Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NO HOLDS BARRED Results

Go down 
+16
Hannibal Frost
The Returned
Damien
Omega
Easty
MPD
Sharpedo King
iDeAndes
The Celt
Tromboner Man
Edible14
Nicholas Gray
Anwyl
David GS
Drake Parker
Leon Caprice
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:19 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Anwyl wrote:
Anwyl: Wow it took GSW six men to slow me down and eliminate me. The team of Anwyl and umm... wait did I have a partner. Because I am pretty sure I carried this "team" all the way. Go back to the gym Christian, go work on the basics, mate.

At least you did one thing, along with those hillbillies and GSW. You put me over so much, because you all had to realize I was the strongest in the ring.

SIX MEN, TO ELIMINATE MY "PARTNER".

Just remember Gold Standard Wrestling; I Jacob Anwyl, was not personally eliminated be any of your members. I could have went 'til the end by myself and still had a better showing than most of your team.

Anwyl rubs his jaw and adjusts his trunks

Anwyl: Now, I hear the Alex O'Rion is finally back in FMW and I am more than on my way to becoming a huge star here. So to prove a point that I am the real deal, the greatest Australian in sports entertainment and a future FULL METAL CHAMPION. I am calling you out O'Rion, see what would be better than beating a former Full Metal Champion, the first Hayabusa Cup winner, a former Mount V winner and a former FMW Tag Team Champion to prove my point.

Anwyl begins to smirk

Anwyl: Don't tip toe around me O'Rion, because I am waiting.

Dante: ...The fuck? Why is this musty cunt challengin' people way above his pay grade? Don't you have..a nigga dressed like a shark to slap fight with in the dregs of the bottom of the card or something? I know my brother from another mother has been slipping as of late but shit can't be that dire.

Goddamnit I'm rusty. And lugging fatass around and having him crash into me a few times isn't a goddamn picnic. But home is where the heart is and it appears I can't escape this little addiction o'mine. It's unfortunate that a legal technicality rendered my student who has so much promise and talent to have his career here in Full Metal Wrestling cut short but..given the shabby state of shit, it isn't surprising that the fucksticks running this place didn't find a means to protect their talent and fight for the equality of the common worker. What you have is a bit of a problem with the wrestling industry as a whole;

It's ran by dicks. Dicks who don't have the experience, have messiah-complexes (no Drew Michaels), and are overall pretty shifty. Here in Full Metal Wrestling, it seems alright with these cats to allow shit like the GSW movement to continue for the sake of having an external enemy threat who repeatedly insult the integrity of the brand yet are allowed to spew their bullshit propaganda pieces about how FMW holds people down and how it isn't concerned with the safety of its workers. Right idea, kids. Wrong enemy. You shouldn't be attacking the goddamn talent - what you should do is direct your attention to the producers and head writers; the president of the company and the corporate fat-cats whom collect a healthy check from you stupid cunt sapplings busting your ass on a nightly basis.

The second problem here is the lack of recruiting new talent this company seems to be okay with. Here I see the same names I saw last Ultimatum on the same positions on the card. Why in the holy dog shit is Nick Bryson, a guy who couldn't draw a dime if he shat quarters out of his extended orifice, in the main event - again? Furthermore, why in the blue hell is Hanniboo Frost holding the belt that everyone in the wrestling industry strives to compete for? This backwater, hick-ass, Rebel Yellin' yokel who couldn't even be bothered to take time out of his busy schedule to participate in No Holds Barred but it was within his means to show up for a paid appearance? This nigga don't give a shit about servicing the fans. The only things he services are the collective cocks of DGS, Celtykins, and Crap-piece.

And speaking of those three, why the fuck are these three even featured? Celt I really don't have much animosity towards. Niggas taken more verbal abuse from me alone than the combined roster. But DGS? The kid's green as goose shit and is a product of attrition (pun intended). The lack of good, young talent has inflated his win numbers to an astronomical height oh and before I forget..he openly admitted to being above the title he was holding. What kind of shit is that? Are you for real, bruh? Do you know that there are kids broke as fuck who are way better than you and hungrier than you? They would kill to be where you are. And yet you could give a shit less.

