Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW OOC Thread

Go down 
+50
robbclarke
Back Home
Jaro Classic
Bobino
War Machine
The Returned
Cactus Sam
Harles
Valladon
Ashburn
Sharpedo King
X
Storm183
Drew Michaels
Anwyl
iDeAndes
Damien
Vincent Van Rose
Lucian
Drake Parker
Kiyoshi Ryu
MASS Caesar
Hannibal Frost
Tromboner Man
Dano
the nick bryson
Omega
David GS
Vendetta
MPD
John Andrews
Freakie
The Dude
TyranT
Edible14
Alex O'Rion
David Ravish
Leon Caprice
John Derrick
Slegna
Jeff
Leviticastform
Abel Steele
Rottata
Nicholas Gray
Easy
PX
RCA
The Celt
Easty
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:41 pm

I used to change pics a lot because they either fit the look I was going for with my character or something of the sort. When I started with the Miz, he had that unorthodox, untraditional look to him, I felt it fit with the whole "Radical" idea, even though I screwed that up.

Then we got into Dean Winchester/Jensen Ackles and well frankly he looked like a bad ass (Fun Fact: I tried to get Alex to change his pic to Ackles so I would take Sam Winchester/Jared Padalecki when we were the Wayward Sons). The pic I had of him could have been used for heel Austin now. Why I had GSP for a show as a base, I don't know.

Now, I rock Chris Hero because he represents the knowledge of various techniques and basically a do it all type in the ring, much like I see Austin. Although now a couple people I AIM with are pretty much calling for Randy Orton (which I wouldn't mind) due to the cold demeanor I wish to see Austin possess, I'm pretty happy with Hero.

However, should I ever go face or decide, enough is enough new pic gogonao, then it'll likely be Ackles.
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TyranT/Faith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:39 pm

I've been super consistant with my pic base. Big Bossman for TyranT, Mylene Jamponi or whatever the hell her name is for Faith. I've always thought changing the base pic so often just ends up throwing you off the character. It's hard to imagine what they look like when it changes so much, until I generally just end up giving up thinking what they look like. Makes it harder to relate to the character when you can't put a face to them... that just be my opinion though.

Heck I even keep to the same theme music. I've heard more awesome songs since selecting what I want for my characters, but the songs I picked for Ty and Faith have come to be songs I that suit them in my mind, and when I hear them played elsewhere, it always makes me think of them as I run a titantron like show within my mind noggin...

Yes I'm drunk. Leave me alone!
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:20 pm

Jensen Ackles for the wiiiiiiiiiiin.

And De, b-low me. Very Happy

The only reason I've insisted sticking with Chad Gray as a pic base is because, somehow, I've been able to change from face, to heel, to face and use three different Chad Gray pic bases for all of them.

So... yeah.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:35 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Jensen Ackles for the wiiiiiiiiiiin.

If I ever go back face...

Ackles shall likely return.

But for now? I'm rocking the pic base of the Gaijin Godzilla, the Archbishop of Hard-Hitting, the Titan of the TKO, That Young Knockout Kid, Chris Hero.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Note for De I have changed my picbase on the account of I can.

Really starting to depise my current one, Bryson asked me to change it for something he had planned for me but I didn't reply to his PM's and well I got left behind. But I feel with the direction I am taking Anwyl he would be much better suited to A.J Styles Very Happy

It is also hard to get good renders of One Eye and there were NO pre-cut pictures.

FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 AJ_Styles_24
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:02 pm

No hablas comprende.

Andrew O'Rion, a Hall of Famer was Mr. Style thus he is off limits.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:30 am

I blame Robb.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:03 am

Funny.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:39 am

ANNOYING AS FUCK!!!

EDIT:

FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 Charlie_Haas

Last edited by Anwyl on Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:19 am

Also...

iDeAndes wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:
Slegna wrote:
Abel Steele: October 13th, 2010; Base pic (hopefully something pre-cut, try psd-dreams.net)

So does this mean I can't keep my current pic base, you know the one I've had for over 2 years?

You mean the one that is obscure, making it hard to find a good, quality picture of adequate size (400x400 pixels in the very least) and at 72 dpi? Yes. That one. People change picbases like underwear. The only two people I can think of that had the same picbase the entire time they were here were Drew and Jaro. Hell, I didn't even pick Quinton 'RAMPAGE!' Jackson as my picbase. It's been Ice Cube, Tyrese, and Michael Jai White over a period of six years this September. So either you can a) cut the picture yourself if Danny Green really means that much to you and the graphics monkeys can decide whether or not it doesn't suck, b) just adapt and pick a new one that much more readily available and hassle free like..everyone else does (except Hannibal..fucking Chad Gray is a nightmare to find and I was LUCKY to find a color render worth cutting that was relatively easy given the contrast from his black clothing and a white background), or c) you can take the problem to upper management if it really is an issue for you.

