Full Metal Wrestling
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 FMW OOC Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
avatar

Posts : 349
Rep : 3
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 35
Location : Arkansas

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Please elaborate sir.

_________________


Truly a Gold Standard moment.

Thanks to The Law.

Loves his Poke' name and matching avatar. Thank you very much to whoever hooked me up with it.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion


Posts : 3158
Rep : 6
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 29

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:35 pm

I'll try.

If I know correctly, Levit's in-ring style is Technical/Striker and as a heel, I already have to say that reformed gangster to Christian is not a heel-friendly deal. You're in GSW, and I think that should take more of a forefront.

Also, your mindset should show that. For example" RAMPAGE's promos, for all of their loquacious verbage, have always given me a gritty, in your face, no punches pulled feel. You saw the same in his movesets and how writers portrayed him, which was as a heavy hitter that title or not, would likely be the last person you want to face.

Celt's character is stubborn and very hardline in his principles. He's aggressive and passionate. That reflects in how he's been portrayed, as a never say die sort of character that keeps coming with all he's got until he either gets it done or is knocked out. His in-ring style, which is Brawler-based Strong Style/Hardcore, screams that. Celt will fight for what he believes in, and will not stop coming and will keep coming with any means needed so long they fall in his moral area.

Drew's main thing is save the world as God's Chosen One. He's more of a fighter than a wrestler with his background as a Japanese Pit-fighter and MMA training from RAMPAGE. He doesn't need flashy moves or anything, all he really needs his faith in the cause and what God has given him. So he makes do.

Without Whitt consistently showing, if at all... it's time you've asserted yourself as the face of GSW. Honestly it seems like Dunn is doing that, and as respected as he is (by some) , he's an FMW turncoat. GSW is your thing, your vision. Your in-ring style should be a mirror image of what you are. Which is technically the mastermind. You should be slick, tactical, after all GSW should go as you do.

All that rambling aside. Find out what your character should be, or what you want your character to be, and then be it. As a face, you seemed to have that, as a heel I haven't seen any change in Levit outside of who he targets.

The character is generic to an extent, but overall it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Omega

avatar

Posts : 1680
Rep : -122
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Nashville

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:36 pm

RCA wrote:
A few things:2. Tell me what the move is and I'll take it out the moveset. (I don't give a shit if the move in question is the Sliding D. It ain't comin' down unless you find a suitable replacement.)

Roaring Elbow.

Now change it bitch.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes



Posts : 1078
Rep : -13
Join date : 2010-02-20
Age : 28
Location : California

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:09 pm

The thing about all of the GSW guys is that all of you have stock-stable filler personas. This includes Matteh whom I miss being manipulative, calculating, and slightly unhinged.

All of you need to collaborate and forge personalities for yourself. And they need to make sense. Example? Jon King. If he's rich, why didn't he help fund GSW to keep it out of bankrupcy? Being rich is so over-played and what bugs me is that people just walk in and say "k i'm rich". Where's the proof? Where are the financial records? Why are you still wrestling if you're rich? These are simple questions any person can (and will) ask to utterly destroy the shallow credibility of the character.

My advice is read more comics. Comic book villains are bombastic, loud, boisterous, and often are motivated by the simplest of things that add complexity and layers to the character. Case and point was Magneto who is, far and away, one of my favorite villains next to Lex Luthor. His mentality is based off of the initial teachings of Malcom X whom many in the African American community consider to be an inspirational hero. But Malcom X preached violent revolution against the white oppressors, making him a villain in the eyes of the majority.

One man's saint is another man's sinner. And every person, fictional or not, is motivated by what they feel is right. If GSW are supposed to be wrestling purist revolutionaries, having stock bad guy gimmicks isn't going to make that cause look any more than secondary in the long run.
Back to top Go down
The Returned



Posts : 994
Rep : 3
Join date : 2009-12-06

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:13 pm

It's truth. Look at Harles, he is a comic book villain, no two ways about it.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

avatar

Posts : 1281
Rep : 4
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 27
Location : The Emerald Isle

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:00 am

I'm sure I can't be the only getting a super strong CM Punk vibe off GSW era Dunn, which I'm sure is deliberate.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
avatar

Posts : 349
Rep : 3
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 35
Location : Arkansas

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:32 pm

Thank you for all the help guys. I promise you are going to see some changes in Leviticus soon. Hopefully they will be to your liking and head in the direction we have talked about here.

_________________


Truly a Gold Standard moment.

Thanks to The Law.

Loves his Poke' name and matching avatar. Thank you very much to whoever hooked me up with it.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion


Posts : 3158
Rep : 6
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 29

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Omega wrote:
RCA wrote:
A few things:2. Tell me what the move is and I'll take it out the moveset. (I don't give a shit if the move in question is the Sliding D. It ain't comin' down unless you find a suitable replacement.)

Roaring Elbow.

Now change it bitch.

I see, and what about that new guy who to my knowledge, employs that as a finisher?

But I get your point, I mean I'd be kinda ticked if someone just started hauling off and using a running boot to a seated opponent's skull too.

I'll get around to changing it eventually. I once thought I'd use the Boma Ye (it's a running knee kick to a kneeling opponent) but I don't want to take away form Occam's or Drew's Revelations thing.

