Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+22
Leviticastform
The Returned
the nick bryson
Rottata
The Celt
Hannibal Frost
Slegna
Edible14
MPD
Skyler Striker
Drake Parker
Drew Michaels
Easty
RCA
Omega
Anwyl
Tromboner Man
Bobino
Damien
Storm183
Nicholas Gray
Leon Caprice
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:18 pm

Quote :
The Linguist: By the end of the night, the only thing they'll be leaving with is a few bites, and a crippling blow to their credibility. That goes the same for the bullies of FMW and a duo of deep south pond scum. The FMW Tag Team Championhip will be someone that won't disgrace the name of this company with their presence. SoSB will be one to make sure these bullies know their place.

SoSB, pulling out a sign he written on earlier.

Son of Shark Boy + a tag team partner = New FMW Tag Team Champions

The Linguist: See? The math is already simple enough for even a first grader to understand.

Anwyl: scratch DUH! Mass haz nunbas stoopid
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:18 am

I hate you all.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:00 am

Awwww,. What's the matter, Matty-boy? Given up on your mission to save the misguided masses of Full Metal Wrestling?

Heh heh heh. . . .
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:23 pm

Anwyl wrote:
Quote :
The Linguist: By the end of the night, the only thing they'll be leaving with is a few bites, and a crippling blow to their credibility. That goes the same for the bullies of FMW and a duo of deep south pond scum. The FMW Tag Team Championhip will be someone that won't disgrace the name of this company with their presence. SoSB will be one to make sure these bullies know their place.

The Linguist: See? The math is already simple enough for even a first grader to understand.

The Linguist: Whatever you do, do not call my client stupid. Though he doesn't look it, he knows many ways to make a bully repent.

SoSB taps his manager's shoulder, reminding him of an important detail he forgot to mention.

The Linguist: Oh, and SoSB doesn't think MASS Ceasar has the numbers judging from his outward appearances.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:02 pm

If Anwyl and Sharky aren't placed together in the scramble, the world is shit and should've ended when crazy fuck said it would.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:08 pm

You have bigger things to worry about then those two Gray. Much bigger things.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Dude, I wasn't worrying about them, I was just pointing out that a great injustice could happen.

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you guys!
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:11 pm

The Blur wrote:
Anwyl wrote:
Quote :

The Linguist: Whatever you do, do not call my client stupid. Though he doesn't look it, he knows many ways to make a bully repent.

SoSB taps his manager's shoulder, reminding him of an important detail he forgot to mention.

The Linguist: Oh, and SoSB doesn't think MASS Ceasar has the numbers judging from his outward appearances.

Anwyl: This ain't school anymore Nemo. The whole world is filled with bullies, and you are a fool trying to get rid of them. You aspire to be some kind of superhero, do you know what they'll do to you. Shoot you down, dispose of you in a black trash bag and dump you in the middle of the desert. You think that you're shark powers will stop these bullies. I know for sure that shark power won't stop you from surviving an suicide bomber or war.

You're fighting a hopeless battle.

So as a kind gesture, I ask that if you join me at No Holds Barred and we see eye to eye with our main focus as winning, not being a hero.

That's what comic books are for.

Winning=Glory < Hero=Dead!

See? The math is already simple enough for a six grader to understand.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:54 pm

The Linguist: Hold on here, SoSB has no claims of having 'Shark Powers,' whatever that is. He relies on his own wrestling skills to take bullies worse than you out of the competition! As much as you want to believe, the Deep Sea Sensation is not a comic book character. He is VERY real, and will win the FMW Tag Team Titles with whoever ends up teaming with him.

SoSB swipes his hand in front of his waist, and points at Anwyl.

The Linguist: Son of Shark Boy will mill right through you in the Tag Team Scramble along with those GSW nitwits and those inbred Confederate hillbillies if he has to. He'll prove you wrong, Anwyl!
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:22 pm

The Blur wrote:
The Linguist: Hold on here, SoSB has no claims of having 'Shark Powers,' whatever that is. He relies on his own wrestling skills to take bullies worse than you out of the competition! As much as you want to believe, the Deep Sea Sensation is not a comic book character. He is VERY real, and will win the FMW Tag Team Titles with whoever ends up teaming with him.

The Linguist: Son of Shark Boy will mill right through you in the Tag Team Scramble along with those GSW nitwits and those inbred Confederate hillbillies if he has to. He'll prove you wrong, Anwyl!

Anwyl: It's all about winning, nobody wants to see heroes "biting" off more they can chew. Win in any means possible, winning isn't about following the rules, just look at Charlie Sheen. Mr. Sheen is bangin' 7 gram rocks and he is still winning, or bi-winning, I assume they are the same.

