Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+22
Leviticastform
The Returned
the nick bryson
Rottata
The Celt
Hannibal Frost
Slegna
Edible14
MPD
Skyler Striker
Drake Parker
Drew Michaels
Easty
RCA
Omega
Anwyl
Tromboner Man
Bobino
Damien
Storm183
Nicholas Gray
Leon Caprice
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Well at least someone gets where I'm coming from in telling Damien to focus just on our match. But yeah, if we win them, I'll be focusing on them solely, and making sure Damien does too.

A rooting for us is a rooting for awesome.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:42 pm

God damn it, Nick. Can't I just be aggressively angry for the sake of bein' aggressively angry? Seriously. I have two matches to prepare for. One of which includes a GSW douchebag, and another ass who keeps confusin' me with that Blaze guy who competes in Lords of Pain. Not to mention I have to electricute both of them.

JUST LET ME BE FUCKING AGGRESSIVELY ANGRY!!!!!!!!!

And Apostasy, if me and Nick win those belts, I guarantee they'll be the focus. I just like to shit talk. But glad to hear you're rooting for us.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:37 pm

OOC: I gotta say, the card looks absolutely boring. The point of NHB was always to showcase crazy-ass stips.

Other than Dunn, none of you can be assed to come up with something insane?
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:26 am

Rottata wrote:
OOC: I gotta say, the card looks absolutely boring. The point of NHB was always to showcase crazy-ass stips.

OOC: Well, I did have this one kinda-insane-but-recycled idea... but we opted instead for storyline. Which is fine, and something I am totally okay with. But since that was the call of you and Bry-Bry... no bitching.

Also, triple threat electric chair match sounds fun. But IMO, Drew/Skyler and Celt/Cactus could have been gimmicky matches. So I tend to agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:57 am

Only thing I find odd is that Drew/Skyler comes before that tag match. Nothing against Edible or anything, but I just think Drew's is a bigger match.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:01 am

Rottata wrote:

I think its refreshing. We do crazy stips all the time, its cool to see people just wanting to focus on having good matchups than fifteen super-crazy-electric-barbed wire-exploding-fence-surrounded by sharks and poisonous snakes match.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:25 pm

Me and Cactus are second match up on the card, and we're following the craziness that will be the tag scramble, so I know exactly what kind of match is needed for that posistion, and it's not a blood and guts one. In fact, I'm highly tempted to write the match myself because I know exactly what I want to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:44 pm

You do have staff access you know.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:28 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Rottata wrote:

I think its refreshing. We do crazy stips all the time, its cool to see people just wanting to focus on having good matchups than fifteen super-crazy-electric-barbed wire-exploding-fence-surrounded by sharks and poisonous snakes match.

You and I have learned to agree to disagree, so I'm gonna say fuck that. That's why we have other PPVs. NHB is supposed to be crazy.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:53 pm

OOC:

In light of Ro's comments. Butters Vs. Nick Bryson shall now have a gimmick.

Butters Vs. Nick Bryson
"Scheduled For One Fall"
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:07 am

OOC:

Butters is fucking funny.

Fact.

And I actually agree with Bryson on this. In reality, a match like Drew Michaels versus Skyler Striker should merit "marking" just by name value. I know I'm excited to see what comes of it.

And yeah, NHB should ideally be crazy match ups over storyline, but... I see this as a good sign. It means that the roster values real, interesting match ups over shark invested sodomy matches.

No offense to Ro, those matches are awesome, but... yeah. The alcohol is setting in. Totally forgot the point I was trying to make.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:18 am

The point you're making is that NBH features enough name matches that they don't gimmick matches to give them that extra boost, which is a totally legitimate conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:56 am

Then at this point Nicholas is right - there's no sense in "No Barred Holds" to be a participant-booked show anymore if everyone is cool with plain old matches. The booking team can come up with those themselves.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:01 am

As a relative outsider (only in the sense of my being away) it seems like too much happened right before NHB.

New UV champ.
New World champ.
No tag champs.
and I can't comment on C4 and Abandoned.

Having so much occur and then NHB being right before Ultimatum (where even more shit will go down) seems like this show is a hangover show before prepping yourself to get trashed again.

Too big a party, not enough recoup time.

Still much love to NHB
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:03 am

Harlequin wrote:
Having so much occur and then NHB being right before Ultimatum (where even more shit will go down) seems like this show is a hangover show before prepping yourself to get trashed again.

Too big a party, not enough recoup time.

Still much love to NHB

Even without the "lack of gimmick matches" part, these are my thoughts about NHB exactly. There should be more build-up to the biggest show of the year, Ultimatum. Maybe next time around we have NHB the first show after Ultimatum, during the Death Row cycle.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:06 am

Everyone knows I wanted a 13.3, but noooo...

