Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW OOC Thread

Go down 
+50
robbclarke
Back Home
Jaro Classic
Bobino
War Machine
The Returned
Cactus Sam
Harles
Valladon
Ashburn
Sharpedo King
X
Storm183
Drew Michaels
Anwyl
iDeAndes
Damien
Vincent Van Rose
Lucian
Drake Parker
Kiyoshi Ryu
MASS Caesar
Hannibal Frost
Tromboner Man
Dano
the nick bryson
Omega
David GS
Vendetta
MPD
John Andrews
Freakie
The Dude
TyranT
Edible14
Alex O'Rion
David Ravish
Leon Caprice
John Derrick
Slegna
Jeff
Leviticastform
Abel Steele
Rottata
Nicholas Gray
Easy
PX
RCA
The Celt
Easty
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Ok, with the domain name, I think everyones both thinking and looking too far into it.

Robb needs the domain name taken off his hands. I've already organised with him toget the authorisation code to transfer the domain name, and link it directly to the forums. From then on, it's up to us what we do with it. Whether we turn it into a full blown website, or just keep it at a URL linking to these forums,
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Yeah, but to be fair everytime we don't look too far into something we end up with GCGate or something else ungodly, brain numbingly stupid, bit of drama.

Better to look ahead then to not look at all.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:23 pm

Really, Vista didn't bother me much until the last six months or so when it's failed to the point of having to reinstall it twice.

I've got a...completely legal copy of 7 right now, and I'm really tempted to just go ahead and install it before Vista decides to destroy everything. Again.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:25 pm

It's just an interesting topic to keep people excited is my thing. Again. There's nothing that the general population can do without say so from the head honchos.

It's better to have a plan and get the pulse of the userbase for something that effects their usage of the boards then to keep it all cloak and dagger.

Also. Nick2. Get an external hard drive and copy all your shit first.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:30 pm

I really don't have much to save except for my music and writing, and it's my laptop we're talking about so I can just move the music and stuff onto the main computer and then move it back once the install's done.

I've been planning on getting an external though, just been too broke.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:46 am

Nick, just note that Mediafire deletes files after 90 days (I think) if they aren't downloaded. So if they just sit there it may be for naught.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:11 am

I've had stuff uploaded there for longer then that without them getting downloaded and they're still up.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:54 am

Who is my picbase?
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:49 am

Pretty sure De used Lucky Cannon. Could be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
robbclarke

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Why not use Dropbox? http://www.dropbox.com

You get 2.25GB of free storage - can be used to sync computers/files. I've got my work iMac, my Macbook, my wife's Macbook, my PC, my iPhone and my wife's iPhone all synced to my Dropbox account so we have access to everything at all times.

It's all backed up online and stored locally on the computers - update a file on one computer and it updates it everywhere.

The more people you invite to join the more storage you get - up to 8GB for free.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:21 pm

I have a Dropbox account, actually, and it's gonna be the backup OF the backup in the case something happens to the mediafire.

Because needlessly complicating things is something I love. That and the fact that everything's already uploaded to the mediafire except the PPVs, which'll be done tonight and then the archive goes live.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:27 am

Mmkay. It feels as though I have to repeat this every couple of months that a gaggle of newbies makes their home here in FMW. So I will make this brief.

Do not hassle my PM box about pic bases. I am aware of the pic bases and also have distributed the graphics template to the other members of the graphics staff. Should they have time, they can easily plug in the render to the template.

I will not respond to these requests. In fact, the next person who does it will get an embarrassing picture base.

I have a busy life. Your picture base is the least of my concerns.

Also. Do not send me a PM apologizing for said hassling. Your silent compliance will suffice.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:02 am

Damn kids eh..... next thing you know it will be flaming bags of poo on your porch.....
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:24 am

Lol...porches in the projects.
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:17 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Mmkay. It feels as though I have to repeat this every couple of months that a gaggle of newbies makes their home here in FMW. So I will make this brief.

Do not hassle my PM box about pic bases. I am aware of the pic bases and also have distributed the graphics template to the other members of the graphics staff. Should they have time, they can easily plug in the render to the template.

I will not respond to these requests. In fact, the next person who does it will get an embarrassing picture base.

Also. Do not send me a PM apologizing for said hassling. Your silent compliance will suffice.

LOL.

Where's Drew and Nick? How am I supposed to participate if I'm not notified? Smile
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:47 am

iDeAndes wrote:

I assume its directed at me, and well I don't know unless I ask and now I know not to make that mistake again. Sorry pal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:34 pm

To be fair De, you've a rather blaisé attitude when it comes to Pic Bases. Remember burning Insanity? One was really into Chase Stevens, like REALLY into him, and the other just wanted to use Ryan Reynolds (thus super easy to get) and you still just gave them random pic bases that you choose off the top of your head.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:52 pm

Ryan Reynolds was being used at the time. Chase Stevens didn't have any really good cuts at the time and I didn't know who he was. Which is why I resolved the issue by creating a blank, unknown template so as to not hear people bitch.

This situation isn't anything like that at all, Celt. I've already seen Anwyl's request for the picbase. Slegna's already seen Anwyl's request for a pic base. Rome has seen Anwyl's request for a picbase. If it really means that much, provide a decent enough render and it will be accommodated. But don't pester me in my PM box when there's a thread to voice the need for a change. We will get to it when we can. Much like the policy for people whining about the show.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:56 pm

Yeah, I can't remember where, but I too said something about being patient regarding graphics. Ro works, De works, and I go to school. We all have busy lives.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Sorry, I wasn't implying it's okay to spam you guys with PMs, I was just saying that if it was case where someone didn't the picbase they asked and there's not reason why not then it'd be okay to say something.
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:31 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
But don't pester me in my PM box when there's a thread to voice the need for a change.

Where?

I wanna see if Zack Ryder is being used.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:56 pm

X wrote:

LOL.

Where's Drew and Nick? How am I supposed to participate if I'm not notified? Smile

lol.

Dear X,

You dont need magic special permission to participate in the e-fed that other people dont need. Id prefer you to be whatever character you would like to be and would have the most fun writing with. Dont worry about the intricacies of brands at the moment, because we've got 2 consecutive all-roster shows coming up.

Your spirit guide,
me.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Testing new sig & avatar...
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Is dat sum muthafuckin' STREET SHARKS
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:35 am

I remember watching that on TV as a kid. Awesome show.
Back to top Go down
Pissant

Pissant

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jarryd Purser
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:19 am

As a result of unforseen circumstances, I'm leaving FMW, again.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:28 pm

Jarryd Purser wrote:
As a result of unforseen circumstances, I'm leaving FMW, again.

scratch but WHY? Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:22 pm

You have to have gotten started before there could be anything for you to leave, so...
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW OOC Thread
Page 25 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next