Crap-piece..urgh. The failed, lethargic, demonic love child between a poor man's Drew Michaels and Skyler Striker on a Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas styled bender is still getting shot after shot after shot at the same fucking title. Yes. There's nothing wrong with this picture. Fucking idiots. He failed the first time, Showstopped the second time, and I doubt it will be pretty a third time. Bite a fucking curb and euthanize yourself, you spineless, dickless sack of shit.

In conclusion to this glorious Ode de la RANTPAGE!, the board of directors are a fucking joke and have been for quite sometime. The only problem is, I've been too self-involved in my self-imposed exile to really give two shits about it. Good job, fuckwads. You made me care again. You made me give a shit about this company and shake my head in fury about how inept and clumsy your care of it has been.

The fact that a drunk and a recovering drug addict are the best defenders of this company gives a clear picture of how badly this shit's going. But I'm going to remind you why they still fear me. Why I'm spoken about beyond the jokes and snide remarks regarding my unabashed and shameful drinking habits..or that I'm unreliable with a hint of terror intermingled with a quiver of reverence. Does that sound cocky? Fuck yeah it does. But I'm going to remind you all..

Why I still kill.

So, I have it under good authority that you still kill. Which is all well and good, Nigger Charlie, but you've been saying that for awhile and it got you no where.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:54 am

...wait, so now I'm against Celt? When did that get changed?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:00 am

Easty wrote:
...wait, so now I'm against Celt? When did that get changed?

Do you REALLY have to ask that question?
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:27 am

OOC:...Shit.

Sorry for that, I guess I was to concerned on rushing out the show so it was more where to put everything rather than logical thinking. And to Smitten and Austin I am sorry for that.

Additionally, Eastwood whatever you hear or think unless it's made public by the HW's or HB it's not the final say.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:32 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Dante: ...The fuck? Why is this musty cunt challengin' people way above his pay grade? Don't you have..a nigga dressed like a shark to slap fight with in the dregs of the bottom of the card or something? I know my brother from another mother has been slipping as of late but shit can't be that dire.

Goddamnit I'm rusty. And lugging fatass around and having him crash into me a few times isn't a goddamn picnic. But home is where the heart is and it appears I can't escape this little addiction o'mine. It's unfortunate that a legal technicality rendered my student who has so much promise and talent to have his career here in Full Metal Wrestling cut short but..given the shabby state of shit, it isn't surprising that the fucksticks running this place didn't find a means to protect their talent and fight for the equality of the common worker. What you have is a bit of a problem with the wrestling industry as a whole;

It's ran by dicks. Dicks who don't have the experience, have messiah-complexes (no Drew Michaels), and are overall pretty shifty. Here in Full Metal Wrestling, it seems alright with these cats to allow shit like the GSW movement to continue for the sake of having an external enemy threat who repeatedly insult the integrity of the brand yet are allowed to spew their bullshit propaganda pieces about how FMW holds people down and how it isn't concerned with the safety of its workers. Right idea, kids. Wrong enemy. You shouldn't be attacking the goddamn talent - what you should do is direct your attention to the producers and head writers; the president of the company and the corporate fat-cats whom collect a healthy check from you stupid cunt sapplings busting your ass on a nightly basis.

The second problem here is the lack of recruiting new talent this company seems to be okay with. Here I see the same names I saw last Ultimatum on the same positions on the card. Why in the holy dog shit is Nick Bryson, a guy who couldn't draw a dime if he shat quarters out of his extended orifice, in the main event - again? Furthermore, why in the blue hell is Hanniboo Frost holding the belt that everyone in the wrestling industry strives to compete for? This backwater, hick-ass, Rebel Yellin' yokel who couldn't even be bothered to take time out of his busy schedule to participate in No Holds Barred but it was within his means to show up for a paid appearance? This nigga don't give a shit about servicing the fans. The only things he services are the collective cocks of DGS, Celtykins, and Crap-piece.

