Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread

Go down 
+10
Skyler Striker
Drake Parker
PBrooks
Jeff
Damien
Easty
Braxton
Leviticastform
RCA
Edible14
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:44 am

Longoria wrote:

Santana: I've agitated you? How so. I along with my sister are the nicest people in FMW and I fail to see how I could agitate someone. Unless it's because you're insanely jealous of our superior beauty. There there, Christopher, no title reign can ever make you as beautiful as us ♥

I have no reason to be jealous of your beauty. Quite frankly I prefer women to look better than I do. If a woman looks like me, then that is a sad state of affairs.

Besides, this is not a beauty pageant. This is professional wrestling, FMW. And as pretty as you may or may not be, there is no doubt who the best in this federation is.

That distinction belongs to me.

And the reason you are agitating me doesn't have as much to do with you as you thought. However, your repetitive musings on your attractiveness does you no favors. For God's sake is there nothing else for you to discuss?
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:54 am

Easty wrote:
Damien wrote:
One: because weightclass championships are outdated and pointless these days.

Two: it was already unified with the TV title.

Three: why replace a championship with little credibility with one that has even less?

So? Other companies bring back titles and change the name, legacy and purpose of them all the time. The Light Heavyweight title - rebranded as a C-4 Lite of some kind - could easily make a comeback.

In that case, why not bring back the TNT Championship, change it to a submissions only championship or something to fit with the technical leanings of the brand, and call it a day? That makes more sense to me. Hell, they changed its stipulation once, so what's once more?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:00 am

Right, there you go, whatever. Bring back a former championship. It doesn't have to be the Light belt.

In fact, somebody ask Hostyle after he's done officiating if he's cool with that.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:03 am

RCA wrote:
Longoria wrote:

Santana: I've agitated you? How so. I along with my sister are the nicest people in FMW and I fail to see how I could agitate someone. Unless it's because you're insanely jealous of our superior beauty. There there, Christopher, no title reign can ever make you as beautiful as us ♥

I have no reason to be jealous of your beauty. Quite frankly I prefer women to look better than I do. If a woman looks like me, then that is a sad state of affairs.

Besides, this is not a beauty pageant. This is professional wrestling, FMW. And as pretty as you may or may not be, there is no doubt who the best in this federation is.

That distinction belongs to me.

And the reason you are agitating me doesn't have as much to do with you as you thought. However, your repetitive musings on your attractiveness does you no favors. For God's sake is there nothing else for you to discuss?

Santana: There are many things I could discuss, like how much more talented I am than you, how people like me more than you, etc. I just like rubbing it in your face that I'm beautiful and this is the closest you will ever get to a beautiful woman like me.

OOC: For promo writing reasons, is Sage going to be ringside for my match as well or just JoKing's?
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:32 am

You had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe when you said you were more talented than him. Seriously. Funny shit. And the only people (see: men) like you at all is because you have tits.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Santana: Well, I am more talented than him. So, "technically" he's a better wrestler, whoop-dee-doo. Any other challenge he can throw my way with his greasy, unmanicured hands and I will own him.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:56 am

Longoria wrote:
Santana: Well, I am more talented than him.

Oh... honey...

Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:30 am

Longoria wrote:
Santana: Well, I am more talented than him. So, "technically" he's a better wrestler, whoop-dee-doo. Any other challenge he can throw my way with his greasy, unmanicured hands and I will own him.

Wow. So you don't have to have any credibility at all these days to imply you're better than the World Champion?

Show some respect. You're acting like a child.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:45 am

That's because she has the intelligence of one, Skyler. It's no use areguing with her. She'll just make a bunch of baseless claims about how she is somehow better than you and call you ugly.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:11 am

You might get a cool new nickname out of it though because the twins are too thick to understand what constitutes as an insult.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Sage: Urban Dictionary does not qualify as an actual dictionary, you deludonoid. When we call you Fat Beastwood, we're referring to the fact that you're obese and repulsive.

And P.S. Damien, stop being so jealous of us. We are better than you. You are ugly. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:16 am

Times like this makes me kind of wish the Austin of VCW was still around.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 am

Since its my last official night as just a wrestler I can say this: The Braxton Twins are like STDs - no one wants them around.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:13 am

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Times like this makes me kind of wish the Austin of VCW was still around.

No. I'm trying to leave that... in the past. Not going to be that person.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:53 am

Longoria wrote:
Sage: Urban Dictionary does not qualify as an actual dictionary, you deludonoid. When we call you Fat Beastwood, we're referring to the fact that you're obese and repulsive.