In other news, damn the RKO I don't want it no more. Prefer a more hands-on annihilation.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion


Posts : 897
Rep : 6
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 26
Location : Omaha, Nebraska

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:50 am

That's not news. News is something out of the ordinary Razz
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion


Posts : 3158
Rep : 6
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 29

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:15 pm

David GS wrote:
That's not news. News is something out of the ordinary Razz


I'll be pilfering the Spear then, LOL

Back to top Go down
Anwyl



Posts : 413
Rep : 0
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 23
Location : Melbourne, Australia

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:20 pm

RCA wrote:
David GS wrote:
That's not news. News is something out of the ordinary Razz


I'll be pilfering the Spear then, LOL


Take that!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion


Posts : 897
Rep : 6
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 26
Location : Omaha, Nebraska

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:04 pm

Lol you'd never give Austin the Spear. Not in a million years. Thanks for capitalizing it, though Smile
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes



Posts : 1078
Rep : -13
Join date : 2010-02-20
Age : 28
Location : California

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:39 pm

I'm fed up with trying to be diplomatic and trying to resolve this so that everyone in FMW is to be spared the drama.

For those that are unaware, one of your head writers for your Ammunition brand, one Nick Bryson, is muddling with the fundamental principles of how our e-fed is structured. Due to some cryptic 'plans' he keeps citing, Mr. Bryson has brought it upon himself to change the Ultimatum card not based on who has competed the best but rather where he would like to see people on the card. It has also effected the turnaround of No Holds Barred and is ultimately putting in jeopardy the standard that Full Metal Wrestling has upheld since its inception.

Bryson is under the inane assumption that due to my tendency to disagree with his practices, that this is a personal attack on his character. And becomes incensed anytime there is a level of mistrust in his opinion. Thus several times, he has either tried to remove my powers as an admin (put in place so that another AIR fiasco does not happen and FMW remains in tact) or tried to make it seem as though I'm the one who is being unreasonable for asking for accountability from all head writers and our current FMW President Drew Michaels when it comes to making fed-wide decisions. This most recent occurrence of this grievous misuse of power stems from my asking for confirmation of a finalized Ultimatum card by all bookers involved so as to avoid the accusation of finger pointing that Bryson has continually accused me of.

In lieu of this, Bryson will probably delete this message. Probably remove my admin rights again. And probably ban me subsequently afterwards. But I wanted you all to know the truth as to what's going on. As clearly, Nick Bryson will attempt to make a very partisan version of the story and spin so as to make it appear as though I'm doing something wrong.

I next ask for a removal of any admin power and booking power of one Nick Bryson who clearly is too incompetent to actually be allowed to run an e-fed given his persisting emotionally-based, compromised decision making ability. I do not, however, advocate removing Nick Bryson from the Ultimatum Card as this right was earned and should not be taken away.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
avatar

Posts : 1222
Rep : 19
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 24

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Oh boy.

Bloopers list, here we come again.

_________________
Quote :
thenickbryson 7:13 pm
do you ever wish you could lick your own balls
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
avatar

Posts : 717
Rep : 6
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Bowling Green, OH

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:56 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
In lieu of this, Bryson will probably delete this message. Probably remove my admin rights again. And probably ban me subsequently afterwards. But I wanted you all to know the truth as to what's going on. As clearly, Nick Bryson will attempt to make a very partisan version of the story and spin so as to make it appear as though I'm doing something wrong.

That's hilarious coming from you. Considering that you

1) Deleted my post in the staff thread a few weeks ago because you thought I was calling you out (when I wasn't)
2) Stripped Bryson of Admin powers this last weekend... for no fucking reason
3) Changed somebody's sig... for no fucking reason
4) Are one of the reasons behind AIRgate, since you were the one that told Jaro to go ahead and do the Gold Card Gauntlet, even though YOU AREN'T ON STAFF and aren't in a position to make that decision

You're on your own personal crusade against Bryson. I'm almost sure it has to do with the fact that both of you argue like donkeys, and you've probably exchanged heated words. But this is stupid. Less than a month ago you were arguing that we should all be trying to get along and that Drew, Bryson, Ro and Jaro should resolve their situations. Now you're trying to start a crusade against Bryson... for what? Oh, and FYI, Bryson doesn't even have admin powers, so it's not like he can ban you.

The cryptic "plans" he's citing are the booking decisions of him, Drew and Ro. I happen to know about a few of them because I've had Bryson bounce a few of them off me. Those plans are exactly what a head writing staff is supposed to do. And it's not like you're one of the head writers, so it's not like you're a person that even needs to know what those plans are (since they'll inevitably be altered anyways, when guys quit/no-show/drop and win titles/etc... there's really no point in everyone knowing them). Bryson is running things quite fine, and the only person who has a problem with how he's running things is you.

Quit stirring shit up for no fucking reason.
Back to top Go down
Bobino



Posts : 658
Rep : 4
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 31
Location : Chicopee, MA -AND- Daytona, FL

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Oh Boy.

_________________
Full Metal Wrestling's -NUMBER ONE- Draft Pick.
Butters' "Best Of..." Tournament Series - Tournament Two - Best Of... Villians



theomega311@gmail.com 11:51 pm
(11:51:32 PM): Buffalo is nowhere near New York.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes



Posts : 1078
Rep : -13
Join date : 2010-02-20
Age : 28
Location : California

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:08 am

Right. Since I knew this was going to be brought up by a friend of Bryson's (close personal child-hood friend, mind), I had a little rebuttal prepared.

