Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread

Go down 
+10
Skyler Striker
Drake Parker
PBrooks
Jeff
Damien
Easty
Braxton
Leviticastform
RCA
Edible14
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Damien wrote:
Because you're a pussy.

As long as it works.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Thankfully, I don't think we're in any danger of you receiving a World Title match.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
Thankfully, I don't think we're in any danger of you receiving a World Title match.

We also said we weren't in any danger of me winning a match, then of winning the Television Championship, then of beating Hannibal Frost. A lot of impossible things happen around me.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:39 pm

Just because you haven't found your ceiling yet doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Get back to me when your head hits that hard steel roof which reads 'This is as far as you go, smartass'.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
Just because you haven't found your ceiling yet doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Get back to me when your head hits that hard steel roof which reads 'This is as far as you go, smartass'.

Could you sound more like my father? "Just because you haven't screwed up doesn't mean you won't" "Just because you've done well, it doesn't mean you won't fail later". Let me tell you something Skyler, I don't have a ceiling. There might be someone I can't beat right now, there might be a belt I can't hold right now, but there is absolutely NOTHING that I cannot do. I can beat anyone, I can win anything, and you can kiss my ass if you think I'm going to let someone like you tell me anything else.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:22 pm

Jonathon King wrote:
Could you sound more like my father? "Just because you haven't screwed up doesn't mean you won't." "Just because you've done well, it doesn't mean you won't fail later". Let me tell you something Skyler, I don't have a ceiling. There might be someone I can't beat right now, there might be a belt I can't hold right now, but there is absolutely NOTHING that I cannot do. I can beat anyone, I can win anything, and you can kiss my ass if you think I'm going to let someone like you tell me anything else.

THAT sounds more like someone who could go on to challenge for the World Title.

Maybe you've got something after all.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
Could you sound more like my father? "Just because you haven't screwed up doesn't mean you won't." "Just because you've done well, it doesn't mean you won't fail later". Let me tell you something Skyler, I don't have a ceiling. There might be someone I can't beat right now, there might be a belt I can't hold right now, but there is absolutely NOTHING that I cannot do. I can beat anyone, I can win anything, and you can kiss my ass if you think I'm going to let someone like you tell me anything else.

THAT sounds more like someone who could go on to challenge for the World Title.

Maybe you've got something after all.

A lion wearing the skin of a lamb may be mistaken as such by those who lack the insight to see past the disguise. Although I accepted my role as a joke, the fire that burns in a warrior's heart never went out. Beating Frost was just the catalyst for my rejuvenation. I might take the shortcuts, but I'm won't stop until I'm at the top.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Insight? Don't fool yourself, King; I played games like this with Austin long before you walked through the doors of Full Metal. It's always good to see what's behind anyone's journey towards the top. It makes it easier to decipher their strategy inside the ring.

That said, feel free to take all the shortcuts you want. But a warning, heed it or not: those who take shortcuts will find themselves woefully unprepared come the day of their challenge.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:10 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Insight? Don't fool yourself, King; I played games like this with Austin long before you walked through the doors of Full Metal. It's always good to see what's behind anyone's journey towards the top. It makes it easier to decipher their strategy inside the ring.

That said, feel free to take all the shortcuts you want. But a warning, heed it or not: those who take shortcuts will find themselves woefully unprepared come the day of their challenge.

The first player of the game is not necessarily the best, it takes time and preparation to master the art that another created. I will take the shortcuts, and when my challenge arises I will find a new shortcut to take. There is always another way to cheat, and it's not as easy as it looks to come up with the next new way. While people like you and Austin plan your strategies to beat your opponent fairly, I plan ways to beat them unfairly. I don't aim to "prove myself" or become the best, I aim to win.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:15 am

Jonathon King wrote:
The first player of the game is not necessarily the best, it takes time and preparation to master the art that another created. I will take the shortcuts, and when my challenge arises I will find a new shortcut to take. There is always another way to cheat, and it's not as easy as it looks to come up with the next new way. While people like you and Austin plan your strategies to beat your opponent fairly, I plan ways to beat them unfairly. I don't aim to "prove myself" or become the best, I aim to win.

In that case, don't tell yourself there's no ceiling. People like you are destined to fail. Don't get me wrong; I don't intend to moralise or insinuate that cheaters never prosper.

It just hurts more when you fall.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:22 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:

In that case, don't tell yourself there's no ceiling. People like you are destined to fail. Don't get me wrong; I don't intend to moralise or insinuate that cheaters never prosper.

It just hurts more when you fall.