And P.S. Damien, stop being so jealous of us. We are better than you. You are ugly. Deal with it.

Keep it up. Maybe all the laughter will end up killin' me.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:23 am

Longoria wrote:

See, you really shouldn't play this with me, Sage. I'm exactly the sort of guy who'll find the definition of 'dictionary' inside a dictionary and then show it to you.

A reference book on any subject, the items of which are arranged in alphabetical order.

Well, Urban Dictionary isn't a book, but what is these days? Too many people hide in the digital ether like cowards. Fucking keyboard warriors, man.

Also, six foot eight, two hundred and eighty pounds and I'm obese? Are you fucking retarded? Yeah, my BMI is 30.8 but who goes off that shit in the sports entertainment business? There's not a lick of fat on me, love. I'm lean as fuck.

You should try it sometime.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:14 pm

I wonder if in the backstage area of Ammunition I can find a man who I once called a friend and a foe, but now call nothing but a man who is as corrupt as the opposing brand by slandering his reputation with a pitiful attempt at a prestigious title reign.

What say you, Skyler Striker.

Shall we dance this dance again...
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:28 pm

Skyler is mine Leon. I suggest you move along.

Levirusticus
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:39 am

Leviticastform wrote:
Skyler is mine Leon. I suggest you move along.

Levirusticus

The day I listen to you or your failing congregation of "invaders" will be the day after I die. Thats when you can attempt to order me around.

Til then though I'm going to have a chat with Skyler.

Less you can justify why you mean somthing to me.

Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:02 am

You could have just said 'hi', Leon. I'm not after a prestigious title reign. Prestige doesn't interest me. Competition however, does. Sadly, you're hardly competition. When did you last win? Where is the student I once saw potential in? Where's the friend I once called a fellow Tag Champion?

You're not that wrestler anymore, Leon Caprice.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:07 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
You could have just said 'hi', Leon. I'm not after a prestigious title reign. Prestige doesn't interest me. Competition however, does. Sadly, you're hardly competition. When did you last win? Where is the student I once saw potential in? Where's the friend I once called a fellow Tag Champion?

You're not that wrestler anymore, Leon Caprice.

Just say 'hi' to you. Well to be blunt I'm not sure which Skyler i'm introducing myself to. Is this the friend or foe? And in terms of competiton, I'm almost confident that our last match ended with me beating you in the Elimination Chamber back when the Abandoned Title was your title.

And the student is gone, the tag team currently disbanded.

And you're right, I'm not that wrestler anymore, I'm more methodical, more agile, more determined, simply I'm than him.

And better than you.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:11 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
And better than you.

Better than me? As a famous poet once said; let me count the ways.

None.

In singles matches against you? I'm undefeated. I've held more singles titles than you, won more battles than you, and most importantly, I'm competing at Championship level right now - and you're not.

If you want to take potshots at my personal life and the mistakes I've made there, go ahead. I've acknowledged them, accepted they're a part of my past and moved on. You won't even scratch me like that. If you want to prove you're better than me, then earn the opportunity to face me, and then prove you can beat me one on one in the squared circle.

Right now, you're not even in my league.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:48 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Better than me? As a famous poet once said; let me count the ways.

None.

In singles matches against you? I'm undefeated. I've held more singles titles than you, won more battles than you, and most importantly, I'm competing at Championship level right now - and you're not.

If you want to take potshots at my personal life and the mistakes I've made there, go ahead. I've acknowledged them, accepted they're a part of my past and moved on. You won't even scratch me like that. If you want to prove you're better than me, then earn the opportunity to face me, and then prove you can beat me one on one in the squared circle.

Right now, you're not even in my league.

Of course I have nothing of physical substance to compare to your glisering title and I do wish to congratulate you on achieving it. After the likes of Drew Michaels and Chris Austin have moved on from it, I'm sure you found your competition in Anwyl, he must have been more to your league then.

But let's cut to it. You have a title and I don't, big deal! I don't care for a title so much as I do about rebuilding the reputation of FMW as a whole. And a part of that is having worthy champions with a level of skill to be etched next to the greats who have previously held those belts.

And for you personally, if you want to hold firm to your point of being undefeated to me or being a champion over me then fine. Play that card and lets see how long it takes me to get a match against you. I'm sure if you leave the PPV with the title I wont have too much of a hassle beating the rookies of FMW to that shot at you, and maybe the bookers might let us have a not-title match.

But it's great to see you back to your best Skyler, I'm sure this stint in FMW will be more prosperous for you.

