Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+15
Mark Johansson
Leon Caprice
RCA
Edible14
The Dude
Loins
PBrooks
The Natural Born Thriller
Braxton
Leviticastform
Damien
Drake Parker
Nicholas Gray
Easty
the nick bryson
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What Im looking forward to most at 16.3 is
SMUT IN ACTION!
Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Another rough defense for the tag champs.
Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Kuruk and Friend looking for retribution against the Pack!
Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap29%Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
MORPHEUS' FIRST MATCH! Poor Brooks =(
Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap43%Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Boino and Marky Mark lay down funky tracks. Or wrestle.
Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
David GS looks to reclaim his gold
Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:04 am

I have never won Mount Vesuvius.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:20 am

Oh I'm sorry, take the compliment for what it was worth. You were a good wrestler, you beat the best.

Now what are you?
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:35 am

Sage: Mid-card Diva? Excuse me, I am more than just a "mid-card Diva". My sister and I will be in the FMW Hall of Fame one day. You can count on that one.

Santana: Leon Caprice is back? Yay...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:35 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
Oh I'm sorry, take the compliment for what it was worth. You were a good wrestler, you beat the best.

Now what are you?

FMW Champion.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Longoria wrote:
Sage: Mid-card Diva? Excuse me, I am more than just a "mid-card Diva". My sister and I will be in the FMW Hall of Fame one day. You can count on that one.

Santana: Leon Caprice is back? Yay...

You will be in the Hall of Fame, for what? with what accolades? Please seriously justify why I should even contemplate the thought of a "mid-card Diva" ever being in the FMW Hall of Fame.

Because from what I've seen and read, your attempting to punch well above your fathomable height.

And Austin, I'm soo glad you actually can acknowledge that, so please act like the champion of this company and lead this company onwards. I'm sure you've dwelled upon the thought of overtaking Tyrant's FMC reign, so the question is, can you believe in yourself long enough to bring that to fruition.

I put that question to the champion, hoping he will respond and act as his title would empower him to do.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:

Now what are you?

More then you....
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:35 am

Santana: We're only in the beginning of our FMW careers, darl. Championships will be coming our way very soon.

Why is everyone so jealous of us?
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:29 am

Longoria wrote:
Santana: We're only in the beginning of our FMW careers, darl. Championships will be coming our way very soon.

Why is everyone so jealous of us?

Don't pander to your egotistical belief that you'll somehow be the victim of all these great things happening to you. It will take longer than you think.

Call me mean or unjustified if you wish, but I aim to be a realist and one who will bring an honorable feel to this place. And your thoughts of being a Hall of Famer or Future Champion is the deluded behaviour that degenerates this place to something well below it's current capabilities.

So please, wise up, pay your dues and aim not to bring a championship down to your current level, but look to grow yourself to be a champion before the belt is even yours.

A point to ponder...

And Leviticus, find your battle and put time into that. Keep intergecting to my remarks and your battle will quickly become mine too.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:47 am

Leon Caprice wrote:

And Austin, I'm soo glad you actually can acknowledge that, so please act like the champion of this company and lead this company onwards. I'm sure you've dwelled upon the thought of overtaking Tyrant's FMC reign, so the question is, can you believe in yourself long enough to bring that to fruition.

I put that question to the champion, hoping he will respond and act as his title would empower him to do.

Austin doesn't have what it takes to lead the company, because the company can not be led by one man by himself. Austin will not sell out crowds single handedly nor will he make people sit down and watch FMW. He doesn't have that in him nor does any champion.

We make the product and we choose what WE sell. Maybe Leon stop looking for a saviour to lead the company and instead just maybe, give the crowd what it wants.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:26 am

Mark Johansson wrote:
Leon Caprice wrote:

Austin doesn't have what it takes to lead the company, because the company can not be led by one man by himself. Austin will not sell out crowds single handedly nor will he make people sit down and watch FMW. He doesn't have that in him nor does any champion.

We make the product and we choose what WE sell. Maybe Leon stop looking for a saviour to lead the company and instead just maybe, give the crowd what it wants.

and of course, what the crowd wants is more YNG, right?
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:43 am

Jonathon King wrote:
Mark Johansson wrote:
Leon Caprice wrote:

Well for one they want something interesting, not watching a bunch on no names in tag matches. What the crowd wants is pure wrestling, they want theatre, they want to be entertained. Do they want more YNG? Maybe.

