Full Metal Wrestling
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 FMW OOC Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Easty



Posts : 1273
Rep : 1
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 26
Location : Stoke-on-Trent, England

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:56 am

The Celt wrote:
Easty wrote:
TL;DR

Celt, 13.1, you up for a steel cage UV championship match?

Lol, you mean 14.1, we already did the 13 cycle.

Let's see what happens at U3 first and then decide what matches need to be made.

Also Jack, how long to you think the rest of the boys are putting into these replies? Judging from the length I'd say hours, Jesus.

Yeah, 14.1.

And god knows bro, CBA with the bullshit.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer


Posts : 1078
Rep : 12
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:47 pm

Tromboner Man wrote:
First off, I'll start off with a congratulations, De. You must be a very, very proud uncle at the moment, so congratulations to you, the new born parents, and your entire family on the safe arrival of Aaliyah.

Secondly, having had my Head Office powers taken away (not complaining, I'm not a headbooker anymore, so why should I see the Head Office), so I can't speak saying I've seen the ammended card, or the original card. However, it is the job of the Head Writers to co-ordinate shows production, not book pay-per-view events. It's not even the job of the Head Writer to plan the long term outlook of Full Metal Wrestling. Yes, in conjunction to the role, there's an expectation and a neccessity to execute creativity and be involved in booking. However, the booking role is more show to show, not long term. The Pay-Per-View and long term booking is the responcibility of the President. Head Writers often put input into this, and while most of the time, the input is what happens, the final call always ends with Drew. I've found it's a completely different world to LPW and the way it's booked there, with the president (X)'s role being more of a quality control person, there to keep the Headbookers in line, and make sure they're doing their job, while keeping the roster happy when things go wrong, and the Headbookers control the booking entirely. Sometimes this fact is forgotten, but that's really one of the biggest differences between here and there, and it confuses people at times.

Considering the fact that you know some of the things Ive proposed, you also know that Drew has given any OK with them. As I said before, I didnt strongarm my way into this job, they asked me to take it over for you.

Also, ever since Drew took over, the HW staff (from what he has told me) has asked to be more involved with the direct booking of their card, which is why I've even booked things in the first place and, if you're wondering, nothing I've proposed has been turned down by Drew. In fact Drew's agreed with everything I've put forward or has worked with me to tweak things a bit to make them more presentable.

Quote :
However, adjusting scores purely on the basis on where a head writer believes the score-ee should be on the card is not on. That's what Nick has been accused of here. That is completely unacceptable, and it brings not only the character of the person doing it into disrepute, but it also brings into disrepute the President, the other head writer, every person who sent in promo ratings, and the e-fed as a whole. With that being said, I need to ask this, straight and down the line.

Nick Bryson, head writer of Ammunition, have you been changing scores to matches?


No, and you know me better than that.

_________________
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion


Posts : 3158
Rep : 6
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 30

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:22 pm

There are times where I truly dislike this place.

And considering that it has come to the point where I actually agree with Seth, clearly this is one of those times where I dislike this place. Wink

However, I can't see the Head Office and I'm pretty much non-existent on AIM for the summer so I have no real things to base judgement off of outside of "Nick's word against De's word" but only one part of this whole debate really caught my attention. That was the accusations of Nick changing scores and cheating people (<3 my gimmick/character, lol.)

Now, so long as Nick isn't changing scores or anything, I'll live because that's fucked up to the highest order.

De, don't throw accusations like that around unless you have concrete proof, because that's quite the reputation-damaging thing to say and while I can admit that Nick can be very much stubborn about his ideas or what have you (EX: the FMW Games), he's never given me the impression that he's any sort of underhanded or corrupted and by most accounts he's doing a fine job as HW, even if that alone shouldn't mean he should be an admin. Since he is, I'm sure there's a good reason.

In sum, Ben asked him straight up, he said no. Until given reason to feel otherwise, I believe Nick on that account.