I'm so turned on right now.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:01 pm

I miss having a delete button.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:44 pm

You should have access to a delete button for your own posts.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:18 am

Osama Bin Laden is dead.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:25 am

FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 15p3nme
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:09 am

Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:38 am

Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:29 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Osama Bin Laden is dead.

He was apparently hiding in our No Holds Barred thread, as that seems to have been "comprimised to a perment end"
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:53 pm

^ Ha. Nice.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:29 pm

I don't show up for a couple days, and the NHB thread disappears? What the?
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:55 pm

It was the end of the world.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:00 pm

We decided to cancel all the matches except for one.

De and Dunn vs Bryson and Ro.

trollface.jpg
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Fucking Ro.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:54 pm

I've restored access to those people who were administrators before.. if I've missed someone, I'm sure one of the guys who are now admin can make you admin.

Please in the future talk to me before you start deleting my posts. I had no idea what was going on other than the few things Nick had told me, and I found it pretty disrespectful that for someone who has given as much to this place as I to just be deleted. I'm not Robb, I'm always gonna care about this place, and I'm not trying to hold anyone back obviously. I think my track record of giving people opportunities speaks for itself. So please next time if you don't like something I've come up with, just talk to me so things don't get hostile.

Still love you all.

Sort of.

-J
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:39 pm

I still don't understand the full situation, but I will say this: we're all smart people. We choose to write short stories (or novels in some cases) as an extracurricular activity for fun. Even for extreme procrastinators who are also horrible at writing like Nick 2 and myself, we still do this for fun (when we show up). And even though all of us has such a great passion for this hobby, we don't always have the same opinion. This is the beauty of a democracy. However, when such great, driven minds have differences in opinions, shit gets real. Sparks fly.

But for this situation to blow up to these epic proportions is unacceptable. These differences of opinions aren't deciding the outcomes of wars. Ultimately, they are meaningless, occurring on a website that we don't even have to pay for. Deleting posts and having two hour long shouting matches over AIM is absolutely ridiculous and immature. This ego-driven clash needs to stop.

In the end, I'm still just a naive 19 year old who really doesn't know much about the real world. But to not glean something from what I just typed makes you a fool, and if you truly don't think this applies to you in any way, I pity you. I truly do.

Let's end this AIR shit once and for all. We ARE the FMW community, the FMW life-blood. Splitting this great place up is a Villano action. And no one wants to be a Villano.

Jaro, you're still the best.

Sort of.

-S
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:43 pm

Here here.

Sleg 4 Prez - 2012..oh shit..you still won't be old enough Sad.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Because this is the internet, Sleg, you can't see me.

But right now I JUST REALIZED YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE FOR THAT CHAT YOU CHEEKY FUCKER.

Last edited by Nicholas Gray on Wed May 04, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Slegna...

*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:08 pm

I must have missed the two-hour AIM shouting match? Sounds like a time.

I assume Romeo was bent over for most of it.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:35 pm

It was a who had the biggest dick shout fest.

Of course De won, because he's black and Ro lost because he's Asian.

In the end we're missing the important thing...

Fuck the Irish.

-S
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Slegna wrote:
I still don't understand the full situation

Here's what I've found out, mostly through the lengthy chat on AIM a few nights ago.

-Booking guys decided they don't want to do the GCG, because we already give out title shots like candy
-Jaro posts in the NHB thread, is refuted by Bryson
-Jaro has a lengthy convo with Bryson who (on behalf of the rest of staff), firmly says "we don't want to do the GCG"
-Jaro posts that the GCG is on anyway, noting that he had contacted the "people that matter" and gotten approval (neither of the head writers, nor the president had signed off on this, he was apparently referring to himself)
-Jaro's post is deleted
-Jaro, in retaliation, strips admin powers of all involved (Ro, Drew, Bryson) and nukes the thread
-At this point, the staff creates AIR, people start backing up shit, and the creative staff decides "we don't want Jaro to be able to go over our heads whenever he feels like it, so we're moving" (there's a lot more to this point, but I'm keeping it brief)
-A lengthy AIM chat ensues, De and Bryson get into a shouting match over graphics, the GCG, whether or not we should keep "FMW" as the name when we move over (Drew saying that it's Jaro's, De saying that it's as much ours as his), etc.
-Here we are now

Listen. I don't care which URL I post at. I really don't. What I care about is that I'm doing this with people I enjoy and that quality matches & shows will be the result. If the booking staff has decided that they don't want to deal with Jaro, then I don't care about switching over to a new board, new initials, whatever. I don't have anything personally against Jaro, but I know who puts in the most effort here and who is most responsible for the quality product. Quite simply, where Ro/Bryson/Drew go... I go. And I hope that if it came to that, enough people would follow us to the new board because shit sucks without people. But I'm not doing this without those guys. They are what makes FMW as good as it is at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW OOC Thread
Page 20 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next