And speaking of those three, why the fuck are these three even featured? Celt I really don't have much animosity towards. Niggas taken more verbal abuse from me alone than the combined roster. But DGS? The kid's green as goose shit and is a product of attrition (pun intended). The lack of good, young talent has inflated his win numbers to an astronomical height oh and before I forget..he openly admitted to being above the title he was holding. What kind of shit is that? Are you for real, bruh? Do you know that there are kids broke as fuck who are way better than you and hungrier than you? They would kill to be where you are. And yet you could give a shit less.

Crap-piece..urgh. The failed, lethargic, demonic love child between a poor man's Drew Michaels and Skyler Striker on a Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas styled bender is still getting shot after shot after shot at the same fucking title. Yes. There's nothing wrong with this picture. Fucking idiots. He failed the first time, Showstopped the second time, and I doubt it will be pretty a third time. Bite a fucking curb and euthanize yourself, you spineless, dickless sack of shit.

In conclusion to this glorious Ode de la RANTPAGE!, the board of directors are a fucking joke and have been for quite sometime. The only problem is, I've been too self-involved in my self-imposed exile to really give two shits about it. Good job, fuckwads. You made me care again. You made me give a shit about this company and shake my head in fury about how inept and clumsy your care of it has been.

The fact that a drunk and a recovering drug addict are the best defenders of this company gives a clear picture of how badly this shit's going. But I'm going to remind you why they still fear me. Why I'm spoken about beyond the jokes and snide remarks regarding my unabashed and shameful drinking habits..or that I'm unreliable with a hint of terror intermingled with a quiver of reverence. Does that sound cocky? Fuck yeah it does. But I'm going to remind you all..

Why I still kill.

'Sup, asshole.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:08 am

Fuck. No tag titles. I'd be fuckin' pissed if it weren't for the fact that I kicked Matthew Philip Dunn's bitch-ass and turned him into a goddamn french fry. Ten seconds of pure fuckin' hell as I held onto that switch. Payback's a bitch, ain't it, Matty? You screamed for fuckin' mercy. You begged and squirmed. Heh heh heh.

So, now me and Gray have another chance at the tag belts in a gauntlet. Let's take the belts, bud.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:10 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
OOC:...Shit.

Sorry for that, I guess I was to concerned on rushing out the show so it was more where to put everything rather than logical thinking. And to Smitten and Austin I am sorry for that.

Additionally, Eastwood whatever you hear or think unless it's made public by the HW's or HB it's not the final say.

lol. It was made public at the end of the last Distortion. Was supposed to be Jaro/Smitten/Eastwood, but when Jaro was taken down, it was reduuced to Smitten/Eastwood. I just figured it was because I won the C-4 Championship, and the pay-off match to the feud between Eastwood and Smitten was going to be delayed a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:56 am

Hm. I've an idea I'll PM you after work.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:16 am

So, as you all may have plainly noticed, the man who competed in the first ever C-4 Championship match has finally claimed the crown he first set out to claim. It's been a long road, with this being my third attempt to capture the championship. However, at FMW 1.2, I sat infront of the camera, and I stated to the world that I would be the FMW C-4 Champion. It's taken 6 long and tough years, but I held up my end of the bargain.

And what about you, FMW? Have you held up your end of the bargain? Not quite, however, I am only just starting to realise what is truly your side of the bargain. I'm starting to see the point that FMW made to me upon my debut here.

Men like Christopher Austin, who push me beyond my limits. A man I personally do not agree with, but have the best drawn out of me by. It's moments such as this which really teach a man.

FMW, you promised to teach me. Christopher is the master of the classroom, and I defeated him here tonight. There were no tricks. I didn't restart a match. In fact, a draw tonight, while an empty feeling it would have been, would have left me with many lessons taught, and I would have walked away with my head held high. However, I was also shown in a very compelling way that my opinion isn't the only one that matters.