Now on to other matters. NHB needs to get done because maybe it's me, but it seems like it's taking FOREVER to get this show done.
Back to top Go down
PX

avatar

Posts : 1424
Rep : 4
Join date : 2009-12-06

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:11 pm

I tried to trudge through the last page of that talk and failed to decipher why what appears to be a disagreement over something turned into a spiel that looked like Peter wrote it. Whatever the argument is really about, I'm sure in the long run of FMW it's not important. If the booking is as bad as De implies it is, we'd notice, and if Nick Bryson isn't a competent Head Writer, he'll be removed under democratic terms, rather than one mans wishes. As it stands, nobody else seems to have objections to how he's doing his job, so let's leave it at that. The graphics will get done in the end, i'm sure.

_________________

Bringing back the archives, one show at a time

Dixie Carter wrote:
Just finished watching the LOST series. Better late than never. I am more lost than ever but loved it. Not everything needs to make sense.


PX: Longest Reigning TV Champion in FMW history (342 Days)
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion


Posts : 679
Rep : 0
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 24
Location : The Dark Side

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:32 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Tromboner Man wrote:
Nick Bryson, head writer of Ammunition, have you been changing scores to matches?


No, and you know me better than that.

This is really all that I'm interested in. The booking and staff interactions aren't my business or my problem, but I take De's accusation very seriously.

I also agree with RCA, without proof, I have to take Nick at his word.
Back to top Go down
Omega

avatar

Posts : 1680
Rep : -122
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Nashville

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:15 pm

Easty wrote:
The Celt wrote:
Easty wrote:
TL;DR

Celt, 13.1, you up for a steel cage UV championship match?

Lol, you mean 14.1, we already did the 13 cycle.

Let's see what happens at U3 first and then decide what matches need to be made.

Also Jack, how long to you think the rest of the boys are putting into these replies? Judging from the length I'd say hours, Jesus.

Yeah, 14.1.

And god knows bro, CBA with the bullshit.

*Ahem*

How come you two never want to include me in these things?
Back to top Go down
MPD

avatar

Posts : 444
Rep : -18
Join date : 2011-01-02

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:28 pm

They HATE YOU OVER THE INTERNET.
Back to top Go down
Omega

avatar

Posts : 1680
Rep : -122
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Nashville

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Kinda like how you hate Ro over the e-web?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes



Posts : 1078
Rep : -13
Join date : 2010-02-20
Age : 28
Location : California

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Oh I can offer concrete proof. Considering I saved the logs of our (mine and Nick's) AIM conversations, saved screenshots of the Head Office (and can still access it any time I want, really), and then saved the AIM conversations of others I was having at the time.

The only reason I didn't offer concrete proof is because I didn't want to spoil NHB for people. Which the Ultimatum card most certainly would do. So instead of me having to reveal the machinations of Bernie Madoff and AIG, Nick should just be the bigger person and come clean with the fact that the only reason he changed the card to what it looks like now is because I called him out on changing scores. I also have the original scores that were sent to the Head Writer of NHB.

Covering all my bases and all that.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion


Posts : 679
Rep : 0
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 24
Location : The Dark Side

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Well in that case, fuck.
Back to top Go down
PX

avatar

Posts : 1424
Rep : 4
Join date : 2009-12-06

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:12 pm

And suddenly, it became serious business.

*sigh*

_________________

Bringing back the archives, one show at a time

Dixie Carter wrote:
Just finished watching the LOST series. Better late than never. I am more lost than ever but loved it. Not everything needs to make sense.


PX: Longest Reigning TV Champion in FMW history (342 Days)
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion


Posts : 3158
Rep : 6
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 30

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:21 pm

^Ditto.


De, I'll believe it when I see it.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
avatar

Posts : 1222
Rep : 19
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 24

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:26 pm



Call me when this is over.

_________________
Quote :
thenickbryson 7:13 pm
do you ever wish you could lick your own balls
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
avatar

Posts : 1891
Rep : 11
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 26
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:38 pm

You know shit's serious when Nick posts his reaction images.