Odd, I remember a man who seemed to think a lot like I do, he called himself a dirty cheater and told everyone who asked that he'd win under any circumstances. He retired a 16-time world champion. I recall another man who claimed that he would lie and cheat his way to gold, and until his untimely demise, it worked. Cheaters win, Skyler. Cheaters win while men like you watch and wonder how you ever let me get that far.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:27 am

Like I said, I'm not saying that cheaters never prosper. Cheaters win all the time. Cheaters have beaten me and they will again, I'm sure.

But don't mistake me for an onlooker. THAT is something you'll regret.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:33 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Like I said, I'm not saying that cheaters never prosper. Cheaters win all the time. Cheaters have beaten me and they will again, I'm sure.

But don't mistake me for an onlooker. THAT is something you'll regret.

Everyone is an onlooker when the show is mine.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:36 am

Wrestling's not a play. Wrestling is a pantomime.

Audience interactive.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:40 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Wrestling's not a play. Wrestling is a pantomime.

Audience interactive.

"All the world's a stage" and I'm the star. Wrestling isn't a play, but life is. I just happen to be quite the actor.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:48 am

You've hit the nail on the head once again, King. You are a brilliant and very, very talented actor.

But an actor's job is to pretend. You've still got to prove you can be the real thing.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:58 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
You've hit the nail on the head once again, King. You are a brilliant and very, very talented actor.

But an actor's job is to pretend. You've still got to prove you can be the real thing.

Tell me something Skyler, when Christian Bale dons the mask of Bruce Wayne, do you care that he's not really rich? The power of an actor is that they do not need to prove themselves. We live the fiction, the truth bends around us.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:04 am

Jonathon King wrote:
Tell me something Skyler, when Christian Bale dons the mask of Bruce Wayne, do you care that he's not really rich? The power of an actor is that they do not need to prove themselves. We live the fiction, the truth bends around us.

Firstly, of course he's rich. He's an actor.

But you're wrong in any case. Actors constantly need to prove themselves. That's why they have critics. That's why their performances are assessed and judged and reviewed, over and over. You've got to be able to stand up to that scrutiny, and that carries over to the wrestling world. You've got to prove yourself every day or you'll find yourself at the bottom of the pile very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sean Jensen
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:16 am

This fake Jensen guy is really starting to irritate me. First, he doesn't even look like me. Second, he has a really odd obsession with making himself an "internet meme".

If I let him win, maybe he'll go the fuck away.

On second thought, I like this guy. Everyone could use a mentor once in awhile.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:14 am

Jonathon King wrote:

Odd, I remember a man who seemed to think a lot like I do, he called himself a dirty cheater and told everyone who asked that he'd win under any circumstances. He retired a 16-time world champion. I recall another man who claimed that he would lie and cheat his way to gold, and until his untimely demise, it worked. Cheaters win, Skyler. Cheaters win while men like you watch and wonder how you ever let me get that far.

So basically, if I were to just break you in half like I did Romeo before you even sniffed a title shot, this would all be moot?

Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:59 am

RCA wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:

So basically, if I were to just break you in half like I did Romeo before you even sniffed a title shot, this would all be moot?

Well, being broken in half does tend to put one's career prospects on hold. Against you, I can't even pretend that I'd win fairly, so the question becomes this. Can you break me before I steal the win? The game is much harder when you play fair.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:31 pm

To answer your question, yes.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:38 pm

RCA wrote:
To answer your question, yes.

I'm glad you think so. Perhaps we'll get to find out someday.
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:44 am

Where you at, Faux-Jen? You're gonna run around talking shit on me to all the people in the arena, but you're not going to come up to me face to face?

It's like this, if you're going to be the sequel to the original, at least try to prove the world wrong and be better than me. Which isn't possible, but at least man up and talk shit to my face.

I would absolutely never say anything that I couldn't back up.

If you're gonna be me, be like me, runt.
Back to top Go down
The Mystery Opponent

The Mystery Opponent

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Whoever I Want To Be Today
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:24 pm

Faux-Jen? Like that guy from Mortal Kombat?

Also, let's get things straight: You want to be like me, not the other way around.

After all, who wants be like the guy who had his thunder stolen in LPW by this guy...

Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 Shannon-shannon-moore-14951779-450-600

Anyone?

Yeah, didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:34 pm

You think somebody "stole my thunder" in LPW?

HA!

You think you're a funny fucker, dontcha?

LPW is a joke, they've got me pretending I have two broken arms now. I moseyed on over here because I figured it would be a no bullshit environment.

Apparently, I was wrong, since they've got dopplegangers running around, confusing everybody.

Still, it's better here than over there.

Back to your thunder comment. I've never had it stolen, I am a multiple time champion. I have cemented a legacy over there. A legacy that will never be, can never be, and was never tarnished.

So, you can run along now and stick your false assumptions straight up your ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3