Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NO HOLDS BARRED Results

Go down 
+16
Hannibal Frost
The Returned
Damien
Omega
Easty
MPD
Sharpedo King
iDeAndes
The Celt
Tromboner Man
Edible14
Nicholas Gray
Anwyl
David GS
Drake Parker
Leon Caprice
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

NO HOLDS BARRED Results Empty
PostSubject: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:17 am

NO HOLDS BARRED Results Nhb

The No Holds Barred theme, “Crash” by Fit for Rivals (click to hear), kicks up as a magnificent pyro blast illuminates the Madison Square Garden. Smoke billows to the ceiling as the cameras pan all around the rabidly eager New York fan base. The camera then stops on the announce booth, where Boice and Sound are seated.

Boice: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to No Holds Barred, where every match and every stipulation is decided by the FMW community!

Sound: I’ve got a good feeling about tonight.

Boice: I'm Jack Boice, and this is my highly opinionated broadcast partner, Dalby Sound. What a show we have planned tonight!

Sound: I'd rather introduce myself, thank you. And you can do it.

Boice: This is going to be a long night, isn't it?

Sound: Yes. Yes it is.

Boice: Well, it’s going to be a thrilling one too. Not only do we have a huge tag team scramble coming up next, but the TV title will be on the line, we will finally see if Leon Caprice will make it to Ultimatum, and of course we have the returning Skyler Striker against Mr C-4 himself Drew Michaels. And lastly we have a great Main Event tonight. Chris Austin vs. Christian G. Smitten for the C-4 Title. What a show it will be and we haven’t even got to our first match yet.

Voice: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to No Holds Barred. Where anything goes and no-one can stop it. Therefore, what better way to start the show than with such an engaging symbol.

Our scene opens up to a close up vision of a banner bearing the Gold Standard Wrestling logo. As the centered GSW logo begins to fill more of the camera screen we hear a voice from off camera.

Voice: Beautiful isn’t it? It is a picture of hope, hope that there is something better then FMW out there. When I look at it I see something else though, victory. You see even though the invasion of FMW has had its rough points, we have already changed things that can never be undone. We have shown that you can raise your voice in the name of decency without fear.

Gradually the camera tilts around to reveal the person speaking is none other then GSW’s own Leviticus. He has a broad smile on his face as he begins to speak again.

Leviticus: That is what gives us the inspiration to go out there tonight and win the FMW Tag Team Championship.

Suddenly Leviticus’s face goes calmly serious.

Leviticus: But that isn’t what I want to talk to you about tonight. You see ladies and gentlemen, tonight is when things start to change. You see all through this invasion we have been made out to be a laughing stock, a group of no ones who is simply there to elevate the talent around us.

Leviticus’s eyes narrow as the camera starts to move in toward his face.

Leviticus: And that is our fault. You see, for all the time we have been here, we have just talked about the greatness of GSW; we’ve never really taken the time to show you. While we were busy putting our toes in the water, FMW has been swimming further and further away. But TONIGHT it’s time to jump in the water and make a splash.

The camera pulls back and we follow Leviticus as he walks over toward the GSW banner.

Leviticus: Now I am sure you are wondering why exactly FMW is letting me speak on their airwaves. Especially just minutes before the Tag Scramble GSW is to compete in, well it’s simply this. If you know people in high places, things get done. And it shouldn’t be to much of a surprise to hear that GSW has even rearrange how things happen around here, because lets be honest, FMW isn’t Fort Knox.

Leviticus narrows his eyes and a devious smirk comes across his face.

Leviticus: But like I said before, there will be changes tonight.

Leviticus’s face goes serious again.

Leviticus: Now in my time here, across enemy lines I have spent most of my time on the Ammunition brand. That doesn’t mean I haven’t seen the festering wound of FMW that is Corruption. I watch it to scout potential enemies of GSW, and to be perfectly honest with you every time that garbage is on television it makes me sick to my stomach. You see I have always tried my best to stand as a representative of pure, athletic wrestling; something you can watch with your family.

Leviticus is starting to shake as he speaks. We can clearly see the anger that is flooding from him.

Leviticus: As a human being, and a role model, I can not and will not stand aside and watch as that filth continues to pollute the minds and hearts of the world! No longer will your flesh rending ways go unchallenged!

At this point Leviticus is shaking almost uncontrollably. His fists are balled up at his side and he is almost frothing at the mouth. He stands there like this for a few moments before he realizes how angry he is. He closes his eyes and takes a few deep breaths and composes himself before he continues.

Leviticus: Now ladies and gentlemen, to impart some wise words that my boxing father said to me “Levi, if you’ve got to fight always got straight for the biggest and baddest guy there is.”. Now, my father was a smart man and if I follow his advice then that means if I want to really hurt Corruption I should go for the biggest and baddest guy there. So, I guess the biggest and baddest guy on Corruption would be the Ultraviolent Champion.

The smirk returns to Leviticus’s face and he even chuckles slightly.

Leviticus: So, Celt, it looks like you and I are about to have a problem. Don’t worry though, I promise that I won’t embarrass you too bad in front of your friends.

Leviticus laughs for a moment. His face then goes serious once again.

Leviticus: But not everyone in FMW needs to be our enemy. In fact I can think of one man who deserves better then FMW has given him. This man has been a friend of mine for a little bit now; in fact he was the one that first brought me here to FMW. That’s right FMW fans; I am talking about Drew Michaels. You see Drew has given his life’s blood to try to save FMW and what has FMW given him in return? They have beaten him, flayed him, kicked him while he was down, and even tried there best to crucify him. Drew deserves better then that. Think about it for a minute. He is just a man who is striving in the name of goodness and decency against the poisons of FMW.

Leviticus stops for a moment and we can hear the boos raining down from the Pro FMW crowd as Leviticus tries his best to recruit their hero. As he listens to the boos he can’t help but smile.

Leviticus: I figured you would feel that way. But let me ask you a question: Where was the rest of FMW when Drew was almost beaten to death? Where was the rest of FMW when the Corruption set collapsed on Drew? If Drew is your hero why is it none of you will stand with him?

We can hear the boos of the crowd grow louder.

Leviticus: Boo all you like but the fact is, FMW fans, Drew deserves better then you. He deserves to be somewhere where he is respected, where all his hard work means something. Drew deserves to be somewhere will he will be treated like the hero that he is.

Leviticus points back to the GSW banner.

Leviticus: That somewhere is Gold Standard Wrestling.

The crowds boos are almost deafening at this point.

Leviticus: That’s right Drew, you deserve better and we want to give it to you. You took the time to help me and now I want to help you. You see Drew we really want the same thing. Both of us are trying our best to stand up for all that is good and decent. Both of us are trying to save our company. Both of us are fighting against the evils of FMW. Heck we even have a similar fighting style. You are so much bigger though. You are the Captain America to my US Agent. You are the veteran that deserves respect but doesn’t get it. You deserve to have your last big war end in victory. Come to GSW Drew and be acknowledged as the hero you really are. Come to GSW Drew, because brother, you deserve better.

Leviticus stands there with a confident smile on his face as the crowd continues to boo as loudly as they can, as the focus returns to Boice and Sound at the announcers table.

Boice: What a presence Leviticus has given GSW just now, not only making the claim for the tag titles, but also to call Drew Michaels over to GSW!

Sound: For as long as I’ve known Drew, he may cop so much crap here at FMW for being the Number One good guy, but he’s FMW through and through, there isn’t anyway of changing that.

Boice: Well either way we are about to find out if Leviticus was right about his opening point, will GSW claim the Tag Titles tonight…only time will tell.

Buster Cherry: The following contest is for the Full Metal Wrestling TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS and is an official TAG SCRAMBLE!

My Favorite Mutiny by The Coup blasts through the speakers as Anwyl makes his way out to the curtain and down to the ring.

Boice: And we are under way! The second ever tag scramble is about to happen and this time its for the gold!

Sound: And we of course have to start with the garbage.

Boice: Anwyl is a man who has been making a lot of splashes recently but he has yet to make that big impact he’s been looking for! I personally know what its like being involved in this match and its hard enough to manage as it is, but Anwyl also has a randomized partner!

Sound: Yeah, add to his already bad luck of being himself.

Morte Et Dabo by Asking Alexandria cuts off Anwyl’s music as the debuting Christian Parkes makes his way out of the curtain and down to the ramp.

Boice: And Anwyl draws the debuting Parkes as his new partner!

Sound: Can I make a bet on them being eliminated first?

Boice: Nobody has seen much of Parkes, I doubt anyone even knew he would be here! This could play out well for these two! Could we be looking at the next tag team champions?!

Parkes’ music fades as Hell of a Time by HELLYEAH plays, signaling the arrival of the debuting Jefferson Davis Hattifield and Robert E. Lee.

Sound: Seriously? This is- you know what, I wont say anything.

Boice: Its probably best you don’t, Sound. We do like you better when you don’t speak.

Sound: Bull.

Boice: And here come the debuting team of Hattfield and Lee, they call themselves Southern Pride!

Sound: That explains why they look inbred.

Boice: Hilarious. A quick overview, the scramble works much like a battle royal for teams! Every minute a new team will enter the contest, signaled by a buzzer! If one man goes over the top rope, his team is eliminated! The match goes under tornado rules until one team is left standing!

Sound: Yeah, well sounds like this one is starting off disappointing. Sorry folks.

Boice: Hardly. The referee has called for the bell and this match is underway! Quickly both men of southern pride are on the attack, but Anwyl and Parkes both duck clotheslines! TANDEM DROPKICKS!

Sound: Wow, tandem? These guys have brain capacity to function like that?

Boice: Hattfield and Lee are trying to get up, NO! Tandem legsweeps! Anwyl and Parkes charge to the ropes! TANDEM SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULTS! Beautiful!

Sound: Yeah, you would be impressed with this flippy garbage.

Boice: Parkes moves over to Anwyl, Anwyl is calling for something- Assisted moonsault! Anwyl tosses Parkes back on to Hattfield! Anwyl drops to all fours, he calls for Parkes! Christian Parkes charges leaps off Anwyl’s back, corkscrew splash- NO! Lee gets his knees up!

Sound: Crash and burn for Parkes. It seems these Southern Pride guys have suddenly remembered they’re bigger than their opponents.

Boice: Southern Pride on the offensive now! Blow after blow being delievered by the two southern giants-

Sound: More like sloppy brawling.

Boice: It may be too little too late though as the timer is down to five! We’re about to see a new team enter the fray in three, two, ONE!

The siren goes off as Been to Hell by Hollywood Undead as Leviticus and Jonathan King make their way from the curtain to the ring, sprinting down the aisle and sliding into the ring.

Boice: And GSW is represented here! The third team in is the pairing of Leviticus and Jonathan King! They both begin taking shots at the southern pride team! Rights and lefts! Leviticus and King whip their opponents into the ropes! Southern Pride collide mid ring!

Sound: This is ridiculous, how can we allow GSW to be represented for an FMW sanctioned match!

Boice: This is simply a continuation of their baseless hostilities towards FMW!

Sound: Even though they think their justified in their eyes, the worst thing they’ve done is actually make me agree with you. THE CADS.

Boice: Tandem bulldogs from the GSW representatives drops southern pride to the floor! Anwyl leaps and clotheslines King! Parkes charges Leviticus! It seems they forgot about the other men!

Sound: Maybe not so much Leviticus. Spinebuster counter!

Boice: Anwyl with a stiff kick to King’s chest! Leviticus is over- WOAH! THUNDEROUS CHOP TO ANWYL’s CHEST!

Sound: That echoed throughout the arena!

Boice: Anwyl with another kick! Leviticus with another chop! Lee is up! Double clothesline drops both Anwyl and Leviticus!

Sound: This oaf just screams clumsy!

Boice: Parkes from behind nails Lee sending him to a knee! Hattfield tries to get up but King with a chop block taking the big man out at the knees! Anwyl is up and over to his partner! Leviticus is moving to his partner! GSW has Hattfield! Anwyl and Parkes have Lee! They whip both men towards the ropes- Oh my GOD!

Sound: Look at this! LOOK!

Boice: Both men of Southern Pride, in their attempt to hang onto the ropes, have caught both of their heads in between the top rope and the middle rope! They’re being suffocated! Anwyl and Parkes are trying to kick Lee out of the makeshift noose! Leviticus and King are landing blows to his head!

Sound: This is the same predicament that has cost some wrestlers their ligaments! This could cost them their life!

Boice: Both men are kicking! Lee looks loose! Lee has fallen to the ground! The countdown is at three, two, one!

The siren goes off again as once more Been to Hell by Hollywood Undead plays, signaling the arrival of Jeff Whitt and Storm.

Boice: Another GSW representative! The numbers game is clearly now in GSW’s favor! Leviticus and King have finally punched free Hattfield and both men of southern pride have been released!

Sound: Not only did GSW make me agree with you, but now they’re forcing me to quasi-support Anwyl and Parkes! Why is GSW so EVIL!?

Boice: Anwyl tries to take advantage! He blindsides Leviticus! Parkes does the same to King! They instantly turn to the incoming Storm and Whitt! Boots being laid to the entering opponents, but Levi and King are up quick! Both men throw Anwyl and Parkes back to the mat viciously!

Sound: Perhaps if Parkes cut his hair that wouldn’t have been so easily done on him.

Boice: Now all four GSW members are laying boots into Anwyl and Parkes! They pause for a second-

Sound: TO COLLUDE!

Boice: But that’s all the time Anwyl needed! Anwyl with a double low blow to Whitt and Storm! He rolls out the bottom rope! Levi and King give chase but that gives enough time for Parkes to roll out of the ring too!

Sound: Under the bottom rope is legal! They’re not eliminated yet! This is smart play, I have to admit that.

Boice: The countdown is at five! Anwyl is taunting GSW! Three, Two, One!

The siren goes off as My Plague by Slipknot plays and signals the arrival of Daniel Prideman and Seth Rotunda, the Pack.

Boice: And here comes the pack! Anwyl and Parkes think the odds will be more in their favor now as they hit the ring too and- WAIT!

Sound: Oh come on now!

Boice: That’s Matt Dunn and Kayden Osiris! They just jumped The Pack and threw them backstage! They’re hitting the ring! Anwyl and Parkes are in no mans land! Whitt clotheslines Anwyl! Parkes tries to fight off King, Leviticus, and Storm but he’s overwhelmed! Dunn and Osiris get in the ring! They lift Parkes! He’s struggling! All six men hoist him up and toss him out of the ring!

Sound: Anwyl is out now too! All six GSW representatives are in the ring as the timer goes down!

Boice: And these are impossible odds for just about anyone! Here comes the countdown again! Five, four, three, two, one!

My Plague by Slipknot hits the speakers after the siren as Daniel Prideman and Seth Rotunda make their way out of the ramp, this time wielding chairs.

Boice: Perhaps this is an equalizer! As dislikeable as Prideman and Rotunda may be, this could be what they need to face off against GSW! Prideman and Rotunda get to the ring and stand on the apron, GSW is poised and ready for them to enter!

Sound: Chairs aren’t going to be enough for these two morons.

Boice: Rotunda and Prideman are sharing words with GSW! Jeff Whitt is moving towards them- Rotunda tosses a chair! STORM PUSHES WHITT! CHAIR HITS STORM IN THE FACE! WHITT LOOKS LIKE HE MIGHT FALL OUT OF THE RING!

Sound: Amazing plan! Use GSW’s incompetence against them!

Boice: Jeff hangs onto the rope as Osiris helps him back in! Dunn, King, and Levi charge the Pack! Shoulders and fists send the pack back to the ground!

Sound: Note that because they haven’t entered the ring yet the Pack are not eliminated!

Boice: Whitt is infuriated at Storm! Storm is slowly getting up as Whitt is getting in his face! The rest of GSW don’t seem pleased either! He just saved Whitt from a chair to the face and this is his reward?

Sound: He almost eliminated his own partner!

Boice: The man helped his partner! He- OH! Whitt just slapped Storm in the face!

Sound: Look at how red in the face he’s getting! He’s livid!

Boice: Whitt is nose to nose with Storm yelling at him! Whitt is- STORM SLAPPED WHITT! STORM PUNCHED WHITT AND NOW GSW IS ON STORM! GSW ARE LAYING INTO THEIR TEAMMATE! HES BEEN BROUGHT TO THE MAT! THEY LIFT HIM! OVER THE TOP ROPE!

Sound: They eliminated their own teammate! Teammates even!

Boice: Whitt needs to leave the ring now too, but he’s refusing to go! Storm is out on the floor! The timer is down to four, three, two, one!

Speak by Godsmack plays after the siren as the crowd leaps to their feet for Damien Inferno and Nicholas Gray who make their charge to the ring.

Boice: Here’s a man with a bone to pick with GSW and he’s found an ample partner to take them on with Nicholas Gray! Inferno and Gray are wasting no time on the charge! They slide directly in the ring! A blow sends Osiris to the mat! They duck shots from GSW, off the ropes, TANDEM CROSSBODIES! Dunn and Whitt are down to the mat!

Sound: While these guys try to be super cool It seems an unintended part of their plan has come forth! Prideman and Rotunda are back in the ring with those chairs! King and Leviticus just took shots to the back!

Boice: Odds moving away from GSW’s favor! More shots to Leviticus and King! While I don’t think this is fair, perhaps GSW is getting what they deserve!

Sound: ALL is fair in war, Boice. GSW has brought this upon themselves!

Boice: Gray and Inferno pick up Whitt now! Irish whip- RIGHT INTO A ROTUNDA CHAIR SHOT! Prideman lifts his chair- NO! Osiris from behind robs the chair! Prideman turns- RIGHT TO THE FACE! PRIDEMAN’S KNEES BUCKLED!

Sound: Oh come on now. You’re not even intelligent enough to anticipate that might happen? Who keeps such a loose grip on their chair! Bush league!