_________________


Turn our weakness into might.
Turn our blindness into sight.
Turn our questions into answers just as obvious.
As moonlight in the darkest darkest night.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer


Posts : 1078
Rep : 12
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:00 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Oh I can offer concrete proof. Considering I saved the logs of our (mine and Nick's) AIM conversations, saved screenshots of the Head Office (and can still access it any time I want, really), and then saved the AIM conversations of others I was having at the time.

The only reason I didn't offer concrete proof is because I didn't want to spoil NHB for people. Which the Ultimatum card most certainly would do. So instead of me having to reveal the machinations of Bernie Madoff and AIG, Nick should just be the bigger person and come clean with the fact that the only reason he changed the card to what it looks like now is because I called him out on changing scores. I also have the original scores that were sent to the Head Writer of NHB.

Covering all my bases and all that.


No, you have no 'concrete proof'.

What your 'concrete proof' is that when you flipped your shit that I, a head writer, rated and, at the time, thought it had changed the outcome. Leon knew of this and Drew knew of this.

However, the reason why things were changed was because we (Me, Leon, and Drew) figured out that I had run my numbers wrong. I apologzied to them for my mistake and changed things accordingly.

You're the one giving yourself too much credit now.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
avatar

Posts : 528
Rep : 3
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 37
Location : Halifax, Nova Scotia

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Let me add that while this debate was going on I fucked both of your mothers. Never leave your mothers unattended.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
avatar

Posts : 541
Rep : 15
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 30
Location : Townsville, Australia

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Until I see the concrete proof, I will believe Nick. His word is good in my eyes, and I do believe in innocent until proven guilty. However, if you do have concrete proof like you say you do De, then perhaps you should make it seen. I understand you don't want to spoil No Holds Barred or other things along that line, you could use the War Room or the Staff forum. I'm being fairly objective and open minded here, but since I'm very out of the loop here, I need to see proof before I can start quetioning the intergrity of people.

And while I'm saying things, removing admin powers from each other? You're both adults. Grow the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
MASS Caesar



Posts : 90
Rep : 0
Join date : 2009-12-14
Age : 34
Location : Allen, Texas, USA

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Jaro Classic wrote:
Let me add that while this debate was going on I fucked both of your mothers. Never leave your mothers unattended.

At least they did so willingly. Unlike a certain wall puncher who used to be here that was going to rape our mothers.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion


Posts : 3158
Rep : 6
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 30

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Tromboner Man wrote:
Until I see the concrete proof, I will believe Nick. His word is good in my eyes, and I do believe in innocent until proven guilty. However, if you do have concrete proof like you say you do De, then perhaps you should make it seen. I understand you don't want to spoil No Holds Barred or other things along that line, you could use the War Room or the Staff forum. I'm being fairly objective and open minded here, but since I'm very out of the loop here, I need to see proof before I can start quetioning the intergrity of people.

And while I'm saying things, removing admin powers from each other? You're both adults. Grow the fuck up.


I love this man.

No homo.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
avatar

Posts : 1222
Rep : 19
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 24

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Jaro Classic wrote:
Let me add that while this debate was going on I fucked both of your mothers. Never leave your mothers unattended.

_________________
Quote :
thenickbryson 7:13 pm
do you ever wish you could lick your own balls
Back to top Go down
Easty



Posts : 1273
Rep : 1
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 26
Location : Stoke-on-Trent, England

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:23 pm

We have a War Room now?
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
avatar

Posts : 1891
Rep : 11
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 26
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:25 pm

Easty wrote:
We have a War Room now?

We have since forever. Since the Proboards, actually. It's for the, ahem... "special" people.

_________________


Turn our weakness into might.
Turn our blindness into sight.
Turn our questions into answers just as obvious.
As moonlight in the darkest darkest night.
Back to top Go down
Easty



Posts : 1273
Rep : 1
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 26
Location : Stoke-on-Trent, England

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Ah, Anwyl and the like, got it.
Back to top Go down
MPD

avatar

Posts : 444
Rep : -18
Join date : 2011-01-02

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Omega wrote:
Kinda like how you hate Ro over the e-web?

