Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW OOC Thread

Go down 
+50
robbclarke
Back Home
Jaro Classic
Bobino
War Machine
The Returned
Cactus Sam
Harles
Valladon
Ashburn
Sharpedo King
X
Storm183
Drew Michaels
Anwyl
iDeAndes
Damien
Vincent Van Rose
Lucian
Drake Parker
Kiyoshi Ryu
MASS Caesar
Hannibal Frost
Tromboner Man
Dano
the nick bryson
Omega
David GS
Vendetta
MPD
John Andrews
Freakie
The Dude
TyranT
Edible14
Alex O'Rion
David Ravish
Leon Caprice
John Derrick
Slegna
Jeff
Leviticastform
Abel Steele
Rottata
Nicholas Gray
Easy
PX
RCA
The Celt
Easty
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:22 pm

There's no need for a new board. It's completely contrary to what was told to me when I suggested a merger.

It's a respect factor and a lack of communication. 'Who puts the most work in'..? No individual or group of individuals is bigger than FMW. Let's get that shit straight right away. No select few make it what it is. It's a group effort. And a complete group effort. I'm not trying to diminish your opinion or state that Ro/Drew/Nick don't put a lot into the fed. But when it becomes a personal issue over a hobby, people need to take step back and take their own personal bullshit out of the equation.

What's best for the fed is keeping it together. Not hoping to a new forum and certainly not renaming it when FMW has some name value in the internet community. Starting an entire new one because "we don't want to associate with Jaro" isn't a valid answer. It screams of mass butt hurt and also smacks of using FMW to create an environment where a select minority are consistently in control of ever little aspect and idiosyncrasy. It reminds me a lot of why Robb is generally despised in both FMW and LPW. Furthermore, it's pussy shit that everyone jumped in panic mode and didn't hash it out like adults. It became a game of he-said, she-said. Again. Dumb.

Anyone who believes contrary needs to take their head out of their asses. Period.

Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:31 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
There's no need for a new board. It's completely contrary to what was told to me when I suggested a merger.

It's a respect factor and a lack of communication. 'Who puts the most work in'..? No individual or group of individuals is bigger than FMW. Let's get that shit straight right away. No select few make it what it is. It's a group effort.

Anyone who believes contrary needs to take their head out of their asses. Period.

You suggested a merger, and really most people weren't for it, from what I gathered. Not sure how that's relevant.

Absolutely it's a group effort. No argument there. I recognize that we need peeps to run a good fed. What we don't need is a specific URL or a specific set of initials. I don't see how that point argues mine.

Edit, since you edited yours:

Again, I don't want a split. I recognize that we need peeps to write, promo, trash talk and all that jazz. I don't want to "split" anything, and nobody really does. The hope, I think, is that people will follow over to AIR if this change goes down, and that it WON'T be a split. Unless you've got some sort of time machine, there's really no way to say who will/won't jump over to AIR, so really that's speculative at this point. The only thing that staff wants to do is not have Jaro holding any sort of control over them. The only way they see to do that is to move to a board where Jaro can't ban/strip them of powers/etc. if they do something he doesn't like. And since FMW is Jaro's baby, they don't want to take his name.

Last edited by Edible14 on Wed May 04, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:35 pm

One of the reasons I was given to not merge was the general chaos uprooting everyone and transferring the fed to a new forum. Another reason I was given was that they did not want to lose FMW's identity.

Both of these happen with a "new" fed. So it does relate.

Also. I gave a reason for keeping the initials and the url. FMW is a known-commodity. AIR is not. AIR does not have a following. FMW does. FMW has history. AIR does not.

Thus AIR =/= FMW.

This isn't a "pick sides" type of issue. Jaro restored what he 'messed up' and apologized. He said he felt disrespected. Both 'sides' have said they felt disrespected. Okay. Awesome. Hug it out, bitches. Sing koombaya for all I care. Pick up the pieces and move on. Making this an ugly divorce because 'u mad' is asinine and petty. You make the issue worse by flipping out and going to a nuclear extreme.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:44 pm

I am mad.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:53 pm

I fucking love internet drama. Yay
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:02 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
One of the reasons I was given to not merge was the general chaos uprooting everyone and transferring the fed to a new forum. Another reason I was given was that they did not want to lose FMW's identity.

Both of these happen with a "new" fed. So it does relate.