Boice: Osiris steps forward and swings at Rotunda! Rotunda counters back! Dueling chairs!

Sound: Considering the participants I think dueling banjos might be more appropriate.

Boice: Inferno charges now! He takes out Osiris! Gray is over and he’s tackled Rotunda! Bodies are everywhere!

Sound: This timer is counting down too!

Boice: Dunn and Leviticus are up and THEY HAVE THE CHAIRS! Prideman and Rotunda are getting up! TANDEM CHAIR SHOTS SENDS PRIDEMAN OVER THE ROPES! ROTUNDA BACK UP AGAINST THEM BUT PRIDEMAN CANT STOP HIMSELF! THE PACK IS ELIMINATED!

Sound: Here we go! Three, two, one!

The siren goes off as Destiny’s Play by TETRA-FANG plays signaling the arrival of Son of Shark Boy

Boice: And its newcomer Son of Shark Boy!

Sound: Oh my god, this is what we have to offer?

Boice: Son of Shark Boy is standing at the ramp and pointing at the curtain! Who is his partner!?

Hit ‘Em High (The MonStar Anthem) by B-Cool, Coolio, LL Cool J, and Method Man explodes through the speakers as now former GSW member Storm makes his way through the curtain once more. He now carries with him a powderblue Star Wars stormtrooper helmet.

Boice: ITS STORM! ITS STORM!

Sound: Is that a Star Wars helmet?

Boice: STORM LIFTS HIS HELMET HIGH! HES PUT IT ON! WE HAVE SEEN THE BIRTH OF THE STORMMASTER!

Sound: Oh goodie. The GSW defect can now be FMW’s reject.

Boice: Or HERO! Stormmaster and Son of Shark Boy charge the ring! They duck chair shots! Clotheslines drop Whitt and Osiris again! Dropkick from Son of Shark Boy drops Levi! Dunn swings again at Stormmaster

Sound: He hits him directly in the helmet!

Boice: BUT STORMMASTER IS UNPHASED! Another swing and Stormmaster grabs the chair mid-air! He throws it to the side! He’s grabbed Dunn by the throat! Dunn has dropped to a knee!

Sound: Here comes the GSW brigade, great.

Boice: Osiris with a blow to Stormmaster! He seems unphased! Levi, King, Whitt, Osiris! All four men need to land blows on their former teammate to get him to release his hold!

Sound: Gray and Inferno are back in this though!

Boice: Here they come! Gray and Inferno launch themselves into the fray! King and Levi go flying! LOOK AT THIS! STORMMASTER STANDS! DUNN AND OSIRIS ON HIS SHOULDERS!

Sound: Maybe GSW was too hasty.

Boice: Son of Shark Boy climbs up to the top rope! Flying dropkick! Dunn and Osiris are over the top and to the floor!

Sound: GSW are down to two, technically. Whitt still is refusing to leave the ring.

Boice: Here comes the timer! Five, four, three, two, one!

The siren goes off once more as Renegade by Eminem and Royce da 5’9 blasts through the speakers. Seth Omega walks out with a smirk on his face as he waits for his tag team partner.

Boice: OH MY! IS THIS WHO I THINK IT IS?

Sound: I hope it’s a joke. A bad, bad joke.

The crowd jumps to their feet as Seth Omega’s new partner arrives.

Boice: THERE HE IS! IT’S RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE HAS RETURNED TO FMW!

Sound: Its not. Dear lord.

Boice: Recent actions outside the realm of FMW have brought back Dante Jones! He’s back with Omega and they make their way down the ramp! Dunn and Osiris try to assault them before they get to the ring! Hip toss from Omega drops Dunn back first on the steel ramp! RAMPAGE with a clothesline sends Osiris violently to the steel as well!

Sound: Seems as though things are going to be tough from here out for GSW!

Boice: Back in the ring Stormmaster is taking it to King! Gray and Son of Shark Boy are exchanging blows as well! Inferno is locked up with Whitt! Levi comes in to save the GSW originator! Leviticus with a whip to Inferno! Back body drop- INFERNO MAY BE ELIMINATED-NO! INFERNO LANDS ON THE ROPE! HE JACKNIFES ON HIS NECK!

Sound: And here comes Girth Omega and Rampage. Goodie. Don’t mistake me, I detest with all of my being GSW, but if this is the alternative. Well, it’s like picking between Cancer and AIDS.

Boice: Hardly. Omega and Rampage hit the ring! Shoulder blocks to Leviticus! Rampage with a blow to Son of Shark Boy! Omega drops Gray with a clothesline! A groggy Whitt is up! He charges Omega- SPINEBUSTER! Rampage is over to the downed Whitt! He lifts the GSW originator in a powerbomb! He powerbombs Whitt over the top! GSW are down to two!

Sound: Thank god. Then I can get back to my normal dislike of these tools.

Boice: Omega turns now! Son of Shark Boy with a leap off the ropes again! Cross body-NO! Omega catches him! Omega lifts the deep-sea superstar high overhead! He tosses him over the ropes! Inferno and Gray charge Stormmaster and blind side him! Stormmaster is sent over too!

Sound: And the timer is dropped down again! This is the last team! Four, three, two, one.

For the last time the siren goes off as Voodoo by Godsmack plays through the speakers signaling the arrival of MASS Caesar and Harlequin.

Boice: Here is arguably the biggest threat in this match! Harlequin returning from hiatus uniting with Caesar and they’re our last entrants!

Sound: This has me worried, Boice. We all understand that both of these guys are out there.

Boice: Look at this! Inferno, Gray, Rampage, and Omega seem to have let bygones be bygones and are awaiting the newest entrants! LOOK! King and Leviticus from behind! That’s given a window for Harley and Caesar to enter too! It’s an all out brawl now with eight men in the ring!

Sound: However this ends, I think we all lose.

Boice: Caesar immediately takes out Omega with a clothesline! Harlequin is trading blows with Rampage and- my god- it looks like Harlequin likes the increased force Rampage is using! Every blow Harlequin seems giddy!

Sound: Yeah, forget that noise, no way you’d get me in there.

Boice: Gray and Inferno are attempting to counter their assailants! Caesar has helped Harlequin get the upper hand! Whip to Rampage! Powerslam from Caesar! Harlequin lifts Omega, Caesar over with the assist! TEAM SUPLEX! THEY DROP OMEGA ON RAMPAGE!

Sound: Oh god, Rampage has to be dead. Girth has to be pushing 500 pounds.

Boice: King and Leviticus now blindside Harlequin and Caesar! King and Levi are pounding the duo into the mat! Theyre back over to Rampage and Seth now! King and Levi lift Seth, irish whip! INFERNO AND GRAY ARE UP NOW! TANDEM BULLDOGS!

Sound: That hasn’t been done in a while.

Boice: Damien and Gray now lift Seth and Rampage! They whip them towards the recovering Harlequin and Caesar! BOTH MEN JUST NOTICED! HARLEQUIN AND CAESAR GRAB THE TOP ROPE AND DROP DOWN! OMEGA AND RAMPAGE HAVE NOTHING TO HANG ON AND BOTH MEN ARE OVER!

Sound: And we’re down to three now!

Boice: Inferno and Gray are up and over to King and Levi! They’re stomping them into the mat! Harlequin and Caesar are over now! Clotheslines drop Inferno! Gray whips King into the corner! Harlequin and Caesar shoot over to Gray! Team Backdrop Suplex!

Sound: Things are down to the wire now.

Boice: Harlequin grabs a hold of King! He’s lifting him, trying to lift him over the top rope! Leviticus has pulled himself up! He charges over! Caesar intercepts him! Running tackle! Harlequin ducks and Levi hits King! Levi catches himself on the rope but King hits the ground and GSW is eliminated!

Sound: Thank lord! GSW will not walk out tonight with gold! You’d think they could accomplish the one thing that is in their name, but they’ve been proven wrong!

Boice: Harlequin lifts Inferno now! Caesar tosses Gray into the corner! Harlequin whips Inferno! Inferno is over- NO!

Sound: How did that happen!

Boice: Nicholas Gray just reached out and SAVED his partner! Inferno is barely hanging on to Gray! His feet are just on the apron and he’s reaching for the ropes!

Sound: Color me impressed, but only slightly as I know these guys still blow.

Boice: Gray pulls Inferno back! Inferno can finally reach the ropes- BUT HARLEQUIN AND CAESAR CHARGE ON THE ASSAULT! THEY LIFT GRAY! SHOULDER TO INFERNO! BOTH MEN GO OVER THE TOP AND GRAY AND INFERNO HIT THE GROUND! WE HAVE WINNERS!

Cherry: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS AND NEW FMW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! HARLEQUIN AND MASS CAESAR!

Harlequin & MASS Caesar (4.31aps + 4.31aps = 8.62 total)
Damien Inferno & Gray (3.90aps + 3.96aps = 7.86 total)
Leviticus & Jonathan King (3.91aps + 3.65aps = 7.56 total)
Xander Kross & Seth Omega (4.23aps + 2.95aps = 7.18 total)
Son of Shark Boy & Stormmaster (3.38aps + 3.05 = 6.43 total)
Matt P. Dunn & Osirus (3.34aps + 2.98aps = 6.32 total)
Anwyl & Christian Parkes (3.73aps + 1.58aps = 5.30 total)
Seth Rotunda & Daniel Prideman (3.50aps + 0.0aps = 3.50 total)
Jeff Whitt & Storm (0.0aps + 3.05aps = 3.05 total)
Jefferson D. Hattfield & Robert E. Lee (0.83aps + 0.83aps = 1.66 total)

Boice: Unbelievable! What a match and new champions to boot!

Sound: Any team that wasn’t GSW was a victory for me I guess.

Boice: Bright side of every situation!

Sound: Well these champions wont be easy to beat. Harlequin looks like he never left and Caesar was sound tonight.

Boice: Well after calling that it’s time to take a break, we’ll be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:18 am

A year ago, a girl broke my heart.

That’s not a really impressive or showy way to introduce myself, but it’s the truth. And the truth is important.

I was eighteen and a half, and I proposed to this girl. She said yes, and then a week later changed her mind and ran. Not to another guy, or out of the country, but out of my life. It hurt. I loved her, although I doubt many of you will believe that. Nonetheless, it’s the truth.

I’m only nineteen. A lot of you will tell me I’m immature, or that I’m not ready for this. That this is a kid’s childish ambition and that I’m a fool for being here. I’m not going to tell you that you’re entirely wrong.

I’m here to learn. To grow. To fight for my place. To do something with my life and to discover the truth about who I am, and what I’m capable of.

I’m not arriving with explosions or grandeur. Life’s not really like that. To pretend I’m the next big thing – yet – would be a lie.

Introducing: Artemis Copeland.

Boice: A new superstar coming to FMW very soon in the form of Artemis Copeland. Wish him well.

Sound: Maybe you do, but I hope someone gets in their and soundly destroys him. Welcome to FMW.

Boice: Anyway welcome back to No Holds Barred, ladies and gentlemen - we've already seen the crowning of new champions, and the festivities are just getting started! Next up, we have the reigning Television Champion David GS defending his title against up-and-comer Matt Ashburn.

Sound: Oh, good. Another squash match for "The Phenom."

Boice: I don't think any of his recent defenses have been squashes, Dalby; DGS is a fighting champion if I ever saw one.

Sound: Well, he's got a sound TV Title reign under his belt thus far - I'll give him that much.

Boice: It's the least you can do.

The lights begin to flicker white and gold, and smoke rises from the stage in a thick white plume as "Zero" by Alter Bridge hits the PA. After a few seconds, DGS comes bursting out from the back, bouncing up and down and yelling in response to the massive fan pop. Running from one end of the stage to the other and egging on the fans at both ends, he returns to center-stage and heads for the ring. He comes to a stop halfway down the ramp and leans forward, bowing his head and waiting for his introduction.

Sheila Blige: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the FMW TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first: from Omaha, Nebraska, weighing in at 244 pounds...he is the FMW TELEVISION CHAMPION...DAVID...G...S!!

BA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-BADABOOM

Boice: WHAT an entrance!

Sound: Yeah...too bad it's a shameless imitation.

Diving in under the bottom rope, DGS remains on his stomach for a moment and scans the crowd at ringside. Slapping the mat twice, he pops to his feet and mounts the nearest turnbuckle, flashing the Devil Horns to another major fan pop.

Boice: Undefeated in singles competition is the Phenom, Dalby - nine wins and zero, count 'em, zero losses.

Sound: He really is above this division. Don't know how many times I've said it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Boice: You're not. Many have been saying that DGS is ready, has been ready, to move up in the FMW pecking order, and while they may not have been squashes, you are very right, Dalby - he's definitely been coasting these past few shows. It's even been insinuated that the TV Championship is actually holding him back from something greater - say, the C-4 Championship.

Sound: I don't know about that...

The arena suddenly darkens as "Surprise! You're Dead!" by Faith No More hits the speakers. The lights begin to flicker as smoke again fills the stage, and the crowd begins jeering and booing as Matt Ashburn steps out from the back. Sauntering down the ramp, Ashburn chuckles to himself as the fans either side of him heap verbal abuse upon him.

Sheila Blige: And his opponent: from the Bronx, New York, weighing in at 238 pounds...MATT ASHBURN!!

Boice: Not exactly a warm reception for the challenger tonight.

Sound: "Not exactly warm"? It sounds like these people actually want a squash match.

Boice: You can be so deep at times, Dalby.

Sound: That's what she said.

Ashburn climbs the top-right turnbuckle and spreads his arms diagonally before hopping down to the mat. He approaches DGS as his music fades, getting in his face and talking some trash. The Phenom doesn't answer, merely removing his matte-black trenchcoat and tossing it to the outside.

Sound: Not very susceptible to head games, is he?

Boice: The Phenom is a dual threat: physically dominant, able to tangle with the likes of Chris Austin, Seth Omega, and Alex O'Rion; but he's also a man of unshakeable focus and determination in the ring. Good thing, too, because if there's anyone in the TV Title division who could get inside his head at this point, it's Matt Ashburn.

The referee backs both men into their corners and calls for the bell.

Boice: There's the bell, and here we go.

Ashburn and DGS come out of their corners, circling tentatively for a few moments before locking up in the center of the ring. After a brief struggle, the challenger takes control with a Side Headlock. DGS backs him up to the ropes and tries to shove him off, but Ashburn hangs on doggedly. Quickly improvising, DGS twists his way out of the headlock. Wrenching Ashburn's arm painfully, he maneuvers around behind him, sinks in a Rear Waistlock, and takes the challenger down.

Boice: And face first goes Matt Ashburn. DGS got the better of him in that technical exchange...and now an elbow drop, right down on the small of his back.

Sound: ...psh, not even trying for a pin. He's just letting him up, what an idiot.

Boice: I wouldn't call it idiocy, Dalby, I'd call it sportsmanship.

Sound: Yeah? Well I don't think Ashburn's attended that school of thought. Let him get off easy like that one too many times, and we'll have a new TV Champ, you mark my words.

Boice: Whatever you say. Another collar-and-elbow...and it's Ashburn, again taking control with the Side Headlo - no, wait, DGS with the hammerlock reversal, and now he's got the challenger!

Sound: Same stunt twice? Now that's a sound strategy. Dumbass.

Ashburn backs DGS up to the ropes and fires him off, sending the Phenom running across the ring. The challenger slides underneath as the champion rebounds, and leapfrogs him as he rebounds again. DGS stops short, both men turn, and SLAP!

Boice: OH my!

Sound: Yeesh, right across the face!

DGS stumbles back a few steps, holding a hand to his right cheek. The crowd boos loudly as Ashburn follows after him, getting in his face and talking yet more trash.

Ashburn: Am I a pushover now, Dave?! Huh?! AM I?! AM - OOF!

Boice: And the Phenom is having NONE of that! Double Leg Takedown, and look at those shots to the face!

Sound: Punk's getting his ass beat!

DGS gets to his feet, seething, and turns to stalk Ashburn as he rises as well. The challenger turns, searching for the champion and SMACK! - a hard clothesline takes him down! Ashburn is quick to his feet, but SMACK! - another clothesline drops him like a rock!

Sound: He's flipped!

Boice: David GS, incensed and throwing bombs here! Ashburn's up for the third time...DGS sees him and PLANTS him! BEAUTIFUL Modified Flapjack, and now the cover! One, two, and Matt Ashburn kicks out at two! DGS, back to his feet quickly...he watches as Ashburn pulls himself up by the ropes, and ANOTHER clothesline! Champion and challenger go spilling to the outside!

Sound: Gotta be careful out here - not only is this an environment more tailed to Ashburn's style, but there's also the ref's count to worry about.

Boice: Both men to their feet...the TV Champion, still brimming with righteous fury, advances on Asburn, and a hard kick to the knee stops him!

Sound: DGS got mad, got sloppy, and now he's gonna pay for it.

Boice: The Phenom's in trouble here, down on one knee right in front of his opponent. Ashburn...with a downward elbow strike to the forehead! And...and a knife-edged chop, right to the face! And he's...he's...OH! A HEADBUTT, capping off that brutal combination of strikes and putting DGS down for the count on the outside!

DGS tries to sit up on the outside mats, but it's clear that the series of hard shots to the head has seriously rocked him. Ashburn hauls him to his feet, grabs him by the hair, and slams him facefirst into the ring apron. Maintaining his hold, the challenger sets his shoulder to the champion's gut and rams him spinefirst into the crowd barricade!

Boice: Matt Ashburn, now in FIRM control of this bout.

Sound: What'd I tell ya, huh? David took him too lightly, and now he's strapped in tight to the driver's seat.

Ashburn rolls DGS into the ring and goes to follow after, but something stops him. Rolling back to the outside, he walks right up to the crowd barricade and sneers in the faces of the fans on the other side as they boo and jeer him endlessly.

Ashburn: What? You don't like that I'm winning? You don't like that I'm kicking his ass? Well TOO BAD!

Boice: Come on, is that really necessary?

