Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW OOC Thread

Go down 
+47
Killswitch
David GS
McDaygo
Easy
MASS Caesar
The Dude
Big B. Brown
Hannibal Frost
TyranT
Vincent Van Rose
Jetstream
Bobino
Jeff
TJ Tilli
Krimson Mask
Kaoru
Dano
Leon Caprice
Christian Moorebyss
MetalKaiser
Mark Johansson
Slegna
Black Marcubone
Hatchet
Easty
Damien
Drew Michaels
Abel Steele
Ripper
Nicholas Gray
Rogue
Tromboner Man
Lazyking
PX
Chamberlain
Alex O'Rion
The Returned
Gabriel Crow
RCA
Edible14
Jaro Classic
The Celt
Eric Scorpio
Omega
Skyler Striker
Rottata
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:14 pm

Steve Rodgers is a better scale than Hercules for being a hero.

His great feats were atonement for going crazy and killing his wife and kids. And his mother was an easily tricked butt slut.

Honestly and sadly, the AD&D scale might be a better way to go.

Dibs on Chaotic Evil.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:20 pm

By the way, just to be clear, I'm the only face in FMW, lol just the only straight one. Far more on the Superman/Cyclops side than Wolverine or Batman. It's funny because I pretty grittier characters in what I read but in FMW someone needs to stay plain old goodie goodie two shoes. I mean if everyone is crazy how is that different from everyone being sane? Smile No one stands out ya know?
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:22 pm

Damn Celt, you been drinking, son?

and why are you guys saying shots instead of shoots?
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:27 pm

The Celt wrote:
Superman/Cyclops side

Superman is boring unless done by the right writer (which few are when it comes to him) and Cyclops is a cheating dick. I'll stick with Green Arrow and Captain America.

Last edited by Headbanger on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:12 am

The Celt wrote:
By the way, just to be clear, I'm the only face in FMW, lol just the only straight one.

No you are not.

Mark Johansson is pretty straight-laced himself. I'd go on to say that he could be the straightest-laced member of the Saints.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:04 am

Superman is only compelling when being portrayed as an outsider over-compensating for his insecurity by showing his "humanity".

Also...the Christ analogues are hilarious considering that Superman was created by Jews. Who have greedy living relatives.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:16 am

Superman's most compelling portrayal was in All-Star Superman, and he wasn't compensating anything. He just 'was.'
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:15 am

The Celt wrote:
By the way, just to be clear, I'm the only face in FMW, lol just the only straight one.

Ahem.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:17 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Superman is only compelling when being portrayed as an outsider over-compensating for his insecurity by showing his "humanity".

Also...the Christ analogues are hilarious considering that Superman was created by Jews. Who have greedy living relatives.

Agreed on both points, particularly that their families are greedy. They had nothing to do with the creation of Superman, they can fuck off about that. However, I also think Superman can work well in a war of ideals, you obviously cannot physically threaten the Man of Steel but making a battle with him be about his ideals and his virtues and it can get interesting.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:26 am

Anybody know where I can find "it" because I think I've lost "it". Did I ever have "it"?

I got the promo writing blues...

EDIT: anybody know why my sig doesn't show? It shows up in the control panel but then when I post it doesn't?
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:48 am

Mine was like that too for awhile, then I realized I never clicked the "show signatures" button un the profile settings. Boy was my face red.

And Dano, I know we don't have a nice little chunk of the forum to call our own and bounce ideas anymore, bbut if you want to just shoot me a pm, I'm always open. I'm at work on a very slow day so while AIM is out of bounds, I will be on here lol.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:21 pm

The Celt wrote:
Celt shots a guy who shots at him and PX, which I kinda chalk up as self defence.

Taking Harlequin to the desert and making him think Celt might set the both alight is a lot murkier...but as a promo it had to be done, it was just too good an idea not to use.

I mean you can say Celt went too far, that by letting Harlequin assume it was petrol and thus a lethal situation, but then again you can say the most boundary stepping thing Celt has ever done is splash Harlequin with a bit of water. Haha, I guess it's a judgement call.