What I do know is that Anarchy can deliver a product they the want. YNG is not the be all and end all of FMC, we can see the bigger picture, maybe you should widen your gaze rather than thinking every time we open our mouths we are talking about ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:07 pm

Mark Johansson wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
Mark Johansson wrote:
Leon Caprice wrote:

Well for one they want something interesting, not watching a bunch on no names in tag matches. What the crowd wants is pure wrestling, they want theatre, they want to be entertained. Do they want more YNG? Maybe.

What I do know is that Anarchy can deliver a product they the want. YNG is not the be all and end all of FMC, we can see the bigger picture, maybe you should widen your gaze rather than thinking every time we open our mouths we are talking about ourselves.

As soon as you or your teammates can stop talking about yourselves, I will entertain the notion that you aren't. You make me look modest.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:07 am

Jonathon King wrote:

As soon as you or your teammates can stop talking about yourselves, I will entertain the notion that you aren't. You make me look modest.

I made no mention of myself or my teammates until you mentioned YNG. They may speak about themselves, because hell everyone else does, look back at what people have said very few of them have anything else to say other than brown nosing themselves, something that you are guilty of just as everyone else.

It's human nature Johnny, especially when it takes place in a competitive environment. But I am different, there is gold of course but then gold doesn't always equal greatness it helps don't get me wrong but it isn't the only thing that makes one great. For example.... Dan Marino.

Revolutionising FMW is the gold that I see.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:53 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
Don't pander to your egotistical belief that you'll somehow be the victim of all these great things happening to you. It will take longer than you think.

Call me mean or unjustified if you wish, but I aim to be a realist and one who will bring an honorable feel to this place. And your thoughts of being a Hall of Famer or Future Champion is the deluded behaviour that degenerates this place to something well below it's current capabilities.

So please, wise up, pay your dues and aim not to bring a championship down to your current level, but look to grow yourself to be a champion before the belt is even yours.

A point to ponder...

And Leviticus, find your battle and put time into that. Keep intergecting to my remarks and your battle will quickly become mine too.

Sage: Oh no you didn't. Hold my earrings, Santana, this shit's gonna get-

Santana: Calm down, Sage. We'll show him at Catalyst. We'll show everyone at Catalyst. We are more than really ridiculously pretty faces.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:46 pm

The number of days until I officially have my corporate position are slowly dwindling down to zero. When that day comes Sir Nick Bryson, you will be regretting the day the idea of you making a deal with Devereaux. To quote one of the greats, "Consider Yourself Warned."
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Brett Jackson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:29 pm

Perhaps I'm wrong because I was only a fan, but god how this company has fallen. You know that your company is in a bad state when your Champion needs to be pushed instead of being the one pushing. The tag division is in shambles. Not one pair of competitors today is worthy of holding the titles that the likes of The SoCal Connection and HavOc made famous. I remember watching when the C-4 and UV titles meant something. It's a shame what this company has become.

We used to be a company of greats. Drew Michaels, Jaro, Tyrant and the like would be disgusted with this incarnation. Our torchbearer is Chris Austin? God I remember scrubs like Michael James almost beating him.

FMW you are all now on notice. We will bring this company back to its glory days. Or I will tear it down myself, brick by brick.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:06 pm

You're gonna tear this place down. Is that right?
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:11 pm

The Natural Born Thriller wrote:
Perhaps I'm wrong because I was only a fan, but god how this company has fallen. You know that your company is in a bad state when your Champion needs to be pushed instead of being the one pushing. The tag division is in shambles. Not one pair of competitors today is worthy of holding the titles that the likes of The SoCal Connection and HavOc made famous. I remember watching when the C-4 and UV titles meant something. It's a shame what this company has become.

We used to be a company of greats. Drew Michaels, Jaro, Tyrant and the like would be disgusted with this incarnation. Our torchbearer is Chris Austin? God I remember scrubs like Michael James almost beating him.

FMW you are all now on notice. We will bring this company back to its glory days. Or I will tear it down myself, brick by brick.

That SoCal and HavOc made famous?

Fuck you.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Cactus Sam wrote:

That SoCal and HavOc made famous?

Fuck you.

OOC:

holy fucking shit a Sam sighting. how you been man?
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:50 pm

I thought we were cool, man.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:59 pm

Damien wrote:

I thought we were cool, man.

It has less to do with you and more to do with the fact that you have beaten no one of any consequence. You know this and I know this. This place has become a rotting, stinking heap of shit and it sickens me. The champions of today are not even shadows of the greats that came before them.