Sound: They may not like it, Jack, but the guy's taking it to DGS like no one has in a long time. We could be looking at the next FMW Television Champ, and these people booing the crap out of him won't do shit to change it.

Boice: That doesn't make it okay for him to verbally abuse paying cusotmers.

Sound: Will you stop? Look, he's done, he's getting back in the ring, okay?

Boice: True enough, but he may have taken too long in doing so - look!

Ashburn hops up onto the apron, eyeing DGS now that the Phenom has managed to get dazedly to his feet. He goes to enter through the ropes, sticking his head through first, but the TV Champion suddenly spins around and lifts a sharp kick into the bridge of his nose!

Boice: And a HARD kick from the Phenom, reciprocating for those hard headshots from Ashburn earlier!

Sound: By God, does NOBODY know how to press an advantage?!

Seeing his challenger hanging limply half-in and half-out of the ropes, DGS lunges forward and grabs him in a front facelock, dragging him further into the ring so that only his feet are hanging on the middle rope.

Boice: Wait...wait, what's this?

Sound: God, first Edge, now Chris Austin! He's ripping off everybody, he's going for the Coldwater DDT!

Boice: I...I don't think he's looking for a DDT here, Dalby. The hold's not quite right, he's...OH!

Sound: JESUS!

Boice: RIGHT DOWN ON HIS KNEE, ASHBURN'S SKULL ALMOST CAVED IN! Cover by the champion, this is GOT to be it, ONE, TWO, THR - NO, Ashburn gets the shoulder up! God, what intestinal fortitude it must've taken to kick out of that, that Rope-Hung Facebreaker Knee Smash!

Sound: I'll give it to both of them - that move was all KINDS of sick, and major props to Ashburn for kicking out of it.

DGS gets to his knees, glaring luridly down at Ashburn. Carrying a slight limp from the hard boot to the knee he suffered earlier, he stumbles back into the far corner and, after leaning there for a second, drops into a crouch. Seething, absolutely SEETHING, he raises one arm in beckoning and begins calling to his now-stirring opponent.

DGS: C'mon...COME ON...

Boice: And now David GS, the Phenom, the Television Champion, looking to move to an amazing ten-and-oh in singles competition! He's got Ashburn sighted, he's got a bullet in the chamber, he is READY for the Spear!

Sound: Don't turn around, Matt - you won't like the view!

Boice: He's turning, HE'S CHARGING, SPEAR - NO, no, Ashburn dodges, and David's shoulder SMACKS against that steel ringpost!

Sound: Good job by Matt Ashburn - he weathered the offensive storm and made the big reversal when he needed to. Gotta say, he stands a very, very, VERY good chance of coming out on top here. All he has to do is connect with something big enough to put DGS away.

Boice: And he might do just that - Ashburn grabs the Phenom as he staggers out of the corner, slingshots him around, and RIGHT back into the ringpost, further damaging the shoulder and possibly removing the Spear from DGS's arsenal.

Sound: Smart, sound strategy - I may have misjudged this guy.

Boice: DGS, just reeling now...and Ashburn's got him! DRAGON SUPLEX, WITH THE BRIDGE! ONE! TWO!! ...NO, SHOULDER UP!

Ashburn watches as DGS rolls over onto his stomach, his breathing labored. Snarling angrily, he gets to his feet and begins assaulting the TV Champion's back, alternating between elbow drops and salvos of hard stomps to the center of the spine. He eventually backs off and stands behind DGS, watching the Phenom as he struggles first to one knee, then to both...CRACK!

Sound: HOLY SH -

Boice: Discus Elbow to the back of the skull! David is OUT, Ashburn with another cover! One, TWO, THR - NO! ANOTHER kick out!

Sitting up sharply, Ashburn glowers at the referee for a moment but doesn't lose his cool. Getting shakily to his feet, he takes a moment to find his balance and then hauls DGS up with him, pulling the Phenom into a front face lock and under hooking both arms. The crowd boos loudly as Ashburn looks around for a second, surveying the crowd before unleashing his kill shot.

Boice: Ashburn looking for the Headcase, that Butterfly Brain buster, and if he hits it I can guarantee you that this one will be over!

Sound: I can't believe it, he's actually gonna do it! He's - oh, for Christ's sake!

Boice: DGS is fighting, he's fighting his way out! The arm-twist, the wristlock...Solar Flare! The champ connects with the Solar Flare, and Ashburn's out on his feet!

The crowd roars at the reversal as Ashburn eventually falls flat on his back. DGS remains down as well, his face a perpetual cringe from the damage he's sustained. After several seconds, during which the crowd works itself into a frenzy, Ashburn begins to stir. He rolls onto his stomach and begins to get to his knees, but before he can reach his feet, DGS kips up out of nowhere!

Boice: Whoa, kip up!

Sound: How the HELL can he still do that?

Boice: Matt and David turn...kick to the gut by David, he's got him, going FOR THE IMPULSE...but Ashburn fights his way out! Ducks the clothesline, goes running to the ropes, and -

Sound: BOOM! Headshot, baby!

Limping straight to the corner, DGS drops into another crouch and goes from zero to sixty in a second. He pulls at his blond locks and gnashes his teeth at the rising Ashburn, stomping his feet and beckoning with both hands and screaming unintelligibly. The challenger rises slowly in the opposite corner, hauling himself up by the ropes and taking a brief pause when he reaches his feet. DGS looks ready to explode as he finally turns around, and erupts from his corner like a cruise missile!

Boice: HERE IT IS, SPEAROMIGOD WHAT A KICK!

Sound: A YAKUZA KICK! DAVID NEVER SAW IT COMING, HE'S FUCKING GONE!!!

Boice: COVER! ONE! TWO!! THREE!!! NEW CHAMPION!!!

Sheila Blige: Here is your winner, and the NEW FMW TELEVISION CHAMPION...MATT...ASHBURN!!

Ashburn (3.94aps + 1.3avs = 5.24 total)
DGS (4.16aps + 0.5avs = 4.66 total)

Ashburn sits up, grinning wickedly as the official presents him with the TV Title. Rising to his feet, he stands over the fallen Phenom and raises the belt over his head to thunderous booing from the fans.

Boice: Nine and ONE! Ladies and gentlemen, not only has Matt Ashburn taken the TV Title from David GS, but he has ENDED the Streak! What a feather in the cap of this young rookie! And what a match from the former champion! I tell ya, Dalby, he may have lost here tonight, but I see nothing but bright things in store for David GS.

Sound: No way, man - he's got some talent, but without a claim to fame like the Streak or the TV Title, it's back to genericism for the "Phenom".

Ashburn has moved to the outside of the ring, engaging in a self-indulgent war of words with the fans at ringside. To prove the point of how awesome he is, he turns and directs their attention to the man he just won the TV Title from, pointing and shouting. When he turns to look himself, however, he sees DGS sitting up in the middle of the ring, wide awake and staring at him.

Boice: I dunno, Dalby; "generic" isn't the word I would've picked.

Sound: Give it a month and DGS will be off the main card, doesn’t have anything flying for him now.

Boice: I find that hard to believe, anyway we’ll be back soon with more action from Madison Square Garden.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:19 am

”Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi hits, as Hannibal Frost comes to ringside in street clothes to a huge pop.

Boice: The FMW Champion is in the house! He’s joining us on the mic for this next match, involving his challenger at Ultimatum 3.

Sound: Lovely. Hannibore is here to wow us with his wit…

Slaughterhouse’s “The One” blares, as Nick Bryson comes out to a lot of jeers.

Bilge: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Cleveland, Ohio… he is the Mt. Vesuvius Torch winner and #1 Contender to the FMW World Title… NICK… BRYSON!

Boice: Well, the next match is… interesting

Sound: If by interesting you mean a forgone conclusion.

Boice: Bryson has a lot of momentum, he’s an FMW legend. He’s the torch bearer and his opponent is… looking to make a name for himself.

Sound: Because he’s nowhere near Bryson’s level.

Frost: Hey now, Butters is…

Bryson confronts a fan with a “Bryson Fears Butters” sign in the front row. He tears the sign in half, only to be hit on the side of the head by a cup of beer. Butters emerges from the stands, and brawls with Bryson to the ring.

Boice: Right at ringside, and launching a sneak attack on the torch bearer!

Sound: Good idea. When you’re clearly outmatched… do whatever you can to gain the advantage.

Boice: Bryson reeling, and he’s dropped with a DDT on the outside. Listen to the crowd, they love it!

Frost: They love seeing this man get what’s coming

Sound: So they’ll be walking away from Ultimatum disappointed I guess…

Boice: Butters scoops up Bryson and throws him into the ring. And away we go!

Frost: I like what Butters brings… he’s going to surprise people tonight

Sound: Sure, but to do that, all he has to do is not lose in 30 seconds.

Boice: Butters up on the ring apron, he flips over… sunset flip. ONE…TWO…NO! Bryson rolls through into a small package! ONE… NO! Butters rolls into a headlock!

Sound: Oh great… more headlocks.

Boice: Bryson up to his feet. He elbows out. Bryson off the ropes, but he’s put down with a drop toe hold. Butters picks the ankle, Bryson kicks him off. Butters charges, mahistrol cradle! ONE…TWO…NO! Butters with another near fall in the early going!

Frost: I told you, Butters can surprise anyone. Bryson isn’t in for an easy match

Sound: I’m sure you’d love for Bryson to exert himself tonight, so maybe you’ll have some prayer at retaining.

Boice: Butters with an arm drag, and locks in an armbar. Bryson fighting, and counters into a fireman’s carry… and cinches in a crossface. But Butters is right up to his feet, looking to regain momentum

Sound: The pace of this match is incredible so far, but you know at any moment Bryson can put this one away.

Frost: Sure, Bryson is a great competitor. There’s no denying that. For all of his antics and his tendency to be the biggest jackass… Bryson has earned his spot… no doubt.

Boice: Butters to his feet. Bryson whips him off the rope, samaon drop… no! Butters counters into a backbreaker!

Sound: Lucky shot.

Boice: Butters is fired up now. Dropkick to the spine of Bryson! Butters is taking the torch bearer to school!

Frost: This is a guy that had a plan. Come with a quick assault, and keep coming. Confuse Bryson, and target the spine. Wear him out. No way he can hit that Sickle Touch if he’s tired and hurt.

Boice: Butters pulls Bryson up… and nails a snap suplex. Bryson on his feet… Butters with a spear to his back!

Sound: Damn, that was quick. But he’s using up way too much energy. He can’t keep this pace forever.

Boice: Butters pulls Bryson in. Butters looking for a powerbomb… but Bryson wiggles out and connects with a knee to the face!

Sound: Here we go!

Boice: Bryson quickly hits a northern lights suplex… ONE…TWO…NO! BUTTERS KICKS OUT!

Sound: Here’s where Bryson takes over

Boice: Bryson locks in a dragon sleeper. Slowing down the pace of this match.

Frost: Bryson is a high-impact guy, he likes to slow things down with some submissions and then hit some big moves.

Sound: So you’ve been doing your homework. Scout all you want, but…

Frost: Bryson is going to beat me? Get some original lines. I’m walking out of U3 the same way I’m walking in. It won’t be easy… I know that. But seriously? I think I’ve earned a little more credit than that.

Boice: Butters inches over, and gets a foot on the ropes. The ref trying to get Bryson to break it… CEBERUSPLEX! BRYSON STOOD UP AND DELIVERED THAT WHEN IT WAS LEAST EXPECTED!

Sound: That… right there… was beautiful. Classic Bryson.

Frost: That’s a little sloppy by Butters, he needs to know that Bryson will use every opportunity to hit his spots. I won’t make that mistake!

Boice: The ref screams at Bryson for that, and the crowd doesn’t like it either.

Sound: This man has that swagger… the confidence you need to be FMW Champion. I think we’re looking at the first multiple time FMW World Champion right now.

Boice: Butters with a few right hands from his knees. Jawbreaker!

Frost: Here’s the comeback!

Sound: He can barely stand!

Boice: Butters to his feet. Butters off the ropes… BRYSON COUNTERS A CLOTHESLINE INTO THE LUNGBLOWER!

Sound: See now… that’s a mistake. You can’t launch half-assed attacks on Bryson. He’s too good.

Frost: You have to like the heart Butters is showing here, but Bryson is savvy.

Bryson takes time to point at Frost and does the “the belt is mine” motion

Frost: No chance, Bry-Bry!

Boice: Roll-up! ONE…TWO…NO! DAMNIT! I THOUGHT BUTTERS HAD STOLEN IT!

Sound: Are you high? Nick Bryson is not losing this match on a damn roll-up!

Boice: Butters rolls to the apron. Stun gun! Bryson is seething, and now he’s making mistakes.

Frost: Such an ego on Bryson. If you wound his pride, you can take him off of his game.

Boice: Butters to the top rope… Bryson shakes the ropes! Butters is down… and this is bad news for Butters!

Sound: Bryson has so many ways to devastate you. Which method will he choose here.

Boice: Bryson up top. Here comes the superplex… Butters battles out with a few punches…

Frost: This guy is relentless!

Boice: Missile dropkick! And Butters is right back up! He’s going back to the top!

Sound: Ill-advised to say the least…

Boice: Moonsault… Bryson has the knees up… COUNTERED! SHARPSHOOTER BY BUTTERS!

Frost: What a swerve move!

Boice: He reaches… CROSSCLUTCH! THAT’S BRYSON’S OWN MOVE!

Sound: He won’t tap…

Frost: That’s awesome… make him tap to his own submission!

Boice: BRYSON IS IN AGONY! BUTTERS HAS HIM ON THE EDGE! BRYSON IS CLOSE, BUT EVERY INCH HE DRAGS HIM IS TORTURE!

Sound: HE WILL NOT TAP!

Frost: TAP, DAMNIT!

Boice: BRYSON CATCHES THE ROPE!

Sound: Told you!

Frost: Damn!

Boice: Butters holds on for all 4 seconds, and he was damn sure he had it there. Bryson wisely rolls out of the ring.

Sound: Time to regroup, future champ!

Frost: Fuck off

Frost stands up and stares at Bryson. Bryson looks like he’s about to say something when…

Boice: Baseball slide by Butters! Bryson crashes into the announce table!

Sound: Don’t touch him! You touch him, he wins!

Frost: I have a little more restraint than that.

Boice: Butters off the ropes… SUICIDE DIVE! HE DRILLED BRYSON RIGHT IN THE SPINE!

Frost: That… was beautiful right there.

Sound: That was stupid. He hurt himself more than he hurt Bryson!

Boice: Both men down in what has been a back and forth matchup. Butters has absolutely brought it to Nick Bryson tonight. Let there be no disputing that.

Sound: I guess this is why you took off this show, champ?

Frost: Fuck off, Sound

Boice: Butters stirs. He’s dragging Bryson into the ring. He slaps on a half nelson to the torchbearer, and he’s in full control.

Sound: You can see him tiring now. This is where Butters ought to be putting away Bryson. Instead, he’s doing this…

Frost: It’s not a bad idea. He needs to keep Bryson down and get some time to recover for himself. And that knee to the back is putting more pressure on the injured spine

Sound: Injured? What? He’s done a few moves to it… doesn’t mean he’s hurt him!

Boice: Bryson in agony, dragging himself to the ropes. He’s there, and Butters will have to break the hold

Frost: This is good stuff from Butters

Boice: WAIT! BUTTERS WITH A CRUCIFIX PIN! ONE…TWO…THREE! NO! THE REF WAIVES IT OFF! BRYSON KICKED OUT JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME!

Sound: Wow… that was close

Frost: GREAT idea there. The crucifix move from the half nelson surprising Bryson, and forcing him to kick out with that injured back.

Boice: Butters pleading with the ref! This crowd went nuts, thinking this was over and that the upset was had. Boos showering the ref, and I can’t blame them.

Sound: It’s just not happening tonight. Any moment, Bryson will pull this out.

Boice: Butters up, he measures Bryson. He knocks him down with a clothesline. Butters is feeling it!

Frost: Are you not impressed, FMW fans?!?

Boice: Bryson up… flying forearm countered into a spinebuster by Bryson!

Sound: And… the jig is up!

Boice: Butters is dazed. He swings wildly, but Bryson ducks. HE’S GOT HIM UP!

Sound: HERE IT IS!

Boice: SICKLE TOUCH! BRYSON PULLS IT OUT!

Frost: Damn…

Boice: HERE’S THE COVER! ONE…TWO…THREE!

Nick Bryson (3.98aps + 1.7avs = 5.68 total)
Butters (3.59aps + 0.2avs = 3.79 total)

”The One” hits as Bryson celebrates his triumph, to a chorus of boos.

Bilge: Here is your winner… NICK… BRYSON!

Sound: Just a matter of time.

Boice: You have to respect the effort given by Butters here. He went toe to toe with Bryson, and I think that means he can take on anyone in this fed!

Sound: That’s your future… wait… where are you going?

Frost puts down his headset and stands up. From the ring, Bryson motions again that he’s taking the belt. Frost simply raises the belt high as the two stare down.

Boice: Ladies and gentlemen, these two men are two of the top wrestlers in the world today. At Ultimatum… they will face off for the FMW World Heavyweight Championship. That is a match… that you simply CANNOT MISS!

For the first time in a very, very long time, Christian G. Smitten is seen, not in a luxurious office, but in a common dressing room. Dressed, ready for battle, he lays on the floor, stretching his hamstrings to their full extent in preparation for his match with Chris Austin later tonight. His warm up is disturbed when Jack Eastwood walks in, and starts staring at the former FMW Champion.

Smitten: Can I help you?

Eastwood: What are you doing?

Smitten: Preparing. I would have thought someone whom was paid to wrestle would have been able to recognise what I was doing.

Eastwood: That’s no stretch I’ve ever seen before.

Smitten: Are you really that incompetent?

Eastwood: I do know what I’m talking about, but I wonder if you really do.