I make no bones about changing Anwyl's sig. As a joke. I banned Nick within reason and unbanned him quite soon after that..as I said I would. But this was after (which I'm sure Nick skated over) Nick co-erced Slegna into removing my admin powers for no reason other than he didn't want me seeing the head office and because of Anwyl's sig. As I already explained to you, Edible, I perceived your post in the staff forum as a personal slight but right after that agreed with it's merit when cooler heads prevailed. And AIRGATE was not my doing. It was a choice propagated by people. I can't influence people's choices and you're giving me a bit too much credit in that regard. I merely suggested that Jaro run it as a storyline in order to return to FMW as an active competitor as I believed he still had something to offer given the endearing popularity of the character. As Jaro himself said, his musings were IN CHARACTER. Which, again, Nick took as a personal slight and rallied the troops.

He DOES have admin powers, Edible. As he was awarded them TO-DAY by Drew.

And you're right. I don't need to know. I didn't ask to know the plans until it came to altering the Ultimatum card to a more suitable level. You know. Maintaining standards and all that. But I suppose its foolish of me to want the best for FMW which is everything I've ever based any decision I've ever made.

This still completely ignores the fact that he removed my admin powers for asking from Drew and Leon and himself what the final Ultimatum card was so that I can make the Ultimatum graphics because..y'know..those are sort of a necessity to build Ultimatum.

I've spent countless hours going back and forth with Nick and frankly, I'm tired of it. Because it isn't personal. I just want FMW to succeed. And I have absolutely no faith that Nick can bring about the best in FMW with this petulant behavior.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
avatar

Posts : 1891
Rep : 11
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 25
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:11 am

Edible14 wrote:
2) Stripped Bryson of Admin powers this last weekend... for no fucking reason

Nick has been doing this to De as well.

Edible14 wrote:
Oh, and FYI, Bryson doesn't even have admin powers, so it's not like he can ban you.

Yes he does, Drew continues to give them to him. Nick continues to equate HW status with Adminship. This is not the case, the fed and the forum are wholly separate. I have given De admin powers on several equations because he helps with the technical side of forum. Changing someone's sig because he doesn't like them needs to stop, I agree. Now, that IS abuse of admin powers.

As for booking plans for Ultimatum, I personally agreed with De's changes. In more than a few places, matches on Nick's card made little to no sense. De's card made more sense to me personally, and I hope you would agree if you had actually seen the card (instead of agreeing with Nick because you know him IRL). What I will agree with is that it wasn't De's place to say that to Nick. Instead he should've talked to Drew directly, or been less pointed when he suggested his card. However, I believe that Nick has had thin skin regarding this whole ordeal, he should know better by now than to let De rile him up.

I'm pretty sure I had more things to say, and I'm pretty sure I forgot them all. Oh well. I hate having to play Peacemaker here on the forums.

_________________


Turn our weakness into might.
Turn our blindness into sight.
Turn our questions into answers just as obvious.
As moonlight in the darkest darkest night.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer


Posts : 1078
Rep : 12
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:16 am

iDeAndes wrote:
I'm fed up with trying to be diplomatic and trying to resolve this so that everyone in FMW is to be spared the drama.

For those that are unaware, one of your head writers for your Ammunition brand, one Nick Bryson, is muddling with the fundamental principles of how our e-fed is structured. Due to some cryptic 'plans' he keeps citing, Mr. Bryson has brought it upon himself to change the Ultimatum card not based on who has competed the best but rather where he would like to see people on the card. It has also effected the turnaround of No Holds Barred and is ultimately putting in jeopardy the standard that Full Metal Wrestling has upheld since its inception.

You're absurd. Firstly, I'm not the HW of No Holds Barred and I havent had a laptop for 3 weeks, just recently getting this one back this past weekend. To imply that I'm 'holding up the turnaround' for No Holds Barred clearly establishes the fact that youre already not telling the truth, as Ive helped get two consecutive Ammunition shows out in under a week.

The fact of the matter is that you are NOT the head writer, where as I am a head writer, so these 'plans' are things we have booked for the future of FMW. You are not the person who needs to know everything about this, unfortunately. Sorry if you would like to know them, but unfortunately its not your job.

Quote :
Bryson is under the inane assumption that due to my tendency to disagree with his practices, that this is a personal attack on his character. And becomes incensed anytime there is a level of mistrust in his opinion. Thus several times, he has either tried to remove my powers as an admin (put in place so that another AIR fiasco does not happen and FMW remains in tact) or tried to make it seem as though I'm the one who is being unreasonable for asking for accountability from all head writers and our current FMW President Drew Michaels when it comes to making fed-wide decisions. This most recent occurrence of this grievous misuse of power stems from my asking for confirmation of a finalized Ultimatum card by all bookers involved so as to avoid the accusation of finger pointing that Bryson has continually accused me of.

To imply that the suggested forum move, much like you persist that eliminating the Gold Card was my doing, is my idea shows how little you know about them. I am one of three people that make up the head staff. Our job is to make the best decisions possible regarding situations that include the whole roster. Normally when we feel the forums are in jeopardy and we want to save peoples work, we consider the option of moving, lest our forums get deleted (something which youve done twice).

It wasn't MY idea to move forums, but when it was suggested, I agreed, just like it wasnt my idea to remove the Gold Card. It also was something I agreed with when we decided not to move forums because it wasnt needed due to certain things coming to light. Like how you continued to encourage Jaro, a veteran member who doesnt stay involved with FMW, to continue to force forward the Gold Card because you were upset it was gone.