Christopher, I consider my loss to you at Death Row an abomination. I consider my victory against you tonight as redeption. In a way, tonight showed me that while I will still look upon that moment at Death Row where I started the match as one of my stupidest decisions I have ever made, I was validated in doing so. There is nothing to be gained from a hollow victory other than a hollow feeling.

Tonight, someone else allowed me to avoid walking out of the arena a hollow man. Instead, I was validated in my original desicion with gold. Gold I have laid awake dreaming about.

So, Abel Steele, Jack Eastwood. Allow me to ask. What have you been validated in recently? Neither one of you can lay claim to the prestige of the C-4 or Ultraviolent Championships. Their heritage stretches back longer than any other championship in FMW. Their stories are both unique. And yet, while they accept all suitors, they only chose one to settle with. Neither one of you has what it takes to woo the beauty of either title. Perhaps the pair of you should set yourselves newer goals.

More realistic goals.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:26 am

Damien wrote:
Fuck. No tag titles. I'd be fuckin' pissed if it weren't for the fact that I kicked Matthew Philip Dunn's bitch-ass and turned him into a goddamn french fry. Ten seconds of pure fuckin' hell as I held onto that switch. Payback's a bitch, ain't it, Matty? You screamed for fuckin' mercy. You begged and squirmed. Heh heh heh.

So, now me and Gray have another chance at the tag belts in a gauntlet. Let's take the belts, bud.

Neh.

Believe it or not, it's not the first time it has happened, it may not be the last time either. And yeah, I did 'scream out for mercy,' because every now and again that works, and then I turn that to my advantage.

But as it stands, congratulations. You got your win, and now I'm moving on to a titleshot. I finished this little feud with three wins to your one, so I hope NHB makes it so you can sleep at night, makes it so you can forget that you've been shit on by GSW since Mount Vesuvius.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:35 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Anwyl wrote:
Anwyl: NIGGA THAT'S FUCKED... Maybe we should get some fried chicken and some KoolAid and watch Purple Rain...

Dante: Oh I get it. You're doing what everyone else does and pretending to be crazy to get over. Why oh why does this smell like Andrew O'Rion?

Quint. Come handle your bitch.

Hey now, Mercutio was all kinds of retarded, I'll give him that. But this, I dunno, this is like full grown fetal alcohol syndrome. As much as I'd like to claim credit for him, or at least take him home, tie him up and gouge his eyes out with rusted spoons, this one isn't mine. And I'm staying as far away from his retarded-ocity as I can.

OOC: Congrats to all the winners tonight and to DGS. This loss means you're going places huge.

Big throw out to Manny, my awesome Together Demons partner and Sleg for helping to create the now Title winning joke Smile

In one match I got the one thing I coveted my entire time in FMW, now that I have it, Hannibal you better hang on to your title, cuz I'm coming for you. And yeah, that's OOC Smile
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:13 pm

You better.

That's all I'm sayin'.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:16 pm

MPD wrote:
Damien wrote:

Neh.

Believe it or not, it's not the first time it has happened, it may not be the last time either. And yeah, I did 'scream out for mercy,' because every now and again that works, and then I turn that to my advantage.

But as it stands, congratulations. You got your win, and now I'm moving on to a titleshot. I finished this little feud with three wins to your one, so I hope NHB makes it so you can sleep at night, makes it so you can forget that you've been shit on by GSW since Mount Vesuvius.

Fifty bucks American says I win some gold before you do.

And since when is mercy wven in my vocabulary? Let alone possible for me to do. You must be higher and dumber than Anwyl.
Back to top Go down
MASS Caesar

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:07 pm

Good show, Leon. Some errors here or there and the Main Event spoiler, but a solid effort. Congrats to Ben on becoming the C-4 Champion and to Matt "Storme" Ashburn on becoming the TV Champ. Ultimatum looks stacked and has the look of a very strong card. As for the tag title win, I am very excited about, one, winning the titles, as I have always been a supporter of e-fed tag team wrestling and tag team wrestling in general, and two, doing this with Jay. We always joked about teaming with our "Together Demons" schtick, but we never thought we would get the opportunity. And I was amazed at how awesome our chemistry was. Can't wait to run the gauntlet against our opponents for Ultimatum. It is going to be a rough match.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:03 pm

OOC: I want to talk to a Head Writer, in particular the one who's in charge of U3. Posthaste. Also, bad form on the U3 C-4 title announcement, clearly that should've been the last thing.