Smitten: Of course I do.

Eastwood: Then what are you doing?

Smitten: We seem to be having a breakdown in communication. I’m going to assume...

Eastwood: No no, I heard you the first time. That’s not what I’m asking. What are you doing?

Smitten: I’m sorry, but I’m not following you?

Eastwood: This isn’t Christian G. Smitten. This is some mad man who’s suddenly put morals infront of self gain.

Smitten: And look at what sort of success that brought me.

Eastwood: You’re a piece of sh*t who’s hiding behind the idea of “good”. Is this another trick Smitten? Are you trying to trick me out of hitting you with my best?

Smitten: Still not following your logic, Eastwood. Perhaps a nethanderal like yourself could slow down and think before you speak, you might make more sense.

Eastwood: If this is a poorly made disguise for you, it’s not going to work. I want Smitten at his best. That way, when I beat you, I won’t have people claiming I beat a shell of a man. So I’ll ask you again. What are you doing?

Smitten: I’m doing what needs to be done. Simple as that.

Eastwood: And what needs to be done Smitten?

Smitten: I’m filling the shell of a man I once was, Eastwood. If you’re coming to me saying you’re unhappy with me changing my image right before I face you, then that leads me to once answer. Fear. Fear in yourself that I’ve discovered the missing link in my make up. In what makes me strong. And you’re scared that now I’ve found it, the big yet easy to defeat dog is going to become unstoppable. And your plan to take out the best is going to fail.

Eastwood: I have no intentions of failing, Smitten. You’ll know pain you’ve never experienced come Ultimatum.

Smitten: Eastwood, I’m going to say this and say this once. There’s no pain I haven’t experienced that you have the ability to deal out to me. I’ve seen more, and experienced enough to know that pain, it’s something best served, not received, and nobody dishes it out like I do.

Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:21 am

The lights cut out as countless clips of FMW talent getting injured plays on the METALTron before being replaced by the Gold Standard Wrestling logo as Been To Hell by Hollywood Undead hits the speakers, search lights rolling over the crowd until the lyrics kick in. Matt Dunn makes his way out to his usual lightning pyro, and enthusiastic jeering from the crowd.

Bilge: The following contest is a triple threat ELECTRIC CHAIR MATCH! Introducing first, at 218 lbs, from Gold Standard Wrestling… Matt… DUNN!

Boice: This one promises to be absolutely sick. The leaders of two of the biggest stables in FMW today compete alongside Damien Inferno.

Sound: Two of these men will be fried in that chair inside the ring. One will escape with their body intact.

Boice: Can’t say I like Dunn’s odds here, going against two much larger men. Dunn at an even 6 feet tall. Eastwood is 6’8”, and Inferno is a near 7 footer.

Sound: Dunn would say the bigger they are, the harder they fall, but it’s hard to imagine Dunn being able to force the bigger guys into the chair tonight.

Shinedown’s “The Sound of Madness” hits as the lights dim and smoke fills the stage. From the crowd, Jack Eastwood is drinking and smoking as the fans boo him. He puts a cigarette out on a fan’s Drew Michaels t-shirt and violently hurls the beer bottle into the second deck as he makes his way to the ring.

Bilge: Introducing next, weighing 280 lbs, from Blackpool, England, The Pack’s own…. JACK… EASTWOOD!

Boice: Eastwood is far from a pleasant man, and that attitude should serve him well tonight.

Sound: The Pack leader dwarfing over the smaller Dunn, but you have to remember that Dunn has been around the block. He’s a master manipulator, and I think we can expect to see some trickery from Dunn this evening.

Celladon’s “Leaving All Behind” hits as Damien Inferno enters to a sizeable pop.

Bilge: Our last competitor weighs 278 lbs, from Austin, Texas… this is DAMIEN INFERNO!

Boice: And now we have all three of our competitors, and we are underway!

Sound: Let the slaughter commence!

Boice: Inferno with right hands to Dunn, Dunn trying to block… boot to the back of the head of Inferno by Eastwood!

Sound: Inferno is a little too focused on Matt Dunn right now, he’s wanted him in the ring for weeks.

Boice: Dunn pummels Inferno, Eastwood with a jumping senton to Inferno. Inferno turns… and eats a Three-Eight-Double-Six from Dunn.

Sound: Dunn doing a good job of dividing and conquering thus far.

Boice: Dunn with a few chops to Eastwood. Eastwood staggers, but he won’t fall.

Sound: Dunn trying to cut the big tree down.

Boice: Dunn tries a kick, but Eastwood catches. Inferno pulls him up for a capture bomb… but Dunn flips out… enzuigiri!

Sound: A lot of quickness, intelligence and athleticism from Dunn, which is exactly what he’ll need to win.

Boice: Dunn quickly to the top rope as Eastwood is brought to his knees. He’s looking for the Over and Out... here it comes… COUNTER INTO A SPINEBUSTER!

Sound: Great ring presence by the leader of the pack

Boice: Dunn is down, Eastwood measures him for that flying knee… 21st century trepadation misses, Dunn counters with a drop toe hold!

Sound: That’s just self-defense right there!

Boice: Dunn tries to pick the ankle, but Eastwood kicks him away… into the arms of Inferno!

Sound: Bad news for Matt Dunn!

Boice: Full nelson driver from Inferno! Eastwood charges and gets an elbow for his troubles. Inferno is heating up!

Sound: That pun is brutal…

Boice: Inferno off the ropes, he lays out Eastwood with a lariat! Dunn gets a big boot, and wisely rolls out of the ring to buy some time.

Sound: Dunn knows when to get the hell out of the way of a big guy with a head of steam

Boice: Inferno lifts up Eastwood in a military press!

Sound: How the hell do you lift somebody that big?!?

Boice: Inferno drops him on the ropes, Inferno rebounds off the ropes… A HUGE SPEAR FROM THE NEAR 7 FOOTER!

Sound: That’s like getting by a bus… oh my goodness.

Boice: Inferno points to the outside, he wants Matt Dunn!

Sound: Remember, Dunn made Inferno tap to the Best choker recently. That’s an ego-bruising moment for Inferno that he’s not about to forget.

Boice: Inferno to the outside, Dunn scampers away.

Sound: He knows he can’t take on the big man head-on.

Boice: Dunn around the ring, Inferno in pursuit. Dunn reverses course, jumps off the steel steps… but Inferno catches him and stops the cross body attempt!

Sound: A rare miscalculation from Dunn

Boice: Sidewalk slam onto the steel steps!

Sound: The big man tossing Dunn around like a rag doll.

Boice: Dunn is dazed, trying to gain some separation. Inferno on top of him… low blow by Dunn!

Sound: That’s the kind of scrappiness Dunn needs to win.

Boice: Dunn limps away, Inferno limping right after him. It’s a low speed hobbling chase around the ring!

Sound: Eastwood is stirring in the ring, lest we forget.

Boice: Dunn rolls into the ring. Inferno follows… and is DROPPED by a running knee from Eastwood. Now Dunn piles on with a driving knee of his own. Dunn motioning for Eastwood to strap Inferno to the chair.

Sound: I don’t think Eastwood likes being ordered around by Dunn.

Boice: Chokeslam backbreaker on Inferno by Eastwood. And now he glares at Dunn.

Sound: Dunn knows he’s fucked now.

Boice: Dunn tries a running forearm, but he’s caught by Eastwood. EASTWOOD LAYS THE BOOM! DOWN ON DUNN!

Sound: I don’t think he’s done. He’s signaling for… is he calling for the Deicide?

Boice: We don’t see this often, but Dunn has apparently pissed off Eastwood enough to warrant it. And the stakes of this match justify it as well.

Sound: If ever there’s a match to pull out your kill move, it’s this one.

Boice: He picks up Dunn by the throat… INFERNO NAILS EASTWOOD WITH A SPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE!

Sound: Dunn getting a stay of execution. And he’s pissed now. He’s pointing his finger… oh boy… Salvation at Gunpoint time?

Dunn points his finger at Eastwood in the form of a gun

Boice: Dunn has had enough of Eastwood. Inferno charges Dunn, but Dunn ducks and Inferno is out over the top rope!

Sound: Now it’s just the Pack vs GSW… leader vs leader. Dunn is coiled, ready to strike the dazed Eastwood. Here’s a rolling lighting spiral… and another… 3…THAT’S THE SALVATION AT GUNPOINT! HE HIT IT!

Dunn blows imaginary smoke from his finger, and begins to drag Eastwood to the chair.

Boice: DOWN GOES THE PACK! EASTWOOD IS OUT! DUNN DRAGS HIM IN, THE STRAPS ARE ON!

Sound: The crowd is HATING this

Boice: Dunn over to the lever… EASTWOOD IS FRIED!

Bilge: Jack Eastwood has been eliminated!

After a few seconds, the ref removes Dunn’s hand from the switch and turns off the power. EMTs swarm the ring as Eastwood is peeled, convulsing the whole time, from the chair.

Sound: Can you believe that’s only half of this match?

Boice: Dunn is taunting and celebrating, but Inferno is up on the apron. He pulls in Dunn by the hair!

Sound: Dunn’s in trouble!

Boice: Dunn hangs him up with a guillotine! Dunn rolls to the outside, he’s looking for the Salvation Shot! Inferno dangling on the apron!

Sound: C’mon Damien, don’t let this GSW prick win!

Boice: Dunn springboards up, INFERNO CATCHES HIM AND RACKS HIM UP ON THE TOP ROPE!

Sound: This match is a high spot bonanza!

Boice: Inferno grabs Dunn, he climbs the ropes… GO TO SLEEP MOTHERFUCKER ALL THE WAY TO THE OUTSIDE!

Sound: Both men down… oh my goodness… Dunn may be dead

Boice: EMTs finally able to retrieve Eastwood… the crowd is going wild… and INFERNO SITS UP!

Sound: Finally, the Golden Savior gets what’s coming to him.

Boice: Dunn is defenseless, Inferno clears off half of the steps. He pulls Dunn in for a powerbomb!

Sound: This is not good.

Boice: Inferno nails a powerbomb onto the steps! And now he’s getting in the ring… he’s headed up top!

Sound: That much weight, that high… that’s not good.

Boice: HELL’S GUILLOTINE! LEG DROP ON DUNN! DUNN’S HEAD WAS DANGLING OFF THE SIDE OF THOSE STEPS! HE WAS JUST CRUSHED BY NEARLY 300 POUNDS OF DAMIEN INFERNO.

Sound: This is over… nobody can survive that.

Boice: Inferno is tired and beaten, but he knows what comes next. He drags Dunn’s body into the ring, the crowd knows what’s up.

Sound: The savior becomes a matyr…

Boice: Dunn is dazed, he’s trying to fight, but Damien is much too strong. He throttles Dunn into the chair by the throat!

Sound: Dunn is freaking out, for good reason. But he can’t do anything against the strength of Inferno.

Boice: Inferno straps Dunn in against all his resistance. Dunn is screaming for mercy…

Sound: For some reason, Damien Inferno doesn’t strike me as the merciful type.

Boice: Inferno waves goodbye… and pulls the switch! INFERNO HAS WON IT!

Damien Inferno (3.90aps + 1.4avs = 5.30 total)
Jack Eastwood (3.87aps + 1.0avs = 4.87 total)
Matt P. Dunn (3.34aps + 0.4avs = 3.74 total)

Bilge: Here is your winner… DAMIEN INFERNO!

Boice: The crowd loves it. The emerging hoss that is Damien Inferno has defeated the leaders of both The Pack and GSW! This is his moment!

The ref struggles to pull the switch back from Inferno, but Inferno refuses to budge as Dunn fries for a full 10 seconds. Inferno eventually relinquishes, as Dunn passes out in the chair.

Sound: He wouldn’t let go… he… he’s a monster!

Boice: Damien Inferno has his revenge… and then some. Who the hell would dare cross this man’s path after that?!?

Suddenly, a large wave of boos erupt, as the members of GSW hop over the barricade and into the ring. Leviticus chases off the response workers as Whitt unstraps Dunn from the chair.

Boice: What the hell is this? Why are they getting in the way with the FMW personnel?

King and Whitt lift Dunn up into a Jesus Christ pose, and begin to carry him off.

Boice: What the… that’s just SICK! THAT MAN IS NO SAVIOR, HE’S JUST A DAMN WRESTLER!

Sound: This is stupid, and the fans are in agreement here

Dunn and GSW are showered with flying drinks. A loud “Fuck off, GSW” chant breaks out as the members of GSW continue to carry their leader through the crowd.

Boice: We’re not a religious group here at FMW, but I’ll bet a large portion of these fans are Christians. Seeing this man, this… asshole… being carted off like he’s… that’s just too much. THAT’S NOT RIGHT!

Sound: All those members of GSW… they’re going to take this quite personally, I suspect. They shall remember this…

Boice: This is sick, and this is stupid. Cut the feed, we’re going to a break.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:22 am

A metal door flips open as new FMW Television champion Matt Ashburn makes his way into the locker room. Under one arm is a large bowl and draped over his shoulder is his new title. He casually makes his way to the center of the locker room, garnering attention from everyone.

Ashburn: As you can clearly see, I am amazing. I know this was common knowledge, but I understand some of you have taken one too many blows to the head and slash or weren’t too bright to begin with, so I will make this easy for you.

Ashburn places the bowl on a chair placed near a pillar in the center of the room.

Ashburn: Inside this bowl I’ve acquired here are slips of paper with numbers on them. You see, I have no issues facing any of you, or all of you, in one night. So, this is my gift to you because I’m a generous champion. Everyone who is interested in a shot at the Television title at Ultimatum Three only needs to reach into this bowl and take a number. Later on, I’ll draw numbers from a separate bowl, and the first three numbers I take will get the privilege of losing to me on our company’s biggest show of the year in a gauntlet match. Enjoy peons.

Ashburn pats his title and shakes the bowl once before leaving. The rest of the roster looks at each other before, from the other side of the room, GSW walks in front of the table. Jeff Whitt hands the entire bowl to Crusoe as Leviticus, Kayden Osiris, and Jonathan King make a semicircle around their manager.

Whitt: Oh, Im sorry, did you think this was a chance for you? No, this is another opportunity where GSW is showing that when it comes down to it, the Gold Standard prevails over your sub quality. Par for the course may have cut it before, but not with us here. I guess you guys were just too slow.

The GSW team smirks as they move as a unit towards the exit, Crusoe clutching the bowl. The FMW roster stands and glares at them as they make their way out of the door.

Sound: I’m really starting to like GSW’s style. Taking no opportunity as a lost opportunity.

Boice: Well to move on from that we now have the most awaiting match of the card. The man returning from a drug rehabilitation center vs. the man who drove him there.

Sound: I wonder how long the ref can keep this match clean. These guys have beef!

Boice: Well only time will tell and here is Shelia Blige to announce the match

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, this match scheduled for a one fall! Introducing first…

Action Jackson snatches the mic out of Blige’s hand and begins the introduction of his personal employer.

Action Jackson: He weighs in at 235 pounds and he’s from Philidelphia, Pennsylvania… He is The Chosen one… The UltraViolent One and the SAVIOR of FMW, He is DREW MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICHAELS!!!

“Not Afraid’” by Eminem signals the entrance of Drew Michaels, The lights dim as Drew, surrounded by his entourage, make their way to the ring. Drew keeps a confident and focused look as his head trainer Dante Jones continues to give him some final words as they step into the ring and move towards the furthest turnbuckle. Drew continues to stare towards the top of the stage area, awaiting his opponent.

Boice: Drew Michaels is looking determined tonight, it’s one thing to face Drew Michaels in a singles match, but a completely different scenario to face him with a immoral background like Striker has coming back to FMW.

Sound: I’m calling this match to end via DQ, no way these guys will keep it clean and tidy.

Boice: Well Drew’s music has faded out and that can only lead to one thing now…

Sheila Blige: And his opponent, from Perth, Australia, weighing 210 pounds, in his first match back to FMW in 2011.. He is SKYLER STRIKER!!!

[i]”Mess of Me” by Switchfoot blasts through the arena to an overwhelming roar from the crowd. Whether they hated or loved him before they would all cheer for his return now. However with seconds passing the cheers begin to fall and curiosity fills the air.

Boice: Where is Skyler Striker?

Sound: Has it been that long that he can’t remember the way up to the stage.

Skyler’s music continues to play with still no sign of Striker anywhere in the arena. Blige begins to have a decussion with the in-ring referee, whereas Drew Michaels emits a slight snicker before calling for a mic and prepping his words.

Drew:: Come on Skyler, I know you want this match to. You’ve been waiting so long for it, so don’t blow your chance now…

More seconds pass with no response from Skyler. By now his music has finished and the crowd begin to boo

Drew:: See what you are doing Skyler, you’re robbing these paying viewers of a Main Event caliber match. So come down here and lets fight this out!

Still nothing. Blige finishes his discussion with the referee and lifts the mic to speak

Sheila Blige: Due to his non response to make an appearance, Skyler Striker has been Disqualified, therefore your winner… Drew Mich-

Drew Michaels (3.79aps + 1.6avs = 5.39 total)
Skyler Striker (0.00aps + 0.0avs = 0.00 total)

Drew:: NO! Do not finish that sentence! I’m not going to win this match tonight by having Striker no-showing his duties. He said he wanted a match and I’m here to give it to him, but if he’s not going to show up and allow me to uncover the addict he still is then this isn’t a win for me.

By now the crowd is quiet, listening to Drew’s words and giving occasional applauses, but they are stunned by the current situation.

Drew:: But knowing Skyler, it wouldn’t be hard to say that he had a relapse and ending back where he started. He always had a weak moral code and it’s evident tonight that hasn’t changed.

Drew pauses for a slight moment, letting an expression of disappointment flush through his face.