"Jaro U2 (6:04:33 PM):
De told me the reason you were saying that was because you thought I would try and take the belt from you
"

Im not even champion, this isnt a match that has happened yet, nor do we know the outcome. If you want to talk to someone about being 'overly emotional' or whatever look in a mirror. You've continually assaulted me and slandered my character. When you wouldnt get your way you removed Slegnas admin abilities and IP Banned me (including removing my admin powers) the night you also edited Anwyl's avatar and signature to imply he was "gay".

If anyone has abused their powers its been you.


Quote :
In lieu of this, Bryson will probably delete this message. Probably remove my admin rights again. And probably ban me subsequently afterwards. But I wanted you all to know the truth as to what's going on. As clearly, Nick Bryson will attempt to make a very partisan version of the story and spin so as to make it appear as though I'm doing something wrong.

I next ask for a removal of any admin power and booking power of one Nick Bryson who clearly is too incompetent to actually be allowed to run an e-fed given his persisting emotionally-based, compromised decision making ability. I do not, however, advocate removing Nick Bryson from the Ultimatum Card as this right was earned and should not be taken away.


I dont understand what your issues are. You continually slander my name and make these attacks against me, calling me a "Power-Hungry Tyrant", among other things, then try to tell me I shouldn't take things you say personally.

You're doing similar things to Ash and from what I understand the consensus is because you felt you were overlooked for the job.

The fact is that when I came back the head staff asked me to take over for Ben to lighten his load, as HW of two shows in two different E-Feds was quite a work load. I didnt force my way in, I didnt even suggest it. They asked me because I am a trustworthy veteran member of the forum whom even Jaro has said puts in more than his fair share.

Nothing I have ever done in the past has let anyone believe anything that I book to only please myself or that I have to have my way or that Im power hungry and if you feel that I have booked so in the past please let me know and I'll see how I can change things. Ive always done everything I can to put my all into the federation where the people have entrusted me with my position and, all joking about my 'stubborness' aside, have always tried to work with everyone on their characters.

In fact, if anyone has any issues or worries with how Ive run things please speak up now. I've always booked with everyone in mind and have always tried to give everyone their fair share and I felt that my work in the past has shown that, but if I am wrong someone (if you rather would do it privately, Im on AIM or you can access my PM box) should please let me know, so I dont make the same mistakes twice.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
avatar

Posts : 717
Rep : 6
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Bowling Green, OH

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:24 am

iDeAndes wrote:
This still completely ignores the fact that he removed my admin powers for asking from Drew and Leon and himself what the final Ultimatum card was so that I can make the Ultimatum graphics because..y'know..those are sort of a necessity to build Ultimatum.

I've spent countless hours going back and forth with Nick and frankly, I'm tired of it. Because it isn't personal. I just want FMW to succeed. And I have absolutely no faith that Nick can bring about the best in FMW with this petulant behavior.

Edit: Slegna/Bryson covered some of this, so... editing

If it's not personal, you have a hell of a way of showing it. You have spent HOURS yelling about Bryson in particular and his "lack of leadership"... when really... what decisions has Bryson made to upset you? Because most of the stuff I've heard you complain about are booking decisions made by the entire staff, not just Bryson. Yet you're calling Bryson a bad leader. Without any reason why. You've given exactly ZERO evidence in this thread other than "I'm really frustrated with him". So, yeah... from my angle... looks pretty much like a personal attack. As much as you yell about Bryson making this personal, and how Bryson is the one that won't listen, and is way too emotional.... pot...kettle... Bryson covered this.

I say this as somebody who likes you De. I do get that you contribute a lot with the graphics and that you think you've got some great ideas. I like your characters. I've also seen you argue on a number of occasions. When you're heated... you aren't rational, you aren't level-headed, and there's no reason for me to believe that this is anything but in your own head. Bryson, for his part, knows damn well that he doesn't argue well with you and tried to solve the problem by just ignoring you on AIM. I mean, that should work, since there are other members of creative you could be getting in contact with (though admittedly they aren't online as often). There's really no reason for you to be continuing with this campaign against Bryson. Yet, here you are trying to destroy Bryson's name in this thread and calling for him to be outed as Head Writer... for no clearly defined reason.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes



Posts : 1078
Rep : -13
Join date : 2010-02-20
Age : 28
Location : California

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:37 am

Again, I said I wouldn't change another sig. I said this to Sleg. I said this to Nick. It was a joke. And does constitute admin abuse. I'm not going to misconstrue it and say that it was done out of anything but mindless, pointless fun.

Yet here comes the great spin story that Nick will perpetuate to, again, make himself appear to be the victim. I have a critique of Ash as a head writer. I've told him this verbatim. Just like I've told you and anyone else that will listen. And I've given Ash suggestions as to make his show better. Not out of bitterness to being overlooked but because I want a quality show. From what I've seen, you do not offer that. I offered to help and help alone. That's the only reason I ever asked to be privy to your booking plans. As I said, I could care less what you have planned. Especially since from most of your rhetoric, I can infer it most certainly is centered around you and your ilk.

