Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+15
Mark Johansson
Leon Caprice
RCA
Edible14
The Dude
Loins
PBrooks
The Natural Born Thriller
Braxton
Leviticastform
Damien
Drake Parker
Nicholas Gray
Easty
the nick bryson
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

What Im looking forward to most at 16.3 is
SMUT IN ACTION!
Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Another rough defense for the tag champs.
Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap14%Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Kuruk and Friend looking for retribution against the Pack!
Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap29%Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
MORPHEUS' FIRST MATCH! Poor Brooks =(
Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap43%Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Boino and Marky Mark lay down funky tracks. Or wrestle.
Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
David GS looks to reclaim his gold
Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap14%Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:55 pm

The Natural Born Thriller wrote:
I am not here to argue over work ethic. If that was all that mattered then Mr. Austin would certainly have his face on our Mt. Rushmore. Plain and simple he lacks the talent to be included with the group of great champions that I mentioned. He just isn't good enough. It's not even his fault. Just a matter of his dad having really pathetic swimmers.

And Chris, its easy to be at the head of a class of retards. Dont pat yourself on the back to hard now. As for the potential that may or may not manifest itself within my uppity, delusional dolt ass, as you so eloquently stated, even if that is the case it still doesn't mean you are shit. Yes, you captured our highest honor. Congrats for that. But if you ever had a challenger worth his salt then your reign would have been short lived. It is not your greatness that keeps you atop your perch no it is the impotence of the ones around you.

Aww, now I lack talent? You don't even register the trash that spews from your mouth do you? Also, considering who I had to beat to get that championship, you insult the few with talent, such as former champion Hannibal Frost or Apostasy.

No, this isn't about me flaunting my superiority. It's nice and all, yes, but you see people like Skyler Striker, one of the most naturally talented wrestlers dying to face me. You have people like David GS, one of the most talented people to ever be in FMW, finding himself in a state of vexation when it comes to deciphering the Student of the Game. It's as if you don't realize who the hell you're talking to. Are you inebriated, Mr. Jackson? Perhaps you suffered a few too many blows to the head as a youth.

Your incompetence knows no bounds. This utterly mind-numbing display of stupidity has to be on purpose. Either that or you truly are retarded.

Man... Bitches be tripping, as some of the more urbanized youth of today would say.
Back to top Go down

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Brett Jackson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:06 am

RCA wrote:
I am not here to argue over work ethic. If that was all that mattered then Mr. Austin would certainly have his face on our Mt. Rushmore. Plain and simple he lacks the talent to be included with the group of great champions that I mentioned. He just isn't good enough. It's not even his fault. Just a matter of his dad having really pathetic swimmers.

And Chris, its easy to be at the head of a class of retards. Dont pat yourself on the back to hard now. As for the potential that may or may not manifest itself within my uppity, delusional dolt ass, as you so eloquently stated, even if that is the case it still doesn't mean you are shit. Yes, you captured our highest honor. Congrats for that. But if you ever had a challenger worth his salt then your reign would have been short lived. It is not your greatness that keeps you atop your perch no it is the impotence of the ones around you.

Aww, now I lack talent? You don't even register the trash that spews from your mouth do you? Also, considering who I had to beat to get that championship, you insult the few with talent, such as former champion Hannibal Frost or Apostasy.

No, this isn't about me flaunting my superiority. It's nice and all, yes, but you see people like Skyler Striker, one of the most naturally talented wrestlers dying to face me. You have people like David GS, one of the most talented people to ever be in FMW, finding himself in a state of vexation when it comes to deciphering the Student of the Game. It's as if you don't realize who the hell you're talking to. Are you inebriated, Mr. Jackson? Perhaps you suffered a few too many blows to the head as a youth.

Your incompetence knows no bounds. This utterly mind-numbing display of stupidity has to be on purpose. Either that or you truly are retarded.

Man... Bitches be tripping, as some of the more urbanized youth of today would say.

See the sad thing is that I actually do like you Chris. You made a great C-4 champion. I just think you as FMC is rubbish and I think you are above proclaiming that your reign has any significance other than to highlight a downturn in this companies history. You can talk down to me all you like Chris, such is your right. At the end of the day though you know you dont deserve that strap. If you did you wouldnt need others to push you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:10 am

If you did you wouldnt need others to push you.

A glimmer of average intelligence.

I'm aware of this. It will be rectified. I don't know if you subscribe to a religion, but I'd pray for Seth Rotunda if I were you.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:13 am

I wonder what he's tripping on. Must be good stuff.

Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:15 am

RCA wrote:

I'm aware of this. It will be rectified. I don't know if you subscribe to a religion, but I'd pray for Seth Rotunda if I were you.

Fuck Seth Rotunda. I honestly hope you beat his ass. He cost me my first victory and I won't soon forget that.

The Dude wrote:
I wonder what he's tripping on. Must be good stuff.

And that right there is what kept you from ever being relevent
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:19 am

Hey I had a shot at the title. I fucked it up because I was withdrawing from smack. You got any idea how much that hurts? No? Well then, please shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:20 am

The Dude wrote:
Hey I had a shot at the title. I fucked it up because I was withdrawing from smack. You got any idea how much that hurts? No? Well then, please shut the fuck up.

And just think, if you hadn't developed the filthy habit in the first place this could be an entirely different conversation.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:26 am

I'm not about to deny the fact that it very nearly took my life... But I've quit, and now I'm stronger than ever.

I'll make my mark on this company yet. I'm still young, and just about crazy enough to do it.

Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:33 am

The Dude wrote:
I'm not about to deny the fact that it very nearly took my life... But I've quit, and now I'm stronger than ever.