Congrats to all the winners, particularly Clarke and Manny. You guys will make great tag champs. Big time props to Ashburn as well.

Other show related shit to come, hopefully.

IC:

Good Afternoon Class...

I'm not entirely sure what to say. But after having glanced at the Ultimatum 3 card, let me just say that there are indeed some dull, incompetent, largely worthless lemmings running the show.

It is bad enough that Dante Jones has once again crawled back into FMW (Do stay a while, sir. I'd like a match with you since I allegedly wronged you somehow) and is handed a title match because of his name, but I have one inquiry.

Why exactly do I have to compete in a ladder match to determine the number one contender to the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship? Did I not just enter No Holds Barred as C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Champion? Did I not just have the match of the night, and arguably the match of the year?

Maybe I didn't sucker punch a veteran who hasn't won in years. Maybe I didn't chokeout some rookie. Maybe I didn't lose the TV title to someone I termed a drug addict.

On top of that, wouldn't the match be better served as a C-4 friendly environment? Ladder Matches, while I have a fondness for them, aren't exactly the most fitting matches for C-4 wrestling. It is wrestling, after all.

What sort of idiotic thought process went into this reasoning? I don't have to prove to anyone that from a skill and track record standpoint I am the best pure wrestler in FMW, and I didn't need the title to tell me that. I mean, if I did, do I not have an automatic rematch clause given my former status?

Whatever the case may be, it is becoming clear to me that I am not taken as seriously as I should be, despite the fact that I carried the Tag Team titles, and thus the entire sham of a division (Also of note, way to build them up, tossing the whole lot of teams into a NHB rematch for the gold) for the later part of 2010 and early part of 2011.

Despite the fact that I left the greatest C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Champion of all time laying, unconscious in order to win the title in the first place, I still have to fight.

I do not care about having a match, but given the ramifications and what have you surrounding this... honestly, who books this crap? It is highly illogical and highly insulting. If I were on the board I would request that this match be changed, for the sake of FMW's newest rising star because I fully intend to hurt him. Nothing personal, David, I'm just in a foul mood, having been forced to submit and then seeing my work be swept under the rug.

Let me be clear, in no way do I feel held down, David is a fine opponent. In no way do I feel mistreated. I just have no patience for stupidity. I have been insulted and it is clear that FMW still sees me as that unguided, indecisive skate punk that wandered into FMW long ago and not the man who has worked tirelessly to actually become the greatness I set out to be, from an in-ring and charismatic standpoint.

They do not see me as the 2010 Superstar of the Year. They do not see me as the most recent double champion in FMW's history.

They do not take me seriously and instead of incessantly whining over it, I will make them take me seriously and I have to say, if this match holds I feel sorry for the former Television Champion. I'm going to do everything in my power to cripple him.

Maybe then you'll recognize the Student of the Game for the deadly competitor he is.

If the class has any sort of questions regarding my untimely loss at the hands of Christian G. Smitten, fire away. I understand if I must face the music for I said I would win, and I did not.

If not, then David, FMW has written a check that your person cannot cash.

Class Dismissed.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:10 pm

RCA wrote:
If not, then David, FMW has written a check that your person cannot cash.

Says you.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:46 pm

God I don't miss this incessant whining. Especially Austin's. Yes, you did wrong me. If I had it my way, I'd rather be beating the ever-loving piss out of you but I took myself and my desires out of the equation by agreeing to help a friend. You know. Something you fail miserably at. I trusted you to keep your libido in check and instead I see that's asking too much of you. Asking you to not even consider taking advantage of a child who has already been through the ringer is apparently like asking Matteh to actually win a singles belt and prove people wrong that he's been carried his entire career by better tag team partners.