What don't you get, Nick? Do I need to spell it out for you? I. DON'T. GIVE. A. SHIT. ABOUT. YOUR. BOOKING. PLANS. I told Slegna why I removed him as admin. Lo' and behold, Slegna isn't making bones about it. He understands why I did what I did and knows regardless of his answer, I would have re-instated him. I IP banned you because I assumed you were the one who had gotten the admin rights removed. My assumption turned out to be correct. And I still re-instated you with full Head Writer rights after the fact even when you persisted to call me a shitty friend.

What the real issue is is that Nick does not like being held accountable for his actions. He surmises that because he is head writer, he rules the roost. His emotional behavior from the past (which he likes to bring up as vindication) is indicative of this. All I asked for was accountability, Nick. All I asked for was a finalized card from all three guys so I could proceed with my job. And yet you decided to de-admin me because you didn't like me doing exactly what you asked. Which was dialoguing with both Leon and Drew if I wanted to find out answers to my questions.

Thus the ball is in your court, boss.

Edible. I gave you a reason why Nick was TEMPORARILY IP banned. If it's not good enough for you that he had gotten my admin rights removed PRIOR to him banning me (which I had reinstated afterwards), I don't know what to tell you. I've already explained why I think he's a poor leader. I've already had conversations with Drew and with Leon that have gone far different than the ones I've had with Nick. I'm being rational and level headed as we speak right now talking to you. I don't hate Nick. I think he's opinionated and stubborn. But I don't hate him. I don't hate anyone on this site. Hate is an emotion reserved for a strong, intimate setting. Of which I really don't have with a lot of people here save for Seth, Rob, Eddie, Rome, and Sleg. Those are the five people I speak with the most here outside of Nick. And often, Nick and I are dialoguing about FMW. What you're neglecting to mention is the agreements that Nick and I have had. Such as the creation of Devereaux and the fallout of the GCG being removed (which, for some unknown reason keeps being brought into this conversation when it isn't even relevant).

I told Jaro to use the Gold Card from an in character perspective. Due to the fact that, at the time, he was the IN CHARACTER boss. Something the staff failed to remedy prior to my return here. Not out of bitterness of it being removed as you suggest. And there's no evidence contrary to this. In no place have I ever said "I'm going to use Jaro to get the Gold Card back because I want it". That's, again, giving me a lot of credit for influence I don't have and sounds a touch paranoid. So here we are.

The ONLY reason I have outed Nick is due to the continued inflammatory behavior he's exhibited towards me. I could've continued this little game of "let's delete each other's admin rights" but I don't want to play games. Fact is that Nick is changing scores due to where he wants people on the card. Not due to the score they were justly deserved whence they won the match. That's a big no-no with me and should be a big no-no with you as well. Fact is that Nick is telling people I'm causing problems when I'm really...not. I'm asking people to keep FMW great. And trying to help as best as I can. Fact is Nick gets pissed off when people call him stubborn because the truth hurts him. I don't know how he got so sallow skinned but he's opinionated. So am I. And I've spoken with both the head writer of my show and Drew on this matter as is proper protocol when talking to the source doesn't work.

I've tried being reasonable. I've tried being diplomatic. It's not working. So I'm trying something else to help preserve FMW. If that offends people, I'm sorry.


Last edited by iDeAndes on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

avatar

Posts : 1680
Rep : -122
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Nashville

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:39 am

Both sides make valid points, and I can see where both sides are coming from but I think we should be worrying more about getting No Holds Barred up on the forums and then discuss U3 during the cool down period for that show.

Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
avatar

Posts : 717
Rep : 6
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Bowling Green, OH

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:54 am

iDeAndes wrote:

Edible. I gave you a reason why Nick was TEMPORARILY IP banned. If it's not good enough for you that he had gotten my admin rights removed PRIOR to him banning me (which I had reinstated afterwards), I don't know what to tell you. I've already explained why I think he's a poor leader. I've already had conversations with Drew and with Leon that have gone far different than the ones I've had with Nick. I'm being rational and level headed as we speak right now talking to you. I don't hate Nick. I think he's opinionated and stubborn. But I don't hate him. I don't hate anyone on this site. Hate is an emotion reserved for a strong, intimate setting. Of which I really don't have with a lot of people here save for Seth, Rob, Eddie, Rome, and Sleg. Those are the five people I speak with the most here outside of Nick. And often, Nick and I are dialoguing about FMW. What you're neglecting to mention is the agreements that Nick and I have had. Such as the creation of Devereaux and the fallout of the GCG being removed (which, for some unknown reason keeps being brought into this conversation when it isn't even relevant).

So, when he asked someone ELSE to remove your powers because you abused them (by your own admission)... that was grounds for IP banning him? I don't see how that works. Later, Bryson retaliates and removes your admin powers. That's good reason to remove him as booker? Is that REALLY your argument? I know that you don't like him right now, but that's really not an indictment of his booking skills or lack thereof. You still have yet to provide any reason why Bryson is a shitty head writer, as you've repeatedly claimed, other than you personally having several arguments with him.

I know you and Bryson have had agreements. I'm fully aware. If you could continue to have agreements and perhaps learn to respect differences, we wouldn't be having this fight.

Quote :
nd I've given Ash suggestions as to make his show better. Not out of bitterness to being overlooked but because I want a quality show. From what I've seen, you do not offer that. I offered to help and help alone. That's the only reason I ever asked to be privy to your booking plans. As I said, I could care less what you have planned. Especially since from most of your rhetoric, I can infer it most certainly is centered around you and your ilk.

What don't you get, Nick? Do I need to spell it out for you? I. DON'T. GIVE. A. SHIT. ABOUT. YOUR. BOOKING. PLANS.