Also. I gave a reason for keeping the initials and the url. FMW is a known-commodity. AIR is not. AIR does not have a following. FMW does. FMW has history. AIR does not.

Thus AIR =/= FMW.

This isn't a "pick sides" type of issue. Jaro restored what he 'messed up' and apologized. He said he felt disrespected. Both 'sides' have said they felt disrespected. Okay. Awesome. Hug it out, bitches. Sing koombaya for all I care. Pick up the pieces and move on. Making this an ugly divorce because 'u mad' is asinine and petty. You make the issue worse by flipping out and going to a nuclear extreme.

Yeah, not to keep beating a dead horse but I know another Canadian that apologized before he owned our asses.

Funny thing is, he was a main admin too.

Call me skeptical, call me paranoid, call me a conspiracy theorist, but even you have to admit all this stuff feels like the same old same all over again.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:10 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

It's a respect factor and a lack of communication. 'Who puts the most work in'..? No individual or group of individuals is bigger than FMW. Let's get that shit straight right away. No select few make it what it is. It's a group effort. And a complete group effort. I'm not trying to diminish your opinion or state that Ro/Drew/Nick don't put a lot into the fed. But when it becomes a personal issue over a hobby, people need to take step back and take their own personal bullshit out of the equation.

What's best for the fed is keeping it together. Not hoping to a new forum and certainly not renaming it when FMW has some name value in the internet community. Starting an entire new one because "we don't want to associate with Jaro" isn't a valid answer. It screams of mass butt hurt and also smacks of using FMW to create an environment where a select minority are consistently in control of ever little aspect and idiosyncrasy. It reminds me a lot of why Robb is generally despised in both FMW and LPW. Furthermore, it's pussy shit that everyone jumped in panic mode and didn't hash it out like adults. It became a game of he-said, she-said. Again. Dumb.

Firstly there is no "Splitting" of the fed or "making a new fed". The plan is to move forums and change the three letters you type.

As people have said earlier, the content and the people of the fed make up the fed, not the letters or 'name value'. There are no plans to scrap anyone, any plans, or anything of the like.

As far as "ceating an environment of minority control" youve brought this up before and it still isn't applicable. What youre saying is that FMW's Booking Staff should be nonexistant. The people who book the shows and decide to run the angles are placed with that trust for a reason and its fairly safe to say that it hasn't been an issue in the past, even when Jaro was president. The people in charge have always been fair, balanced, and creative.

However, regardless of respect for Jaro and his accomplishments, Drew is the president now, and the decision was made to move forward sans gold card. If you want to talk about disrespect, or even miscommunication, look at the fact that we werent contacted about Jaro booking a gold card match beforehand or even communicated with when he said he 'talked to the important people.'

The fact is, regarding moving the boards, the belief was that if Jaro wanted to nuke the forums or try to force out Drew the most logical situation would be to just remove the association with Jaro. It sounds mean, but thats how it is, and again is it a miscommunication? Maybe, but, as you pointed out, a lot of people put a lot of effort into this place, and we dont want to see that just up and gone. We've had to deal with wipes in the past and its not pleasant.

Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:15 pm

I'm not one to beg. But personally? I have fun here. I enjoy working with Ro. I enjoy working with Drew. I enjoy working with Nick when we aren't bickering. So I urge you three to keep shit cookies and we can all come play nice nice in the backyard.

Furthermore, did anyone try to talk to Robb in that situation too? No. Everyone went into panic mode and what did it do? Made shit worse. I'm not saying Robb's the most agreeable person to deal with. But this proves that no one is really being all that agreeable in the first place.

If you're really that paranoid, we can move back to the ProBoards site. But it seems a tad ridiculous when absolutely nothing happened but people were literally de-admined for 48 hours and the NHB thread that had no matches set in stone aside from the scramble got deleted. I don't mean to sound as though I diminishing people's feelings but put your personal feelings aside for FMW. Frankly, I give two shits if people cry themselves to sleep over someone being a mean mean internet troll. Now you're impacting everyone else's good time because, as you just said, Nick, you don't want Jaro holding anything over your head.