I trust you to man the fuck up, shut your goddamn mouth, and take your licks. Its called "being human". We don't always get what we want, kid. Life isn't fair. Yadda yadda yadda. I could repeat all the platitudes in the world but maybe the reason you're being forced to get a shot back at your belt is (besides the fact the booking team are a bunch of chimps hammering away on keyboards) that you need to learn humility. You unnecessarily put up your title for grabs against a cat not even a part of Ammunition out of hubris and supreme arrogance. You were so sure that you'd come out on top because you've studied every move in the book. You're the student of the game, after all (is that what you're calling yourself now..urgh). So calculate how risky it was to unnecessarily put your title on the line. And then calculate how much money can be made from seeing your struggle..your odyssey back to the top.

A long time ago, I told you to be the real you in order to get over and get what you want. And it worked in my absence without someone there to chastise you for everything I felt you did wrong. My presence, if I'm not being too presumptuous, seems to have an adverse effect on your decision making ability. Which leads me to the foregone conclusion that eventually, you and I need to complete the cycle. As of right now, however, you're at a crossroads and you've got a big boy decision to make.

Change the system or become swallowed whole by it. You still seem to vie for and care about my opinion of you. And that's about as much attention as I can allot you at the moment.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:07 pm

Yes, I took a risk by putting the title up for grabs. And I lost.

I lost to a great competitor that I've never genuinely beaten on my own merit. I had to see if I could do it and turns out, I've still got a way to go. I felt that the title would be extra motivation. Shit happens, as they say.

Now, from what I gather you still seem bitter about how I handled the whole Alex O'Rion and Karma Jones situation. Alex let me down as a co-worker and friend, he claimed to be the one who would bring me back to some " good side" when our "bromance" became one where I consistently had to cover his tracks and hound him to take something he's done his whole life, seriously. Do not be angry that I got more out of him than you could and do not be angry that I knew when to cut my losses. If he decides to get his ass in gear, then we may become civil again.

As for Karma, I never violated her and since then I have moved out of the same residence that she shared with Alex. For that alone you should relax and be grateful.

Yes, I said grateful.

Which brings me to what you've implied. You seem to think that FMW has booked me in such an atrocity (again, no offense to David, it's not you, it's the stipulations) only to line their pockets even more when I begin running over all who stand in the way of the FMC I will hold. I said it once, I'll say it again. I kept the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship in order for the monkeys to see that I actually had tangible proof to my claims of being the best pure wrestler in FMW today.

I did not need the title to validate myself.

Overall though, until tonight I had not lost a singles match in approximately 18 months. As far as I am concerned what I have become has yielded me quite the success, as unfamiliar as that term unfortunately is to you. Until there is legitimate reason to change, I will remain steadfast in my approach, only the gameplans will vary.

And if FMW is willing to risk their talent in order to make money off of me then its consequences are those that they must deal with.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:30 pm

I should be grateful you didn't act on your rape fetishes. Yes. I suppose there's that. But you should be grateful I didn't snap your neck for airing the footage that you were considering it. So I suppose we share that commonality. Neither one of us have gone as nuclear as we could have. I suppose you should be happy that I've thus far shown restraint in calling you a fucking dipshit when it's in regards to Alex letting you down. The fact is that we all let someone we care about down from time to time. It's what makes human relations so unique as we have the capacity to forgive and forget. Except if you're Chris Austin, of course. Infallible and always so sure what he's doing is the right course of action.

You sound like a fucking pre-teen girl spurned at a Jonas Brothers concert. Get over it. People are fuck-ups and will let you down. It's a natural order of the universe that a drunken Mick-Canuck with daddy issues isn't always the most reliable person on the planet but will damn sure be the most loyal, most understanding, and best friend you could ask for. In twenty-five years of life, 'Lex has seen a lot and experienced just as much. He might not be the most eloquent word-smith or shit even the best wrestler..but he's one of the best people to have in the trenches with you when everyone else despises your guts. Which is the case with you right now.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Let them hate me.