Working off of limited info... those plans are long-term angles involving lots of people that haven't really been pushed in FMW. They involve Bryson to an extent, but the point of the plans long term is to have Bryson use his character to put over others. Oh, and also to build long-term storylines in this fed, so we actually have something resembling consistency. If you don't give a shit about them and aren't privy to them... clearly you're not in a position to know if your changes to the card fuck things up long-term. I get that you apparently have some issues with the existing Ultimatum card, but there's no reason to pitch a shit fit when Bryson, as a head writer, tells you your changes aren't a good idea.

This comes down to respect. You don't respect Bryson as head writer, and again I really don't know why. From all the convos I've had with Bryson... he's not really sure why either. There's at least part of me that's suspicious that you're in it for your own power trip (Bryson suggested as much in the post above), but I don't know that it's that simple. Honestly... no idea what your problems are.

Edit: You know what? I've said my peace. I came into this thread because I hoped maybe you'd listen to me, as you listened to me over my post a few weeks back (I guess? I mean you just sort of stopped responding to me on AIM after a bit, so I didn't really consider that any sort of backtracking/admission of wrong/apology... but whatevs). I know the flaws of Nick Bryson better than anyone here. I know that he's hard-headed when arguments get heated. But, in my opinion, from everything I've seen him do and be a part of... he's a damn good head writer. I just don't get what you could possibly be arguing to the contrary. But perhaps I'm biased, and at the very least you think as much. So I'm not helping as much as I thought I was.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl



Posts : 413
Rep : 0
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 23
Location : Melbourne, Australia

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:13 am

I know my opinion may slip under the whole conversation here but...

Wow De, I understand you think it was a joke to change my signature and avatar to imply I was gay. But I don't find it funny at all, it's childish bullshit. I am assuming you are some where between the ages of 20 to 25, a little immature don't you think. But sneakily changing or removing something I have put effort into really cuts me deep, my work may not be anything special but it's still mine. I still take pride in what's under these few words.

To think a person I had respect for from a writing and graphics perspective would intentionally go out of their way and make an effort to make me feel bad about myself. I thought you were different De, I have been reading this childish banter that involves you and everyone else who is operating and helping this e-promotion running smoothly and see the comments made about you. I used to say to myself "That's not De, maybe *random staff member* is being slightly over-reactive". But now I don't know anymore.

You may read this and say "meh, I don't need his respect" and totally ignore what I have written.

For you De I have a small layer of respect, peppered with hate at the moment.

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
iDeAndes



Posts : 1078
Rep : -13
Join date : 2010-02-20
Age : 28
Location : California

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:18 am

Edible14 wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:

Edible. I gave you a reason why Nick was TEMPORARILY IP banned. If it's not good enough for you that he had gotten my admin rights removed PRIOR to him banning me (which I had reinstated afterwards), I don't know what to tell you. I've already explained why I think he's a poor leader. I've already had conversations with Drew and with Leon that have gone far different than the ones I've had with Nick. I'm being rational and level headed as we speak right now talking to you. I don't hate Nick. I think he's opinionated and stubborn. But I don't hate him. I don't hate anyone on this site. Hate is an emotion reserved for a strong, intimate setting. Of which I really don't have with a lot of people here save for Seth, Rob, Eddie, Rome, and Sleg. Those are the five people I speak with the most here outside of Nick. And often, Nick and I are dialoguing about FMW. What you're neglecting to mention is the agreements that Nick and I have had. Such as the creation of Devereaux and the fallout of the GCG being removed (which, for some unknown reason keeps being brought into this conversation when it isn't even relevant).

So, when he asked someone ELSE to remove your powers because you abused them (by your own admission)... that was grounds for IP banning him? I don't see how that works. Later, Bryson retaliates and removes your admin powers. That's good reason to remove him as booker? Is that REALLY your argument? I know that you don't like him right now, but that's really not an indictment of his booking skills or lack thereof. You still have yet to provide any reason why Bryson is a shitty head writer, as you've repeatedly claimed, other than you personally having several arguments with him.

I know you and Bryson have had agreements. I'm fully aware. If you could continue to have agreements and perhaps learn to respect differences, we wouldn't be having this fight.

Quote :
nd I've given Ash suggestions as to make his show better. Not out of bitterness to being overlooked but because I want a quality show. From what I've seen, you do not offer that. I offered to help and help alone. That's the only reason I ever asked to be privy to your booking plans. As I said, I could care less what you have planned. Especially since from most of your rhetoric, I can infer it most certainly is centered around you and your ilk.

What don't you get, Nick? Do I need to spell it out for you? I. DON'T. GIVE. A. SHIT. ABOUT. YOUR. BOOKING. PLANS.

Working off of limited info... those plans are long-term angles involving lots of people that haven't really been pushed in FMW. They involve Bryson to an extent, but the point of the plans long term is to have Bryson use his character to put over others. Oh, and also to build long-term storylines in this fed, so we actually have something resembling consistency. If you don't give a shit about them and aren't privy to them... clearly you're not in a position to know if your changes to the card fuck things up long-term. I get that you apparently have some issues with the existing Ultimatum card, but there's no reason to pitch a shit fit when Bryson, as a head writer, tells you your changes aren't a good idea.