Double Post Smile

I was referring to the Mercutio situation (but you may be as well, I tend to forget details)

And yeah, I'd still consider that torture. Whether physcial harm was an option or not, it was still a mental/intellectual attack. Which is just as much torture.

I agree the idea was good. And it doesn't take away from Celt being a good guy in the slightest. I think it just makes him as broken as the rest of the good guys on this fed. Marky is/was an undercover cop who was on the verge of verbal abuse with his girly last promo. Leon was about to go medieval on a guys ass. Drew has a beard. Abel is dealing with some sever mental issues at the moment.

Quint, whether you accept him as one of not, is deaing will all the mental scarring of being the Harlequin and the stil deranged remnants that it was.

But I think that's the point of everything. On TV a boy scout would go over well. But in writing...in writing it just isn't that entertaining. Honestly if Celt was a hardcore boy scout he would be the most boring character in the world. But he has an imaginary girlfriend, he has turned his own flesh against him again and has his mental gripes. He holds firm to a belief system with all the stubborness in the world. It's this human and flawed areas of good guys that make them endearing when we read about them.

And English man, English. You seems to be sufferring from Alex Macey Syndrome when you type lately.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:46 pm

Clarke wrote:
Mine was like that too for awhile, then I realized I never clicked the "show signatures" button un the profile settings. Boy was my face red.

And Dano, I know we don't have a nice little chunk of the forum to call our own and bounce ideas anymore, bbut if you want to just shoot me a pm, I'm always open. I'm at work on a very slow day so while AIM is out of bounds, I will be on here lol.

Thanks bro, what I got is in your PM box. So basically just finish it for me, format it and make it awesome. Send it back and I'll post it. Just like we've always done Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:13 pm

Shhhh, don't let them know Smile clown
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:15 pm

I'm still living. That is all.

Oh, did I miss anything?
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:19 pm

English has always failed Celt. He types faster than he thinks
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:21 pm

Headbanger wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:

Agreed on both points, particularly that their families are greedy. They had nothing to do with the creation of Superman, they can fuck off about that. However, I also think Superman can work well in a war of ideals, you obviously cannot physically threaten the Man of Steel but making a battle with him be about his ideals and his virtues and it can get interesting.

You mean like Zod?

If you haven't read the current storyline and/or watched Smallville recently (rightfully so; it sucked), it's all about Kal-El's beliefs about his humanity and human upbringing being challenged by the sudden appearance of a restored bottled city of Kandor.

Culture shock!
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:27 pm

PX wrote:

Are you saying he types really fast or thinks really slow? Razz
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Clarke wrote:
PX wrote:

Are you saying he types really fast or thinks really slow? Razz

Combonation
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:46 pm

I refer to it as my typing stammer.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:26 pm

So, as some of you konow, I'm on Vacation and well, I'm finding out that I'll have to take some time off after Supreamacy. I apoligise for this but I'll probably only miss one show so I hope it's not too much of a problem.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Anyone else having trouble logging in at LOP?
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:49 pm

RCA wrote:

Why would you want to log on to LOP!?

But no, no issues for me.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:35 am

Mark Johansson wrote:
RCA wrote:

Because he's Villano187...
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:01 am

Ok I might not be able to get on this computer as I'm moving out suddenly. Should I post what I've written so far?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:15 am

better to post something than nothing. but if you think there is a chance of getting on before the penalty deadline then hold off
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:31 am

Just posted my promo. What a difference I day makes. It's probably my favourite Syanide promo in a long long time. A few references to people who've made an impact in Syanide's life are dotted around in it too.

I'm excited about the future and excited about what MASS pumps out. I believe this is our second meeting now. I'm 1-0 up.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:11 am

Syanide wrote:
Mark Johansson wrote:
RCA wrote:

Because he's Villano187...

THAT BASTARD!

I say it's time for a good ole fashion witch burning.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:19 am

YES! I love when we have flash mobs! Let's do this!

ALSO!

Feedback updated to Syanide.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:23 pm

Easier, I'd mark if you used "X Gon Give it to Ya" by DMX as a theme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW OOC Thread
Page 28 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next