I do not care if they fear, hate, loathe. The fact is...

Nah, doesn't matter what the fact is. Frankly, I do not care so long as when I defeat them, they went down giving the best they could. All I need in this world is this, my art. My muse.

I will manage evrything else when it becomes more of an issue. Now, you may kindly take your death threats and "pearls of wisdom" somewhere else. Given the source of the information, no matter how pertinent it may be, you are in no place to dole out any kind of sage advice.

You've clearly gotten me confused with someone who cares what you think of him.

Next time we talk, I do hope a match is close behind our banter. If not, then kindly, and with all due respect. Shut the fuck up you underachieving, holier than thou pissant.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:26 pm

OOC: Same thing people have said about spoilers, not cool... moving on.

Thanks to the writer of my match, I liked it, had a good feeling I lost, due to the heavy difference in votes, but made the match fun, and didn't make me look like a chump, thank you.

IC: Bryson, this my be the pain from that damn finisher of yours, but You may jsut indeed murder Hannibal... good match, and keep me in mind, may not be too long before I earn a rematch with you.

Now, onto the matters at hand.

Caesar, Harley...

Congrats...

We'll see you at Ultimatum.

Don't Call it a Comeback.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:45 pm

You sound flustered. Did I strike a nerve? Good. I've pissed you off for one reason and one reason alone; I'm telling you the truth and you don't like it. And so far, all you've hurled at me like a howler monkey throwing feces is shit I openly admit and don't shy away from..so how do you think any of that rattles my psyche? You're emotionally a child, Chris and your banality amuses me to no end. If you truly didn't care what I had to say, your fucking emotional attachment to me wouldn't lead you to trying to sleep with my kid..or befriend my best friend.

I don't know whether you want to be like me or be me but I know why you're envious when it comes to my fucked up sham of a life; there's love in it. Acceptance. Family. Shit, that's the only thing that keeps me sane at night. And it doesn't take a genius to psychoanalyze a rapist is searching for a carnal (and shortsighted) understanding of love. You put on this front that you don't care what the world thinks of you. You isolate and immerse yourself in competition yet fail to realize why it means anything. It's only worth a flying fuck if you give in and let yourself love this business and let it love you back. Which is why I'm such a failure. Wins and losses don't matter much to me. I'm turning thirty-one in a month - almost at the half-life of a wrestler with far less injuries than mine's career. I love people more than I love the sport. And those two things can't co-exist peacefully. I have this inherent need to teach and help and overlook my own success so it burns me out. When I see the Drew Michaels, the Peter Saints, the Seth Omegas, the Damion Kross-es(?), and the Chris Austins, I want to bring out the best in their ability to live as functional human beings and ply a trade they enjoy with master-craftsmanship. When I see broken things, I want to fix them, dig?

You are so invariably fragile and on the precipice of being broken. I'd like to spare you the unnecessary pain of having the shallow pedantic shell of armor you've created for yourself cracked and have a flood of foreign emotions cloud your judgment into doing something stupid...like raping my daughter. At which point, I'd then have to gouge out your eyes and rip your bleeding heart clean from your chest and watch as it slows to a dead stop in my calloused hands. You don't want that. I don't want that. And as TyranT can attest, when I'm motivated, I'm a motherfucker.

If you're the Student of the Game, I'm its Teacher, Chris. You're in my class. You will follow my lectures. You will take notes. Or you will suffer my wrath.

ABC simple as 1, 2, 3. And that's how quickly your dynamic changed, innit?

One...
Two...
Three..

Three taps of the mat by your own hand or by the referee's has left that eighteen month singles undefeated streak shattered. It was your only solace and now you don't quite what to do with yourself. So what happens, Chris? What happens if you lose again?