This comes down to respect. You don't respect Bryson as head writer, and again I really don't know why. From all the convos I've had with Bryson... he's not really sure why either. There's at least part of me that's suspicious that you're in it for your own power trip (Bryson suggested as much in the post above), but I don't know that it's that simple. Honestly... no idea what your problems are.

Edit: You know what? I've said my peace. I came into this thread because I hoped maybe you'd listen to me, as you listened to me over my post a few weeks back (I guess? I mean you just sort of stopped responding to me on AIM after a bit, so I didn't really consider that any sort of backtracking/admission of wrong/apology... but whatevs). I know the flaws of Nick Bryson better than anyone here. I know that he's hard-headed when arguments get heated. But, in my opinion, from everything I've seen him do and be a part of... he's a damn good head writer. I just don't get what you could possibly be arguing to the contrary. But perhaps I'm biased, and at the very least you think as much. So I'm not helping as much as I thought I was.

Not asked. Coerced. By what Slegna told me. And there are other reasons as to why I don't believe in Nick's ability to objectively run a show. By your very own admission, he becomes irrational when threatened. He's head strong. He doesn't listen to criticism even if its presented in a constructive manner. A good leader listens to his subordinates. Not just those he's friendly with. Not just those that he admires. He doesn't, however, one minute say that it was a group decision and then the next claim sole responsibility as the voice of the powers that be. He flip flops on what is his decision or what is the head bookers collective decision. Not to mention that he doesn't inform every member of the head office staff of his decisions. This either has to do with a lack of respect or overall laziness. I'm pretty sure I easily got into contact with both Leon and Drew by exhausting all known avenues of communication. And before that with my plan to unite the feds, I spoke with or informed TBM, Drew, Rome, Nick, and others. Nick and I have similar professions I gather. And after that since the entire issue of the GCG continues to be brought into the conversation, I made SURE that everyone knew I had problems with it just disappearing without an IC explanation as well as gauging the want or desire of a returned Gold Card. Which I then subsequently dropped when Nick and I discussed a solution.

I also don't respect the fact that, by his own admission, he CHANGED the scores of matches for No Holds Barred. Which either you neglected to read or disregarded entirely. And it wasn't based on how well the promo was written or any given criteria other than "so and so can be better placed on the card". That isn't right. That isn't fair. That isn't sound judgment. Personally, I really don't give a fuck if someone's long term plans are destroyed. Because ultimately, someone's long term plans are irrelevant. Considering that most people give me flack for my stance that "win or lose, I could care less...so long as I help the story", people here take whether they win or lose quite seriously. To me, its an exercise in creative writing and story-boarding. To others, its a competitive fantasy sport that allows them a degree of a release. So for Nick to do that when he is supposed to be the objective head of Ammunition is, by far, the biggest indictment on his character that I can possibly think of. I'm all for rewarding people who try hard. And I'm all for creating new stars to ensure that FMW continues for many years to come. But not at the expense of people who erstwhile will be placed on the card in what I deemed filler matches with no rhyme or reason other than quote "the prestige of beating x number of people" (source: Nick Bryson).

He never said implicitly that they weren't any good. And he didn't have to accept them. But when Drew and Leon show me a completely different card (you know..the other guys running shit) that not only works but apparently doesn't effect the quote "long term booking" that I have absolutely no problem with, I become confused as to what really is Nick's purpose here. It really seems as though Nick and yourself are telling me 'no' not because the idea has no merit but because I need to be made an example of. Which is quite the segue for the next observation I've made about Nick Bryson's limited tenure as the head writer of Ammunition.

He's thrown people under the bus and misconstruing what they're saying. Namely, he gave me kind of a bullshit answer as to why certain individuals were left off of the proposed card. Look. You can piss on my face. But don't call it rain. To do so is to insult my intelligence. The people in question didn't score high in the tag team scramble match. And if he told me that, I would've accepted that answer and been done with that issue. Instead, Nick proceeded to tell me that one of the partner's had said that they didn't even know if they were going to continue as a tag team...when the partner in question never said anything of the sort and felt as though he was being used as a scapegoat for Nick's fuck up. To top that off, he made it seem as though everyone else was incompetent in their build up of Ultimatum and that he lay completely blameless in the whole ordeal given his short tenure. Instead of manning up and accepting responsibility (as he is the figurehead, thus heavy lies the crown as I told him), he became irrational and began breaking down in the conversation, stating in so many words that he was trying whereas others seemed uninvented in the betterment of the product.

So is this really the type of person that should be trusted with the long term booking future of FMW? I don't think so. I can only say it so many different ways that Nick has his own agenda he seems to be pushing for his own. Can I be wrong? Absolutely. But the fact that he's lying on people, playing administrative cock measuring games, and manipulating scores to benefit his plans speaks volumes to me as to how his tenure will de-evolve in the future. Head Writers shouldn't make booking decisions in my estimation. They are organizers. Tailors to make sure the show is functional and orderly. They can suggest. But booking is an art that requires someone to take themselves outside of the equation else they be accused of exactly what I'm accusing of Nick right now.

Anwyl. I'm not above admitting it was childish and immature. And I am sorry for offending you. It wasn't a slight on you personally. Honestly, it was just to dick around. I'm not the first admin to do it but that doesn't justify the action. So, again, I'll apologize.