I don't hate Ro.
I just don't like certain things Ro has said.
Back to top Go down
Omega

avatar

Posts : 1680
Rep : -122
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Nashville

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:50 pm

How can you not like what Ro says?

It's funny if you picture him as a dark version of Mr. Miyagi when he's talking.

Back to top Go down
Anwyl



Posts : 413
Rep : 0
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 24
Location : Melbourne, Australia

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Easty wrote:
Ah, Anwyl and the like, got it.

Eat a dick easty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
avatar

Posts : 717
Rep : 6
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Bowling Green, OH

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:44 pm

the nick bryson wrote:

No, you have no 'concrete proof'.

What your 'concrete proof' is that when you flipped your shit that I, a head writer, rated and, at the time, thought it had changed the outcome. Leon knew of this and Drew knew of this.

To expand on this, as I talked with Bryson about this... here's how it went according to him:

Bryson (due to not having a laptop) hadn't sent his scores in. Leon gave him the existing scores. Bryson combined his scores with the average scores Leon sent him and averaged the two. This is because Bryson fails at math, and should have multiplied the average score Leon sent him by 4, added his and divided by 5 (assuming there's 5 raters... could be off on that). Bryson initially thought that the match he's writing was ending one way based on his wrong calculations, and it turned out that he was wrong.

That's not vote-rigging, that's a simple mathematical mistake that happened to actually be the difference in his match.

Now... and it's hard to explain without spoiling... I'm sure Bryson might have said something to the effect that he would have preferred the outcome he thought he had. The actual outcome happens to complicate some of his booking plans for U3 and beyond. That's not to say that he was actually trying to change the outcome with his promo scores, though.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer


Posts : 1078
Rep : 12
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Im bad at maths =(

_________________
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
avatar

Posts : 986
Rep : 14
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 38
Location : Western Australia

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:12 pm

It wouldn't be FMW without some sort of a drama now would it??

I've stayed off the boards to this point for a couple of reasons but mostly because I wanted to wait for any facts that came out before I allowed myself to get led down the garden path.

De has made some very serious accusations. The stuff about egotistical booking and all that I dismissed straight away as from what I have seen Nick has been anything but selfish in his booking. I can't see any problem with how he is doing his job and the speed and quality of Ammunition shows under his reign has been great. There will always be creative differences and if that was all De's rant had been about I would have been dissapointed in him for making such a song and dance of it all, but FMW would have continued on without much of a blip IMO.

As Ben said the issue that requires attention is that of doctoring scores. Here's what I would like to say on that:


  • De had legit grounds for questioning Nick. I've seen some of his "evidence" (not from him, but I've seen it) I agree that De genuinely had reason to ask a question based on that evidence alone (although doing it over the forum is not what I would have chosen)
  • The crucial point is that the "evidence" from the head office is only half a conversation and without knowing the rest of the conversation De cannot have "concrete" evidence of changing scores. Definite grounds for suspicion but nothing more
  • Only two people can clarify wether Nick changed the scores and that is Leon and Drew. Hopefully they are two people we ALL respect and trust enough to take their word on it.


If it was a simple math error as Nick claims then mistakes happen and lets not shoot a man for that.

If it comes out Nick intentionally sabotaged scores then that will be dealt with appropriately


Either way my suggestion at this point is we all just take a chill pill, allow Leon and Drew to respond to the allegations and proceed from there. Only they would be privvy to the whole series of events and I think we should let them speak and trust their judgement.

Whatever they say I would hope we could take them at their word without having to post transcripts of chat etc etc that will contain numerous spoilers and just destroy the remaining credibility this place has.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson



Posts : 309
Rep : 1
Join date : 2009-12-06

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Abel Steele wrote:


If it was a simple math error as Nick claims then mistakes happen and lets not shoot a man for that.



No. We take our math very seriously round here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
FMW OOC Thread
Back to top 
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Forgotten Gems!
» The Joke Thread
» Foreign Films Appreciation Thread
» "This" or "That" Thread
» The Congratulation On Your New Promotion Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Wrestling :: Full Metal Wrestling E-Fed :: BACKSTAGE :: Out of Character-
Jump to: