion of the lead doctor that Mr Steele could derive no further benefit from from the treatments being administered."

When asked if this meant Abel was now fully recovered Edwards responded:

"Mr Steele's injuries following Ammunition 11.1 were serious however at this point I am not at liberty to discuss them. My client will hold a press conference immediately following the completion of FMW 11.2"
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:23 am

FMW Rookie found dead

Sources say that FMW star Dallas Roland was found dead hanging from what appeared to be a burning cross, Police believe that the company known as Full Metal Wrestling, and more importantly the up and comer known as Alexander Crysto had something to do with this. Police will bring you more as they find out on why Roland was killed on the cross in the first place.

Alexander Crysto could not be contacted to speak with reporters at this time.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:41 pm

The closing of a legacy?

Earlier today Seth Omega was spotted leaving a Tallahassee, Florida courtroom. Nothing was confirmed at first, however later on FMW News caught up with Seth Omega who was filing for bankruptcy.

"I am finally being forced to close down the school, a place I had grown to know and love for so many years and it is finally being shut down. Furthermore I'm returning to the state of Tennessee where I will resume my wrestling career while I train in the art of Muay Thai."

This is the first time anyone has ever heard of the bankruptcy claim, we here at FMWNEWS.com wish Mr. Omega all the best at 11.3 as he will take on Hannibal Frost for the Abandoned Championship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FMW NEWS Wire Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW NEWS Wire
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next