Oh and David, yes i will if it comes down to it. You gonna try and stop me? Be my guest.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:12 pm

In my third match in this federation. I was a green spot-monkey back then.

I'm worlds better than the Chris Austin that ran circles around that remedial, non-talented worm.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:14 pm

Well now... Just... Well... You see...

Fuck it. I can't believe my fuckin' eyes. This place certainly HAS turned to shit.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:18 pm

I offer my most sincere gratitude for your comically irrelevant and ignominious musings on this particular situation.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:19 pm

RCA wrote:

In my third match in this federation. I was a green spot-monkey back then.

I'm worlds better than the Chris Austin that ran circles around that remedial, non-talented worm.

It is fitting that this is the part you took exception with. Would you in all honesty put yourself in their league? Are you better then Michael James? Absolutely. Are you better then me? For now. Are you good enough to have that hallowed strap around your waist? Not for a fucking second. You used to be The Radical, now you are just "yeah he'll do".
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:24 pm

Harlequin (former Ultraviolent Champion) and MASS Caesar (former Television Champion), Rampage and Seth Omega (former Abandoned Champion as well as LPW Hardcore Champion, having held both simultaneously), Slegnadamus and Butters, Leviticus and Jonathan King, Sharpedo King (became Abandoned Champion not long after) and STORMMASTER.

I'll give you a couple of those, but give us at least some credit, Brett.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:27 pm

Damien wrote:
Harlequin (former Ultraviolent Champion) and MASS Caesar (former Television Champion), Rampage and Seth Omega (former Abandoned Champion as well as LPW Hardcore Champion, having held both simultaneously), Slegnadamus and Butters, Leviticus and Jonathan King, Sharpedo King (became Abandoned Champion not long after) and STORMMASTER.

I'll give you a couple of those, but give us at least some credit, Brett.

I will give you Harlequin and Maybe Mr. Omega but the rest of your list does nothing to excite me.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:29 pm

See, I actually remember Austin from way back when. No matter what you say about him you can't deny that he's a hard worker.

I've only ever seen him trying his best, and that's what this company needs.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:33 pm

Would you in all honesty put yourself in their league? Are you better then Michael James? Absolutely. Are you better then me? For now. Are you good enough to have that hallowed strap around your waist? Not for a fucking second. You used to be The Radical, now you are just "yeah he'll do".

I will always be your superior you uppity, delusional dolt. And the Radical was the equivalent of the Ringmaster to Stone Cold Steve Austin. Just to get my foot into this classroom. Following that, I've since etched my name into the annals of FMW's history as the most physically gifted and technically sound competitor to ever step into FMW's squared circle, not to mention the ONLY Triple Crown Champion in the history of this federation and the only man to win the Hayabusa Cup twice. And while I've made great effort to not be the arrogant braggart that I was before... the fact is that for a long time now I've been the class of this federation.

I've known it, and the rest of the class knows it. When I won the Full Metal Wrestling Championship, I put my name alongside the Jasons, the TyranTs and the Michaelses of this federation, particularly the latter when I rendered him unconscious to claim the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship.

I have been the best wrestler in this federation for two years running now, and that hasn't changed.

Unfortunately, the pickings at the top haven't been as bountiful as they used to be.

Yet and still, I remain, having been forced to pity a naive soul like yourself because you lack the mental competency to realize you're not only fighting a losing battle, but that you are creating unreachable expectations for yourself and a potential that will never, ever manifest itself into anything worth wiping one's ass with.

Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:40 pm

The Dude wrote:
See, I actually remember Austin from way back when. No matter what you say about him you can't deny that he's a hard worker.

I've only ever seen him trying his best, and that's what this company needs.

I am not here to argue over work ethic. If that was all that mattered then Mr. Austin would certainly have his face on our Mt. Rushmore. Plain and simple he lacks the talent to be included with the group of great champions that I mentioned. He just isn't good enough. It's not even his fault. Just a matter of his dad having really pathetic swimmers.

And Chris, its easy to be at the head of a class of retards. Dont pat yourself on the back to hard now. As for the potential that may or may not manifest itself within my uppity, delusional dolt ass, as you so eloquently stated, even if that is the case it still doesn't mean you are shit. Yes, you captured our highest honor. Congrats for that. But if you ever had a challenger worth his salt then your reign would have been short lived. It is not your greatness that keeps you atop your perch no it is the impotence of the ones around you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next