In conclusion, neither time did Nick have any justification for removing my admin powers. He didn't remove it the first time solely because of the prank on Anwyl. He said in his own words that I shouldn't be able to view the head office. The second time was because I merely asked for confirmation of the last card he posted from both Drew and Leon to do the task that was assigned to me. Not by Nick. But by Rome who, at the time, was the head of the E-Fed Graphics Staff. Slegna is the technical admin who re-admined me to help him re-design the site for the betterment of the e-fed. And now Nick, in his hissy fit of rage, is impacting that. Why? He'll bleat feebly that I'm abusing my admin powers when I've already given cause - because he did it the first and second time without a cause other than anger and spite that I dare question his decisions. I'm not going to repeat myself on this issue again and I'm still going to make a motion to remove Nick as both head booker and as an admin.

In happier news, my newborn baby niece Aaliyah Leandra Swanick was born at 1:10 AM.
Back to top Go down
Easty



Posts : 1273
Rep : 1
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 26
Location : Stoke-on-Trent, England

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:04 am

TL;DR

Celt, 13.1, you up for a steel cage UV championship match?
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
avatar

Posts : 541
Rep : 15
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Townsville, Australia

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:08 am

First off, I'll start off with a congratulations, De. You must be a very, very proud uncle at the moment, so congratulations to you, the new born parents, and your entire family on the safe arrival of Aaliyah.

Secondly, having had my Head Office powers taken away (not complaining, I'm not a headbooker anymore, so why should I see the Head Office), so I can't speak saying I've seen the ammended card, or the original card. However, it is the job of the Head Writers to co-ordinate shows production, not book pay-per-view events. It's not even the job of the Head Writer to plan the long term outlook of Full Metal Wrestling. Yes, in conjunction to the role, there's an expectation and a neccessity to execute creativity and be involved in booking. However, the booking role is more show to show, not long term. The Pay-Per-View and long term booking is the responcibility of the President. Head Writers often put input into this, and while most of the time, the input is what happens, the final call always ends with Drew. I've found it's a completely different world to LPW and the way it's booked there, with the president (X)'s role being more of a quality control person, there to keep the Headbookers in line, and make sure they're doing their job, while keeping the roster happy when things go wrong, and the Headbookers control the booking entirely. Sometimes this fact is forgotten, but that's really one of the biggest differences between here and there, and it confuses people at times.

However, one key part of both roles is the fair and just calculation of results. This fair and just calculation involves taking promo scores and averaging them out to get the "APS", and combining it with the votes to get a winner. However, this does not involve changing scores. Changing scores is corrupt, and I can not and will not stand for it. I can stand for rounding off scores. I do it all the time with Pyromania. Promo scores people send to me need to be to 1 decimal place (IE - 4.4, 3.2, etc), If they're to 2 or more, I round them off to one decimal place. The same with the "Average Promo Score", I round that off to the nearest 2 decimal places, so we don't get scores which look like "4.1276319 APS" (for the record, that becomes 4.13 APS).

However, adjusting scores purely on the basis on where a head writer believes the score-ee should be on the card is not on. That's what Nick has been accused of here. That is completely unacceptable, and it brings not only the character of the person doing it into disrepute, but it also brings into disrepute the President, the other head writer, every person who sent in promo ratings, and the e-fed as a whole. With that being said, I need to ask this, straight and down the line.

Nick Bryson, head writer of Ammunition, have you been changing scores to matches?
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Rottata

avatar

Posts : 2317
Rep : 8
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 27
Location : Philippines

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:18 am

Tromboner Man wrote:
Nick Bryson, head writer of Ammunition, have you been changing scores to matches?

*sits and waits with bated breath*

Oh, and if you thought I'd chime in with my own opinion... let me wait and see the direction this thing heads in.

_________________
[quote="DalbySound"]So I got this e-mail telling me results are up, and I laughed at first, with a joke in my head about how long results take around here. Then I clicked on Ammunition, and was horrified to see I'd become a commentator, if only because old schoolers know how much I hate when other people write my character.

That said, not only was this a pretty solid show, but Dalby Sound was written to an effing T. Well done to all the writers, who to be honest wrote Dalby better than I used to. lol

Kudos gentlefolk. Kudos.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
The Celt

avatar

Posts : 1281
Rep : 4
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 27
Location : The Emerald Isle

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:20 am

Easty wrote:
TL;DR

Celt, 13.1, you up for a steel cage UV championship match?

Lol, you mean 14.1, we already did the 13 cycle.

Let's see what happens at U3 first and then decide what matches need to be made.

Also Jack, how long to you think the rest of the boys are putting into these replies? Judging from the length I'd say hours, Jesus.
Back to top Go down
MPD

avatar

Posts : 444
Rep : -18
Join date : 2011-01-02

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:34 am

So...

New WoW patch expected next Tuesday.

In other news weren't you all talking about wanting new members in the last debate? Yeah, I see that's all going well. The forum is such a nice place to be right now.

I'm going to go back to writting poor quality promos and OOC posts poking fun at the whole AIRGate thing now and blame my lost matches on being Blackballed because the powers that be don't like what I'm saying.

HURP DURP AIR.
Also lol Anywl, hate? Really? Over the INTERNET?
That's like me saying I hate ROMEYROMEYRO.


Last edited by MPD on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
FMW OOC Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Forgotten Gems!
» The Joke Thread
» Foreign Films Appreciation Thread
» "This" or "That" Thread
» The Congratulation On Your New Promotion Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Wrestling :: Full Metal Wrestling E-Fed :: BACKSTAGE :: Out of Character-
Jump to: