Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW OOC Thread

Go down 
+47
Killswitch
David GS
McDaygo
Easy
MASS Caesar
The Dude
Big B. Brown
Hannibal Frost
TyranT
Vincent Van Rose
Jetstream
Bobino
Jeff
TJ Tilli
Krimson Mask
Kaoru
Dano
Leon Caprice
Christian Moorebyss
MetalKaiser
Mark Johansson
Slegna
Black Marcubone
Hatchet
Easty
Damien
Drew Michaels
Abel Steele
Ripper
Nicholas Gray
Rogue
Tromboner Man
Lazyking
PX
Chamberlain
Alex O'Rion
The Returned
Gabriel Crow
RCA
Edible14
Jaro Classic
The Celt
Eric Scorpio
Omega
Skyler Striker
Rottata
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:13 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Speaking of Robb...anyone want to clarify what bitchfit incited him no longer hosting FMW or is that a taboo subject of which no one shall speak?

When you remember your password, hit me up and I'll tell you the story.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:16 pm

I just want to reclarify on this page because Romes had to go and post one too many times:

De, if you see this, I'm still Abandoned Champion.

Also, Romeo, when you tell the story, can you make it so that I'm riding a horse. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:19 pm

I'll even give you armor.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:22 pm

The Celt wrote:
Well, It looks like De can back up his criticism with work Razz

Great stuff 'Page

And the Robb thing? Short story of it is Robb believed that he was being dissed by the new crop of HWs, Romeo, Striker and RCA, who weren't playing nice. There was also a e-mail from the WWE concerning the copyright on our/his graphic (Romeo and other believe this e-mail to be fictional) . The final reason was Robb had support the domain fullmetalwrestling because his friends used it, and now he has none in FMW, so...

for right or wrong, he nuked the site. All our shit gone and our site name with it.

Most people now seem to hate Robb (despite not really knowing him to be honest), although I think he was just on his period that week.

The topic isn't banned but we basically dropped it to avoid talking about something we can't change.

As I've said before, Robb's not a bad guy per say. Just overly sensitive. He'd hate the comparison but he's a lot like Steve; too emotionally invested in things that have little to no real importance.

In lieu of this, my question was answered. Thanks Celty. Though I'm going to advocate that someone, somewhere save shit to an external site for this very reason. Human error has deleted a lot of FMW's history - some of which on my part personally. Be it by accident, on purpose, or because of technical mishap, it would suck to see nothing of the old days still floating around there. I just recently stumbled upon my promo against TyranT at Catalyst and it brought a smile to my face.

And y hlo thar Jarp. Good to see you too, dude. I still owe you and Rob a beer. Unfortunately, my exodus to the northern lands got cut very very short. I still intend on going up there, though.

Worst thing was I had bought the ticket and the day of my flight, the chick cats out on me.

My bad, Skyles, I was basing it off of the history and not actual results of the show (as I couldn't find it). I'll fix it later tonight. But Jesus, you and Jaro have been clinging to those belts like they're anal virginity.

FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 308wu2x

FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 V45cuq

FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 Vrx5av

FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 2vl9lxl

FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 Xeo2e0

FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 2w3b9t3

FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 28su88i

FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 4g6br7

FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 2w3b9t3

FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 2jer404

Ro - I'll need to find a way to get on AIM anyway to transfer the PSDs to you. I'll probably end up making a new SN or some shit.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:24 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
I just want to reclarify on this page because Romes had to go and post one too many times:

De, if you see this, I'm still Abandoned Champion.

Also, Romeo, when you tell the story, can you make it so that I'm riding a horse. Thanks.

And Drew Michaels is the C-4 champion, yet neither one of you are showing sigs that document it.

Give Drew Michaels a title sig.

...So Drew can quit asking me about it.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:31 pm

It's up there.

The personalized ones are ass backwards. Titles change hands too often. If you just have a snazzy one for everyone to use, they can take it out of their signature when they drop the title and the new champ can add it.

Although..it's funny when the former champ is too lazy to change their sig and they rep the person that beat them. At least mildly so.

Now. One more question. Can someone summarize what happened to Spampage?

Seth told me I was like..his manager or some shit. But I was thumbing through Distortion's thread and apparently, I've become morally bankrupt and destitute.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:40 pm

Wait Wait Wait

Wait

WAIT

Were you evil drunken 'Page or not? I'll be shocked if you weren't.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:43 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

Now. One more question. Can someone summarize what happened to Spampage?

Seth told me I was like..his manager or some shit. But I was thumbing through Distortion's thread and apparently, I've become morally bankrupt and destitute.

Drew died.

He rose again and became more of a MMA-style wrestler.

You became his trainer, as from what I read RAMPAGE! was trained in MMA style stuff. Drew and Seth are allies, so therefore you supposedly train him as well.

Calvin X. Carter just doesn't like you very much I guess, hence you being destitute and whatnot
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:49 pm

The Celt wrote:
Wait Wait Wait

Wait

WAIT

Were you evil drunken 'Page or not? I'll be shocked if you weren't.

He wasn't..evil per say. Just drunk. Think "Demon in the Bottle" Tony Stark. A good dude battling with addiction to cope with the fact his best friend and the woman he loved got together. It was going to lead to something smexy. Though as is standard with my storyline ideas, I'm not here long enough to pull them off.