Drew:: Unfortunately that means tonight will no longer have it’s much anticipated match as it has been robbed by one man’s selfish attitudes. Therefore, let me assure you, FMW’s loyal fans. This match will happen! And I will make sure of that. We will bring Skyler’s unjustified actions and immoral decisions so the spotlight and measure him for his inadequacy.

A roar from the crowd is given to Drew Michaels words as he prepares his final words.

Drew:: For my name is Drew Michaels, and I will end this.

Boice: Strong words there by Drew Michaels, you can’t help but feel we were robbed of a show stopping match tonight.

Sound: All because Striker can’t stay off the drugs and keep it clean. $50 says Skyler’s around the back alley across the road sniffing his white powder.

Boice: Well whatever the reason may be, the result here tonight is an unopposed victory to Drew Michaels, but people must wonder where is Skyler Striker? And have we seen the last of him? Stay tuned FMW fans, we have tag team action coming up next!

The scene fades in to find the Sons of Attrition locker room. Hannibal Frost, clad in cowboy hat and shades, is nestled into the cushions of a black leather couch. A bowl of Fruit Loops fills one palm as the other strikes at it with a plastic spoon. Vegas Style lounge music can be heard from the TV across the room.

Suddenly, the door to the locker room bursts open, revealing Leon Caprice, clad in his wrestling gear.

Caprice: Hey.

Frost: What?

Caprice: Huh?

The two fall into silence, each one trying to appear more perplexed than the other. Finally, a face cramp pulls Frost from the stare down.

Frost: Don't you have a match to get ready for? When is that, by the way?

Leon steps briskly over to the television, only to find a concert staring back at him.

Caprice: You aren't watching the broadcast?

Frost: I will in a minute.

Leon stamps his foot.

Caprice: You'll watch it now.

Frost flings his gaze towards Leon, mouth agape.

Frost: But... but... I don't wanna'.

Leon eyes Frost through squinted eyes. All the while, Frost is, ever so slowly, raising a spoon full of Fruit Loops to his lips.

Caprice: Frost!

The fruit loops go flying. A delicious rainbow of tiny life preservers spray across the room as Frost reaches out in dismay.

Frost: What do you want from me? Bryson is out there making me look a like a joke. I mean, I've got a pretty broad sense of humor, but damn this man's relentlessness.

Caprice: What are you talking about?

Frost points to the TV.

Frost: Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra... I've been going over their concert footage for like... two days now. Two whole days, Leon. That's a habit forming.

Caprice: Why them?

Frost: Why not?

Caprice: Why what?

Frost: Precisely.

Leon cocks an eyebrow, unease showing under the surface of his eyes.

Frost: If Bryson wants a show, he'll get a show. Vegas Style.

Caprice: Why Vegas? W-why am I egging you on? That's it. I'm getting you a therapist. You didn't just fly over the coocoo's nest, you carpet bombed it before you left!

At this, Frost jumps up from the couch, his finger jaggedly pointing in Leon's direction.

Frost: Call me crazy again... and I'll light you on fire without even striking a match.

Caprice: How then? With your superpowers?

Frost grabs Leon by the shoulders, before spinning to dramatically point at his Full Metal Wrestling Championship hanging in a locker across the room.

Frost: In order to keep that, Leon, I have to beat Nick Bryson at his own game. He wants to make me look like an idiot. Well, damn it, I can make myself look like an idiot.

Caprice: Wouldn't you want to make him look like an idiot?

Frost: No, actually. I'm just going to whip his ass.

Caprice: Oh, of course.

Frost throws his arm over Leon's shoulder, all the while keeping his gaze on the gold across the room.

Frost: I'm not crazy, Leon. I'm blowing off some steam. It'll be fun playing this little game of his. Then, afterwards, I'm going to whip his egotistical ass in front of the world.

Leon nods, before walking over to the door.

Frost: This is the biggest match I've ever been in.

Leon pauses to look over his shoulder.

Caprice: Looks to me like Bryson is already winning.

Leon then exits the room, leaving Frost in Frank Sinatra coated silence.

Frost: Yeah... Good luck to you too.

Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:23 am

”I’m Made of Wax Larry, What Are You Made Of?” by A Day to Remember blares as Apostasy comes out to a big ovation, with the Abandoned title held above his head.

Bilge: The following is a tag team contest, with the stipulation that if Leon Caprice wins his third consecutive match, he will fight Apostasy for the Abandoned Championship at Ultimatum Three. Introducing first, from Cleveland, Ohio… the Abandoned Champion… APOSTASY!

Boice: Well, the crowd loves the Abandoned Champion, and he’s fighting tonight for a spot on the Ultimatum card… alongside the man who he would be facing.

Sound: These two have an almost sickening amount of respect for each other, so I think they’ll work together okay. Have to wonder what Apostasy thinks of his opponents tonight. Both former Broken Saints with him. One, he almost certainly despises. The other, probably still decent friends with.

Ed Kowalczyk’s "Grace" hits, as Leon Caprice heads to the ring to a roaring crowd. He slaps hands with the crowd before getting down on his knees and praying at the entrance ramp. In ring, Apostasy rolls his eyes as pyro goes off.

Bilge: His partner hails from Perth, Australia… LEON CAPRICE!

Boice: Leon has a lot on the line here. He wins this match, he keeps his job. He gets his title shot… he goes to Ultimatum.

Bilge: And their opponents…

Boice: Where are their opponents?

There is a notable pause as Apostasy and Leon look to the ramp in confusion. Out of the crowd, Omega and Johannson sneak up onto the apron and deliver stun guns to both men. They play up their heel heat to the crowd.

Bilge: um… Mark Johannson and Seth Omega!

Sound: Now that is damn funny.

Boice: We are underway, as Marky Mark and Apostasy will start things out. Mark with a headlock on the Abandoned Champion. Apostasy fights to his feet. Mark sent off the ropes, and Apostasy with a drop toe hold.

Sound: Former partners and friends at battle right now.

Boice: Apostasy picks the ankle, but Mark with a kick to the face. Inside cradle by Mark! 1… Apostasy rolls out… but Johannson slaps on another headlock.

Sound: You know, usually it’s a SOUND strategy to wear down your opponent, but with somebody as lazy as Apostasy claims to be, it’s actually probably playing to his strength

Boice: Apostasy to his feet again, and delivers a few elbows. Apostasy locks in a full nelson, he goes for the slam, but beautiful armdrag counter by Marky Mark…into another headlock

Sound: Aside from the moveset… Mark Johannson is looking good in his return to the ring.

Boice: Apostasy fights up, and Johannson makes the tag to Omega. Omega with a kick to the midsection. He’s beating on the Abandoned Champion with right hands.

Sound: Omega owns a victory over Apostasy in an I Quit match a few cycles ago. That’s a match that Apostasy would like to avenge

Boice: Omega whips Apostasy off the ropes, misses with a clothesline… LOU THESZ NECKBREAKER FROM APOSTASY!

Sound: Good counter there, and fitting to his style… almost effortless.

Boice: Both men crawl to their corners. Omega makes the tag, Apostasy reaches, but Mark stomps him down.

Sound: No Leon Caprice yet in this match. Leon certainly wants to have a say in whether he gets to Ultimatum, but he’s got to get a tag first.

Boice: Johannson with another headlock… I think that’s the fourth one this match. Apostasy starting to wear down, but he’s got his foot on the rope.

Sound: And you’ll notice that Mark takes every last inch of that 3 count before breaking the hold. He knows his way around the ring. He’s got that veteran savvy.

Boice: Mark now with a kick to the gut, and nails a DDT. Here’s the cover, 1..2..kickout by Apostasy!

Sound: Leon was fast charging in anyway, and there’s no way he would have let this match end like that.

Boice: The ref clears Leon out of the ring, as Mark makes the tag. Omega into the ring now, and he gets a low blow!

Sound: What the hell? He’s supposed to be a good guy!

Boice: Apostasy lives by his own set of rules, and the ref didn’t see it. That… right there, is how little Apostasy respects Seth Omega.

Sound: Mark is livid, but the ref didn’t see it!

Boice: Apostasy up, off the ropes… REEL DEAL! Omega is down, and Apostasy is about to make the tag! He does!

Sound: Leon’s fresh, he’s got it going!

Boice: Leon with a running STO to Omega! Jumping enzuguiri to Mark! Mark falls off the apron!

Sound: That man has some flash in those feet, he can just destroy you in an instant with those.

Boice: Shining wizard to Omega. He hooks the leg… 1…2… OMEGA GETS HIS FOOT ON THE ROPES!

Sound: Can’t pin a guy that close to the ropes.

Boice: Leon feeling it now, he’s stalking Omega for his finisher. Back-to-back, he’s got Omega up!

Sound: Here it comes!

Boice: Mark with a spear into the turnbuckle! Mark Johannson just saved Omega’s ass!

Sound: Apostasy is up top!

Boice: Cereal Crunch on Mark! All the competitors are in the ring, this is madness!

Sound: This is… awesome!

Boice: Apostasy to the apron, he rams Omega’s head into the turnbuckle. Springboards up… RIDE ALONG!

Sound: He put his knees right through Omega’s back!

Boice: The ref tries to restore order. Mark is out of the ring, Apostasy back to his corner. Leon is going high… he’s looking for the Faithfully Delivered! He’s up… SETH GOT THE LEGS UP!

Sound: That… had… to hurt

Boice: Both men down, both looking for the tag. Apostasy wants in. He’s fresh, he’s willing. Mark waits as well, he’s… at least looking better than Omega.

Sound: Omega has looked completely awful this match, but you figure he must be tired from the tag scramble earlier.

Boice: Could be. Both men tag. Mark misses with a clothesline… Apostasy with a spear… straight into the turnbuckle!

Sound: So much for that momentum.

Boice: Now Mark heads up top, he’s pulling in Apostasy… maybe looking for a top rope powerbomb…

Sound: That would be something new from Marky Mark…

Boice: Apostasy with the backdrop from the top! Moonsault… he hits the double play!

Sound: This match has been so back and forth, it seems that nobody keeps momentum for very long.

Boice: Apostasy wrenches a full nelson, he drags Mark up… Dragon Suplex!

Sound: He loves to hit three of these in a row…

Boice: Here’s the second… drops Mark right on his head. He rolls through. Mark grabs the ropes with his legs… full nelson driver!

Sound: Well… he changed that up a little.

Boice: I don’t know if that was planned or improved, but that was impressive.

Sound: Whatever, Mark has owned this match thus far. He’ll be right back on top.

Boice: Apostasy stalks Mark, he’s got him on his shoulders… BURNING HAMMER IS… COUNTERED! ARM DRAG INTO THE CORNER!

Sound: See? What did I say?

Boice: Mark rolls to the opposite corner. He taunts Leon, he charges at the dazed Apostasy… SNAKE EYES BY APOSTASY! That’s one!

Sound: Blind tag by Omega!

Boice: Alabama slam for two… leg drop for the triple play! Here’s the pin, but Omega scoops him into an inside cradle. ONE…TWO…THR—NO! APOSTASY JUST KICKS OUT IN TIME!

Sound: Great ring presence by Omega.

Boice: Omega gathers Apostasy, and nails a sidewalk slam! He has taken control of this match!

Sound: Omega isn’t the quickest, he likes to work slowly but violently.

Boice: Omega to pick up Apostasy, but Apostasy with the inside cradle! ONE…TWO… KICKOUT! BUT APOSTASY TRANSITIONS TO THE APATHETIC CHOKE!

Sound: Wow… what a counter, but…

Boice: Johannson into the ring, and drops an elbow to break the hold.

Sound: Nobody has been able to break that hold yet, but this is a tag match… and rarely are tag matches won with submissions… for that very reason. I know Apostasy said he wants to finish off Seth with that Apathetic Choke in front of Leon, but he has to work with Leon as a teammate to get this win.

Boice: Apostasy grabs Omega as Mark is shuffled off to the corner, and Seth gives Apostasy a low blow!

Sound: HA! Retribution at its finest!

Boice: Omega whips Apostasy off the ropes… powerslam! Here’s the cover! 1..2…LEON breaks the count!

Sound: Seth nearly playing spoiler to all of Leon’s hopes and dreams… almost

Boice: Headlock applied by Omega, who adds our 5th headlock. Apostasy flails his foot… did Leon just tag in on Apostasy’s boot?

Sound: He did, but Omega didn’t see!

Boice: Leon to the top rope… ROUNDHOUSE KICK FROM THE TOP!

Sound: Wait… is that even legal? I thought you had to tag a hand or torso?

Boice: Omega falls between the ropes, and Leon ties him up… FORCED FORGIVENESS TIME! A blitz of kicks to the sides and the face of Omega, and he finishes with a super kick… Omega may be out cold.

Sound: Why is Apostasy on the outside of the ring, he should be in his corner!

Boice: Leon stalks for the God’s Wrath… here comes Mark… Apostasy grabs his boot! Apostasy nails a DDT on the ring apron!

Sound: NO! THAT’S NOT RIGHT! HE’S A FACE! HE CAN’T BE DOING MORALLY QUESTIONABLE THINGS LIKE THAT!

Boice: GOD’S WRATH! LEON WITH THE COVER! 1…2…3! LEON AND APOSTASY ARE GOING TO ULTIMATUM!

Bilge: Here are your winners… LEON CAPRICE AND APOSTASY!
Leon Caprice and Apostasy (4.2aps + 4.06aps + 1.3avs = 9.56 total)
Mark Johannson and Seth Omega (4.07aps + 2.95aps + 0.6aps = 7.62 total)

Boice: Apostasy and Leon found a way to coexist and work as a team, and as a result, they’re getting their championship match at Ultimatum.

Grace plays as Leon raises his arms in triumph, as Apostasy retrieves his title and rolls inside the ring. Apostasy raises his title in triumph, then the two teammates stare at one another as the music stops. After a moment, the two men shake hands and Apostasy gives Leon “props” to the crowd, as Leon’s music resumes.

Boice: How sportsmanlike of these two

Sound: How homosexual of these two

Boice: Trash it all you like, but I like that these two men respect each other and this sport. They are going to put on a hell of a match at Ultimatum III.

As Leon goes up the ramp, Apostasy waves his finger and drops his title. He picks up the dazed Seth Omega and locks him in the Apathetic Choke

Boice: Apparently Apostasy wasn’t done!

Mark looks in, and waves his hand, abandoning his partner

Sound: How is this necessary?

Boice: Apostasy wanted to make a point to Leon, and gain a little revenge on Seth… and this crowd loves it!

Sound: Not surprising, they’re bloodthirsty animals.

Boice: SETH TAPS! HE TAPS OUT! Another victim to the Apathetic Choke!

Sound: Ugh…

Apostasy releases his hold and his music hits. Apostasy raises his title in the air and points to himself, saying “mine”. Leon and Apostasy stare down each other from the ramp to the ring

Boice: And Sound, I know you had to have heard that message. That one was sent loud and clear.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:25 am

NO HOLDS BARRED Results Ultimatum-2

Boice:Well with No Holds Barred almost over, we must turn our attention to our next show and what a show it will be.

Sound: The pinnacle of FMW all together in one night and what a card it’s shaping up to be.

Boice: Well just now we’ve received the details of the card and the first match will make sure that whatever wasn’t dealt with at No Holds Barred will be surely dealt with at Ultimatum.

Sound: That’s right because the opening match of the night is a Tag Team Gauntlet for the FMW Tag Team Titles.

NO HOLDS BARRED Results Ultimatum3_tag_team_gauntlet-1

Boice: With Harlequin and MASS Caesar winning the titles tonight it will be interesting to see if they can retain them and start what should be a memorable reign.

Sound: Quite right, but to move on to our next match. It was decided tonight when Apostasy and Leon Caprice won their match, that at Ultimatum they would go at it once again for the Abandoned Title.

NO HOLDS BARRED Results Ultimatum3_caprice_apostasy

Boice: A lot of energy and will power by Leon to finally get to this match, overcoming the odds and winning every match of the cycle.

Sound: Well from one SoA member to another, the following match is looking to be a grueling one.

Boice: Chris Austin vs. David GS in a C-4 Rules Ladder Match to determine the Number One contender for the C-4 Title

NO HOLDS BARRED Results Ultimatum3_austin_dgs

Sound: Austin will be looking to get back to his title, but with everyone saying that DGS should be above the Television Title, this is his chance to show us why.

Boice: And if you talk about anticipated matches then this is one not to go past.

Sound: Matthew Dunn finally gets his shot at the Television Title however beside him will be Kayden Osiris and Jeff Whitt against the newly crowned champion Matt Ashburn.

Boice: Ashburn laid down the challenge to anyone and clearly GSW took this as their opportunity to steal the show and it looks like it could work, if numbers pays off.

Sound: It’s not the numbers that will make a difference in this match, it’s the quality of the wrestlers and GSW needs to step up in this match to prove themselves.

Boice: Well to move on, we have the Final Installment of the Ultraviolent Championship duel between The Celt and Jack Eastwood.

NO HOLDS BARRED Results Ultimatum3_eastwood_celt

Sound: This is it! Celt has had the edge over Eastwood at every turn but this is Eastwood’s last chance to prove himself. Will he finally succeed on the grandest stage of all…we’ll see.

Boice: We also have the newly crowned C-4 Champion in Christian Smitten vs. the forever waiting number one contender Abel Steele.

NO HOLDS BARRED Results Ultimatum3_steele_smitten

Sound: Will patience preserver or will the Champion begin another grand reign.

Boice: But to now get to the Semi- Main Event of Ultimatum Three, it will be Drew Michaels vs. TyranT with Faith.

NO HOLDS BARRED Results Ultimatum3_michaels_tyrant

Sound:Having Faith in the match could be TyranT’s downfall. She’s been looking to get back at her father for all he’s done and with his recent defeat as Full Metal Champion he is ready for a complete ass whooping!

Boice: That’s as long as Drew doesn’t beat her to it.

Sound: And lastly we have the Main Event of Ultimatum Three. The Full Metal Champion vs. The Mount Vesuvius Torch Holder.