Until we cross paths...
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:25 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
Of course I have nothing of physical substance to compare to your glisering title and I do wish to congratulate you on achieving it. After the likes of Drew Michaels and Chris Austin have moved on from it, I'm sure you found your competition in Anwyl, he must have been more to your league then.

But let's cut to it. You have a title and I don't, big deal! I don't care for a title so much as I do about rebuilding the reputation of FMW as a whole. And a part of that is having worthy champions with a level of skill to be etched next to the greats who have previously held those belts.

And for you personally, if you want to hold firm to your point of being undefeated to me or being a champion over me then fine. Play that card and lets see how long it takes me to get a match against you. I'm sure if you leave the PPV with the title I wont have too much of a hassle beating the rookies of FMW to that shot at you, and maybe the bookers might let us have a not-title match.

But it's great to see you back to your best Skyler, I'm sure this stint in FMW will be more prosperous for you.

Until we cross paths...

No no no - you don't get to walk away from me. I'm not done with you.

Firstly, you don't get to rag on the C4 Championship. This belt has one hell of a history and for you to denounce it is exactly what you should NOT be doing if you are trying to - as you say - 'rebuild the reputation of FMW'. I don't choose my opponents; you should know that as well as any wrestler around here. We're all subject to the bookers, the people in power. All I can do is to fight as hard as I can to win every match. Sometimes that's not going to happen - but you? You're not in any position to question me right now.

You don't get to walk back in here and play the role of saviour. The last guy who thought he was saving this company was Drew Michaels, and while he was a hell of a wrestler, I'm fairly sure we all recognize he had a screw loose here or there (don't we all). You want to save this company? Fight like you mean it. Wrestle every match for the fans, to do the federation proud. You don't do it by coming back after a succession of forgettable losses and thinking you're the shit all of a sudden.

I don't play cards. I don't roll dice. I don't gamble or play games here, Leon. I fight. To prove that I'm worthy not just of holding this belt; but getting a shot at the big one. I've only got one target in this company, and that's Chris Austin. The fact that this belt puts a target on my back is just another obstacle.

So run.

Run fast, Leon, and hope that you get a C4 Championship match against me before I get my hands on a Full Metal World Championship match. I'm not waiting for stragglers.

There is no 'until we cross paths'. You think I'm unworthy? Prove it. Beat me for the title. The only way our paths will cross is if you can make yours faster than mine.

I'm sure you know what they say when 'you want some'...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:35 am

Leon Caprice wrote:

I didn't move on from that championship. I was forced to discontinue competing for it as I lost the title and never received a rematch for it.

As for Skyler's comment about me being his only target...

I'm not surprised. As FMW Champion, I should be a marked man. But I just want you to know something Skyler. Since Rotunda is a more pressing matter I cannot go into detail but know this.

I've watched a lot of your footage, I've sat and pored over whatever I could find. Hell, the Puroresu abilities I possess, I learned a good bit of them from you first hand. So TRUST me when I say that a singles match-up against one of the most talented and decorated competitors in FMW history is something I've been looking forward to for a LONG time.

So when we face off, and I'm sure we will... I think you'll find that you will be getting all the competition you can handle, and then some.

But first, I deal with Rotunda. And before that, I along with Apostasy will defeat Miss Braxton and Mr. Whitt.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:44 pm

RCA wrote:
So when we face off, and I'm sure we will... I think you'll find that you will be getting all the competition you can handle, and then some.

But first, I deal with Rotunda. And before that, I along with Apostasy will defeat Miss Braxton and Mr. Whitt.

And I would expect nothing less than complete focus on his immediate objective from the World Champion. I am an opponent you deal with when I arrive, no sooner. I won't be letting you know via a backstabbing assault from behind. When I come for you, you'll know it.

But if I have my say, that will be sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sean Jensen
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:07 pm

Good god, I've got to go against some kid pretending to be me? Is that really what this company has devolved into?

Couldn't find anyone for me worth competing against, so you stuck me with this loser?

Lovely.

Well, it'll get a paycheck and it'll be an easy match.

OOC: I realize that I'm a week late in promoing, but I've been internetless and in a different house. Just moved back. Apologies.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:22 pm

OOC: I super can't wait for this match. It is the best match, of the ever.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:38 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
RCA wrote:

I won't be letting you know via a backstabbing assault from behind. When I come for you, you'll know it.

Just a warning, if the infinite power of God convinces the FMW Board to give me a FMC match, I will be letting you know via backstabbing assault with intent to injure.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:58 pm

Because you're a pussy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread   Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 16.3 TRASH TALKING Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next