Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW OOC Thread

Go down 
+50
robbclarke
Back Home
Jaro Classic
Bobino
War Machine
The Returned
Cactus Sam
Harles
Valladon
Ashburn
Sharpedo King
X
Storm183
Drew Michaels
Anwyl
iDeAndes
Damien
Vincent Van Rose
Lucian
Drake Parker
Kiyoshi Ryu
MASS Caesar
Hannibal Frost
Tromboner Man
Dano
the nick bryson
Omega
David GS
Vendetta
MPD
John Andrews
Freakie
The Dude
TyranT
Edible14
Alex O'Rion
David Ravish
Leon Caprice
John Derrick
Slegna
Jeff
Leviticastform
Abel Steele
Rottata
Nicholas Gray
Easy
PX
RCA
The Celt
Easty
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

FMW OOC Thread - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Goddamn, you guys are like fucking toddlers. I turn my back for a minute and you're throwing shit everywhere and doing nothing but making a fucking mess. Fuckers. Let's begin here...

1) Nick fails at math so hard he needs a tutor. That is the entirety of De's "score changing" argument. Leon and I fail less and thus corrected him in an AIM staff chat. Scores were easily fixed, everyone will be happier. Yay. If De was as all-knowing as he presents himself in this sometimes, he would already know that but we instead move on.

2) The card is booked by Leon and Nick with my oversight. Period. Whatever card the two of them approve of will be the one presented for Ultimatum 3. If anyone has a problem with it, I apologize now. I personally think it is a fine card with has some exciting matches on it, with a good many of the matches having the star power to main event any show we put on. De apparently disagrees. De is not a Head Writer thus, while I greatly respect his opinion, the final say is not in his court. As for booking towards booking plans, have we not always done that? Is that not the goal of booking, to build something or someone up over time? I find this part of your argument...weird.

3) I did make Nick an Admin and I made Leon one too. I do it with the HWs when I make them a HW, it's just how I roll. I feel if I can trust them to run this fed, I can trust them to help run the forum. It's a judgment call on my part and I stand by it entirely.

4) This was not the forum to present your argument De. You know this, I know this, and everyone in this thread knows this. I understand you and Nick are having some kind of super duper cock measuring contest lately but leave the general happiness of my fed out of it. You have no evidence I have not seen, you have no argument I have not heard, and yet I continue to support Nick (and Leon, <3 you Leon even if you aren't "controversial") fully. Yes, you could say I could possibly be biased because, admittedly, Nick is an extremely close friend. But so are we (at least I think we are...) and I'm telling you now, this is not the place nor is this a fight worth picking.

Everyone else, return to your normal attempts at witty banter and discussions about fake wrestling, there is nothing more to see here.

-------

https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=828
Back to top Go down

FMW OOC Thread
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34