NO HOLDS BARRED Results Ultimatum3_bryson_frost

Boice: Hannibal Frost vs. Nick Bryson, what a match it will be.

Sound: But that’s one of many matches to look forward to. So join us ladies and Gentlemen as we reach the climax of the FMW cycle and roll around to Ultimatum.

Sound: Now we get to my favorite part of the evening, C-4 Wrestling!

Boice: Yes, No Holds Barred has been a great night, but now we’ve got the main event as Chris Austin will defend the C-4 Championship against former Commissioner and former FMW Champion Christian G. Smitten, who is fresh off a redemption of sorts after laying out Jaro.

Sound: I have to question Austin’s decision to challenge someone with the ability of Smitten to a match for the C-4 title so close to Ultimatum. As much as Austin has impressed me and all of FMW in the past year, Smitten is a very dangerous competitor as evidenced by his victory over current FMW Champion Hannibal Frost not too long ago.

Boice: I applaud it. He’s seeking out what he believes to be the best competition available to him and I think that deep down he wants to prove that he can beat a seemingly refreshed and re-focused Smitten without any sort of restarts or similar technicalities. Any keys to this match for the viewers at home?

Sound: Well, Smitten, despite his size is very technically sound. A man of his stature will look to close the distance and overwhelm the smaller champion with high-impact, but Austin has improved leaps and bounds from a technical standpoint and his mat game may arguably be second to none. Unfortunately, Austin may have to revert to his days on Anxiety or Anarchy, where he relied on his quickness and athletic ability to win most matches.

Boice: Well we will see what happens. Let’s go to Shelia Blige, It’s main event time!

Bilge: The following contest, scheduled for one fall with a twenty-minute time limit, is for the FULL METAL WRESTLING C-4 CHAMPIONSHIP!

NO HOLDS BARRED Results Fmw_c4-1

“Premeditated Murder” by J. Cole ominously sounds through the airwaves of Madison Square Garden as the hoodie-clad Chris Austin makes his way out to a raucously mixed, yet contempt-heavy reaction, title on waist and in an uncharacteristically flashy version of his usual in ring attire, consisting of MMA-esque fight shorts, knee pads wrestling shoes with kick-pads, a beaded silver necklace, heavily taped fists and a elbow wrap/pad hybrid on his right arm, which he adjusts while making his way through the fog.

Bilge: Introducing first, from San Jose, California weighing 227 pounds, he is the CURRENT FMW C-4 CHAMPION… the self-proclaimed “Student of the Game”, CHRIIIIIIS AUSSSSSSSTINNNNNN!!

Sound: Well, looks like someone was a fan of Macho Man growing up, the colors of his attire are very reminiscent of what the legendary Randy Savage wore to battle at Wrestlemania 5.

Boice: He’s a historian. He may be smug, arrogant, and possibly dead inside but he is big on preserving his “artform”.

Sound: That’s why he’s been damn near unstoppable in the past year and five months.

After a couple of fistbumps to a teenage boy and a woman, Austin hops onto the apron and snatches off his hood, staring daggers to the New York City crowd before entering the ring. He removes his hoodie and title, kissing the latter before handing it to the ref and crouching in the corner, loosening up. “Friend Like Me” by Wayne Bergeron hits as Christian G. Smitten makes his way to the ring to cheers for the first time in a while, looking very determined with a quietly confident aura surrounding him.

Bilge: His opponent, the Challenger, from Salt Lake City, Utah weighing 290 pounds… he is “The Honorable”… CHRISTIAN G. SMIIIIIIITTEN!!

Sound: Smitten looks completely different that he used to during his days as Jaro’s dirty work handler. I dare say that he feels like a weight has been lifted off of his shoulders. Truthfully, it’s time that Jaro’s mind-numbingly deranged idea of what wrestling and entertainment is as well as his sickening dirty laundry, was buried and banished from this federation. I’m proud that Smitten finally went back to being his own man.

Boice: He also looks like he is itching to erase that black mark known as his Death Row mistake from memory.

Smitten steps into the ring as the competitors’ eyes never break from one another. After removing his suit jacket to reveal Jack Swagger-esque ring attire, Smitten takes this time to stretch and loosen up before the referee holds the title high for all to see.

Sound: A quick review of the current rules of C-4: The match must be won via submission, knockout, countout or disqualification. The title can change hands if the champion is disqualified or counted out. Each competitor is allowed one rope break, and any submission attempts there after cannot be broken via rope break. If thrown out from the ring, wrestlers have a twenty count to return to the ring. Now, let’s get to what should be a fine exhibition of wrestling. You’re up, Jack.

Boice: And the bell rings, we’re off and running as both Smitten and Austin are looking to feel out one another. Smitten is quickly trying to corner Austin and it’s clear to see that Smitten’s got a look and demeanor about him that says he’ll be more aggressive than he usually is.

Sound: That could negate the speed and quickness advantage that Austin holds.

Boice: Smitten makes his move but Austin evades, collar-and-elbow tie-up here, Smitten using his leverage… Austin quickly snaps him over in a fireman’s carry takedown! Smitten didn’t seem to be expecting that.

Sound: Of course not, Smitten has a seven-inch, sixty-plus pound weight advantage. Power wrestling isn’t something Austin will want to get into.

Boice: They lock up again, Smitten takes the advantage with a headlock. Austin tries to push out of it but Smitten’s too strong. Austin grabs hold and powers down Smitten with a snappy-looking back suplex!

Sound: Textbook. He got the hips in, jacked Smitten up off the ground and at the height of the lift the bottom fell out with authority. Eddie Guerrero and Kurt Angle would be proud. Despite the weight discrepancy, Austin is showing that Technical Wrestling is beautiful in the fact that you don’t need to possess superb physical strength so long as you understand the nuances that goes into execution of it.

Smitten gets to a knee, holding his back as Austin just looks on, no sort of emotion on his face. He merely motions for Smitten to bring it.

Boice: Austin is all business here, and he seems to be looking to get into Smitten’s head.

Sound: I like that Austin is playing around to the crowd. He’s grown a bit more methodical and more no-nonsense.

Boice: Any pick for a winner?

Sound: I want Austin to win primarily because he’s on Ammunition and we need our signature title to stay home, but either man would make a fine C-4 champion based on ability and track record.

Boice: Another tie-up and this time Smitten breaks it with a knee to the breadbasket! He’s cornering Austin and starting to grind down the champion with brutal forearms and rights!

Sound: Look at that, no wasted motion between each strike. Smitten is trying to keep the pressure on here, hoping that it causes Austin to stray away from what is sure to be a stellar gameplan for Smitten.

Boice: Irish Whip to the opposite corner now, Smitten charges in, and way-lays Austin with a clothesline! Austin staggers out and Smitten follows up with a pendulum backbreaker!

Sound: Smitten not wasting anytime, burying an elbow drop to the back of Austin! I think his strategy is starting to come to fruition!

Boice: Which is?

Sound: Austin has more and more immersed himself into grappling and submission holds, particularly in the grappling area. Austin already has a tough time lifting Smitten as it is with the size advantage, so working the back will nullify any sort of grapples and just standing up becomes difficult for the champion. In a fist-fight, Smitten would be the heavy favorite, and it would only be a matter of time because of the force he can bring behind each blow.

Boice: Well you may be right because now Smitten has Austin in a Bow-and-Arrow hold!

Smitten: This could be quite the embarrassing night for Austin if he were to lose with more than 15 minutes left in the match!

Boice: Smitten has it deftly applied, but Austin’s reaching towards the ropes, I don’t think he wants to use it so quickly, but he may have to.

Sound: And unexpectedly, Smitten releases the hold! I’m guessing that he wants to make sure Austin will be of no opposition when he goes for victory. Not the most sound idea but I’ll wait and see before judging.

Smitten does not hesitate to go after the downed Austin, but Austin fires a forearm to the knee of Smitten, buckling him. Smitten shakes it off and goes for Austin again but Austin takes him down with a low dropkick. Smitten then begins to favor the knee as Austin attacks rabidly, stomping away at the knee before dropping his own knee across it. Austin rolls away to survey his damage and create space, rubbing his back in order to get some blood flowing to it.

Sound: Well, this is a proven strategy on Austin’s part, testing out the knee of Smitten. You know that was the same knee he injured leading up to their match at Death Row.

Boice: You seem surprised that Austin went for the knee.

Sound: In a way I am. I expected it, but I also expected a more unique plan of attack on his part.

Boice: Either way, Austin now dropping elbows across the joint, Smitten’s really feeling the assault now.

Sound: Austin’s looking to apply a hold but Smitten is able to kick him away. Smitten pulls himself up and Austin with a grisly chop block sending Smitten down!

Smitten rolls outside to recuperate. Austin is quick to follow, delivering a running high knee to the back of Smitten that sends him barreling into the Spanish Announce table. Austin swarms on the discombobulated challenger, firing off rights and lefts before rolling into the ring to break the referee’s count at four, and then back out to restart the referee’s count.

Sound: I like what Austin is doing, he’s using short bursts of offense to get his shots in, survey the situation and create space so Smitten can’t keep up his aggressive attack, forcing him to wrestle a full on fifteen to twenty minute match. Austin would have to be favored in a match where conditioning’s a factor, hence Smitten’s attempts to end things quickly.

Boice: Austin has Smitten now but Smitten bumrushes Austin into the barricade! The referee’s count is up to four as Smitten has Austin in his grasp, Gutwrench Suplex on the outside!

Sound: He gave Smitten too much time to recover there. Now Smitten is continuing his modified ground and pound approach. He has Austin now and he tosses him back in the ring.

As Austin rolls around to recover, Smitten tries to get more blood pumping to his knee. This allows Austin to recover, and as Smitten gets into the ring Austin stuns him with a Step-up Enziguri. Austin follows with some Knife-Edge chops, in a marked change of demeanor begins to pound away at the head and neck of Smitten, who covers up near the ropes.

Boice: Austin starting to open up on Smitten here, I’m surprised that Austin has been able to hold his own in such a physical confrontation. Austin sets up for an Irish Whip but Smitten just ragdolls Austin over the top rope!

Sound: Brute strength there. Smitten is on his way out, looking to possibly inflict more damage to the back of Austin. Smitten has Austin, clubbing him across the back and head now.

Boice: It seems that Smitten has been able to keep up the attack in longer intervals than Austin has. Smitten is lining up Austin here, may be looking for a big hit here.

Smitten charges but Austin manages to use Smitten’s momentum to toss him over in a Belly-to-Belly throw as the crowd “oooohs”. Austin grimaces, sitting up slowly as he’s really feeling the effects of Smitten’s assault. Austin gingerly rolls into the ring as the referee’s count has been restarted.

Boice: Smitten trying to find his way now, as Austin keeps a watchful eye on his opponent.

Sound: That sort of move is deceptively effective, I don’t think Austin got as much as he wanted, but he got more than enough.

Smitten pulls himself up slowly, using the barricade for support and is hunched over, shaking the cobwebs loose. Austin sees this and climbs the top rope, slowly rising and pointing to the air with both hands, causing a crowd pop.

Boice: Austin looking for high-risk here! Austin finds it, driving Smitten throat and neck-first into the barricade with a double axe-handle smash!

Sound: History beckons the Student of the Game!

Boice: Austin brought 230 pounds across the head and neck of Smitten there, and the referee’s count is up to eight!

Sound: Austin continues to stick and move, he’s already back in the ring and Smitten is in a bad way!

Smitten struggles to find his bearings but eventually reaches the ring at the count of eleven. Austin attacks, applying a Crossface to the increasingly sore neck of Smitten.

Boice: He’s got it applied now, but Smitten’s long reach allows him to reach the ropes, if he chooses!

Sound: If he uses his rope-break now, it may spell the end!

Boice: Austin cranking back, but Smitten gets his foot on the ropes, his rope break is gone!

Austin breaks the hold just before five, and rolls away from Smitten, plotting his next move. Smitten writhes on the ground as Austin delivers a jumping stomp to the previously worked over knee. He takes Smitten to his feet, and delivers a couple of palm strikes and a knife-edge chop that corners Smitten. He then begins to fire off alternating left and right jabs to the face and chest of the challenger. He goes for an Irish Whip but Smitten desperately counters into a short-arm Side Belly to Belly suplex. Austin remains on the ground as Smitten favors both his head and his knee.

Sound: This has been a back and forth match, each man using timely moves to offset the other’s momentum, we’ve seen high-risk, hard-hitting, and now it looks like the technical aspect is starting to pick up!

Boice: Indeed, we’re 15 minutes into the match and neither man shows any glaring signs of slowing down. Smitten is up and a HARD chop to the chest of Austin staggers him. Smitten follows with a headbutt, Irish Whip now and he floors Austin with a Samoan Drop!

Sound: He’s starting to build steam here, Austin trying to fight back but Smitten blocks the right hand and obliterates the champion with an Exploder Suplex!

Boice: Smitten looking to keep the pressure up, big time legdrop across the face of Austin! He may be starting to soften up for a knockout attempt?

Sound: It may be his best bet, trading holds may not be the best course of action!

Boice: Smitten stomping away at the champion now, but Austin catches the last foot and sends him off balance! Smitten rushes back and Austin ROCKS him with the “Cram Session” rolling big boot! Smitten wasn’t taken off his feet but he’s down to a knee!

Sound: Austin’s stepping back, he may be going for Occam’s Razor, that move is Austin’s go-to technique for big match situations! He charges but Smitten ducks the boot!

Boice: Smitten stops Austin with a kick to the gut here, he lifts him up onto his shoulder, Austin trying to get down but the Canadian Backbreaker rack has Austin in a world of hurt!

The referee asks if Austin wants to submit. Austin emphatically yells no, before managing to elbow out of the hold. Austin twists Smitten around and manages to toss him over with a Cravate Suplex, but not without a price as Austin holds his tender back. Austin stands up, and with a clear look of malice on his face drops to the mat, pounding on it as a dazed Smitten rises up.

Boice: Austin’s got him in his sights! This could be time for Class Dismissed!

Sound: If he hits it, it’ll be the beginning of the end for Smitten’s title hopes!

Boice: Smitten turns, Austin grabs but Smitten pushes him away into the ropes! Smitten doubles over the champion on the rebound, lifts…SMITTEN JUST SWITCHBOMBED AUSTIN TO THE OUTSIDE!

Sound: Did you hear the sickening sound of Austin’s back splattering across the damn floor? He’s got to be knocked out, concussed, this match must be over!

The NYC crowd marks out as Smitten drops to a knee, exhausted but still determined as the ref stares on at the motionless Austin, shocked at what Smitten has done. He quickly snaps from his trance and rushes to check on the on-his-side C-4 champion. He checks Austin’s hand and it drops once. He lifts again, it drops. He goes to lift once more but as his arm almost drops, Austin just raises his head enough to show some semblance of whereabouts, just barely waving off what would have been a knockout victory for Smitten, who falls to his back, stunned that Austin is barely in this match.

Boice: Apparently Austin did just enough to show life! I can’t believe it!

Sound: Heart of a champion. Say what you want about him but the kid is tough as all get out!

Boice: The referee is back in the ring and his count is up to five, outside of that head raising, Austin has shown little else!

Sound: How he did that is beyond me, that’s drop of over eleven or twelve feet! I respect the ref for allowing the champion all opportunity to show that he’s still able to continue, you should have to beat the champion decisively!

Boice: Count’s up to seven now and Austin still hasn’t moved!

Sound: Smitten has to be proud of himself, and what sweet justice would it be for Smitten to win this scintillating matchup via countout!

Boice: Austin just rolled to his stomach and the count is up to ten, Austin’s got ten seconds to recover!

The crowd begins a “C-4!” chant as Austin pushes himself up to all fours, arms wobbling uncontrollably as he does it. He then pulls himself to the table, staring right in the faces of Boice and Sound.

Sound: Get in the ring kid! You’ve got eight seconds or you lose the title!

Boice: Austin’s crawling to the ring apron, Smitten is up and ready! Count’s to 14!

Sound: Austin just collapsed back down! He’s not going to make it into the ring!

Referee/Crowd: 16!

17!

Sound: Austin’s pulled himself to a knee, he’s so close!

Boice: And he’s JUST rolled in at 19!

Smitten doesn’t give Austin room to breathe, he can sense the end is near. So with that, he hoists up a nearly dead-weight Austin and goes to lift him on his shoulders but his knee will not cooperate.

Sound: Austin’s attack has taken his toll but there’s no way he can even begin to counter!

Boice: Smitten tries again, torture rack hold now! Will he go for the submission or will we see Courtroom Assault?!?!?

Sound: The snarky New York crowd is on their damn feet, as they damn well should be, they’re itching to see the climax of this epic encounter!

Boice: Smitten squats to spin but the knee buckled! Austin lands on all fours behind Smitten and Smitten is clearly frustrated. He goes for Aust-CLASS DISMISSED! Austin put all he had into that cutter, his last gasp effort!

Sound: Smitten’s face was driven almost through the canvas! Both men are down and by my count we’ve got roughly three minutes left before the time runs out!

Each man lies exhausted on the mat as the referee begins a double countout. Smitten remains face down as Austin slowly sits up, holding his ribs, back and neck as he looks towards Smitten. He asks the ref to check him as Austin seemingly uses almost all of his strength to pull himself up. The referee obliges and picks Smitten’s hand up. It drops.

Boice: If Smitten’s arm drops once more, he’ll be declared knocked out!

Sound: All because of how Austin applied it! He was able to modify the technique of the cutter to emphasize more force that other users of that hold! The essence of C-4, adaptation, explosiveness!

Boice: The arm drops again! The referee raises it, but this time Smitten keeps the arm up, Austin is shocked!

Smitten slowly moves his hands in place to push himself up, but he only succeeds into rolling to his back! Austin, clearly hurting, manages to stand up, look to the sky and point upward as if he is in fact, the recently departed wrestling legend Macho Man Randy Savage much to the delight of the crowd. He then goes to the top rope, agonizingly slow for his standard as Smitten manages to get to all fours. As Smitten gets to a knee, Austin stands up, pointing to the sky as he does so.