There is shit changing. A name is everything. The FMW name has recruiting value. Creating a new board means starting from scratch all over again. Simple saying "but oh..the storylines and the belts and history are all the same" makes it ultimately seem childish and pointless. It's completely contrary to a portion of the reasons I was given for not merging LPW. And should not everyone fall in line and accept AIR as the new FMW, it does impact story lines and does impact the flow of shows. As it's already eating up valuable time that could be spent..you know..busting out Corruption. Yet people are continuing to argue the merits of an idea represented by the chosen few. That's elitest, snobbish, self-centered, and arrogant to assume that moving boards and changing the name is what's best for everyone involved.

I'm tired of beating a dead horse. I remain loyal to the concept of FMW we started five years ago. Changing it now because some people in charge who will eventually not be here two to three years into the future is altogether foolish and unreasonable.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:25 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Furthermore, did anyone try to talk to Robb in that situation too? No. Everyone went into panic mode and what did it do? Made shit worse. I'm not saying Robb's the most agreeable person to deal with. But this proves that no one is really being all that agreeable in the first place.

If you're really that paranoid, we can move back to the ProBoards site. But it seems a tad ridiculous when absolutely nothing happened but people were literally de-admined for 48 hours and the NHB thread that had no matches set in stone aside from the scramble got deleted. I don't mean to sound as though I diminishing people's feelings but put your personal feelings aside for FMW. Frankly, I give two shits if people cry themselves to sleep over someone being a mean mean internet troll. Now you're impacting everyone else's good time because, as you just said, Nick, you don't want Jaro holding anything over your head.

1) You just took up for Robb, which now makes me think you're softer than baby shit.

2) It was more than 48 hours.

3) As much as well all <3 FMW and the name, Jaro has shown to us fully what we're going to get when we use anything involving him and he doesn't get any input on it.

Yes, I am that paranoid about it. And no, an apology isn't good enough. I'd like to honestly believe Jaro wouldn't up and delete the whole FMW site, but it's Jaro who is about as predictable as a baseball game full of retarded kids.

Ultimately the choice is up to Ro, Drew, and Bryson but in my eyes I think it's fairly obvious we need to go our separate ways. This is like a bad marriage, and Jaro is like the wife the only puts out 1 time every 3-4 months.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:30 pm

Yes Seth. I totally just took up for Robb. Aside from the fact that I was one of the few people that tried to reach out to him when that messy business happens, that totally makes me look softer than baby shit. Except, you know, I already gave an alternative to using these forums. Which ultimately leaves you with "we don't want to associate with Jaro". Again. Not a valid excuse to go apeshit and rebuild.

This business started late Monday. It's now Wednesday. Your math skills fucking suck. But please. Continue to argue semantics or even argue at all.

If you can't put on your big boy pants and accept an apology, kick rocks. There's the door.

See ya when I see ya.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:40 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Yes Seth. I totally just took up for Robb. Aside from the fact that I was one of the few people that tried to reach out to him when that messy business happens, that totally makes me look softer than baby shit. Except, you know, I already gave an alternative to using these forums. Which ultimately leaves you with "we don't want to associate with Jaro". Again. Not a valid excuse to go apeshit and rebuild.

This business started late Monday. It's now Wednesday. Your math skills fucking suck. But please. Continue to argue semantics or even argue at all.

If you can't put on your big boy pants and accept an apology, kick rocks. There's the door.

See ya when I see ya.

Nigga, you weren't even here when that shit went down. That was one of your "hiatus" periods upon which you came back shortly afterwards. Don't try to play the bullshit card with me.

And if you want to get technical, the catalyst to this whole mess started Monday afternoon and it is now 9:30 PM...even if it is only off by a couple of hours it is still greater than what it once was.

I tell you what, I'll accept an apology when Jaro signs over the Main Admin account over to someone in charge of things now. He can create a new account, and we can keep the Main Admin account empty per say so nobody has a chance to delete said boards.

If you're truthful with you're words and you really want FMW to work out, then you'll consider the offer...because it's really a fair shake all the way around.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:41 pm

If you're that terrified that I will nuke the site, then move. It doesn't bother me because I have no intentions of affiliating myself with FMW again.

If everyone had up and moved tomorrow, I'm not going to bat an eyelash. If you stay, same thing.

And most of all, Omega you're a dumb retard and your opinion has never mattered, no one has ever liked you at any point, and you should have probably just quit when you threatened to so nobody would have to see you act like a whiny little bitch. How's that for your apology, shitbag?

Now Edible, someone who I do have a ton of respect for, mostly everything you said was true. The only thing that got a little skewered was when you said I posted saying "I have discussed the Gold Card with the people who matter". What has gotten lost in this was that post was clearly in character, as I even referred to myself as the CEO in that post. I am not a real life CEO and you should know better. Razz

Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:44 pm

Jaro Classic wrote:
And most of all, Omega you're a dumb retard and your opinion has never mattered, no one has ever liked you at any point, and you should have probably just quit when you threatened to so nobody would have to see you act like a whiny little bitch. How's that for your apology, shitbag?

I love you too Vil Lite. Wink

Last edited by Omega on Wed May 04, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:45 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

There is shit changing. A name is everything. The FMW name has recruiting value. Creating a new board means starting from scratch all over again. Simple saying "but oh..the storylines and the belts and history are all the same" makes it ultimately seem childish and pointless. It's completely contrary to a portion of the reasons I was given for not merging LPW. And should not everyone fall in line and accept AIR as the new FMW, it does impact story lines and does impact the flow of shows. As it's already eating up valuable time that could be spent..you know..busting out Corruption. Yet people are continuing to argue the merits of an idea represented by the chosen few. That's elitest, snobbish, self-centered, and arrogant to assume that moving boards and changing the name is what's best for everyone involved.

I'm tired of beating a dead horse. I remain loyal to the concept of FMW we started five years ago. Changing it now because some people in charge who will eventually not be here two to three years into the future is altogether foolish and unreasonable.

Name is not everything. Quality & timely output, quality writers and quality storylines mean way more IMO. Yeah, some people could, with enough time, do what Bryson, Ro and Drew do. But it takes a commitment that most of us (myself included) could never pull off. It also takes a good reputation, an awareness of what people want in a show, it takes creativity and it takes experience.

There are very few people I would trust in charge. Drew, Ro and Bryson are 3 of them. I honestly don't think a fed without them is going to be nearly as good. Partially, that's my own bias as I've been working with Bryson and Drew for years. I've known Bryson since 4th grade. I know and trust these 3, and I don't really want to do FMW if I'm not doing it with them.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Out of curiousity, Seth, what are you hoping to achieve with all this?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:57 pm

Simply because I'm not here doesn't mean I don't still keep in contact with people from the fed. Little wonders like AIM and Facebook are quite useful. As is lurking but not participating. Something as simple as asking Robb "oh..what happened to the site?" was enough to go onto a full length discussion as to his thought process behind nuking it. Again. It had to do with a lack of appreciation and respect that he felt. But whatever, Seth. I'm not here to argue who does what, where, and how much.

You've all already heard him say what he has to say. If you don't believe him? Cool. The alternative is out there for the ProBoards site which has already been discussed as a valid option. He can't do shit about it if he isn't an admin of the board, thus negating a need for AIR.

No one is saying that Drew nor Bryson shouldn't participate. I've been working with both of them for a long time as well. Probably not as consistently but I've been here awhile. I think Bryson is a fantastic head writer despite our clashes of opinion. And that's not some playcating bullshit. I still think he's a dick. And I still think he's in love with his own opinion moreso than anything else. But Bryson has made many significant contributions to FMW over the years. Drew know's where I stand with him as well.

But you're kidding yourself if you think that you're going to get the same amount of traffic with AIR that FMW gets. That's like comparing LPW's traffic with here. The name is a tool. It is a known commodity. Putting it into perspective, LeBron James is heralded as one of the best basketball players of this generation. Why? Marketing. People know his name and he is branded as an international superstar. Well little ghetto ass Willie Brown is just as smooth, just as poised, and just as great as LeBron. But Willie lacks the promotion and name value of LeBron, thus negating his potential.

You could have the best show on the planet and it won't amount to shit if no one sees it except the personal enjoyment of a few cats. People will get frustrated over the lack of growth and it will die a beleaguered, horrible death. Just like VCW did as Rome and Threepwood can attest. And just how Anarchy has been forgotten when it was superseded by the better promoted FMW.

Seth's not trying to accomplish anything, Matt. He's frustrated and bent out of shape for some reason unknown to me. Essentially, he's trolling for acceptance from the cool kids' table. Which is disheartening and a little sad.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:58 pm

MPD wrote:

I was looking forward to all of sitting around a campfire and eating smores while Bryson played the guitar and Jaro sang Kumbaya.

Then afterwards I figured we could all rejoice in the fact that we saved this wonderful marriage and don't have to go through with the divorce proceedings.

EDIT: And no De, I was actually looking to try out your role of antagonist troll since it's almost time for you to go on your hiatus again.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:00 pm

I'm a heat magnet right now, the only way I could have planned this better is if I was fucking Drew's wife too.

This is what a good villain makes. Not writing 7,000 word promos on raping someone's daughter and then asking all your peers for feedback.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:01 pm

Nah what makes a good villain is copying your promo from College Humor. BOOM.

Yeah I went there.

<3u Jaro
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:02 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:04 pm

Yeah, I remember that got some excellent bad guy heat too. I'm so good at riling people up, I wish that skill were transferrable to other facets of life.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Like getting the broad with the big ass back?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:07 pm

I don't care what anyone says, I'M GETTING CUSTODY OF OMEGA.

No-one is going to take my baby away from me!

Also, my nipples are so hard at just the thought of FMW splitting up over whether or not a silly match is booked or not.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:08 pm

If I were still tapping that, I would never have showed my face here.

FMW has become my outlet for sexual frustration. That's probably the best sign that anything I said before shouldn't be taken too seriously...
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:10 pm

To be honest with you I blame this whole shit on Celt.

Dude weren't supposed to win a title.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:10 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
I'm not one to beg. But personally? I have fun here. I enjoy working with Ro. I enjoy working with Drew. I enjoy working with Nick when we aren't bickering. So I urge you three to keep shit cookies and we can all come play nice nice in the backyard.

I have to agree with the majority of this post. I was another who reached out to Robb, heck the two of us even reopened the old boards to try and turn the encrypted backup files into a more legible format (with no success) but at least he didn’t get as caught up as the majority of FMW users at that time and yell blindly at the other side, he was up for fixing what had happened but of course with the financial pressures and other things it wasn’t to the point of keeping it going. And I hate to think that we as FMW would ask a retired writer to continue to pay for our board.

Now to bring it back to a relevant point, it is nice to see Jaro back and I’d hate to see FMW give a backhand to him even before things were sorted out. So the conversation needs to be held between Jaro and Drew to decided what future dealing Jaro wants in FMW, and that is between them and possibly the HW’s, not for the rambling and rumors of one Seth Omega.

But to side with Jaro here, I don’t see the GCG as such a bad thing and should be used again, sure in humor we labeled it as cursed and it has seen a large period of misuse or cursed behavior, but simply ask Smitten how it worked or what it did for his FMW career and I believe it’s worth using again. We have passionate and eager middle-carder and rookies who are up for a shot, so I say keep going with it. And give the rising guys something to display their talent towards. But this is merely my opinion and of course it is up to the HW’s and HB to decide the ultimate outcome.

Also what is AIR???

Lastly, FMW is mine along with many our home Fed. We started here and it’s the only fed we care about, so although I personally don’t have any weight in the big discussion, the character of FMW is something we need to hold deer too. Because although it started with Robb and Jaro, it’s been a place of milestones and achievement for a lot of us, and I’d hate to think we will deter future newcomers to FMW by changing location, name or even the simple style in which we run this wonderful fed.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:12 pm

Jaro Classic wrote:
If I were still tapping that, I would never have showed my face here.

FMW has become my outlet for sexual frustration. That's probably the best sign that anything I said before shouldn't be taken too seriously...

You mean you're not still with the chick who got anal on the first night!?!? Damn man, she sounded like a long term investment hahaha

Cactus Sam wrote:
To be honest with you I blame this whole shit on Celt.

Dude weren't supposed to win a title.

Don't worry, I'm showstoppin' it to Eastwood once this episode of COR goes up (probably)
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:13 pm

Omega wrote:
MPD wrote:

I was looking forward to all of sitting around a campfire and eating smores while Bryson played the guitar and Jaro sang Kumbaya.

Then afterwards I figured we could all rejoice in the fact that we saved this wonderful marriage and don't have to go through with the divorce proceedings.

EDIT: And no De, I was actually looking to try out your role of antagonist troll since it's almost time for you to go on your hiatus again.

People don't understand the term troll. At all.

De's antagonistic. In no way is what De does trolling. Neither are you, right now.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:18 pm

This post has been edited to limit the amount of nonsense in this thread.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:19 pm

What's really sad? This is the most active I've seen the forum since I've been back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW OOC Thread
Page 21 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next