Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NO HOLDS BARRED Results

Go down 
+16
Hannibal Frost
The Returned
Damien
Omega
Easty
MPD
Sharpedo King
iDeAndes
The Celt
Tromboner Man
Edible14
Nicholas Gray
Anwyl
David GS
Drake Parker
Leon Caprice
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Hmm... if my memory serves, that happened before Karma even moved in.

Now would you please run along back to Dante, I am sure that now, since you're giving this BS thing yet another go, that you are desperately needed to let him down much like you did that Xander fellow. God forbid that you actually use this time to bed another one of those walrusus that you call women.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Oh yes, because I let everyone down all the time Chris.

This is the time where I would say the thing about the pot and kettle involving you and II, but I'll play nice and not be a prick to you.

Besides, you've just lost your belt and all...I'm sure that must be hard to cope with considering it took you years to finally win one.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:59 pm

Omega wrote:
Oh yes, because I let everyone down all the time Chris.

This is the time where I would say the thing about the pot and kettle involving you and II, but I'll play nice and not be a prick to you.

Besides, you've just lost your belt and all...I'm sure that must be hard to cope with considering it took you years to finally win one.

Yes, you do let everyone down, just by waking up in the morning.

Also, I was by far the best of II, it wasn't hard to be better than Kelson, Flare was truly a bit overrated and Hostyle well, you saw what I did to him at his retirement. Ask your veterans, ask Dante, he won't like to admit it, and probably wouldn't... but they know the truth.

And yes I lost, I seem to be coping well. It is not as if I lost to a man who did not deserve the victory. I lost fair and square.

I wasn't unceremoniously goaded into a fight by an even lesser being such as that idiot Hannibal Frost and I was thoroughly dominated in a scaffold match by Skyler's lesser half as you were.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:07 pm

RCA wrote:
*sighs*

Riveting rant, Dante.

Now deep down, you think that somewhere, right in the pit of my gut, resides some young, bushy-eyed naive rookie whom you used to talk down the exact same way. Except back then, his main problem was that he was intimidated by you to the point where you practically had to beg him to be surly towards your person.

Those days have long died, Dante.

Yet you haven't changed, you still seem to pontificate as if you truly have it all figured out, much like you claim I do. Ever asked yourself why I call myself the Student of the Game? It is because I have to learn and know this...

My teacher is this game, this sport of kings known as professional wrestling. Not you, Dante. The only reason you "teach" is because you cannot do, and hide it behind some facade where do claim not to care about winning or losing, and that you can express such an emotion such as love, not only towards this, but moreover towards people.

Stop it. Don't lie to these people. You don't have championships, you don't care about wins or losses because you aren't good enough, and sure TyranT can vouch for you being able to beat someone within, or past, the threshold of existence... but unlike you, I don't need to "be motivated" by someone, I am quite self-motivated.

Except when it comes to spouting off delusions of grandeur towards people you swear you can save, so that one day, your bruised ego can use those instances as a crutch where your so called life isn't completely meaningless.

But you don't believe that, I'm sure if you did, you would have driven off the Golden Gate Bridge by now.

Also, Happy Father's Day. I do hope that you and Karma had a lovely day, assuming she spent it with you.

Speaking of your lovely daughter, the only reason I didn't nail Karma was because of Alex O'Rion and my desire to keep together the tag team we had going. It had nothing to do with you and it never will.

So..what you're basically doing is parroting my short-comings that I already owned up to, already referenced myself, and already admitted that career...really isn't all that spectacular? All the while deflecting and not addressing the issues that are you? Seth's right. You are a poor student of the game. Because if you studied aspects of it, you'd know better than to talk yourself into a corner, you fucking pleeb.

I'm done with you until you can grow a conscience and a brain simultaneously. Until that day comes, it seems asking too much of you to walk and talk at the same time.

Onto someone of a tad more importance at the moment. Dr. Harley Quint. It's been awhile, bruh. And I see that as little as I've changed (I'm stuck in my ways..sue me), you're just as stagnant. Still the Harbinger of Anarchy - the Clowned Prince of Ultraviolence. And still very one dimensional in your warped thinking. Still just insane and irreverent.

It came to me that a common motif in retirement matches as of late was to compare the retiree to Ol' Yeller and how they were going to take them behind the woodshed and pull the trigger. I've heard Shawn Michaels use it..and then I heard Triple H use it twice. But they're using the analogy in the wrong context. Ol' Yeller wasn't put down because he was old - he was put down because he was rabid. He was not only put out of his misery but people were spared from him spreading his virulent, infectious insanity on. And that's how I've come to view you. I know you tried fighting your nature...and I commend you for your attempt. Unlike Austin who isn't so much crazy as he is lonely, you really just..can't help yourself. You're a mad dog who so far hasn't been quarantined or euthanized permanently. Celt's tried and failed. Drew's tried and failed. And these other kids are too young or too enamored with winning matches and championships to see that even if they do, it doesn't stop you. You take no pleasure in winning belts. It's more the thrill that the violence gives you, innit? You personally enjoyed beating the fuck out of the Kiyoshi Ryu cat to the point of, from what I hear, he'll never retain his motor functions again.

I'm telling you this not because I think you care but because I want you to understand that in order to finally end the Harlequin, one has to go nuclear. Seth and I are going to have to cripple you much like you crippled Ryu. Maybe then, you'll find peace. I don't really know, bruh. I hope you do. But this won't be personal. And I hope you comprehend it's the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:17 pm

I hate that I had to resort to such uneducated tactics but, sometimes you must fight stupidity with stupidity.

Since you've now "washed your hands of me", I would say that it worked.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:00 am

OOC: Good show, wish I could have promoed for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NO HOLDS BARRED Results
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3