Boice: Austin is looking for it all here, and Smitten is still on dream street!

Sound: If Austin hits what I think he’s going for, it will result in sound victory!

Boice: Smitten is up to a knee, but he’s yet to fully straighten…

Sound: Austin dives!

Boice: AUSTIN DELIVERS THE SAVAGE ELBOW DROP TO THE BACK OF SMITTEN’S HEAD! That’s 230 pounds of man crashing down across another man’s neck and head, forcing him into the mat! Austin had the form of it down perfectly as well!

The crowd offers a standing ovation as both men are down again.

Sound: This is why I come to work, Jack Boice! This is what it’s all about! I want all of the young punks and the old guard alike to take notice! This is a wrestling match at its finest! Whoever wins this one will have earned it!

Bilge: THERE IS ONE MINUTE REMAINING IN THE TWENTY MINUTE TIME LIMIT FOR THIS MATCH!!!!

Austin sits up as Smitten has yet to move. The referee checks Smitten, who responds with a failed attempt to sit up after two arm lifts and arm drops. Austin pulls the now face down Smitten to the center of the ring, and applies a Stepover Toehold Inverted Cravate, also known as the Hangman’s Clutch!

Boice: We’ve got fifty seconds left in this one! Can Smitten hang on?

Sound: Austin can’t have anything behind that hold, as lethal as it is! Smitten is trying to fight out but he has no rope break! He’ll have to tap out or do his damnedest to avoid unconsciousness!

Boice: Smitten is trying to fight it, he’s trying to fight it and Austin is seemingly begging Smitten to tap out!

Bilge: TWENTY SECONDS LEFT!

Sound: Crank on it, Austin, with all you’ve got!

Boice: Smitten’s hand is up, he may be reaching his breaking point!

The crowd is egging Smitten on to survive as Austin pulls back with as much ferocity as he can! The referee is asking Smitten if he wants to give up but Smitten, in excruciating pain, will not submit!

Bilge: 10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

The referee forces Austin to release the hold as a loud “BZZT!” is heard. The crowd is unsure as to what this means.

Boice: We’ve gone the full twenty minutes and no victor has been declared!

Sound: What a match!

Bilge: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, TIME HAS EXPIRED! THIS MATCH HAS BEEN DECLARED A DRAW!

The crowd boos heavily as both Austin and Smitten are not pleased with the result, but are too exhausted to do anything about it. The crowd repeatedly chants “FIVE MORE MINUTES” as Shelia places her hand to her earpiece just before the timekeeper can hand the C-4 belt to the referee.

Bilge: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I HAVE JUST RECEIVED WORD FROM P. THRUSTON DEVERAUX THAT THIS MATCH HAS BEEN GRANTED FIVE MINUTES OF EXTRA TIME!

Boice/Sound: YES!

The crowd cheers as Austin gets to his feet and struggles to bring Smitten to his. Smitten rushes Austin into the corner, and fires off some shoulder thrusts to Austin.

Boice: This match isn’t over yet and Smitten is trying to keep the advantage, this is eerily similar to Death Row!

Sound: Yes but Smitten did not restart the match, and neither did Austin, the board was so impressed with the match itself that it was granted extra time!

Boice: Smitten looks to keep up the advantage but Austin is running on adrenaline as he fights back! Rights and lefts, headbutts!

Sound: Smitten swings wildly and Austin destroys him with a release German Suplex! Smitten landed on his face and gut there!

Boice: Austin can’t capitalize immediately but I think he is forgoing a submission attempt in order to better his chances! He has Smitten now and Smitten shoves Austin away in a last gasp. Austin fires back and Smitten scoops him up! Gutbuster!

Sound: Smitten not wasting anytime here, he scoops up Austin now! He’s got him hooked!

Boice: COURTROOM ASSAULT! That has to be all she wrote! Austin is out, but Smitten may be as well!

Smitten sits up slowly as Austin lies motionless save for his leg making an instinctive kick-out motion which wouldn’t have done him any good even if he was being pinned. Smitten crawls to the feet of Austin, crosses them over and then uses that hold to turn Austin on his stomach for an Inverted Cloverleaf!

Sound: Talk about a debilitating hold, Smitten’s 6’10 and with this sort of hold after the Courtroom Assault it’s academic! Austin weakly trying to fight out of it!

Austin slowly begins to realize that the Courtroom Assault’s effects have long passed and now he’s in a deadly submission hold. Austin crawls and reaches but Smitten pulls him back to the center of the ring!

Boice: Smitten is cranking, all the pressure on Austin’s battered back and Austin is trying to suck it up!

Sound: He’s almost there and Austin lunges for them! He’s got the ropes! Smitten keeps the hold until the count of four!

Boice: It’s a war of attrition, the first man to make the counter may win this one!

Smitten can barely focus as both beaten and battered competitors are cheered on by the NYC crowd. Smitten signals for the end and hoists Austin up. Austin slithers down and ducks a backhand attempt by Smitten, then runs to the ropes as Smitten has lost sight of the champion.

Boice: Austin using the quicks here, CLOUD OF SPARROWS TO THE MUSH!

Sound: There’s the opening!

Boice: Smitten is on a knee and Austin sets him up… is he going to try and powerbomb Smitten in the condition that he’s in?

Sound: No way he can pull that- OH MY GOD WHAT A WILD BOMB! THE PEGASUS KID WOULD HAVE SHED A TEAR!

Despite absolutely crushing Smitten with a unlikely Snap Powerbomb, Austin collapses to the mat, the first part of Austin’s finishing combination, the “Final Exam” having sapped his energy as the crowd begins dueling chants of “Let’s Go Smitten!” and “R-C-A!”

Boice: Austin was looking for the Final Exam but he could not continue into the submission hold!

Sound: Austin’s getting to his feet, he’s going to try for it now while Smitten is worse for wear!

Boice: Austin can barely stand, but he’s setting up for a Cloverleaf!

As Austin squats down to turn Smitten, Smitten grabs the arm of Austin then pulls him to the mat to break free and floating over into a Dragon Clutch!

Sound: DRAGON CLUTCH! WHAT A COUNTER FROM SMITTEN!

Boice: No rope breaks for either man, Austin’s going have to find a way to get a 290-pound man off of his battered body through a counter that we may have never seen before!

Sound: Austin is desperately reaching for anything, the ref is asking him if he wants to give it up and Smitten has ALL of this hold applied!

Boice: Austin is showing guts of his own, as Smitten did before this match was granted extra time!

Smitten: TAP OUT, AUSTIN!

Sound: Austin is trying to fight it, but the hand is up, we’ve got roughly two minutes left in this overtime period, how much more can Austin withstand?!?!?

Boice: Austin’s starting to fade, he’s fading…NOOOOO! Austin won’t let this end!

Sound: Austin’s fighting, with all he’s got but Smitten has it locked!

Boice: Smitten pulling…Austin’s fighting… HE TAPPED OUT, AUSTIN’S TAPPED OUT! WE’VE GOT A NEW C-4 CHAMPION!

The bell rings as Smitten collapses off of Austin as the crowd offers a standing ovation to both men. Smitten remains on his back as the referee raises his hand in victory and places the C-4 title on his chest as “Friend Like Me” by Wayne Bergeron hits.

Bilge: HERE IS YOUR WINNER AS A RESULT OF A SUBMISSION, AND NEWWWWWWW FULL METAL WRESTLING C-4 CHAMPION….CHRISTIAN G. SMITTENNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Christian G. Smitten (4.19aps + 1.1avs = 5.29 total)

Chris Austin (4.26aps + 0.9avs = 5.16 total)

Boice: What a classic encounter!

Sound: I am thoroughly impressed! Throughly!

Austin manages to pull himself into a corner shocked as Smitten rises up, holding the title in the air in triumph. Then, Abel Steele rushes out and looks to get into the ring, but Smitten rushes the ropes and threatens to hit Steele with the title, which chases him from the apron. Austin pulls himself up, completely devastated and goes to leave, but Jack Eastwood hops the barricade and tries to sneak into the ring. In an unexpected twist, Austin changes his mind and protects Smitten’s blindside. All four men jaw at one another. Then, Eastwood merely smiles and backs away from where he came while a visibly upset Steele vows that Smitten and Austin will get theirs.

Boice: Thank God Smitten and Austin had the wherewithall to protect the integrity of this match.

Sound: I can’t blame Abel though. He had a C-4 title match against Austin. Where does this leave him now that Austin has lost the title in a hell of a match?

Boice: I am not sure but we still have Ultimatum 3 coming up! With that said, I’m Jack Boice and for my partner the Esteemed Dalby Sound…

Sound: As always.

Boice: Good night from No Holds Barred! What an event!

Austin offers a sportsmanly handshake to the new champion, who after mulling it over in suspicion accepts. After shaking the hand of Smitten and raising his arm in victory, Austin merely mouths “Congratulations” before leaving Smitten to celebrate his victory. “Friend Like Me” by Wayne Bergeron plays once more as we fade to logo.

NO HOLDS BARRED Results Fmwlogoupdatedblack

© FMW 2011. All superstar names, show names, logos, graphics, and championships are trademarks of Full Metal Wrestling, LLC. All rights reserved.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:27 am

FMW. COM EXCLUSIVE!!!

We fade in backstage, post-NHB. Veronica Cherrywood is standing by outside of the now former C-4 champion Chris Austin’s locker room. She begins to speak in a hushed tone.

Cherrywood: I’m Veronica Cherrywood and I’m going to try and get a word with Chris Austin, who lost the C-4 Championship in a thrilling match to Christian G. Smitten.

Cherrywood reaches for the door and just then, Austin, dressed in civilian clothes, i.e Cargo shorts, athletic shirt, hoodie and flip flops walks out very slowly, gym bag on his shoulder, pain all over his body and disappointment on his face.

Austin: What do you want?

Cherrywood: Just want to get a quick word with you on your thoughts as they relate to what happened earlier tonight.

Austin: I lost the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship. That about sums it up.

Cherrywood: Yes, but any other thoughts on Smitten, the match itself, anything?

Austin sighs, clearly not in the mood to speak but he knows that moments like this are what defines a man.

Austin: It’s been almost a year since I’ve walked into an arena without a championship. It’s been close to seven months since I walked into an arena without the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship. It is an unfamiliar feeling and it is one that I do not like. My body is racked with pain, yet according to the trainers I avoided major injuries such as concussions, organ damage or broken bones, but I, the best pure wrestler in FMW, no longer have the championship that says I am what I say I am.I always said that I never needed a title to tell me something that I already knew, but the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship was more than that to me.

So, I am not sure what to think at this moment. I threw everything at Smitten, but it was not enough. The Switchbomb towards the end of the match was the beginning of my downfall. But, I lost to a better man on this night. I submitted. I gave up the privilege of being called C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Champion. Do you have any idea what that’s like? For someone to beat on you and inflict so much damage upon your person that you give up the honor of being what you work tirelessly to be?

Cherrywood: No.

Austin: I didn’t think so. So what more do you want me to say? Tonight was not my night. It’s a lesson learned, it keeps me grounded and keeps me understanding that I am still the Student of the Game.

Cherrywood: What about the rumors circulating about you not having a match on Ultimatum 3 because of your title loss?

Austin: If FMW wishes to leave the 2010 Superstar of the Year off their biggest show because I lost to one of the best, then their stupidity knows no bounds. However, a rumor is just that, a rumor and not something I will address. I am proud of the effort I gave, I don’t give a damn what negativity it brings my way.

Cherrywood: Anything else?

Austin: As for Abel… well, I would rather lose to Smitten than use 10 or 15 minutes of my time destroying a man, whom while very talented, is best served outside of the C-4 division due to his in-ring style, still if you insist we will face-off and I fully intend to dissect you when that match comes. Smitten, I want you to enjoy that title reign, however long or short it may be. We will face-off again, and I hope that it is for the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship. I can beat you Smitten, and I must prove that I can do so without a technicality such as what happened as Death Row. I will see you soon, and I will win.

I may have lost to a great competitor, but it does not change that I am still one of the best, and it does not change that I am still the best pure wrestler in FMW as it takes greatness to defeat greatness. Smitten proved that to me, and I will prove it to him in the future.

Class Dismissed.

Austin walks away as we fade out.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:29 am

OOC: And thats it!!

Sorry for being a tad late but with a lot of issues coming up within FMW, they needed to be sorted out first before this show could be finalised with it's hype to Ultimatum III.

A huge props to the mighty NHB staff, a EXTRA SPECIAL CALL OUT TO APOSTASY who was unstoppable in his match writing and although some frown upon it, that has earnt him 3 FMPs!!

Anyway gives thoughts, thanks or TT to the show. Because it's up and it's good!
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:38 am

OOC: It was a good show, I'm sad that I lost the tag team scramble, but I can't say I'm surprised. My only issue is that the winner of the C-4 Championship match was spoiled in the Ultimatum Advertisement.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:48 am

^ That. IC comments to come later.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:11 am

Anwyl: Wow it took GSW six men to slow me down and eliminate me. The team of Anwyl and umm... wait did I have a partner. Because I am pretty sure I carried this "team" all the way. Go back to the gym Christian, go work on the basics, mate.

At least you did one thing, along with those hillbillies and GSW. You put me over so much, because you all had to realize I was the strongest in the ring.

SIX MEN, TO ELIMINATE MY "PARTNER".

Just remember Gold Standard Wrestling; I Jacob Anwyl, was not personally eliminated be any of your members. I could have went 'til the end by myself and still had a better showing than most of your team.

Anwyl rubs his jaw and adjusts his trunks

Anwyl: Now, I hear the Alex O'Rion is finally back in FMW and I am more than on my way to becoming a huge star here. So to prove a point that I am the real deal, the greatest Australian in sports entertainment and a future FULL METAL CHAMPION. I am calling you out O'Rion, see what would be better than beating a former Full Metal Champion, the first Hayabusa Cup winner, a former Mount V winner and a former FMW Tag Team Champion to prove my point.

Anwyl begins to smirk

Anwyl: Don't tip toe around me O'Rion, because I am waiting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:16 am

OOC: I scored higher than Damien? That was unexpected, hah. But yeah, great show, only problem being the aforementioned spoiling of the biggest match on the card.

IC: Hah...well that was fun. Did better than I expected us to. Levi, King, I'll give you props, you did good. Can't say the same for your stablemates though, but hey, that's why you guys are the ones in the Gauntlet.

See you at Ultimatum.

And Damien. Good work, man.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:19 am

Jonathon King wrote:
OOC: It was a good show, I'm sad that I lost the tag team scramble, but I can't say I'm surprised. My only issue is that the winner of the C-4 Championship match was spoiled in the Ultimatum Advertisement.

OOC: Was thinking the same thing. Whoops.

IC: It's done.

I've made it.

Damn, it's good to be on the Ultimatum Card.

You know, I've said enough to Leon over the last few weeks. I'll probably be saying more to him leading up to Ultimatum. So, I'd like to take a moment to discuss the two men I defeated tonight.

Mark... thank you so much for having my back when I won this title in that lumberjack match. You were fantastic in your return tonight, and I wish you well. You're a hell of a competitor.

Seth... you are garbage. Everyone ought to know that by now. I'm so glad that I forced you to tap out in that ring, even if it was after the match. The way I see it, Seth... I've beaten you twice now. You were lucky to beat me once. This series is over. I am better than you, and I don't really feel like proving it anymore. I have bigger fish to fry. I have 2 men with shots at my title lined up in Leon and Mass Caesar... the new tag champion. I have no respect for you, but I guess that's okay, as it's clear you have none for me either.

Perhaps Leon might be worried about me resorting to, admittedly, cheap tactics to gain the upper hand. He shouldn't. I don't have an ounce of remorse for giving a low blow to Seth because I know that he's a goddamned snake. I know that he's an opportunist, and a cheap shot artist himself. When faced with so-called men like Seth Omega, the only way to not be at a disadvantage is to allow yourself to use whatever tactics they use. The point is this. I know Leon would never do the things that Seth does. I can respect that, and I'm willing to fight fair. Just as I know that Seth is willing to fight dirty.

Now, onto Ultimatum.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:33 am

Nicholas Gray wrote:
IC: Hah...well that was fun. Did better than I expected us to. Levi, King, I'll give you props, you did good. Can't say the same for your stablemates though, but hey, that's why you guys are the ones in the Gauntlet.

See you at Ultimatum.

Jonathon: I gotta say, you impressed Gray. I figured you'd waltz in and get thrown out, instead, I fell flat on my ass and you outlasted me. I still don't like you, but you're better than I thought you'd be. I'll see you at Ultimatum.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:38 am

Jonathon King wrote:
Nicholas Gray wrote:

See you at Ultimatum.

Jonathon: I gotta say, you impressed Gray. I figured you'd waltz in and get thrown out, instead, I fell flat on my ass and you outlasted me. I still don't like you, but you're better than I thought you'd be. I'll see you at Ultimatum.

Anwyl: Wow King, what does it feel like being the biggest failure in GSW. I would have said Storm, but that fella has balls mate! BIG OL' COJONES MATE!!!

King, you have all these dollars but you are still a failure, how is that possible? And if you have so much money, why are you still wrestling?
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:56 am

Jonathon: I'm almost hurt Anwyl, "The biggest failure in GSW"? But then I remembered that you really don't matter, so I stopped caring. Although, you did ask a legitimate question.
Anwyl wrote:
Anwyl:King, you have all these dollars but you are still a failure, how is that possible? And if you have so much money, why are you still wrestling?

You want to know why I'm wrestling, even though I don't need the money? Answer me this, why are you wrestling? It can't be because of money, there are far easier ways to get some cash. Me, I don't have to worry about money, so I got a free shot to do whatever I wanted, and I wanted this.

