Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread

Go down 
+14
Damien
Anwyl
Braxton
Leviticastform
Edible14
Easty
David GS
Antonio_G
Shock
Vendetta
Sharpedo King
Nicholas Gray
PBrooks
the nick bryson
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What I want to see the most at Corr/Ana is
The Fatal Four Way! YEAH!
Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap9%Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
The Shark and the Native American fight for the AB title
Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap27%Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gray and Inferno defend against Brooks and Pullin
Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap9%Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
More Butters. This time versus Ashburn.
 9% [ 1 ]
The Corruption UV Championship Match with David GS and Vendetta
Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap45%Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:20 am

Sage: Oh darl, by Biggest Stars we didn't mean Greatest Wrestler. We don't own that title - yet. I meant we are the biggest celebrities of FMW. I mean, first we're on the cover of Starlette Magazine and now Santana's got Maxim? Let's get serious Chris. You're a great wrestler and all but you have the star quality of a dead fish.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:44 am

You're forgetting about starfish.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am

Jonathon King wrote:
King: It's not apathy, it's that I'm done worrying. I've gotten my ass kicked before and I'll get my ass kicked again and there are only two ways to go about it. You either spend every day worrying about everything, or you wait to fret until you're faced with an actual threat. You are not a threat to me. I'd put good odds on you in a match, but you're just not that scary after the bell rings. Is it really so hard to comprehend that some people have backbones?

So you basically say you've resigned yourself to an asskicking, then turn around a few seconds later and say you've got "backbone". Interesting. Either way, if I'm only scary during my matches, I'll just have to drag ours out for as long as possible, won't I?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Longoria wrote:
Sage: Oh darl, by Biggest Stars we didn't mean Greatest Wrestler. We don't own that title - yet. I meant we are the biggest celebrities of FMW. I mean, first we're on the cover of Starlette Magazine and now Santana's got Maxim? Let's get serious Chris. You're a great wrestler and all but you have the star quality of a dead fish.

Nice to see your sister let you off the leash. Now, by "Greatest Wrestler" I meant "Greatest Wrestler". That's really all I care about. Come on now, you have made disparaging comments in regards to star quality to a man whose schtick is being a teacher. What average person likes a teacher, especially one that occasionally looks like a hobo?

Trust me, I didn't come in here with the sole purpose of having my name in the marquee or people knowing my name because I'm superbly charismatic. I talk without emotion, use big words that hurt people's feelings, and in general carry and behave myself as if I have some kind of superiority over most people in FMW. I'm what people would term "a hyper-competitive douchebag/dick/jackass/asshole, etc."

Yet and still, I happen to be cheered vociferously by many of the FMW fans. Why? Because I'm the best wrestler in this federation and considering the FMW World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship is in my possession, my status is not exactly up for refutation.

I have made peace with the fact that people like David GS, Nick Bryson, and even you, when you aren't wearing anything, are more apt to turn heads than I am with movie star looks or fitting the stereotype of what society thinks is cool, and that's not a priority of mine. But the thing is, I show my worth when the bell rings. And the quality of what I do in that ring is worlds better than the best sexual acts you or your sister could ever perpetrate.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:26 pm

David GS wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
King: It's not apathy, it's that I'm done worrying. I've gotten my ass kicked before and I'll get my ass kicked again and there are only two ways to go about it. You either spend every day worrying about everything, or you wait to fret until you're faced with an actual threat. You are not a threat to me. I'd put good odds on you in a match, but you're just not that scary after the bell rings. Is it really so hard to comprehend that some people have backbones?

So you basically say you've resigned yourself to an asskicking, then turn around a few seconds later and say you've got "backbone". Interesting. Either way, if I'm only scary during my matches, I'll just have to drag ours out for as long as possible, won't I?

King: Every time you speak, I just feel the brain cells dying all around me. Allow me to simplify my statement even more. When someone is faced with an asskicking, there are suddenly only three types of people. The first group run like little girls, hoping to escape. The second group resign themselves to the beating and then walk away. The third accepts that a beating is coming and decides to make it as painful as possible for the person coming at them. We call the first group cowardly, the second group tough and the third group brave. I'm in the third group. With my win-loss record, I am left with the logical assumption that I'm going to lose most of the matches I am put in. I chose to fight anyway, as you will find out when I face Frost on Ammunition.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:04 pm

I request that you attempt to talk some sense into your friends, Santana and Sage. They misunderstand that I am merely trying to help them in my own douchebag way.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:15 am

Santana: Yes because implying that we are easy repeatedly even though we've proved time and time again that we aren't those girls is definitely trying to help us.

Sage: Whatevs Trevs. We're still hot and we're looking forward to the day that you lose that title and that inflated ego of yours.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:08 am

Longoria wrote:
Santana: Yes because implying that we are easy repeatedly even though we've proved time and time again that we aren't those girls is definitely trying to help us.

Sage: Whatevs Trevs. We're still hot and we're looking forward to the day that you lose that title and that inflated ego of yours.