Look for the glory Nemo, not for the fight.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:47 pm

Is this the best to offer our audience. Two men who want to prove they will win the opening match of NHB with a handful of horrible shark puns.

Man up guys and put your name on the line.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:24 am

Anwyl wrote:
The Blur wrote:

Anwyl: It's all about winning, nobody wants to see heroes "biting" off more they can chew. Win in any means possible, winning isn't about following the rules, just look at Charlie Sheen. Mr. Sheen is bangin' 7 gram rocks and he is still winning, or bi-winning, I assume they are the same.

Look for the glory Nemo, not for the fight.

The Linguist: Dude, his name is not Nemo. It's Son of Shark Boy, and we all know that Charlie Sheen is on a downward spiral to an early grave. And winning isn't everything.

SoSB nods his head, before drinking a bottle of water.

The Linguist: This is what my client is ready for, and you think that heroes are like what they are in the comic strips. Dream on, Anwyl.

Though if you believe this is about winning, then set your ass-backwards assumptions aside. Show you really have the balls to succeed, and team with the Champion of Underdogs!
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:30 am

Anwyl: Hey, I don't want to hear that blasphemy about the almighty messiah. Oh, hail Sheenykins, may your name never be taken in vain.

To me, if you're not first, you're last. Winning is everything, winning is ticket out, or the way in.

I am one hundred percent sure I want to win, in any means possible. So lets do this Nemo, together we look for the glory, reach for the golden ring.

I still believe you should drop the whole bully shit, but I'll look past for a chance for glory.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:51 pm

IC:
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:58 am

Anwyl wrote:
Anwyl: Hey, I don't want to hear that blasphemy about the almighty messiah. Oh, hail Sheenykins, may your name never be taken in vain.

To me, if you're not first, you're last. Winning is everything, winning is ticket out, or the way in.

I am one hundred percent sure I want to win, in any means possible. So lets do this Nemo, together we look for the glory, reach for the golden ring.

I still believe you should drop the whole bully shit, but I'll look past for a chance for glory.

After taking a minute to confer with the Linguist, the Young Shark nodded before letting the Linguist vocalize his answer to Anwyl.

The Linguist: SoSB concurs, Anwyl. Let's do this; we'll reach for the golden ring, and get the FMW Tag Team Titles!
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:02 am

Wow, they actually learned to play nice. Who would've thought?
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:21 am

The Blur wrote:
Anwyl wrote:

After taking a minute to confer with the Linguist, the Young Shark nodded before letting the Linguist vocalize his answer to Anwyl.

The Linguist: SoSB concurs, Anwyl. Let's do this; we'll reach for the golden ring, and get the FMW Tag Team Titles!

Anwyl: Do want to turn our beds into bunk beds? I did all the messurements and they match up perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:48 pm

SoSB arched an eye towards Anwyl, feeling a bit weird after his recent remark. Even the Linguist found it mildly disturbing.

The Linguist: Relax, Anwyl; you and SoSB are a team, not children at Camp Waziyatha.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:05 am

Anwyl: Aw, but we could stay up late, tell scary stories, mine involves the time Seth cornered me in his locker room and made me hug him and tell him everything was alright. THE HORROR!!! and in the morning we can have PANCAKES!!!
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:34 am

. . . This is why FMW needs a wellness program. . . .
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:25 am

Damien wrote:
. . . This is why FMW needs a wellness program. . . .

Anwyl: I believe he was crying about an xBox and how it was broken.

I told him to buy an xBox 360 but he loves that 300 pound hunk of plastic
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:07 am

You must either be high, or mentally challenged, because not a damn thing you say makes a lick of sense.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:36 am

Damien wrote:
You must either be high, or mentally challenged, because not a damn thing you say makes a lick of sense.

Anwyl: Hahaha... Lick!
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:27 am

. . . . . . You. . . are an annoyin' little shit.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:58 am

Anwyl: COME AT ME DAMIEN!!!
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:50 pm

D\'oh
How many people am I gonna have to hurt in this damn match. . . .
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:38 pm

I don't know. I do know a few that are coming to hurt you though.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:20 pm

What else is new?
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Let's see them try, Leviticus. Bring your whole damn army. I promise you that even if Nick and me don't walk out with the belts, I will make damned sure that you asswipes don't either.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Anwyl: When you get knocked down Damien, imma gunna teabag you!!! Just for shits and gigs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread   NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NO HOLDS BARRED Trash Talking Thread
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next