Money is nice, but it's not everything. GSW gave me a chance to do what I love, and get famous doing it. Now, I'm 29, rich as all hell, I have a great job and friends who will back me up. My face is being broadcast in millions of homes, and my name is on lips around the world. One match into my FMW career, and I already have a spot on the biggest show of the year. You've been here for how long, and have what to show for it?
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:04 am

OOC: Ok, I'll go gentle because it was your first show as a head writer Leon. Over all, this wasn't a horrible show, but one extremely major oversight did kinda put it into the "bad" column".

- A nice, swift opening, serving it's purpose and only it's purpose. introduce and hype the show.

-Congrats to Manny and Harley for winning the tag team championships. This was a good match and fun to read so well done.

- In congratulating new champions, congrats to Ashburn for defeating David GS to join the champions club. A big win, so run with it, and hopefully you'll be as dominant as David. Along side that, David, this loss will give you a major chance to jump up the card. Scratch that, it is going to, so run with it.

- The Electric Chair match felt a little off to me. Generally through the show, I felt Dalby Sound in particular was a little flimsy in his portrayal. I'm thinking that's what's putting it off in this match. Being a pure wrestling freak, in particular greko roman wrestling, Dalby should have been hating anything and everything that happened, and it very much came across as he was pro-unadulterated violence.

- In that line, David Boice's personality could have also been played up a lot more. He's a much more kooky guy than he's been protrayed as of late.

- Ok, here's exactly the point which put the show from "An enjoyable, entertaining read with a few flaws" to "What the fuck, how could you miss that". I'll say this too, I'm saying this, not because it was my match, but because it was a match. I'd be saying exactly the same thing about it if it were any other competitors. Spoiling the C-4 Championship match, the main event of a supershow, and in turn, ruining the big finale of the show with Austin and Smitten fighting off Steele and Eastwood, with the questions being asked of the status of the matches that were booked. That's... well really, I'd say it's inexcusable. I'm going to put it down to a lack of experience, but that really lacked a lot of foresight, and showed a lack of planning and thought in the out line of the show.

As a headbooker myself, I understand how difficult it is to keep track of a show, and how to piece together a show so that you're both making it entertaining, while keeping it exciting. Spoiling the finish for the show instantly undermined the whole main event match, and made the show finish very very very very weak, esspecially leading into a pay-per-view. The best way to get around this, I've found, is making a list, and in a way, planning out your running order before you start editing the show together. That way, you've got a wide view of what exactly needs to happen and where, and if any spoilers are going to show up.

-Main event match itself was a fantastic one, and I'm personally a bit surprised by the result. I was sure Austin would have gotten the win. Thank you RCA for a fantastic match, I think we've put on another special and spectacular match, and as always, it's an absolute pleasure to go up against you. We're 1-1 now, which would makes the possibility of a rubber match extremely exciting.

IC stuff to come when I stop freaking out about packing. Probably after a few drinks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:27 am

Ashburn, you have our attention, and I don't just mean that IC...
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:48 am

Jonathon King wrote:
Jonathon: I'm almost hurt Anwyl, "The biggest failure in GSW"? But then I remembered that you really don't matter, so I stopped caring. Although, you did ask a legitimate question.

You want to know why I'm wrestling, even though I don't need the money? Answer me this, why are you wrestling? It can't be because of money, there are far easier ways to get some cash. Me, I don't have to worry about money, so I got a free shot to do whatever I wanted, and I wanted this.

Money is nice, but it's not everything. GSW gave me a chance to do what I love, and get famous doing it. Now, I'm 29, rich as all hell, I have a great job and friends who will back me up. My face is being broadcast in millions of homes, and my name is on lips around the world. One match into my FMW career, and I already have a spot on the biggest show of the year. You've been here for how long, and have what to show for it?

Anwyl: You didn't almost hurt me, I am still standing head high above my shoulders. I didn't get thrown over the top ropes by any of you, mate!

But the reason why I'm wrestling is simple, it's because I can. Because I can travel the world doing what I love doing.

King, I have been here for five events now and what I have to show for it is a movie deal in which is being filmed right behind me.

Anwyl points the the camera crew behind him

Anwyl: I think you missed them before. The camera man Rico, top bloke. We all love Rico.

But I have been here for five shows and I have a film crew following me around.

Ultimatum III, the biggest show of the year may have a cameo appearance by Johnathan Who? I was reading through the No Holds Barred reviews on the Lords of Pain website and it reads

Lords of Pain- *SPOILERS* FMW No Holds Barred Review 6/18/11 wrote:

FMW No Holds Barred Review/Results 6/18/11
By LOP
Jun 18, 2011 - 11:43:40 PM

Report by Richard Redwood & PWinsider.com

Tag Scramble for the FMW Tag Team Championship-

Anwyl was the first to enter with his partner of Christian Parkes followed by Southern Pride. The match began quickly Anwyl and Parkes taking control for most of it, Anwyl was looking good out there especially with the lack of experience shown in the ring from his opponents and partner. Southern Pride and FMW really need to work together with helping their in ring skills. Leviticus and Johnathan King were next to enter being beaten down by Anwyl/Parkes. Anwyl and Parkes looked particularly strong especially when the first two GSW team's were in the ring only to have Parkes eliminated by Jeff Whitt after the third team of Dunn and Osiris forcefully entered the match attacking the Pack. It was a good showing in the tag scramble from GSW, the biggest story between the bunch was the attack on Storm after he saved Jeff Whitt from receiving a chair to the face. Whitt and the rest of GSW attacked Storm before throwing him... (Click Here To See More)

Anwyl: Wow, it looks like King's name was on everyone's lips aye.

Anwyl was looking good out there especially with the lack of experience shown in the ring from his opponents and partner.

Anwyl: Wow, I looked good out there. Wouldn't you look at that, Anwyl and Parkes being mentioned here and there through out the article.

So Click Here for full article
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:59 am

Anwyl wrote:
Anwyl: Wow it took GSW six men to slow me down and eliminate me. The team of Anwyl and umm... wait did I have a partner. Because I am pretty sure I carried this "team" all the way. Go back to the gym Christian, go work on the basics, mate.

At least you did one thing, along with those hillbillies and GSW. You put me over so much, because you all had to realize I was the strongest in the ring.

SIX MEN, TO ELIMINATE MY "PARTNER".

Just remember Gold Standard Wrestling; I Jacob Anwyl, was not personally eliminated be any of your members. I could have went 'til the end by myself and still had a better showing than most of your team.

Anwyl rubs his jaw and adjusts his trunks

Anwyl: Now, I hear the Alex O'Rion is finally back in FMW and I am more than on my way to becoming a huge star here. So to prove a point that I am the real deal, the greatest Australian in sports entertainment and a future FULL METAL CHAMPION. I am calling you out O'Rion, see what would be better than beating a former Full Metal Champion, the first Hayabusa Cup winner, a former Mount V winner and a former FMW Tag Team Champion to prove my point.

Anwyl begins to smirk

Anwyl: Don't tip toe around me O'Rion, because I am waiting.

Dante: ...The fuck? Why is this musty cunt challengin' people way above his pay grade? Don't you have..a nigga dressed like a shark to slap fight with in the dregs of the bottom of the card or something? I know my brother from another mother has been slipping as of late but shit can't be that dire.

Goddamnit I'm rusty. And lugging fatass around and having him crash into me a few times isn't a goddamn picnic. But home is where the heart is and it appears I can't escape this little addiction o'mine. It's unfortunate that a legal technicality rendered my student who has so much promise and talent to have his career here in Full Metal Wrestling cut short but..given the shabby state of shit, it isn't surprising that the fucksticks running this place didn't find a means to protect their talent and fight for the equality of the common worker. What you have is a bit of a problem with the wrestling industry as a whole;

It's ran by dicks. Dicks who don't have the experience, have messiah-complexes (no Drew Michaels), and are overall pretty shifty. Here in Full Metal Wrestling, it seems alright with these cats to allow shit like the GSW movement to continue for the sake of having an external enemy threat who repeatedly insult the integrity of the brand yet are allowed to spew their bullshit propaganda pieces about how FMW holds people down and how it isn't concerned with the safety of its workers. Right idea, kids. Wrong enemy. You shouldn't be attacking the goddamn talent - what you should do is direct your attention to the producers and head writers; the president of the company and the corporate fat-cats whom collect a healthy check from you stupid cunt sapplings busting your ass on a nightly basis.

The second problem here is the lack of recruiting new talent this company seems to be okay with. Here I see the same names I saw last Ultimatum on the same positions on the card. Why in the holy dog shit is Nick Bryson, a guy who couldn't draw a dime if he shat quarters out of his extended orifice, in the main event - again? Furthermore, why in the blue hell is Hanniboo Frost holding the belt that everyone in the wrestling industry strives to compete for? This backwater, hick-ass, Rebel Yellin' yokel who couldn't even be bothered to take time out of his busy schedule to participate in No Holds Barred but it was within his means to show up for a paid appearance? This nigga don't give a shit about servicing the fans. The only things he services are the collective cocks of DGS, Celtykins, and Crap-piece.

And speaking of those three, why the fuck are these three even featured? Celt I really don't have much animosity towards. Niggas taken more verbal abuse from me alone than the combined roster. But DGS? The kid's green as goose shit and is a product of attrition (pun intended). The lack of good, young talent has inflated his win numbers to an astronomical height oh and before I forget..he openly admitted to being above the title he was holding. What kind of shit is that? Are you for real, bruh? Do you know that there are kids broke as fuck who are way better than you and hungrier than you? They would kill to be where you are. And yet you could give a shit less.

Crap-piece..urgh. The failed, lethargic, demonic love child between a poor man's Drew Michaels and Skyler Striker on a Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas styled bender is still getting shot after shot after shot at the same fucking title. Yes. There's nothing wrong with this picture. Fucking idiots. He failed the first time, Showstopped the second time, and I doubt it will be pretty a third time. Bite a fucking curb and euthanize yourself, you spineless, dickless sack of shit.

In conclusion to this glorious Ode de la RANTPAGE!, the board of directors are a fucking joke and have been for quite sometime. The only problem is, I've been too self-involved in my self-imposed exile to really give two shits about it. Good job, fuckwads. You made me care again. You made me give a shit about this company and shake my head in fury about how inept and clumsy your care of it has been.

The fact that a drunk and a recovering drug addict are the best defenders of this company gives a clear picture of how badly this shit's going. But I'm going to remind you why they still fear me. Why I'm spoken about beyond the jokes and snide remarks regarding my unabashed and shameful drinking habits..or that I'm unreliable with a hint of terror intermingled with a quiver of reverence. Does that sound cocky? Fuck yeah it does. But I'm going to remind you all..

Why I still kill.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:18 am

Anwyl wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:

Anwyl: You didn't almost hurt me, I am still standing head high above my shoulders. I didn't get thrown over the top ropes by any of you, mate!

Jonathon: Wow, you're really stupid. Like, insanely stupid. I've met gorillas that make more sense in a conversation than you do, and the sheer magnitude of your stupid has made me unable to respond. It's like watching a trainwreck, but with words.
Anwyl wrote:

King, I have been here for five events now and what I have to show for it is a movie deal in which is being filmed right behind me.

Anwyl points the the camera crew behind him

Anwyl: I think you missed them before. The camera man Rico, top bloke. We all love Rico.

But I have been here for five shows and I have a film crew following me around.

Jonathon: I just, I don't, there's just.... Fuck man, I have never met someone so incredibly stupid in my entire life, and I grew up in New York.

Anwyl wrote:
Ultimatum III, the biggest show of the year may have a cameo appearance by Johnathan Who? I was reading through the No Holds Barred reviews on the Lords of Pain website and it reads

By LOP

Anwyl was the first to enter with his partner of Christian Parkes followed by Southern Pride. The match began quickly Anwyl and Parkes taking control for most of it, Anwyl was looking good out there especially with the lack of experience shown in the ring from his opponents and partner. Southern Pride and FMW really need to work together with helping their in ring skills. Leviticus and Johnathan King were next to enter being beaten down by Anwyl/Parkes. Anwyl and Parkes looked particularly strong especially when the first two GSW team's were in the ring only to have Parkes eliminated by Jeff Whitt after the third team of Dunn and Osiris forcefully entered the match attacking the Pack. It was a good showing in the tag scramble from GSW, the biggest story between the bunch was the attack on Storm after he saved Jeff Whitt from receiving a chair to the face. Whitt and the rest of GSW attacked Storm before throwing him... (Click Here To See More)

Anwyl: Wow, it looks like King's name was on everyone's lips aye.

Anwyl was looking good out there especially with the lack of experience shown in the ring from his opponents and partner.

Anwyl: Wow, I looked good out there. Wouldn't you look at that, Anwyl and Parkes being mentioned here and there through out the article.

So Click Here for full article

Jonathon: I would almost be impressed, except that you wrote that yourself. A real story might not put the spotlight on me, but the writer would have to be blind, deaf, dumb and well-bribed in order to write about you in a positive light. I'm actually ashamed to be having a conversation with you.

OOC: Seriously man? Really?
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:24 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Dante: ...The fuck? Why is this musty cunt challengin' people way above his pay grade? Don't you have..a nigga dressed like a shark to slap fight with in the dregs of the bottom of the card or something? I know my brother from another mother has been slipping as of late but shit can't be that dire.

Anwyl: BANG BANG! SKIT SKIT! NIGGA!!! Are you a just a couple of pimps, no hoes!

PAA-LEEASE!!! Alex O'Rion will take my offer, he will take my offer because what does he have to lose, HOMEDAWG!

Now brotha, let's get us some grape soda with the boys from the hood and enjoy some ballin'! WORD!
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:39 am

Dante: If I wasn't so convinced that you'd like it, I'd asphyxiate you.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:45 am

Is it actually legal to sign the mentally retarded to a wrestling company?

Because Jesus fuckin' Christ.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:46 am

Jonathon: Hey Anwyl, I went to the website from which you got your results, and I noticed something odd. What I found there, and what you just showed us, are actually rather different stories. I went ahead and marked some of the "irregularites" between the two.

By LOP

Anwyl was the first to enter with his partner of Christian Parkes followed by Southern Pride. The match began quickly Anwyl and Parkes taking control for most of it, Anwyl was looking good out there at least in comparison to the lack of experience shown in the ring from his opponents and partner. Southern Pride and FMW really need to work together with helping their in ring skills. Leviticus and Johnathan King were next to enter, quickly locking horns with Anwyl/Parkes. Anwyl and Parkes put up a good fight against the overwhelming assault by the first two GSW teams that were in the ring, only to have Parkes eliminated by Jeff Whitt after the third team of Dunn and Osiris entered the match. It was a good showing in the tag scramble from GSW, the biggest story between the bunch was the attack on Storm after he nearly eliminated Jeff Whitt, pushing him out of the way of a chair to the face. Whitt and the rest of GSW attacked Storm before throwing him......

Jonathon: Now this really is pathetic. What does it say about you, that you had to edit a news article just so you could claim some advantage over me. Say what you will about me and my friends, we'll prove you wrong over time, but we do not need to put words in the mouths of respected reporters in order to make ourselves look good. We can do that on our own.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:51 am

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Is it actually legal to sign the mentally retarded to a wrestling company?

Because Jesus fuckin' Christ.

Dante: It explains why Mass Chaos still has a job.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:53 am

Quote :
Dante: If I wasn't so convinced that you'd like it, I'd asphyxiate you.

Anwyl: NIGGA THAT'S FUCKED... Maybe we should get some fried chicken and some KoolAid and watch Purple Rain...

Quote :
Jonathon: Hey Anwyl, I went to the website from which you got your results, and I noticed something odd. What I found there, and what you just showed us, are actually rather different stories. I went ahead and marked some of the "irregularites" between the two.

By LOP

Anwyl was the first to enter with his partner of Christian Parkes followed by Southern Pride. The match began quickly Anwyl and Parkes taking control for most of it, Anwyl was looking good out there at least in comparison to the lack of experience shown in the ring from his opponents and partner. Southern Pride and FMW really need to work together with helping their in ring skills. Leviticus and Johnathan King were next to enter, quickly locking horns with Anwyl/Parkes. Anwyl and Parkes put up a good fight against the overwhelming assault by the first two GSW teams that were in the ring, only to have Parkes eliminated by Jeff Whitt after the third team of Dunn and Osiris entered the match. It was a good showing in the tag scramble from GSW, the biggest story between the bunch was the attack on Storm after he nearly eliminated Jeff Whitt, pushing him out of the way of a chair to the face. Whitt and the rest of GSW attacked Storm before throwing him......

Jonathon: Now this really is pathetic. What does it say about you, that you had to edit a news article just so you could claim some advantage over me. Say what you will about me and my friends, we'll prove you wrong over time, but we do not need to put words in the mouths of respected reporters in order to make ourselves look good. We can do that on our own.

Anwyl: In my world, you take any advantage you can take. But, I am not worried about what GSW thinks. I have bigger fish to fry.

O'RION!!! You cannot ignore me for ever.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:54 am

SoSB looked pretty disappointed. But he refuses to be counted out because he lost the tag team scramble with Stormmaster as his partner.

The Linguist: My associate might be unhappy with the outcome, but the Deep Sea Sensation won't let that get him down. The randomizer wasn't in our favor, and just know for sure that we will be at Ultimatum as well, making sure the innocent and the helpless will not be bullied for the benefit of a few, if not at all. And SoSB will be ready.

SoSB tilted his head to Anwyl...

The Linguist: You feeling okay, Anwyl?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:08 am

Anwyl wrote:
Anwyl: NIGGA THAT'S FUCKED... Maybe we should get some fried chicken and some KoolAid and watch Purple Rain...

Dante: Oh I get it. You're doing what everyone else does and pretending to be crazy to get over. Why oh why does this smell like Andrew O'Rion?

Quint. Come handle your bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NO HOLDS BARRED Results
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next