I'll tell you what. You're back to being a lonely child without an understanding of how to love and how to be loved. Careful, Chris. It'll get you killed.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Anwyl:

...the pain is calling, O'Rion
Well I came and you left without talking
but I sent you a challenge, O'Rion
Well I'll kick you and stop you from winning
And I'll fight you today, O'Rion

O'Rion, answer my challenge "friend".
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:03 pm

This might sound surprising, but I don't think he cares.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:24 pm

It's not that surprising.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:38 pm

Tromboner Man wrote:
OOC:
- The Electric Chair match felt a little off to me. Generally through the show, I felt Dalby Sound in particular was a little flimsy in his portrayal. I'm thinking that's what's putting it off in this match. Being a pure wrestling freak, in particular greko roman wrestling, Dalby should have been hating anything and everything that happened, and it very much came across as he was pro-unadulterated violence.

- In that line, David Boice's personality could have also been played up a lot more. He's a much more kooky guy than he's been protrayed as of late.

OOC: That's on me, for sure. I'll admit, I really don't know the personalities of either guy that well. Since I wrote 3 matches for this show, I'm sure that amplified those mistakes. All I remember from Sound was that he liked using puns with the word Sound in his TT/promos... and that he was a heel. I should have asked about how to write each guy, but... honestly, I felt like it wasn't that big of a deal because I was focusing on how I wanted the match to progress.

As a suggestion, I would argue that there should be a short little bio blurb about each announcer either in the roster thread or in the staff forum somewhere. While I should probably know these characters, as a veteran who was around when they were, the less experienced people on staff probably don't have a clue who some of the guys we have announcing are. So I think it's a good idea, not just because it will make it easier on me, but also because it will make things easier on everyone.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:44 pm

HOW DARE YOU NOT KNOW EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER EVER?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!??!!??!!?

/sarcasm

I agree, Bio blurbs do help (TBM had them for Pyro), and I'm sure if you weren't so bogged down, you could have asked, but no biggy.

Thanks for writing the matches, and at least you know for next time, eh?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:06 am

David GS wrote:
It's not that surprising.

Surprising in his little IMAAAAAAGINATION world where he's the toughest guy to ever walk into a ring.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:44 pm

*sighs*

Riveting rant, Dante.

Now deep down, you think that somewhere, right in the pit of my gut, resides some young, bushy-eyed naive rookie whom you used to talk down the exact same way. Except back then, his main problem was that he was intimidated by you to the point where you practically had to beg him to be surly towards your person.

Those days have long died, Dante.

Yet you haven't changed, you still seem to pontificate as if you truly have it all figured out, much like you claim I do. Ever asked yourself why I call myself the Student of the Game? It is because I have to learn and know this...

My teacher is this game, this sport of kings known as professional wrestling. Not you, Dante. The only reason you "teach" is because you cannot do, and hide it behind some facade where do claim not to care about winning or losing, and that you can express such an emotion such as love, not only towards this, but moreover towards people.

Stop it. Don't lie to these people. You don't have championships, you don't care about wins or losses because you aren't good enough, and sure TyranT can vouch for you being able to beat someone within, or past, the threshold of existence... but unlike you, I don't need to "be motivated" by someone, I am quite self-motivated.

Except when it comes to spouting off delusions of grandeur towards people you swear you can save, so that one day, your bruised ego can use those instances as a crutch where your so called life isn't completely meaningless.

But you don't believe that, I'm sure if you did, you would have driven off the Golden Gate Bridge by now.

Also, Happy Father's Day. I do hope that you and Karma had a lovely day, assuming she spent it with you.

Speaking of your lovely daughter, the only reason I didn't nail Karma was because of Alex O'Rion and my desire to keep together the tag team we had going. It had nothing to do with you and it never will.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:34 pm

The only reason you didn't nail Karma was because you were too busy getting raped.

For a student of the game, you sure do forget a lot of your own history Christobelle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Results   NO HOLDS BARRED Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NO HOLDS BARRED Results
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next