I'll make my mark on this company yet. I'm still young, and just about crazy enough to do it.

That is what we need. That kind of drive. Not what Chris Austin is selling.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:40 am

Holy shit, have you got things backwards.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:41 am

Damien wrote:
Harlequin (former Ultraviolent Champion) and MASS Caesar (former Television Champion), Rampage and Seth Omega (former Abandoned Champion as well as LPW Hardcore Champion, having held both simultaneously), Slegnadamus and Butters, Leviticus and Jonathan King, Sharpedo King (became Abandoned Champion not long after) and STORMMASTER.

I'll give you a couple of those, but give us at least some credit, Brett.

I will give you Harlequin and Maybe Mr. Omega but the rest of your list does nothing to excite me.

Need I mention then that Caesar also happens to be an LPW Grand Slam Chanpion?
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:09 am

David GS wrote:
Holy shit, have you got things backwards.

My mother, before she died, loved to share poetry with us. There was always a favorite of mine that I would like to share with you now as I think it might be most relevant given the circumstances.

"Shall I spin thee a rhyme of a turbulent time
when kings and queens did play,
from castles on high never heard they the cry
of the peasants who toiled all the day
Their lives were fine as was the wine
which flowed from bottomless cups
Their lives were vain never saw they the stain
of the absolute power that corrupts."

I share this with you because in this instance, Austin is King. He has no need for things to change. He has lived well throughout the time that this company has crumbled. He would tell you that all is fine and that you need not worry because he is a benevolent king, that all will be taken care of in time. I say fuck that.

I praised Trey because perhaps a redemptive story is what this company needs to wake itself up from its stupor. I ask you all in FMW this very important question. Forgive me for getting political on you but, Are you better off then you were two years ago? If that answer is no then Austin must be defeated. He holds this company back. As our champion he makes us all a laughing stock. I have no desire to be a punchline any longer. If you answer is yes you are better off then perhaps take a look at how you attained your status. Take a look and see if everyone is better for it.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:38 am

I share this with you because in this instance, Austin is King. He has no need for things to change. He has lived well throughout the time that this company has crumbled. He would tell you that all is fine and that you need not worry because he is a benevolent king, that all will be taken care of in time. I say fuck that.

I praised Trey because perhaps a redemptive story is what this company needs to wake itself up from its stupor. I ask you all in FMW this very important question. Forgive me for getting political on you but, Are you better off then you were two years ago? If that answer is no then Austin must be defeated. He holds this company back. As our champion he makes us all a laughing stock. I have no desire to be a punchline any longer. If you answer is yes you are better off then perhaps take a look at how you attained your status. Take a look and see if everyone is better for it.

When did I say things were copacetic? Hrm? Show me where I said that I am happy with how things are...

You know what? Nah.

I don't have to explain myself to worthless bitches like you. I am not going to go out of my way to try and refute baseless boasts and claims about my character and beliefs. I'm not Nick Bryson. I will say this though, if you don't this fed with me as its champion? Then you might as well find somewhere else to job out because I'm going to be champion for a long time, even if I have to go have a match with myself to make it worth watching.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Austin may not elect to explain to you how idiotic you sound, but I'm more than happy to.

If FMW does need a 'redemptive story' to wake up, then it should be those who support this federation and wrestling in general uniting to destroy GSW in every way possible. Trey Spruance should never be an example of redemption. Ever.

But the bigger claim I have to refute is your opinion that 'Austin holds this company back'. Now I'm not defending Austin because he can do that himself, but if anything's holding Full Metal back then it's people like you - those who whinge and complain but don't actually get off their backsides and DO something. People like you who don't give their all to improving the situation - I've never seen you do anything that could trouble Chris, mind you.

You're right. He does make you a laughing stock. But it's because the difference in ability between you and him is a far wider gap than you could even imagine.

Back to top Go down
The Mystery Opponent

The Mystery Opponent

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Whoever I Want To Be Today
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:32 am

Have you guys ever taken the time to listen to yourselves?

I am the best.

All the rest of you suck.

Don't mess with me.

Blargh.

Blargh.

Blargh.

In other words you sound a lot like this...

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:22 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:

Austin may not elect to explain to you how idiotic you sound, but I'm more than happy to.

If FMW does need a 'redemptive story' to wake up, then it should be those who support this federation and wrestling in general uniting to destroy GSW in every way possible. Trey Spruance should never be an example of redemption. Ever.

But the bigger claim I have to refute is your opinion that 'Austin holds this company back'. Now I'm not defending Austin because he can do that himself, but if anything's holding Full Metal back then it's people like you - those who whinge and complain but don't actually get off their backsides and DO something. People like you who don't give their all to improving the situation - I've never seen you do anything that could trouble Chris, mind you.

You're right. He does make you a laughing stock. But it's because the difference in ability between you and him is a far wider gap than you could even imagine.

You don't need to defend me, Skyler. Not from someone as scatter-brained as this individual.

If someone like you, someone who actually knew what he was talking about had said these things, then maybe I'd treat the comments with a bit more respect before ultimately refuting them. But coming from this individual? They mean nothing. They're misguided and misinformed musings from a misplaced mongrel.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:21 pm

RCA wrote:

Fuck Seth Rotunda. I honestly hope you beat his ass. He cost me my first victory and I won't soon forget that.

Excuse me.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Prideman walks backstage after The Pack's victory. He is breathless. He stands by a monitor.

Prideman: Watch that back, go on!

He watches intently, showing anyone near by.

Smith: wrote:
Prideman just pinned the Abandoned Champion

Prideman: I want, a title, shot!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4