And that also explains why Drew is using the Busaiku Knee Kick as a finisher. Besides the fact that it's fucking brutally awesome. Danke Eddie. Although, it was more of me stumbling onto Jarp's comment than CXC (to whom I owe a hello..I'm rushing as I'm trying to plan my sister-in-law's mother's funeral all the while babysitting my neice).
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:49 pm

There's just a new angry black man in town.

Even though he's really white.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:51 pm

So..he's Eddie B. ?

Whiney and blubbering about how the man is holding him down yet acting like a typical, ignorant, porch perching, blunt smoking, 40 oz sipping jungle bunny?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:52 pm

Could be worse...

could be a black guy pretending to be white.

And damn you to hell, De.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:53 pm

I've never understood the whole 40 oz. thing. Why not just man the fuck up and drink something stronger?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:54 pm

I still got it Smile.

Also, to answer your question, Nashy...

When you're broke as fuck, fourties are god. Having extensively drank said malt liquor (quite recently), it's a cheap buzz.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:58 pm

great job on the graphs De, I've been saving all the shit you have posted since your phoenix like return.

I'll be fixing that shit up soon.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:59 pm

As far as I know a "40 Oz" is super reinforced beer or something, and are meant to be super strong, although I couldn't say how much.

Could anyone tell me the average alcohol percentage of a 40 oz?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Yeah, I know a 40 oz is something like Special Brew, but why it just doesn't come in cans I'l never know.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:10 pm

Because most American cities (as far as I know) have open container laws, ie it's illegal to go around drinking alcohol on the streets...unless it disappears behind a magic brown paper bag Razz Thus Americans who drink outside need one big bottle of drink that they can might around with them getting shit faced.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:16 pm

Which raises the point of why they don't just drink something stronger.
Back to top Go down

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:40 pm

Hey De, thanks a lot for the graphics, I actually needed them to update the Wiki and the Roster thread.

Is there any way I could get a World Tag Team title title trophy, though? Smile The "FMW Tag Team Championship" one is a bit ambiguous as to which title it represents, so whichever you already have would work. If it's not created, tell me, please. Smile

Thanks Very Happy

EDIT: Also, a Gold Card trophy would be nice. Smile

Last edited by Chris Kelson on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:44 pm

There is a graph for the World Tag Team Championship, and that was the name of the old top level tag belt. It's not called the World Tag Team Title anymore.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:02 pm

I'm guessing you're referring to this:
FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 Sxdgfq
FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 1zy8zyg

However, since there's this thing right here:
FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 28su88i

I'm using the two other images above to represent the Undisputed Tag Team titles. Also, there's a small trophy beneath the last image I shown that pictures the UV title. I'm guessing De made a mistake and posted the same trophy twice, so I nourish a good hope that the World Tag Team titles trophy does exist.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Sorry for the double posting, but the more I think about it, the less I actually need the World Tag Team trophy; we don't have anyone on the roster who's held it!

I still need that Gold Card trophy though...

EDIT: And Scorp, I need that roster info from you, too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:00 am

Quick idea here: Since there has been a recent death in tag team depth overall, I would like to put this out there: Can we really have a tag team division if there's only two clearly defined teams?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love another go around with Sky and Leon, they're great RPers. But what's really the point? Sure you could cobble together a couple of singles characters but then you're talking about TNA/WWE style tag-teaming, which is crap in my opinion.

Just something I'd thought I'd throw out there. I like being in a tag team but for the time being, I don't think tag teams are the way to go here.

What are some thoughts from the rest of the roster?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:03 am

I'm going to take steps to rectify that on the Ammunition brand.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:11 am

Like I told Seth, I can't force anyone who doesn't exactly want to team to form a team. Tag team wrestling in FMW are only as alive as the participants will allow it to be, and not many people sign up as teams. The last time it happened was you, Danse Macabre.

People can form teams if they really want to be in one, but if you're only forming a team because you're feeling pressured, then forget about it. We don't want to force anyone into doing things they don't really want to do. I'd rather let the "tag division" die than try to shoehorn teams.

Unless, of course, people want to do a "vet-rookie" tag tourney, lol.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:20 am

Naturally I'm biased being one half of the Tag Champions; but if you get rid of the belts, there's ZERO motivation for any tag teams to want to form. Tag teams are always going to exist in one form of another, and to be honest, if I was to lose the Abandoned Title at some point, I'd want to continue fighting as a tag team. I've found that working with Leon has really given me a new angle to look at Skyler from.

Plus, we're not exactly dead. Crash Scene, Danse Macabre, The Broken Saints, the proposed Drew/Harley team, and the mysterious Comeback Kids.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:22 am

Ahh the old tag team debate... for me tag teaming struggles because 1) people are impatient and constantly changing their stories and alignments, 2) It relies on other people to show up and help you. Ask around and you will find alot of people who were screwed over constantly by their tag partners.

RCA is a shining example.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:32 am

Yes, yes I am.

Anyway, Ammunition is up.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:04 am

FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 C4Sig2copy

Now be quiet, Drew Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW OOC Thread
Page 22 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next