I said other people felt you were easy. Trust me, if you were actually easy I would have had the chance to fuck you by now, being FMW Champion and all. But, you two, as shallow as you are, aren't my type. I hope I'm not your type because frankly, I'm seeing someone right now and I have enough personal issues as it is.

I'm trying to help you two dullards by imploring you to add depth yourselves as people, and show that you are multifaceted. Not only are you hot, but you could be intelligent, self-sufficient, resourceful, interesting, etc. You've done nothing in that regard thus, I am forced to believe that if you continue to only rely on your looks, which will fade, you will resort to unsavory behavior in order to remain relevant because apparently, all you have are looks and you may not have that, depending on the varying tastes of the average man and/or lesbian.

And get in line, a lot of people are looking forward to me losing this championship. Don't be parrots.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:40 pm

RCA wrote:
I request that you attempt to talk some sense into your friends, Santana and Sage. They misunderstand that I am merely trying to help them in my own douchebag way.

King: Trying to talk sense into GSW. You're kidding, right?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:12 pm

I was unaware that the Braxtons joined that group. Disregard my request if this is the case.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Sage: If you haven't watched our previous matches, then you wouldn't know, but we are highly intelligent and interesting and all of the above.

Santana: And yes, we are the newest additions to GSW because the men there are just better.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Longoria wrote:

I can assure you that the FMW Championship is incidental to Christopher's bloated ego. It actually makes him slightly more bearable that he has a reason to feel so important.

Last edited by Abel Steele on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Longoria wrote:
Sage: If you haven't watched our previous matches, then you wouldn't know, but we are highly intelligent and interesting and all of the above.

I've seen all of your matches and have seen none of the qualities you claim to have. Besides, I would like you to exhibit these qualities outside of the ring.

Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:14 am

Longoria wrote:
Santana: And yes, we are the newest additions to GSW because the men there are just better.

That's hilarious. No, seriously. You should do stand-up. GSW is better than FMW. Funny shit.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:54 am

Santana: Said one half of the most boring tag-team ever.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:35 am

And yet we've kicked GSW's collective asses multiple times now. Including your buddy King. Add to that the FMW Tag Team Championship, the FMW 2011 Tag Team of the Year award, and the records for longest reign and most defenses of the tag belts, and. . . Well, you may be "hot" (by the way, not so much), but we are a pair of talented, creative, and downright dangerous wrestlers. Ask Jack Eastwood how he felt after he took Skullcrusher Mountain. Or King after Nick kicked him off my shoulder.

Also, have you failed to notice the resoundin' cheers me n' Nick get when we enter the arena? Looks like the people who matter (f.y.i., that's the fans, not you bitches) dob't find us too boring.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:52 am

Gray would respond to the idiot bimbos, but he put headphones on and started reading a book halfway into them trying to talk to Austin. Mmm, literature.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:02 am

Sage: So, like, I don't understand what that has to do with you not being boring. Sure, wrestling-wise, you're a great tandem; however, you collectively have as much charisma as Colin Delaney. If you and Nick just let us spruce you up a bit, wax your monobrows and put you in a cute pink outfit, you could be the next best thing since, well, us.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:25 am

So, the fans cheering for us so loudly it hurts our ears means absolutely nothing? God damn, you're both dense.

And if you so much as touch me with any of that shit, you will find your belongings in the locker room burning. True story.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:55 am

Sage: I think you're exaggerating these "loud cheers" just a bit, love. When we walk out, you can't even hear our music anymore because the fans just looove us.

Santana: C'mon Damey, with our help, you could go from a 1 to maybe a 3.5.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:45 pm

And you say I'm exaggerating? I find that humorous. And I really don't need your help with anything.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:16 pm

*Looks at King, looks at Austin & looks back at King* Hmm if I had a choice, I'd rather take a belt that's actually worth something than a belt that's been passed around more than King's escorts.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:19 pm

PBrooks wrote:
*Looks at King, looks at Austin & looks back at King* Hmm if I had a choice, I'd rather take a belt that's actually worth something than a belt that's been passed around more than King's escorts.

Anwyl: Hush squire, people are talking
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Anwyl wrote:
PBrooks wrote:

And you are? Actually don't answer that. You'd be wasting the time of someone who doesn't really give a fuck who you are.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:46 pm

PBrooks wrote:
Anwyl wrote:
PBrooks wrote:

And you are? Actually don't answer that. You'd be wasting the time of someone who doesn't really give a fuck who you are.

Anwyl: Ah more people acting more important than they are, it seems to be a real problem here
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:10 am

Sage: Oh Damey, in the words of the great Sunny, I know you want me baby.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:21 am

Anwyl wrote:
PBrooks wrote:
Anwyl wrote:
PBrooks wrote:

Anwyl: Ah more people acting more important than they are, it seems to be a real problem here

King: You're one to talk.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:41 am

Anwyl wrote:

I dunno man. Makes it all the more fun to shut them the hell up.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:10 am

Longoria wrote:
Sage: Oh Damey, in the words of the great Sunny, I know you want me baby.

Pretty sure you've got that backwards.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:45 am

Sage: But you're ugly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next