<3 u Nick.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:33 am

Fuck you all. Smitten vs. Austin, MOTY. You watch Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Rottata wrote:

It would have been August by the time 13.3 got out (at least on your end) so no, I'm OK with things as is.

<3 u Ro.

Besides, TBM has it right.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Rottata wrote:

<3 u Nick.

I will say this, NHB shouldn't be the night before Ultimatum. You're right in that the night before U3 should be a buildup to NHB. As it is, NHB ends up distracting everyone from their storylines. I wanted to do a Through Hell and Back match with the Abandoned Title at stake, figuring that if I lost whoever won would just be thrown into the Me/Leon match planned at U3. Ro and Bryson believed it would be detrimental to the storyline, so I agreed to just go along with the tag match. And I think, on reflection, that they were right. A lot of time/words has been put into the Leon/Apostasy feud. Similarly, the C4 title being up is a little dumb, as it could ruin the Steele/Austin feud that has also been built so well.

That being said, NHB is something that's really fun for everyone, because they are allowed to have matches with people they otherwise wouldn't be able to have matches with. Austin/Smitten and Skyler/Drew are precisely the kind of matches that should be on NHB... as they wouldn't happen otherwise, and they're legitimately interesting to watch. Similarly, you can go over-the-top-to-the-point-of-retardation, which is what the THAB match was last year and what the electric chair match is this year. NHB is a solid concept. Perhaps it should be elsewhere in the schedule, but it's solid.

That being said, it's a fun card. Me and Leon should have an interesting match. I like Austin/Smitten, even though it takes away from the Steele/Austin feud. Mostly because I love me some Smitten. I like what Drew is doing with Skyler, as it's a match that should have happened awhile ago. I like Butters/Bryson, because I know them both and it's a good match to build up both guys. If Bryson wins, it's a warm-up match for U3 and Butters gets to prove that he can hang with the top guys. If Butters wins, I don't think it hurts Bryson much, as Bryson's credibility at the top is basically bulletproof right now in my eyes. And I think the tag scramble might produce an interesting tag title storyline for U3, which will add another interesting title match to the card.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:10 pm

To be fair, I agree that NHB shouldn't be the show before U3. I love the concept and think we should stick with it because it's unique, just change the timing.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:45 am

Damien wrote:
God damn it, Nick. Can't I just be aggressively angry for the sake of bein' aggressively angry? Seriously. I have two matches to prepare for. One of which includes a GSW douchebag, and another ass who keeps confusin' me with that Blaze guy who competes in Lords of Pain. Not to mention I have to electricute both of them.

And Apostasy, if me and Nick win those belts, I guarantee they'll be the focus. I just like to shit talk. But glad to hear you're rooting for us.

Jonathon King: Actually, both of your matches include GSW douchebags, and there are 6 of us you have to worry about, not just one. Just throwing that out there, but you might not want to put all your focus on Dunn, because when you do that, it lets a sneaky little bastard like me clock you in the head with a baseball bat.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:37 am

First off, Jonny, I'm a touch more worried about that match because I could, you know, possibly die.

Second, you really shouldn't have brought my attention to you. I'm in a bad enough mood already, but then, when someone starts threatening me like that, veiled though it may be, well, that just pisses me off.

Watch your back, Jonny-boy.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:39 pm

Damien wrote:

Hang on.

You mean you're not the passive-aggresive cockmunch with practically the same name, look, actions, and generally everything that that one guy I used to briefly tag with in some shitty federation?

Then why am I even wasting my time with you?

...you know what, scratch everything I just said.

Why am I wasting my time with you anyway? I don't want you, I want Fear Incarnate.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:57 pm

You're wastin' your time with me because you're intruding on a match that was already agreed upon by myself and Matty-boy. You got a problem with it? Then go the fuck away and stay out of other people's quarrels.

By the way, Blaze asked me to tell you, "Quit being such a fucking emo-fag."

He said you'd understand.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:20 pm

Damien, you have friends who aren't me?

...well, color me surprised.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:31 pm

Friends? With a vampire? You must be high.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:42 pm

Does he sparkle?
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:47 pm

No. Thankfully, no.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:54 pm

Guess I'll have to wait for an excuse to call you Bella.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:56 pm

Tell Blaze, i.e. you; to go fuck yourself.

Well well well, seems we should rename this match the Split Personality Six-Way. Matt P. Dunn & Mortus vs Jack Eastwood & Dunn vs Damien Inferno & Damien Blaze.

Catchy, isn't it?

Anyway, I kind of have a free afternoon so I've spent it getting drunk and now I'm going to karaoke.

Go fuck yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next